Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of Elements Role-Play

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War of Elements Role-Play Empty War of Elements Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 14th June 2011, 10:52 pm

As a war is threatening to begin within the five nations of Mezzo, Fire, Water, Air, and Earth, a dark cloud moves into the sky slowly, covering the sky for days and nights, hiding the, sun, moon, and stars. As of yet, no one has been able to discern why this has occurred for the past two moon spans, but it is believed by some to be a bad omen.

Fear begins to grow among the general populations and patience begins to wear thin as suspected Fire Nation becomes less and less popular as the loved ones of the other three elemental nations are mysteriously found dead. Although there has yet to be solid proof of the Fire Nation's guilt, the populace becomes more and more sure of it, anyhow.

The overall nations are governed by the Mezzo, but the Air, Earth, and Water Nations are growing thin with their tolerance of the Mezzo's slow and unsuccessful attempts to find evidence against their foe. As such, more controversies stir up into the region as the Mezzo Nation must try to be neutral and prevent a war that seems more and more inevitable as each day passes....
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

War of Elements Role-Play Empty Re: War of Elements Role-Play

Post by Guest 15th June 2011, 12:20 am

[Have permission by Leah to play Rin]

"I have to go back soon..." Iris whispered to Rin as they lay together in the dark cave. An opening in the top of the cave usually allowed the light of the moon to light up this marvelous cavern, but as dark clouds had been blocking out the light of both the sun and the moon lately, no light shined this night.

"Just a little longer." Rin gave Iris a gentle squeeze, and stroked her hair.

"My parents will be wondering where I am soon." She smiled at his touch, "You know what'll happen if they find out about us..."

"They won't. No one knows of this place. We've been through this. No one knows of this place but me...and you of course." He sighed, and sat up, forcing her to sit up with him, "But I suppose you're right. We should get you home."

They could hardly see each other in the darkness. Iris fumbled around for her dress and undergarments. When she found them, she pulled on her clothes, and could hear Rin doing the same thing. She felt his hand slide into hers, and they left the cave. It was a little lighter outside the cave than inside, but to them, it didn't matter because they had traveled this path many times before and knew it by heart.

"Rin..."
"Yes, love?"
"Do you...believe the Fire Nation is to blame for all the bad stuff that's been happening?"
There was a pause before Rin answered, "I can't say for sure...but many people believe so."
"Do you think there's war coming? There's rumors everywhere...that war could start soon..."
"That is a possibility."
There was a silence that settled between them for a few moments. It was Rin who broke the silence, "Iris...I promise you that if war does ensue, I will do all I can to protect you." He squeezed her hand, and she couldn't help but smile.

When they reached Iris's village, they let go of their hands so not to draw suspicion to them. If anyone ever found that there was an intimate relationship between them, they would be killed. It was illegal for two people from two different elemental nations to form intimate relationships. Iris was from the earth nation...and Rin was from the water nation.

Rin walked Iris home. Her father was waiting for them outside by the front door smoking a pipe. He watched them approach.

"Hello, daddy." Iris smiled at her father.

"Good evening, sir." Rin bowed respectfully, "Sorry I'm bringing her home late. We just got to talking, and -"

"Yeah." Her father cut Rin off, "You've been doing a lot of that lately." His eyes narrowed. He looked at Iris, "Get in the house, and get ready for bed."

"Yes, daddy..." Iris mumbled without giving a backward glance at Rin. She entered the house.

Iris's father looked at Rin, "Thank you for bringing her home, Rin, but I must ask you not to stay out so late. You know what will happen if anyone suspects you and my daughter are...together...not that I think you are." He added, "For that would be illegal, of course, and you both would be killed." He walked to the door, "I would hate to have my daughter killed over a simple thing like love, especially when it's forbidden. I'm sure you understand, then, the importance of not even making people suspect that there is more between you than friendship."

"Yes, sir." Rin said, "I assure you, there's nothing more between us than friendship. I mean no offense, sir, but she is just a peasant girl. Call me shallow, but I set my sights a bit higher." He smiled, "I won't let this happen again." He bowed, and left Iris's house.

Iris had been listening at the door. It hurt her to hear Rin's words about her being a peasant girl, even if it was a lie. The door opened suddenly as her father walked in. He looked down at her, a stern look in his eyes.

"I don't want you seeing him anymore, unless he comes here." He said, "I see the way you look at him, Iris, and I forbid it. It is forbidden. You can't love him."

Iris's mother listened silently at the table, sipping something in a wooden cup. Iris knew she wouldn't come to her rescue. Frustration rose inside of her, "You can't forbid who I love, father."

Her father hissed, and struck her in the face, "You stupid girl! The laws of our nations forbid it!" Iris rubbed her stinging cheek and glared at her father, "You will be killed if you go any further than friendship!"

"I understand that father...I wasn't implying that I was in love with Rin...I was only implying that no one can help who they fall in love with. Of course I don't...love Rin. Not like you're thinking...I love him...like an older brother. We talk, and spend innocent time together. Nothing more..."

Her father studying her for a moment, "Go to bed." He said, and he turned from her and joined his wife at the table. For a brief moment, her mother gave her a sympathetic look. Iris watched them for a few moments, and then went into her room. She threw herself onto her bed, and cried herself to sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th June 2011, 10:19 am

{Attn: Leesha, Open}

Bastian pants heavily. He has spent the last hour working with his tutor on his fire magic. The spells are getting stronger with each lesson. "So Master have you heard the latest from the other nations? There are those who blame all of this on the fire nation." Bastian laughs heartily as he stands up. "I don't know about you but that is absurd. Wonderful, but absurd."

The Master raises his eyebrow at his young student. "Wonderful? How can this be seen as wonderful?"

Bastian smiles cockily at his Master. "It means we are feared and respected as the more powerful people. How can that not be wonderful? People fear those with power."

The Master shakes his head. "Now, now young Bastian, you've always been the epitome of your element. Hot headed, cocky, and rash. You need to learn to learn to slow down and be a bit more calm."

Bastian shakes his head. "I am calm, you haven't just seen me that way. I am like my father..." He lifts up hand in front of his face. "...I can wrap anyone around my little finger."

A chime rings. "Looks like our time is up Master. Next I have my sword classes." Bastian politely bows to his Master. "Until next time, stay safe Master."

Bastian gets changed and walks across the university campus. He knows his sword classes are taught by one of the best teachers. He may be an older man, but he knows his stuff. Bastian pick up some flowers on the way. He also happens to have a granddaughter.

He walks into the classroom and presents the flower to Leesha "Leesha darling this beautiful flower represents one tenth of your beauty." He smirks at her.

He then turns to her grandfather bowing respectfully. "I am here for my lesson."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 15th June 2011, 1:11 pm

(ATTN : Bastian, Open)

On this new day of morning, Leesha opened her eyes slowly and looked at the light coming from the window. It was yet an other day she would go pass mostly with her grandfather wich had been taken more care of her then her own parents. Although it couldn't be helped, they were awfully busy.

Getting ready and then running to her gramps training, she got there with a smirk on her face and went on to do an upper surprise kick to him. Leaving his cup of tea on the table before she even came he lifted his arm and blocked the kick like it was nothing. ''Your speed have improved Leesha... Only...'' He said seriously before he turned to her face and smiled with that golden teeth flashing from the others. ''Not good enough dear !''

Leesha pouts and glare the older man that instanly moved and took her down. She sit down and says ''Tch at least I tried. Morning gramps. ''

''Morning..... '' He says sersiously before having that smile again ''So you've come to get some more child ? You still have a long way to go before you get better then me hahaha!'' He said with a good laugh at the end that made Leesha bring a cocky smile.

Getting up and back fliping she says ''I challenge you once more O great Daighre* !''

''Let's see what you can do child hahaha !'' He said with the same laugh from before. He had a pretty high pinch old man voice when he was laughing.

After this, they exchanged hits for quite a long time till they stoped and Leesha was on the floor catching her breath. She points at her grandfather and says ''You haven't seen the last of me gramps !''

''Haha I imagine so....especially that I am the great Daighre* ! Back in my old times I was already powerfull and a prodigy ! On the year ....wait...wich one was it again ? OH well doesn't matter ! I was on a mission with the late king uppon deafeating a great treath that was uppon us, the great... Drrrrrraaaagooon !.... '' He went on super passionate about his story and looking drunk the way he was moving while talking about it.

Leesha was looking at him sitting on the floor and looking bored. ''Not again....'' She thought. Although she tryly loved her gramps, those moments of his were making her only wanting to facepalm.

It was then that a boy came in, she turned to see who it was only to see a familiar face. She get up from the floor and like always he came with a flower in his hand. From his talk she blushed a bit inside, but didn't want to show it. ''Still playing the charming card I see~'' She said playfully only to continue with a smile whispering in his ear. ''Although i'm quite gratefull you're there Bastian, it'll make him stop his story. haha''

The old man look at both of them and says raising an eyebrow ''Hey....I heard that ! I may be old, but my hearing is still perfectly fine !''

''Yeah yeah, I know you're great and all old man, but shouldn't you greet him first?'' She said pointing bastian with her thumb.

''Ohhhh yeah I guess you're right ! Hi Bastian.'' He said with a big smile before turning serious ''Here for the sword class I see.''

Leesha let out a sigh of discouragement and went to sit on the side of the big room. She didn't want to get in their ways.

''Now~ Shall we begin boy ?'' The older man said taking out his own sword. Though he then stop for a moment and look at his grandaughter. ''Leesha I always wondered, why aren't you joining the sword class ? I mean private class is fine, but you would improve better fighting with some other-'' He was then interupted.

''Cause~ I like watching '' She said not wanting to show it was cause she was shy to go on it with some other people, especially that her sword skills weren't that great. Her fighter pride prefered being mocked only by her gramps.

''Hn. Fine lady, I guess we'll do that when you let down that fighter pride of yours a bit. Now boy'' He said turning to Bastian again. ''Let us begin, for real this time ! Show me how you improved !''

Leesha watched the lessons begin and was irritated her gramps had said something like that out loud. ''I'll tell you this gramps of mine ....''

(*Daighre is pronounced DEI r'yeh )
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 15th June 2011, 3:40 pm

“Catch him!” the castle guard general called. “But don’t harm him or you’ll be answering to the king!”

Ceilidh dashed through the hall, guards clunking along behind him in their armour. He was much quicker than them and was able to keep a good distance between himself and them. He led them around in a few circles, then before they turned the next corner he jumped out a window. He landed in some bushes and crouched down, hoping they completely covered him.

Today was one of those days; stuffy high class folks swarmed in the castle as the king had invited them to lunch to talk about this war stuff. Ceilidh couldn’t stand these people and figured he might sneak out for a while, since lunch wasn’t for another hour. Unfortunately, one of those people had caught him and reported him to the guards. Ceilidh didn’t mind playing around with them, though.

The guards passed by, completely unaware that he’d jumped out the window. He could hear them calling “Prince! Where are you?!” and laughed to himself. Like he’d actually answer them.

Once he was sure it was safe, he stood up and looked around. He was on the western side of the castle, and there was just a castle wall between him and freedom. There didn’t appear to be any guards there at the moment, so he ran to the wall, then went north along it for a bit. He came to his usual spot and kicked the bottom of the wall, knocking a stone out of place. He got down on his hands and knees and crawled out through the hole, then replaced the stone.

Ceilidh was now free, for the most part. He still had to avoid guards, but that wasn’t too difficult. He made it out into the town and went to his usual spot; it was near the low class and irrev class part of town, the slums. The people there didn’t know what anyone from the royal family looked like, so he was just a regular bard to them. And they loved his music.

He had been carrying his flute the whole time, and it had some leaves and things stuck in it. He cleaned it off, then started to play. After less than a minute, a crowd had already started to gather around him. He played for a while, but knew this session would have to be short because the city guards would have been notified of his escape and would be looking for him.

He stopped and said, “Sorry folks, gotta cut it short today.”

“Aww, Mr. Bard, please just one more song!” a little girl cried.

Ceilidh sighed, he just couldn’t say no to these people. “All right, one more. But just because you’re so cute.”

He brought his flute to his mouth, but before he could start playing again someone yelled at him.

“Cei! Get over here!”

Ceilidh froze in place. He turned slowly and saw his brother standing there.

“Dammit! Sorry guys, gotta split!”

He turned and ran in the opposite direction from his brother.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th June 2011, 4:05 pm

Bastian looks over at Leesha. "I understand pretty Leesha, however some one as beautiful as you should find a nice man to take care of you."

He takes a practice sword off of the display wall and goes to the middle of the room. He bows politely at Daighre. "I hope to show you that I have learned a lot, Sir Daighre. However I also know that I have a lot more to learn."

Bastian takes the first strike at Daighre, who blocks it. Daighre counter strikes which is also blocked. Back and forth they go. Some strikes landing, not hard though because they are only using the practice swords.

Finally they stop attacking each other. Daighre chuckles. "You have learned a lot, boy. I am quite impressed. Now let's start the next lesson."

Bastian bows politely. "I am ready to learn, sir."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 15th June 2011, 4:26 pm

(ATTN : Bastian)

Looking at the boy fight with her gramps was quite entertaining. In fact Bastian was quite skilled with a sword, even higher then herself. Although in her case she had some trouble learning the way of the sword like she couldn't feel the moves right. She prefered attacking up close most of the time.

The old man looked at the polite boy who was ready for his next lesson. ''Now look carefully what i'm about to show you young man. It is quite an hard move....'' He said with a grin on his face. He then showed to the boy a move that she had been having trouble learning.

''That move !.....'' She thought surprised he was going to show that one. The old man showed a move, or rather an aerial technique that was rather a serie of multiple hits. Coming back down he land sword first into the floor. Taking the sword out he says. ''That would be how the ennemy would be finished on the end ! Although mark my words, this isn't a easy move. Even Leesha is having a lot of trouble with that one !''

''Yeah I am, although gramps....did you really have to make a hole into the floor....AGAIN ?!...'' She said frustrated about it.

''Aww c'mon it's just a hole. Nothing to worry about ! '' The old man replied. ''Now boy lemme guide you slowly trought each moves of the technique before you actually try out the real thing.'' He said starting to show the postures and such.''

After some time he said ''I think you're already okay to try out Bastian, so why don't you give it a try ?...''

Leesha looked and was rather surprised her gramps would let the boy try it so soon. Although it's true his forms and posture were quite perfect.... I think this may be too soon....hmm... well I guess we'll see. Bastian sure is good with swords....I think i'm jealous...maybe ?... She thought looking at the two of them with focus.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th June 2011, 6:03 pm

Bastian studies the moves hard. He was always good with the sword. He has to confess he was amazed by this new technique. It is very powerful. He gets a confident gleam in his eyes. "I will try it Sir Daigre."

Bastian walks to the middle of the mat. He closes his eyes and concentrates very hard. He takes a deep breath. He does the first move...the second.....the third...he was about to do the last move when he sees Leesha and remembers how frustrated she was about the hole in the floor. So he backs off a little and it ends up just causing a slight breeze against.

He looks up at Daigre "Sorry sir, I guess it was a little too hard for me. I will practice it for next time."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th June 2011, 6:10 pm

[Attn: Open]

That morning, Iris woke up, and dressed herself in a clean dress. She brushed her hair, and left her room, entering straight into the kitchen. Her family lived in a one roomed hut - just her and her parents. When Iris slipped into womanhood, her father built her her own room off the side of the hut.

Iris's parents were sitting at the table, talking in low voices. When she entered the room, they grew quiet and looked up at her.

"Good morning." Her mother said sweetly, "Have some breakfast, and we'll head on our way."

Without saying anything to them, she took a plate, and filled it with oatmeal from the pot on the table. She sat down, and ate silently, not looking up at her parents. They didn't ask her any questions.

After breakfast, she and her mother loaded their cart with baskets of fruits and vegetables and headed towards the water nation where they would attempt to sell them.

"I'm sorry you can't see your friend anymore." Her mother said.

"Yeah...unless he's under the watchful eye of father..." Iris muttered.

Her mother looked over Iris, studying her for a moment, "You're really in love with him?" Her mother asked with fear in her tone, "Iris..."

"No. I don't love him." Iris said bluntly, "We're just really close friends. That's all. We like to go places together and talk and just do friendly things together. Now all that's ruined because father has a suspicion."

"He's doing it to protect you...you're our only child, Iris...you're lucky it's only your father who suspects...because if anyone else had any suspicions, you could be in big trouble."

Iris said nothing else, and the remainder of the ride into town was silent. When they reached the market in the water nation that they were heading to, they set up their booth and began their sales. All day Iris could think of nothing but Rin. She hoped against hope that he would come to the booth and buy something just to come see her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 15th June 2011, 6:28 pm

Ceilidh continued to run from his brother, but he headed back in the direction of the castle. It would look better if he showed up there himself than if Reis caught him and dragged him back. He dodged past people and ran through alleys until he could see the castle walls getting close. He thought he was home free when a sudden gust of wind came up and blasted him in the face.

"Guh!" he exclaimed as he fell backwards.

"You're a disgrace," Reis spat, walking up behind Ceilidh. "Now come back to the castle like a decent human being."

Reis grabbed the back of Ceilidh's tunic and hauled him up effortlessly. Reis had many of the same features as Ceilidh, except he was six feet tall and had muscle tone. He dragged Ceilidh the rest of the way to the castle.

"Okay, okay, I won't run away! Just let go!" Ceilidh yelled.

Reis didn't let go until they were inside the castle. He was about to give Ceilidh a calling down, but was interrupted by a girl's voice.

"Reis! Stop bullying Cei!"

"Tch, saved by a little girl," Reis grumbled to Ceilidh. "Mea, this doesn't concern you."

"Yes it does," she replied petulantly.

Haumea was the youngest of the three royal siblings at twelve years old. She also had blond hair and blue eyes, and she was the only person in the royal family who liked Ceilidh's antics.

"Mea..." Ceilidh sighed.

"Hmph. Well, it's almost time for the lunch. Get your asses moving and put on some presentable clothes, both of you," Reis commanded.

He turned and left. Ceilidh and Haumea both looked at each other, then headed to their rooms. Ceilidh changed into his uncomfortable formal clothes, then headed to the dining room.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 15th June 2011, 6:54 pm

(ATTN : Bastian)

Leesha watched Bastian's move closesly and was amazed that he have been doing all that perfectly. Till he backed off at the last move saying that it was probably too hard. Although she suspected it to be cause he didn't want to cause an other hole.

She didn't want to interupt he and her gramps though.

Looking at the boy, Daighre said ''No no, not at all boy, it was excellent work ! And I know why you backed off, but it's okay boy hahahaha !'' He then approach the boy and praise him ''Congrats you're the first to get this all so quick, now just keep practicing for the next time Bastian'' The old man said looking rather satisfied with this student.

Leesha then add ''Indeed, you're the first in fact I didn't quite myself manage to do that move yet. Let's say i'm pretty clumsy with swords.'' She says letting go a sigh.

''Anyways i'll leave both of you for some time I need to go see some other students, you both earned your food break ! Hahahaha'' He said leaving to go see less advanced students that were outside letting out his usual laugh.

''I'll tell you that old man sure is weird sometimes. '' She said pointing her grandfather with her thumb. ''So I guess you must be hungry yourself, wanna go eat together ? ...'' She said wondering if he had something in mind for diner, cause she didn't know what she wanted after all.

HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th June 2011, 7:52 pm

Bastian bows at Daighre. "Thank you, Sir. I appreciate the compliments. It is all due to your wonderful teaching skills."

He bows to Leesha. "Give me a few minutes to be presentable milady, and I will take you out to my favorite place. It will do me good to be seen by a pretty lady like you." He takes her hand and kisses it before heading to the changing room.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 15th June 2011, 8:40 pm

(ATTN : Bastian )

She listen to him and with his proposition she couldn't help but let out a small blush as he kissed her hand. ''I'm not used of having boys give me that much compliments... Most of the time they critic me for being too tomboy or lacking some manners, but he's not. Well...I hope I won't mess things up at the restaurant.'' She thought feeling a bit nervous and irritated for being nervous for something as ridiculous as that.

She was wondering if she should change as well or stay like she was, but she waited for the boy to come back.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th June 2011, 9:09 pm

Open

Jessiah walks down a beaten path. The ominous cloud overhead showing itself. She sighs lightly as she continues. She takes a break after walking down a dirt path. She sits under a tree taking a sip of water from her canteen. She then takes a bite of some bread that she has in a pack. She looks around. It's quite almost to quite she thought. However she lets it in one ear and out one ear.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 16th June 2011, 12:22 am

[ATTN: Bastian, Leesha]

The man checked the paper in his hand one more time, then he tucked it into his pocket. He walked to the university campus, then headed to the classroom indicated in his orders. He walked up to it and knocked on the door.

[ATTN: Open]

Ceilidh made it to the dining room; there were only a few people there yet. He walked over to his seat, second one on the right of the king, and sat down. Reis was already there in the first seat to the right of the king, and Haumea showed up not long after and sat on the other side of Ceilidh.

The king and queen entered and took their seats, followed by the upper class people. Food was served and everyone began talking politics. Ceilidh didn't pay any attention to what was going on and focused on his food instead.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th June 2011, 12:46 am

{Attn: Leesha, person at door}

Bastain steps out of the changing room, his hair still damp from the quick wash. He walks over to Leesha, taking her hand into his. "Well milady, I do believe we have a lunch date." He escorts her over to the door and opens it, seeing a stranger on the other side. "Oh are you a student, I am sorry but Master Daighen is not here."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 16th June 2011, 12:52 am

"I'm not looking for him," the man replied. "I'm looking for Bastian Malinois and Leesha O'Callaghan. Would you two happen to be them?"

He knew they were them, they matched the physical descriptions he had been given. He shifted on the spot and waited for either to reply.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th June 2011, 1:00 am

{Attn: Man at the Door}

Bastian looks at the man closer. He can tell by the official fire nation uniform he is wearing that he is not one to be messing around with. He step out of the doorway allowing him in. "Yes I am Bastian Malinois, and this is the lovely Ms. O'Callaghan. Please state your business and make it fast."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 16th June 2011, 1:45 am

The man looked around, then said, "We need to speak of this in private."

He herded the two back into the room and closed the door. "My name is Bruce and I'm a Fire Nation Official. You two have been chosen to go on a top priority secret mission. You have orders to infiltrate Earth Nation and find a certain woman. Her name is Iris Redwood and she lives in the lower class region; I have a description of her here that I can give to you. Once you find this woman, you must bring her back here whether she is willing or not."

"You cannot decline this mission."
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th June 2011, 1:52 am

{Attn: Bruce}

"Excuse me? You want me to go and play fetch, especially some low class loser. I am sorry, you may not know who I am. I am the son of the diplomat. Not some errand boy." Bastian crosses his arms. "If you'd like I can take this up with the king, whom I should add is a close, personal friend."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 16th June 2011, 1:57 am

"You can take it up with the king if you want, but these are his direct orders I'm giving you," Bruce replied. "So, my advice to you would be to just do it and get it over with."
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th June 2011, 2:12 am

{Attn: Bruce, Leesha}

Bastian raises his eyebrow. "Oh really? Let me see those." He snatches the orders from Bruce's hand, his eyes scanning to the bottom. Then he sees it, clear as day, the King's signature. "What on Valoria is he thinking?" Bastian says out-loud, shoving the paper back into Bruce's hand. He rolls his eyes and looks at Leesha "Well looks like we are fetching a filthy lower class peon for the King."

He looks back at Bruce. "So how secretive does this have to be? Do you even know how dangerous it is for a fire nation person to travel outside the borders?" A look of disgust comes to his face. "Please don't tell me I have to fit in with them."

He shivers as he asks "Just what would happen if we do decline?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 16th June 2011, 2:25 am

"You would be punished accordingly by the king. The usual method is decapitation," Bruce stated, getting slightly annoyed at this guy's stubbornness. "And yes, you would have to fit in with them. As I said, this is a top secret mission. You must tell no one."

He sorted through his papers and found the one that contained a description of Iris. He held it out for Bastian to take.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 16th June 2011, 2:37 am

[ATTN: Ceilidh]

The people are eating so politely, so neatly, talking excitedly among themselves. Still the boy near the end of the table looks so bored...Minry watches them quietly, his eyes darting from person to person, finding the majority of the diners to be extremely spoiled and annoying. Still, the boy looks promising. The boy it will be.

Minry moves up to the boy from behind and shoves a piece of paper in his hand quickly before rushing away. He knows that none of the others at the table saw him and he is glad for it. Invisibility is such a nice tool. Too bad these elemental fools can't do such useful things.

He wonders if the boy will come. The note he wrote for him is quite polite, so perhaps his chances are high?

In fact, his note was sure to be intriguing, as well:

"Hello, I'm Minry. Please meet me on the south wing balcony if you would like to have an adventure! Aren't those people you eat with a bit stuffy? Come have fun with me!"

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th June 2011, 3:05 am

{Attn: Bruce, Leesha}

Bastian takes the paper from Bruce and stuffs it into his pocket not even sparing a glance. "I don't suppose you could provide us with any clothes that low class scum would wear. I wouldn't even know what to wear. How about transportation? Egh knowing how this is going so far we will probably have to walk, how annoying."

He looks down at Leesha "How are you with this milady? Do you have any questions for Bruce?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top