Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Age RP's

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silver Age RP's Empty Silver Age RP's

Post by Ink 29th July 2011, 9:51 pm

Below is my standard Silver Age RP arc/event application followed by the app for the actual RP character registration. The former is used to send me your ideas for arcs and events in the RP's.

Code:
[font=times][color=silver][size=20]Episode/Event Name[/size]
[color=gold]Episode/Event name[/color]

[size=20]I n f o r m a t i o n[/size]
[color=gold]Explanation of Episode/Event[/color]

[color=gold]Main Characters (If A Team Just Name The Team and Additional Characters)[/color]

[color=gold]Location of Episode/Event[/color]

[size=18]M i s c e l l a n e o u s[/size]
[color=gold]Miscellaneous information[/color]

[/color][/font]

And now comes the Roleplay application (which probably looks rather familiar by now)

Code:
Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:
Title:
Alignment:
Race:
Hair:
Eyes:
Height:
Weight:

Costume Description/Image:

Personality:

Real History:

Altered History:

Powers (Be Descriptive.  I will tell you if there are any mistakes):

Weapons and/or Paraphernalia:

Weaknesses:

Real Name is obvious. What is your characters real name?

Superhero Name. In other words, what's your characters alias. Like Clark Kent=Superman. (Optional if not an actual Superhero)

Title is like The Amazing Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk, The Invincible Iron Man, or The Mighty Thor. (Optional)

Alignment just meas are you a hero, villain, anti-hero, civilian, etc.

Occupation is just if you have a job...that pays...money.

Age...duh.

Gender...Unless you're a machine or some kind of inorganic being, this is a duh.

Race means African American, German, Italian, etc. If you're an alien then what is the name of your race.

Hair is just asking if it's different from how it is in the picture. The same goes for eyes.

Height and Weight are always ridiculous because no one thinks about this. The average superhero male (Batman or Captain America) is between 5'10" and 6'2" and weighs around 200lbs. More Agility concentrated males (Spider-Man) are about 5'8" to 6" and weigh about 150lbs to 170lbs. The average tank male (Hulk) is anywhere from 7 to 9 feet tall and weighs around 900lbs to 1400lbs. The average female superhero (Storm) is between 5'9" and 6" and weights between 120 to 130lbs. The more agility based females (Bat-Girl and Spider-Girl) stand about 5'7" to 5'9" and weigh between 100 and 120lbs. The average female tank (She-Hulk) stands 6'5" to 6'10" and weighs around 600 to 700lbs.

If you describe their costume be VERY VERY descriptive. This is just how it looks. Weapons and Gear that come with the costume are placed under the Powers tab.

Personality can't be something utterly short. Include Likes, Dislikes, Fears, Pros, Cons, and General Personal Traits.

History is easy. If they have powers, include how they got them. Include who they were before their powers and dual personality (If one) Obviously, if you're a civilian, they must be connected to a hero, villain, etc so explain their lives up to meeting them and what their relation to them has become.

Altered history is what your presumed backstory is after this twisted warp in reality occurs. Of course your character may know right off the back that they're living a lie. But they may only find out later for whatever the reason.

Powers...duh.

Weapons and Paraphernalia is just to describe any weapons or gear your character sports. Also includes means of transportation if you have no "Travel Powers".

Weaknesses is...le freakin duh.

Last edited by Silver on 3rd January 2012, 1:56 am; edited 8 times in total
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Silver Age RP's Empty Re: Silver Age RP's

Post by Guest 29th July 2011, 11:26 pm

Name: Tai
Alignment: Hero
Race: Caucasian; Merman
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: About 6'7"
Weight: 178 lbs.

Image:
Spoiler:

Personality: Has trouble trusting others.

History: Tai was once human, but when he was five, he got lost at the beach. When he was looking for his family, he wandered out to a small island during low tide. When he tried to look for a way back, he found an odd, glowing pearl in the shallow water. Upon picking it up, he was transformed into a merman and given odd powers. After this happened, he fled the area, knowing that his family wouldn't accept him if he returned. However, once underwater, he saw a giant city. Soon, though, he was chased off by sharks. Throughout the years, he had become more experienced with his abilites and started to put them to good use.

Powers: Telepathy, Water-Manipulation, Regeneration, and Healing.

Last edited by darkwaters93 on 24th August 2011, 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 30th July 2011, 10:39 pm

Renegade Name: Chaos

Title:

Alignment: Anti-Hero

Race: Human

Hair: Black

Eyes: Gray

Height: 5'11

Weight: 170

Costume Description/Image: Green and gold vest, black leather pants, dark brown hiking boots, green fingerless gloves.

Personality: Random

History: Erasmus was just an average kid with his head in the clouds. An avid reader, he loved stories of heroes, knights, and samurai. However, his family ran afoul of criminals and as a result, he was kidnapped. They used him as a guinea pig, running experiment after painful experiment till his mind nearly broke. Due to the experiments, he was granted great powers and honed as a weapon, but instead of being used for the missions, he turned on his captors and leveled their lab to the ground. He tried to find his parents only to find they had been murdered, pushing him further down the precipice of madness.

Powers: Enhanced speed, strength, agility, stamina, endurance, and senses. An ability to compress and manipulate space, granting him the ability to expel kinetic energy and flight. An eidetic memory.

Acrobatic skills and trained martial skills in hand-to-hand, as well as various weapons.

Last edited by EphPhoenix on 31st July 2011, 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st July 2011, 2:27 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Bunny
Title: The Demon Bunny of Fleet Street
Race: British
Hair: Choppy, dark brown with tiger orange underneath. Pieces of hair stick up.
Eyes: Yellow
Height: 5'3
Weight: 90 lbs

Costume Description/Image:
https://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k491/Break-the-Cutie/?action=view&current=Lila.png (The little girl is what she looks like {blue hair clips included})

http://www.zerochan.net/391700 (This is her costume minus the sword and bunny.)

Personality:
Lila is a cheerful little girl who is very bright and her accent only makes her cuter. She may seem innocent at times but dont let it fool you. She knows more then a girl her age should know. Lila makes smart alec comments from time to time and isn't afraid of speaking her mind. Lila may also seem like a scrawny little girl but her strength will blow your mind. Lila doesn't seem her age half the time but when she does, she is the cutest thing in the world.
Lila is absolutely frightened by the dark and clowns. She adores bunnies and strawberry short cake.

History: Before age five, Lila Sung was a normal little girl, living a happy, wealthy life with her parents in London. When Lila was five years old, her mummy and dad went to explore an old, crumbling castle in Englands country side. She accompanied them on their trip, excited and looking for adventure. While exploring through the old castle, the ceiling fell on both her mum and dad, crushing them both. Lila ran over to the pile of rubble, trying to move the huge rocks and using all the strength she had. Lila, being a weak little girl, screamed out in fury because of her weakness, continuting over and over to try and move the stones away. All of a sudden, Lila could lift the heavy stones with ease and uncovered her parents beaten bodies. At this moment, Lila just wanted to run away, knowing her life was never going to be the same. And so she began to run, running fast enough to break the sound barrier. She managed to get back to London and then she was sent across the sea's to America to live with her Aunt Carol in New YorK . Her Aunt has helped Lila develop her powers even more, making Lila a bunny in speed and a demon in strength.

Powers: Extreme strength and Extreme speed along with being extremely nimble and light on her toes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 3rd August 2011, 6:05 pm

This will (most likely) Begin around 9pm Eastern Time
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 2nd September 2011, 6:43 pm

Black Acolytes is under development. If you intend to use a different character than your original one for that, then go on and sign them up. Same for Flashbang but there it's just a New Exemplar arc so while not necessary, it's a bit recommended to use different ones. I'll post information regarding the Exemplar and New Exemplar soon so you'll be a bit more in the know on that. Black Acolytes doesn't heavily matter if you use the same characters or not. It's literally a Follow-Up to Battle Land 2. Flashbang is just a branch off.

In Other News: Added Two New Fields To The Sign-Up. Two More Pending.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd September 2011, 7:42 pm

If I use Tai again, do I need the form again?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 2nd September 2011, 7:49 pm

No, the the Flashbang form will very likely be somewhat different from the current one.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd September 2011, 7:52 pm

so i dont need to submit tai's form again for Black Acolytes?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 2nd September 2011, 7:59 pm

No, not for Acolytes just because it's a follow up. Only reason I recommended different characters for Flashbang is because it's branched off and focuses pretty much entirely on the New Exemplar and not the entire little comicbook universe I made up. Since Black Acolytes is a follow-up, it's just picking up where Battle Land 2 leaves off. BL2 is about a third way done.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd September 2011, 8:39 pm

Which RP will be first?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 2nd September 2011, 8:45 pm

More than likely they'd be simultaneous. Flashbang is fairly short though so if I end up doing one then the other it'd be first.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 13th September 2011, 9:41 pm

Episode/Event Name
Flashbang

I n f o r m a t i o n
Isn't it just like Cross to disappear when something goes down. Listen, The Overseers and Warriors are out on some other mission. I'm going to turn to you now. The New Exemplar are next on the list. Come to the AMMO Carrier in the River when you get a chance. I want to run something by you. -Holiday

New Exemplar, Ms. Holiday

Manhattan

M i s c e l l a n e o u s
Ties into Identity Crisis

C a m e o s
Moon Shadow, Cancer, Photo-Man, Killer Bee, Aquamarine, Various other characters.

Last edited by MG on 14th September 2011, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th September 2011, 5:31 am

Is this the rp where we can or can't use our ocs from battle land?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 14th September 2011, 5:34 am

Can't, Dark.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th September 2011, 3:24 pm

Okay. Here's mine:

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Animatrix
Title: N/A
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Emerald Green
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 178
Why Joined the New Exemplar: to find a good use for his powers

Costume Description/Image: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/AnisonTwilight/Misc/Roleplay%20Chars/RyuTatsumakiSuperhero.jpg

Personality: Mischevious but kind-hearted.

History: Being a gifted student since the first grade, Kyle was in high school by the time he was a teenager. However, a day before a state-wide science convention, he was tricked by a jealous competitor into being experimented on. As a result of the test, his IQ was dropped to the level it should have been for his age. Although discouraged, a week after losing the competition, Kyle discovered that he had been given strange abilities...

Powers: 
-Can bring inanimate objects to life and make them follow his commands, then change them back again.
-Can make things work in different ways. (For example, making a baking soda volcano shoot magma, making a frisbee able to slice an oak tree in half, etc.)

Weaknesses: All things that are brought to life retain different qualities as if they were inanimate. For instance, if a marble statue is brought to life, it is still made of marble and therefore can be smashed. Even though he can modify what vulnerabilities his creations have, they will always have at least one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 14th September 2011, 3:37 pm

I only skimmed it just to read up on the powers because I have something to do in a moment. From what I gathered from this power, it's a perfectly good power. However, I do think that for larger things he animates (there is a character in my universe not in this RP though with the same powers so I'm getting it from there) he should either have control for less time the larger the object is (The issue mine has) or should get tired when animating large things and be kept from animating more things after significantly too tired to maintain control. Other than that, he seems fine.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th September 2011, 3:43 pm

Okay. Another OC I had in mind had the same kind of powers as wildcat from dc comics. You know, the whole "merging different species to make chimera-like creatures" thing?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 14th September 2011, 3:56 pm

I rarely read DC comics outside of Batman and Green Lantern so no, I know nothing about that.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 14th September 2011, 5:50 pm

Super Hero Name: Coir

Title:

Hair: Black

Eyes: Gray

Height: 5'11

Weight: 150 (before), 170 (currently)

Why Joined the New Exemplar: Happened upon them and thought making superhero friends was cool.

Costume Description/Image: Jeans, black jacket, hiking boots, fingerless gloves, and a headwrap with eyeholes it. (He's new to this and poor XD)

Personality: Relentlessly cheerful and hyper with a strong sense of justice

History: Leonard was your average 15 year old kid. He did well in school, was generally well-liked, and not really athletic. He loved reading books, watching cartoons, and just doing stuff people might consider "nerdy." He was just minding his own business when he happened upon a mugging of an older gentleman in a white lab coat. Having a brain, he dialed 911 on his cell phone, but the mugging suddenly turned fierce and, without thinking, he charged the older man's attackers. This earned him the beating of his life, but the cops arrived before he got too battered. The man told him to come by sometime so that he could thank the boy properly.

When Leonard did, he found that the man was a scientist (the labcoat made sense, now!). The man told him that he was working on an experiment to give a person superhuman powers and that he'd been looking for a worthy candidate. The boy's willingness to get the brain's knocked from him put him on the list.

It consisted of several treatments of being bombarded with special energy waves. He would have to be treated on a weekly basis, and once he started, he'd have to finish without missing a treatment, or he'd lose the powers permanently and never again be able to restart. That was a month ago.

Powers: Superhuman strength, durability, and perception that increases his overall physical attributes, enhanced senses, and flight.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th September 2011, 2:24 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: None
Title: None
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Height: 4'7
Weight: 113 pounds
Why Joined the New Exemplar: She comes to the Exemplar to ask questions about her newly discovered powers, confused as to what to do with them or how to control them.

Costume Description/Image: None

Personality: Eccentric. Anti-social. Speaks in riddles/nonsense. Enjoys chocolate and berries. Friendly when spoken to, but only starts a conversation when necessary.

History: Mary has always had the life of a normal school girl. Until just yesterday evening when a few boys started to make fun of her. She closed her eyes, wishing to be invisible and heard the boys asking where she went after a few seconds. When she looks, she is still standing right before them, but they act as though they cannot see her. She looks down at herself and finds that she looks just like the brick wall behind her.

Powers (Be Descriptive. I will tell you if there are any mistakes): Chameleon Blending
Random Knowledge (Mary sometimes knows things about people and things without knowing how or why she knows them. Such as, after shaking her teacher's hands, she suddenly knew that he lost his hearing in his right ear when he was twelve.)

Weaknesses: The brighter an area is, the less effective her chameleon blending is. In broad daylight with no shadow, her ability can be less than convincing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 29th September 2011, 8:39 am

Okay, Approved. You said she wasn't yet going to be a hero but was eventually?
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th September 2011, 12:33 pm

That is correct.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 29th September 2011, 12:48 pm

All right. If you would tell me when you would like to come in, I will open up a spot in the RP.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th September 2011, 12:51 pm

Ready when you are.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content