Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 4 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 18th March 2015, 6:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jasmine laughs at Brandon. "Serena you have my permission to tease him when I get pregnant." She opens the door. "I suppose you guys are hungry. I just want Sakura."

"Baby snatcher!" Vincent crys out. "Brandon, better be careful you may never see your kids."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 4 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 27th March 2015, 4:08 pm

"I'm enjoying the fresh fruit. Without it I wouldn't be a happy mother." Serena said as she peeled an orange.

They finish up their breakfast and Junaluska gets a basket. She puts some of the fresh fruit and things inside of it. "Your parent's sent a message saying they had returned. They are happy that you came." She said. "I hope you enjoy the trip home. We love you so much." She said hugging Serena.

Serena hugs her grandmother and then her grandfather. "We will miss you, but I am missing our home. We will be back for the wedding."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th March 2015, 4:18 pm

Jasmine hugs Serena. "This may be the last decent hug I give you for a while. Now you two be good for your mother. I know your daddy know how to handle boys."

Vincent shakes Lawrence's hand and takes the basket from Junaluska. "Thank you for letting us know about the message. Let them know we will be taking our time to get back." He helps Serena into the carriage and hands her the basket. "I am so thankful to be going home."

Jasmine wipes a tear away. "It is getting harder to say goodbye to them. I know we will see them for the wedding, but it just isn't the same. Speaking of, I have some planning to do. Oh and I will need a dress for the engagement ball, and tomorrow we need to practice for the celebration." Jasmine rattles off as the carriage pulls away.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th March 2015, 5:54 pm

Serena leans against Vincent as the carriage pulled away. “It gets more and more emotional as I watch Jasmine go away or even now as we pull away. I know changes come, but I still miss them.” She said.

~~

Brandon hugs Jasmine and smiles. “We have much to get done. We should go shopping today in town.” He said. “How does that sound?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th March 2015, 6:06 pm

Vincent hugs Serena. "It does not help that you are pregnant too. Don't worry you will be back shortly. Besides don't you want to see your family?"

~~~~~~~

Jasmine nods at Brandon. "Shopping sound fun. So what do you want to go shopping for? I need some more paints for a project." She walks away with him. "I was thinking I could spend some time in your room."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th March 2015, 6:33 pm

“I do want to go home and see my family. I just miss having time with family that have moved on.” Serena admitted. She took a deep sigh as she held onto Vincent.

~~

“Oh? What kind of a project?” Brandon asked. “I don’t know why you would want to stay in my room for. It’s just a plain room but I don’t mind having you there with me.” He said as he put his arm around her. “I was thinking I could look for something for the ball.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th March 2015, 6:52 pm

"I will make sure you are well dressed." Jasmine wraps her arm in his. "Now this will be more formal that you are used to. It will be all the nobles of Moldova. However don't let them intimidate you."

~~~~~~~

"I know, I wonder if we will visit you sister any time soon. I love Altiere." Vincent holds her close and rubs her shoulders. "I know she will be missing Jasmine's wedding. We will have to send her pictures."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th March 2015, 7:00 pm

“I am slightly nervous about it, but at the same time if I can learn to deal with the nobles then I can deal with royalty.” Brandon said. “I won’t let them intimidate me, but I will hold my own. Or at least try too.”

~~

“Maybe we should go see her after Jasmine’s wedding. It’s not that much farther out to Altier.” Serena said as she sighed. “That feels really good Vincent.” She rubbed her stomach and made a face. “I really don’t feel good. At least we can take our time getting home.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th March 2015, 7:13 pm

Vincent rubs he tummy and sings a lullaby. "If you need to stop, let me know."

~~~~~~

They arrive at the store. "Oh Majesties, welcome! Are you looking for something special. The men's section is to the left and the ladies is to the right. If you need help, please let us know."

Jasmine stays with Brandon and goes to the left. "I know you got some tuxes with my brothers, but if you want something else let me know. I just don't want you to get nervous."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th March 2015, 7:57 pm

Serena listens to Vincent’s lullaby as he rubs her stomach. She cannot help but think of how good he is to her. She takes a deep breath as she closed her eyes and nodded her head. “Don’t worry Vincent, I will let you know. Your songs are so soothing to me. I love your singing voice.”

~~

Brandon begins to look at a few things. “I have a black suit I was thinking of going with, I was just thinking of what color shirt to wear with it though. What do you recommend?” He said as he flipped though some of the shirts. “I’m not worried about the ball. I mean if I am going to screw up I would rather do it with nobles then royalty. I just don’t want to step on anyone’s toes.” He explained.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th March 2015, 8:45 pm

Vincent looks up and continues to sing to her. "I hope it will settle the boys down a little so you feel better." He rubs her stomach.

~~~~~

Jasmine pulls Brandon over to the women's section. "Well we should find my dress first. Then we can get that shirt for you. I wonder what they have that will cover my shoulder."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th March 2015, 8:51 pm

Serena’s eyes are still closed as Vincent continues to sing to her. “You are doing a wonderful job.” She said with a smile. “The boys are settling down now. I am tired though. In all of the excitement I haven’t taken a nap in a few days. I think I am going to sleep.” She said

~~

Brandon stops Jasmine and turns her to face him. “What do you mean cover your shoulder? Jasmine, you are beautiful and none of your body should have to be covered.” He said. “That includes your shoulder.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th March 2015, 9:23 pm

Vincent sits up. "Go ahead and rest. I will hold you as you sleep." He wraps his arm around her and kisses her forehead. "I love you."

~~~~~~~

Jasmine rolls her eyes and walks around. She finds a nice aqua blue dress. It has a halter style top which she loves. She hold it up in front of her. "What do you think of this? I love how the top isn't so plain."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th March 2015, 9:28 pm

Serena smiles as Vincent wraps his arms round her. "Thank you Vincent, I love you too." She said. It isn't long before she is asleep in his arms.

~~

Brandon pulls out an elegant long evening gown. It is black on the top and changes from a pink to a lavender before turning white on the bottom. "That is beautiful, what do you think of this one?" Brandon asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th March 2015, 9:05 am

Jasmine holds it up to her. She loves the variation of colors from black to purple, pink, blue, and eventually white. "Usually pink does not look good on me, but I think this dress is fabulous. However what about the top?" It is a sleeveless with a squared top. There is a square cut out. She does love it though.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th March 2015, 9:13 am

"I think it will look lovely on you. Why don't you go and try it on?" Brandon asked. "Seeing it on you is nicer then you just holding it up." He said winking at her. Besides, she needed to get over the fact that she still didn't want to show her shoulder to anyone. She was beautiful, wounds and all.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th March 2015, 9:40 am

Jasmine tries both dresses on. In the end she got the dress that Brandon picked out. He found a nice shirt and tie to match it. They make the purchases and arrange for delivery to the castle. "Well that was fun. Are you hungry for lunch?"

~~~

It is getting close to lunch as they reach the next town. Vincent feels the carriage slow down. "Hey my love, are you ready for lunch. Or do you want to stretch out?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th March 2015, 9:52 am

Brandon takes Jasmine's arm as they walk out of the store. They are walking down the streets and Brandon sniffs the air. "Something smells good." He said. His stomach made some noises and made a face. "I think my stomach is staying I need to get something to eat as well." he said chuckling.

They make their way into a little place and the owner greets them. "Ahh princess! It is a pleasure to have you with us. Will you be dining with us today?" he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th March 2015, 10:34 am

Jasmine pulls Brandon into a nice lunch place. The owner greets them immediately. "Yes we are, we were on a shopping trip and need a delicious lunch." They are shown to a table. "After this I will pick up some paints."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th March 2015, 11:33 am

Serena wakes up and takes a deep breath. She looks around and stretches slightly. "I would like to stretch a little. I'm a little hungry, but not a whole lot." She said as the carriage came to a stop. She is helped out by Vincent and she walks around the area trying to stretch out her stiff muscles.

~~

Brandon helps Jasmine and then sits down on the opposite side of her. He looks up at her and smiles. "You never did tell me what the paints were for. Are you painting our room?" He asked as he ordered his drink.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th March 2015, 11:42 am

Vincent helps her out and they walk around. They stop to grab a sandwich and juice. "How are you feeling? We will be stopping overnight at the Goddess Temple. I wonder if they know about Sakura?"

~~~~~~

"It is a surprise. Which is why I don't want you in the room." Jasmine decides to be honest with him so he doesn't get nosey. The waitress takes their order. "I hope Nathaniel and Levi are having fun. I wonder how different life is after marriage?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th March 2015, 11:51 am

Serena stretches her arms out and looks at Vincent. “I am stiff and sore. My stomach feels a little queasy but it’s not bad like it was this morning.“ she explained. “Word travels fast so it depends on how fast we are.” She said grinning. “They will be ready to see her.”

~~

Brandon looks hurt for a moment but he understands. “I understand. I know whatever it is, it will be beautiful.” He said. He takes a sip of his drink as the waitress hands them their drinks. “I don’t know.” He said. “I would hope better. Vincent and Serena are happy. They are in love and happy. There is no reason why we can’t be happy together like that.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th March 2015, 12:13 pm

"It won't be too long before we bless our own child there." Vincent smiles. He walks around with her some more. "Are you ready to get going again?"

~~~~~~~

"It will be nice not to have to sneak back and forth between rooms. I just hope there isn't additional pressure on us." Their food is delivered. It was just a simple salad for Jasmine.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th March 2015, 12:32 pm

Serena nodded her head. “I am. The sandwich was good.” She said as they get back to the carriage. He helps her in and she looks out as the carriage takes off. “The goddess temple will be a good place to have our children dedicated at.” She said.

~~

“Will you tell grandpa and grandma before you do it?” Brandon asked. He has a soup and salad as he begins to eat. “Well we have time to concentrate on our wedding now. I know there is a lot going on in that time frame though.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th March 2015, 5:26 pm

Vincent walks with Serena back to the carriage. He helps her in. "If you want to play your flute, please do. I know you are not tired yet."

"Why would we start telling them now? " Jasmine winks at him. "I will tell them I am working on a project though." Soon lunch is done. Jasmine takes him to the hobby store. She picks out the paints she needs. "Thank you for coming with me."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th March 2015, 6:01 pm

Serena pulls out her flute. “You always know what I am thinking. I was hoping to pass some time and get some practice in.” She said smiling. She then puts it up to her lips and begins to play.

~~

Brandon was carrying the paints for Jasmine. “You are more than welcome.” He said. They walked back to the castle as the sky began to darken. “I think it’s time to head upstairs. Do you want me to take these paints to your room?” he asked as they walked into the castle.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top