Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Age RP's

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silver Age RP's - Page 2 Empty Silver Age RP's

Post by Ink 29th July 2011, 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Below is my standard Silver Age RP arc/event application followed by the app for the actual RP character registration. The former is used to send me your ideas for arcs and events in the RP's.

Code:
[font=times][color=silver][size=20]Episode/Event Name[/size]
[color=gold]Episode/Event name[/color]

[size=20]I n f o r m a t i o n[/size]
[color=gold]Explanation of Episode/Event[/color]

[color=gold]Main Characters (If A Team Just Name The Team and Additional Characters)[/color]

[color=gold]Location of Episode/Event[/color]

[size=18]M i s c e l l a n e o u s[/size]
[color=gold]Miscellaneous information[/color]

[/color][/font]

And now comes the Roleplay application (which probably looks rather familiar by now)

Code:
Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:
Title:
Alignment:
Race:
Hair:
Eyes:
Height:
Weight:

Costume Description/Image:

Personality:

Real History:

Altered History:

Powers (Be Descriptive.  I will tell you if there are any mistakes):

Weapons and/or Paraphernalia:

Weaknesses:

Real Name is obvious. What is your characters real name?

Superhero Name. In other words, what's your characters alias. Like Clark Kent=Superman. (Optional if not an actual Superhero)

Title is like The Amazing Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk, The Invincible Iron Man, or The Mighty Thor. (Optional)

Alignment just meas are you a hero, villain, anti-hero, civilian, etc.

Occupation is just if you have a job...that pays...money.

Age...duh.

Gender...Unless you're a machine or some kind of inorganic being, this is a duh.

Race means African American, German, Italian, etc. If you're an alien then what is the name of your race.

Hair is just asking if it's different from how it is in the picture. The same goes for eyes.

Height and Weight are always ridiculous because no one thinks about this. The average superhero male (Batman or Captain America) is between 5'10" and 6'2" and weighs around 200lbs. More Agility concentrated males (Spider-Man) are about 5'8" to 6" and weigh about 150lbs to 170lbs. The average tank male (Hulk) is anywhere from 7 to 9 feet tall and weighs around 900lbs to 1400lbs. The average female superhero (Storm) is between 5'9" and 6" and weights between 120 to 130lbs. The more agility based females (Bat-Girl and Spider-Girl) stand about 5'7" to 5'9" and weigh between 100 and 120lbs. The average female tank (She-Hulk) stands 6'5" to 6'10" and weighs around 600 to 700lbs.

If you describe their costume be VERY VERY descriptive. This is just how it looks. Weapons and Gear that come with the costume are placed under the Powers tab.

Personality can't be something utterly short. Include Likes, Dislikes, Fears, Pros, Cons, and General Personal Traits.

History is easy. If they have powers, include how they got them. Include who they were before their powers and dual personality (If one) Obviously, if you're a civilian, they must be connected to a hero, villain, etc so explain their lives up to meeting them and what their relation to them has become.

Altered history is what your presumed backstory is after this twisted warp in reality occurs. Of course your character may know right off the back that they're living a lie. But they may only find out later for whatever the reason.

Powers...duh.

Weapons and Paraphernalia is just to describe any weapons or gear your character sports. Also includes means of transportation if you have no "Travel Powers".

Weaknesses is...le freakin duh.

Last edited by Silver on 3rd January 2012, 1:56 am; edited 8 times in total
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Silver Age RP's - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Age RP's

Post by Ink 29th September 2011, 1:05 pm

Well, how would you like to meet them? Right now they're in their civilian personas but if you were to meet them while they were in a fight, it'd make sense. They're in riot city at the moment but will be back in New York soon.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th September 2011, 5:53 pm

I can do it however you'd like. I have nothing specific planned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 29th September 2011, 6:01 pm

Well, they're about to head back to New York, just waiting on Phoenix to post. Then you can just come in whenever you see fit.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 29th September 2011, 8:19 pm

Super Hero Name: Techa

Title:

Alignment: Hero

Race: Human

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: Green

Height: 5'7

Weight: 130, In armor 250 (currently)

Why Joined the New Exemplar: Made a friend of Coír and wound up helping him again and again until finally she decided she'd just hero it up.

Costume Description/Image: Purple, black, and gold armor that covers her entire person. Helmet that you can see part of her face.

Personality: Practical and blunt, gives the appearance of confidence but is a bit insecure, tries to behave "like an adult" but secretly yearns to get silly, endlessly curious about anything to do with technology.

History: Gosalyn grew up with her single mother--her dad had died overseas in the Gulf War. At a young age, she already exhibited signs of high intelligence, and as she got older it only blossomed further. School curriculum was a joke for her, and even college courses she could do in her sleep. This, unfortunately, also tended to isolate her from everyone else as the kids didn't know how to relate to her and, quite frankly, thought her a freak. It's made for a very lonely existence. Coír is the first real friend she makes.

Powers: Genius-level intelligence and and eidetic memory
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 1st October 2011, 9:12 am

As this is probably obvious by now, Approved.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 10th December 2011, 12:00 pm

All right, folks, as I've been busy dealing recently, it's time for a new Silver Age RP; Silver Age Noir. That's right, this one is much darker. So the plot? That's just it. Aside from a few I'll make, you make them up yourself. But you must suggest them to me and I will tell you if I approve or disapprove. (Meaning a PM conversation) Now for character specifications. There are a few modified parts to the Character applications on Page 1. Also, if you have any questions, take them to the discussion thread. Two noteworthy specifications are as follows:

1. Prefer not to use anyone under the age of 18
2. A Character's Power Class Shouldn't Exceed 5. If you're unsure of your character's class, just ask me.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 11th December 2011, 6:26 pm

You may now sign-up and if no one has any arc ideas they'd like to suggest, I'll throw one in just to get us kicked off. Please note that arcs DO NOT OVERLAP. Once an arc has begun, you must hold off on others until the end of said arc.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 15th December 2011, 11:35 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Thanatos

Title: n/a

Alignment: Anti-hero

Race: Human (African American)

Hair: Long, curly, and shaggy

Eyes: Gray

Height: 6'0

Weight: 190

Costume Description/Image: Wears a ankle-length black trench coat, fingerless leather gloves, a marquee mask of constantly shifting colors, and an assortment of tools in said trench coat.

Personality: Cold, angry, and a vicious temper

History: He had been a quiet boy, wanting nothing more than to eke out a quiet existence. Sadly, that never was the case. Something about him always made bullies flock to him, despite--or maybe because of--his unassuming nature. However, they soon learned the error of their ways when they ticked him off. Born with amazing raw physical power and dexterity, when enraged he would beat the holy snot out of whoever picked on him, usually destroying large amounts of property in the process. He had to move from school to school where it kept happening again and again. Until finally, he had such an ominous reputation that everyone finally learned to leave him alone. And so he drifted that way, with everyone afraid to come near him, until he met Meredith.

She had moved into the school when he was 14 and took an immediate liking to him, though he never understood why. And all his attempts to scare her away only made her stick to him the harder. Needless to say, he was worn down. And for the first time, happy. He found that with her around, he hardly ever got angry.

Four years passed in a blink and they graduated. Wanting to start a life together, they got a place of their own and everything was going great till she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. She had the misfortune to be there when they gunned down her street.

A cold darkness filled Langston and he went on a rampage, decimating every gang within a three mile radius. The mob's retaliated swiftly, and as he lie there in a pool of his own blood, he knew he would do everything in his power to kill every gang and mob boss that ever existed in this city.

Powers (Be Descriptive. I will tell you if there are any mistakes): He's a superhuman class 10, only recently coming into that level of strength in the last two years. This grants him increased durability, speed, stamina, endurance, and a slight healing factor that allows him to recover from injuries faster than a normal human.

Weapons and/or Paraphernalia: He keeps a few handy gadgets on his person. Like a grappling hook, a couple of knives, and a mini handheld. Other than that, if he needs a weapon, he just improvises.

Weaknesses: Though he has increased durability, he's not bulletproof or immune to sharp objects.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 6th January 2012, 4:39 pm

The New Haven City RP Sign-Up is up in the front page and the following is a sign-up for an open ended RP...what about? Superheroes. What else? There is nothing else. Yeah, no plot, no grounds of staying afloat, there is only the following. You make plots and continue them with NPC's as you see fit. What else? HA. I do not care. Here.

Code:
[b]Real Name[/b]

[b]Alias(es)[/b]

[b]Identity[/b]

[b]Alliance[/b]

[b]Citizenship[/b]

[b]Birthplace[/b]

[b]Education[/b]

[b]Occupation[/b]

[b]Eyes[/b]

[b]Hair[/b]

[b]Height[/b]

[b]Weight[/b]

[b]Paraphernalia[/b]

[b]Weapon(s)[/b]

[b]Power(s)[/b]

[b]Group Affiliation(s)[/b]

[b]Known Relatives[/b]

[b]Abilities[/b]

[b]Reputation[/b]

[b]Origin[/b]

Oh and if you have any questions on the available NPC's...well...let's put it this way. You see the ones already up? Those are the ones you're getting. If you ask me nicely, I'll go fetch more. BUT I AM NOT making a new NPC simply to suit your story points so improvise.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th January 2012, 10:19 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Known in the underworld as "The Shadow".
Title: None
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Human
Hair: White
Eyes: Dark Blue
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 140 lbs

Costume Description/Image: Sam usually wears a black leather hooded jacket which has been faded from use, (loose) black tights, a black skin-tight face mask, and black moccasins.

Personality: Wary, and will often try to avoid a conflict rather than risk losing. Additionally, Sam will reveal as little as possible to the people he interacts with so that he does not risk any real attachment to them socially, politically, or even to their business.
In reality, Sam is a kind person, but will rarely, if at all, take off his mask of cold, competent, politeness.

Real History: Sam's childhood was a dark one. At the age of twelve, his twin brother Jacob died after developing a unique strain of virus that doctors were unable to identify, and confiscated the body for research. Sam's powers started to manifest themselves in his sophomore year, making him an outcast because of his lack of control. He then abandoned any further attempts to reach out to others, deciding instead to hide behind a mask of politeness. He stopped all of his extra-curricular activity - which consisted of trombone lessons - and started to hone his powers, giving him more control and more accuracy. He also started taking Japanese, intent on going to Japan to be trained in martial arts by those who had long since mastered them. After finishing his senior year, Sam disappeared.

After the flux, Sam was left unchanged. The change occurred in his surroundings. Sam

MY MOTHER IS KICKING ME OFF BBL

Powers: Sam can somewhat manipulate the nerves in most bodies, giving him/her the ability to cause someone's body part to lose communication with their brain for a moment or two. This also gives him/her the ability to sense impulses in the brain, giving him/her a general idea of what a person would do in the next second. Sam has also had training in hand to hand combat, and some swordplay. However, he is a normal human in most other respects, especially strength and speed.

Weapons and/or Paraphernalia: usually carries various objects similar to those traditionally used by the stereotypical Japanese ninjas, including daggers, throwing knives, small explosive devices, rope, lockpicking tools, and vials of poison. Any means of transportation will work for Sam, but he will often use a bicycle or motorcycle to get around.

Weaknesses: Same as a normal human

Last edited by tmnsquirtle on 6th January 2012, 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th January 2012, 10:22 pm

Sorry for not following the newest format, but I started with the one on the first page... if there are any holes, I'll fill them ASAP
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 6th January 2012, 11:51 pm

I will be having this category locked. A new, cleaner thread will be posted shortly.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 13th April 2014, 11:32 pm

==> Moved to Registration Archives
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com