Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religious Reign

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Religious Reign - Page 17 Empty Religious Reign

Post by xenolion 15th September 2012, 10:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Hialeah wakes up as the sunlight filters her room. She rises from her bed and gets ready for the day. Dressed in her robes she goes to the chapel and sets it up for the daily services. “Good morning Father,” She bows politely greeting the priest as he walks in. She is just setting up the candles.

“Good morning Lady Hialeah, I hope Sagia blessed your sleep.” The priest responds placing the book on the altar.

“I slept well, thank you Father, may Sagia bless you.” Hialeah replies as the finishes up. She bows in front of the altar and to the priest before leaving the chapel. Her next destination is the chapel gardens. What started off as a simple plot to keep Hialeah busy as a child, has grown to a full scale garden. The priests encouraged Hialeah’s green thumb and because of her the fruits and vegetables produced by the chapel are known throughout the city.

Hialeah sings as she tends her gardens. Her beautiful mezzo-soprano voice drifts through the gardens. The priests do not push for her to be in the church choir though. It is like they do not want her to perform in front of anyone. It is a beautiful sunny morning as the works on pulling the weeds and watering the gardens.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Religious Reign - Page 17 Empty Re: Religious Reign

Post by JerriLeah7 11th July 2015, 12:39 pm

Kisten hesitates. Remembering how he was turned isn't an altogether great memory, but he will never be able to forget it. To a degree, he used to loathe and pity the boy he was before he was changed, but now...now he just misses being him.

"I was a naive child. I didn't pay attention the political things going around. I barely knew much of Sagia and only that she was a trouble maker amongst all of the kingdoms. I didn't care, either. I focused on what mattered to me--keeping shelter over my head and keeping food in my belly."

Kisten places his hand on his chest, searching for a heartbeat that isn't there. It makes him feel nostalgic. "It was a stranger. A young lady that looked like the most elegant woman I had ever seen--in fact, she was the first high-born woman I'd ever met in my life. Her rich clothing and pretty face lured me in. She took pity on a poor boy and offered him a ride home out of the rain in her carriage."

His hand tightens into a fist and lowers to his lap. "And there she bit me and when she had drained me, she gave me a choice: I could die or I could drink her blood in return and become what she was. I was just a young man, frightened at the prospect of death. I chose with the naivety of my youth and drank of her.

When I woke, I was alone in her rich home, in a guest room and well dressed. I became known to the public as her long lost brother who had returned after many years. I became a Lord with power and name, land and titles, and much more. Lady Aldain taught me to be a vampire and a politician--she taught me to care about things that matter, how to manipulate the weak willed around us, and how to devour humans while remaining a myth amongst humans."

At the point, Kisten decides to wait. He is basically saying, without saying it, that he did drink from people and he did do some evil. He hates to admit it and he hates to face who he is, but it is the truth and it is what he is and what he was taught to be. It is how he has survived for so long.

------

Jaer nods his head with appreciation at Maria's words. He is about to say something more, when Eran stops him. Instead, he looks directly at Jaer and clears his throat. His hands are crossed over his chest and the room suddenly falls quiet and awkward.

Karen and Caroline both suddenly stand together and smile awkwardly. Karen says, "We'll go get some more refreshments. It's almost dinner and we need to prepare for that, anyway."

The begin to move away and Jaer realizes that this was planned--Eran must have something important to say to him, else this would not have happened. He becomes nervous and begins to fiddle his fingers.

"Jaer, it is my task to make you a gypsy. To teach you of our ways and of our customs. That will not change during this mission, but...if you ask for another teacher when we return home, I will understand." Eran says.

Jaer looks at him with confusion. So far, Eran has been a great teacher and has been patient with him. Sure, they've put the lessons on hold in order to teach the girls, but he's assumed that they would just pick his lessons up again later.

"We both know that we are both after Maria, here." Eran says bluntly, "And it will be Maria's decision. However, we both need to let Maria know what she's getting herself into--and I well plan to woo her and I know that you will wish to do the same. I'm telling you this so that you don't just give up or back out or feel like...as though you were trying to 'steal' her. You can't steal a woman that isn't yours, after all. And no matter what, we must both respect her decision."

Jaer blushes a deep red. Really? Right in front of Maria? He had to mention this now?! He clears his own throat, but understands what Eran is saying. He wants Jaer to try to win Maria's heart just as much as he does so on his own. He doesn't want him to feel like he has to back off. Of course, Jaer had already assumed he would lose, since he's not a gypsy and the like, but now, he's been put on the spot and he doesn't know what to say. Jear ponders as the awkward silence ensues....I suppose he just doesn't want me to think that this is just some kind of competition. As he said, she's no thing to be won...but he doesn't want me to just give up, either. I think he fully understands that I might be right for her, too. Still, he just looks at Maria, blushing even deeper as he says that he understands in a quiet, shaken, and shy tone.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th July 2015, 6:25 pm

Hialeah listens closely to Kisten. She hears him talk about the life given to him after being turned. Her mind reels when he discloses how he embraced the life of a vampire. She closes her eyes and says a quick prayer to the innocent souls the he has killed. She wonders how Sagia can bless a man like this with riches? She remembers the recent fight. Why didn’t he kill the man who was hunting him?

She opens her eyes. “How did you get to follow Sagia and the church?” She remembers Karen mentioning the pig’s blood, so he is no longer going after humans. “Have you turned anyone else?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th July 2015, 8:01 am

Maria doesn't notice the awkward silence right away, however when Caroline and Karen both get up to leave she realized that she was alone with both Eran and Jaer. Suddenly she feels slightly awkward herself in the moment. Where was Nisa when she needed her?

Maria is about to break the silence when Eran begins to talk. Her face flushes a deep red and she has to turn her face away. For the first time she is being made to face the fact that both Eran and Jaer want to be with her.

She listens to Eran talk and realizes that he does not want to put Jaer on the spot. He was a good man for that, but she also knew that he was a man of his word. He would not give up the pursuit of her until she had made a commitment to Jaer if she chose too.

She waits and can barley hear a response from Jaer himself. She looks at him and smiles, unable to hide the surprised look upon her face. She knew it would come sooner or later, but she had hoped for the later.

"It's not uncommon for a gypsy woman to know that a man is trying to woo her, and its also not uncommon to have more then one at a time trying to woo her in.

Eran, I thank you for being honest with your plans. Jaer I want you to know that when we first met I only pretended to like you. I have not been one sided when I think of either of you but I wanted to give you a fair chance. Also if you want me, you have to tell me. You need to speak up not only for yourself but for those around you. I don't even know where to begin with any of this. I need time to think....please."

Maria was now facing the wall, her face even redder than before. She covered her face with one of her hands and closed her eyes as she took a deep breath. How was she even supposed to feel? Normally she was outspoken and not afraid to voice herself but now she wasn't sure on what to say.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 20th July 2015, 5:11 pm

Lord Aldain shakes his head at Hialeah's second inquiry. He could never imagine cursing someone to the life of immortality--especially when they were always viewed as creatures of the damned or of evil. Then again, he's never met another vampire, so perhaps there are others that are just so.

"It wasn't until I met Sagia herself that I came to respect her." Kisten says, smiling just a little, "Though, at first, I used her campaign to manipulate those around me to get what I wanted. My sister made sure to show me the ways of gaining power through influence and Sagia's campaign was one that helped to make sure those that disagreed with her began to doubt their own faith--and in so doing, they also doubted their priests. It began a great period of chaos and confusion, one that my sister took advantage of to request permission of Saiga to start a church in her name and values."

Kisten laughs a little, shaking his head as his hands squeeze Hialeah's just a little more. "My sister and I hunted her down and found her--though it did take a lot of time and skill. Sagia was clever, but we eventually lured her out. When Lady Aldain made it clear what we wanted, Sagia was greatly relieved--she thought we wished to eat her...and who could blame her?

My sister had quite the reputation, and I can assure you, it wasn't pleasant. Better still, Sagia was more worried of being called a Goddess--yes, you heard me. She didn't want such a title. When the Drusilla said that she wished to make a church, Sagia at first declined."

Kisten stops as Caroline comes in quietly to give the two some tea before bowing politely and apologizing for the interruption. She then takes her leave, respectfully, and Karen can be seen waiting for her at the door just before she departs. When the the door is closed, Kisten waits until he can no longer smell their scents before continuing.

"...Dru wanted to start a church after Sagia's values--not after her visage. The values of caring for the Earth and for each other, of placing no Gods or Goddesses before man. Sagia followed spirits and souls: the spirits of the planet and the souls of those that lived before us. She didn't want anyone to just be blindly followed."

--------

Eran chuckles, nodding his head with understanding. "There is no pressure here, Maria. From either of us. No one asks you to make a decision; not today, nor tomorrow. Jaer and I simply wish to enjoy your company and I do hope that you can enjoy ours."

Jaer mumbles an embarrassed agreement. "Yes, what he says, but enough about that. I think maybe we should go find Nisa. She's been gone for a bit, hasn't she? I'm a little worried."

Eran raises an eyebrow and then looks about the room. "Well, what do you know? She's not here. I didn't even notice."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th July 2015, 6:02 pm

Hialeah listens carefully to Lord Aldain's words. It confused her even more. If she is to believe what he is telling her the foundation of her religion....the basis of her belief was started by two vampires? Her mind swirls at the idea of that. She places her hand to her head feeling a bit light headed. She looks over at the tea Caroline brought in, but does not take the cup.

"So you worked with Sagia to develop the religion? The lessons taught now are so different than what you describe. How did that happen? I understand to concepts of taking care of the Earth and each other, but it sounds like Sagia would be unhappy with us now if she saw what happened." Hialeah doesn't know what to think. It is like everything is a lie. She feels slightly angered, but she wants...no she needs more information. She knows after this she will need to talk with Cardinal Geoffrey as well.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd July 2015, 6:02 pm

Maria walked past Eran and gave him a flirty smile. “I will enjoy both Jaer’s company and yours.” She said. “I know I have time, and I will gladly take that time.” She looks at Jaer.

“I don’t know how long she has been gone. Does anyone know when she left? Did she go with Caroline and Karen?” She asked. Maria put her finger on her lip and tapped gently. “Someone would have at least seen her, there are assistants all over this place so I’m certain someone knows where she is.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 31st July 2015, 9:31 pm

Lord Aldain shakes his head, but smiles. "No. We wanted to start a religion, but it is not the religion that you now follow that we were trying to build. Yet, it did not matter...the church that my dear sister tired to found was a failure. It was never to be. Still, meeting Sagia in our attempts to found this church is what effected me the most."

Kisten taps the page where Saiga stands at the top in a drawing, looking down with a smile to the man followers at her feet. She is, in comparison to the dark figures at the bottom of the page, radiant.

"When she met us, she was dismissive--but respectfully so," he says, "Yet, when looking upon my countenance, she knew what I was right away. She asked me of my nature, question my very being. Sagia wanted to know what a Vampire was. I..explained it to her. Explained what I was taught and what I did."

Kisten chuckles, "My sister was furious. She hated that I had given away our darker natures to someone we were trying to manipulate. Speaking of our evils completely undermined everything that we were trying to accomplish with Sagia's name. Still, I could not help myself. Something within Sagia's tenderness and wisdom demanded honesty, so I gave it. Her response to my disease was something that stood out to me...and to many others after it was written."

Lord Aldain stands and moves to the bookshelf once more, before bringing back another book that Hialeah will recognize all too well. The holy scripture of Sagia is placed before the priestess with a central page turned to before it reaches her lap.

"Never, will I look upon your nature and judge you." Kisten quotes as he points at the passage and seats himself, "A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul. Show who you are as you love yourself and we can then delight in that together."

------------

Eran nods his head as he stand, "I'll ask around and see if any of the help have seen where she is or where she went off to."

With that, he takes leave of the room and Jaer stands up, too. He smiles slightly at Maria with a nervous expression and folds his hands before him with a polite, civilized gesture, a common stance for gentlemen to take.

"Would you like to search the bedroom she has been staying in? I believe it is across the hall from yours, is it not?" Jaer asks politely.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st August 2015, 9:18 am

Hialeah listens more and looks at the book he places in her lap. “This is my favorite passage. It is the one I try to live by. Although it is easier said than done. I want to learn more about you as well. Kisten, you have been so honest with me, and I thank you for it. It may take a while for everything to sink in. I want to teach my parishioners Sagia’s ways. I meant to warn you, but didn’t get the chance before the attack. The Pope knows of your true nature. He warned me about it. He told me that he wanted to save me from the darkness. I told him that Sagia put us together for a reason. Even now I still believe that, even if that reason is elusive at this point.”

She looks at him with a worried expression on her face. “We may need to be on our guard, but I will not hide. With your help, I want to teach the true Sagian way.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st August 2015, 10:49 am

"That is a good idea Jaer, she might have gone for a nap." Maria said. She watches as Eran walked out of the room. He know's something she thought. She looks at Jaer. "Come, let's go check her room. If she's not there I am worried that she might have tried to go into town."

They leave the room and head towards the bedrooms. Maria stands in front of Nisa's door and knocks on the door. "Nisa...are you here?" She asked as she opened the door gently.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 3rd August 2015, 7:25 pm

Kisten is genuinely surprised that the Pope was able to figure out what he is. The man has long suspected him, considering his ability to look so young for so long...but, to make that jump? He must have had some sort of way of finding out information about him. He'll have to check his sources, later.

Nonetheless, one thing is for sure. If he knows what he is, he's only been trying to manipulate him, thus far. And failing, of course, considering it's been the other way around, as far as Kisten is concerned. Still, it is curious that the religious man didn't just slay him--or maybe that is what last night was about. It would appear that the Pope has finally realized just how much more of an advantage Kisten has, now that he is married to Hialeah, the Priestess.

The old man should have known better. The Pope probably underestimated the popularity of the Hialeah within the church, as well as her influence over it. Either that, or he overestimated his own. Either prospect is amusing.

"Thank you for telling me, love." Kisten says appreciatively, "I had no idea that he knew of my nature. Of course, the Cardinal has known for years, but the Pope? That's a surprise."

Lord Aldain freezes, realizing what he's just revealed. Uh oh. He has never intended to tear a rift between the two--he wanted Hialeah's sisters to have the joys of that task when they reveal what he has done to her. Kisten never did like to be the bearer of bad news.

-----

As Maria opens the door to go into Nisa's room, Jear follows suit to look around after a few seconds, just long enough to be sure that they weren't about to be walking in on a naked gypsy girl. Just the thought of it makes Jaer almost blush, but he pushes that thought from his mind.

The room looks empty and Jaer sees that the candles in this room are everywhere--significantly more in here than what his room has, of course. In fact, more than what most rooms in the entire estate has. He raises an eyebrow, but says nothing as his eyes wander to Maria.

Smiling, words come out of Jaer's mouth before he even realizes that he is speaking aloud. "The candlelight flicker makes you seem all the more heavenly."

Jear blushes a bright red as he realizes what he has said. Idiot! "...eh, so where else should we look? She's clearly not in here."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd August 2015, 8:50 pm

Hialeah is shocked. "Cardinal Geoffrey knew of your condition? I am surprised he didn't tell me. He was not in the room when the pope told me." Hialeah's head and stomach are both spinning. "If you would excuse me Kisten, I would like to check on my guests." Truth is, she needed a break.

She stand and walks over to the door. "I would like to rest with you later if possible." She ask him peeking over her shoulder.

She leaves the room and goes to hers. There she rushes to the bathroom and vomits in toilet. When she is done she rinses her mouth out. She wonders if she is getting sick, nonetheless, she still has guests to entertain.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 5th August 2015, 8:08 pm

Lord Aldain has spent a lot of time trying to let Hialeah know things with ease, but it is clear that this is all still too soon. However, his more concerned by the fact that Eran is near. It isn't long after the Priestess has left that the man shows up at his door, looking all too serious.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" Eran asks, his hands in his pockets as he leans against the door frame.

Kisten expected snark. "I am well. Better, to be sure. I hope your stay has been pleasant here."

"Do you--do you really drink pig's blood, now?" Eran asks hesitantly.

"Yes."

"How long has it been?" Eran says.

"Since Elanor." Kisten says, looking up at Eran closely. He sees Eran's expression darken for a few moments and waits for anger, but the anger never comes. Lord Aldain is slightly disappointed at this.

"Do you sense Nisa anywhere? She's not around." Eran says, changing the subject quickly.

"No," Kisten replies, standing up and moving weakly towards Eran. "I am sorry--"

"Alright, lemme know if you see her anywhere. I'm gonna keep looking." Eran rushes out, his face turned away. Kisten can feel his anger fading in the distance.

With a notice to Caroline, Kisten takes his leave of the estate in search of the young gypsy girl. It doesn't take the vampire long to discover that she is no longer on his property. He cannot catch her scent or sound anywhere near the place, so she must have gone out somewhere.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 5th August 2015, 8:23 pm

Maria smiles as this is probably the first time she has heard Jaer speak up about his affections. "Thank you Jaer, Nisa always did enjoy the candle light." She said. "I can see she hasn't been here in some time. The candles have been dripping for a while." She pointed out.

They leave the room and Maria stops at her door. "Let me check my room. I don't think she's thee but its worth the look." She said. She opened her door and looked around. She too has more candles in her room, but not as many as Nisa did.

She sighs as she closes her door. "I wonder if she went out to the gardens, we should go and check there."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th August 2015, 6:22 pm

Hialeah steps out of her room. She walks around looking for the others. She sees Maria and Jaer walking down the hall to a room. "Hello, please excuse me, I was attending to Lord Aldain. I hope you guys are enjoying yourself. Where are the other two? I must apologize to them as well?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th August 2015, 8:31 am

Maria looks at Hialeah with a look of nervousness. "Please excuse us Priestess, we are looking for Nisa, she seems to have gone missing and we do not know where she is." She explained. "Maybe you can help us look for her."

She looks at Jaer. "Was that any better then before? The way I talk I mean."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th August 2015, 2:46 pm

A comforting smile appears on Hialeah's face. "Please while we are in my home, you may call me Hialeah. I am sure Nisa is exploring the estate. Where have you looked? Does she like gardens? I was headed there myself." She needs to calm down herself.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 7th August 2015, 4:55 pm

Jaer nods in appreciative approval at Maria's speech. The words are closely the same, but the speech patterns and accent are quite improved. She is much more ladylike--he wonders if the Priestess is okay...she seems off, somehow.

"Milady." Jaer does a swift bow, considering she is now a Lady of the estate and now outranks him through her marriage. Plus, a Priestess always gets the highest of respects. "We haven't looked there, yet. Good job, Maria--you're getting better."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th August 2015, 8:11 pm

Maria smiles at Jaer. "Thank you, your words are kind and affectionate." She said. She looked back at Hialeah. "He is right, we haven't looked there. I am hoping that we can find her. She mentioned that she missed being out and about." She explained as they began to head for the back exit of the house.

They head outdoors and Maria is in awe of the beautiful space here. "You have a wonderful garden here. I can see why you love it here." She said to Hialeah.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th August 2015, 7:14 am

Hialeah watches the couple in front of her. "Are you two courting? I am so excited for you!" She hopes to be the one to perform their ceremony in the future.

Hialeah looks around the garden. It is beautiful. "This is all Lord Aldain's work. I have not had the opportunity to put my touches on it yet." She points at a young sapling. "There is the tree I planted. Now to search for Nisa."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 10th August 2015, 11:59 am

Jaer blushes at Hialeah's inquiry, but says nothing. Instead, he chooses to walk about the Garden in search of the girl. What he hadn't realized what just how large this garden really was. There were flowers and plants everywhere, along with hedges and other such earthen joys.

Giving the two girls some privacy, he moves towards the back corner of the garden where some white lilies are standing amongst some darker colored flowers that Jaer cannot name. It doesn't seem that the sister is in this part of the Garden, for sure.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th August 2015, 7:10 pm

Maria's face flushes as she listens to Hialeah. "It's not as simple as that." She said clearing her voice. She cupped her mouth with her hand. "Nisa, are you out here?" she yelled.

She sighed and looked at Hialeah as she looked around the garden with her for Nisa. "I don't think she is here. I hope no trouble has fallen on her." She looked back to face Hialeah before going around a hedge to check where a bench was placed. "Both Eran and Jaer want to court me and it's not uncommon for two different men to be going after a woman in the gypsy world."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th August 2015, 7:25 pm

Hialeah looks confused for a brief moment. "But you are only going to marry one right?" She has to admit her meeting with Kisten has her questioning everything she was taught. "I hope you make up your mind shortly, it is not nice to lead both men on like that." Her face flushes as she remembers Kevin. She is lucky that he knows she is married, or she may be in the same situation as Maria.

"I think we shall check with the staff, surely someone inside has seen her." Hialeah suggests. She is starting to get worried as well. "Karen, are you listening? Have you seen Nisa at all recently?" She hopes this is the one time that Karen is hiding in the shadows.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 10th August 2015, 8:14 pm

It isn't long before Karen comes out of the shadows, swift as a cat and seemingly from nowhere. Her dark hair is tucked back behind an ear with a silent movement of her good arm as she nods her head politely to the two ladies.

"Ladies," Karen says with introduction, "I have learned that Lord Aldain has left the estate in search of Nisa. He is quite confident that she is nowhere near his property. If anyone can find her, it is the Lord."

Karen looks up as she hears a loud, but muffled thump. Jaer has fallen on the ground a ways off in the corner of the garden. Luckily, he has only landed on the grass. He stands up quickly and begins to adjust himself with pink embarrassment and Karen grins as she tries not to giggle from amusement.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th August 2015, 3:42 pm

Maria's face flushes slightly at Hialeah. "I will not lead both men on. Only one man can win my heart. Just wish them luck." She said as she shuffled slightly. She jumps slightly as Karen comes out of the shadows.

"I should know you would do that, but it still freaks me out." She said chuckling. She was worried. "Is Lord Aldain healthy enough to be up and searching for her? If he knows where she is he can send us and we can go." She turns as she hears Jaer fall. She walks over and helps him up.

"Pull yourself together Jaer, we have to find Nisa."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th August 2015, 5:14 pm

Hialeah shakes her head. She knows that Kisten is still not well. "You need to find him Karen. He is better, but not well enough to go out on his own."

She looks over Jaer and approaches him. "Are you alright? I know the ground it even in all spots. We need to do a search of our own. I propose we start at the church. Maybe we can use it as a starting point. Unless someone else has an idea?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top