Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword & Shield

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sword & Shield  - Page 2 Empty Sword & Shield

Post by JerriLeah7 11th August 2012, 4:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

xenolion & Leah7, HikariKurgari & MethosArchaic, Red & EphPhoenix, Artorious & Leah7

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain -- Unit Maka'i
Micia Altiere
Maive Rathlea

Ensen -- Unit 271 (Maka'i) under Captains Rathlea & Altiere
Victoire Z'Tan
Shawn R. Beret

Valen Logrin
Kresimir Jehan Wymond

Captain -- Unit 391
Captain Adrian Luthar
Captain Alwilda Caldwell

Ensen -- Unit 391 under Captains Luthar & Caldwell
Kalika Ayade
Zeran Thormod

Ryan Oakshield
Adelaide D'Aramitz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maive steps through the wall at the end of the unit's line, the gate closing automatically behind her. The Kurian roars with fury as it throws itself up against the wall with its weight, making the thick, stone wall almost seem to rattle, seemingly as revenge for its prey's escape. The gate clangs from the disturbance and she gestures to the top of the stairs that lead to the wall's upper ledge.

"Get up there and get on top of it!" She screams, "If you have anything ranged, I suggest you use it. Now!"

A few loose bricks tumble down on the Kurian is it rights itself. If it keeps this up, their wall won't last much longer. They need to finish the fortification work on the walls, or else there won't be any walls to fortify. Thankfully, the other two nearby Kurians are interested in other things, rather than their weakened wall.

"Logrin, I need lots of rain! Those fuckers are on a hill, make it beneficial!" Maive orders as she follows her unit up the wall, "Ayade, get up front, use your shell to protect the wall!"

Logrin snaps his fingers, calling for her attention, She looks his way impatiently, "Captain, you sure? It'll set the dirt work back behind by a few days, at least."

The two Kurians in the distance realize the weaken state of the wall, thanks to their close friend. She looks at their advance with hesitation. "Do it. We'll buy you the time you need...there are no allies out there, but they may have reinforcements by the time you're ready."

"Thormod, use your flame strike on this one!" She orders as the Kurian rears back to hit the wall again. "Everyone else, ranged weapons at the ready and fire at will!"

Last edited by Leah7 on 29th March 2013, 2:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Sword & Shield  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword & Shield

Post by Baal Xoia 14th August 2012, 12:04 pm

Stephan pushed himself out of her grasp. He really hated that his bondmate was going to dash out into danger like this. He resisted the urge to just knock her out now, but honestly, why should he even care?

He hefted his shield and sword, and stood at the ready, facing towards the outside of the wall, and the Kurian. "I'll buy you as much time as you need, just get the injured back here as fast as you can. Unmoving defense" His skin hardened over, turning rough and hard like stone, as he looked out onto the battlefield.
Baal Xoia
Baal Xoia

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 14th August 2012, 12:40 pm

[ATTN: Unit 271, spec. Victoire, Stephan, Al, Kresimir, Rathlea]

((OOC: The team SHOULD still be on the wall - they were never ordered down outside the wall onto the battlefield.))

Luthar tensed, watching in horror as the two Ensens who made it out onto the battlefield were struck by the Kurians. His mind raced. Damn it all, he didn't have the power to draw them away, and it was too dangerous anyway to wander out onto the field with that one Ensen preparing some massive attack with the storm...

He felt the strain of his magic suddenly fade as his mana pool snapped to combine with Al's. He took a breath, relieved, then waved her forward, not even looking back.

"It's a shitfest down..." he started, then glanced back down the wall. It seemed two more Ensens were planning on jumping down there, the idiots. "ENSENS! You will NOT MOVE until you are fucking ordered to!" he yelled, pissed off. It was because of such idiocy that this was happening in the first...

No time to yell at them, though. He slammed his halberd down against the ramparts again, redoubling the strength of his magic. "OVER HERE, FUCKERS!" The aura bleeding off of him spilled over onto the walls, and the Kurians turned, distracted from their prey. There was still a chance to save him. He glanced over at Rathlea - he normally liked to keep captains in charge of their command, but she was panicking. He raised his voice over the howling wind, pointing wildly at Kresimir. "YOU, ENSENS! Watch where you throw that magic, I'll try to keep the Kurians separate! Rathlea, get a team down there and retrieve your men! Taldor, you're going with them!" He gave Al a pointed look - they'd need her healing magic if there was any hope of saving them. "MAKE IT FUCKING FAST!" Fuck it, he was wasting mana trying to keep the Kurians focused on him, he didn't want to suck so much from Al that she wouldn't be able to work her healing magic...

Last edited by Red on 14th August 2012, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 14th August 2012, 12:56 pm

Alwilda shook her head. Reckless idiots. She bit down the rueful smirk and listened to his orders.

"Sir," she said. "Alright, shitheads, you heard the Commander! We have our orders! Rathlea, form your squad, pronto and let's move!"

She ran over and followed Rathlea as she got her people together, grabbing a med kit along the way.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th August 2012, 1:17 pm

A vein began to show on Victoire's temple, continuing to fire her beams, now directed at the Kurian just appearing at the forest. A little insubordination began to surface in her mind, though she never showed it, continuing to fire her ice-light beam combo. "Fuck it all, Commander..." she muttered under her breath. Why was there NO action being taken by our guys? As the Kurian lumbered towards the wall, Victoire began to notice something... time to try something. Instead of aiming for the chest areas, she would aim for the legs with her ice orbs, creating a field of ice shards right in front of them. "That should keep them busy..." Meanwhile, her light rays were shone directly into their eye socket things. Really annoying and hopefully damaging.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th August 2012, 4:47 pm

Micia runs along the ground to report to the Commander. It is faster than trying to play dodge the people. She climbs up the ladder nearest to him. She can hear the man before seeing him. “Commander, Captain Altiere reporting.” She salutes. “I have Ensens Logrin and Wymond working together on creating that storm you are seeing. Logrin has a summon lightening ability that will help against the Water Kurian. Unfortunately, it does not discriminate against friend or foe. Currently he is building it up. Wymond will signal me when it is ready to go.”

She looks down and sees Ensens Ayade and Thormod on the field of battle. “What the hell are they doing out there? Damn Ensens are always too enthusiastic. If Logrin releases his lightening, they will be attacked. Maive, we need to get them out of there!”
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Baal Xoia 14th August 2012, 5:45 pm

Stephan calmly looked back at Victorie. "You're really going to listen to him, leave them out there? Or are you going to go down there anyways, like a real soldier? Besides, i can't hear anything over this wind." He gave her a cynical grin, and turned back towards the battlefield, where the two people were fighting for their lives. "I've you've got a plan, now would be the time to use it. That, or its their lives on your hands."
Baal Xoia
Baal Xoia

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 14th August 2012, 7:01 pm

(OOC : Jack&Slak, I'm very sorry if you guys went donw in the warzone it's my fault... I was sure 100% that the splited team was going down in warzone and your character are stuck and hit because of my message... When people told me to give them a signal I was sure they were going in there waiting for me to raise a hand or something. Even now I'm not sure how splitted we are since we're basicly all in the same spots we were in the end. Anyway I'm sorry again, I hope I just could go out there and help you two out to make it up to you, but I can't =/ ..... I feel pretty bad about it right now to be honest. And to others please make it specific where you move with a group or even alone , to avoid confusion again thank you =(... )

(ATTN : Valen, Victoire, luthar, all in fort/warzone ? )

As Valen warps an arm around Kresimir's shoulder, he start thinking his partner really is loosing it. ''Say each time you use that thing I feel like you're going insane or worst, drunk ! '' Kresimir told him and then was squeezed and noticed that it was indeed coming soon. ''Y-you... know... you're squeezing a bit hard... ''

It's then that Victoire call out for Valen to strike lightning on him. ''Sorry missy, but honestly he's out of commission to speak properly when casting that and don't have much control on where the lightning will get except for the zone.

To the commander he frown and say ''Is he always so loud ?... '' He said to his partner who seemed to be a bit angry.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 14th August 2012, 7:33 pm

[Attn: Allied forces, Unit 271 and Enemy Kurian]

"Look, Valen..." Even with everything really fuzzy, one just couldn't completely ignore Victoire, ESPECIALLY when she was being cute. Nice change he had to admit. "Throw the lightning bolts on me if they don't call within... the next ninety seconds. I can take it."

"Sure thing Vicky babe!" Valen chuckles back grinning wildly, "Sure you can handle it? Wouldn't be good to make ya into the wrong kinda Smoking hot babe, yes? yes." He shakes his head trying to clear his mind, it was so hard to stay.... stay what?

What where Vicky and Stephen talking about? Valen shrugged, it didn't really matter. Kres said something that made Valen look out in where he was looking. "Hey, is that loud jerk flicking me off Kres?" he squints to try and make out the Commander better, the rain and wind wasn't helping. That son of a bi-

Looking back to his partner Kresimir said ''No he's not and you need to focus don't mind it...Your magic is almost there hang on.''

"Your sure?" Valen asks to make sure, trusting Kresimir seemed like the only smart thing to do right now. Kresimir nodded and said something before looking out at the field. "I've been ready Kres... Kres?!" Odd... Valen looks up at the sky. Lighting check..... I can't hear anything....

Growling as his arm uncontrollably tightens around Kres as Valen releases the first shot. As the Kurian (all) stop for a second looking back towards the woods, they begin to withdraw. The storm pauses for a second before blasting down into the rear Kurian. Though the ground blows up from the unusually blue lightning, no sound can be heard.

Kresimir had some trouble to breath under that pressure his partner was doing. ''c-crap !....'' He try to scream, although it was a bit hard to. ''COMMANDER IT'S ... '' He gasp as the first strike happens with... no sound ?... ''V-valen... what was ...that ?...''

Angered to no end Valen yells at the Kurian, still no sound is heard. "You mother fucking bastards think you can silence me?!" The two Kurian in the back pick up their dead comrade, but the darting shape of the Water Kurian makes a beeline to the forest... not quick enough. Valen's lightning finds it to, blasting through it to the ground. Suddenly the noise of its thunder pierces the night.

"DAMN RIGHT!" he shouts victoriously, as he somehow thinks he has beaten the silence. Luckily the Kurian had been far enough back to not damage his team or their allies, well they might be deaf or blind... but alive is alive.

The hulk closest to the Water Kurian that had been attacking Ayade moans in anger as it snatches up the Jumper's corpse and makes it towards the woods. His body sagged against Kresimir, his legs almost out. The joy wasn't as strong anymore, the pain was back. "got Your's Thor, now wake gift for Ayade." Valen mumbles as he blinks his eyes a few times and blasts the last Kurian in sight, the one hauling off the Thor's killer.

Pointing a finger at it he grins, "Bad Kurian!" he makes closes his hand and points his thumb at the ground. "Ta Hell Bastard." He releases the last of the lightning on it, leaving it in a smoking wreck. Falling against Kresimir and against the wall, he wants nothing more than to curl up in agony. He'd help support himself but he just couldn't manage it.

"Wh..at, where. you saying? Kresimir?"

(Not actually sure on Ayade's and Thor's physical state, just assuming from bad view point. As for the storm, it is still thundering and raining heavily. But the magic will have left it, and Valen won't be glowing anymore.)

Last edited by MethosArchaic on 14th August 2012, 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sorry missinserted HK part)
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 14th August 2012, 7:39 pm

For just a moment, all sound stops. The thunder, the rain...none of it can be heard. All sound vanishes and hope for speech is all that there can be. Rathlea opens her mouth to scream something, but no words escape her.

She freezes in shock, her eyes widening. Everything is still moving...it's still storming...but the sound? She brings her hands up to her ears, as if blocking them would magically make the sound come back. For an instant, she almost panics.

The Kurian all halt their battling attempts and retreat, turning and moving into the forest. Even the Water Kurian, which was clinging to its victim only a moment before, has released its hostage and jumped away into the trees.

The sound is still gone-what's going on? Rathlea wonders as she watches them back away ever so cleverly. It's then that she sees Kresimir's signal--could they have seen the storm coming!? No way!

And then, in all at one moment--the sound returns as suddenly as it left, and her ears hurt so terribly from the thunderous roar in the sky as the lightening bolts threaten to strike. Just what is going on??
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 14th August 2012, 7:56 pm

[Attn Allies and Unit 271]

(OoC: The remaining two kurians have withdrawn into the woods and taken the last of the bodies: the water Kurian and the basic Kurian whom attacked Ayade and Thormod. Though I might clear that up.

Where I struck with Lightning there will be big smoky craters, and dirt blown all around. The air smells of ozone. It's still raining and thundering, but not as bad. Thanks for posting!)
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 14th August 2012, 8:00 pm

(ATTN : Valen, All in fort/warzone)

Soon after his previous statement, his partner yelled something and the thunder started to make it's ear bleeding noise. ''So freaking ... LOUD....'' Kresimir thought wanting to cover his ears, but he have to be the support for Valen.

When everything calmed down, Kresimir said ''Woah, easy there buddy, you should relax for a bit.'' He smiled to him and added ''You did it and y'know you're quite a different man when using that spell I dunno why... or it feels like it. ''

Only thing that made him sad was the fact that the kurian were running away. He almost felt like trying to tell one to come back but there was still the problem of their members in the warzone. He pouts and sigh, helping his partner to sit down. ''So boriing...''
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th August 2012, 8:31 pm

Micia looks around when all sound stops. She knows this cannot be good. She looks over at Kresimir and sees the signal and quickly pulls Maive close to her. Micia motions her hand and says dark enchantment. Both her and Maive and anyone within a five feet area of her is shrouded in darkness. The lightening bolts come pouring out of the sky illuminated it threatening to blind anyone who looks into it. Micia concentrates on the enchantment and forces herself not to hear the cries from the battlefield.

The storm stops and Micia drops her enchantment. “Wymond, get him off the wall and take him to the infirmary.” She looks over at Stephan. “Alexandre, you and Z’Tan get down there and help out Ayade and Thormod. Be careful who knows how they may be hurt.”

She turns to the Commander. “Waiting instruction, Sir.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th August 2012, 8:44 pm

"St... stop it, Valen!" She giggled despite the weight of the situation. "I mean it, stop, this is just a one-time thing!" You just never pass up a moment to revel in the moment a man calls you drop-dead gorgeous. Her focus returned quickly, however, and she returned to blinding Kurian, and doing pretty well at it. Suddenly, however, it was like time stopped. Nothing moved, nothing happened for a short amount of time before a long blue streak of arced lightning struck down on one of the Kurian.

"HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF GOD I'D BE DEAD IF I TOOK ONE OF THOSE." Victoire's face blanched at the sight of the powerful blow that could kill a Kurian in a straight up blow. Sure, she could probably have lived through one, but it was folly to think she could have survived all three. Another streak of powerful lightning fell on the Kurian formerly eating on Thormod's tin covered body. She saw it bob up, trying to escape the battlefield in vain. It was almost comical how the Kurian's body contorted, twisted, and twitched at the lightning's strike, and finally, the last strike fell, slaying yet another Kurian.

Victoire took a look at Stephan. Asking the obligatory "Are you okay?" to him, she scanned around and surveyed the damage of the end of the battle. The wall she was standing on was battered, but not downed, with a very slight curvature to it from the Kurian pounding on it. Her back slumped on the nearest merlon of the fortification's walls, sighing in relief. "That's over..." A quick double take to make SURE that they're all gone, and then a final sigh of relief.

The rest was not as long as it needed to be. Immediately, Captain Micia gave her orders and she nodded, grabbing her partner and jumping off the wall, gliding towards Ayade and Thormod.

"Hey, Stephane. If you think you can heal him, do so."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 14th August 2012, 9:01 pm

"Medical team, with me!"

Alwilda led the troupe out into the field without a second glance. That silence had been creepy and unnatural. It had to have been the Kurians. The question was why?

The field was a muddy mess, and she saw the blast site for the lightning. That had been a nice bit of attack power, there. What an unorganized mess this shithole had been.

She made it to the two idiots pretty swiftly. One was bleeding slightly at the neck, but otherwise seemed fine.

"Flesh wound," she said. "I'll check the other one. Basic first aid is enough for this asshole."

She ran over to Ayade. Aside from a few bumps and bruises, the girl was fine.

"Huh," she said. "You two must be fucking stupid because you apparently have the luck of fools."

She looked to the team. "They're fine," she said. "Get off your lazy asses and walk yourselves inside."

She began to walk back, then turned. "Congratulations, boys and girls," she said. "You've officially earned your stripes today. The fact that you were that close to a Kurian and lived to tell about it is a blessing and you should be thanking whatever god your stupid asses believe in.

"Now..." she said, her voice going dark and a smile crossing her lips that would've given a demon pause, "I hope you two are ready for the punishment for being fucking reckless dumbasses. Ohhh...get yourselves together and report to my office in an hour. You've got a week of hell with me and I plan on squeezing every drop of blood and sweat outta you thunder cunts."

She strolled back into the encampment and went back to Adrian. "Sir! Our troops are apparently no worse the wear!" she said formally. "However, I find that attack was far too lenient. Those Kurians were up to something. I've seen those assholes bite through rocks but it was nothing more than a flesh wound when one bit his neck."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 14th August 2012, 9:07 pm

[ATTN: 271 and Al]

Luthar flinched back, eyes widening as suddenly the sound was sucked out of the world as if they had leaped into a vacuum. What the hell...?

Hooolyyy shit...

The lightning called down by the Ensen was enough to kill two of the Kurian bastards and send the other three packing. He let out a whistle of relief.

That ended better than expected.

"Engineering!" He yelled, the moment, sound returned. "Get to that wall!"

From the way the others, the weather mage especially, were reacting, that didn't appear to be the norm for his magic. He turned to Al, only to see she had disappeared from behind him, already racing down to the others on the ground.

He passed by the captains, giving them no further orders as he made his way to the ground. Al was already on her way back, the 'injured' in tow. He frowned at her words.

"Damn suspicious..." he muttered under his breath. He eyed the two injured Ensens. "I should court-martial the idiots..." he muttered again, "but maybe letting you handle them would be a better punishment."
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 14th August 2012, 9:14 pm

The wicked grin returned. "Excuse me for a moment, sir," she said with something akin to glee.

As the two "heroes" made it in, she called everyone's attention. "Look alive, shitheads! We have two real heroes here! They're soooo badass, that they thought to take on Kurians single-handed!

"Now, I give them credit for gumption," she continued, "however, fainting like fucking wallflower pussies takes it all away!" She began laughing and other Ensens joined in. "Way to go, assholes. Way to go."

There was a round of mocking applause and Alwilda turned back to the commander. "Now, sir, we should seriously discuss that weird silence thing," she said, going serious. "I'm damn sure that wasn't anyone on our side. I think...I think it was the Kurians. And that...was akin to magic..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 14th August 2012, 9:25 pm

[ATTN: Al, Ayade, Thormod]

Luthar grimaced as she took off on them, and shook his head. "Discretion, Al," he said, cringing for them. "Discretion. You can give them a tongue-lashing in private next time." He didn't need her lowering morale to prove a point.

"But yes," he said, as she changed the subject, "that is something we need to discuss. I don't see what the point of it would be," he said, scowling. "Intimidation, maybe? But that'd be stupid, they've just blatantly warned us they have something coming to make a point. Kind of like you, actually," he said, smirking.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 14th August 2012, 9:28 pm

Rathlea seethes from within. What sort of Taldor is she and how in the hell did she get the job? Probably only because of the Commander....

"No need to insult people and make them part of your morale-crushing party," Rathlea states carefully, so as not to seem as though she is ordering her around, because she's not. "Kurians can't use magic. We all know that. They've never used it, not in over two hundred years. There must be another explanation."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 14th August 2012, 9:38 pm

"I didn't say I disapproved of the method, sir," she said with a grin. "And what discretion? I bet those two won't be in a hurry to do something so foolhardy a second time. Or would you prefer I prevent them from going to bars and put a fucking boulder in front of their door...?

"Anyway," she went on, "this needs to be reported and fast. Your orders?"

At Rathlea's words, she smiled again. She turned to the commander. "Discretion," she said with a solemn nod.

She strode over to Rathlea and leaned over. "If you don't approve of my methods, captain," she said in a low voice so only she could hear, "then you can get the fuck over it. Foolhardy assholes with delusions of grandeur get people killed. Had those Kurian fucks out there not been here to make a point, we'd be "honoring" their g*ddamn corpses. So you take that to your morale bank."

She leaned back and walked back over to the captain. "Better?" she asked sweetly.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 14th August 2012, 9:42 pm

"Why don't I make something clear, Taldor," Rathlea says loudly, stepping up with a defiant, raised chin, "You're breaching Military Command 1442, which clearly states that you are to respect your fellow officers, and I can assure you, lower rank or not, I am one of those Officers."

With this, she throws a Policy book at the woman's feet as she continues, "I will not hesitate to challenge you, kick your ass, and then report you, Ma'am. So don't, disrespect me, because I have spent more time in this war than I'd like to and I think I've earned it."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 14th August 2012, 9:42 pm

[ATTN: Al, Rathlea]

"I said discretion," he said, smirking. Oh, he hoped no one heard that part about the boulder. Strange how so much hell is so amusing when you look back on it...

He looked up as Rathlea approached, nodding at her words. "Captain," he started, but Al was already moving, speaking softly to her with a mischievous look on her face. He could imagine what she was saying. It was always the same. He let out a sigh as the captain retorted, incensed.

"Both of you need to shut the hell up," he said shortly. "This is an army, not a ball, and petty bickering is unacceptable. Taldor, save the insults, I've told you about acting childish. Captain, I think you need to learn something about respect as well, because I think the Taldor has spent many, many more years fighting than you." He glared at both of them equally, taking a breath to calm down before he looked back over to the captain. "Captain Rathlea, I understand your point. But I don't think we should rule out magic yet. Just because they weren't capable before doesn't mean they are now. Hell, we weren't capable of magic for a while, either."

Last edited by Red on 14th August 2012, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 14th August 2012, 9:48 pm

A nasty use of "polite" downgrading had been about to leap out of her mouth when she was stopped by Adrian. She sighed. Killjoy...

"I'm with the commander on that one," she said. "However, arguably, we don't understand the technology the Kurians use. So this very well could be some new device they've cooked up. Fucking smart pricks, they are..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th August 2012, 9:59 pm

Micia is not happy to be blown off by the Commander. She knows he must be pissed at her for the Ensens’ performances. Well except for Wymond and Logrin of course. She watches the confrontation between the Commander, Taldor and Maive. Seems like all three of them are still high on adrenaline from the battle.

Micia steps in the middle and clears her throat. “Commander, sir, Taldor, Ma'am, I am still awaiting your orders.” Hopefully he will see this as a polite way to disarm the tension.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 14th August 2012, 10:07 pm

[ATTN: Micia, Al, Rathea]

Luthar blinked as Micia spoke. "Ah! Captain, I apologize," he said, shaking his head. "I'm was a bit... preoccupied. Pull your unit together, send Ensen... Logrin, my regards when he recovers. Your unit is relieved from their post. All of you get some rest."

He looked at Micia. "Do you have any thoughts on the cause of that silence, captain?" he asked her.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th August 2012, 10:32 pm

“Permission to speak freely sir?” Micia waits for the approval. “I think it is something that needs investigating. If it is magic it is something that is low level for it did not detour the attack. It could be some sort of detection, for they did try to retreat. Maybe when Ensen Logrin is replenished, he can tell us if there his spell was reduced at all.

The Kurian have learned everything else about us. If they are able to learn magic, then we are up shit creek, Sir.” Micia salutes again and takes Maive’s arm pulling her away from the Commander and Taldor. Once they were out of ear range. “That could have been a complete disaster. We really need to teach the idiot Ensens how to listen to and follow orders.” She gets a smirk on her face. “But first I need a drink, and maybe a hot guy or girl. If you know what I mean.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top