Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of Elements Role-Play

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War of Elements Role-Play - Page 18 Empty Re: War of Elements Role-Play

Post by xenolion 9th November 2011, 8:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

{Attn: All}

While Minry distracts the dragon slayers by using his illusion magic and swooping around them being what some may call annoying. Bastian and Xander inch their way closer to the approaching army. Xander keeps up a fire barrier as Bastian launches fireballs at the archers. The few arrow that make through are stopped by Bastian's armor. Xander smirks at his cousin "Not bad for middle class armor."

Iris stays back. She is half looking for a glimpse of Rin, even after all everything she wants to talk to him. She stomps on the ground pouring her anger in every step. She flings the chunks of earth at the approaching army. At least her emotions have some good use. An arrow falls in front of her close enough that she feels the heat, but she presses on not caring. She is not a fragile being that needed to be catered to.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th May 2012, 4:16 pm

Bastian studies the Malakai he injured briefly. There was no outcry of pain, nor was there any blood coming from his wounds. *Damn it, he must be a clone. * He wishes there was a way to let everyone know not to kill the clones only injure them. However he does not want to make Malakai aware.

His attention is taken by the more of the Malakais. He approaches on and tries to swipe at it. The damn thing is too fast for him. He tries again, and the Malakai dodges that swipe too. Bastian puts up a fire barrier around him and the Malakai, thinking that will at least slow him down. He charges again.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 7th May 2012, 5:31 pm

(ATTN : All)

**This post was worked with the instructions of dear leah ;D, have fun !**

Leesha heard attacks getting very close now and then, she was starting to feel rather insecure. But she kept on focusing on the spell as well as she could, but still had an ear opened to the close surrendings. After some time however, she hears something, like a very small scratchy noise. She wanted to open her eyes to see, yet knew she had to keep doing the spell.

It's then that Minry speaks into her mind ''I can handle the spell alone for a bit, love. ''

Hearing this, Leesha was a bit worried about him, but opened her eyes only to see a Malakai hoving over Minry, about to do some spell. ''Youu...'' Leesha burst in rage with a scream of fury and get to him to trow a punch right into his face. Malakai seemed to have been surprised there and so the punch make it through. His nose start bleeding and Leesha smirk.

''I guess you won't be so hard to find anymore now, mmm?!'' She told him with a playful tone, quite happy she got to punch his face after all. Leesha was however on her guard, not knowing what his next move may be. But she thought waiting for someone else to get to attack him was a better option then returning with Minry. Otherwise he could get attacked and the spell would broke. ''Hang in there Minry.''
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th May 2012, 5:05 pm

Iris sees a Malakai approach Leesha and Minry. The others are too far away. Jessiah is the closest, but she is tangling with a Malakai. Then Leesha throws an uppercut right in a Malakai’s face. This one starts to bleed. Iris smiles and charges with her dagger. She was too slow and Malakai grabs the wrist containing the dagger. He twists it behind her back ripping the dagger from her hand.

He pulls her close to him and holds the dagger to Iris’ neck. “Well this is a change. So brother who will it be your tutor or the avatar?”

Bastian stops when he hears Leesha talking. He looks over in time to see Malakai take Iris custody. “Let her go!!” He growls charging over.

(((Malakai used with permission)))
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 9th May 2012, 10:15 am

[ATTN: Lylishae, All]

Kieran cursed loudly when the one Malakai he killed was replaced with two. He stepped backward, his sword held defensively in front of him.

"Dammit, I don't have time to be dealing with you bastards!" he yelled.

He attacked their legs, trying to incapacitate them and not cause them to multiply, then he ran off in search of the real one. It didn't take long before he saw a Malakai holding Iris; this one was obviously the real one. He approached them, but dared not attack right yet.

Meanwhile, Ceilidh saw what was happening from above, but he didn't know what to do.

Lylishae, there's the real one! He's got Iris! he thought, snapping his teeth in frustration.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 9th May 2012, 6:19 pm

(ATTN : All, Malakai)

Seeing Iris rush in though it truly was not the best thing to do and she gasp while saying ''No don't !!'' But it was too late, Malakai dodged the hit and then grabbed Iris, holding a knife to her troath. ''You bastard, you sure are low. So low you can't even fight like a man instead of using someone as a shield. Give her back now. Unless you're not man enough ? '' She told him with a look of fury in her eyes.

Leesha just hoped Minry could hold a bit longer.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 10th May 2012, 10:48 am

Malakai's eyes turn black, his nails lengthening into long, sharp claws as they find their way up to Iris's throat. He scowls, his patience is clearly run thin. He looks at Leesha first, and then Bastian and Jessiah.

"I am such a fool." Malakai hisses with anger, "I save your lives....give you the power of the spirits....and this is how you repay me! With idiocy! With blind battling! You now have one option, rats, and you will make the choice quickly!

Kill my brother, or I kill her and the child within her!"

Minrai remains still, muttering the spell over and over with his eyes closed, as if he is oblivious to the threat that his brother has imposed. His hands are clasped and his concentration and focus are elsewhere.

Oh no.... Lylishae says in a panicky tone. She rushes down, returning to her human form and slowly stepping a little closer to Malakai, who orders her not to take a single step closer.

"Malakai....you don't want this." Lylishae says, "You don't."

"Kill him or I kill her. End of discussion." Malakai hisses again.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th May 2012, 6:09 pm

{Attn: ALL} (((OOC: In his horsey form Bastian ‘speaks’ telepathically)))

Bastian’s anger flares as Malakai speaks. “Is that why you gave us these powers, so we can kill your brother?” He stops and concentrates deeply. He belts out a painful scream as his body transforms into his horse form. He stands in front of Malakai, but not too close. He snorts and flames shoot out of his nostrils. He looks at each of the people in his team. *Leesha, you need to help out Minry. We have to find out how to save Iris. Maybe with your help doing the spell he can help us with his illusion stuff.*
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th May 2012, 7:08 pm

All

Jessiah looks at Malaki and shakes her head. “You saved us? Why did you do it Malaki. I want to know, I also want to know what’s REALLY going on. Leesha, don’t make a move to him. Malaki I want you to tell us what’s going on between you and Minry.” She said.

Jessiah changed appearances. She now had pointy ears, and her hair was longer. She was not wearing her usual clothing, but instead was wearing a thin sheet that was plastered to her body. She blushed slightly as she took this form, but looked up at Malaki anyways. She smirked at Malaki and then looked over at Minry. “Why is it that you both want to kill each other? Couldn’t we just kill you both and get it over with?” she asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 10th May 2012, 7:18 pm

(ATTN : Malakai, Bastian, Minry, Jessiah,All)

Leesha grow irritated with the man that was clearly loosing it. Not to mention the fact that he was always finding a way to take hostages and act with dirty tricks was clearly annoying. She listen to what Bastian had to say to him and before even having a chance to react to anything else, he let out a scream of pain. The next second he was a majestic fire horse of some sort, she was indeed surprised by this.

At Jessiah's word though she said ''Excuse me ? Kill both ?! I'm certainly not okay with that plan.'' Leesha said with a glare to Jessiah. How could she ? Minry was their ally. Although her form too was surprising.

But Bastian words came to her mind and she didn't change her ways of reacting to the current situation, but had the plan. With some angry look over Jessiah, she moved back toward Minry and took his hands again, closing her eyes, but not saying the spell yet. Instead she spoke in her mind hoping he would hear her. ''Minry, we have a plan, let's work a fake move shall we ? We'll both look like we're still doing the spell, but I'll hold onto it for as long as I can while you make a distraction for them to use. We need to get Iris out of Malakai's hands.'' She thought, hoping Minry would hear. When Leesha was done explaining, she started whispering the spell again, this time with a complete focus, nothing else would exist in her mind at the moment.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 10th May 2012, 7:32 pm

Malakai hisses, backing away and dragging Iris with him. He looks from Jessiah and Bastian before speaking with malice.

"If one of you steps closer, I will slit her throat. And if you want to try to kill us both, little girl, go ahead and try. My brother and I will work together, if we must and we have a common foe. I wouldn't threaten lightly.

NOW. MAKE YOUR CHOICE, fools!"

Minry awakens, a quick jolt in his mind as he hears Leesha's voice. He seems hesitant as he speaks and he speaks with a tone that accentuates his uncertainty.

"I'm not sure, love..." Minry says, "I am blocking my illusion magic just as we are blocking his dark magic. My remaining schools of magic cannot assist me with getting him away from Iris. What's going on...?"

Minry listens to Malakai's ultimatum and his body physically slumps. He seems extremely concerned now, wondering what the group will do.

"I can die....knowing the Avatar lives. KNowing my babies live. KNowing that you live." Minry says again to Leesha. He sounds completely serious.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th May 2012, 7:48 pm

{ATTN: ALL}

Bastian cannot believe what Jessiah is suggesting. How dare she go against the Overseer? The only reason they are doing all of this is to implement his plan. He feels a deep anger within him. He closes his eyes and searches his soul. A voice speaks to him, telling him about a powerful flame he can use only in this form. One that is worthy of the fire spirit to have, and furthermore, one that he can control who it harms. He listens a little further.

Bastian gets strangely quiet like he is meditating. It is a few moments before he opens his eyes and looks at Iris *Iris I need you to trust me, you know I will never harm you.* Iris looks up at him and nods the best to her capability. *Good now relax and as soon as you can get away from him.*

He closes his eyes and concentrates more. Suddenly the flames on his body changes to a blue color, he opens his eyes and sends a stream of the blue fire at Malakai.

Iris squeezes her eyes shut as the fire hits both her and Malakai. It does not harm her at all, but Malakai roars in pain. The clones disappear as the magic that was keeping them there is ceased. Iris also feels Malakai's grip on her loosening. She squirms out of his arm and runs away towards Bastian.

Bastian does not let up on his flame *My mission is to protect the future avatar. It was given to me by the overseer. You threaten both of their lives. I don't care what quibble you have with your brother, I will finish my mission.*

He takes a labored breath. *What are you waiting for a formal invitation?* He asks of the others as his magic reserves lower drastically.

Last edited by xenolion on 11th May 2012, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 10th May 2012, 9:48 pm

(ATTN : Minry)

She spoke with him through mind again, her focus on the magic being less there, but it seemed he was still doing it as well. ''So you are blocking yours as well ? ...Mmm... This certainly isn't good...'' Leesha said before hearing more from him.

''No ! I won't let you die you hear me ?! Your future children need you ! A-and... I need you too... We'll find a way Minry, but I won't allow anyone to kill you. So change that way of thinking right now, there's no point into being hasty of dying.... besides... you're the one who said we weren't allowed to die.'' Her mind voice was clearly shaking from both frustration, sadness and fear toward what he just had said. However there was still a little bit of hope.

Her way of hope was like a prayer that the others would succeed into getting Iris free and under protection. ''Minry, if Iris get free, is the barrier available while this spell is under effect ? If it is I could cast it on her.'' She said before returning to a little bit more of focus on the spell again.Leesha heard something happening, but was unsure if she needed to open her eyes once more right now or not.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th May 2012, 7:29 pm

Jessiah watched as Bastian attacked with Blue flames. Iris managed to wiggle out from his grasp and fled from Malaki to Bastian. She watched for a moment longer and then put her hands out. She then bought them together and formed a fall of water in her hands. She put it above her head and held it there with one hand. She then took her other hand and pointed at Malaki and the water began to race towards him like knives in the wind. Each droplet of water was shark like a keen razor edge.

He screamed with intense pain, each pierce making him bleed more along with the flames. Before long Malaki was laid out on the ground bleeding immensely from the rips in his body, he was also burnt over most of his body. Death would soon come to him.

Jessiah walked over to him as he laid on the ground bleeding. “I care not what your quarrel with the overseer is over. I was given a mission to complete and without questions I will complete it. However I want to know from you is the truth. You wanted him dead and I want to know why. OVERSEER you hear that. I want to know why.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 12th May 2012, 8:33 am

Malakai looks up with a grin, saying nothing. He is breathing hard, his eyes darting from person to person, especially Kieran, whom seems to be a little to close for his comfort. He coughs up some blood, his chest heaving heavily from the effort to breathe.

His eyes move to that of his brother, who has now stopped mumbling his curse so as to meet his gaze as he answers Jessiah's question.

"He and I play together. We challenge each other. Compete......hate." Malakai forces out, though it is very arduous for him to speak, "That is the world of all brothers--something even a human should know. Silly water sprite.

If you would have me dead, then do so. I have no further desire to converse with you any further. You all disgust me, you rats."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 12th May 2012, 11:13 am

[ATTN: All]

Kieran watched what unfolded; the blue flame surrounding Malakai, then the water piercing him like knives. However, Malakai still wasn't dead somehow. Kieran held out his sword and grinned.

"Shut your filthy mouth. I've had enough of your shit," he growled. He then flung his sword down into Malakai's throat. It was a very satisfying feeling, after all he'd put them through. The sword seemed very final; he trusted it more than these elements any day.

Unable to hold his dragon form any longer, Ceilidh drifted down to the ground and returned to his human form. He walked up to the rest of the group and saw what had happened.

"Is... it over?" he asked.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th May 2012, 12:17 pm

When Jessiah took over the attack Bastian halted. He fell to a knee, his magic reserves spent. The flames on his body returning to normal and flickering. Iris went over and tentatively pet him. "Thank you Bastian, you saved me."

Bastian shakes his head. "I didn't do it for you. I did it because I was instructed to protect the future avatar."

He watches as Kieran delivers the final blow. He closes his eyes and reverts back to his human form. He walks up to Minry. "Are you alright? Was this part of your agenda, to recruit us to defeat your brother, or was he a threat too? I demand to know what your next course of action is. I am sick of running around like a chicken with my head cut off accomplishing nothing."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th May 2012, 3:21 pm

All

Jessiah watches as Kieran delivers the final blow. Malaki is now dead. In a way she can't understand about siblings fighting since she didn't have any. But then all humans were the same. She shook her head and looked over at the overseer. Bastian was giving him the third degree. She was still in her nymph form and stayed like that for a little while longer.

"I believe Bastian is right Overseer. We deserve an explanation of what has happened here. Did you and your brother really hate each other that much that you would have us kill him?"
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 12th May 2012, 9:04 pm

Minry rolls his eyes and looks at Bastian pointedly. He crosses his arms and he shakes his head with irritation.

"Do you really think that I became the Overseer by pushing through and putting family issues before that of the balance of the elements? If you wish to think so, you are a fool. I fought him because he threatened the Avatar, and Malakai's threats cannot be taken lightly. If he says he wants her, he will take her. Would you have preffered that I had ignored his presense and taken the risk?

And as far as your demand for our next step, Bastian, it is nothing. We are done. The Avatar is now safe. Goodness, you annoy me. What sort of diplomat are you?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th May 2012, 9:22 pm

Minry's words were like a slap in the face. "Forgive me if I seem a bit irritable, but the lack of security and sleep have put all of us on edge. Now that the avatar is safe, is there anything you will have us do?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 12th May 2012, 9:53 pm

(ATTN : All)

Leesha did not get anything back from Minry's thoughts and heard Malakai scream in pain, but thought she should continue to focus on the spell still. When Minry stopped though, so did she, knowing somehow it wasn't needed anymore. As she opened her eyes, Iris was safe, Malakai full of bad burning and quite horrible cuts. His words were far too annoying to her ears and she would gladly punch him again if she had the chance.

Kieran however did not wait as he went forward saying that he had enough and ending with the man's life. As Ceillidh came to question if it was over, Leesha replied ''I-I think so...'' With the stress of the battle leaving her, she did feel rather tired from using that spell, but not quite to the point to collapse either. Leesha did not question it however as she thought it was probably Minry's taking a bit more on his shoulders.

She then saw Bastian turn back to normal and was about to speak when he did. So did Jessiah and she certainly didn't like the way they were speaking to him. ''Guys, settle down, the fight is-'' Minry had stopped her doing a sign and started to speak himself. When he mentionned they were done though she gasp ''W-wait ... we are ? '' Leesha asked like she didn't believe it.

''I do however want to settle something... Jessiah... Apologize to Minry. Now. '' Leesha said glaring at her with much anger. She was also standing in front of Minry in a protective manner. ''Unless you still wanted to kill him too that is ? Because I won't allow it.''
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 12th May 2012, 10:18 pm

Minry looks worried as Leesha looks angrily at Jessiah. He clears his throat and immediately returns to his usual, playful self as he smiles and makes a joke.

"Now, now, Love, such anger is not healthy for the children. We do not need two lovely ladies fighting over me, so let's put that away. Besides, Jessiah is now the Water Lord, so she has much more to concern herself with, rather than. Flirting with me."

((OOC: All charas are now in the ER thread, and we will all be in the arena audience, appearing before Ares.))
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top