Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silver Age Universe - Silver City Empty Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Post by Ink 9th March 2012, 5:36 pm

Anything taking place outside of the Big Three locations in the Silver Age OFFICIAL RP will be here. Note: This will more than likely be the most commonly used thread.

Silver Age Universe - Silver City Celtic_knot

Last edited by Silver on 13th June 2012, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Silver Age Universe - Silver City Empty Re: Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Post by EphPhoenix 11th April 2012, 7:23 pm

[Attn: Open]

"Road trip!"

Chaos and the others--having cleared a lot of the trash in Manhattan--decided to go about "emptying" the other prisons across the continental US of their overcrowding problems. Already, several prisons in the New York state were reporting mass, unexplained deaths. Vermont, Maine, and New Hampshire were already reporting much the same problem.

It was causing a local scare amongst prisoners, and perps taken in by the police fought all the harder, for fear of meeting with the unexplained deaths that seemed to be rocking the nation.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 11th April 2012, 8:28 pm

Over a week later, the insane anti-hero and his brigade of young allies make their way across the country to none other than Los Angeles, California, home of such superheroes as the Celestial Soledaz!

And speaking of such heroes...

"You know, Soledaz, for an Extra Terrestrial with psychic abilities, you sure miss the mark a lot," young Rachel says. Young Rachel Sterling says this and yet no one appears to be nearby! Who could she be talking to? None other than the alien entity that shares her body with her, Soledaz!

"How many times do you want me to say I'm sorry, Ray? I didn't MEAN to mess up your date OR destroy that billboard! Can you just forgive me already?" The purple energy being can't be seen by anyone but Rachel who she is always with. As the two share bodies, they also share powers. When need be, Rachel summons on the power of her counterpart and the two switch place in existence, Rachel taking to the astral plane and Soledaz the physical, allowing Soledaz freedom of movement in the world. She and Rachel are a two in one team that has saved the city on several occasions with other heroes such as The Land Shark and Cyber-Man.

KABOOM!

"What the devil?!" Rachel shouts. "Fine, I forgive you. Now, let's go find out what that was." Thinking quickly, Rachel dives into an alley and in a sudden eruption of what appears to be pink flame, emerges Soledaz, the purple and pink energy being that inhabited the Red Sun of a distant galaxy. This very figure then floats up from the ground and soars off to find the source of the explosion.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 11th April 2012, 8:56 pm

"We're here!" Chaos said cheerfully. "LA! City of Angels and--cough--smog...not as bad as Manhattan, though."

"We've got our temp base set up, Ras," Rinna said over the comm link. "You gonna be okay out there?"

"Of course!" Chaos said. "You know you could've--"

"Shove it, Ras, or I'll mind r*pe you into thinking you're a chiuhuahua."

"You tried that," Chaos pointed out. "You had a headache for days, if I recall."

"Shut up and get to work!"

Chaos laughed. Suddenly, he heard an explosion. "Well," he said, "let's do the hero thing and find out what that was..."

He flew over to the source of the explosion.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 11th April 2012, 10:17 pm

Alas our hero, or 'heroes' arrive too late at the scene to stop a bank robbery. "We're too late," Soledaz mutters to Rachel.

"It looks like it. Ask the witnesses."

"You got it," Soledaz notes, floating down into the bank and landing. "Hi there, Frank. How's the wife?"

"Oh, Soledaz! She's doing good. Here for the robbery, I take it. It was somethin' awful. Some clown in this multicolor costume broke in here and melted down the safe then made off with loads of money!"

Soledaz looks over the scorch marks on the safe and thinks to herself before consulting Rachel. "Hey, who do we know out here that can burn into a safe like that?"

"I can't think of anyone except...of course."

Both girls then speak in unison with one another, deducing exactly who it'd HAVE to be. "Captain Ether," they say. It'd honestly been more an annoyance to them. He just didn't stay down when they beat him.

Captain Ether. An ex-con who'd obtained the powers of Wind, Ice, Earth, and Fire during the Evolution Shower! As powerful as his abilities were, he never'd never made good use of them! But today...

Soledaz hovers there in the bank, pondering where Captain Ether might have gone. Given the short time it'd taken her to reach the bank, he shouldn't have been able to get far. "We should probably look around for clues. He's never been this careful," Rachel says.

"Agreed." The extra terrestrial then floats around the bank in search of any other clues, hopefully ones leading to his location.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 13th April 2012, 2:57 pm

"Well," Chaos said, "that's disappointing. Guess I missed the show!"

He pulled out his map. "Well, California State Prison is a little ways off, but maybe tonight...?"

He turned and began flying back to the hotel they were staying at. This was the most outside Cyber had gotten in a while and Rinna was determined he learn to swim.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 15th April 2012, 10:24 pm

Elsewhere, mild mannered computer scientist, Franklin Foster, sits at his desk at the local North Labs facility. Who would ever guess that this same man was the Cyber-Man! A neat superhero with complete control over all things electronic. This is insane. Ever since the Warriors West split, it's been ridiculous trying to keep up with everything. If it's not Typhoon one day it's Lady Willow the next! The hero suddenly gets a silent alarm through his watch and leaps into action, quickly leaving and heading into an alley where he becomes Cyber-Man in a flash of electricity summoned from a nearby power line. He then races off along said power-lines to reach the source of the danger!
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 17th April 2012, 1:28 pm

Chaos left the prison. Everyone inside lay dead. They had gone for a more clever tactic, this time. They had drugged all the security guards, then released the prisoners into one area and gassed them all with a panic-inducing fear toxin. They had all gone rabid and began tearing each other apart. The last man standing had keeled over not too long after when his heart exploded from being in a panic state for so long.

It was a bloody mess. Chaos thought the local state workers should thank him for the overtime they were about to receive.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 17th April 2012, 2:08 pm

Cyber-Man stands among the carnage at the prison and sighs. "Well, that's a new one. Looks like we've got another extreme vigilante," he says to himself. Suddenly Soledaz lands behind him. "So I see everyone's been hearing about this one."

"We got worried when we heard about it. Every prisoner? What about the ones that might have actually been innocent?"

"Everyone means everyone," says another female voice as a woman in shark-themed attire appears before them from above as if she'd been looking at it all from the bridge. "Whoever it was, I'm not quite sure I feel too great about letting him do that."

"Killing, whether it be civilians or criminals, isn't right. No one has the right to deny another being of sentience the life they have," Soledaz says, for a minute sounding more mature than her normal persona would usually come across to be.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 17th April 2012, 2:33 pm

The next two nights saw complete massacres at five more prisons across the state of California, all untraceable, all unpredictable. Prisons that hadn't been hit saw some death, as well, as the prisoners were getting agitated and irritable, resulting in more fights and deaths amongst the prisoners. Stricter measures were having to be used to keep them all in line. It was becoming pandemonium.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 17th April 2012, 3:05 pm

"All right," Cyber-Man says, standing on a rooftop, four others standing around him. "The situation with these prisons is getting out of control. I've been able to isolate traces of hacking into the databases and found a few things that might help us out here."

"Hold the phone," Soledaz says. "I don't exactly recall you telling us this was a proposal to get the band back together."

"She right, circuits for brains, what's with this new found DESIRE to work with us?" Land-Shark queries.

"If we don't, a lot more people are going to die," Cyber-Man says. "So are you in...or not?"

Days later, The Warriors West, a team that consists of Cyber-Man, Soledaz, Land-Shark, Demigod, The Brain, and The Brawn, was reborn and working together on finding out what was happening.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 17th April 2012, 8:31 pm

"This'll have to be the last run we do."

Cyber was going over the plans with Chaos. "Someone else has been tracking my hacks."

Chaos looked surprised. "Really?" he said. "You've cracked the CIA's computer on multiple occasions without being even spotted, let alone traced."

Cyber shook his head. "I know," he said, his pride wounded. "I think I know who might be doing it, which is why this is our last one in California. Cyber-Man. His powers are exactly like mine, but they outclass me several times."

"Ah," Chaos said. "Had to be a super, didn't it? Can't kill them, unfortunately."

"Yeah..." said Cyber uncomfortably. "I had to get these the old-fashioned way so as not to alert the d-bag to our plans. But they'll be watching. Especially considering there are only a handful of prisons left."

Chaos snapped his fingers. "That's it!" he said cheerfully.

"What's it?" Cyber asked confused.

"Let's hit all the remaining prisons!" Chaos said.

"What?!" Cyber said. "I just told you that--"

"All at once, kiddo," Chaos said.

"Are you--hey! That might just work!"

"Yes," Chaos agreed, "especially considering supers' propensities for showing up where they're not wanted--or needed."

Cyber nodded. "Okay, then!" he exclaimed cheerfully, plans already forming in his head. "I know just how to do it. We're going to have to have a few dummy locations to devise a quick escape. They'll need to be retrofitted to deal with the supers in the event they catch up a little faster than they should."

Chaos ruffled Cyber's hair. "You sure you're okay with this?" he asked. "I mean, you're working against superheroes. Isn't that a conflict of interests for you?"

Cyber shook his head. "Nope," he said brightly. "I love superheroes, but they're not practical at all. How many people need to keep dying because they put them in the revolving door of prison. Fighting the good fight is a romantic notion and all, but in real life, it just doesn't work."

Chaos nodded. "Well said!"

Cyber looked sad. "I just wish you didn't have to be labeled a villain. It's not right; nor all the blood you take on your hands..."

"I'm a monster, kiddo," Chaos said. "It's only right that I do this."

"You're not...!"

"Give it up, kiddo," Chaos said. "Let's get to work."

Cyber sighed. "Yeah..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 17th April 2012, 9:34 pm

Little do the lunatic and his band of misfits or the mighty Warriors West know, the prisons are already in the process of being taken care of. For on the night before the attack, each prison is broken into. There were four prisons left. One had been broken into by the master elemental, Captain Ether. The next was the doing of the insane Deadray. This was followed by a break-in at the third prison courtesy of both the dreadful Cancer and the lovely Valentina. The final prison was infiltrated simply by the megalomaniac known as Dominion. "Stay the plan," he says into a transmitter.

By the next morning most of the prisoners in each prison aren't dead, they're gone. The security cameras had been destroyed before any footage could be obtained. The majority of security personnel was dead. No one could report on what'd happened. But this wasn't any similar pattern to anything happening over recent weeks.

Meanwhile, Cyber-Man works ever harder to try and figure out how this could have happened.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 17th April 2012, 10:22 pm

"This bears looking into," Chaos commented. "It's the same MO as us, except it had to be done by villains. They slaughtered the security guards."

"I'll start surfing the web and see if I can find any rumors," Cyber answered.

"Okay, I'll flatfoot it," he said with a chuckle as he searched the different prisons for any kind of clue.

Barring that, he started visiting the seedier side of towns, listening in for any information that could point him in the right direction.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 17th April 2012, 10:42 pm

Eventually the Warriors West divide their efforts, looking individually through the prisons. There wasn't a single trace of anything. Whoever pulled this fit a different M.O and a different general pattern. The prisons had all been hit simultaneously, at that. That would take plenty of manpower and time to set up. This had to have been planned between a number of individuals.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 18th April 2012, 6:20 pm

Chaos returned to the hotel. He had spent the evening in some of the worst dives. And even after slaughtering a few of the criminals he found, he was no closer to his answers. Criminals were getting smarter, it seemed.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 21st April 2012, 1:33 pm

The next day there was a new word on the street. A group of gangsters from the lower-east side had completely disappeared. Every single member was gone. This hadn't gone unnoticed either. Soledaz heard it through the grape vine and reported this to her fellow heroes. When looking back over the area, The Brain found found something. There were traces of a peculiar metallic alloy that was familiar to his partially alien mind. It was rarely used on Earth though. The people didn't even know it'd existed. Never knew they used it when they did.

In following another lead, The Brain looks through a wrecked gang hideout where he then finds a camera. It'd been on, probably unintentionally. He then has Cyber-Man give it a bit of juice and he runs through it, seeing what'd happened. "...Dominion," he says rigidly.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 21st April 2012, 1:35 pm

Chaos had heard wind of a gang disappearing. But so far, nothing. Even Cyber's contacts were failing him. Well, it hadn't been the first time they'd met with difficulties. All the planning and info gathering for the mob bosses he'd killed had met with a lot of hurdles, too.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 21st April 2012, 9:18 pm

[Attn: Chaos]

In a week's time, everything finally comes to light. Everyone who had gone missing...they were back, either in prison or on the streets. But with them came a random 'ghost prisoner' to every one of the prisons, all of which none of the prisons could identify via the records.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 21st April 2012, 10:01 pm

"Alright," Chaos said, "preparations are ready, and...go!"

He pushed the button. Immediately, the modified alarms kicked on. They had taken care to innoculate all the guards with nanites that would block their eardrums. The prisoners weren't so lucky. Soon, blood was coming out of their ears as the alarms hit the decibels of permanent damage. Finally...

They all dropped dead from the lethal decibel level. All prisons hit in an instant. Job well done.

"Alright, people," Chaos said, "California has been exorcised of the demons!"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 21st April 2012, 11:01 pm

Silver City...a gleaming metropolis towering high above all others. It is both a tribute to the human spirit and a testament to the human imagination. Many a superhero take their positions here as part of one of the most powerful Super Teams in the world, The Hero Armada. In this futuristic city located in norther Indiana, superheroes are everywhere and people look up to them. Let's see what is in store for them now.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 21st April 2012, 11:32 pm

It was a televised event. The mayor was commemorating a new statue at Silver City Park in honor of the heroes that kept her safe. It was here that tragedy would begin.

As the mayor unveiled the statue, everyone gasped and a scream rent the air. A large man stood at the top of the statue. He wore black and gray attire with white etchings that looked like sheet lightning. He had golden eyes and silver hair and a rugged face. He was tall at 6'7 and heavily muscled, but that's not what had everyone's attention. In his large hands held above his head was Dream Lasher, her body broken and beaten.

"Heroes..." he said contemptuously. "Look at your hero, people!"

He tossed her to the ground at the base of the statue. She hit was a soft thud, but then screamed as the giant man landed on her and the crunch of bones was obvious. He picked her up by her hair in front of all the cameras.

"You've all seen the reports," he said, "some lunatic is out clearing out prisons like weeds, and where are you heroes to stop it? Where were you heroes when that lunatic murdered my dear little sister!"

The rage and bitterness was in his voice. "Yes, she murdered, but she had repented! She was making a change! And she would've been released soon, but then that murdering a**hole killed her! Where were you heroes? How hard did you look? HOW HARD...?!?"

He punched Dream Lasher in the back and she cried out. "Now...you all have to answer to me! And you...whoever you are that had the audacity to murder my sister...I shall find you and return the favor...in blood...

"But until you show your ugly, cowardly face, I'll do as you have done, only in reverse!" He snapped her arm and she cried out.

"All heroes, all upholders of justice all over will never be safe again!" he bellowed contemptuously. "Know your actions have consequences, you murdering scum, know that your actions have...Backlash!"

He held up Dream Lasher and before live television snapped her neck. Then, he threw her on the ground and proceeded to empty his bladder on her before disappearing without a trace.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 22nd April 2012, 9:55 am

Misty Baxter sits in the main conference room of Hero Tower alongside her ally, The Owl, both watching this event in sheer horror. The very fact that something like this would happen...it was unfathomable. But with what was said...was it honestly their fault. They had several heroes out looking for this...this lunatic. Ladybug, Silver Wind, The Star Trio...it wasn't enough to prevent this from happening though...not in the least. "I don't believe it," Misty says. "When I decided to become Madam Control...I thought I was doing the world a service. Could we really have been wrong?" She then turns to the power drone charging up in the corner. "When I created The Avatar drone..."

"Whether or not we were wrong isn't the issue," says The Owl. "The game isn't changing. We do what we always do... persevere "

"Do you think Superion saw it? He was practically like a big brother to her."

Suddenly the door to the conference room slide open. "Where is he?" Barks the red and blue clad hero in a rage like no other.

"I don't-"

"Misty, don't you dare tell me you don't know. There were cameras all over the place. You're a hacker. Start hacking. Where's everyone else?"

The rest of the Hero Armada...it wasn't quite odd that there were only a handful of heroes in the tower. Often times the world would be in peril beyond the eyes of the public. The Owl says nothing, he just watches the monitors in disgust. He suddenly feels a hand on his shoulder before being forcibly turns around. "WHERE?"

"...Superion, you need to calm down. I know how you feel but you're letting that anger cloud your thoughts. Don't allow it to control you or you're as dead as she was." Suddenly the dark hero is smacked across the conference room, slamming into one of the seats. Superion stands looming over him, his eyes glowing red before Misty manages to have Avatar lock him in a bear hug. The strength of The Avatar was great but the strength of Superion was greater. He explode from the grasp of the automaton and tears away its arms. Owl stands and takes cover behind the seat he'd landed in. "Superion, don't succumb to your anger, USE it!"

It isn't long, however, before a distress call sent by Misty results in the emergence of The Hypnotist, a member of the Hero Armada with suggestive abilities. In an instant she gets between Superion and Owl, staring into the powerhouse's eyes with her hypnotic gaze and he drops weakly to the floor before ultimately falling asleep. "It only makes sense that this would happen," Owl says as he looks over his sleeping ally. "And in cases like this, it's only the beginning."

Elsewhere, Capitol-Man and Mr. Amazo find themselves locked in heated combat with the cretin known as Eye-Clops, a giant beast with several dozen eyes. The monster swats at them and throws Capitol-Man out of the air and into a building while Mr. Amazo jumps from the Hero Armada Jet and dives toward it. Once he began to gain momentum, nothing could stand in his way and it showed as the giant toppled over the instant he made contact. A short time later, Mr. Amazo stood on top of Eye-Clops and Capitol-Man hovered over him as people begin to return to the area, taking pictures. In due time, The Eye-Clops reverts to his regular human state, passed out and Mr. Amazo leaves a power suppressor on him to keep him from transforming back. Reporters and media begin to flood into the area. "Capitol-Man, Mr. Amazo, what do you have to say about today's victory?"

"It only makes me regret that we couldn't get to this sooner and prevent the damage he'd done," Capitol-Man begins. "But we will be paying for the damages."

"And what about the damages done to the superhero community earlier today?" Asks another reporter.

"I beg your pardon?" Mr. Amazo responds.

"You mean you don't know? Someone killed Dream Lasher this morning!"

The shock of this news has the two heroes turn to one another before leaving instantly, heading back to Hero Tower. They arrive in time to find Madam Control, The Owl, and Hypnotist all sitting around the long, white table of the conference room. "Is there a reason we didn't know about this?" Capitol-Man demands.

"We knew you were going to find out eventually," Hypnotist says, her arms crossed. "Won't be long til all the others hear about it too."

"I move we hold a meeting on what to do next," says Madam Control.

"No," Mr. Amazo responds. "This doesn't change anything. It just adds another enemy to the roster. We're not going to allow one new one to change the way we do things."

The room then grows silent as everyone finds themselves looking around at one another. Finally the silence is broken. "He's right," The Owl agrees. "This is just something we'll have to deal with and act on like any other scenario. We managed it when Deadwave attacked the planet and when Commander Doome threatened to take over the world. We can deal with this psychotic. But first thing's first. There's a funeral to be had. Jinx and Champion King are down at the scene. They're bringing her here before anyone can try to further insult her memory by dissecting her."

Meanwhile, at the scene, Jinx wraps the body in a part of her cloak while Champion king pushes back raving media. "Vile turncoats, back! Ho!"

"I knew it was only a matter of time before something bad happened like this," the goth heroine mutters to herself.

"What say we leave this place now, dark one? There is nothing more for us here."

Jinx then nods and presses the button on her belt, calling down one of the Hero Armada jets and boarding with Champion King before flying off. "This is Jinx radioing in. We got the body and we're on our way back."

The next week, a private funeral is held between the heroes of the team to honor their fallen ally's memory. They stand there, most in their civilian guises while others stay to their superhero costumes. By the time the funeral is over, the heroes all leave. Capitol-Man, Mr. Amazo, Warrior-Woman, and Madam Marvelous all sit around a coffee shop table in their civilian attire as Donald Yank, Conrad Banks, Betty Nelson, and Goldie Harper. They were hardly saying a word to one another. In that time, several more people had died.

The repairs to the city were also being taken care of and the prison was soon full of criminals once again, now being watched over by the heroes of the city to assure that this didn't happen again. One particular cluster of the heroes had the pleasure of coming across Backlash. Luckily, no one was badly injured. But this wasn't the problem now. The problem was with Superion. He stands by the window of an office in Hero Tower and looks over the city, often times seeing characters in bright costumes flying about. But his own mind isn't a place for anyone at this moment in time. He was formulating something.

Some time later there is a building burning down and three heroes inside to take care of civilians while Zephyr flew around outside to help in putting the fire out with the firefighters. The three inside were War, Champion King, and Ricochet, all of which regularly getting out to drop off civilians they'd found. Other more appropriate heroes for this job were off fighting a global crisis unseen by the public again, leaving these four to this issue.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 22nd April 2012, 10:20 am

"Looks like the prison exterminations need to be put on hold..."

Cyber and Rinna had watched in horror, as the man called Backlash had murdered then defiled the hero Dream Lasher while Chaos had watched with cheerful indifference. At his words, they both looked at him like they'd never seen him before. More often than not, they let themselves forget his ailment, or pretend it didn't exist. This was one of those times that the reminder slapped them in the face.

"What's wrong with you?!" Rinna snapped indignantly. "Look what that sick f*** did to that poor woman and that's all you can say?! Don't you feel anything?"

"Nope," Chaos said simply.

"I--oh," Rinna said, suddenly deflated as realization dawned on her. "I'm...sorry."

Cyber's face went sad. Chaos merely shrugged.

"No worries," he said cheerfully, "I don't really have feelings to hurt, remember?"

Rinna's eyes got a little teary as she looked away. Cyber, being practical, turned to his monitors.

"We need to take this guy down..." Cyber said darkly. "If anyone ever needed a killing, it's this guy."

"Well said!" Chaos agreed.

And so the chase was on. The man bounced all across the globe in random, unpredictable movements, leaving a swath of death and destruction that left entire cities devastated. Police stations, federal buildings, firemen, even volunteers, were all this psycho's prey. He'd appear in the night like a thief and when the morning came, not a police officer or federal agent was left alive. Where he left, crime ran rampant. But only for so long as Chaos, following the trail, tended to murder the criminals, stopping along the way to take out a penitentiary or two.

"As long as we can't get the drop on him, might as well make the most of it," he had told the others.

In response to this, Backlash began attacking the prisons, too, only instead it was the security guards and wardens that suffered while all the prisoners were set free. Before long, the man had a small movement of super-villains working in tandem with him. Thus the wave of destruction only grew to levels that would've made Devil-Bat proud. And thus, did a couple of minor superheroes start getting killed.

All the while, Chaos was hot on his heels. Searching, looking, but always a step behind this monster he had created.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 22nd April 2012, 11:10 am

Crowne City, Michigan...these psychotics were getting closer to large metropolitan areas. The Hero Armada was in hot pursuit. Where in one town the prison would be completely void of prisoners and filled with dead guards, the next prison would hold dead prisoners and disabled guards. It was a cycle of death and wanton destruction and this was where the pattern of movement led to. It wasn't long before they'd reach Wonder Hills or even Manhattan...no, the heroes of Manhattan wouldn't hesitate to take BOTH of these psychotics down the instant they made an advance on the border. But Crowne City suffered a lack of potent Superheroes. There were a couple here and there but none that could do anything about THIS situation.

It was for this reason that the Hero Armada was beginning to dispatch more heroes. To this particular location, they'd sent Superion and the Star Trio of Captain Cosmos, Astro-Girl, and Mister Infinity. More likely than not, the latter three were sent to babysit the former. Given his personal agenda for the situation, it was wise.

Superion floats in front of the prison with Mister Infinity while the other two patrol the city in search of anything suspicious. "Do you intend to try and stop me on the occasion that I do anything drastic?"

"It is what I have been instructed to do," Mister Infinity remarks.

"But will you?"

The two then float there in silence, Superion with his arms crossed, Mister Infinity with his behind his back.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top