Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of Elements Role-Play

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War of Elements Role-Play - Page 40 Empty War of Elements Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 14th June 2011, 10:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

As a war is threatening to begin within the five nations of Mezzo, Fire, Water, Air, and Earth, a dark cloud moves into the sky slowly, covering the sky for days and nights, hiding the, sun, moon, and stars. As of yet, no one has been able to discern why this has occurred for the past two moon spans, but it is believed by some to be a bad omen.

Fear begins to grow among the general populations and patience begins to wear thin as suspected Fire Nation becomes less and less popular as the loved ones of the other three elemental nations are mysteriously found dead. Although there has yet to be solid proof of the Fire Nation's guilt, the populace becomes more and more sure of it, anyhow.

The overall nations are governed by the Mezzo, but the Air, Earth, and Water Nations are growing thin with their tolerance of the Mezzo's slow and unsuccessful attempts to find evidence against their foe. As such, more controversies stir up into the region as the Mezzo Nation must try to be neutral and prevent a war that seems more and more inevitable as each day passes....
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

War of Elements Role-Play - Page 40 Empty Re: War of Elements Role-Play

Post by Luna 3rd November 2011, 7:59 pm

Xander Iris

Jessiah smiles as she listens to Xander. "I have learned to accept him as he is Xander. I'm sure under all of the negative energy that he has there is a good man under there." she said to him.

"Please excuse me. I see Iris has walked back in and I would like to see if shes feeling alright." she said. She bowed slightly to him as she walked away holding her shield on her arm and her ax in her hand she walked over to Iris.

"Iris. I just wanted to see how you were." she said. she didn't want to seem like Iris couldn't do anything but she had been quite worried about her since she had been missing for a spell.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd November 2011, 8:14 pm

{Attn: Jessiah, Open}

Iris crosses her arms. She has never felt so alone. She hears Jessiah, she looks up at her plastering on a half hearted smile. "Thank you Jessiah. I am just fine, just a bit hormonal." Sometimes it is good to be pregnant...

{Attn: All}

Bastian returns clad in his fire nation armor. Xander smirks at his cousin. "I'd never thought I would see the day you would wear middle class armor."

Bastian glares at his cousin. "I will have you know this was given to me by Minry himself."

Xander laughs. "I know, he mentioned that earlier."

Xander looks at the others in their armor also, suddenly wishing he had some of his own. They are going into a war and he is still wearing regular clothes. Well at least he still has his katanas.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 3rd November 2011, 8:22 pm

[ATTN: All]

Lylishae remained ever vigilant on the roof, keeping track of the army. Suddenly, it began to mobilize, so she headed down to alert the others. She got to the room where they were all gathered.

"I hope you are all prepared," she said. "The army is approaching."

Ceilidh frowned and said quietly, "Oh man, here we go..."

"Chin up, Ceilidh! Let's kick some butt!" Ares said, making a kicking motion.

Kieran drew his sword and headed out to take a look.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 3rd November 2011, 8:41 pm

(ATTN : All)

Leesha takes a deep breath and move a bit away from the wall as Lylishae mentioned the news. ''So they finally decided to advance... I can't help but feel nervous... Still everyone watch your backs... I don't want any dead body understand ?...'' She said firmly as she started to proceed out of the room. ''This will be a hard battle... really hard one. '' She thought still worried of the outcome.

Baren on the other hand was still on the roof close to where Lylishae was standing before and was ready to shoot when the moment would be a bit better and the others fully ready.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th November 2011, 8:06 pm

Iris Open

Jessiah nods understandingly. "I wish you well Iris. I know its not easy being out of whack with yourself. If you wish I will stay by your side during the battle and keep you safe. My shield makes it hard for me to be attacked." she mentions to her.

She hoped in a way that Iris would accept her offer. She wanted to know her better and become friends with her. Right now she didn't know how Iris had accepted them all as.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th November 2011, 9:33 pm

"I will not turn down your protection, but don't go out of your way to protect me. You should worry about yourself first. I have plenty of bodyguards whether I want to or not." Iris sighs as she walks to the door.

{Attn: All}

Bastian listens to Lylishae. "Looks like we need to get ready for battle. Xander we need to protect Iris and Leesha at all costs."

Xander looks at his cousin. "Well I am glad I took those extra lessons. Come on lets go protect the stronghold."

Bastian and Xander leave the room side by side both with their weapons drawn.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 5th November 2011, 11:57 am

[ATTN: Open]

Roxanne took a deep breath. She didn't think she was ready for war; it was all too much for her. The others were preparing and she knew she should do the same. Roxanne went to the pile of weapons and armour and found a decent-sized shield to go along with the dagger she already had. The shield was a bit heavy, but she could manage. Roxanne didn't know how much help she would be, but she had some practice with her element and could use that should she need to.

"Okay, I'll stay near the entrance of the stronghold. If anybody gets injured, I can help them get inside and I'll do whatever I can for them," Roxanne said to the group.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 5th November 2011, 7:08 pm

Iris Open

Jessiah smiles as she follows Iris. "Iris I won't go out of the way just to save you. I will do it because you are my friend. I hope that you understand Iris." She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th November 2011, 9:58 pm

Iris nods at Jessiah. "Thank you, it means a lot to me. But please my life is no more important than yours, no matter what Minry says." Iris hopes the bitterness when she says the Overseer's name is not apparent.

{Attn: All, Open}

Xander and Bastian stand side by side outside the stronghold. They watch as what appears to be a small section of the army appears. It looks nothing like the thousands they were expecting. Both of them arm their weapons. Bastian in his right and Xander in his left. "Are you ready for this cousin?" Bastian glances over to Xander.

Xander nods. "After killing the Fire Lord this is a day at a picnic."

A smirk comes to Bastian's face "Just remember that Iris and Leesha must be kept alive at all cost."

Xander looks hard at the fighters "And Roxanne on my team, she is the one that Minry is posing as the Avatar. And I understand Iris, but why Leesha or do you have a soft spot for Sir Daighre's granddaughter."

Bastian shakes his head "She is Minry's apprentice, and if I didn't know better he has a 'soft spot' for her."

Xander laughs. "No matter now let's show them what the Fire Nation is made of."

Both cousins light up balls of fire in one hand and their swords in another, waiting for the army to make their move.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 7th November 2011, 6:38 pm

(ATTN : Bastian, Xander, All, Open)

Leesha went close to the entrance of the place, but not completly outside. Letting Bastian and Xander pass first, she herself get ready for what was to come and also was ready to cast a barrier on them if needed. She had a feeling she would be needed more on the defensive side this time... at least till they would break inside.

As the army start to advance and the two cousins get outside, Baren prepare his aim for a surprise shot at the army when they will need it the most. After all, being a hunter he knew how to be patient to cause more damage. It was then that he noticed the army stopping to advance and looked further to see what was up.''Crap the archers ! Oh no you don't !'' He thought to himself as he prepared quickly the exploding powder and aimed toward the archer ranks. BOOM, an explosion could be seen and heard as at the same time... a countless number of arrows were shot at the base. Baren started to go downstairs as quickly as he could and yelled ''ARROWS !!!!!!! '' As he came into view with the others that were in front.

Leesha immidiatly casted a barrier on Bastian, Xander and herself.

Baren started to move further to get an other shooting angle trough some high window, but waited for the first wave of arrows to reach them.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th November 2011, 9:05 pm

Iris Open

Jessiah can feel the jitterbugs of battle approaching. She keeps her composure though.

"I know Iris. If I don't live how can I protect you?" she asks. "When it comes to emergency's I am more important then you are. Please understand." she said chuckling. she made it sound like she was an important person. But if she was hurt or down and unable to do her job then Iris could get hurt so her safety was more important.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 8th November 2011, 5:53 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Ares and Ceilidh made their way outside. The army was getting ever closer, and they knew the battle would soon be starting. They looked at each other; neither of them really had the weapons or expertise to take on an actual army.

"What should we do?" Ceilidh asked.

"Hmm..." Ares said, looking around and thinking. "Hey, I have an idea. Why don't we climb that tree over there and rain our elements down on the enemies as they pass? I could throw some fire out there and you could blow it with your wind."

"That just might work."

The pair hurried over to a nearby tree and scrambled up it, going into the higher branches. Ares needed to get into a clearer area of the tree so he wouldn't catch it on fire and Ceilidh moved over beside him.

"Hopefully I'll be able to burn all the arrows they fire at us too," Ares said.

"Actually, my buckler was made by Minry to repel all arrows, so if any get past your fire I'll try to stop them," Ceilidh replied.

Meanwhile, Kieran was near the stronghold, but not too close to the wall so as not to hamper his sword swinging. He paced back and forth, anticipation of the coming battle making him restless. He itched to get out there and kill all those in his way.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th November 2011, 7:42 pm

{Attn: Open}

Xander and Bastian watch as the flaming arrows start to rain down. Xander throws up a Fire barrier over him and Bastian. Bastian notices another barrier spring up. He looks back at Leesha, "Not now Leesha save it for someone who needs it."

He looks over at Xander. "Are you ready? Let's go!" Xander keeps the barrier up as they rush forward.

Iris stays in the back. She starts picking up chunks of earth and throws it at the archers too.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 8th November 2011, 8:42 pm

(ATTN : Bastian, Xander, Open)

''Alright... '' She answer Bastian as she stop focusing on them for Minry's barrier to hold, but keep it on herself. The first wave of arrows was now starting to reach the stronghold and the group. Arrows that started to get in bounced on her barrier as she focused.

Baren watched as something looked to be wrong again. He saw fire from afar and the way it was adding up he could, but only take the guess that the second wave would be fire arrows. ''Crap .. that won't be good... '' He exclaimed to himself as he tried to position himself before they would shoot to try on getting a few of them again.

''Bastian, Xander, I'll stay behind on defensive until the troops actually get inside.'' She told them releasing the barier for now to switch to a fire one.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 9th November 2011, 12:57 pm

[ATTN: All]

Ares and Ceilidh worked together to fend off the arrows from their tree. They also made sure to launch some fire out to some unsuspecting enemies. Suddenly, there was a large whoosh sound, and Lylishae went flying overhead in her dragon form. Ares stared in awe, until an arrow grazed his arm and he returned to the matter at hand.

Lylishae flew out over enemy army, a boulder clutched in her hands. She knew she would be safe because Minrai was out there taking care of the Dragon Slayers. She blasted fire down onto the army, and dropped the boulder on a group of fire arrow archers. She continued to rain fire down onto them, and soon the army became disorganized. She flew down and grabbed another boulder to drop, and hoped she was doing enough to save the group.

Kieran had been unable to stay near the stronghold any longer and, after putting his helmet on, made his way out toward the army. Arrows bounced uselessly off his armour, and he soon encountered enemy soldiers and took them down mercilessly. He could hear the dragon's flames off in the distance, and the screams of those who were victims or soon to be of it.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th November 2011, 5:41 pm

Bastian Xander Open

Jessiah notices that arrows are coming pretty close. She notices that they are lit. She cringes as she realizes that they are on fire. She then thinks for a moment. There was a little pond in the back behind them. She would be able to use that to put the arrows out.

She hurries over to where Bastian and Xander are at. "Hey guys there is a pond in the back here. I could use that to make sure that fires don't start. I can water everything down in just a mater of seconds. " she said.

-------

https://gateway-2-rpg.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=494
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down