Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 21 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 18th March 2015, 6:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jasmine laughs at Brandon. "Serena you have my permission to tease him when I get pregnant." She opens the door. "I suppose you guys are hungry. I just want Sakura."

"Baby snatcher!" Vincent crys out. "Brandon, better be careful you may never see your kids."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 21 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 15th May 2015, 10:53 am

Serena smirked at Jasmine. “Don’t worry about that, we have food and drinks and presents to have first.” She said. She puts the head piece on Jasmine. “Now this party is official.” She said as Lorene turned on the music player.

Lorene gets herself a drink. “This is so good, what is it?” She asked as Serena made herself a plate.

“That looks like the special drink. Oh Aunt Madeline, I hope you made some unleaded of it.” Serena asked.

~~

Brandon sips on his drink. “I do love my friends. They are good to me.” He said with a smile. “So we are going to have dancing? I didn’t expect that.” He said. He looked at Berenson nervously.

“Don’t worry Brandon, I’m not going to kill you. I know this is a party.” Berenson said.

Iverson walked over and handed his son a plate. “Eat drink and enjoy. This is your day to enjoy.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th May 2015, 11:49 am

"Of course I do. I don't want to leave anyone out." Madeline grabs a red pitcher. "Just for you Princess." Madeline takes a drink from her glass. "Goddess it feels good to have some alcohol. I feel like a dairy queen once again."

Jasmine finshes her meal and begins to dance. "What a relief now that the pageant is done. Now I can just focus on the wedding. Mom, I heard from Thomas that the leis are done. I want them to be perfect for the family."

Madeline shakes her head. "No planning the wedding, you are here to have fun and to relax. Girls, I think it is time for the presents."

~~~~~

"Don't worry they are just going to dance for all of us. I didn't initially have this planned, but word got around and they wanted to come." Nathaniel shrugs. "I figured why not, at least the guys will be entertained."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th May 2015, 2:57 pm

Lorene put her cup down and smiled. "I can only imagine what it's like to have a baby...for that matter five." She said.

Serena took a box and put it in Jasmine's hands. "Open that. I'm sure you will love it." She said with a smirk.

~~

Brandon chuckled as he took a sip of his drink. "I am just concerned about Jasmine. She's been just really pent up. I am trying to get her to calm down. So this is a nice time to unwind."

Iverson smiled. "She is just nervous about the wedding." He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th May 2015, 7:47 pm

"Just wait, ladies your time is coming." Madeline quips.

Jasmine carefully unwraps the box. She opens it up and lifts it up. "I don't know I think this is more for Brandon than me." She winks at Serena.

"Most of the gifts are." Kalista laughs as she hands over another present.

Jasmine opens the present just as carefully. In it is a set of edible paints. "Well I guess I can put this to good use. Once again I think Brandon will enjoy it as much as me."

~~~~~~~

"Let the girls worry about her now. This is your night to celebrate with us guys." Vincent thrusts a bag at Brandon. "Here something for you."

"Ohh I have something too, take a seat and relax." Nathaniel pulls him to a chair.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th May 2015, 7:59 pm

Lorene laughed as she looked at Kalista. “Someone is going to have a wonderful one time use with those. Where do you even buy things like that?” She asked.

“Don’t tell me you are clueless?” Serena said.

“What? I am still a virgin, thank you.” Lorene said as she pranced around.

Serena laughed as she watched Lorene hand Jasmine a box. “At least I know where to get this kind of stuff.” She said with a smile.

~~

Brandon finds himself sitting in a comfortable chair with Vincent handing him a bag. He looks in the bag and his cheeks redden. “Oh goddess…I should have known you would have done the same to me.” He said laughing. He pulls the white thongs out. “I think this is a gift that Jasmine will enjoy.”

Berenson covers his ears. “La la la la la…I can’t hear you.” He said.

Iverson and the rest of the guys start laughing. “You have to admit, most of these gifts are for her really, not for you.” He said handing Brandon a bag.

Brandon opened the bag up and pulled out a bow. “This doesn’t look like it’s made for my neck.” He said looking at it.

“Because it isn’t, silly.” Levi said giggling. “It’s to wrap yourself up as a gift to her. Someone else got one of these and I thought it was cute.” He said winking at Nathaniel.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th May 2015, 8:18 pm

Jasmine takes the box from Lorene. "Hey being a virgin has nothing to do with knowing where to buy things." She open the box and it has a nice bra and thong combo. "Do I even want to know how you knew my size? I really like this bra."

Madeline hand her a small rectangular box. "I think I know what this is." Jasmine opens it up to find the 'bible'. Her cheeks flush. "Mom, I cannot believe you are giving me this. Do I dare ask how dog eared your copy is Serena?"

"I was going to mark some off, but I think part of the fun is discovering it for yourself." Madeline winks at her.

Lorene shakes her head. "Now it is time for the entertainment."

~~~~~~~

"So Caleb how is it going with Melody? I have seen you two in Mallory's." Nathaniel asks.

Prescott laughs at the gifts. He then hands over a gift to Brandon. "This is for both of you."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th May 2015, 8:32 pm

Serena laughed. “We are enjoying our ‘bible’.” She said winking at Madeline. “How do you think this happened?” She said pointing to her stomach.

“I think you learn that in sex education.” Lorene said laughing. “As far as your size, I was lucky enough that the store here in town had it on file.”

“Ohh yes, for our entertainment.” Serena said with a grin. She gets up and walks over to the door. She looks around outside the door and beacons in a gentleman wearing an outfit but with a face mask on. “I ordered us a dancer for the evening.”

~~

Caleb is relaxing on one of the seats in the room. He looks up at Nathaniel. “She is a very nice woman. We have a lot in common and we are finding comfort in one another.” He said. “I am enjoying the time with her now because I know it will end.”

Brandon opens up the bag from Prescott and pulls out a book and some oils. “Oh wow, a sensual massage book. I will enjoy this gift.” He said.

Caleb handed a box over to Brandon. “This is from me.” He said.

Brandon opens it and finds a bottle of champagne and special wine glasses. One said groom and the other said bride. “These are handmade.” Brandon said. “They are beautiful.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th May 2015, 8:51 pm

"Wow you guys. I am going to be a married woman." Jasmine looks at the dancer. He is wearing a purple traditional outfit with turtles on it. He has a nice toned chest, long black flowing hair, and is wearing a mask. He begins to dance slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow those are nice glasses. Oh and I got something for you too. Something you can actually use and not sexually." Nathaniel hands him a book for grilling out recipes. "I figure you can use it when you are on the honeymoon."

"As if they will have time for cooking." Vincent winks.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th May 2015, 9:13 pm

Serena watches as the man comes in and takes his shirt off. She is watching his movements and smiles. Though something seemed a little off about him. Lorene nudged Serena a little. “He doesn’t seem as tanned as the man in the picture. Do you think they sent the same one out here as we picked?” She asked.

“I hope not. Let’s see how he dances and then we can ask him afterwards.” Serena whispered in return.

~~

“I can use this year round here. Thank you Nathaniel.” Brandon said as he looked through the cookbook. “Wow there are some nice recipes in here.”

Berenson handed Brandon a small box. “This is for you.” He said.

Brandon looked at the box and opened it. Inside is a set of fuzzy handcuffs and a blindfold. There are also items like feathers and a velvet rose petal. “Use real flowers, that velvet one just came with the kit.” Berenson said.

Brandon looked up at everyone else, his face bright red.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th May 2015, 10:18 pm

Anton smiles as he sees Jasmine. She is smoking hot in her dance outfit. He remembers the training he was given and begins to dance for her. He pretends that she is already his.

Jasmine smirks watching the man. "Wow he is good."

Anton goes over to Jasmine and leans over to her. His cheek is on hers and he whispers in her ear. "I just want to let you know that I can get to you no matter how safe you think you are."

Jasmine recognizes the voice. She looks into the dancer's eyes. It is Anton...She is more scared than she has ever been. She pushes Anton away and tries to run away.

He grabs hold of her wrist and pulls her to him. One arm is pinning her to his body, the other one forces her head to his and he kisses her lips. Jasmine is frozen in fear as Anton's tongue invades her mouth.

~~~~~~~

"Uncle Berenson, that is a thoughtful gift." Nathaniel laughs. He looks over at Iverson. "It is your turn now." The smile on his face suddenly disappears. The glass slips from his hand and shatters on the ground. "Something is wrong with Jasmine. She is scared, really scared. I am going to check on her."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th May 2015, 9:18 am

Serena squeals in fear. “That’s not the man we hired!” She said. Kalista walks over as Serena tries to stand.

“You stay right here, let us handle this.” Kalista told her daughter.

Lorene rushes over and pulls the Anton’s hair roughly back and he pushes her back. She falls back and hits Kalista who lands slightly on Serena. She groans slightly to indicate the discomfort.

~~

Brandon rushed over to Nathaniel and took him by the shirt. “What’s wrong? What is wrong with Jasmine?” He asked urgently.

Iverson took Brandon by the shoulder making him let go of Nathaniel. “Let him go. He can’t tell you what’s actually wrong; he can only tell you that something is wrong. We are going to go find out to make sure the ladies are safe.” He said.

Berenson looked at the guys. “Does anyone know where the ladies are at?”

“We had the smaller study set up for them so that Serena could sit in comfort. They are just right down the hall.” Levi said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th May 2015, 9:35 am

Madeline pulls the man away, only then realizing who it is. "Anton how dare you touch her!" She punches him.

Jasmine is freed and runs outside the room. She leans against the wall by the door and throws up into the plant." her body is shaking.

"There she is. Brandon, you should see what is wrong." Nathaniel suggests.

Jasmine jumps at Brandon's touch. "Oh Goddess, it is only you." She clings to him most of her words unintelligible, but Nathaniel hears her say Anton.

"Stay with her, we can handle him." Nathaniel glances at his father. They nod and go into the room.

"I am going to check on Serena. I will give them a few minutes before alerting the guard." Vincent goes into the room.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th May 2015, 9:45 am

Brandon holds Jasmine as she clings to him. “Everything is going to be ok, I’m here now.” He said. He rubs her back to comfort her as she cries. He then sighs. “I ran into Anton earlier. He was harassing Serena and Lorene. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.”

Caleb had rushed with the guys. He can barely understand what Jasmine is saying but knows she is scared half to death. He rushes in and sees the others around Anton. Berenson has him against the wall with his hand on his throat.

“Don’t kill him Berenson!” Iverson said.

“I won’t kill him but I will make him wish he was dead.” Berenson said. “Nobody messes with my daughter and gets away with it.

Caleb walks over and spits at Anton. “You must be Prince Anton that I have heard so much about. Berenson, why don’t you and the rest of the guys have a little fun with him? I’ll make sure no one disturbs you.” He said flashing a grin.

Serena looks up at Vincent. “Someone needs to go get grandpa.” She said. She rubbed her stomach. “I am a little sore, but I think I’m ok.”

Levi looked at everyone. “Don’t worry, I will go get him. I will be back as soon as possible.” He said as he ran to go to the Lane house.

“Lorene are you alright?” Prescott asked.

“I’m fine, just a little disheveled.” Lorene said. “Serena and I ordered a dancer for tonight and he came instead.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th May 2015, 10:04 am

Jasmine cries, explaining what he did to her. "Why...won't...he leave me alone." She does not tell him what Anton whispered in her ear.

Vincent holds Serena. "This is not your fault. Come with me, we will let them handle it. I noticed he had a black eye, was that from Madde?"

Levi makes it to the Lanes. He knocks on the door and is let in. "Majesties, there is a situation at the castle. Something with Anton and Jasmine, you may need to attend to it Lawrence."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th May 2015, 10:27 am

“I don’t know, Jasmine. Don’t worry though, the guys are taking care of it.” Brandon said.

Caleb had stepped outside of the room after letting all the ladies out. He stands in front of the door and will not permit anyone to enter.

Serena nodded her head at Vincent. “Lorene tried to pull him off of her, but he pushed her back and she hit mom and she landed on me.” She explained. “Madeline punched him in the eye and I don’t know about the rest.” She said.

Iverson manages to get Berenson to let him go. He then holds him up and holds his arms behind him. “Go right ahead Berenson. Do your worst.” He said with a grin.

“What?? After you got him to let me go??” Anton said.

He doesn’t get to say another word as Berenson punched him as hard as he possibly could in the gut. Anton just about falls over as he is winded. Iverson pulled him back up and made him stand up. “Don’t tell me you can’t handle it after doing what you did? If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime.” He said with a smirk.

Berenson punched him right on his left cheek almost knocking him out.

Junaluska looked at Lawrence. “We have to go Lawrence, I didn’t even know they were in town. Oh goddess…” She said.

Lawrence doesn’t even get his jacket as they head out to the carriage to head back to the castle.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th May 2015, 10:41 am

Vincent narrows his eyes. "Do you want to go to the infirmary to get checked out? Or are you alright? I wonder if this will delay the wedding at all?"

Prescott takes Lorene to the infirmary to get checked out and to warn them of other patients. He then takes her to her room.

Jasmine's body is still shaking. "Please take me to my room. I don't want to be here anymore. I want him gone Brandon. Please make him leave."

Lawrence make it to the castle. He gathers some of the guards and brings them to the room. "Caleb, you will have to let us pass, or I will arrest you."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th May 2015, 2:36 pm

“Maybe I should. I don’t want anything to be wrong with the babies.” Serena said looking at Vincent. “If it does it will only be by a day to do an investigation.”

“Don’t worry Jasmine; I will make sure he leaves.” Brandon said. He takes Jasmine up to her room and unlocks the door. He then takes her in and sits her down on the bed. “I am so sorry Jasmine, I came as fast as I could. Nathaniel said something was wrong and I immediately came to find you.” He said holding her.

Iverson can hear Lawrence on the other side of the door. “Stop Berenson, Lawrence is here. He will take over.” He said. He almost has to pull Berenson off of him. He slugs him one across the cheek for Berenson to snap out of it.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to continue.” Berenson said. “Let him in Caleb.” He calls.

Caleb moved from the door. “I will not hold you back, your majesty.” He opens the door for Lawrence and then walks in with him to see the damage done.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th May 2015, 2:51 pm

Lawrence shakes his head after he had a chance to look around. He points to the guard. "Sorry to do this Berenson, I need to arrest you, Nathaniel, and Iverson. Take Anton to the infirmary under guard. Once he is cleared, put him in the brig as well." He looks at Kalista and Madeline. "I hope you can tell me what happened, and I want the truth."

The guards follow their king's command. Madeline grits her teath. "You are lucky we didn't kill him. Anton came uninvited and assaulted Jasmine."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th May 2015, 3:24 pm

Berenson looked at Lawrence. “The pleasure will be mine. This will be the third time I have ever set step in jail and it will have been worth it.” He said as he snorted at Anton.

Iverson looked at Kalista. “I am sorry Kalista, I hate to spend tonight in the brig, but like Berenson said, it will be worth it.” He said as they put them in cuffs.

Kalista looked at her father. “Serena and Lorene mentioned that they stopped at Mss. Kitty’s dance hall and asked for a dancer for the night. I understand they ordered a man named Alex to come, but both Serena and Lorene noticed that this wasn’t the same man they hired.” She explained. She then went on to tell him what happened in the room up until the guys had come. “I don’t know where Jasmine went, she ran out of here, but I expect she is with Brandon.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th May 2015, 4:21 pm

"I want guards posted at her door until Anton is gone." Madeline demands of Lawrence. "I also want to speak with George and Lenora. I am going to tell Jasmine to throw the book at him. Thank the Goddess the actions are not hidden under diplomatic immunity. Now if you excuse me, I have some babysitters to relieve. Kalista, you are welcome to spend the night."

Vincent was exiting the exam room with Serena when they bring in Anton. "He is lucky that is all they did to him. I am glad you are alright as well. Should we get the staff to clean up the study before going to bed?"

Jasmine hugs her knees after Brandon puts her on the bed. His words are replaying in her head. Will she ever be safe? She finds herself jumping at every noise. "I forgot all my stuff in the study. I should get it. Do you think he is gone?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th May 2015, 4:40 pm

“I will be more than happy to take that offer. I will need a bag. We need to check on Serena before we leave. I fell against her and I think Vincent was taking her to the infirmary to make sure she was alright.” Kalista said.

Lawrence looked at Madeline with his eyebrow raised. “I will do so, but only for her safety. I will only permit you to talk with George and Lenora as long as I am present. You will not over step your boundaries, do I make myself clear? I will have the wedding pushed back by one day. An investigation will need to be done.” He said.

~~

Serena nodded her head. She turned her head away from Anton. “I cannot believe he looks like that. His body is beaten and mangled. I’m surprised he isn’t dead.” She said. “I am scared Vincent.” She said looking up at him. She put her head on his shoulder.

~~

Brandon makes a calming tea for Jasmine. “I don’t want you to go there right now. I want you to calm down. I made some tea for you. I promise this isn’t a tea to put you to sleep. It is just to help you calm down.” He said. He finished brewing it and walked over. He sits down and rubs her back as she hugs her knees. “I will have a member of the staff go get your things. I am certain that they will be kind enough to do so.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th May 2015, 5:44 pm

"Lawrence, if I wanted to overstep my boundaries, I would have done it even before the guys made it there." Madeline crosses her arms grinning at Lawrence. "However if that is the only way to talk to them then fine. I too want to see Jasmine and make sure she is alright."

~~~~~~

"There is no reason for you to be scared. Anton is not after you. Jasmine will be safe in the castle. So will you, I do want you to rest though." Vincent takes her to the room. "I do have some tea if you want it."

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine takes the cup. It shakes in her hands. "You aren't going to leave me are you? I...I...know...Nevermind, we still have guests in the castle." She finally takes a drink of the tea. "I really need to change. Brandon, destroy this outfit."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th May 2015, 6:04 pm

“Fine, then do so. I will check on her after I see to Anton. That boy has caused me more problems than I care to deal with. He will be leaving after his stay in the brig.” Lawrence said. He turned around and left the room to head to the infirmary.

Kalista looked at Madeline. “Let’s check on the girls. I am worried about them both.”

~~

“I’m not so much as scared for myself as I am for Jasmine. I am afraid for her. She is not even safe here in the castle. If he can get here he can go anywhere. What is to stop him from hurting her again?” Serena asked looked up at Vincent. “I am tired, but I feel like I am too wound up to sleep. You may have to give it to me.” She said with a sigh.

~~

“No, I am not going to leave you. What is wrong Jasmine, tell me what you have to say.” Brandon said as he watched her take a sip of the tea. “I will get you another outfit, a comfortable pair of pajamas.” He said as he stood up. He walked over and opened up her drawer. He then pulled out a silk pair of pajamas and walked over to her.

“I will get rid of this outfit for you. I will burn it.” He said. He started a fire in the fire place.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th May 2015, 6:17 pm

"For one, he is going to be watched for now on and so is she. I wonder if we should have told them that they were here. I knew there was something wrong with that family." Vincent goes to make a tea. "Now this is only the calming tea. We will check on everyone tomorrow."

~~~~

"Go check on Serena and pack, I will meet you in the hall. I just hate that she has to deal with this." Madeline tells Kalista in the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine goes over and hugs Brandon as he starts the fire. "I am just scared. Mom pulled him away and punched him in the eye. Brandon, he put his tongue in my mouth." She takes the pajamas from him and gets changed quickly.

She jumps and yelps when there is a knock on her door. She looks wide eyed at Brandon. "I don't want to talk to anyone. I am so ashamed. He did that in front of my friends and family."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th May 2015, 7:29 pm

Kalista nodded her head as they headed for the royal wing. She goes to Serena and Vincent’s room and knocks on the door. Vincent handed Serena the tea and she sips on it from the bed. She looks up as her mom steps into the room. “Mom, is Jasmine alright? For that matter are you alright?” She asked.

“I am more worried about you. How are you and the babies? I haven’t checked on Jasmine yet, Madeline was going to check on her.” Kalista said.

“We are fine, Vincent took us to be checked out. The doctor just wanted me to get some rest is all.” Serena said. “What about dad?”

“They put him, Berenson, and Nathaniel in the brig. After Anton is seen too in the infirmary, they will put him in the brig as well.” Kalista said. She walked over and hugged Serena. “Get some rest.” She said. She then hugged Vincent before leaving the room.

“I can’t believe they put the three of them in the brig.” Serena said shaking her head. She started to cry.

~~

Brandon is angry but keeps his anger in check with Jasmine around. How dare he do that to Jasmine. He grits his teeth as he throws the clothes into the fire. “Everything will be alright.” He said as he walked towards her. He hears the knock and Jasmine jumps. He nodded his head and walked over to the door. He opened it and put his head out. “Oh, Madeline, it is you. Jasmine is asking not to see anyone.”

Madeline shakes her head. "I wanted to make sure she is alright. I know what she is going through; please I have to make sure."

“Let me ask her.” Brandon said. He pulled his head into the room. “Jasmine, your mother wants to see you. She wants to make sure you are safe, can she come in?”

Jasmine looks at Brandon. She wrings her hands. She is so ashamed about what happened. She bites her bottom lip. She wants nothing more than the comfort of her mother's hugs. At the same time, she is an adult. She looks at Brandon. "Tell her I am doing fine. Daniel and Sakura need her more tonight."

“I will do as you ask.” Brandon said. He knew better but would do as she asked. He put his head back out of the door. “She is saying to tell you she is fine. I know she would rather have you, but she is embarrassed about what happened. I will care for her tonight. I promise to make sure she is alright.” He said to Madeline.

Madeline sighs. "Tell her I am not leaving until I see her. I will sleep outside the door if necessary. Or I will get Daniel to come here. I won't be long, I promise. Brandon, just let me in, I know you are smarter than this."

“If Jasmine tells me no again, I will turn you away.” Brandon said. He pulled his head back into the room and looked at Jasmine. “She is begging to come see you, Jasmine. She said if she doesn’t come in she will sleep outside the door or even send Daniel.” He told her.

Jasmine gets a half smile on her face. "She will too, now you see where I get it from. Please let her in.”

Brandon nodded his head. He turns his head outside of the room. “She will see you.” He said. “I only hope they gave him justice.” He whispered to Madeline as she entered the room.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top