Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hide and Seek

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hide and Seek - Page 2 Empty Hide and Seek

Post by Red 30th July 2012, 8:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

She scrabbled up the side of the tree, bare hands scraping against the rough bark as she searched for traction. Her shoes were worn so far through that she could feel the bark against her feet, and she gave a sigh of relief as she finally pulled herself up to a crook in the branches. She breathed softly through her mouth, shifting until she was at least somewhat comfortable.

She braced her feet against the branches and let her arms hang down, her canvas bag hanging from her wrist and blending in with the bark behind it. The first time she’d been out here, in the wilderness like this, she had been terrified of heights, but she’d been more terrified of running into any of the wandering bands of men, the lawless ones who called no city-state their home.

She snorted. Guess I’m one of them, now.

She looked out across the wilderness, a wilderness that seemed even more forlorn peppered as it was by the remnants of civilization. The process was a long one, the reclaiming of the suburbs by the wild. Of course, the plague only affected those living, so for many, many years the buildings had stood simply empty, the lawns growing more and more unkempt, the trees falling down and destroying the buildings they once guarded.

At least, that’s what was said. Papa said his grandmother used to tell stories, passed down throughout the generations, of how before the plague came food was plentiful and water came out of a tube in your house. Then again, the same grandparents told stories of fairies and goblins, so she wasn’t taking such ideas at face value.

She glanced out over at the wilderness around her. She was at the edge of an old suburb – cement could just barely been seen amongst the weeds on the ground, remnants of old roads, and the foundation of a house stood next to her tree, half filled with dirt.

Further, still, through the thin layer of trees, she could see the skyscrapers, or what was left, their top floors fallen down among the streets where people lived.

Utopia, he called it. That was the name Papa O’Leary gave it, at least, and when he ran the place, it certainly was a utopia in comparison to the wilderness. The rationing was strict, the guards even stricter, and all lawbreakers were punished harshly, but it was better than the wilderness. At least, until O’Leary decided to up and die and leave his son Ian in charge.

She suspected the man was paranoid. Maybe just jealous. But the moments he got his hands on Utopia, he decided to turn it to hell for mages like her.

Magic, so she’d heard, was a relatively new thing. With all the old technology gone, people thought to turn back to older arts. And, to their surprise, it worked.

It took a certain talent and a great deal of study to master even one discipline, and the power it afforded one… it was no surprise Ian was paranoid. Mages were called monsters, ill omens, accused of all kinds of filth, and people had no choice but to follow along with it. Ian had the guard in his pocket. Eventually, people started to believe it. And she and Papa slowly fell back to the edge of Utopia, standing on a knife’s edge between the unknown wilderness and the hell of the city.

She knew they couldn’t hide forever. Papa was getting old, too – too old to survive living outside. So she’d left.

She shifted uncomfortably, closing her eyes as she balanced on the branches. She focused, taking a deep breath, letting her thoughts slip away, all her cares fade. She reached for the words, muttering a short incantation under her breath.

To an observer, should they care to look up, she would have appeared to simply… fade. Disappear into the foliage of the tree, blend in with the bark.

She felt the spell take effect and opened her eyes, dragging her canvas bag up to her lap and pulling out what food she had. She ate only a little, careful to store the rest in spite of her hunger.

She was safe here, she was sure. Should anyone so much as approach, not only was she unseen, but they’d likely trip any of the traps she’d set up around the place. She’d used this place as her camp for long enough that she figured she’d invest in some additional defenses.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Hide and Seek - Page 2 Empty Re: Hide and Seek

Post by EphPhoenix 30th July 2012, 11:27 pm

He grimaced ruefully. "Well," he said, "when I crossed paths with them, they were heading in the completely wrong direction. And caravans are quick targets, so I thought I'd give'em a hand till they got where they were going. Buuuut...menfolk don't seem to like reminders we can't all be wilderness dwellers.

"Good thing we'll be there soon," he said with a dark chuckle, "or I might be sharing the fate of those brigands..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 30th July 2012, 11:31 pm

Oh, fuck this guy. He just had to say that, didn't he?

She shrugged, trying to look casual. "Just watch your step in the city," she said. "The guard is twitchy, and the leader of the place has a thing against magic." She supposed that was one way to put it.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 30th July 2012, 11:38 pm

Raziel was quiet for a moment as he regarded her words. "Thanks for the advice..." he said after a moment.

He shook himself. "Well, would you like to share our fire?" he inquired. I'm sure an extra blanket could be found. But, it's up to you."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 31st July 2012, 8:33 am

She shook her head. She'd rather walk back to her camp with night on the way than stay with a caravan headed to the city. She reached down into her canvas bag slowly, pulling out her water skin.

"If ya could spare some water," she said softly, "I won't ask for more."
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 31st July 2012, 8:53 am

He nodded appreciatively. "That should be no problem," he said. "Won't even have to talk to them for that." He went to his pack and came back with a water skin.

"We had a good rain the other day," he explained. "And so I set up a water purifier using some leaves and collected it. I have plenty. So here.

"I'm afraid, though," he added with a laugh at the end, "if you're wanting a souvenir, you'll be out of luck cause I just met you and wouldn't know what to get you."

EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 31st July 2012, 9:16 am

Laura accepted the skin warily. “Thank you,” she said, resisting the urge to check the water inside. Might take it as an insult.

She dropped the skin into her bag and started to step back, stopping herself for only a moment. She cleared her throat. “How'd you recognize me?” she asked cautiously.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 31st July 2012, 9:19 am

Raziel grinned slightly at her question. For answer, he tapped his nose.

"I've got a wicked good sense of smell," he explained simply. "Fare you well, Miss Laura."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 31st July 2012, 9:36 am

She frowned at him, somewhat puzzled. “Mmm... same,” she said, nodding a farewell as she stepped back again. She was getting uncomfortable with the way the rest of the caravan was starting to look at her.

She turned away and darted back into the undergrowth, disappearing this time without the aid of her magic.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 31st July 2012, 10:03 am

As he watched her disappear off, he discerned the footfalls of the leader, then his scent. "Who was that, if you don't mind my asking?" he said.

"Wilds dweller," he said. "She was instrumental in helping to save your people."

"Was she, now?" he said dubiously.

"Whose trap do you think the man stepped into?" Raziel said with a grin.

"You mean that actually happened?" he said. "I thought the boy was just tellin' tales."

Raziel shook his head. He moved to walk away when the leader clapped his hand on his shoulder.

"I know...some of us aren't behavin' as we ought," he said with a backward glance toward the others. Immediately, they all looked away. "But don't think all of us aren't grateful for your help. Especially me, son. I know we wouldn't have made it had you not seen fit to help us through."

Raziel blinked, caught off guard by the man's sincerity. "Um...no problem," he said, when he finally found his voice.

The leader nodded and removed his hand. Raziel went to sleep that night feeling validated.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 31st July 2012, 10:29 am

Somehow, she made it back without incident.

She managed to find more food along the way, edible mushrooms and plants, not much. But it made her feel safer, more secure, almost.

She dodged past the traps she laid and made her way up into her tree, trying to get some rest before the next day.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 31st July 2012, 10:42 am

Morning found him again, and after his normal routine, he stretched his magic muscles. It was always a rush. Everything became sharper, clearer, it was like time itself slowed down as his perception increased. He ran across the wastes with speeds no ordinary human could achieve or maintain, climbing, leaping, prowling.

He scented the air and wrinkled his nose. Bandits. A small group and not long gone from the area. His predatory instincts kicked in as he began following their trail.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 31st July 2012, 11:39 am

Laura's eyes flew open. It was just barely starting to get bright, when the light of the sun was struggling to reach over the horizon and the sun itself was yet to be seen.

"Yer sure this is the spot?"

"Yes! Stop, stay back, there're traps all over the fucking place."

She recognized that whiny voice, far off to the right at the edge of her hideout. Fuck my life. Should have slit his throat. But how was she supposed to know there were even more of them?

She closed her eyes again. She was fairly hidden up here, her clothes blending in even without her chameleon spell, and so long as they couldn't see her eyes she should be alright...

A man clapped his hands together loudly, the sound echoing throughout the ruins. "Alright, you son of a bitch," one of them said. "Seems you have a problem with one of my boys. Why don't ya come on out so we can settle this like men?"

Laura smirked. Either the idiot she bagged really thought she'd been a man, or he'd been too damn ashamed to tell his buddies the truth. She stayed silent, hidden.

The man - their leader, she figured - grunted. "Fine," he said. "You can play that way. But ya can't hide forever..."

She heard him snap his fingers, the sound of boots on the ground. She prayed for one of them to stumble into her traps. "Spread out," the leader said, "Watch the ground. He's gonna be hiding up high, so watch the trees."

"How the fuck're we s'possed to watch the ground and the trees?"

"Figure it out, dumbass."

That was three different voices, if not more. They were too far away for her to hear their footsteps, and she didn't want to risk opening her eyes and catching their attention.

"How d'ye know he's here?"

"I don't. If he ain't, though, we'll be here waiting for 'em. Find yerselves a stick, boys, look for traps! The sooner we clear this place out the sooner we can wring that bastard's neck!"

Laura heard a snap of rope, and she opened her eyes on impulse to see, far off to the right, one of her other rope noose traps triggered, flying up empty as a big man pulled a stick back. She scowled - damn smart fucker. He hadn't spoken up and she'd have the whole lot of them hanging from the trees by the time the sun was up.

She scanned around her quickly - four that she could see, maybe more out of sight. Well, shit. She settled back against her tree, closing her eyes again. She could be patient. She wasn't sure they could be. Soon as they saw there was nothing to steal, maybe they'd lose interest.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 31st July 2012, 12:13 pm

Oh, geez...

He should've killed the guy. Escalation. Always escalation with these types. He looked around and listened--there were six heartbeats. And one of them had a brain because they were defusing the traps.

He thought about how best to go about it. One of them had branched off by a smaller copse of trees. He'd have to be careful, though, who knew how many traps she had about.

Listening to them, though...

"Nah," he said to himself.

He waited until one of them was below him. Then dropped down and landed on him, quickly snapping the man's neck. He hoisted him up and chunked him at another guy.

"Here, catch, you fuckers!" he called with a laugh, turning and speeding off.

It wasn't that he didn't think he could take them, it was more that the terrain was a hazard in and of itself. Best to fight them where he could have the most advantage--or at least, not worry about a trap snapping him up.

EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 31st July 2012, 1:20 pm

Her eyes shot back open as she heard an all to familiar voice.

"The fuck?"

"That's him!"

Several of the men sped away, chasing after Raziel away from her hideout.

"Hold up!"

She closed her eyes to mere slits and glanced out of the corner of her eye. The idiot she'd bagged the other day was still standing there, leaning against a tree, his ankle bandaged up. The leader stopped in his tracks, turning to look at him.

"Yes?" the leader said, irritated.

"That's... that's not him. Not his voice," the cripple said, and Laura nearly hissed her annoyance.

"Huh," the leader said, straightening. "So there's two of 'em." He waved a hand dismissively. "They can have their fun with him," he said, glancing over distastefully at his dead man. "Seems like he's trying to draw us away," he said, turning back to move further in towards Laura, searching for traps. His eyes gleamed. "Which means they're hiding somethin important in here. Move yer ass, Aiden, we might've hit something big."

Laura closed her eyes again. Damn it. They got much closer and they'd be able to see her...

Did she dare? If the spell failed, or they saw through it, she'd be fucked. She did nothing, she'd probably be fucked anyway, but at least she'd get killed with a blade rather than... whatever Ian did to mages he caught. That was how he found more mages - playing with those he had until they spilled, and it was a well-known fact that not a mage who faced him was able to keep quiet.

She slowed her breathing, focusing on her meditation. It had to work. She forced herself to ignore the men below her, focusing solely on her breathing and her incantation. She faded back against the tree, invisible to the naked eye, and she opened her eyes, watching them passively as she stayed in her meditation.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 31st July 2012, 5:09 pm

"We got you, now!"

"No more running, bitch!"

"Fuck'im up!"

Raziel stood surrounded by the three men, all cocky and sure of themselves. He looked from one to the other, marking their moves, listening, waiting.

"Not so tough when you can't drop on people, eh?" jeered the first.

"Let's get'im!"

The third. Huh. The third one charged wildly. There was no method, just wildness. Raziel sidestepped him easily and drove a kick to the side of the man's knee, breaking it a sickening snap. He screamed as he fell and Raziel followed up by ramming his foot against the back of the man's neck. The crunch let him know he'd done his work.

By that time the first was at him. Raziel leapt back as the man slashed a knife at him, turned, then kicked behind him as the second had also closed the distance, hitting him in his solar plexus and sending him flying backward. The second came at him in a stabbing motion and Raziel closed the distance, catching the knife hand at the wrist with his right hand and viciously slamming his fist into the man's elbow with his left. The arm crunched as it bent a way it was never meant to and the man dropped the knife.

Raziel stepped out and under the arm, turned, and flipped the guy as he pulled on the guy's arm. He landed with a loud thump against the ground and Raziel finished the job by stomping him in the throat. The man gurgled for air until he died.

He ran back to the area. The other two hadn't followed him back. He didn't think her a defenseless woman--you couldn't be if you hoped to survive out here--but you could never be too careful, and he owed her.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 31st July 2012, 9:02 pm

“There ain’t anything here.”

“Bullshit. Keep looking. Look up, that’s where I’d hide something.”

Laura kept her eyes shut as they searched blindly, their shuffling movements occasionally punctuated by the sound of a rope trap snapping up empty. She breathed slowly through her nose, forcing her heartbeat to stay slow, as she focused on the details of her spell, melding in almost seamlessly with her surroundings.

“Where did you say he was again?” the leader snapped.

“I… it sounded like he came from over here…”

The footsteps got closer to her tree, and she struggled to keep her mind clear. The calmer she was, the better the spell worked, but it was kind of hard to stay relaxed with the lions circling about.

“Shit, watch your step, dumbass,” the leader snapped, as another rope trap snapped up and the cripple squealed in surprise. She could hear the rope swaying in the breeze near her – it was her ‘final defense,’ really, a rope trap set on the side of the tree that she was in that looked most climbable.

She tensed as she felt the rope swing near her. The footsteps below had stopped – they were standing right below her. She gritted her teeth, struggling to maintain her spell as the rope swung, brushing up against her in the breeze.

She could feel the awkward, uneven step of the cripple as he started off, but the leader wasn’t moving. “I – I’m not sure where it came from, it was all a bit of a blur…” the cripple babbled, clearly nervous.

“Mmm,” the leader said absently, and Laura opened her eyes to thin slits. He was staring up at the rope pensively, frowning, his gaze travelling over to look right through her. Damn smart son of a bitch. Come on, turn away…

The leader shrugged, crouching down on the ground and glancing over at his subordinate. “Keep looking,” he said flatly, pawing at the old cement buried under the grass until he tore off a chunk the size of his fist. He hefted it in his hand, glancing back up again curiously at the rope that was being blown up against her.

Don’t you fucking dare…

He stood, tossing the cement up once in his hand before throwing it up into the tree. It slammed into her thigh, and she slipped, flailing to stabilize herself in the tree. Below her, the man’s face slowly split into a grin.

“Fuck,” she muttered under her breath, as her spell flickered and died.

“Aiden, get yer ass over here!” he said, reaching down and tearing up another chunk of cement with his bare hands. Laura stood up, bracing her palms against the branches, watching him warily. “Big, heavyset guy, you said,” he mocked, throwing the cement up at her. She pulled her legs up to her chest, pushing up with her arms so she hung in the air as the cement flew into the tree below her. She dropped back down on her branch, turning and leaping up to a higher branch on the tree.

“I – it was dark! I couldn’t tell!”

“Shut the hell up and get to the other side,” the leader snapped, gesturing him along, and the cripple gave him a confused look as he limped around the tree, staring up at her high in its branches. She clutched her canvas bag close to her, drawing a knife from inside it and jamming it into the trunk next to her, using it to pull herself up to a crook high in the tree. She turned, sitting in the crook in the tree and staring down at the leader below. He was grinning like a madman.

“Keep an eye out for the other one,” he snapped, glancing over at his subordinate and then looking back up at her. “Knew I’d find somethin big in here,” he said, and Laura shrugged innocently, hiding her fear.

“Don’t suppose you care to come down? Make this easier on yerself?” he called up.

“Nah, not really.”

“That’s too bad,” he said, crossing his arms. “You can’t hide up there forever.”

“I think that’s a challenge.

He shrugged. “Fine,” he said. “C’mon down or starve. Yer choice.”

“I’ll starve, thanks.”
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 31st July 2012, 9:19 pm

Raziel moved cautiously as he made it back to the area. Quick reflexes had all that had saved him from one of the traps. Sadly, he had no choice but to approach from the center. It seemed the assholes had made it in deep.

"It's him! He's back!" cried the coward from the other day.

He sighed. Sneaking was so much more fun. At least the guy was properly afraid, the coward. The leader, however, looked pretty damn confident. Raziel narrowed his eyes; he knew a fellow predator when he saw one...
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 31st July 2012, 9:27 pm

Laura craned her neck to look over her shoulder. Sure enough, it was Raziel, looking irritated at having been spotted sneaking in.

She turned away from him, leaning down and reaching for the knife she'd jammed in the trunk of the tree. The leader, meanwhile, had turned his gaze on Raziel.

He looked confused, then suddenly grinned. "I see," he said. "Helping out to get her guard down?" He reached down to his side, drawing a long bladed knife, just as Laura managed to retrieve her own knife and threw it down at him.

He sidestepped, the knife burying itself in the dirt near him. He didn't even spare her a glance, and she sighed, reaching down into her canvas bag for the knives she stole off the cripple.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 31st July 2012, 10:11 pm

"Nah," he said with a grin. "I got better things to do than chase tail. So, less talk, more me kicking your ass.

"Honey!" he called up to Laura. "I've told you about bringing home gentleman callers!"

He sped at the man with inhuman speed. However, the man had surprisingly quick reflexes and Raziel had to leap away as the man sliced efficiently at where Raziel would've been. He didn't stop there, though, following up his attack with a few more quick slashes. Raziel leapt back...

"What the--"

They both turned to see a giant log swinging toward them. Raziel dived over it and rolled, only to trip another trap and get whacked into a tree. He grunted as he saw stars swimming in his eyes.

The traps are gonna kill me before he does, at this rate. he thought ruefully.

He rolled sideways just as the leader thrust at his position, wincing as he caught him with a side slash. The asshole knew what he was about...

"Thought I'd be as easy as my boys, eh?" he jeered.

Raziel nodded. "Yes, actually," he replied honestly, pulling out his belt knife. "But hamhocks for proving me wrong."

They danced around each other as each slashed at the other. Raziel's quick speed and reflexes were the only thing keeping him from being gutted; this man obviously was much more practiced.

"Screw it!" he growled, throwing the knife.

The man ducked only to receive a kick to the gut, and Raziel groaned as he quickly retracted his leg, but not before the man managed to slash it.

Raziel growled and charged in and the leader smiled and slashed, only to hit air as Raziel leapt to the right, then kicked off a tree and clobbered him in the head. The leader fell over rolled and was back on his feet to proffer a warning slash that Raziel only narrowly avoided. The leader spit blood and wiped his mouth.

"Not bad, kid," he said. "Peeling your hide off might just be worth a damn."

"Try it," Raziel said defiantly.

Once more the dance began. The leader slashed and Raziel caught the hand, but got kicked in the side before he could take apart the man's elbow, and instead had to settle for a retreating blow to the man's short ribs.

He stumbled as he hit a tripwire and immediately rolled to his right to avoid the spikes that tried to gore him...only for a rope to snap around his leg and throw him into the air.

"Shiiiiiiiit!" he bellowed.

"Ain't your day boy, I--"

The leader had to leap free as several makeshift spears almost impaled him...only to step in a bear trap. He screamed obscenities into the air...before a log rammed him and knocked him out cold.

"I...saw this going differently in my mind..." Raziel said as he hung there.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 31st July 2012, 10:25 pm

Laura watched the two brawling down below, staring in awe as they somehow managed to trip every single trap she had in the area. She pushed forward, dropping down to a lower branch carefully, eyeing Raziel. How much had he heard...?

Her eyes cut back down to the ground. Shit. The cripple! She saw him racing away from her hideout, leaving the way they came in so as to avoid the traps. "Son of a bitch..." she muttered under her breath, throwing herself recklessly down the tree, landing hard on one branch only to slip and fall down to the ground below.

She groaned in pain, raising a hand to her head and shaking herself. She forced herself to her feet, scanning the area, searching for the cripple. He'd disappeared - how the fuck did he run so fast on that ankle? - and she ran straight past Raziel in the direction he'd disappeared.

She stumbled as she ran, pain shooting through her thigh. Just a bruise, ignore it. Damn it, if a man with a broken ankle could run like that, she could certainly catch up with him.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 31st July 2012, 10:33 pm

"I'll just hang around, shall I?" he said as he saw Laura run off.

He looked down at the leader on the ground. "On second thought, to hell with that."

He curled his body upward and reached toward the tied leg, pulling out a boot knife. Grabbing the back of his leg with his free hand, he pulled, reached up, and sliced at the rope. After a few quick cuts, it gave way. He managed to flip and land on his feet, groaning slightly as pain inched up his ankle. He didn't think it broken, but definitely bruised.

He quickly made it over to the other guy, grabbed his head, and snapped his neck. "Sorry, fella, I know in the stories the hero leaves them alive when they've proven how formidable they are, but this ain't a story, and who knows how many more women and children you'd have kidnapped and raped."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 31st July 2012, 10:41 pm

Laura cast about in the wooded ruins, cursing under her breath. How far could a damn cripple have gone? Fear made people do amazing things, apparently.

She searched for any sign of him, casting about on the ground, but the thick undergrowth showed no sign of him. She cursed loudly, spinning on the spot in vain to find him.

Fuck. She didn't think he fully understood what was going on, while it was happening, but give him time to think about it and he'd reach the obvious conclusion...

Either way, she'd have to move. And she was just starting to get comfortable.

She reached into her bag for her other knife, turning back towards her hideout and taking off at a run. Had to kill the leader before he could wake up, and maybe... She didn't think that Raziel saw everything, but she might have to kill him, as well.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 31st July 2012, 10:58 pm

His foot was servicable, which was to the good. He had little need to be put out of the game while out here. The trouble gone, he figured it best not to linger. She didn't seem to fond of people.

He began making the long trek back to camp.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 31st July 2012, 11:10 pm

Laura ducked to the side behind the remains of a wall as she heard someone coming her way. She held her breath, gripping her knife in sweaty palms as she peered around her cover, seeing Raziel walking quickly past.

She hesitated, shifting her grip on her knife as she debated with herself.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 31st July 2012, 11:18 pm

Raziel stopped suddenly as he smelled the air. "Don't you dare, Laura," he said, then began to hobble on. "Listening to that piece of filth, I swear..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top