Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 12 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 17th December 2014, 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vincent scratches his chin. "I don't know..." He sticks his tongue out playfully. "Don't worry I will get you some." He makes the tea first and brings it to her. Then he starts to make lunch for the two of them.

Upon finishing he brings a tray into the living room. "I hope you are hungry."

~~~~

Jasmine shrugs. "I don't know, but we will think of something. The room will be our room after we get married. Unless you want to have a different room. Mine is more than big enough for the two of us."

They get downstairs and there is a meal waiting for each of them. It is a simple lunch of a creamy broccoli soup with ham sandwiches. "Thank you so much Tina, this looks delicious."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 12 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 8th January 2015, 2:51 pm

"Can we just take a leisurely walk? I'm just tired but I feel like we should spend some time together." Brandon said as they left Mallory's.

~~

"I feel like all my meals are an experiment. I just want to be able to hold it down." Serena said with a sigh. She sat the mug down and wrinkled her nose at Vincent's food. "I don't see how you are eating that."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th January 2015, 7:29 pm

"A leisurely walk it is." Jasmine takes his arm. "How are you studies going? I know to some it may be boring, but it really teaches civility. Which is needed sometimes when dealing with some people. If you ever need any help, I will be your study partner."

~~~~

"I am not pregnant with twins, and if you weren't you would love this too." Vincent answers her. "Do you want me to go to the chaise while I am eating? I don't want you to be sick."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 8th January 2015, 7:39 pm

“I understand that it takes a lot and most people are taught at a young age. I just feel like it is a lot. Why do I need two forks at dinner? Or a big plate in the center and a second little plate and a bowl with another little plate under it?” Brandon asked. “It is more confusing than anything. I mean no wonder there are a lot of wars going on or treaties that have to be made to keep the peace. The people can’t eat in peace without wanting to scream because they have a wrong fork.” He said with a sigh.

~~

“No, no. I should be fine.” Serena said. She lay back on the bed and looked up at the canopy. “I feel like I am going to be spending a lot of time in this room for the next few months.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th January 2015, 7:48 pm

"At least you have a beautiful mural to look at." Vincent teases. "I love you and will do anything in my power to make this pregnancy easier for you."

~~~~~~~~~

"You are thinking too hard. The easiest way to remember it is outside in. Thankfully only a few countries even have that type of place setting these days. If you think the place setting are frustrating, just imagine having all the different courses." Jasmine points out. They are walking in the park. People are keeping their distance though allowing them to have some privacy.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 8th January 2015, 8:05 pm

Serena smiles as she put her hands on her stomach. “The mural is beautiful. I cannot tell you how much I love it.” She said as she looked over at the mural. “There’s not much you can do for me physically or emotionally. All you can do is be there for me and hold me when I need you.” Serena said rubbing Vincent’s back.

~~

Brandon sighs deeply. “We only touched that today. I could only stare at Dillon as he explained to me about five courses and I was just like the hell is that?” he said. He took notice of the people giving them their space. “The people are giving us space tonight. Have I upset them?” He asked. “I mean I know I’m not the smartest kid on the block but I mean well.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th January 2015, 8:42 pm

"No, they probably see that we need some time to ourselves. I mean would you walk up to a couple who are walking arm in arm. Trust me there are picture being taken of us." Jasmine explains. "Have I told you how much I love you? I really appreciate you doing all this for me."

~~~~~~~

Vincent leans and gives Serena a kiss. "That I can do for you." He cleans up the dishes and puts them on the bench. He then lies down and rubs Serena's stomach.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th January 2015, 6:25 pm

“I wouldn’t do it for anyone else Jasmine. I love you so much and I know one day this will all be useful.” Brandon said. He hugged Jasmine tightly before he took her arm again. “I also understand my grammar needs some help.”

~~

Serena cuddled up with Vincent. “I love it when you do that. It feels good.” She said smiling. “I just wanted to be held today. Having mother here helped a lot.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th January 2015, 9:06 am

"That is fine Serena. I think you may consider going part time while you are pregnant. I guess the trip around Rosario will have to be put on hold for now. I cannot wait to show our babies off." Vincent continues to rub her stomach soothingly.

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine knows that Brandon will need some work. She doesn't want him to feel stressed. "I love you too Brandon. All they want to do is refine you a little. Don't ever change the person you are. Nobody is perfect, even I make mistakes." She knows some pictures are being taken of their kiss, but the cameras don't bother her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th January 2015, 10:42 am

Serena Sighed slightly disappointed. "I was hoping to be able to work more then just part time, however you may be right." She said. "We could take the babies with us when we do travel."

~~

"I don't want to change who I am. I just want to make you look more flattering." Brandon said. The hair on the back of his neck stood up. "They are watching us, aren't they?" He asked.

"Just promise me that you will help me. I cannot do this alone."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th January 2015, 5:31 pm

Vincent looks up at Serena. "Take the time, I know your parents really don't need you right now. They are still officially ruling. Your health is more important than anything else."

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine stops and looks at Brandon. "The best way you can flatter me is being with me. You are my soulmate and my better half." She leans in to kiss him. "Yes we are being watched and soon enough you be able to not even notice them. I am happy they are giving us some space. I will never leave you, my Angel."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th January 2015, 5:50 pm

“I know, I just want to feel useful.” Serena said. “I don’t know what I am going to do. I’m not used to sitting around and doing anything. I’m always doing something regardless if it is out with the people or classes or even working with my mom and seeing the kind of work she does.”

~~

Brandon holds Jasmine after she kisses him. “I love you Jasmine. Thank you for everything.” He said. He only hoped he could do it for her. “I will do everything I can to learn. I’m sorry I didn’t come prepackaged with all the refined things that I needed. What matters is that I am going to try.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th January 2015, 6:12 pm

"In a way I am glad you didn't come that way. I know your feelings for me are true." Jasmine tells him. They continue their walk to the castle.

~~~~~~~

"You can still work, but when you feel tired rest. Don't feel bad about it either." Vincent tells her. He sits back up and holds her in his arms. "You and our children are the most important people right now."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th January 2015, 6:25 pm

Brandon and Jasmine are walking arm in arm. “I hate the way we met, but I am glad we did meet. I could never love another as much as I love you.” Brandon said. They make it back to the castle and they walk inside. “I should go to my room. I am sorry about last night.”

~~

Serena feels content in Vincent’s arms. Her stomach is still rolling, but she is happy in his arms. “I love you so much Vincent. I cannot tell you how happy you make me. You always know what to say.” She turns her head to his and kisses him gently. “Vincent…my stomach is rolling again.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th January 2015, 6:30 pm

"Do you need to get up?" Vincent gets off her. "Should I make more of the tummy tea for you?" He looks at her worried.

~~~~~~~

"Why are you sorry? I loved waking up to you. I think the way we met was perfect." Jasmine looks around seeing an empty hall. She twirls a curl in her fingers. "If you want you can come to my room tonight. I will keep the passage unlocked for you." She leans into him and kisses him breathless. Then she turns to walk to her room.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th January 2015, 6:48 pm

Serena looks up for a moment as if deciding what to do. She covers her mouth and heads to the bathroom. She kneels down and loses everything in her stomach again. She finishes and then rinses her mouth out. She walks back into the bedroom with tears in her eyes.

~~

Brandon sighs as he watches Jasmine walk away after kissing him breathless. He turns to walk to his room. He gets there and he thinks hard about her invitation. He knows she is waiting on him. He sighs and gets his pajamas. He then takes the secret passage down to her room. He knocks on the door and waits for her. He has to admit that he is thankful for the name plate above her door.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th January 2015, 7:02 pm

Vincent watches Serena race to the bathroom. He feels really bad for her. He waits for her to return. He holds her close and covers her up. "Go to sleep my love. If you are still feeling bad, see Cadence."

~~~~~~~

Jasmine goes to her room. She gets changed nice white satin nightgown. She is brushing out her hair when there is noise at the secret passage. She turns from her vanity. Her curls tumbling around her face. "I didn't know if you would come." She stands up and approaches him. "Only a few more months until we won't have to use the passages."

She pulls him to the bed. "Come hold me Brandon."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th January 2015, 7:49 pm

Serena stays close to Vincent as he covers them up. “If I don’t feel any better in the morning I will go. I just want to see if I can hold something down. I was sure I was going to be able to hold that broth down.” She wipes her eyes before holding on to Vincent.

~~

Brandon smiles at Jasmine as he looks at her. Her curls tumble around her face and she is so beautiful. He lies down and pulls Jasmine to him. “I thought hard about it, but I wanted to be with you.” He said. He runs his fingers though her curls. “I love your hair and how your curls just tumble around your face. Your eyes are beautiful and I love holding you in my arms.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th January 2015, 8:01 pm

Vincent wipes away her eyes and then kisses them gently. "Don't worry. I know there must be other pregnant women who had morning sickness just as bad. Cadence will be able to help you."

~~~~~~~~

"And you know exactly what to say. You are a flirt you know that." Jasmine lies her head on his chest. "I love it when you leave your hair down. It is acceptable to keep it down in Moldova. I should take you over to the ocean so you can see the surfers."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th January 2015, 8:15 pm

Serena laid her head on Vincent’s chest. “I am tired Vincent. I know there are others who have probably had worse morning sickness, but I just feel like this is crazy. I want to feel better, or what should be closer to normal.” She sighs deeply as she closes her eyes. “I love you Vincent.”

~~

“I know you love my hair, but is it acceptable as a prince or even a king to have it long?” Brandon asked. “I would love to see the ocean. It must be beautiful.” He said. He kissed the top of her head and smiled. “Get some rest Jasmine. I love you.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th January 2015, 8:50 pm

Vincent holds Serena as she sleeps. He wishes he could take it all away from her. He is also worried about her and the babies. Now one day isn't much, but if this keeps up she may end up in the infirmary. That he does not want. He closes his eyes and sleeps the best he can.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine rests her head on against him and soon she falls asleep. She dreams of their honeymoon at the beach. She cannot wait to have him alone. With no one to yell at either one of them for being together.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th January 2015, 8:59 pm

Serena falls asleep on Vincent’s chest. She feels so bad but manages to fall asleep. Morning comes and again her stomach is rolling. She knows there is nothing in her stomach but she feels like she is about to dry heave. She slowly pulls herself away from Vincent and makes it to the bathroom. She stands over the toilet and dry heaves.

~~

Junaluska hears a knock at her and Lawrence’s door. He was getting ready in the bathroom so she goes and answers it. “Good morning, can I help you?” She asked.

“Yes melm, I was bringing a letter up to Princess Jasmine and there was a response to his majesties letter to Langora.” The maid said.

Junaluska smiled and took both of the letters. “Thank you, I will make sure Princess Jasmine receives this.” She said.

Lawrence comes out of the bedroom. “There is a response here from Langora and Jasmine has a letter from Serena. I am going to take it to her.” She said. She kissed Lawrence and then left the room. She heads down to see Jasmine. She doesn’t knock but opens the door.

Junaluska’s eyes open wide as she sees Jasmine and Brandon in the bed together. She walks over to the bed and tapped Jasmine’s shoulder. “You should know better young lady.” She said raising her eyebrow at Jasmine.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th January 2015, 9:13 pm

Vincent feels Serena pulling away from him and going to the bathroom. He gets up and goes to the bathroom. He rubs her back as she stands at the toilet. "I will get some of the tummy tea."

He goes downstairs. Leigh Anne is not even there yet. He puts some water on the stove. He hears the key in the lock. Leigh Anne enters. "Oh good morning Majesty, is Her Highness not feeling well?"

"No, I am making some of her tea." He looks at her hoping the worry is not etched in his face. He has no idea how to react and does not want to be overprotective of her.

~~~~

Jasmine wakes up when her shoulder is tapped. She looks up and sees Junaluska. "We are just sleeping. See I even have my nightgown on. What are you doing in my room? Is everything alright?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th January 2015, 11:39 am

Serena sighs as she sits down on the toilet. "Goddess, please give me strength to make it through this pregnancy. I have never felt so bad before and I'm afraid that I won't have two healthy babies." She said. She put her hand over her stomach and rubbed gently.

Leigh Anne smiled as she could see that Vincent was worried. "She will be just fine. She is carrying twins. I had a friend who had triplets. Imagine how her morning sickness was." She said smiling. "Was her majesty able to hold the broth down from last night?" She asked.

~~

Junaluska smiled at Jasmine. "I came to bring you a letter from Serena. I know that the two of you are just asleep but remember, if I can catch you who else can catch you." She said.

Brandon could hear voices. He opened his eyes to see his grandmother. "I am sorry grandmother. We just wanted to be with one another. I am wearing pants." He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th January 2015, 12:50 pm

"She held it down for a while, but she ended up throwing it up." Vincent sighs. "I will bring this up to her. Just make breakfast for me and a broth for her."

Vincent brings the tea up to Serena. He finds her in the bathroom. " I brought some of the tea for you. Please see Cadence."

~~~~

Jasmine looks at Junaluska. "You are the only one who would come in without knocking." She sits up and takes the letter from Junaluska. She quickly scans it. "Oh Goddess she is having twins!! Junaluska you are going to have two great grandbabies."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th January 2015, 5:27 pm

Serena was shaking slightly as she took the tea from Vincent. "Today?" She asked. "Maybe tomorrow." She looked scared as she looked at Vincent.

~~

"Just be careful.I don't want you to get caught by anyone else." Junaluska said. She listened to Jasmine. "Oh goddess twins?? I am so excited!! I have to go tell Lawrence." She said as she scrambled out of the room.

Brandon hugs Jasmine. That is exciting news. Now I can understand her morning sickness. "
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top