Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Booke of Arcana

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Booke of Arcana Empty The Booke of Arcana

Post by Guest 19th May 2011, 6:10 pm

This is a rp based off a story I've been trying to right FOREVER! XD

Elthyria used to be a peaceful world. All creatures lived in harmony. There were no ‘evil creatures’ such as ogres or goblins, no – those hideous creatures who now wreak havoc on Elthyria were created…by magic. Before, magic was only used for good, but the way of man is faltering. Soon, magic users began to use their magic for their own gains – to make themselves wealthy – to make themselves beautiful – to make themselves powerful.
A capable young man with the potential to wield powerful magic made it his goal to become the all powerful wizard of Elthyria, and he is well on his way. Alexandrite Bloodraven has recruited many followers, mainly mages, to his cause. Together, these powerful magicians called themselves “The Order”. They have used their magic to create the evil creatures of the world that help them in return for their lives and freedom to do as they please.
Those that oppose The Order are killed. The Dwarven stronghold of Helmsgate has fallen. The Dwarven race have been wiped out. Elves, gnomes, and halflings have been enslaved and those that fight back are killed. All other mystical creatures have also been destroyed.
As for the other humans, they must give The Oath of Allegiance if they want to remain alive. Those that refuse to give it are killed on the spot. The ones who do give the oath are free to live their lives as they please, but they are required to pay high taxes. Most of them cannot afford to feed themselves or their families. The Order have also taken all healthy men over the age of fifteen to fight in their army. Women have lost husbands, sons, grandsons, fathers...never to see them again. All seems lost, and peace seems but a mere dream.
There is whispers however, a possible hope to the people of Elthyria – The Booke of Arcana – a legendary book which holds within it every secret of magic, every magical spell from the weakest to the strongest that has ever been created. But where can one find such a book? Does such a book even exist?

INFO:

Playable races and their statuses:

Humans are the main race of Elthyria, and the one race that is accepted by The Order. Some humans serve as slaves - these humans were ones who attempted a rebellion against the order. The soldiers who serve in The Orders army are humans. Citizens "freely" living in Elthyria's villages, towns, and cities are humans. If you want to be human, you can choose to start as a regular citizen, a slave, a soldier, or you can choose to be someone who remains in hiding from the order. If you choose the latter, there will be wanted posters, or your name will be on a list of "missing" people who The Order are looking for, so be careful!

Elves are the second main race of Elthyria, although all elves serve as slaves except for a select few who are hiding from The Order, who see them as an arrogant race due to their beauty and perfection. If you choose to be an elf, you must either be a slave, or someone who is in hiding, but just like the humans, there will be a wanted poster, or a list.

Half-elves are a mix of human and elven races. The ones that look more elven are treated as elves. The ones who look more human are treated as humans. It's your choice which one you'll lean towards. You can also be someone in hiding, but remember the posters and the lists!

Dwarves are a rare race now adays with The Order in charge. Most of them have been killed due to their stubborn nature and their refusal to join The Order and their cause. The few Dwarves that still survive remain in hiding deep under ground, awaiting the time when they can rise again in an attempt to free the world from The Order's tyranny.

Gnomes and halflings are also a rare race, and those that are still living are slaves, though there may be a few of them who remain hidden from The Order's grasp.

Special races are available...that could be anything not listed above, just pm me with the race you want to be so that I can ok it.

Playable classes and subclasses:

The Fighter class:
Archers - Archers fancy ranged combat over melee. They can be seen a good distance from battle shooting enemies with bows, or slings. They do carry swords and daggers on them just in case they ever do get into close combat. Weapons: longbows, shortbows, composite bows, heavy crossbows, light crossbows, slings, short swords, long swords, daggers

Warriors - Warriors are melee combatants. They would rather be in the middle of the fighting rather than attacking from the outside. Weapons: longswords, shortswords, bastardswords, maces, morning stars, axes, war axes, hammers, war hammers, any close combat weapon

Barbarians - Barbarians fight with their rage. They have a hunger for bloodshed, and they channel their rage to give them the strength they need to defeat their foes. They don't even have to have a weapon to do so. They can use brute strength alone to destroy their enemies. When wounds are afflicted to them while they are raging, they do not feel them until after the battle is over and they have calmed down. A barbarian who receives a mortal wound while fighting will continue to fight and will not die until they have exhausted their energy and rage. Weapons: Fists, and anything the warrior uses. Note: if you want to be a barbarian ask me before you choose it. They are clearly a more powerful class, and I do not want everyone to choose to be one you know. It'll be open for a few players, but not everyone.

The Mage Class

Wizards - Wizards are magic users who have all types of magic at their command, both offensive and defensive. Wizards are scholarly magic users. They love to study the arcane and learn new spells, which they record in their own personal spell book. This is the only way wizards can learn their abilities, is by studying. They often must study their own spell book so they do not forget how to cast their spells. If a wizard so chooses, he or she can have a familiar. Familiars are small, to tiny animals such as a cat, rat, bat, toad, or owl. If you can think of a small or tiny animal you would like to have as a familiar, pm me and I either allow it or not. Weapons: none, but they can carry around a staff if they like. If you want to be a wizard, let me know how skilled you want to be. Are you just learning you can cast new spells? or are you a skilled wizard? I will make everyone who wants to be a wizard a preset list of spells that way nobody can metagame a random spell in a certain predicament I've got you in, not that any of you would, but I find that would be fair for everyone else. I will be taking the spells I give you out of the D&D books I own.

Sorcerers - A sorcerer is exactly like a wizard with the same spells at their command, however, a sorcerer has no need for books. They're power is innate. It is within them, and they have no need to study or carry around a spell book. Sorcerers are also allowed a familiar. Weapons: none, but they can carry around a staff if they like. Like wizards, I will make a set list of spells depending on how skilled you want to be.

NOTE FOR WIZARDS AND SORCERERS: The more skilled you are, the more likely The Order will know about you, which means you will be a wanted "criminal" and you will be hunted to be killed. You may choose to be a sorcerer or wizard who is a part of the order, but secretly wishes for the order's downfall. Also, depending on the power of the spell, you may have a limit on how many times you use said spell in an rp day.

Druids - Druids are only able to manipulate the powers of nature: fire, water, wind, earth, lightning, ice. They also have an innate ability to speak with and command animals, and plants. They prefer the woods, and forests. They are allowed an animal companion if they so wish it. These animal companions can be anything that live in forests. Like the familiars of wizards and sorcerers, pm on what animal companion you want and I will let you know if it's okay. There is also a set spell list for druids. Weapons: long swords, short swords, daggers, longbows, short bows, composite bows, heavy crossbows, light crossbows, slings

Healers - Healers are pacifists. They do not like combat, but carry around offensive weapons just in case. Their magic however, is not offensive. It is defensive, and healing. A healer can create magical barriers around herself or an ally to protect them from danger. Then, of course, they have the power of healing. A skilled healer can regenerate lost limbs, and bring the breath of life back into someone who has died within the hour. There will be a set spell list for healers as well. Weapons: long bows, short bows, daggers, slings

Summoners - The only magic a summoner has is to summon monsters and other mystical beings from the astral planes. They have one summons who follow them around 24/7. The other summons only last until they are dismissed, or for up to 5 rp hours, in which case, I will keep track of that and make them disappear myself when I think 5 rp hours have gone by. I will make out a list of summons a summoner can summon as well as a list of the permanent companions they can have. Like the barbarian class, I would appreciate it if you asked me if you can be this class. I don't want too many summoners running around either. XD

The Divine (religious) Class

Monks - Monks are fighters who use martial arts and blunt weapons as their fighting expertise. They are devout to the deity they choose to worship, and believe it is that deity who gives them the power they have to fight. Monks don't believe they need pointy weapons to hurt their foes. They rely on their deity to give them the strength they need to overcome their foes. They use swift attacks to confuse their enemies and use several different pressure points on their enemy's body to incapacitate them. Weapons: agility, and blunt weapons such as staffs, and clubs.

Priests - Priests are exactly like healers, except they gain their healing abilities through their devotion to their deity. Priests must pray to their deity every morning (or night, whichever they prefer) to gain their ability to cast their healing magic for that day.

Clerics - Clerics are fighting priests. They are typically priests who do not mind combat fighting. They have all the skills of a healer combined with the skills of a warrior. Weapons: longswords, shortswords, longbows, shortbows, composite bows, daggers, maces, morning stars, short spears, longspears

The Rogue Class

Assassins - Assassins are typically hitmen. They are hired killers, and they use their roguish skills to get the job done. Many assassins work for the order, hunting down those who have betrayed The Order, and who are known to be in hiding. There are a few assassins who work for the groups of rebellious citizens who work to bring down the order. Weapons: daggers, knives, throwing knives, darts, katars (punching daggers), toxins and poisons

Bards - Bards have the skills of a rogue: they are very sly, and stealthy, and they have great sleight of hand, but bards have a unique ability, they can perform music that has magical properties. They do so either by singing, or by playing a portable instrument (one that was used in the medieval era). If you choose to be a bard, I will come up with a list of songs and their magical properties for you. Weapons: daggers, knives, throwing knives, darts, katars (punching daggers), long swords, short swords

Ninjas - Ninjas are rogues who specialize in martial arts and stealth. If they do not wish to be seen, they will not be seen. They are very agile, and quick on their feet. Like monks, they too know the pressure points on the human body to incapacitate their enemies. Weapons: daggers, kunai knives, throwing stars, knives, throwing knives, darts

The Lands of Elthyria:

There are 6 Great Kingdoms in Elthyria. All of them are ruled by The Order. Olanthogar is The Order's capitol and the heart of The Order. Helmsgate, located within the mountains of Setharyn, was the land of the Dwarves, but it is now controlled by The Order. There are no longer any Dwarves living there. A few of The Order's mages live here and control it. Amaranth was the land of the elves located deep within Mynanthas Forest has also fallen to The Order. The elves that still reside here are slaves to The Order's mages who control this land. Carpathiance, Setharyn, Xenthian, and Cambria are continents that are home to humans, gnomes, half - elves, and halflings. No one has ever been to the Dark Isles, but it is said that there is an enchantment of eternal darkness cast upon these islands and they are suspected to be the home of vampires. The Order, for good reason, strays away from these islands.

[img]The Booke of Arcana Elthyria[/img]

Here's a crappy map made by me in paint, but it should give you a good idea of where everything's located. The wastlands, volcanic region, and the big forest are relatively unexplored territory that the Order is getting ready to infiltrate and make their own, but at this time, nothing has expanded that way. I only put in the map important landmarks. There are lakes, rivers, other mountainous regions, and other forests, I just didn't feel like drawing those. XD

RULES

1. Like in all other rps on this forum, NO GOD MODDING. Also, as the creator of this RP, if you get out of a situation that I don't think you should have gotten out of, or that I didn't want you to get out of, I will ask you kindly to change your post. I will be sure to put an OOC comment at the end of each post that I don't want you to get out of something. I'm not just going to do this all the time, it will only be for important things pertaining to the plot.

2. If you or your rpu does not post for your character within 3 days, I will take control of your character. After 4 more days (this makes a week without you posting), I will have your character killed.

3. No meta gaming! This means if you know something that your character shouldn't, your character can not know whatever it is.

4. If you put something in your post that annoys me or anyone else and goes against how I want the rp to run, I will kindly ask you to change your post.

5. You can only have one character.

6. Have fun! Smile If you have any questions, PM me.

This is how I want your character sheet to look like:

Name:

Race:

Kingdom:

Appearance:

Class/Subclass:

Weapons (if any):

Animal Companion/Familiar/other: Only magic users can have familiars, and only druids can have animal companions. If you are not one of these classes and you want a pet, pm me first. I don't want my rp bogged down with animals.

Religion/Deity (if none put atheist if your character doesn't believe in anything, and agnostic if they do believe in something but just don't care):

Backstory:

Alright. I will am leaving registration open until 10 pm tonight. After that, registration will be closed. PM me with any questions.

Last edited by Rika on 19th May 2011, 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Booke of Arcana Empty Re: The Booke of Arcana

Post by Guest 19th May 2011, 6:13 pm

Name: Akassa Dawood

Race:Half Elf, Half Human

Alignment: good 

Appearance: Small Pointy ears, Fair skin, dark black hair barely past shoulders. 5'3, Slender, toned, Green eyes. 

Class/Subclass: Cleric/Healer 

Weapons (if any): Staff, dagger. 

Kingdom: Xenthian

Religion/Deity: (if none, put athiest if your character doesn't believe in anything, or agnostic if they do believe in a higher power but chooses not to worship them)Corellon Larethian

Animal companion/familiar: Grey Wolf 

Backstory: She was sold into slavery as a small child to a cruel family. So on a dark night she slipped out and ran into the woods. She is hiding with a boy like her and he ran away from the same family. She doesn't remember a lot about her past. She is not much of a fighter but she will fight for what she thinks is right. She has a family who she doesn't remember.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 19th May 2011, 6:14 pm

Name: Drios

Race: Gargoyle

Alignment: Chaotic good

Appearance: Well-built but slim, brown skin, human-like face, long silver hair, 6'4, golden eyes, and large bat-like wings that he can drape over himself like a cape; has a disguise ring that grants him the appearance of a 6'0 human of the same build with gray eyes.

Class: Rogue (no subclass)

Weapons: razor sharp taloned hands and feet capable of clawing stone and metals, allowing him to climb any surface, no matter how smooth, a prehensile tail, and even his wings can be used. Knows how to use most simple weapons, as well as a longsword, mace, and a longbow. Wears leather gauntlets that have a metal plate on the tops of his forearms and talons.

Kingdom: Nomadic, but when in the area resides in the kingdom of the dwarves deep underground, currently in Olanthogar to do research

Religion/Deity: Gargoyles worship a god, but it has no name.

Animal companion: Garvyne; a gargate (gargoyle) beast currently in metal sleep

Backstory: Comes from the proud race of Gargoyles; stone by day, warriors by night. The Order has hunted almost all gargoyles to extinction. Drios and his clan protected their lands and managed to stay under The Order's radar. However, one night he and his clan happened upon a troupe of dwarves under attack by The Order's minions. They were warding them off, them and their mages, when Drios saw the sun coming up. Fearing for their lives, he activated a spell in a scroll he was carrying that turned his stone gargoyle brethren into metal sleep. He turned to stone thinking it'd be the last night he'd ever see.

The next night surprised him as he became flesh again. His surroundings had changed, however. It seemed that the dwarves his clan had saved had, in turn, returned the favor. The gargoyles' attack had given the dwarves a fighting chance and they had killed their Order attackers and taken Drios and his clan into their underground chambers. The metal sleep he had cast on his clan can only be undone by the sacred water of The Sun Temple that resides atop one of the highest mountains in the world. However, the Sun Temple is only accessible during the day and riddled with traps and protections to keep out all but the worthy.

Drios despaired; as a gargoyle, he can only be flesh at night. However, the dwarves had records of a legendary item that could grant flesh to stone: The Sun Amulet. However, the records containing the legend were severely damaged thanks to The Order. Drios was determined to find out more. The dwarves tried to dissuade him but understood loyalty to one's clan, so they gave him the heartstone. At certain leylines, it allows him to be swallowed and protected by the Earth to hide, giving him refuge during the day. A chance encounter with some of the last free elves granted him a powerful disguise ring that fully grants him a human appearance, though a bandana and a robe can do that to a great degree.

RPU(s): Leah

Last edited by EphPhoenix on 19th May 2011, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th May 2011, 6:14 pm

ME FIRST ME FIRST XD

Name: Jinhosa Gorath Asheye

Race: Human/Elf

Alignment: Anti Order

Appearance: Jinhosa looks more human than Elf. He keeps his hair on the middle length side to cover his ears though. His hair is jet black. He is usually is wearing all black unless he has to go into a town. Then he will wear browns and greys so that he can blend into the scenery when needed. He is 6’4 with deep brown eyes.

Class/Subclass: Rouge : Sub class: Ninja

Weapons (if any): Carries ninja stars with him, along with a set of darts. Also a Katana.

Kingdom: Amaranth

Religion/Deity: Corellon Larethian & Olidammara

Animal companion/familiar: None

Backstory: Because Jinhosa is half human and half elf he must watch out for his every move. His mother was an elf and he lived with her until he was 6 and then his father came and took him away to live with him. He looked more human than he did elf. His father made him cut his hair but made him keep it a certain length as to cover his ears. He grew up hating The Order. They had taken all he knew away from him. When he was old enough he took up the apprentice ship of being a ninja. He was quick, agile, and also could blend in with anything he wanted to. He could come and go and no one would ever notice. He was happy with that. He could use it against The Order and they would never know.

He also knows a young slave woman named Covina Nicolet who gives him information about The Order.

RPU(s): Xenolion Rika
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina 19th May 2011, 6:15 pm

My character! :3

Name: Trieste Larell (Tree-est Luh-rell)

Race: Half-Elf (Favors humans)

Alignment: Good

Appearance: Long black hair that goes all the way down to her back. She has bang that cover part of her yellow-orange headband that goes across her forehead. She has brown eyes and a pale light orange dress that has slits on both sides at the bottom so that her mobility isn't tampered with. She wears black shorts underneath her dress. She wears black ballet slippers with a dull-colored orange bow on the top for decoration and she also has on a pair of tattered light brown gloves that reach all the way up to her elbows.

Class/Subclass: Bard

Weapons (if any): Daggers, Knives, and a Short Sword (I suppose the instrument would go here, as well, but I haven't chosen one yet. I just thought I should mention this here.)

Kingdom: Olanthogar

Religion/Deity: Corellon Larethian

Backstory: Trieste had grown up with only her father to raise her. Her mother was forced to become a slave because of her being an elf when Trieste was only four years old. Her father had to raise Trieste by himself from then on. One day, when Trieste was 12, her father left a note stating:
"I've gone to get your mother back. I'll be home soon. Pack your bags and be ready for when I get back."
She packed everything she had and waited. Her father never came back. She assumed he had been killed trying to save her mother. This was never clarified, though, and something inside her told her that he was still alive. Now she is left with confusion and a hatred for The Order. This is what drives her to stop their control over the world. (When around The Order, she basically kisses up to them so that they don't suspect anything from her)

RPU(s): Leah7, EphPhoenix

Last edited by Fina on 19th May 2011, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Kingdom. XD)
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th May 2011, 6:24 pm

Name: Covina Nicolet

Race: Elf

Alignment: good

Appearance: Covina is about 5’10 with long straight brown hair. Depending on the season it ranges from almost blonde to medium. It has natural highlites. Like all elves she is considered quite beautiful by human standards. Her eyes are grass green

Class/Subclass: She is a slave subclass Druid.

Weapons (if any): She is very skilled with daggers and other small weapons, however no one else knows because she is a slave.

Religion/Deity: She doesn’t openly worship a Deity, but she grew up in an Ehlonna household. However since the order took over Covina’s abandoned her faith in Deities.

Backstory: Covina is an Elvan slave. She was given to Talon Rygnis as a birthday gift a year ago. Talon treats her more like a friend than a slave though. Before that she lived with her mom who is a healer for the order. She hates the Order not only because of their treatment of Elves, but because they killed her father for being a Druid. Covina hides her magic from everyone only using it inconspicuously.

She also helps out a rouge Jinhosa Gorath Asheye with any information about the Order she gets from Talon.

RPU(s): Luna, Lady Twi
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th May 2011, 6:38 pm

Name: Navari Valance

Race: Human

Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, fair skin, wears a red piece of fabric tied around her head to cover her eyes. She is blind.

Class/Subclass: Wizard

Weapons (if any): A quarterstaff

Kingdom: From Olanthogar, but now she lives by herself deep in a forest away from The Order's wrath.

Religion/Deity: Atheist

Animal companion/familiar: A snowy white owl named Luka

Backstory: Navari is from a noble family who served the King of Olanthogar before The Order had taken over. She was only 8 years old when The Order dethroned the king, and tried to convince her parents to join their ranks as they were powerful wizards. They refused, however, and watched as some of The Order's members tortured their daughter. They did horrible things to Navari, and even blinded her, then they killed her parents and left Navari there to die as well...however, she didn't die. One of the King's servants, a kindhearted older woman escaped with Navari before The Order had begun to establish itself. She raised Navari, and being a magic user herself, helped her to hone her magical abilities. When she came of age to receive her familiar, a falcon came to her. They formed a magical bond that allowed Navari to see through the falcon's eyes, and so she was no longer completely blind. Two years ago, the old woman who was caring for her passed away, and now Navari is on her own with Luka. She knows it's only a matter of time before The Order expands and comes to the forest where she has been hiding...

RPU(s): Luna, Xenolion

Last edited by Rika on 24th May 2011, 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 19th May 2011, 6:41 pm

Name: Joshua Sage

Appearance: He has blond hair that nearly covers his ears and is slightly messy. He’s 5’5” with a thin build and hazel eyes.

Class/Subclass: Healer

Weapons (if any): None

Religion/Deity: Agnostic

Backstory: Joshua is an orphan, and has been raised in an orphanage his entire life. Since he is a healer, The Order did not recruit him as one of their soldiers and he spends his time helping out around the orphanage. However, The Order calls on Joshua occasionally to heal soldiers who are attacked by groups of rebels. He isn’t particularly fond of The Order, but obeys them because it means saving lives, and he’s afraid to rebel.

Joshua is a very kind and gentle person who enjoys helping people. He dislikes combat, and is not very brave.

RPU(s): LadyTwi
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 19th May 2011, 6:45 pm

Name: Talon "Tal" Rygnis

Appearance: He has long, dirty blond hair that is usually pulled into a ponytail. His bangs hang down to his chin. He has dark blue eyes and his skin tone is slightly tanned. He is 5'9", weighs 135 lbs, and has a slim muscular build. He wears a long, grey coat, shirt, trousers, and boots.

Class/Subclass: Archer & sorcerer

Weapons (if any): Bow and short sword

Religion/Deity: Heironeous

Animal companion/familiar: A cat named Lita

Backstory: His father was a soldier of The Order and his mother was a regular citizen. When Tal was 5 he was sent to live with his grandparents as his parents were planning a rebellion against The Order. Unfortunately, their plans were discovered and they were both executed. Tal continued to live with his grandparents until he was old enough to become a soldier, then he was assigned to Amaranth. He hates The Order and aspires to follow in his parents' footsteps and lead a true rebellion.

Since he was young he's had a cat familiar named Lita who has always been his closest friend. A year ago he received an elven slave, Covina Nicolet, as a birthday gift. He doesn't approve of the slave trade, though, and treats her as a friend. Together they have connections to a rebel group.

He is kindhearted, empathetic, and cheerful and has a strong sense of justice. He has a short temper and tends to rush into things without thinking. He has difficulty detecting sarcasm and sometimes screws up words when he's speaking.

RPRU(s): xenolion & Kiseki
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 19th May 2011, 6:45 pm

Name: Sylmeris Alexyce Thundella

Race: Half-elf

Kingdom: Olanthogar

Appearance: 5’7, gray eyes, dark brown hair, a splash of freckles across her nose, slender. Wears blue and gray robes with gilded edges.

Class: Summoner

Weapon: An enchanted metal staff that shrinks to a small rod that she wears on a gauntleted left arm. Its weight when she holds it is negligible, but it hits like a heavy iron bar. Dwarven made.

Familiar: An ice elemental she calls Frost

Religion/Deity: Corellon Larethian like her elven mother; however, in recent years, her vengeful prayers have gone to St. Cuthbert

Backstory: An absentminded (or so she seems) young scholar. She is hailed as a genius, but honestly, it’s just that her parents made her spend lots of time studying from a very young age. An avid reader and studier of arcane lore, it only made sense to be a librarian. She loves to teach, but can be picky about whom she teaches.
She bears The Order a deep grudge as they enslaved her mother and killed her father when he tried to defend her. She joined The Order in the hopes of infiltrating them so that she might have access to the magical texts that they’ve seized in the hopes of finding a way to bring them down. Naturally cheerful, people like her immediately, but tend to underestimate her due to her absentmindedness, which she uses to listen in and pick up on things that nobody thinks she can hear/see.

RPRU: EphPhoenix, Fina, Xenolion

Last edited by Leah7 on 21st May 2011, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 19th May 2011, 9:48 pm

(*runs, jump into the topic and post the thing she barely finished *huff huff* Passeeeeeed)

Name: Hemiola Setilan

Race: Half-Elf

Appearance: She look more elf then human and due to that she constantly wear a dark green cloak with a hood. However under it hides a beautifull women with long platine blonde hairs that are curled a bit and tied into a side ponytail. Her eyes are of a blue crystal like the sea. She also have some small pointy ears, but not as big as most elves. Other then that she wear a leather corset, a long sleeve blouse. The puffy sleeves though were stoped in the front arm, since she had tight leather glove that were fingerless. Down she wore a dark green skirt and some tight pants. She also had brown leather boots. Oh and the hood thing finish just where the legs start.

Class/Subclass: Rogue/Ninja and Archer as a second one, however she is less skilled into the archery. She learned more the stealth and martial art over the archery when she was little from her father as her mom was killed.

Weapons (if any): Twin daggers, Many projectile object and hidden weapons on her, crossbow.

Kingdom: Was born near setharyn as she and her parents lived in a small house. However her of today location remain unknown to people. Although, she was currently around in Olanthigar to observe the order moves from the shadows.

Religion/Deity: Corellon Larethian

Animal companion/familiar: none

Backstory: Hemiola comes from a small house deep into the forest near Setharyn. Her parents met each other as her dad, a ninja was going to see a certain women elf that was living with the other elves. Most of the elves were looking at him wondering why he kept bothering her however, she was not of that opinion. They had become friends and eventually fell in love and lived together further away in the forest. When she was born Hemiola's mom gave her this name thinking of music and how she would probably have a complex personality.

From the moment of her birth Hemiola had a nice childhood, that is till she was 9 where her mom was murdered from fighting back to try protecting her from the order. She then ran as fast as she could to her dad, that would have wanted to go see for his woman. Although he understood at the time he had to take care of their daughter. From there they ran from the order, from place to place and her dad trained her daily with his ninja's skills. Although eventually when she was 17, she got seperated from the only family she had left.

Then she traveled from place to place keeping herself from trouble with her ninja skills, even if she wasn't always in the best situations. Devastated by what the order is doing, she would hope to be able to help people free themselves from that. However with her little power alone, it would be impossible, so she's been watching the order's action a bit here and there. She is currently in the Order'S capital country, Olanthigar looking around for more info.

RPU(s): EphPhoenix

Last edited by HikariKuragari on 19th May 2011, 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th May 2011, 9:53 pm

(Man, I cut my entry time CLOSE. xD)

Name: Iggy Dytiarte (Igg-ee Die-tee-art)

Alignment: Neutral

Appearance: White, yellow, and black zig-zag streaked hair. Yellow eyes. Wears normal clothes around people, a long-sleeve white shirt and jeans to cover the numerous scars on his body. When "working", he wears black-based clothing that fits tightly to his body, so he can manuever easily. He has a slender build, and is medium height.

Class/Subclass: Rogue- Assassin

Weapons: An assortment of smoke bombs and poisons, and a long sword, but prefers two medium length knives that he hold backwards.

Kingdom: Currently in Olanthogar, but moves constantly.

Religion/Deity: Athiest

Animal companion/familiar: Hawk-Owl mixed bird, named Howl.

Backstory: Iggy was put into an orphanage by his parents when he was very young. He was taken in by an unknown group of assassins, and raised under their care, after they realized his skill in stealth. He took on one of the last names of those who raised him. Despite the mess that was his childhood, he retains a care-free, joking, and sarcastic personality when surrounded by people, but takes on a cold, emotionless feel when working as an assassin. He takes jobs from whoever comes along to find him.

RPRU(s): Fina

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th May 2011, 10:09 pm

Registration for this rp is now closed.

Thanks everyone for your entries. I'll be starting the RP tomorrow. Smile Also, be sure to read the rules on my first post so there's no confusion later.

EDIT: Physis told me earlier that he wanted to play but didn't have time to post his character, so once he's done, I'll open registration back up long enough for him to post his character. Other than that, I won't be accepting anymore players.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 21st May 2011, 4:01 pm

Sorry for the wait. Here's my character x3

Name: Haruette Arnold

Race: Half elf, looking more human

Alignment: Secretly Good

Appearance: Tall and thin build. Has light blonde hair that is tied into a long pony tail in the back with a purple bangle running down it, separating the ponytail into two sections. Wears a small, white eye patch on her left eye. Has a hazel blue right eye and a dark grey left eye. Wears a purple buttoned shirt with gold designs on the front, collar, and cuffs. Also wears a black skirt that goes down to her lower thighs, white stockings that go up to her knees, and black shoes with gold buckles.

Class/Subclass: Fighter
-Archer (Dominant subclass)
-Sorcerer

Weapons (if any): Longbow, short sword

Religion/Deity: Agnostic

Backstory: Haruette was born into a family that was a part of The Order. Haruette’s mother was a sorcerer and one of the best magic users in her group in The Order’s army. Her father was an elvan slave who met the mother while she was stationed in Amaranth. Haruette’s mother supported The Order, but knew thee way it ruled the land was wrong, and she secretly told the same to Haruette when she was young. As Haruette grew up, she was taught how to use a bow and arrow from her father and how to use magic from her mother. Haruette took quickly to fighting with a bow and arrow, but still enjoyed the lessons she received from her mother. Eventually, Haruette developed the same ideals as her mother, helping out elvan slaves when she can, and secretly hoping for a way to take down The Order.

RPU(s): Rika
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top