Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Roleplay

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worlds Roleplay - Page 14 Empty Worlds Roleplay

Post by EphPhoenix 29th November 2013, 1:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Attn: Open]

The swirls of destiny and fate are like a ripple that reaches out into the ages, beyond worlds, beyond dimensions, beyond time. As they coalesce, decisions are made, lives are created and ended, balance ebbs and flows, and the price is paid...

The girl cried out over the gale that surrounded them, the light from the massive doors pulling her in. Her silver locks swept around her rapidly, her silver eyes reflecting the multi-hued light from inside the doors. Her dress fluttered and flapped about her as her left hand pulled against the door while her right reached out, stretched, looking for purchase to anything that might save her. Only the man before her could hear her as he tearfully reached for her, struggling against the forces throwing the door shut.

"Elise! Elise!" he thundered. "I'm coming! I'm here! Please! Hold on!!!"

He'd fought them all, he'd not let her be taken! He reached for her as she reached for him, their hands longing for purchase of the other. The gales and swirls of power, however, pushed them apart as the multicolored energies coalescing on the other side of the door relentlessly sucked her further in as the massive doors slowly closed.

He got closer and closer, but as his fingers brushed hers, a burst of energy knocked him back and she was sucked in, the doors slamming shut with a sound of finality eternal. The gales died down and the light faded, speckles of it dancing before his eyes. He slammed his fists against the doors, raging at it like a bull gone mad. He slammed again and again, blows so powerful it could be heard and felt for miles. His fists were bleeding, but the doors showed no signs of giving, or that he had done anything. He fell to his knees in sorrow as tears streamed his face, blood pooling around his battered hands.

"My love..." he said in a hoarse whisper.

He sat there in quiet for moments that seemed to drag onto eternity before his fists slammed the ground and a roar of feral hatred for all things filled the air for miles around him. "You shall not take her from me! Do you hear me?! You shall not take her! I will destroy everything! I will end all worlds until I have her back! Do you hear me! Do you hear me!!!
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Worlds Roleplay - Page 14 Empty Re: Worlds Roleplay

Post by pichuspark 26th February 2014, 8:20 pm

Collab with Leah^-^ [attn Kain, Arien]

Lord Kain leads Arien out into the patio, but then opens up a passage way out of it as he moves out further into the night away from his estate.

It begins to get darker, but it isn't long before the Lord pulls out small, floating orbs that light the area and begin to move about.

Finally, they reach a large, flat field, one that is not only extremely level and shows the surroundings for miles, but also a good distance away from the beautiful home in which Kain resides.

"Are you ready to learn?" Lord Kain asks mischievously. He smiles pleasantly at her.

Arien followed silently behind Lord Kain. Her question was ignored but she'd learn to fight regardless of the answer. She'd only intended to use it as a means of self defense after all. It was the same as before. Except now, without her staff, it became more necessary.

As they went further from the estate she watched as Kain pulled out small orbs of light. They appeared from what seemed to be nothing. "How strong is his magic," she wondered for a moment.

When they'd finally reached the place Kain had in mind the land was extremely flat. "Yes," Arien nodded slowly. She narrowed her eyes at his mischievous smile and took a defensive stance, her hands glowed faintly with magic. Nova growled.

Lord Kain steps away from Arien for a ways, placing a good amount of distance between the two--but not so much that she cannot hear him speak. He smiles as his Ainhimthe stands erect before him, staring at her somewhat blankly with erect ears and an alert posture.

"The first thing to note is that your Ainhimthe will truly know what to do by instinct, and the moment that you have the proper connection with him or her for battle, you will feel it." Lord Kain says in a relaxed tone.

"My sweet spirit here is female and she is, more often than not, eager to battle--mostly because she can fight so rarely. However, she also senses a great, spiritual side in you and she finds it to be fascinating. She also respects you, as the pose here is not one she would offer to most opponents."

He clears his throat. "Please, my spirit's name is Jaria--may I ask the name of yours?"

"My spirits name is Nova," she answered evenly. The dragon grunted. It was staring at Jaria intently. It was not of intrigue, but of mistrust. She looked back to Kain hoping he hadn't noticed. As, she felt the same way.

"How is the proper connection made," she asked curiously. She felt a strong connection between them as it was. Did Kain plan to trigger it through battle? He did regard her as his opponent.. Arien waited.

"True connection is made through sacrifice." Kain says, "Through mutual vulnerability and acceptance. Through self love."

The last three words almost sounded hesitant or difficult to say. Suddenly the dog-like creature lurches forward, jumping at Nova with a small attack, but not in an overly aggressive fashion. It is obvious that it does not move as quickly as it could.

Arien drew in a sharp breath as she felt a weak surge of pain. In the corner of her eye she could see Jaria lunging at Nova. She blinked. They'd both been on guard, and yet they were still hurt. She ran to Nova to make sure it was okay. It had a scratch on it's wing where it tried it shield itself but that was all. She breathed, Kain could've done much more.

Nova flew onto her shoulder. "If one of us gets hurt, we both do. We'll fight together, too," she silently promised. "Let's battle," she suddenly said, pointing to Kain with a slight grin. She understood what he meant now, they were not just a pair.

"Would you like to know a secret?" Kain asks, a grin also rising onto his face.

"Go on," she said raising an eyebrow, her curiosity piqued.

"As a lord, I have a fighting ability that takes many months to learn, and it can only be taught from a Lord, legally..." Kain begins, "I have sensed in you and the Trodai only the potential for using it to the fullest of its capabilities. Would you be interested in seeing it? It may interest you to learn."

pichuspark
pichuspark

is ready to battle

https://www.instagram.com/aforestclown/?hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th February 2014, 10:11 pm

{Attn: Tristan}

Ravenna is tired again. She hands the rest of the papers. “I made notes for you for later, but I recommend getting some sleep.” She reaches out touching his hand. “You will be in my thoughts until you get back. Both of you.”

With that Ravenna rises and goes back to the wall. She uses her ability to push her up. She goes to her room and falls asleep.

xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd March 2014, 2:43 pm

They had stopped within an hour of their initial trek. Talia felt that with what they were doing, it would be important to learn the basics of Ainmithe battle--so that they could better establish their bond. Danielle had wanted to go on and save that for later, but Talia was insistent. Maybe it was a good thing.

[Attn: All]

The sky became black as pitch--even the stars had disappeared. An eerie, oppressive quiet settled on the land. The darkness seemed to have a life of its own, seemingly dimming the torches ability to hold it back.

(I need posts from everyone for where they are. Three hours have passed.)
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 4th March 2014, 8:17 am

[ATTN: Open]

Trick sat on a chair in his room next to the bed, his back to a corner from which he could easily see both the door and the window. His gun lay next to him on the bed, an open book held loosely in his hand and his head tilted back as he slept.

He never slept dreamlessly; his hand twitched as he fought some force in his dreams. Jest lay curled up atop the bookshelf, his eyes tight shut as well and his tail twitching.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th March 2014, 3:12 pm

{Attn: Tristan}

Ravenna lies in the bed with Ami Fidèle at her feet. Suddenly the golden retriever picks her head up and looks around. She looks over at Ravenna who is still sleeping. Ami Fidèle feels that something is different. For now Ravenna is safe though. Ami Fidèle uncurls her body and lies against Ravenna lengthwise. Ravenna puts her arm around Ami Fidèle .

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 8th March 2014, 7:29 pm

After Ravenna had left, he had managed to find a room for him to rest in. He had been sitting on the bed stretched out. The books were spread out around the room. Some were open to specific pages while others were piled up, the results of extensive reading.

Tristan held the note Ravenna had left in his hand. The information she had left him had been most beneficial. But the heaviness in his eyes had begun to take its toll and darkness surrounded him.

As he lay in bed, he began to feel something pecking at him. He groggily opened his eyes and scanned the room. It had been Whist who was pecking at him; the creature seemed unsettled. Tristan sat at the edge of the bed before rising up. He wasn’t entirely sure how long he had fallen asleep.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by pichuspark 16th March 2014, 8:52 pm

[attn: Kain, open]

Arien sighed, lying down. Kain had told her a lot about ainmithe but their training did not go much further than that. Though not seriously injured, Nova had taken a lot of hits while they were fighting. It was confident enough that it could go on, but Kain decided it'd be best to stop. The connection between Arien and Nova had grown from just that. Still, she wanted to reach further. She'd ask Kain about battling again, no doubt.

Arien awakes suddenly with an uneasy feeling. She looked to Nova who was by the window of the room and saw no light shining through. And not just that, the room was much darker despite that she'd only been asleep for a few hours. She quickly got up and looked outside. The sky was pitch black.

She shivered. The land had an almost lifeless look just as her world did. She ran, Nova fallowing behind, outside and called to Kain. She couldn't help but feel somewhat indebted to him. She wanted to help encase the situation would worsen. She felt something was definitely wrong. Her main priority, however, was to leave alive.
pichuspark
pichuspark

is ready to battle

https://www.instagram.com/aforestclown/?hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 20th March 2014, 11:42 pm

[Attn: Ravenna, Trick, Tristan, Open]

Within the castle walls, the halls were deserted, filled with a darkness that was only partially being held back by the braziers on the walls. But between them an eternity of darkness existed until it was broken by the next brazier a little over four and a half meters away. An eerie quiet seemed to oppress the very air, broken only by a pervasive dripping sound.

[Attn: Mia]

Danielle had her sword out and Deanna had gone into this "battle mode" that they'd been taught. She could feel Deanna's alertness and knew she could see the creatures that hid in the darkness. Talia had hers out, as well, but looked very unnerved.

"Calm yourself," Danielle told her. "We stick together, we'll survive this."

"This is not a common enemy," Talia said, her eyes searching everywhere. "And it's too early! They weren't supposed to come! We are not ready!"

"The enemy never waits till you're ready," she said determinedly, and surprised herself to realize she was smiling, a feeling she felt mirrored in Deanna's alertness. "But first we need some light. I hope your lord will forgive me for torching his trees, but considering the circumstances..."

She shot off toward some nearby trees and leapt two stories. Her sword glowed with fire and as she came down she slammed it into a tree. An explosion of fire rent the air, and several of the surrounding trees lit up like torches. There was ear-renting screeches as the creatures in the darkness found themselves bathed in sudden light. Danielle smirked; they hadn't liked that.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 21st March 2014, 4:39 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Trick jerked awake as he felt something land on his shoulder, the book tumbling from his lap as he threw himself forward from the chair. He reached for the thing on his shoulder, stopping when his hand gripped fur and Jest gave a low, angry hiss. Trick slowly loosened his grip, straightening up in the pitch black and holding one hand out in front of his face. He couldn't see it; he couldn't see a damned thing.

Darkness didn't scare him, but this wasn't the dark he was used to - this was oppressively black. He felt for the bed, picking up his gun and holstering it under his arm before he reached back for his jacket, hung over the chair.

He threw it on, reaching into the pockets and finding one of his many lighters, clicking it on. The little flame barely made a dent in the darkness - he could see the yellow of the flame, but not even the outline of his hand holding it. It wasn't natural. Was this the eclipse Kain had spoken of?

He fumbled for the oil lamp on the nightstand - it must have gone out in the night when accidentally fell asleep - and managed to light it. The light from the lamp was little better, but he was able to wander around and light the other braziers in the room to give himself at least some visibility.

When he finally opened the door to investigate the hall, he found it similarly dark, the braziers along the walls doing little to hold back the darkness. His little oil lamp barely had an effect as well, and Trick scowled. Had to be something better...

Trick shut the door again, turning to the chair he'd been sitting in and contemplating it only briefly before he kicked it over. He pinned down the back of the chair with one foot and kicked at one chair leg with the other, snapping it off. He could apologize later. Maybe. He'd enjoyed breaking it too much for any apology to be sincere.

He lit the chair leg from one of his own braziers and finally ventured out into the hall, the lamp in his left hand as he brandished his torch in the other, Jest's claws digging into his shoulder.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd March 2014, 8:59 pm

{Attn: open}

It only gets darker and more ominous Ami Fidèle pick up her head and looks around. She paws at Ravenna to wake her up. Ravenna rolls over ignoring Ami Fidèle. She begins to lick Ravenna's face. “Ami, is something wrong?” Ravenna opens her eyes, but it is like she hasn't. There is no light in the room, no moonlight, no starlight, nothing.

Ravenna feels around and gets out of bed. Ami Fidèle is at her side to help guide her. She waves her arms out in front of her, slowly walking to the door. They make it to a wall and feels around. Her hand slides against the wall until they reach the doorframe. “Ami, has it ever been so dark here before?”

*Not that I can remember.* Ami Fidèle tells her.

Ravenna pulls open the door. The braziers in the hall are only providing minimal light. “Hello...Is anyone there?” She calls out.

Ami Fidèle growls. *I smell the one you call Trick.*

Great just who Ravenna didn't want to see. *Shush Ami Fidèle we will let him make contact with us.*

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 24th March 2014, 2:49 pm

[ATTN: Ravenna]

Trick made his way down the hallway slowly, hugging the wall with the lantern outstretched and his torch held ready to swing. Kain had spoken of demons wandering during the Eclipsis after all. He couldn't help himself - he smiled, just barely, taking another silent step as he watched the darkness, listening for other movement. He appeared to be alone...

He stopped; did he hear something? Best to assume he did; he hefted the torch, starting forward again, this time more quickly.

The light from the lantern caught something in the darkness, and he took a quick step to meet it before coming to a sharp stop. Ravenna. He'd found Ravenna. Trick scowled. "Oh. You," he said flatly. He kept the light from the lantern on her as he moved around her. No point in sticking around.

If anyone dies you're stuck here... Jest growled on his shoulder as Trick came to a stop. Damn. "You coming or not?" he said shortly, pausing with the light still flickering between them.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th March 2014, 3:10 pm

{Attn: Trick, open}

“I guess we have to stick together.” As Ravenna begins walking down the hall she begins to hear voices. It starts out as whispers. “There must be someone ahead. I can hear voices. Let's see if we can find them.”

At first the whispers are soft, but each step they take they get louder. The disturbing thing is what the whispers are saying. At first she cannot understand them clearly. However when they become clear, she wishes she couldn't. *"Tear the flesh. The flesh so sweet. Squeeze out the blood. So much blood. Rip! Tear! Hear the screams! Sweet the screams! Scream your blood!"*

Ravenna whips her head around. The voices get louder and more intense. They speak of darker, more gruesome acts they want to perform. They grow in intensity, invading her mind. She cannot block them no matter what she tries. She freeze, grabs her head, and screams. “No, stop please...Don't hurt us... Get out of my head.” She chokes out falling to her knees.

Ami Fidèle nudges her trying to break the invasion. *Ravenna you need to focus. You need to force yourself to focus on something, anything but them.”*

Ami's voice is small against the onslaught of voices already in her head. Ravenna curls up, murmuring incoherently. Ami Fidèle looks at Trick trying to communicate with them, but she can only communicate telepathically with Ravenna.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 24th March 2014, 4:35 pm

[ATTN: Ravenna, Open]

Trick could hear nothing - so it was probably her powers at work again. "What do you hear?" he said, lowering his voice. She might actually be useful - especially if she could pinpoint where the thoughts came from in the dark.

He twitched as she screamed, turning to see her fall to her knees. "Ravenna," he said shortly, but she was elsewhere as she curled up on the floor, muttering to herself. For the love of...

Trick swapped the lantern over, freeing one hand as he walked over to her. He grabbed her shoulder, turning her to face him before slapping her hard in the face. "Don't be a damsel," he said, snapping his fingers in her face. "Up. Focus on me." He glanced up around them, his heart pounding now, his fingers twitching.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th March 2014, 6:39 pm

Ravenna is drowning in the voices. So many of them and such grotesque that she chooses not to listen to them all. There is a crack, followed by pain. Her face snaps back. She sees fingers in front of her. She blinks her eyes. The words come out in a ramble. “They...want to tear the flesh....s...squeeze out the blood...rip and tear. Hear the screams... It is horrible. Make it stop, please I d...don't want to hear this.” Ravenna's eyes are panicked when she looks at Trick's. “It gets worse as we get further from the room. The light...Don't lose the light.” Her breath trembles. “There are too...many...ahhh.” She grips Trick's arm hard. “Don't leave me.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 24th March 2014, 8:04 pm

[ATTN: Ravenna]

She gripped his arm tight, and annoyance flickered across his face a moment before he stifled it. He didn't need this. He couldn't protect a hysterical girl. "It's all talk," he said, taking advantage of her death grip on his arm to drag her up to her feet. "Here, hold this for me," he said, prying his arm loose and placing the lantern in her hand. He quickly grabbed hold of her arm again. "Listen to me, Ravenna, not them. They're all talk. If they think we're easy targets it's only because they haven't met you yet."

He'd done this before, but that didn't mean he was any good at it. Trick lifted his leg, reaching for his boot and pulling out the knife Dani gave him. He grabbed her other hand and placed the knife in it, wrapping her fingers around the hilt. "You are going to make them regret picking a fight with you."
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 24th March 2014, 11:19 pm

The darkness was extensive, oppressive even. Tristan visualized the bedroom in his head and began to make his way carefully to the door. The last thing he needed was to trip over the books he had decided to decorate the floor with. He could tell something was wrong, very wrong. Goosebumps were surfacing on his skin, but despite his unease, his body remained relaxed but alert.

Tristan noted that Whist stayed close to him and hidden from sight as much as possible. They were both on the same page. The more hidden they were, the better. He pulled out one of his daggers, preparing himself, as he approached the door. His memory flashed to the books he had read about the creatures on this world. It felt like a knot was forming in his stomach.

“Inhale. Exhale.” He repeated to himself, almost like a mantra. Fear was the enemy here and this enemy he was determined to overcome. One moment was all it took before he hit a few buttons on the device that resided on his left wrist, allowing him to appear invisible. He then turned the knob and stepped out into the hallway.

From the complete lack of sound, he assumed that no living creature was nearby, at least for now. Tristan began to silently make his way down the hall. He wanted to find someone, anyone from their group as well as confirm what was happening.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th March 2014, 7:26 am

Her body movements were not under her control as Trick brings her into a standing position. Ravenna looks down at the lantern as Trick passes it over to her. His voice is actually soothing. She listens to what he says. Is he encouraging her? "I...never...I never had an invasion like that be..fore." The voices are still there, but she focuses on Trick for now. He places a dagger in her hands. "How do we fight what we can't see?" She didn't want to tell him that they must be close, possibly lingering just outside of the light. Focus on Trick, don't let them overwhelm you.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 25th March 2014, 1:42 pm

[ATTN: Ravenna, Open]

"Easy," he said. "You wait for them to show and then stick'em with the pointy end." He smirked and straightened, finally letting Ravenna go as she seemed to calm down. He hesitated for a moment before he spoke again. "If you can stand it," he said. "I need you to see if you can tell where the voices are coming from." He didn't need her hysterical again, but he also needed to know where the hell these things were.

He raised the torch higher, trying to penetrate the darkness. He should have made more than one. Next room they found he was turning all the furniture inside to kindling, and Kain could deal with it later.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 25th March 2014, 5:54 pm

[Attn: Ravenna, Trick, Tristan]

"Master Tristan! Master Tristan!"

Tristan would see a group of soldiers with torches approaching him...and walking right past him to his room. They called his name again as they knocked on his door and entered. "We were sent by Master Kain to make sure you and the others were safe!" called the middle one as they ran toward him. "Please come with us....he's not here."

"The Lord mentioned he might be at the public records."

"Let's make haste! It would be extremely untoward if one of our guests were to receive harm on such an ominous day..."

[Attn: Arien]

On the patio, Arien would see Kain surrounded by several official looking people in fancy clothes. Most, if not all, of them looked to the point of panic and Kain was obviously trying to placate them, though unease was apparent in his body language though his face remained passive.

I knew sticking to this chick had been the right idea. She was crazy, but we were alive.

After setting the forest on fire and revealing the bastards hiding in the darkness, she had returned to us and put us in a formation. I had also been receiving training at Talia's hands, so I joined the Legion woman with my own Ainmithe--that was still a mouthful to wrap my tongue around.

Legion wasn't content to just let her partner fight for her and fought beside her lynx. It was sort of amazing seeing as the two had only become aware of each other today but were already fighting together like they'd always had.

I could fight, but I wasn't about to leap in like Legion over there. Instead, I and my partner brought up the rear with Talia, who apparently was as fierce in battle as she was quiet and reserved normally. Who knew? But we did the best we could, considering some of them seemed undeterred if we struck physically, though Legion didn't seem to have that problem with that sword of hers. I was mostly trying to keep them from flanking us.

"Their barrage is relentless!" Talia declared. "We cannot hold at this rate!" I had to agree. Legion just nodded and held up her gauntleted hand.

"Malice!" she roared.

The air seemed to shimmer and the sound of lightning ripped through the air with an accompanying bright light. I heard them before I saw them, a repetitive twanging sound repeating. Five...creatures...each holding crossbows and shooting them like machine guns at the demon horde.

"What...magic...is this...?" Talia breathed incredulously.

"Fall back!" Legion called to us both. "They've bought us some breathing room, but there's more coming." I now understood her name.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 26th March 2014, 5:47 pm

[ATTN: Soldiers, Ravenna, Open]

Trick turned quickly as he heard footsteps, followed by voices that sounded human. Men suddenly ran into the light of one of the braziers along the wall, shouting for Tristan. "Never mind that," Trick muttered. "Here's the cavalry."

He didn't move though. Suspicion held his step. Don't be an idiot. Turning to them would get Ravenna off his hands. There wasn't any reason to be suspicious anyway, but habit was habit for a reason. He grabbed Ravenna shoulder and pulled her along as he took a step forward. "Here!" he called, approaching the guards. "Two of us here!"
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th March 2014, 9:43 pm

{Attn: open}

Ravenna feels Trick's hands on her shoulder and she is being pulled. There is someone friendly in front of them. How did she miss it? She was too focused on the other voices. Good more people means that they have more help. However Ravenna cannot help but be nervous. The voices are getting worse as they move along, more invasive, louder. She grips the knife tightly. “Something is not right. They are getting worse as we move along. Augh.”

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 27th March 2014, 2:01 am

Tristan’s hand glided across the wall in the hallway. Suddenly a group of soldiers stormed past Tristan. They were calling for him; apparently Kain was aware of the situation. That only confirmed that it was serious. It was probably for the best if he joined the group of soldiers, especially considering what he suspected lurked in the darkness.

Just as he was about to reveal himself, he heard the voices of others. It seemed as though finding the others would come quicker than he thought. His right hand hovered over his device when suddenly he noted a dripping sound.

Drip. Drip. Drip. It was a clear, light sound, becoming louder with each drip. While other sounds felt muffled, this sound was standing out. He quickly deactivated his wristband in the darkness, before entering the small zone of light.

As he entered the safety that the light provided, he could feel his face pale and his heart pound. He was certain that at least one of the demons was with them. Which type of demon remained to be seen; in either case, they needed to be ready.

Tristan approached one of the guards and spoke in a quiet, low voice before anyone could inquire to where he had been. “I am sure you are fully aware that the demon is already here. So shall we prepare for the worst…?” He said as he readjusted his grip on the dagger. He highly doubted that the creature would allow them to flee.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 27th March 2014, 1:06 pm

[Attn: Ravenna, Trick, Tristan]

The guards wheeled around as Tristan appeared out of nowhere, relaxing as they made Tristan out. "Excuse us," one of them said embarrassedly.

"We've already checked the rooms of the others!" said another soldier bearing a torch running toward them.

"I pray they're safe..." the soldier looked to them all. "Come with us, please, we need to get you to safety. I'm Ralph. Squad leader of this guard unit. We need to stop by the armory to get weaponry."

"I can't believe it's already happening..."

"Quiet!" Ralph snapped. "Apologies. This has never happened before and we've been caught with our pants down. Our current armaments are useless--I'll explain more on the way."

"It hasn't been raining," said another of the soldiers casually, looking around. "So where is that leak coming from...?"

"Quit the idle--leak?" Ralph listened, then went pale. "Armory! Now! Down that left hall! Move!"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 27th March 2014, 10:31 pm

[ATTN: Tristan, Ravenna, Soldiers]

Trick guided Ravenna towards the group of them, his eyes darting over to Tristan as he walked into the light. Trick stopped as he stepped into the light of their torches, letting go of Ravenna and staying behind her. Pleeeease take her off my hands.

He scowled, glancing behind him, feeling the paranoia set in. It was actually pretty comforting - at least his fear proved he was still sane (or at least it was a point towards his own sanity). Trick froze as 'Ralph' fell silent, listening to the dripping sound.

Trick took off as the rest of them did, grabbing Ravenna as he did so.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 28th March 2014, 4:53 am

[Attn: Trick, Ravenna, Soldiers]

Tristan listened carefully to what Ralph was saying. The soldiers had never experienced this before, and it just so happened on the same night that a group of new travelers arrived? It was a bit convenient. But none of that mattered at the moment. “Alright. Explain on the way.”

He had to focus on getting weaponry that would help defeat the creatures. Tristan kept close to Ralph as they ran. He needed the soldier to explain quickly and succinctly as they approached the armory. Time was short, and they still were missing several members from their group. He had no time to waste.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top