Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 27 Empty Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 13th February 2017, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on 13th February 2017, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 27 Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion 1st April 2018, 4:35 pm

Kalista shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know why, but Iverson knows something. Well kids go ahead and eat. They can eat later."

"Keep us in the loop." Vincent tells her. "If anything Jasmine will come to see us." He looks at his plate happy that the food is already cut up for him.

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine sits on the bed and rubs the boys backs. "Don't worry I will love you both." She looks up at the door when the knock is heard. "Come in." Her eyes narrow when she sees Iverson. "You lied to me. All of this is your fault." She picks up the boys and put them in the carriage. "I am going to Thomas'. Is Ava in the dining hall?"
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2018, 5:02 pm

“Yes, please keep us informed. I would like to know what's going on as well.” Serena said. They began to eat their breakfast.

~~

“Jasmine, he needed to know what happened. If you wasn't going to tell him then I was. You can't keep that a secret from him forever.” Iverson said. “Yes, Ava is in the dining hall eating breakfast with everyone else.”

~~

Brandon made his way out of the castle and into town. He wasn't even hungry anymore. He was just sore and hurt that Jasmine would throw that he couldn't protect her in his face. He needed time to cool down. A good walk would hopefully do that.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2018, 5:13 pm

"I was going to tell him, just not first thing in the morning." Jasmine shakes here head. "Now he is angry at me, and not thinking straight. I am going to tell the staff to have our stuff transferred to Thomas' house until we leave. I obviously cannot trust you to keep your word." She pushes the carriage around him. "You better hope he doesn't leave me because of this."

Jasmine pushes the carriage to the dining hall. Once she is in, she sees Ava with a plate in front of her. She puts a smile on her face. "Ava, do you want to see Uncle Thomas? We are headed there."

Ava takes a bit of the breakfast. "Yeah I love Uncle Thomas. Is Daddy with you?"

"He is going to meet us there." Jasmine bites her lower lip.

"Is everything alright Jasmine, come sit down. There is no need to be in such a hurry." Kalista suggests.

"We are late already. You can come visit us if you want." Jasmine tells her as Ava runs over. "I am sure he will have some food ready.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2018, 5:50 pm

Serena looks at Jasmine. “Are you sure everything is alright? You have that worried look on your face.” She said as she looked at her. “Would you like us to watch the boys for a while? At least let Ava eat some breakfast with us.”

Iverson steps in behind her and walks over to his place. He keeps quite and will wait to tell the others what's going on until Jasmine is gone with the kids. He is hurt however that she is taking the boys. He would have loved to spent more time with them.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2018, 6:20 pm

Jasmine smiles at Serena. Curse her for being able to read her. "I am fine. Ava, do you want to finish the food here. I am sure that Serena will bring you over to Thomas' after you are done?"

Ava looks at her plate. "I am hungry." She returns to her seat and sits down.

Jasmine looks over at Serena. "If you wouldn't mind bringing her over. I know you will be heading home after this." She side glances at Iverson, but says nothing to him.

"Don't worry we will be sure to get her over there." Vincent squeezes Serena's hand. "Just take care of yourself and Brandon."

"Thank you, I already owe you guys so much." She looks down at the boys. "We better get going."

"Oh leave those boys with us and have a good visit with your brother." Kalista stands and take Tareq. "We have such a short time with them."

She cannot say no to Kalista. "Fine, just be sure to have them by Thomas' later." Jasmine spins around and leaves the dining hall.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2018, 6:44 pm

Serena looks up at her dad as Jasmine leaves the dining room. “What's wrong with Jasmine, Dad?”

Iverson clears his throat. “Last night Jasmine took Tareq down to see George and Lenora and the guards came to get me. I told Brandon about it this morning and he was quite upset about it. I think they must have fought because Jasmine told me she was packing their things up and going to Thomas's house to stay verses here at the castle.”

Serena shook her head. “I thought she didn't want them to see him?” She looked confused.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2018, 7:12 pm

"I don't blame her for not wanting to be in the castle." Vincent sighs.

"Well now we know why she is angry at you." Kalista shakes her head. "She has a lot of her mom in her." She looks at Ava. "Don't worry, I am sure your mom and dad will be alright."

~~~~~

Jasmine leaves the castle with a quickened pace. She is so angry at everyone. She said she was sorry to Brandon. She needed them to hurt as much as she does. She arrives at Thomas' house and wipes the tears from her eyes. She knocks on the door.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2018, 7:18 pm

“Well she will be angry for a while I guess. I hope it doesn't put a strain on anything. I want to be able to see the grandbabies and for them to have a wonderful marriage. I hope this doesn't hurt it.” Iverson said as he began to eat his breakfast.

“Hopefully they will have calmed down by this evening. It's not like him to be that mad at her.” Serena said.

Ava looked up at Kalista. “Grandma...Daddy's not gowna leave momma is he?”

~~

Thomas opens the door and sees Jasmine. He looks for the others but doesn't see them. “Jasmine! It is so great to see you. I missed you. Where is everyone else? Come in, I was just making some breakfast. Have you eaten?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2018, 7:34 pm

Jasmine says nothing but hugs Thomas.  He brings her in and lets her cry on his shoulder.  "I did something stupid out of anger.  Then I only made it worse when Iverson ratted me out.  The kids are with Iverson and Kalista.  I have not eaten."

Thomas waits for her to stop.  "Come sit down and you can tell me all about it."  He takes her into the kitchen and pulls out the stool for her.

~~~~~~

"I think they will be fine once they talk it out." Kalista tells Ava. "For now you can stay with Grandma and Grandpa." She looks at Serena and Vincent. "Don't worry we can watch them all."

Vincent sees the boys finishing up. "Are you ready to head out?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2018, 8:06 pm

Brandon walks around town before finding himself in front of Thomas's door. He feels bad after their fight but he is still angry at Jasmine. He knocks on the door and waits for Thomas to answer.

~~

“Yea!” The boys say in unison as they finish up their juice. They hug and kiss everyone else and then they are off with their parents.

“I hope Jasmine and Brandon will be fine. I am worried about them.” Serena said as the boys skipped along in front of them.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd April 2018, 2:54 pm

Vincent watches the boys standing next to Serena. "I am sure they will be. Both of them are quick tempered but reasonable. I know they love each other a lot. I am so happy to be home."

~~~~~

Jasmine sits down and sighs. "Thank you Thomas. I just need some time to cool down away from Brandon and the kids."

Thomas is about to answer when he hears a knock. "Stay here, I will get that." He opens up the door. "Hey Brandon, come in. Are the kids with you? Would you like some food? I was just making breakfast."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th April 2018, 2:58 pm

Serena opens the door for them to their house and they find Leah Anne with a cake and milk out for everyone. “Oh Leah Anne, you didn't have too.” Serena said.

“I know, but I missed you all so much while you were gone and I just wanted to let you know that I missed you.” Leah Anne said as she hugged the boys.

“We missed you too.” The twins said in unison.

~~

Brandon shakes his head. “No, they aren't. I left them with Jasmine earlier.” He said as he walked in. “No I haven't eaten. Thank you. He said as he walked in. He walked into the kitchen with Thomas and then stopped. “Oh I didn't know you would be here.” He said looking at Jasmine.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th April 2018, 3:15 pm

Hope too reaches out to Lee Ann. "I think we all missed you. Thank you so much for everything."

Lee Ann eyes Vincent. "And what happened to you?" She shakes her head and sighs. "You are going to need my help around here. Now go clean up, then we can have some cake."

The boys run into the bathroom and wash up.

~~~~~~

Jasmine looks up and sees Brandon. "Of course I would be here. Thomas is family. I was going to see about spending the night here with the kids. I need to get them out of the castle. But I can always stay in the hotel room if you'd rather stay here." She gets up from her seat.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th April 2018, 3:27 pm

“He's always getting hurt doing something, isn't he?” Serena said chuckling. “You know I'm only kidding.” She said as she put Hope in the high chair that was sitting in the kitchen. She walks over and then helps Vincent to wash up. “There. You can sit down and have your cake too.”

The boys come rushing back in and raise their hands showing that they were indeed clean. Serena sits them down and then Leigh Anne begins to serve them cake.

~~

Brandon shook his head. “No, no...I won't run you off from your own family. My apologies. I'll just stay alone at the castle is all, I guess.” He hadn't realized that she would take the kids away from him or stay the night somewhere else.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th April 2018, 3:51 pm

Jasmine sighs. "Brandon wait. I never said you had to leave. In fact I would feel better if you didn't stay in the castle with them there. I left the kids there to visit with Kalista and Iverson."

Thomas looks at both of them. "It sounds like you need to talk. I will make both of you some food. Go and sit down in the living room."

~~~~~~~~

After the cake is eaten, they get the paints out to paint Vincent's cast. He
found a comfortable position so they can paint it. Even Hope got a section.

Lee Ann sits down. "Your parents will be over for dinner tonight Vincent. They wanted to welcome you home and they missed the kids."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th April 2018, 4:03 pm

“Thank you Thomas...” Brandon said. He walks with Jasmine into the living room and sits down with with her to talk. “I'm sure my dad and Kalista are happy with the kids. Thank you for telling me. I'm...I'm sorry I got angry this morning but I am still upset about it. I walked around town to calm down.” He said looking into her eyes.

~~

“I'm sure they did. It's not often we are gone for a month and a half like that. It will be good to see them around the table.” Serena said as she watched the kids play in the floor. Vincent was beside of her and she put her arm around him. “ To bad I can't lay on your shoulder.” she said playfully.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th April 2018, 4:35 pm

"I was angry too. I don't even know why I did it, but I had to. I had to show them that no matter what I am strong. I guess I wanted a little revenge too. You know how impulsive I can be at times. I am so tired of them running our lives. I know I am asking a lot of you to accept Tareq as your son. Maybe I need to take the advice I gave Kalista in the past. Think of him as a nephew if seeing him as a son is too hard." Jasmine takes his hands into hers. "I am angry at Iverson too. He promised not to say anything and then he did."

~~~~~~~

"If you sit on the other side, then you can lean on my shoulder. I am thankful you are willing to put in with this." Vincent looks at the kids. The boys are playing so well with Hope. "We are so lucky they play so well."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th April 2018, 4:48 pm

“I know one day I will be able to see him as a son. It's just hard right now because all I can see when I see him is the pain that you went through and the pain that we went through together. I want us to be a family and I want us to be happy together. I don't want us to tear this family apart.” Brandon said taking Jasmine's hands in his.

~~

“We are blessed, aren't we? I couldn't have asked for a better family. I am just thankful for the loves that we have. I can't wait to see Hope take her first steps on her own. I'm sure the boys will be coaching her on.” Serena said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th April 2018, 5:02 pm

Vincent looks at them. "That is true, look at them already." He points at the boys holding her up. "Be careful with her boys her knees legs are not strong enough."

There is a knock on the door. Leah Ann opens it to Justin and Samantha. The boys run over to them followed by Hope. Justin hugs the boys as Samantha scoops up Hope. "We missed you guys so much."

"No kisses Grandma..." Both boys complain.

~~~~~~~

"I am glad you were able to calm down. I am sorry I threw no being there either. It was not your fault any of the times. Just promise that we never have to go to that godess forsaken country again." Jasmine leans in and kisses him.

Thomas is thankful they were able to talk it out. He brings in two plates of food for them. "I know you are hungry, and you are welcome to stay here. I am glad you were here because Bonnie will be coming over later too."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th April 2018, 5:21 pm

Serena laughs at the boys antics. “I guess they are in that stage now. Girls have cooties.” She said. She walks over and hugs Samantha and then Justin. “I am so glad to see you both. It is like a breath of fresh air.”

“We missed all of you too. Son what happened while you were gone?” Justin asked while looking at Vincent. He shook his head.

~~

We can release our part to Rosario if you want. I don't want to go back either, not after whats happened there.” Brandon said after he kissed Jasmine. He takes a plate from Thomas and begins to eat. “Oh, so any plans for when Bonnie comes over? Should we leave then?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th April 2018, 5:37 pm

Thomas is wringing his hands. "Actually I want you guys here. I am going to ask her to marry me."

Jasmine stands up and hugs him. "I know that she will say yes, and if she doesn't, she is banished from Moldova forever."

Thomas rolls his eyes. "If I thought for one second you were serious about that, I would have you leave. Just bring the kids over whenever you are ready. She will be here for dinner."

~~~~

"I had a run in with some Langorian loyal guards, but I will be alright. Sorry if I don't get up, but my back is just getting comfortable." Vincent explains.

"But the bad guys are in the jail." Jonathon adds.

"Daddy is a hero." Samuel chimes in.

"No, Alondra is the real hero. She is the one who got the Rosarion guards." Vincent reminds the boys.

"Well I guess the next workday will be a little busy." Justin winks at Samantha.

"I will be over to help anytime you need it too." Samantha sets Hope down and goes over to hug Vincent and Serena.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th April 2018, 6:27 pm

Brandon gets up and shakes Thomas's hand. “Congratulations, Thomas. I know she will be surprised and happy.” he said. He looked at Jasmine. “We should probably head over to the hotel next and make arrangements if you still want to stay there. Then we can go get the kids and get them ready for this evening.”

~~

Serena chuckles at the boys. “They just think their father is a hero. I say let them think that even though it's not true.” She said winking at the others. “I hope all of you are ready for a big dinner. Leigh Anne has been cooking up a storm for the past few hours.”

Justin laughed. “I could always eat some of Leigh Anne's cooking. She is second best right behind Nathaniel.” He walked over and picked up Hope for his turn with her. He kisses her cheek and she giggles.

Jonathon jumps up and looks at Justin. “No, she's number one, get it right.” he said sticking out his tongue at him.

“Oh well excuse me, she's number one then.” Justin said hiding his face from further giggles behind Hopes head.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th April 2018, 7:20 pm

Jasmine looks at Brandon. "That is up to you. Are you still mad at me or will I be able to share a bed with you?" She raises her eyebrows at him. Are you sure you want us here after she says yes?"

Thomas' face turns red. "Not all of us are like you."

~~~~~~~~~

"Come sit down for a little while, it seems we have not seen you forever." Vincent points at the empty seats.

Samuel and Jonathon tug Samantha into the living room. "We painted Dad's cast." They tell her excitedly.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th April 2018, 7:58 pm

“Brandon looks at Jasmine. “I am still upset, but I will never be mad enough to not share a bed with you. I want you by my side, through the good and the bad.” He said as he hugged her. “I will get over myself, don't worry. We will be back later Thomas.” He said as he took Jasmine's hand.

~~

Serena walks inside with everyone following her. She takes a seat and Vincent takes a seat beside of her. “They did an amazing job on his cast. I am so proud of them.” She said.

“Now let me see that amazing art you guys did.” Justin said.

“Hope helped us too.” Samuel said as he pointed out an area that Hope doodled on.

“Now that's some good art work.” Justin said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th April 2018, 4:19 pm

Tears fall from Jasmine's eyes as Brandon took her hands. "I thought you weren't going to forgive me at all. Come on, let's get our kids. I want out of the castle. No offense to your parents."

They walk up to the castle and go to the elder Sentali's room. Kalista was sleeping with Tareq on her chest. Iverson has Lawrence. "Ada and Reginald are with Lucas and the guards playing."

"We are here to pick up the kids. We are going to stay at Thomas' for the rest of our visit." Jasmine informs him in a whisper to not wake up Kalista.

~~~~~

"I am just glad to be home. It was a long trip and exhausting. I missed Serena and the kids so much." Vincent shows the cast.

"We figured. Lucas is at the castle. I think he was inspired by Daniel and Alistar, and he applied for the junior guard too." Justin tells him.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top