Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 35 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 31st July 2014, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I cannot wait until we leave for the wedding." She hasn't told anyone about her doubts. She knows that Sangria would not be able to see her as a ruler because she is a woman. Langora want to see her with Anton. How is she going to be able to handle international affairs if there is this much resistance. "Do you think they will have the meal in the dining room?"

~~~~~~~~

"We will present Anton with both options and let him choose. If it wasn't for lack of protection, I may have suggested that Jasmine and Serena stay in the Lane house." Kalista sighs. She stand up and stretches. "Well I have some works to do. Don't worry Serena, you are safe in the castle."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 35 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 1st October 2014, 8:30 am

Serena looks at Jasmine and then at Vincent. “What do you think Vincent? Though I think I would like to spend some time with you today.” She said.

Audra rolled her eyes at Levi. “That is gross, you know that right?” She didn’t have a clue that the two of them were dating. She yawned and looked at Malachi. “Are you going to nap with me or spend time with the guys?” She was giving him the puppy dog eyes.

Brandon looks at Jasmine. “So what does that leave me to do? Oh you know what; I can go back with Nathaniel and Levi. I’m sure Nathaniel can show me how to cook dinner for one night.” He had this feeling he didn’t want to go with the girls shopping today.

Lorene smiles at Jasmine. “Sounds perfect to me, Serena I want you to have a good evening with Vincent, maybe he can take you on a date. Or you could have dinner at the castle. Goddess knows the more you turn around the more people there are up there.” That last part she said sarcastically.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st October 2014, 8:54 am

"I am surprised that the people are arriving so early. Most of the time they arrive for the ceremony and leave." Vincent wonders.

"I think they are curious about you, or they are going from one celebration to another. I know we are missing the Solstice Celebration." Jasmine explains.

"Oh that is right your birthdays are coming up soon. Yours is tomorrow right Nathaniel, then Jasmine's the next day." Malachai adds. "Yes I will be joining you Audra."

"But I thought they were twins?" Lorene glances at both Jasmine and Nathaniel.

"We are, but we were born late at night so technically he was born one day and I the next day. Even though it was only like 10 minutes apart." Jasmine explains.

Lunch ends and Vincent picks up the tab for everyone, despite the objections from everyone else. Jasmine pulls Serena aside and shoves some money in her pocket. "Give that to him later."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st October 2014, 8:58 am

Serena nodded her head. “I will.” She whispered back. She looks at Vincent as everyone parts ways. “So what do you have in mind for today? Would you like to take a walk in the park?” she asked.

~~

Brandon walks with Nathaniel and Levi. “You know that was a brave thing you did Levi, right?” he asked. He looks up at the bright blue sky. “It is so nice out here, come on I know there is still chaos going on at your house, Levi and I can help.”

~~

Lorene hooks arms with Jasmine as they head towards the market. “So does Serena have anything sexy to wear for Vincent? She needs something to tease him yet draw him in.” There was a smirk on her face.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st October 2014, 9:15 am

"I know the perfect store for that. Who know it is their Christmas celebration, maybe they will have something with bows or ribbons to untie." Jasmine takes her to the lingerie store. "They have her size on file, so take a look around."

While Lorene looks around Jasmine goes to the manager. "I know this is a long shot, but I was hoping you could help me. I got a lovely gift from a man some time ago. Do you possibly know which guy it was?"

"I am sorry Princess we keep all our customer's information private." The manager tells her.

"I understand. Maybe you can do me a favor and answer a simple yes or no question then. Did the gentleman have long black hair?" Jasmine asks

The Manager smiles. "Well that is not asking for anything personal. Yes he did."

Jasmine keeps her princess smile on her face. "Thank you so much." She returns to Lorene. "Did you find anything?"

~~~~~~~

Vincent takes Serena's hand. "I am surprised that we got done so quickly. But Thomas had everything organized and we had help from the guys and castle staff. Do you want to see the maze? I know it is quiet this time of year. We can get away for a little while at least."

~~~~~~~

Levi frowns. "I hate having to steal kisses or making it look like I am joking around. Which is why I love Moldova. There I can be open about loving this man."

Nathaniel pats Levi's back. "I think most of the packing is done. We've had lots of help. It is so sad to pack away your childhood though. We are leaving the house stocked for Serena and Vincent though. As far as furniture and other things. However I did pack some of the cooking stuff. We can always use it at the restaurant."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st October 2014, 10:14 am

Lorene is holding two outfits in her hand. “What do you think?” One is red sexy lingerie which is literally just a bow. “We mentioned the bow and I thought this would be perfect for her on Christmas sense it will be their first one together.” The second one is an elegant lace corset. “I thought this would be nice for under the wedding dress. She is going to look stunning in that dress.”

She walks over holding them up. “There were others over there but I wasn’t sure what she would like. Come over here and help me with it.”

~~

“Dad put out the word that we were looking for volunteers to help. I would love to see the maze. It is beautiful this time of year.” Serena said. She walks with Vincent towards the park. “To be honest, I am glad the ladies kept me out today. I am a nervous wreck, my mind is playing tricks against me.”

~~

“At least you had a house to make memories at. My memories are scattered throughout different countries.” Brandon said. He looks over at Levi. “The people here are slow, but not everyone is against it. It must be hard to cover it up. Is there anything I can do to help with anything? What will they need for their house?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st October 2014, 10:33 am

"I don't think they will need anything. However we won't know until after we have the carriages all packed up." Nathaniel explains.

They arrive at home and it is quiet. Nathaniel looks around and steps outside. "I am in the right house?"

The office door opens and Daniel come running out. "Mommy is taking a nap so we have to be quiet."

Nathaniel looks at his grandparents. So far they are the only ones who can keep Daniel quiet. "Did you guys eat yet. I was thinking about making lasagna for dinner. You want to help little man? Brandon you are staying right?"

Jacobi comes out. "I think most of the rooms are packed, but Jasmine's. I know she needs help with the heavier things still. So we are going to tackle that next. We were thinking about going out for dinner ourselves. I want to take Mall out on a date, so make enough for left overs."

~~~~~~~

"Your brain is one of the reasons I love you so. Even when it goes haywire." Vincent kisses her. He holds her close trying to have her forget about everything but the two of them for at least five minutes. "That and your beautiful blue eyes." His fingers grace her temple as he gazes into her eyes.

~~~~~~~

"Oh la la, I like both of them. We have her covered now what about him?" Jasmine goes to the men's section and find a thong that has an elephant's face on the front. "Now this is every man's wish."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st October 2014, 11:16 am

Mallory walks out of the room. She looks rather tired herself. “I love my grandson but he is hyperactive.” She looks at the guys and smiles a weary smile. “So did you get everything done this morning?”

“We did surprisingly. Then we went out to lunch and the ladies were out eating so we ate with them.” Brandon said. He looks at Nathaniel. “Yes I will be here for dinner if you don’t mind.” He said.

“Hey the more the merrier.” Levi said. “I hope you two have a good time this evening. I think you need it after helping out so much with Daniel. I know he must be a lot to handle at times.”

“I am not!” Daniel said. “I am just..hypew…hypew…what’s that word?”

“Hyperactive, now why don’t you put on your coat and go play in the back yard.” Mallory said.

~~

Serena takes a moment to calm down in Vincent’s arms. “I love you Vincent, and you always know what to say.” They continue on to the maze. They enter into it and Serena leads them to the center where the statue and the fountain are at.

She takes a coin from her purse and smiles as she kisses it. She then tosses it into the fountain before leaning back on Vincent. “It is calming here, and this is just what I needed. Thank you for bringing me here.”

~~

Lorene laughed at the elephant thongs. Ohh, what about this?” She asked holding up a leather pair of underwear that had a penis holder on it. “Oh goddess…I am having too much fun with this.” She said laughing. She then holds up a pair of leather thongs with just a pouch. “So what about this for Brandon?” she said with a smile.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st October 2014, 11:33 am

"Well Brandon, if you want to learn to cook come with me. Today you are going to be my sous chef. I am going to have you help prepare dinner. Then we can raid the fridge for the special drink." Nathaniel goes into the closet and pulls out a chef's hat. He puts it on Brandon's head. "There now you look the part at least.

~~~~~~

Vincent massages her shoulders. "I don't know about you, but I wanted a little bit of time with just you." He leans in and kisses her neck. "I know you have been stressed, but for now just relax. Everything is done that we can do for now."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine's face turns as red as her hair. "The pouch is a little small isn't it?"

Lorene's eyes grew slightly before she started laughing. Jasmine searches some more and finds a red gift box designed thong. "Now this will be perfect it even matches the bow." She gives the items to Lorene. "Go up to the counter and I will be right with you." Jasmine finds a nice soft leather bikini underwear and grabs it before rejoining her. "Want to go half on the gifts?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st October 2014, 11:50 am

Brandon looks at Vincent and then looks up as if trying to look at the hat. “Do all chefs wear a hat like this?”

Jacobi laughs and shakes his head. “Maybe not that tall, but Nathaniel has always had his chef hat sense he was born.”

Brandon walks over and bows to Nathaniel. “I am yours to control master. Teach me.”

~~

Serena smiles as Vincent kisses her neck. “That feels good Vincent. I am going to do what it takes to keep myself calm. You are good to me and I love that about you. Just a few more days, I can’t believe we are so close to the rest of our lives.” She takes his hands and wraps them around her so that he is holding her. “I want you to hold me.”

~~

“Sounds good to me, I think that would be perfect. I cannot wait to have the bachelorette party. What do you have planned and is there anything I can help with?” Lorene asked.

They paid for their items and they pass by an outside jewelry store. She stops Jasmine for a moment. “I was thinking of getting something for Prescott. What do you think of this silver necklace?” she asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st October 2014, 12:20 pm

Nathaniel rolls up his sleeve and starts to bark orders. They are going to make the spaghetti sauce by scratch, so he has Levi run outside to pick some tomatoes from the greenhouse. He has Brandon along side of him cutting herbs like basil. He shows Brandon just how to cut it. He also minces some fresh garlic.

Levi returns with the tomatoes. Nathaniel adds it to the ones he already has. Then he has Brandon cook the meat as he prepares the sauce. Levi begins shredding the cheeses for the inside sauce.

~~~~~~~~

Vincent envelopes her in his arms and just holds her. It is not too tight of a hold but tight enough for her to feel comfortable. He closes his eyes and kisses her head relishing the moment.

~~~~~~~

"I arranged for a spa day as a bachelorette party. It is going to be on the smaller side. I arranged for the massage parlor to close for the night. I got all the decorations, desserts, and music." Jasmine is using her finger to tick off the things as she goes through her mind. "I forgot the refreshments. I will have to whip up some of the special drink. Would you mind picking up other refreshments both leaded and unleaded?"

Lorene points at a necklace in the window. It is a fancy chain like silver necklace. "I think he would love that. Will the twins be at the wedding? So when will I receive an invite to your wedding?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st October 2014, 12:37 pm

Brandon is working hard in the kitchen. He is doing everything that Nathaniel tells him to do by detail. He has never made spaghetti sauce by scratch before. He is working on the meat and adding some seasoning to it like Nathaniel tells him. He tastes it and nods his head. “Do you cook like this all the time?” He asked.

“There is never a home cooked meal that isn’t prepared as you are working hard to do now.” Jacobi said. “And it’s always been like this. Even Madeline cooked like this when they were little.”

~~

Serena feels complete in Vincent’s arms. He is holding her not too tightly, but just enough for her to feel relaxed in his arms. It is perfect. She closes her eyes as he kisses the back of her head. “I love you Vincent.” She whispered.

~~

“Oh that will be perfect. She desperately needs that time to cool off. I can’t remember the last time I saw her so uptight.” Lorene said. They walk into the little store and she goes around to the necklace. She is looking at it as they talk. “I can do that. I will pick them up later and make sure I get a little of both. We will have two pregnant ladies there so I will make sure to get some things that they will like as well.”

She flushes somewhat as Jasmine asks her about receiving an invite to her wedding. “They are coming in place of their father. Their mother will be with them if I understood Prescott’s letter correctly. As stupid as he and his brother can be at times, he has a gentler and loving side. He is showing it more and more to me.” She picks up the necklace and looks at Jasmine. What kind of pendant do you think would go good with this?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st October 2014, 12:50 pm

"With that chain, I don't think you need a pendant. Not yet at least. Maybe they are maturing." She doesn't know if Lorene knows about the incident in Moldova. "It will be nice to see them again. Appears you may have some feelings for him after all. Maybe you should have gotten him something from the previous store." Jasmine laughs. "Are you going to head back to the castle after this? If you are free, I would like to invite you to come to my house for dinner."

~~~~~

"Grandpa quite joking no all our meals were homecooked like this. Mom cheated every once in a while. Even then she added her own flare to the meal." Nathaniel begins mixing the sauce with the meat. He lets it simmer for a few more minutes before having Brandon assemble the lasagna. It goes into the oven. "Now for the salad. That is the easy part."

~~~~~~~

Vincent does not know how long they hold one another before he opens his eyes. "Goddess, I love you my Serena." He slowly releases her. "Now what do you want to do my love?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st October 2014, 1:16 pm

Lorene’s face turns beat red as they walk up to the counter to pay for the necklace. “No…not yet.” She said. “I am still...well…a virgin. I do think Prescott looks good, but I am not ready for a sexual relationship with him yet. I want to know more about him. I know he has done stupid things in the past, his brother too. I heard about what happened in Moldova at the celebration. We were not talking then. It wasn’t until right after you started the race that my father told me that he wanted me to start courting him. I wasn’t given much of a choice and I did as I was told.”

She pays for it and they leave the store. She puts it in her pouch and then looks at Jasmine. “I would never give up the opportunity to miss a meal cooked by THE Prince Nathaniel. Everyone I have talked to all says the same if they have had his cooking and that it is the best.” They start to walk towards the Lane house.

~~
Brandon washes his hands and then goes out to get the rest of the fresh vegetables that they need to make the salad. They walk back into the house and the three of them wash and begin cutting the vegetables to make a nice fresh tossed salad. “Wow that was easier said than done. Thanks for showing me how to make a meal like this. Maybe now I can impress Jasmine one night.”

~~

“Do you want to go back to the castle to eat or to your house? Or we can eat out. Whatever we do as long as I am with you then that is all that matters.” Serena said. “I do feel better. I can’t wait till we can do that in our own room or even our own place.

Vincent…where do you think we will live?” she asked as she turned around to look at him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st October 2014, 1:37 pm

Vincent takes a moment to check his wallet. "How about we go out. Make a day of it. I know the castle is going to be chaotic, and I want this lips only to be kissing your right now." Vincent takes her on a leisurely walk through the reminder of the maze. "For now we will live at the castle, but before long we will find a house that will be perfect for the two of us."

~~~~~~

"Don't worry about it, but I bet he will treat you like gold when you are pregnant. If he doesn't tell him you will go all Maddie on him." Jasmine laughs. "I don't know why we have not hung out before. Well here is the Lane house." She points at the brick house as they approach. "Vincent lives right over there." She points across the street. "Oh and don't mind the mess. If you can keep a secret from Serena and Vincent, I will tell you why the mess is there."

"WATCH OUT!" Daniel yells. Jasmine immediately turns and sees a frisbee flying in their direction. She is about to push Lorene to the side, but Lorene catches it instead.

Daniel comes running up. "Wow you catch good. Wanna play?" He looks up at Lorene.

Jasmine takes the bag. "Don't worry he is harmless. I will go hide these in my room and then join you."

Lorene shrugs. "Why not, I think it will be fun." She throws the frisbee to Daniel.

Jasmine goes inside. "Wow that smells good guys. I am going to be right back." She runs upstairs to drop off the bags. She sits on her bed. Something tells her to look under her pillow. There she finds the note from Anton. She crumbles it up and throws both the note and the lingere in her closet. She runs back downstairs. She taps Brandon. "Tag, you are it." and runs outside.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st October 2014, 2:17 pm

Serena smiles as they continue their walk out of the maze. “I think that sounds good. Would you let me pay for dinner?” she asked. She takes Vincent’s hand as they walk. “As long as we are together in a house, then it doesn’t matter where we live. We have one another and that is all that matters. I just hope mom and dad don’t get used to us being there.”

~~

Lorene is tossing the Frisbee with Daniel when Jasmine comes running out of the house. Brandon follows suit after her and they are both laughing. Brandon catches up to Jasmine and wraps his arms around her. He then kisses her on her lips. Daniel sees it and then looks at Lorene. She is pretty cute.

Daniel walks over to Lorene with his fingers on his lip. “What’s your name?”

“My name is Princess Lorene.” She said. “You must be Prince Daniel.” Daniel wiggles his finger at her as if to whisper something to her. Lorene bends down on her knee and then looks at Daniel. He plasters his mouth on hers.

Brandon pokes Jasmine and points to Lorene and Daniel. “I think your brother figured out girls don’t have cooties. I think we need to save her.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st October 2014, 2:31 pm

"I am sure they won't. Well I have enough, but if you want to pay then you need to pick the restaurant, not Antonio's." They walk past Blue Moon. "Hey would you like to go dancing later?"

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine covers her mouth when she sees Daniel kiss Lorene. She is stunned silent for a moment until Brandon pokes her. The go over to Lorene and Daniel. "Why don't you go upstairs wake Mommy up and wash up." She whispers in Daniel's ear. "If you are good I will let you sit next to Lorene."

Daniel's grin practically splits his face. He runs inside and goes upstairs.

Jasmine looks at a stunned Lorene. "Awww you were Daniel's first kiss, you should be proud. What do you think Brandon can Daniel take Prescott?"

Lorene's cheeks flush. "I can't believe he did that. It was too cute. The kid has smooth moves."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st October 2014, 2:47 pm

“That sounds great actually. We haven’t been dancing in quite a while to just have fun.” Serena said. “How about we go to the Chinese restaurant? I haven’t eaten there in a while.” She said as they walked.

~~

Brandon is laughing at Lorene. “Oh he was good. I didn’t know that kid had moves, but he is a Lane. Oh do you mean Prince Prescott? Ha I wish him luck on that one. I think they are due in tomorrow, both he and his twin brother.”

“Wow you know them?” Lorene asked. “I don’t think Daniel could get one over on Prescott, but I do think that he could teach Prescott a few things about being smooth.” She said chuckling. “That is the cutest thing, but goddess I think he has a crush on me.”

Berenson was just getting home and saw the girls outside laughing with Brandon. "Do I want to know what just happened? Good evening Princess Lorene, it is good to see you."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st October 2014, 3:01 pm

Jasmine clasps her hands behind her back and rocks on her feet. "Daniel's got a girlfriend." She announces in a singsong manner

Lorene rolls her eyes. "That is not funny. Hello Sir, I was just playing frisbee with him and he kissed me. I think he is inside now."

"I told him to wake up Mom and get cleaned up. Oh and Nathaniel made lasagna tonight. Lorene you are in luck." Jasmine gets a serious expression. "Now I am warning you, my house is a little crazy. Who am I kidding, it is a zoo. I just want you be prepared."

~~~~~~~~

"Hong Ann Palace it is." They walk over there and are seated in a private area. "I hope you had fun with the girls. What did Jasmine think of the dresses? I cannot wait to see you in yours."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st October 2014, 3:18 pm

Berenson looks at Lorene. “Well that’s a first. I’m so used to girls having cooties that I never thought that Daniel would like anyone.” He chuckles and looks up. “Well Lorene, I wish you luck. The Lane boys all have a romantic scene with the girls or guys that they love.” He said. He makes his way inside.

Brandon looks at Lorene. “Think you can handle Daniel sitting beside of you tonight?”

“Wish me luck. Jasmine, what did your dad mean?” Lorene asked.

~~

“Jasmine had a meltdown today. I felt kind of bad for her but there isn’t a lot I can do. Lorene noticed her scar on her shoulder.” Serena said. They ordered their drinks and she looks at Vincent. “I did have fun today. They kind of forced me to relax some today and it was enjoyable. What about you?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st October 2014, 3:36 pm

Jasmine bites her lip. "Well you remember the kiss back at the restaurant? The kiss was not exactly for show. Nathaniel and Levi are dating."

Lorene looks at Jasmine a little stunned at first. It takes a moment to sink in and then she laughs. "That explains a lot about your brother over the years actually. I can live with that as long as he knows that I am straight and all."

Jasmine is puzzled by Lorene's comment. "What do you mean by that? I was had no clue that he was that way until just recently, and I am his twin."

"Your brother has always liked to cook and been slightly more feminine then other guys that I know. it's nothing that sticks out or anything out of normalcy but it just really clicks to me that he is gay." Lorene explained.

"I guess I don't see it, but then I grew up around him." Jasmine shrugs. "Well I think we may need to help set the table. Jasmine opens the door and lets Lorene in. "Hey guys I picked up a stray on the way. Can we keep her please?"

Nathaniel looks over. He studies Lorene for a little while. "I know how much you want a sister Jasmine, but you can't pick up ever girl you find. Now I will feed her, but the she has to go." Nathaniel laughs. "Just kidding welcome the the Lane Zoo."

~~~~~

Berenson went upstairs after greeting everyone. He had expected to see Daniel in the room with Madde. However he was not. He goes over to a sleeping Madeline and kisses her cheek. "Didn't Daniel wake you up?"

"No I didn't see him since I laid down. Wow dinner smells delicious." Madde sits up. "I will go down to set the table. Make sure Daniel washes up.

~~~~~~~~~

"It was fun actually. You know us guys we like to be productive. Thomas set up mini assembly lines and we got the bags done in no time flat. The decorators will be up to decorate the hall and kick everyone out later." Vincent explains. "I do feel bad about Jasmine, but she really needs to get over it. No one will be looking at her anyway. All eyes will be on you, my love." He takes her hand and kisses it.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st October 2014, 4:20 pm

Brandon is helping set the table when Madeline comes down. Lorene is getting into the mix like she was used to it. “You are handling this like a pro aren’t you? I had to get used to this.” He said.

“I am an only child, but my dad has a large family. It can get crazy sometimes.” Lorene said.

They finish the table and Nathaniel is putting the salad on the table. Mallory and Jacobi walk out of their make shift room looking nice. “Ohh I think someone is going on a hot date tonight!” Levi said.
~~

Daniel is in Jasmine’s room in the closet. He had seen things girls would like in here before. Maybe if he got her a cool gift she would like him and go on a date with hm. He finds a piece of paper that is balled up and opens it. He can’t read put picks up the lacy purple underclothes. Daniel attempts a whistle.

Berenson hears Daniel’s attempt of a whistle. “Daniel, where are you?” he said.

“In hewe daddy!” Daniel called.
~~

“That should the day after tomorrow. The wedding is in two days from now so they will start the finishing touches then.” Serena said. There is a smile on her face as Vincent kisses her hand. “I think she will be alright. She has been warned by a lot of others that she cannot cover it.” She said smiling. “And the only eyes I want on me…are yours.”

The waiter brings their order and refills their drinks. He then leaves after making sure they are taken care of. Serena takes a bite of her food and chuckles. “It sounds like you guys were busy today. I don’t know what the girls have planned but I know they have something up their sleeves. I have to do something tomorrow to preoccupy my room. Have any ideas?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st October 2014, 7:42 pm

"Don't look at me, however with Jasmine in charge it will be fun to say the least." Vincent takes a bite of his dinner. "Will you need any help being preoccupied? I can help with that."

~~~~~~~~

Daniel is holding up the lingere that Anton gave her. He managed to uncurl the note. He looks up at Berenson. "I found dis on Jassy's floow do you think Princess Lowene will like it?"

Berenson looks down at Daniel and bites his tongue. "Son, this belongs to your sister so I will have to ask her if Princess Lorene can have it. I need to talk to her NOW about it. Now don't come back in here again, understand?" His face is beginning to turn red with a little anger. If that boy in there gave this to her he will kill him himself.

"Daddy awe you mad? I thought giwls liked pretty things." Daniel asks backing up.

"Girl's do like pretty things Daniel, but only when boys give things like this to them. Yes daddy is mad." Berenson said as he walked over to the door. "JASMINE ANNABELL LANE COME UP TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!!" Berenson yelled at the top of his lungs.

Daniel's eyes grew as he races from the room. He knew that middle names meant business.

Jasmine hears Berenson bellow. "Oh wow middle name, he is pissed. He must be really pissed because he does not do that with you." Nathaniel winks. "Good luck."

Jasmine almost collides with Daniel as she goes upstairs. He probably found the shower gifts. She is going to kill Daniel. Jasmine enters her room. "You called for me Dad?"

"Care to explain this purple lingerie Daniel found in your closet?" Berenson asked. "Or do I need to read this note from your boyfriend downstairs?"

Jasmine pales. "Where did you get that? I threw it out. This is not from Brandon. I though it was because I found it on my bed, but it wasn't from him. I asked him about it."

"Daniel found it and this letter in your closet." Berenson said. He opens the letter and reads it. "I am not a happy camper right now...If I ever see Anton again I'll kill him myself."

Jasmine wrings her hand. She takes a deep breath and leans against her closet door. She is still scared of him. Scared that he actually got in her room. "Do me a favor Dad and throw that away when you leave. I will be right down." She doesn't look him in the eyes, knowing they will show the fear she is hiding.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st October 2014, 8:01 pm

Berenson looks at Jasmine. “Do you not want to come down and eat Jasmine?” he asked. “I am not angry at you but with Anton. I have a few questions on how it got here in the first place and how did he know which room was yours. Not only that, but how does he know your size…” he was ripping up the paper in his hands.

"They keep the sizes at the stores. They have all our sizes. You can walk in there and buy me girl stuff if you wanted to. This must have happened when Iverson made him go to hotel." Jasmine wrings her hands. "I will be right down; I just need a few minutes."

“Are you going to be ok?” he asked. Berenson hugs his daughter. “I am going to get rid of these. Daniel asked me to give them to Lorene, but I don’t think that would be a good idea. What do you think?”

Jasmine chokes out laughter. "He is smitten with her. Did you know he kissed Lorene? I will be down in a few minutes; I just need to collect myself. Don't tell everyone, please."

Berenson walks over and hugs his daughter. “I love you Jasmine. Don’t worry, everything will get better. Now if I can just keep Daniel down and off of Lorene. Poor girl, he probably slobbered all over her face.” He said shaking his hand. He walks to Jasmine’s door and chuckles. “Now I have another son where girls no longer have cooties. What is a man to do.” He said throwing his arms up. He leaves the room and puts the item in his and Madeline’s room where he could properly dispose of it.

Daniel looks at everyone as he takes his place beside of Lorene. “Jazzy is in twouble. She had some lacy things in hew woom that daddy said she shouldn’t have.”

Everyone immediately looks up at Brandon. “I swear it wasn’t me.” He said putting his hands up in the air.

“No it wasn’t you and we aren’t going to talk about it right now either.” Berenson said as he took his place beside of Madeline.

~~

“I might need a little help tomorrow with being preoccupied. With nothing left but the wedding then my mind is going to be going crazy.” Serena said as she sipped on her drink. She takes a bite of her dinner. “Tell me that the Lane’s aren’t being strange when it comes to their house. Jasmine keeps saying it is full chaos over there…which is normal.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st October 2014, 8:16 pm

Nathaniel is about to say something about the 'lacy things', but is interrupted by Berenson. He looks at the ceiling. "Dad is Jasmine alright? You didn't scare her too much did you?"

"She said she was fine, but she would not look at me. I am not mad at her. I was before until I got to the bottom of it. Is something the matter?" Berenson asked.

"It is nothing, she is scared about something. If it isn't you then what else is there?" Nathaniel answers.

Brandon leans over to Nathaniel. "Anton..." was all he said in a whisper to where Nathaniel was the only that could hear.

Nathaniel's eyes narrow and he expression turns cold.

Lorene watches the scene in front of her, feeling out of place. "Well I think we should start eating. I am sure Jasmine will be down soon."

Daniel grabs a seat next to her. "You awe pwetty, I bet you don't have cooties. Only icky giwls have cooties."

Jasmine comes downstairs as everyone starts to eat. "What do you think I would miss Nathaniel's lasagna? Nothing will keep me from that."

~~~~~~~~~~

"I haven't noticed anything odd. Just some boxes, but they do that a lot when going back and forth. However they do have like three carriages and not the small ones." Vincent discloses. "Maybe it has something to do with Thomas? Consider me yours tomorrow as well. I will keep your mind from going crazy."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st October 2014, 8:30 pm

Brandon looks up at Jasmine as she comes down to eat. He pats the seat next to him and she comes over and sits by him. “Are you alright?” He asked as they began to serve their selves. He looks over and covers his mouth at Daniel as he tried not to laugh.

“Thank you Daniel, but I think you should know I am seeing someone right now. Besides I think your mom and dad might think I am too old for you.” Lorene said. She was biting her tongue trying not to laugh as Daniel made a pouty face at her.

“But I wanna take you out on a date!” Daniel said.

It takes everything Berenson has not to lauch at his son. "Daniel, maybe we should talk tonight about girls." He was not thrilled about having to give the birds and the bees talk with his son considering he never really perfected it, but maybe it was time.
~~

“Maybe it is because Jacobi and Mallory are with them. I just thought it was a little different.” Serena said. She looks up at him as she takes another bite. “I think I would like that. Spend the day together because I know the day after we probably won’t see much of one another. For that matter the day after that as well. Then the day of our marriage they won’t let me see you until I am walking down the aisle. That’s a long time to go without seeing you.” She said smiling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top