Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 26 Empty Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 13th February 2017, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on 13th February 2017, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 26 Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 21st March 2018, 8:50 pm

George curses at Jasmine and Iverson as they leave them behind. Iverson looks at Jasmine. “I will not tell him that you were down there, but it was uncalled for. You should not have taken Tareq down there to see them. What gave you that mad idea to do so?”

~~

Brandon walks over and takes a seat across from Kalista. “Oh had I known that, I would have gone to the bedroom first. After everything that has happened I hope she is ok.”

~~

Serena and Vincent leave the infirmary and head up to the royal wing. “We can go home tonight if you want. Mom let Lee Anne know that we were home so she has been keeping the house up for us again. The kids are upstairs in the play room asleep. They were so tired from a long trek that they just passed out after playing so hard.” She said with a smile.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st March 2018, 9:05 pm

"I don't know. Part of me is so angry that I wanted to throw it in their face. Yet another part bad that they will never see their grandson. I am going to nail their asses to the wall. They will never step foot in Moldova or her possessions, which at this point included at least part of Langoria." Jasmine explains as they go back to the study. "Would you like to hold him?"

~~~~~~

"Sit down, I am sure they will be back shortly. Iverson Is probably spoiled that little boy already. How are you doing? What did Amelia say?" Kalista pats the seat next to her.

~~~~~~~~

"Let them rest for now. We can stay here for tonight. I know I want to get some rest as well." Vincent points out. "Thank you Amelia for your help. We should join the others and get some food."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd March 2018, 8:20 pm

Iverson holds out his hands and Jasmine hands him Tareq. “He has your eyes. As long as you and Brandon teach him right, he will always be good. He will not be like his father and his family.” He explained. “I pray they never make it out of jail. I am going for the death penalty as well.”

~~

Brandon takes the seat beside of Kalista and leans his sore head back. “My head is a little sore, but they gave me something for the pain. I have another light concussion from the hit they gave me but Amelia said I should be fine. Where is Ava?” he asked.

~~

Serena nodded her head and smiled. “That sounds good. A good rest is what we need. Let the kids have their fun.” She said. She walked with Vincent down the hall after they left the infirmary. “I am a little hungry. Come on. Let's check and make sure they are upstairs.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd March 2018, 8:32 pm

"Ava is up in the playroom with the boys. They played so hard after arriving. They may be hungry later. Jasmine came straight here after getting the telegram about you. She probably would have gone straight to Langoria too." Kalista tells him. "Your boy is so adorable. I know Dad would have been proud of him namesake."

~~~~~~~~

"Thank you, we should join the others before they suspect anything. I don't know about you, but I am hungry too." Jasmine opens the door for him. "Shall I order it since your hands are full?"

~~~~~~

"The meds may make me a little loopy." Vincent warns. "But I should be alright to visit. I am so glad to be sleeping with you again. I missed you so much." He takes her hand as they walk down the hall.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd March 2018, 8:50 pm

“I know he would have. We knew it would be good to name him after Lawrence. It was just something we knew we needed to do. I am glad you approve. I am glad that Jasmine didn't come to Langora. She doesn't need to be there. At least not after what we have been through. Lawrence here will make a great king of Moldova someday.” Brandon said with a smile.

~~

“Would you please? We can have it delivered upstairs.” Iverson said with a smile. He was looking into Tareq's eyes as the little boy looked up at him. Iverson was in love with his grandson. “He is so precious. I just love him.”

~~

“I understand.” Serena said as Vincent took her hand. They make it upstairs and she opens the door to the room where her mother and Brandon are. “There you are. I take it dad is still taking care of business? Or is he playing with the baby?” she asked jokingly.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd March 2018, 9:01 pm

Kalista is about to answer Brandon when Serena and Vincent come in. "It is probably more of the latter. If I know Iverson, he stole that little boy immediately. Be sure to sit down Vincent and relax a little bit. I hope you guys are spending the night."

"Seeing that the kids are already asleep, yes we are. I only hope they sleep through the night." Vincent sits down on the couch. "How are you doing Brandon? Where is Jasmine?"

The door open, Iverson and Tareq enter followed by Jasmine. "Here we are. I had to stop a royal kidnapping though. I hope everyone is hungry, I asked for some food to be delivered." She sets a small bag down. "I have some stuff for Lawrence too." She hopes the Iverson doesn't say anything.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd March 2018, 9:09 pm

Brandon laughs. “My father would kidnap a little baby.” he said. “I'm feeling much better, Vincent. How is your shoulder doing?”

Serena sits down beside of Vincent as her father walks over with Tareq. “Oh you bought food. Vincent was just talking about getting some. I'm glad now we didn't stop.” she said.

Iverson has a blank look on his face but keeps busy with Tareq. He doesn't want to talk about what happened downstairs at the moment with everyone in the room. Brandon does need to know what happened though and if he can't convince Jasmine to tell him, he will.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd March 2018, 9:31 pm

Kalista watches Iverson. She knows that look on his face and will ask what happened later. "Wow the staff was quick." She snuggles Lawrence. "So my love do you think we should kidnap these little ones tonight?"

Jasmine sits next to Brandon. "Tell me what the doctor said. How long do we have to stay here? I will telegram my parents and let them know too. Vincent what happened to you?"

"My shoulder and back are sore now, but my back was just bruised." Vincent explains. "The shoulder is broken though, so I will be on leave. Sorry Iverson."

The staff quickly serves the food and leaves.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th March 2018, 2:11 pm

“I think we should. We need to keep them as long as we can while they are here. I already want to keep them.” Iverson said with a smile. He looks up at Vincent and nods his head. “Take the time you need off. As long as you get better, that is all that matters.”

“Just a few days. Not to long. I just have a small concussion that is all. I will be fine, I promise.” Brandon said as he kissed Jasmine's hand.

Serena takes a plate of food that is just served to them and begins to eat. “I will take good care of Vincent and send him back to you daddy, I promise.” She said winking at Vincent. Iverson just rolled his eyes as he began to snuggle Tareq.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th March 2018, 2:39 pm

After dinner Kalista and Iverson take the boys as planned. Vincent takes Serena to their room. "Tomorrow we will go home. It will be nice to get back to normal. At least we don't have to worry about Langoria anymore."

Jasmine takes Brandon to their bedroom. "I am so glad you are back. I was so worried about you." She kisses him holding him tight.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th March 2018, 3:40 pm

Serena helps Vincent change into some night clothes and then pulls the covers back on the bed for them after she changes. “I am glad that you came back to me. I was worried that you could have died. Then what would I have done?” Serena asked as she kissed Vincent.

~~

Brandon wrapped his arms around Jasmine and held her close to him. “I know you were. You don't have to worry anymore though. They are locked up now and we are safely in Rosario. I am here for you now.” He said as he kissed her forehead.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th March 2018, 4:42 pm

Jasmine holds Brandon all night long. Her eyes opens up to a second pair staring at her. "Good morning sweetie." She whispers. "Do you want to say hi to Daddy." She picks up Ava and puts her in between her and Brandon.

"Daddy!!!" Ava hugs him tightly. "I mist you."

~~~~~~~

"Well we didn't die, and you have nothing to worry about." Vincent yawns. "Now you have to take care of me though." He laughs. "Now lay down and let me sleep with you. I missed you so much."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th March 2018, 5:14 pm

Brandon hugs Ava and smiles. “I missed you to baby.” He said. As he hugged Ava. “I missed all of you so much. Were you good for mommy?” he asked.

“Yes I was. I had a fun time with my coussns.” Ava said.

~~

Serena opened her eyes to two pair of eyes looking at her. “Good morning. Your daddy is here and might want you. But you have to be very careful with him, he is hurt and you can't rough house with him ok.” She explained.

Both Jonathon and Samuel crawl into the bed and nod their heads. They had missed their daddy and curled up close to him. “Daddy, we missed you so much.” Samuel said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th March 2018, 7:47 pm

"Well why don't we get ready for breakfast, then we can go see Uncle Thomas." Jasmine suggests. "I don't want to spend any more time here that I have to with them here." She looks at Brandon. "Are you going to need help at all?"

~~~~~~~

Vincent opens his eyes and sees his boys. "Good morning boys. He tries hugging them one armed.

"Woah, he has a cast like Uncle Grayson has." Jonathon says. "What did you do Daddy?"

"Daddy was hurt by the bad guys, but he will get better." Vincent explains.

"Are you a hero?" Samuel asks.

"No that would be Alondra. She is the one who helped Jasmine and Brandon before. She is here now and will be going back to Moldova with them." Vincent tells the boys. Now where is your sister, I hope you didn't leave her up in the playroom?"

"She is with grandma and Grandpa." Jonathon explained.

"Go take your shower and then you can help me." Vincent tells Serena.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th March 2018, 7:21 pm

“No I should be fine, if you want to get the kids ready. I'm just going to take a quick shower and take something for this nagging headache that I have.” Brandon said. He gets up and gets his things before taking a shower. He gets dressed and shaves and then goes back into the bedroom where the babies are laying on the bed. “There, now I'm clean. We should go on so we can have breakfast.”

~~

Serena goes and takes a hot shower. She puts on a dress and then comes back out to see that the boys have changed clothes. “Good I am glad you two decided to go change clothes. Now go play so I can help your daddy. It won't be long till breakfast.

Serena helps Vincent in the shower so that he doesn't get his cast wet. She washes his body for him and takes note of the large bruise on his back. “Vincent that is a large bruise on your back, are you sure you are ok?” she asks him concerned.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th March 2018, 7:37 pm

"It will get better." Vincent assures her. "Thank you for your help. I know you enjoyed it too." He winks at her. She helps him get his shirt on and they head out to get the kids.

~~

"Your parents dropped off the boys while you were in the shower." Jasmine stands up from the bed. She kisses him on the way to the bathroom. "Now you want watch them while I get ready."

She takes a quick shower. She cannot wait to get out off the castle with the boys. The less time she in the castle the better. If Brandon and Thomas are up to it maybe they will stay at his house.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th March 2018, 7:57 pm

Hope is sitting up on the bed with the boys. She crawls over to the edge of the bed and sits up reaching out for Serena. “Ma ma” she says. Serena walks over and picks her up. “Good morning to you to sweetie. Look, daddy is here.” She said. Hope reaches out for him but Serena doesn't give her to him. “Daddy can't hold you baby. Maybe he can hold you in his lap later.”

~~

Iverson knocks on the door to Brandon and Jasmine's room. Brandon answers it after checking in on the boys. “Morning dad, what's that serious look for?” he asked.

Iverson stepped into the room and Brandon closed the door. “Did Jasmine tell you about what she did yesterday?” he asked.

Brandon looked perplexed and shook his head. “No she didn't. Should I be worried?”

“She took Tareq down to see George and Lenora yesterday. I had to go down and stop whatever was going on. I did not approve nor did I give her the ok to do so.” Iverson said.

Brandon became angry. “She said she wasn't going to do that. What the hell made her do that?” He asked angrily.

“I don't know son, but that's something you will need to talk to her about.” Iverson said. “I just wanted you to know about it. I'll see you at breakfast.” He said as he left the room.

Brandon walked over to the bed and looked at Tareq. “So your grandparents got to see you anyways. Maybe they should just have you.” He said bitterly.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th March 2018, 8:06 pm

Thank you Vincent mouths to Serena. "I love my little girl and I missed her so much." He tickles her chin with his fingers. "So guys I have a project for you after we go home. I have a blank cast that needs some drawing on. Can you guys help?"

The boys nods and cheer. "First breakfast then we go home."

~~~~~~

After Jasmine was dressed, she goes back into the bedroom. "So are we ready for some food? After that I was hoping to visit Thomas. I think we need to get out of the castle." She looks at Brandon. "Is everything alright?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2018, 1:10 pm

The boys continue to cheer as they exit out of the door. Serena closes the door behind her and then looks down the hall. “I don't see anyone else. Should we meet them in the dining room?” She asked.

~~

Brandon turned around to face Jasmine angrily. “No, everything is not ok. What exactly was on your mind when you took Tareq down to see George and Lenora yesterday??? I thought we had agreed that he didn't need to see them. “
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2018, 1:21 pm

Jasmine sighs and crosses her arms. "How did...Nevermind, I know how. I don't think we should have this discussion in front of the kids." She is angry at Iverson for telling him. "I promise I will tell you later when we are both calmed down. I know your parents will watch them."

Ava looks up at her parents confused. "Daddy, do you like Tareq?"

Jasmine smiles at her. "Daddy loves Tareq, he is just angry right now. Why don't you find grandma and grandpa while we get the boys ready."

Ava bounces off the bed and runs out the door.

~~~~~~

Vincent chuckles. "I bet we will have a good obnoxious breakfast before going home."

Just then Ava runs out the door and goes to the boys. They all race to the dining hall. "I think she is going to miss them."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2018, 1:54 pm

“How am I supposed to talk about this calmly? You know what you did was wrong.” Brandon said. He walked over to get some clothes for the boys. He then walks over and proceeds to get Lawrence ready. “There, why don't you get your favorite ready. You had to show him his horrible grandparents anyways. .”

~~

Serena smiled. “She will most likely, but she has her cousins at home to get her though the days at home. I know she is missing them right now too.” She said. She walks with Vincent down the hall towards the dining room. “I know the boys missed you while you were gone.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2018, 2:07 pm

Jasmine really doesn't want to do this now in front of the boys. But they are young enough. "The truth is I don't know why I did it. I was so angry at them, at the same time I wanted to rub it in that they lost everything." She looks up at him with tears in her eyes. "They took so much from me...us, and I wanted to know that they lost something as well. They will never see him again as I will be pressing for the death penalty. I know you are angry at me, but don't push your anger at him. He is the innocent one. If you cannot accept him, then you are the biggest hypocrite."

~~~~~~~

Iverson and Kalista are in the dining hall with Reginald. The other kids come in. They chase each other around the table. Kalista looks up at Serena and Vincent. "Are you going home after breakfast. We have telegraphed Corinth to pick up the prisoners."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2018, 2:52 pm

“Hypocrite? What makes me a hypocrite? The fact that you want me to love a mans son who hated me and wanted me to die so badly so that he could have you??? I'm not being a hypocrite. I want to accept him but he looks just like fucking Anton. That still however doesn't give you the excuse that you took him to see them. Never getting to see him should have been enough for them. They didn't deserve it and I thought as a team decision, between you and me, that we agreed that they didn't need to see him. Now I feel like I don't matter. Now who's the hypocrite?” Brandon said angrily.

~~

Serena pulls Vincent's seat out for him and then takes her own seat. “Yes, we are. I feel like it's been ages since we've been home. I miss sleeping in our own bed. Plus the boys are going to decorate Vincent's cast.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2018, 3:12 pm

"That is not what I mean by hypocrite. You came here out of the blue got angry at Kalista for not accepting you. And now you are doing the same to an innocent boy. You don't think I know how Anton acted? In case you forgot I was in the infirmary twice because of him. I was beaten unconscious and almost bled to death. I am sorry I went down there. I should not have, and I was not thinking when I did. I lost my temper. I wanted a little revenge." Jasmine tries hard not to raise her voice. Her hand goes to her head where there is still a slight indent where she had her stitches.

"Don't tell me about breaking promises. You promised to protect me..." She bites her tongue.

~~~~~~~~

"I wonder where Jasmine and Brandon are with those boys?" Kalista looks over at Iverson. "Why don't you check on them and see if they need help. Ok kids grab a seat."

"Daddy is mad at Tareq and Mommy." Ada tells Kalista.

Kalista looks at Iverson. "I wonder why that is? Well sit down and we will check on them."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2018, 3:45 pm

Iverson looks at Kalista. “I'll explain later when the kids are playing.” He said looking at Kalista. He then heads upstairs.

Brandon bit his tongue until it bled. “I wasn't there...and I'm sorry...” guilt struck his stomach as he stared at Jasmine. “So I can't do anything right. I'm just a piece of shit that can't protect his woman or love his children.” He walks over to the door and opens it. He then walks out and slams the door behind him.

Iverson was just getting to their room when he walked out. “Is everything alright Brandon?” he asked.

“No it's not...I'll be back later after I've cooled off.” Brandon said as he walked away.

Iverson watched his son walk down the hall. He had not expected him to get that mad over what happened. He walks over to Jasmine's door and then knocks on it.

~~

Serena looked at her mom. "Is everything alright between them? They were fine last night."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top