Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 30 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 17th December 2014, 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vincent scratches his chin. "I don't know..." He sticks his tongue out playfully. "Don't worry I will get you some." He makes the tea first and brings it to her. Then he starts to make lunch for the two of them.

Upon finishing he brings a tray into the living room. "I hope you are hungry."

~~~~

Jasmine shrugs. "I don't know, but we will think of something. The room will be our room after we get married. Unless you want to have a different room. Mine is more than big enough for the two of us."

They get downstairs and there is a meal waiting for each of them. It is a simple lunch of a creamy broccoli soup with ham sandwiches. "Thank you so much Tina, this looks delicious."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 30 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 16th February 2015, 9:02 am

Serena leaned forward so she could whisper in Vincent's ear. "It is taking all I have not to sound excited and nervous." She whispered to him. She kissed his cheek as the meal was delivered to them. "Mom has been bugging me as well asking me when we would be having the ultrasound. Oh Vincent I am just excited to meet them." She said. Her food was forgotten as they talked.

~~

Berenson is walking outside with a big bag for Madeline. "How are you feeling this morning?" He asked her. Thomas was walking inside to get his sunscreen.

"I forgot about the sun here in Moldova. It never changes. It sure is nice to be home for a visit." He said as he took his mothers hand. She was waddling outside the door as the carriage pulled up.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2015, 9:59 am

The carriage stops. Jasmine steps out to greet her family. "Daniel already left with my parents Nathaniel and Levi. He wanted more time at the beach. This is such a wonderful idea Jasmine." Madeline hugs her. "It is so nice to see Thomas. Annabelle could not make it out though."

"Jasmine, it is so nice to see you!" Thomas joins the hugs. "You are taking good care of her I see." He winks at Brandon. "Annabelle had to stay behind. The Spring Celebration week is one of our busiest weeks."

They all get reloaded into the carriage and head to the beach.

~~~

"Make sure you eat a little first, my love. I know they are delaying their trip to Langoria for this. They will leave right after the appointment." Vincent pushes her gently.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2015, 10:12 am

Brandon laughs with the family. "I hope he has been doing better sense he started the " ninja" program." He said laughing. "I'm sorry Annabelle couldn't be here, I hope she is well."

Berenson watches as his family hugged one another. He missed having Thomas there with them, bit he was not going g to complain. He was happy and that was all that matters. "Let's get loaded into the carriage. Thomas, can you help me with your mother?" He asked.

"I can help." Brandon said. He then helps Berenson to help Madeline into the carriage.

"Thank you Brandon." Berenson said. He looked at Jasmine before smiling. He did not want to be in the news again.

~~

Serena looked at her food. "Oh...I forgot about eating." She said chuckling. She sits back in her chair and begins to eat her soup. "I am ready for them to go. I want this celebration to start tomorrow so we can leave. Oh we can take grandm and grandpa pictures of the babies. Jasmine and Brandon as well." She looked rather excited. "Do you think that Cadence can tell us the babies sexes today?" She said as she took a sip of water.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2015, 2:06 pm

The carriage ride was a nice one Thomas was telling Madeline and Jasmine about the nursery. It is good to see him in his element. They arrive at the beach. Nathaniel, Levi, Daniel, and some of the other guests are already there. Daniel waits for the carriage to stop. They let Madeline out first, then Jasmine.

Daniel makes a bee line for Jasmine, but then goes to Brandon. "Bwandon, since Jassy cannot thwow a ball any more do you want to play ball with me?" He tosses a volley ball at him.

Jasmine's expression briefly changes to a sad one. "Go ahead, I need to set everything up anyway."

Levi kisses her cheek. "The food is here, finally. I can help set up so we can eat faster."

~~~~~~~~

"She may be able too. We will know more at the appointment." Vincent finishes up his lunch and pays the bill. They walk back up to the castle. "Now remember we will ask about the travel when your mom is not there. We do not want her to know about this trip."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2015, 2:31 pm

Brandon looks at Daniel before looking at Jasmine. "Are you sure?" He asked. He could see she was a little sad. "I will tire him out a little and come back to rest with you." He said. He hugged Jasmine and gave her a kiss.

"Ewwwww" Daniel said. "Bwandon, you got cooties now." He said as he ran with the ball. He laughed as he went over to play with the ball. When Daniel threw the ball Brandon caught the ball. He beckoned him over.

"Daniel, you hurt your sisters feelings on accident. She wants to play ball with you but she can't on your level. She.can still play with a ball and its good for her." He explained.

~~

Serena takes Vincent's hand as they walk to the castle "don't worry Vincent. I promise to wait until she is gone from the room to ask." She said they walk in and Samantha is talking with Kalista. She is baby free as they talk.

"Mom, you are baby free. How did you get lucky?" She asked.

"She pawned him off to your daddy. Ohh is it time yet?" Samantha asked excitedly. "I want to meet my grandchildren!"
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2015, 3:15 pm

Daniel throws the ball and looks at Jasmine. "I don't want to huwt hew mowe. I was told to be on my best behavior. She builds bettew sandcastles anyway."

Between the rest of the family, the food is set up quickly. They have a shaded area with picnic tables for the food and drinks. Jasmine can see a firepit being started for the bonfire on the beach later. She can see the other playing beach volleyball. She wishes she could be out there, but knows she can't.

Daniel drags Brandon over. He tells Brandon the names of the others and they let Brandon join in. Some Brandon should recognize from town.

~~~~~~~

Kalista laughs at Samantha. "I second that emotion. I am so excited that you guys let us in on this one. The Dads are jealous."

"Well we didn't want too many people to be in the room." Vincent tells them as he hugs Samantha.

"There you guys are. Serena I want you to get ready in Room 2. Everyone else is ok to join her after she gets changed." Cadence winks at them. "I will be back in a few minutes."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2015, 3:30 pm

Brandon smiles as he listens to Daniel. He did love his sister. He is dragged over to meet a fee of the guys. He recognizes a few of them and shakes hands with all of them they get a game under way and the nervousness quickly goes away as Brandon begins to have fun.

There is a lot going on as everything begins to fall into place. Berenson is making sure everything is in place and makes it over to Jasmine. "Everything looks nice Jasmine. I think you did a great job planning this." He said.

~~

Serena bites her lip and nods her head. "Sounds like a plan. Give me about five minutes." She said as she walked into the room. She pulls her skirt off and takes the sheet off the table before lying down. She covers herself up as Vincent pokes his head in to check on her.

"I'm ready if you want to join me." She said. A moment later and their mothers were in the room with them. Serena takes Vincent's hand. "We are about to see our babies for the first time. I cannot believe it." She said as she squeezed his hand.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2015, 3:45 pm

Jasmine sighs at her father. "Thank you Dad, I had a lot of help though. I wish I could be playing volleyball with them, but I just can't risk it." She sees Mark diving for a ball and it landing just out his reach. "I will help Daniel with the sandcastles later. It is nice to see everyone again. I see Jason and Amy are dating. They are a cute couple. I am going to change into my swimsuit."

She goes and changes into a nice amethyst two piece. She is a little shy about having her shoulder exposed for the first time around other people.

Levi comes in and grabs some water. "You guys definitely know how to party. Food is ready everyone!"

Vincent and the moms enter the room. They let Vincent have a set next to Serena.

Cadence enters the room. "Now we are going to start with the ultrasound first then do the rest of the appointment. This will not hurt at all. If it does let me know." She uncovers Serena's stomach and puts the gel on. "This is only to help with the picture."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2015, 4:00 pm

Brandon serves the ball for his team before Levi calls out the food. It hits the sand and he watches as a few people whistle. "Food!! Yea buddy!" He hears from one of the guys. He starts laughing and can only shake his head. He walks over and sees Daniel. He then whispered to him and Daniel saluted. He disappears.

Brandon walks over to Madeline to check on her. "Is there anything I can get you?"

Daniel makes his way over to Jasmine. He looks up at her and smiles. "Bwandon said to deliver a message to you. He said that you wewe pwetty hot and you couldn't get any hottew if you twied. What's that mean?"

~~

Serena watches as Cadence puts the wand down and pushes gently on her stomach. She feels a little discomfort in one place, but not any where else. She doesn't say anything though sense it didn't really hurt. She looks at the screen.

"Will you be able to tell us the sexes of the babies today? She asked. She sees Cadence perk up as she takes a picture with the ultrasound. " Are those my babies?" She asked. She could see a small outline of a babies head or what she thinks is a babies head.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2015, 5:13 pm

Jasmine bends down as starts to laugh after Daniel delivered his message. Her eyes find Brandon and winks at him.

"Man I don't know what looks more delicious, the food our the women?" Mark wraps his arms around Andrea.

"Smooth Mark real smooth." Jason fist bumps him.

Levi shakes her head. "The hottest looking girl is Jasmine though. Man if I was straight then I would have asked you out. Then again look at her mom, that is on hot momma there."

"Hey quit hitting on my Mom, we don't need to get Dad all riled up." Thomas joins in the teasing.

Madeline laughs and takes Brandon's offered hand. "Don't worry about me all I need is help up."

~~~~~~~~

Vincent takes Serena's hand, but his eyes are on the monitor. He doesn't say anything, but there are tears coming down his face. Cadence moves the want and takes some more pictures. "Do you want to know the genders of your babies?"

Serena nods. Cadence brings up a picture. "Congratulations, you are having two beautiful boys."

"Oh congratulations Serena and Vincent. Look how small they are." Samantha gushes.

Vincent brings Serena's hand to his mouth and kisses it....Two boys.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2015, 6:43 pm

Brandon smiles as Jasmine winks at him. He helps Madeline up as the rest of the group comes around. “I can do that for you, Mrs. Lane.” He said as he helped her up. He walked over to Jasmine after he helped her and make sure she was alright. He put his arm around here and looked at Levi. “It’s a good thing as Jasmine winks at him. He helps Madeline up as the rest of the group comes around. “I can do that for you, Mrs. Lane.” He said as he helped her up. He walked over to Jasmine after he helped her and make sure she was alright. He put his arm around here and looked at Levi. “It’s a good thing you are gay Levi, I don’t like to share my hot lady.” He said winking at Jasmine.

Andrea rolls her eyes but laughs at Mark’s smooth remark. “Jasmine, why do we even put up with these guys? We should put on a good dance for them later.” She said winking at her.

~~

Serena has tears falling down her face as she looks at the screen. She takes in everything that Cadence tells them. “Boys..Vincent we are having twin boys.” She said. She was crying as Cadence printed off the pictures for them.

Kalista is excited. “Oh goddess, we are going to have grandsons…Just think about that Samantha.” She said. Cadence handed both of them a set of the pictures.

“If you ladies would like for these, I have the rest of the exam to make sure mother and babies are doing well.” Cadence said.

Serena looked up at Vincent as he kissed her hand. She caressed his face and wiped the tears from them. “Our little boys.” She said. She was in awe as she looked at him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2015, 7:17 pm

"Oh that sounds like a plan. Mark you brought you ukulele right?" Jasmine asks.

"Of course, but first food and fun, then we can have the bonfire. I want to swim a little too." Mark tells her.

"Well everyone eat up, we have plenty of food and drink. However it is not made by Nathaniel, so I know it is not the best." Jasmine kisses Nathaniel's cheek. She then goes over to Brandon. "I cannot wait to dance with you." She whispers.

~~~~~~~~

"They are the most gorgeous babies I have ever seen. I am sorry I am crying, I just can't help it." He kisses her and touches the picture.

"Congrats you two, I will have show this to Iverson. My two little grandsons." Kalista wipes a tear and kisses Serena's head before leaving.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2015, 7:42 pm

Brandon gives Jasmine a kiss on the cheek. “I can’t wait to dance with you either.” He said as they walked over to get something to eat. “Oh wow, what is this?” He asked as he looked at a few of the foods. “This is pineapple I know, I have never had it before.” He said as he picked a piece up.

“Where have you been living, under a bridge?” Jason asked.

“Hey, before I moved here I had only been in Moldova one other time.” Brandon said. “Besides not to many countries grow pineapples.” He started to make him a plate as they talked.

~~

“Have a good trip mom.” Serena called as her mother left the room. She was crying as well. “It’s ok Vincent; I can’t help but cry either.” She said. Cadence gives her some napkins to clean herself up. She does so and sits up to let Cadence finish the rest of the examination. Samantha had left with a set of pictures to show Justin. “So what is the verdict?” She asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2015, 8:25 pm

"I suppose you want to know if you can travel. Yes you can, but be careful and don't push yourself too much. Make sure you take breaks and don't over do it." Cadence warns them.

"Don't worry I will make sure we stop. Can we have a few more pictures to give and show off in Moldova." Vincent asks.

"Of course I will have them ready. I will let you guys get have a few moments. I will be back with the extra pictures." Cadence left them.

Vincent turns to Serena. "I cannot believe we are having boys. I hope they look like you."

~~~~~~~

"No picking on my Angel. The man will learn all the good foods soon enough." Jasmine pokes her finger at Jason.

"Hey any guy who got past your wall is a good man." Andrea tells them and claps Brandon's shoulder. "He is a gorgeous one at that."

"Hey guys this isn't about the two of us, but Nathaniel and Levi. Everyone raise their glasses." Jasmine stands in the middle of the crowd and pulls the two men with her. "I would have never guessed in a million years that the two of you would be here now. Your relationship may have started out as a joke, but you guys are having the last laugh. I want to wish many years of wedded bliss to my twin and his soulmate. To Nathaniel and Levi..."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2015, 8:38 pm

Serena sits up and looks at Vincent. “I don’t even know what to say; I am just so excited and so happy.” She said. She stood up and pulled her skirt on before sitting back on the table. “I hope they are just like you though.” She said. She leans forward and pulls Vincent to her. She hugs him tightly and rested her head on his shoulder. “I cannot help but feel so emotional right now. Stupid hormones.” She said as a tear fell from her eye.

~~

Brandon had his glass raised with everyone else. “To Nathaniel and Levi!” everyone said in response. There was some whistling and shouting going on for the couple.

“Everyone’s heard how you two met; we still think it’s funny but at least you two are happy together.” A guy named Benjamin said. He was standing with his partner Alex.

Berenson had Daniel on his shoulders as they did their toast. He was trying to keep him occupied as everyone was having fun. There was a great group of people that had been invited and most everyone there had grown up together. He was doing better with accepting his son and his fiancé and he was happy for them. He too raised his glass.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2015, 8:49 pm

"I don't think it is just hormones. Look at me, I am all teary eyed as well." Vincent kisses Serena. "Shall we see your parents off? Then we can show off our babies."

~~

Nathaniel blushes at Jasmine's display. Levi takes over. "I know that our relationship may have started off as a joke, but I am so thankful that all of you accepted. Berenson, I know it took a lot for you. I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know how important family is to Nathaniel. It would have torn him apart if you didn't accept me. Don't worry Brandon, I am still learning the foods as well."

Madeline waddles forward. "It is always hard to give your child to someone else. It is even harder when the relationship is not accepted by all. But it does not take much to see how perfect you are for one another. I love you both and I am proud to have another son."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2015, 9:12 pm

Serena nodded her head before Vincent kissed her. “Let’s see them off and then we can show off our little ones. I know your dad will want to see us if he isn’t down watching my parent’s off.” She said as she stood up. She hugged Vincent again as Cadence walked in.

“I believe you wanted the extra pictures? Just remember to be careful and to get plenty of rest. Don’t overdo it, or you will be right back in here.” Cadence said as she handed Serena the pictures.

“I understand.” Serena said. She then took Vincent’s hand and they left the room. They headed down to the carriage house.

~

Berenson walked over and looked at everyone. “I have to admit it has been hard, but I have to admit I have never seen my son so happy before. At first I was angry and I was mad, but now I have come to terms with the fact that this is my son. I could not forsake him or leave him, no I will accept him and the man that he will call husband because it is the fatherly thing to do. I will support my son because he is my family and sometimes that is all that matters.” He said. He walked over and put his arm around Nathaniel. He couldn’t hug him fully sense Daniel was on his back. He then did the same to Levi.

Brandon watched Berenson. Why couldn’t he accept him like that? In a way he was a little jealous of Nathaniel and Levi. What was so different about their relationship then his and Jasmines? It’s not like he was hurting her or degrading her. No he was compassionate and loving to her. He wanted her to be happy and wanted the best for her. He stays quiet as they give their toasts.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2015, 9:26 pm

Iverson was overseeing the last of the bags with Reginald. Kalista showed up with the pictures. "Boys, they are having twin boys? Wow they are so small. Look at the Reginald, those are your nephews."

Vincent and Serena joins them. "Look at that the Queen is one step ahead of us. How does it feel to be a grandpa to twin boys?"

"Congratulations, son." Justin says as he too approaches. "If you had hopes of showing the staff, you better hurry. Sam is being a proud grandma."

~~~~~~~

Everyone sits down and begins to eat. There is a variety of seafoods, fruits, and vegetables. The drinks are good as well. Jasmine kisses Brandon's cheek. "Thank you for your help getting the drinks. Now we are going to build some sandcastles and let the food digest for a little bit. Then we may swim before it gets dark."

"Then we build a fire and play some music, talk and dance. It is going to be fun." Andrea continues. "Don't let the guys scare you they are really nice."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th February 2015, 10:49 am

Iverson handed Reginald to Kalista and walked over to Serena. He hugs her gently and smiles. “I am excited about having two grandsons. I will have three altogether and I cannot tell you how excited I am. I only wish I could have seen the ultrasound.”

Serena was smiling as she hugged her father. “We are excited about having our little boys. We are going to show and tell everyone. I am just so happy.” She said as she let him go. She walked over to her mom and takes Reginald. She nuzzles him before kissing her mother’s cheek. “I want all of you to enjoy your trip. Don’t worry about us here. We have everything taken care of.” She said.

She looked over at Justin and smiled. “Don’t worry Justin, we want to show everyone, but we know that Samantha will be a head of us.”

~~

Brandon looked at Andrea. “All of you have been so kind to me. I cannot tell you how much that matters to me. Besides, they don’t scare me. I can deal with them. It’s the dance you ladies are going to do for us later that scares me.” He said with a grin. He looks back at Jasmine and smiles as she kissed his cheek. “I had to ask around to find out what the best drinks were in the area. I am glad everyone is happy.” He said.

Nathaniel and Levi were sitting at the top of the table as they talked and laughed with people. Brandon pointed to them and smiled at Jasmine. “They are so happy together, I would say as happy as we are together.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th February 2015, 4:13 pm

Soon the Sentali's are in the carriage. "I hope they have a good trip. I have a love/hate relationship with Langoria. I proposed to the woman of my dreams there, but Nadine and Anton are there. I only hope marriage calms them down."

~~~~~~~

Jasmine smiles at Brandon. "He is very happy. I can tell."

"So Brandon, tell us a little more about yourself. All we know is that you saved Jasmine's life in more ways than one. That you are a Rosarion prince. How are you liking Moldova so far?" Benjamin asks.

"Hey I am not only with him because he helped me in Altiere." Jasmine tells him. "He is a wonderful writer as well."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th February 2015, 5:17 pm

Serena waves to the carriage as it departs and then she looks at Vincent as he reminisces. “What matters most is that we are happy together.” She said. She took his hand and smiled. “Let’s celebrate, we are having twin boys. I still cannot believe it.”

~~

“I am a healer actually; I used to travel with my mother before she passed away in Altier.” Brandon explained. He took a long neck bottle as Mark handed him one. He opened it before looking back at Benjamin. “I do write, and I enjoy it. I have never really had a home seeing as we always moved. Living here in Moldova is different. It is warm and I am used to staying in colder temperatures. I love being here and I love being with Jasmine.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th February 2015, 5:41 pm

"So how does my beautiful wife want to celebrate? We already went out for lunch. Do you want to go dancing or paint shopping? I know you wanted to paint the nurseries. Now we know what colors to paint them."

~~~~~~

"Well it sounds like you lead an interesting life." Benjamin says. "I cannot wait until you two announce your wedding. That is going to be party time for Moldova."

"How can one NOT love Moldova." Andrea blurts out. "We are happy to have you here. I know that there are a lot of broken hearts though."

"I am so glad you guys accept him. He has been learning a lot about Moldova. He will be a great King someday." Jasmine kisses him. "So Andrea are we going to show off for our men later?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th February 2015, 6:05 pm

“Can we go paint shopping?” Serena asked excitedly. She took his hand and her eyes were lit up. “I wouldn’t mind dancing, but I would really like to choose the paint. We can really get the nurseries together now.”

~~

Brandon looks at Andrea. “I never said I didn’t like it.” He said laughing. “I do love it here.” He explained

Andrea smirks at Jasmine. “I can’t wait till the bonfire is lit and we can show off. It is going to be so fun.”

Brandon took Jasmine’s hand and squeezed it gently. “I can’t wait to see you dance.” He said. She was already looking hot in her bikini. He only hoped he could contain himself.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th February 2015, 6:38 pm

"Now Andrea, we have to wait until the parents and kids are gone first." Jasmine winks at her.

Soon the dinner ends. The guys go and start another volleyball game. Madeline lays under a beach umbrella and Jasmine goes to build some sandcastles with Daniel. She does glance longingly at the volleyball players though.

~~~~~~~

Vincent laughs at Serena. "Of course we can to pick out some paints. I don't want the boys rooms to be just blue though." Vincent tells her.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th February 2015, 7:31 pm

Andrea watches the guys playing volley ball. She gets herself a drink and walks over to Jasmine and Daniel. “Looks like you could use another hand. Can I join?” She asked. She takes a seat and looks at Jasmine. “Can I just say that I am jealous of your relationship with Brandon?” She said looking at Jasmine.

~~

“Well I don’t want them pink either.” Serena said as they left the castle. “Don’t forget we have to start the celebration in the morning. We have to pack tonight as well.” She said. “What if we did pastel colors? Like yellow, green, lavender or something like that?” she asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top