Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guilds Role-Play

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guilds Role-Play - Page 7 Empty Guilds Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 15th May 2014, 3:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ATTN: ALL]

It is a beautiful day, around three in the afternoon, the whole of the region suffering from rather strong winds. It is warm and sunny outside, until the wind blows when it is somewhat chilly. The clouds float on by with the wind's direction, giving the blue sky a bit of variation in design. The towns and cities bustle with busy citizens, Guild Hall doors open and close as business concludes and begins for various members and of course, the streets and halls are also busy with chatter--as it would seem that although things are the same today as they would be on any other day, there is one thing that every living person has in common today.

Everyone that is willing to talk about it seems to have this feeling...a feeling of wrongness. Today feels different, somehow, in some way, though no one is certain as to why this is so. Some are mildly worried, others simply casting it off as just a weird phase. Many have approached the Guilds that are local to them, inquiring if anything can be done it. This has led everyone to realize that even magic casters have felt these odd feelings in their guts, though they seem not to know of its cause or how to make the feeling go away. Everyone has been uneasy since they woke from their beds this morning, but they day still continues on, as if the global feeling did not exist...

Guilds Role-Play - Page 7 Post_s10

Last edited by Leah7 on 27th February 2015, 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Guilds Role-Play - Page 7 Empty Re: Guilds Role-Play

Post by Vye 29th July 2014, 1:36 pm

[Attn: Rodimus, Janos]
--Ferrum Coordinator Guild Hall; Guild Master's Chambers; Nighttime--

Char's lack of humor sense began to bubble up to face. His expression darkened as if he wanted to prove a point, but he only muttered a flat "heh". He never turned to see Janos' sly smile. He kept his eyes intentionally focused on the map Rodimus took out. He thought about what supplies to bring, how long the trip to take, and what to do when they got to their destination. Weapons might be necessary to fend off bandits, but they might be useless at the investigation site. The idea that every metal melts there was perplexing. If only the hunters took a temperature reading...And the disappearance of a Rank S guild member only made matters worse. Char was almost certain something supernatural was at play.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 30th July 2014, 8:42 pm

[ATTN: Darius, Seere, Lockett]
--Non-Guild Hall; UMS Border Territory--

Fuyu watched as another person entered the room. If he didn't know any better, this guy could be the "guildmaster" himself. The man went over to the guy who was injured and seemed concerned for him. Fuyu even thought he could hear the man asking how the guys he had fought with were okay. This guy seemed sensible, at least.

Fuyu slowly got to his feet, leaning more on his right leg to make up for his sore left knee. The "guildmaster" spoke to them, then, not long after, the barrier disappeared. Fuyu put his hands in his pockets and took a few steps toward the other man.

"Guild?" he asked. He shook his head then said, "We were informed that you've been doing some stealing, so we came to check it out. You and your men have been less than forthcoming."
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 31st July 2014, 2:27 am

[Attn: Ryla, Theron, Rage, Noire, Lark]

-Shazeer Ruins; Northern UMS Territory –

Sheridan had stepped back as instructed. They could easily, well hopefully easily, explain that they were not responsible for the deaths of the others.

As he listened to the melody, he began to feel the place around them shaking. That was worrisome, but Sheridan remained quiet about his concerns. They didn’t have many options.

As the melody was finishing up, an entrance was forcefully created. “I’m fine.” He said, reassuring Ryla. He was fine, except for the lovely ringing in his ears. Ryla went on ahead, leaving him to keep an eye on their attacker.

Within moments, the ones who rescued them entered the room. “Introductions…right.” He pointed to himself. “Sheridan. Ryla.” He said now pointing towards his chipper companion who seemed to be attempting to prove that they were from the guild Sheherazade.

“We are in your debt and would be willing to compensate you for your trouble. Maybe we can start by finding a healer for your friend.” He paused for a moment. Losing your own hearing was quite a heavy toll to pay. “Regretfully, before we can continue, I suggest we take our leave of this place. A cave-in is still possible and I’d rather not wait to find out.” His demeanor remained calm and polite, but internally he was anxious. The dim-lighting and small environment was starting to bother him. He needed bright lighting and open space.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 31st July 2014, 9:56 pm

(ATTN : Sheridan, Theron, Rage, Noire, Lark)

With them now moving to Sheridan and the two others asking for their name, Sheridan told his name and Ryla's name. ''What he said about the names and the situation. Hey big guy... think you could carry that criminal for us ? You can hit him if he wakes up to put him back to sleep !'' She said while pointing the green haired guy still unconscious on the ground that was tied up with a rope and looking back toward Rage. She puts back her ugly one piece suit over her clothes again since they're about to be moving out.

''This way ! '' She said taking Lark's hand without thinking. A flash came to her of the boy's name and some ribs that were his dad favorite food. That made her stomach growl a bit and she blushed. ''Mmm.. Some ribs sure would be nice.''

She was walking forward dragging him with her to guide him in case anything dangerous happens and he can't hear it. Suddenly Ryla stop by the other room's entrance. ''C'mon you molasses ! Let's get back outside !!'' She screamed to the others waiting for them and still holding Lark's hand.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 1st August 2014, 10:08 pm

[ATTN: Darius, Fuyu, Lockett]

Seere looked at the 'guildmaster' somewhat skeptically, still not entirely convinced. He seemed a decent guy, and reasonable, but so did a lotta people. "Yeah no shit," he said in response to Fuyu. "Ye'll forgive me for sayin, but your boys are actin shady as hell." He managed that barest of politeness with a sour look, glaring over at the others besides the guildmaster. It was only four of 'em there against the lot of 'em, so he stopped himself from saying what he wanted - seems more like another stupid gang than a guild. Hell it probably was, just with a boss pretending to be bigger and more 'refined' than he was. Those were the kind he hated the worst - guys like him pretending they were bigger and fancier than they were.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Noire 6th August 2014, 6:01 pm

[Atten; Noire, Rage, Lark, Theron, Sheiridan]

[Noire]- Noire sighed not liking that this girl was simply ordering Rage around; who the did she think she was. She turned towards him and picked up one side with a half smile.

[Rage]- "Sure...why not....?" He muttered in irritation, there were downsides to being the tallest and strongest looking in some peoples eyes. Surprised that Noire had offered her help, he joined her on the other side. "You know, you don't have to...I can do it." Noire huffed as she shouldered her green haired burden and looked away in embaressment. "Well, not that I mind." He muttered with a grin.
Noire
Noire

http://roleplayuniversity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 7th August 2014, 10:47 am

[Attn: Ryla group]

The poster child for hyperactivity grabbed him, her mouth moving extremely fast and the cacophony of colored sounds flying out of her mouth at breakneck speeds. "I would point out I can't hear you," he said cheerfully. He stopped in place as she was dragging him and got his hand free, taking off his pack and pulling out a notepad and pencil and handing it to her. The notebook was full of musical scores that he'd written, but there was still a few good pages. "Write what you want to say," he instructed her.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 8th August 2014, 1:56 pm

[ATTN: Team Walsh]

Branchaes looked at the four people in the room, mostly brats, but the most relaxed older guy in the back seemed out of place. "My boys' actin' shady?" his voice sarcastic and without humor, "They told you off, but remind me who forced their way in? Then attacked my men like a bunch of impatient, ill mannered pups?" He then crossed his arms in front of his chest, as if the answer suddenly came to him. "That's right, you lot. I've a mind to throw you lot out, but not until I give your brains a chance to breathe after I pull your heads out your asses."

Fuyu stayed exactly where he was, his back stiff but his face emotionless. This thug was trying to make them out to be the bad guys and he wasn't going to bite. "You still haven't answered our original concern. We're here to see if you're actually stealing stuff. If you would just comply and show us around, we wouldn't have to use force."

Seere seethed quietly in the back - yeah, what the hell ever. He crossed his own arms, mimicking the man's posture and continued to let Fuyu talk for him lest he run his mouth too much.

Branchaes listened to the boy for a second, insolent little shit. "I don't have ta do anything. Think you can strong arm your way in, and I just have to take it with a shit eating grin, your outta luck boy." He was going to file a g-**** complaint, not that it'd do any good, just get lost in the paperwork. "Say you're sorry, and I might let you look around before the door slams ya in the ass on your way out." Branchaes leaned back against the wall and tapped the doorframe with the back of his heal, letting himself relax.

"Maybe" He said as he pulled out an oxygen stick, stuck it in his mouth and proceeded to light it.

"I've got no reason to apologize," Fuyu said as if it was a ridiculous notion. "I'm only doing my job. You just keep making yourself more and more suspicious, you know."

"Say," Seere finally said, "What's th' name of this guild 'ere?" He spoke as if he hadn't been paying attention in the least, utterly ignoring the tension in the room.

Branchaes pulled the cigarette from his mouth and breathed out from his nose, ignoring the idiot. "Ironhorse" he responded readily enough, no reason to hide it. "Already know yours." the Leader said taking another hit of his cigarette, swallowing the smoke for a second then breathing it out normal like.

Fuyu gave a large sigh. "Okay, great. Now, tell me why there are rumours that your precious 'guild' has been stealing. Rumours have to start somewhere." He was determined to get some kind of answer out of this guy.

Ironhorse? Never heard of 'em. "Maybe cuz he masterf'lly stuck 'is base in the shady alleys like, y'know, thieves would," he muttered. Even if they weren't a gang like this man kept insisting didn't mean he was smart.

The guild leader looked at the idiot, and took another nice long hit on his cigarette. Then, he proceeded to blow a smoke ring, not perfect--but meh, that wasn't important. He thought about the issue for a bit and took another drag as the silence dragged on. Not that they'd believe it, but he answered with a simple answer like his shrug: "Council."

Seere sighed, glancing back at Darius before he sat down in the middle of the room hard. "You had to go say somethin interesting," he said, crossing his legs and leaning forward to place his head on his hand.

Not to say he trusted this guy. But if he was lying, that was a hell of a risky ass lie. It's not something he'd go with, and if the man was a crook he'd know the same thing. He wanted to see where this was going.

The thug spent a long time just smoking his cigarette. Fuyu started to wonder if he was going to get an answer, but he still waited in silence and didn't push the issue. Finally, the answer he got was "Council".

Fuyu was getting a bit fed up with these thugs throwing the council around. He decided to take a bit of a gamble and see what came of it. "Listen, us being sent here is as good as the council coming here. I don't know why they would start a rumour like that, but don't you want to prove them wrong?"

"Say one of you boy's got the notice on ya?" Branchaes said holding out a hand and waving for them to hand it to him.

Darius pulls the paper out, unrolling it and holding it up for the man to see. He does not, however, let go of the notice or hand it over.

Branchaes would have loved to have shown them just how much he gave a shit about their notice. "Shoulda brought it out first." he said letting the man keep it and went back to leaning on the wall. He dropped the cigarette and smashed it under his foot to put it out.

"Not that I give a damn either way." The leader said pulling out another cirarette after tapping the case in his palm. "Might as well go tell them you found jack, not that I care."

Darius cringes. Indeed, he thinks to himself that the notice would have been a wise decision--but even he, himself had forgotten it. He's an idiot.

Seere shifted his hand so his face was buried in his palm as he tried to suppress laughter. But if we did that I'd never've gotten ta kick that door down! And that was fun! Man this whole thing was a mess.

Showing the notice certainly would've saved them time, though Fuyu wasn't sure if it would've gotten them in anyway. The thug leader didn't seem to care about it all that much. He then tried to send them away without having seen anything.

Fuyu took a few steps closer to the man. "I'm not leaving until I've seen every square inch of this place. That's my job, and I'll see it done."

The Guild Leader sighed as he pushed the smoke back into the box with his thumb. 'Kids nowadays', he thought as he put the smokes into his vest pocket. "Well then," He said folding the lip of the pocket closed "best be about it then." Branchaes said as he stood away from the wall. "I'm headed out, do as you please." With that he walked out the door and disappeared.

Yeah... Seere wasn't quite as convinced as Fuyu obviously still was anymore. Certainly selling it if its a lie though. The fact that he left made it clear he was certain they'd find jack shit - so either their stolen goods were well hidden or, well, never existed.

He stayed on the floor, head in his hand. Yeah, Fuyu was stubborn. Probably best if he came to the same conclusion on his own - Seere didn't want the glacier biting his head off.

Fuyu watched the thug leave through the door, the guy seemed awful confident that they wouldn't find anything if he was going to let them have free reign. Well, they'd gotten this far so there was no turning back now. Fuyu had said he was seeing this through to the end and he would do just that.

He looked back at his guildmates. Seere was sitting on the floor and didn't look like he really wanted to move. Darius and Lockett were just hanging around. They could follow if they wanted, or they could leave, it didn't matter to him. He turned back toward the door and strode out through it.

Fuyu was stunned for a moment when he found himself walking out into the darkness of the alley they had started in. He looked all around himself and wondered if it was an illusion, however it clearly smelled like the alley and not the inside of the building.

"Magic..." he said under his breath. Well, he didn't plan on leaving so he went back through the door.

Seere sighed, watching Fuyu follow after the man determinedly out the door and Darius following behind. Better get moving before he fell behind, then. He stood and followed behind Darius, blinking in mild surprise as he found himself back in the alley when they stepped through the door. Neat trick.

Fuyu wasn't giving up on it, so when Fuyu went back through the door Seere reluctantly followed.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 8th August 2014, 10:30 pm

Branchaes didn't stop to see if the brats had followed him out, but on his way out he'd touched the entrance and used his magic on it, too. He was plenty late enough to his meet up with the other guys. He rubbed the back of his neck, he wondered how he was going to explain his way outta having to foot the bill. There just wasn't any luck of that, but to be fair, it probably was his turn, anyway. Last guy always paid for the meal.

What bothered him most as he strolled down the road was just--what business did Walsh have with the guild anyway? They said they where there on behalf of the council, apparently someone had started more rumors trashing his guild. That was, if they actually were members of Walsh. Guild tat faking was a serious crime, and no Guild would let it stand. Branchaes would just have to ask around, maybe he'd find out who they were.

Pushing the curtain out of the way he walked into the restaurant, and nodded to the waitress as his as the guys waved him down. "See ya got started without me." Branchaes said as he got in the booth and sat cross legged at the table.

"Dang straight, slow-poke!" Francis said pushing him a beer. "So what took ya?" The guys around the table made little grunts and looked at him as they continued to drink and eat.

"Some punks broke into my Guild, beat up a couple of my guys."

"No shit." That was Marco. Branchaes confirmed it with a nod as he was too busy taking a drink. "Who they with?"

Branchaes picked up a plate and started getting food from the hotpot. "Quad of em, they were sporting Walsh tats." One of the guys whistled, Walsh was a pretty big name after all. "Thing is, damn Council -" Whatever he was gonna say was drowned out by all the guys generally muttering bad about the council. Once they quieted down he finished. "Yeah, Council dogs trashing my Guild."

"Don't worry Chaes, we got your back!" Luffy said, raising his mug. "Free Guilds!" "Free Guilds!" They all joined in, especially Branchaes.

Francis asked after they finished the toast. "So whatcha do to dem toadies? Send em packing?"

Branchaes nodded as he finished chewing a piece of beef. "Of course. Wasn't putting up with their shit, that's for sure."

Marco looked up, his eyes already getting pretty droopy. "So where'd ya send em? The woman's bath?" Of course he'd like that, frickin' pervert.

"Nah, wouldn't do that to those poor girls." Branchaes said completely honest.

"That's right, you're not into chicks." he replied remembering.

"Got a problem with that?" Branchaes threatened back, glancing at everyone. They quickly said otherwise and backed down. He snorted and let it drop.

After a second, Marco spoke back up. "So where did ya send em?"

Where had he sent them... ohh yeah that's right. "Someplace they can kiss the rainbow." Branchaes said with a grin as he took a drink.

[ATTN: Seere, Fuyu]

Fuyu goes through the door, set on completing the mission. When he gets through the door, he'll fall straight into a tub of boiling hot dye. Splashing in a most non-prepared fall into a large wooden tub and sending it splashing everywhere. Just as he gets up from hitting the bottom of the tub, Seere pops into the air above him and crashes into the same red tub of dye on top of Fuyu.

The couple dyers in the room are surprised into shock, at all the sudden appearance of them. They are more worried about the dye all splashed over the floor. Well except for the one closest who recovers enough when Fuyu drops in to swing her wooden paddle at the two of them in an attempt to foolishly protect herself.

"Go get help!" One of the ladies will yell to one of the younger aides, who recovers enough with a start to dash out the doors to get some help from the Guild down the way. The old biddy will take another swipe at the two soaked through and probably pissed off mages. When everything gets sorted out, they will have dyed a deep red, along with their clothes and hair.

And people will show up to deal with them, only they'll be immediately recognizable. No fighting will probably break out, after all you all are members of the same guild -- Walsh.

Darius, gesturing for Lockette to follow, does not follow his two allies into the doorway once more. Rather, he moves to investigate into the Guild further, eventually to return to the Guild Hall and call it a night.

Darius does find that the Guild Master has returned, and his report of the report so far does not make the man happy. However, as his guild mates have yet to return, he is sent to bed with a harsh warning and is told to report with the full group tomorrow for a full report.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 9th August 2014, 1:30 pm

[ATTN: Seere]
--???; UMS Border Territory--

Fuyu was completely shocked when he stepped into nothing. He had been expecting to be back in that hallway, but instead he found himself falling. He splashed into something and sunk right down to a solid surface. After a moment he opened his eyes and found he was seeing all red, which utterly confused him. He pushed off the bottom and came back up to the surface.

Just as he brought his head up and was taking a breath, something landed on top of him, pushing him back under. He shoved it off him, popped back up to the surface, and saw that it was Seere. He would've been surprised that Seere had followed him except the fact that they were both dyed red had his attention.

Fuyu then noticed the women around them. They had wide eyes, and one woman swung a paddle, which smacked him in the face. "What the hell?!" he exclaimed, unable to keep his cool any longer. He had to maneuvre backward to keep from being hit again and glared at the woman with all the contempt he could muster.

Suddenly, more people came rushing in. Fuyu started to get ready to fight them when he saw they were all people he knew. The women had called his and Seere's own Guild to come take care of them. Their guildmates helped them out of the dye and Fuyu looked at himself in dismay as he saw he was all completely red.

"Damn it all! He tricked us! Wait til I get my hands on him..." Fuyu growled as his guildmates escorted him out. They made him go home, where he cleaned off as best as he could. It was so late at night that he figured he would catch the Guildmaster tomorrow, so he went to bed.

Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 9th August 2014, 1:48 pm

[ATTN: Fuyu]

Oh man he immediately regretted his decision to follow after Fuyu.

Not too much though - when he finally fumbled over off of Fuyu he burst out laughing, holding onto the edge of the vat to keep himself from sinking. Clever dick, he thought, looking over to see Fuyu damn well fuming. For an icecube he could get surprisingly heated.

They deserved it though - well, at least Fuyu did. He kept fuming and ranting even as more of their guild came to get them - "Wait til I get my hands on him..." - and Seere rolled his eyes, holding his arms out in front of him to better appreciate the lovely new red they appeared.

"Oh would ya shut up about it," he said finally. "Damn loony," he muttered under his breath. The man just couldn't lose gracefully. Fuck it, that was the last time he was letting the glacier speak for him, no matter how pretty his talking was.

He went back to the guild to clean off best he could, and left immediately after. The night was still young, and he wasn't gonna let his lovely new tint keep him from enjoying it.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 12th August 2014, 6:17 pm

Ryla wondered why the boy had stopped and removed his hand from hers and so she turned to see what he was doing. Then he finally took out a notebook and a pencil. She went through it quickly, being careful not to damage any pages and found a good page to write on. She wrote :

''Hey ! You compose music that's awesome ! Also like I was pretty much guiding you since you can't hear in case and the ruins are a bit unstable so we are rushing out. We'll ask the doctors back at the guild to take a good look at you ! I'm sure you'll be fine soon! ''

With a smile she showed the notebook and then added a bit to it before showing it again. ''I'll give you back your book now, but follow me I'll help ya since you helped us a lot !

Then she turned once again toward the others that were carrying the criminal and Sheridan who was following. She turned back to Lark giving him his book back and took his hand again after when he was done packing. Somehow she kept thinking about ribs whenever she took his hand.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Noire 12th August 2014, 7:39 pm

[NOire, Rage, Lark, Sheridian, Theron]

[Noire]- Honestly he didn't have to point out that she was helping him, in the end she felt like she should have tried her luck with the musician or the serious guy. THen again, they'd probabaly just get iritated with her lack of speaking or something of that nature. There were down sides to not speaking out of sheer stubborness.

[Rage]- "So where ecaxtly are we going?" Rage asked as they sidestepped debry, not entirely lliking the cracks that had appeared on some of the walls.
Noire
Noire

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 13th August 2014, 12:54 pm

[Attn: Char]

Rodimus finally cleared them to go, and Janos gave a mock salute to them both, then turned to leave. His first job would be to get packed and ready, then he'd return to the forge. He wanted as much of this work his as possible. After all, he did his best to deliver quality.

He headed to his room to get his things ready. He never packed heavily, and most of what he needed he kept at the ready just in case he needed to be gone at a moment's notice--used to be an occupational hazard. He was packed within the first half hour he'd walked in his room.

That done, he returned to the forge and resumed his work. At least he didn't need to drink those nasty energy drinks, now. Small favors.

[Attn: Noire, Rage, Ryla, Sheridan, Theron]

Lark merely nodded in reply and pocketed his notebook before she grabbed his hand again and off they went. He really didn't understand this girl; he was deaf, not blind or old. Was there some weird merit badge for leading a deaf man at her guild?

Before long, they were all outside, having managed to clear the ruins without it falling on their heads. From there, it was a simple walk to the nearest village, spent in silence except for that ringing. Well, silence for him. The others spoke, but the whole being deaf thing kind of hadn't took. He didn't mind it, though, as it kept him from having to make small talk. It was always so tedious having to fake conversation. He was never sure if he said enough to keep people satisfied. The life of an entertainer had its perils.

Once to the village, they found the nearest inn and got rooms for the night. Lark entertained the thought of playing a little at the common room, but felt it a bad idea considering his own attempts to mimic humanity without the full grasp didn't always go so well. So, instead, he opted for his room and laid down.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 13th August 2014, 8:50 pm

Hearing Rage asking his question, Ryla was about to answer, but Sheridan gave him the answer and also proposed that they should stop by the closest village to rest. ''Um... that isn't such a bad idea ! We did almost die right ? ... Though I still don't trust greeny, we should probably make watch over him to make sure he doesn't escape. We can worry about that one later though ! '' She said with a big smile while going forward and they somehow made it out. ''FRESH AIR OH MY GOD !''

With that they walked on a village that wasn't too far from the ruins. The guild being a couple of hours of walk from there they would certainly need rest before they would move further ahead.

- Village near Shazeer Ruins -

As they arrived, they went forward to the closest inn in agreement that they should all rest and once their rooms settled, she made sure the criminal was firmly tied up even more since she was paranoid and then started to write a letter of report on what happened with some help from Sheridan before then going ouside to find a messenger.

''Excuse me sir ? I heard you were a good messenger after searching around for a good price. I have an important message to deliver to my guild, the sheherazade guild, think you could make it ? ''

''If you can pay me enough for it yes, considering I would be running your errand at night. ''

Ryla took out a small bag with enough money for the man's trip. ''Would that be enough ? And also make sure it is deliver as fast as possible and don't loose it. ''

''That seems to be plenty and don't worry missy your letter is safe with me. I'll be heading out to your guild with it, who should I seek ? '' The man asked wondering.

''Rex or if not available, Miriam.''

''Sounds good, well I'll be heading out now.'' With this the man left with the letter, the money and took off on his horse toward the sheherazade guild which should have the message quickly enough given at which speed the man was going.

''It's good that I brought some saving with me, always helpful, though I didn't think I would have used it for it.... '' She thought while walking back to the hotel. ''Guess my precious stones will have to wait.'' She said out loud looking a bit sad. She liked shiny stuff and mostly stones that could show special reactions. Though she would often use her savings for lab supplies as well since she had a lab at home.

Moving toward her room she looked at the green haired guy again with a glare before laying down on her bed. The moment she came in contact with the soft bed... she fell asleep isntantly.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 16th August 2014, 11:34 am

Guilds Role-Play - Page 7 Day_ii10

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 16th August 2014, 12:39 pm

[Attn: Open]
--Ferrum Coordinator Guild Hall; Guild Master's Chambers; Nighttime--

He had awoken to the rain and went on about his morning routine, practicing his forms. His scars always hurt on rainy days. A reminder of old days. It had rained like this then, too. And the first day he'd appeared here. Big changes were on their way.

His calisthenics and forms done, his magic practiced, he left a note for Char and Rodimus on where he'd be and headed to the forge. Again, he preferred as much of the work to be done by his own hand, even if the bastard he was doing it for were as detestable as Rodimus had pointed out.

The ringing was muted, but still there. He could practice by observing the colors of the sounds, at least. The windows were shooting out a cascade of colors. Opening one got him an almost instant drenching and he had to fight to close it back. Apparently a torrential storm had descended on the land. He shrugged; it made no never mind to him.

He stretched and went downstairs to the common room. It was no different from other common rooms--wooden tables and chairs, a little decor, the smell of stew and ale in the air. In the before time, inns and taverns had interested him so--much to his mom's distaste--but now they held no meaning. You'd seen one, you'd seen them all.

He had earmarked a spacious area on the way in last night and there he began to practice his dance steps. His eyes looked far away as he remembered doing this with his mother. There was no set way to dance, she had taught him, instead only to give over to the rhythm. His inner ear could hear the music they played and his feet and body moved in time. A leap here, a twist there, a handstand kick...

--Infinity Edge Guild Hall; Nighttime--

But in order to keep justice from shriveling up like a beautiful orange fruit containing nothing but a bitter, dry pulp, I discovered once more at Tipasa that one must keep intact in oneself a freshness, a cool wellspring of joy, love the day that escapes injustice, and return to combat having won that light. . Here I recaptured the former beauty, a young sky, and I measured my �luck, realizing at last that in the worst years of our madness the memory of that sky had never left me. This was what in the end had kept me from despairing. I had always known that the ruins of Tipasa were younger than our new constructions or our bomb damage. There the world began over again every day in an ever new light. O light! This is the cry of all the characters of ancient drama brought face to face with their fate. This last resort was ours, too, and I knew it now. In the middle of winter I at last discovered that there was in me an invincible summer.

Sylmeria closed the book. "O Light..." she breathed, closing her eyes as the tears rolled down her cheeks. She wiped them away quickly.

She sat there in the bed she'd occupied for the night, deep sadness still etched into her very soul, reading a collection of some of her favorite essays. The weight of this burden seemed untenable, yet she knew until she stopped breathing that she must.

The storm raging outside seemed to mirror the storm in her heart. She felt wrung out, having spent most of the night weeping. After another hour of tears, she finally forced herself out of the bed. She went through her morning routine, feeling like she was only going through the motions. She put in a few eyedrops to help soothe and hide the red, glassy eyes and applied some rouge to hide the bags under her eyes and make her look a little less pale.

Dressed adequately, she headed downstairs into their common area. She had little stomack for anything, so ordered a warm glass of honey milk to help soothe her. There she sat with her book of essays, staring at nothing, yet feeling everything.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th August 2014, 12:53 pm

Kaimele
{ATTN: Open}
--Family home; Terrenia City--

Kaimele wakes up and sees the clouds in the sky. She gets dressed in her work clothes, putting her hair back in a ponytail. She goes downstairs where her grandmother is making breakfast. She kisses the elder woman's cheek. “Don't worry about the chores, I will make sure they are done today. It looks like my trip to town is going to be messy as well.”

“I would recommend not going to town today. I doubt if the merchants will be open.” Olivia warns her.

Kaimele sits down at the table. “Are you kidding? Sometimes one can find the best deals when the weather is like this. Besides I have such little time to plan. That reminds me I need to get my fans looked at. They need to be perfect for the dance.”

Kaimele finishes her breakfast. She feeds the animals and collects the eggs. She will drop them off at the market while she is in town. She won't have any vegetables this trip. After gathering the necessary items, she makes her way to town. She looks up at the clouds and hope she gets there before it starts raining too hard.

Jacobi
{ATTN: Open}
--Valoria Guild Hall; Chanda Lake--

“Of fucking course.” Jacobi grumbles looking at the ominous skies. If the mission was not so important, he would wait a day. He packs up his stuff and heads down to the common room. It is mostly empty, the other members either sleeping in or getting their stuff done.

“Aye good morning there. Are you heading out? It is going to be rough. Best wait until the storms are gone.” The bartender warns him.

Jacobi grunts and orders an ale and food. “Unfortunately this cannot wait. Damn horses are going to be useless in the muddy roads. I am going to hoof it to the next town.”

The bartender sets the mug and food down no questions. “Don't know what is so important, but be careful.”

Jacobi drinks the glass, leaves the money on the counter and leaves. He is muttering curses about Mia the whole way to the door. He walks by the horse stable. There are a group of people around, but the owners refuse them all. He could have forced is way in, but didn't really want to deal with a horse now.

He walks out of the city gates. His demeanor almost daring bandits to encounter him. It would be good exercise and may even cheer him up a little.

xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 16th August 2014, 6:08 pm

[Attn: Ryushi, Open]
--White Cross guild hall; UMS and Sarrice Border; Early morning--

The sky had taken on a pale violet/gray hue, Chiron could see, as he sat at his bed. Fatigue's sharp claws tried to lock him down to the bed's soft and warm wool, but Chiron had to wake his guildmaster. A busy day was just ahead of them. Chiron's yawn radiated throughout his comfy little room. A small bookshelf stood off to one corner and a wooden table covered in papers and forms stood just next to it.

Looking out the window, Chiron formed an idea of what the time was. He woke up at just the right moment. He went about his morning ritual, cleaning himself up and dressing himself in his normal garb. Hunger reared its pesky head just as Chrion finished put his shoes on. Ignoring his need for breakfast, Chiron made his way to Ryushi's quarters. He suavely opened the Guildmaster's door, quietly inspecting the quaint little room before stepping inside.

"Master Ryushi, it's time to get up." Chiron softly instructed. He placed a firm hand on Ryushi's shoulder before shaking him slowly. "Come on, we have a lot to do today. I'll prepare some tea for you while you ready yourself."

--Ferrum Coordinator Guild Hall; Guild Master's Chambers--

Char rose from his bed at the exact time he always gets up in the morning. He had a hanging clock in his sleeping quarters that rung slowly at 5 in the morning and in the evening, made for him by a friend of Rodimus. Char remembered the preparations he made the night before, recalling all the supplies he packed and the inspections he made. As Char went about his morning routine, he continued mentally checking what he needed and what was already accommodated. Medical supplies were accounted for, Char's arrows, his bow, extra clothes, food, measuring tools, transportation forms, the list continued. Char eventually remembered the archery practiced he needed to conduct. He sighed dishearteningly as he delayed his training plans further.

--Infinity Edge Guild Hall; Nighttime--

The ceiling was dark, which annoyed Nymeria greatly. She hoped the next time she woke up, the ceiling wouldn't be so dark. She hoped light would be shining through the window, illuminating the deep pits and coarse strokes in the wooden ceiling. Nymeria could only mutter an exhausted "ugh" in response to the lack of light in her room. Through the night, Nymeria was haunted by ghosts of her past, stubbornly disturbing her sleep. She would have sworn she heard voices next to her whenever she stared at the pitch black ceiling. Feeling the need for a wake-me-up, Nymeria blamed the horrible sleep on what happened the day before. She still couldn't explain what happened to her or how it happened, but it seemed to have altered her mind in some way.

Nymeria gave up on trying to get more sleep, slugging out of bed and preparing herself for the day. Leaving her mask hidden within her stored clothing, Nymeria walked down to the common room in scrappy, heavily worn shorts, a heavily pale shirt, and a loose-fitting vest with pockets evidently containing something small and light. She sat not too far from Sylmeria, but she never paid the girl much attention more than a quick inspection with her eyes. "Coffee, please. Make sure it's hot." The blood woman asked. The lack of energy was apparent on her but it looked more like a sense of apathy to anyone who noticed.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 16th August 2014, 11:12 pm

(ATTN : Anyone around her xD/In the same room as her)

-Village near the Shazeer Ruins; Northern UMS Territory [Early Morning]–

Ryla was still sound asleep and it seemed she even had forgotten to remove her suit the day before. Stirring in her bed, she finally wake up and suddenly sit up. ''DELICIOUS RIBS !!! .... uh ?'' Looking right and left, she wondered why she wasn't in that kitchen which had ribs... ''Just as I was about to eat it.'' She told herself with a pout before she checked in her bag for her brush and she untied her long ponytails to brush her hairs while giving some glares toward the green haired man that was still unconscious and tied well.

(ATTN : Chiron, Open)

--White Cross guild hall; UMS and Sarrice Border; Early morning--

**Collab with Vye Avis**

''Hmm..'' Ryushi first answered while still under his blankets, when he was shook, he finally opened his eyes slowly and listened to Chiron. ''Mmm...'' He said nodding his head while sitting down. ''Thanks for waking me up Chirron. '' He was wearing a white kimono that was a bit loose around his chest area, his hairs were a bit messy. Letting out a yawn, he then rub his eyes and say ''I'll come down in a few minutes.''

"Very well, Ryushi. How are you doing and what kind of tea would you like? I believe our pantry was recently refilled after one guild member went grocery shopping. "

''I'm doing good, except for the fact that I would have slept more. I guess I'll keep that for the train.'' He said with a smile. ''I think Genmaicha green tea sounds nice if there is... if not I'm good with anything else. And how about yourself ? How are you Chirron ? ''

"That's good to hear! And I'm doing fine, thank you." Chiron returned a pleasant smile of his own. "I'll check in the kitchen for some Genmaicha and brew a hot cup, just the way you like it." With that, Chiron exited Ryushi's room and closed the door behind him. He made his way to the kitchen and found a small pack of Genmaicha in the pantry. Chiron put the tea herbs in a kettle along with a little water. After turning on the stove, Chiron let the kettle sit on the heat.

''Thanks, I appreciate it.'' Ryushi said as he got up from his bed and watched his friend exit his room. He moved to open his wardrobe and looked at his clothes wondering what would be best for this mission. He took out white pants and a white shirt with long sleeves along with a fancy looking no sleeve top. This one was purple with several little designs on it, much like a coat it would be long enough to go to the knee level both in front and back and it was closing like a kimono in the front. ''That should be much more comfortable to wear... especially I suspect there will be some fights... '' He placed those clothes on his bed and took out another kimono for the time he would stay at the guild in the morning. After changing himself in that one, he did his morning routine as quickly as he could and went downstairs with his mask on.

(To be continued =p)
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 16th August 2014, 11:40 pm

[ATTN: Open]
--S'venton; UMS, Targon State-–

Nadia rose early, unable to sleep long, and sat some time in her room thinking and playing with her hair. She glanced out the window of her room - the skies looked ominous today. Pity she didn't bring an umbrella, though she'd be fine without it.

She stood, pinning her hair up on top of her head as usual. Better get as much done as possible before the storm started. She had no idea if her companions would be up, but at least she could start arranging things for the rest of the day.

[ATTN: Open]

Seere groaned as he woke up, blinking as he felt a drop of rain on his nose. He scrunched his nose up and stared blearily up at the sky - motherfuck that looked unpleasant. He groaned again and rolled over on his stomach, getting his bearings. From his pounding headache he could guess he'd gone out drinking last night, but he remembered little else. What exactly had he done?

He pushed himself up onto his forearms, looking down at his still red tinted skin before he studied the wall in front of him. This must have been the bar then. Bloody hell, what did he do?

Seere got to his feet, using the wall for support and trying to figure out where he was. He should probably show up at the Guild Hall at some point - well, no, did he really have to? He went back there, he'd get an earful of crap about yesterday and he really wasn't feeling that.

Seere looked up at the sky as he felt more raindrops begin to fall. Right. At least he'd be able to find shelter at the Guild hall. He'd probably get kicked out elsewhere. "Fine," he muttered, starting to trudge down the road the way he thought he was supposed to go.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 17th August 2014, 6:46 pm

[Location: Outside Burned building; Ventya State; United Merchant States]

The building before him still stood, though he doubted it would for too terribly long before it was torn down and rebuilt. It was cold and wet this late into the night, and Xiax was sure that he was still being watched by one of the Edge members. So far he'd had non luck in locating his things that had been left behind. There had been a false hope he'd held onto, even though he knew deep down it was hopeless.

The sun still wouldn't be up for another hour or two yet, but the clouds above already thundered heavily as they threatened to rain. It was incredibly uncommon for him to get a cold from being out in a storm like this, but the clothes they had provided to him weren't the many warm layers he was accustomed to, and they sure weren't as water proof as his old things.

Xiax was soaked through from little pop-up showers, but he continued his search. Most likely someone had made off with it. There was plenty of things that where useful inside his basket, especially his rain blanket. The man following him wasn't being particularly stealthy, but if he had tried even a little then Xiax probably wouldn't have been able to hear him - the storm was getting louder. The signs didn't look good, this one would be one that Xiax would have to find a good spot to shelter up and hide. It almost made him glad that Ilyana had extended a place to stay on behalf of her Guildmaster, he still couldn't really believe the offer.
He stopped walking, once again stopping in front of the building he had saved the boy from. Boots splashed noisily through the occasional puddles in the street from a distance distance, till they too stopped away from him. A perfectly good opportunity and he couldn't even take advantage of it. The breath from his sigh, threw water from his facial hair as he looked over at the guy keeping an eye on him. It wasn't doing much good staying out here, and he sure as heck wasn't going to be able to go looting inside the building with this guy watching him.
What kind of gratitude would it be if he broke the law in front of Ilyana's guildmates? They'd probably force him to register, right before throwing his old ass into a cold dry cell. A snort escaped xiax at the humor of jail sounding good right now. Tilting his head back, he let the rain wash over his face.

'What to do?'

Xiax probably should register, even if he didn't really want to be labeled a magic user. Tough luck with that, the truth was he already was a magic user. It's not like he could just stop, it's what he was. That was one thing that getting older did for you, it made you accept the hard truths easier. Xiax could keep on living the way he was, or he could try and take another shot at joining a guild. Infinity Edge already knew about his magic, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad this time. Ilyana did seem nice enough, going out on a limb like that for him.

Some gentleman he was being though, still entertaining thoughts of rejecting it, her offer. More thunder crackled through the clouds, it was quite beautiful and deadly scary at the same time. Back when he'd been a hand on the skiffs, he'd learned how dangerous storms could be. The lessons learned from his years since then, didn't really ease that sense of dread whenever a big storm rolled in. He looked at the building, wondering if the boy was safely back with his family. Perhaps he was safe and warm inside somewhere, probably a friend of the family's place.

Once again his started walking, this time leaving the building behind and giving up on finding his things. Sometimes you just cut your losses and bailed. He still could, but how would he ever be able to hold his eyes up and look her in the eye? A man, even a homeless man, had his pride. There was things you could do, and things you could handle doing because you had to. Being a scavenger wasn't an easy life, it was probably the exact opposite. He'd seen men succumb to the darkness. It happened in a million little ways, that slow decent into turning into an animal. Just a few minutes ago he'd thought about looting that house. It wasn't stealing, not really. Tons of the things in there where still plenty useful, though a lot would be thrown away or left to go to waste. Ok, it was stealing. Xiax knew better, but he was just so down from losing all his things that he seriously given it thought. He saw what he meant, but he'd normally never steal except if he really had to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Location: Infinity Edge Guild Hall, Training hall; Ventya State; United Merchant States]

'I should be out there, sear-' Xiax grunted as he pushed himself back up with one arm as he did push ups. '-ching, rebuilding' All his body weight was shifted as best he could to maintain his balance, he still quivered from having to maintain himself. 'Again.' he reminded himself as he mustered up enough to lower himself again, his muscles flexing as the older man lowered himself again.
His arm quivered as he kept himself off the floor. 'Wwwwhhheeeen!' Again he pushed himself up off the floor, his arm instead gave out and he fell back down. 'When was the last time he had done so many push ups?' he wondered with his face to the mat.

"I should probably take another break." Xiax muttered as he raised himself into a sitting position and rested against a stack of weights. He leaned back against them, shirtless and soaked in sweat but not from the rain outside. The storm clouds barely let in any light through the windows in the ceiling, but there was still plenty of magical light though. It was hard to tell just how long he'd been in here, a couple hours? Most likely.

He rose to his feet, and dusted off his legs from habit. Then he reached down and picked up the weights he had wrapped up in the blankets he'd brought from the room. He checked the straps he'd made and slipped them over his shoulders. It was a really lousy job, if he had more time he could make something better. Then again, Xia doubted they would take kindly to him ripping up the sheets.

With that though he started a gradual pace, slowly working up to a jog. The whole thing was lighter than his old basket, and it wasn't as well balanced for sure either. Then again, lot's of people where still choosing to sleep in or laze-about with the storm. Maybe after a bit, he might go find something to eat while he cooled down and rested. He'd gotten up to a steady jog, and he made sure to do it out of the way of the others. Dang kids(they just happened to be younger than him) kept watching him, guess old timers like him just didn't work out like that much. He wished they'd stop their gawking. It never occurred to him that they might be gawking because he was literally some guildless bum that Ilyana had pulled off the street.

He tipped his head once again to the guy at the door as he went past. The guy had disappeared for a few minutes when they got back, probably to change clothes, but he was there again watching Xiax. It was just one of those things, he was going to have to get used to while he was here. It was getting pretty tiring, running with the weights. Not to mention, that it wasn't all that comfortable on his back. Yeah, now was a good time to stop. Xiax pulled to a stop and against a wall as he caught his breath. A wave of dizziness and nausea washed through him, so intense that he brought his other hand up to cover his mouth. "Ok false alarm." he whispered as the flare up receded slightly. It didn't go away, little spots swam through his vision for a second. Maybe he pushed himself just a bit to far, too fast. He recovered enough, and waited to see if it would go away... his vision returned to normal but he still felt a bit sick. He'd probably been using his magic to push so hard, that would explain why his muscles hurt so much after he'd stopped.

Food didn't sound like a great idea, not just yet. Xiax managed to shrug and work the pack off his back and let it thud against the floor before he joined it. "Gods, I'm too old for this." he complained as he leaned against the wall and rested.
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 19th August 2014, 2:53 am

- Village in Northern UMS Territory –

Sheridan had taken a breath of fresh air as soon as they escaped the ruins. He definitely considered this an escape. He could have been trapped in there with Ryla and a man trying to kill him. It sounded like a nightmare.

Once they arrived in the village and found the inn, he took the time to clean himself up and relax. Ryla had sent word to the guild so he didn’t need to worry about that. Though if he was honest, the fact that the guild had sent no one nor attempted to reestablish contact with them was still bothering him. But for the night, he left those concerns behind; instead, he settled for getting sleep.

Before he knew it, it was morning. After getting himself ready, he pulled out a small journal and went to the common room and sat down. He noted that a few of his companions were already awake though they still had time before they needed to move on.

He pulled out his journal and began to write and draw images of what he had read and seen in the ruins. He covered everything from the symbol of the Ninth to the arrangement of the pillars to even the attack. While his memory was excellent, he felt it helped him process what he had discovered if he put it down on paper.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Noire 19th August 2014, 1:26 pm

[Attn: Noire Rage ANyone else within the rooms]

[Rage]- Just his luck, he ended up sharing a room with her; it wouldn't have been so bad if she'd stopped openly avoiding him. Not that he could blame her, their huge misunderstanding left much unsaid and little to say to one another. It stung when she gave him the wide girth, it was as if she was afraid of him; even though he knew better. THen again he hadn't exactly been very pleasant to her when he had found out she'd defected; he winced as he remembered some of the things he'd said to her. She had been skittish enough when she'd gone to see him after so long, and he'd gave her a full and complete verbal thrashing to top it off. Part of him knew that it was just his pride talking when he had yelled at her, but part of him felt like he had the right to do it. He'd always given her special treatment when they'd been in the street gang together, he'd been too young at the time to realize why; he laughed quietly as he thought about it. He'd fallen for her from the second he'd laid eyes on her, and gods only knew exactly how hard he fell. Not that it mattered anymore, she absolutely despised him; and nothing would change that. But he resolved to try before giving up.

"You know...I always wondered why you never spoke." He muttered to her as they sat down at one of the tables in the dining hall in the inn, as he expected he recieved no answer. "I thought maybe you were just afraid at first...then I actually started to think you were born mute. But I heard you, you know...when you thought everyone was sleeping; you'd cry often."

"...I know." He'd barely heard it, in fact he looked up at her to make sure it was her who spoke in the first place. She gave no sign that she had spoken, so he disregarded it as his imagination.

"Heh, but you always were so independant. No matter what it was, you'd never ask for help; and even got angry when we tried to help you. So I'd always go out of my way to help in secret, when you weren't looking. But I guess in the end, you never really needed my help to begin with." Rage stood up with a sigh and turned to leave to the room they were going to share. "I am sorry you know..."
Noire
Noire

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 22nd August 2014, 8:30 pm

[ATTN: Ryla, Lark, Noire, Rage, Sheridan]
--(Sheherazade Guild Hall); Northern UMS Territory; Trentonsville Inn--

Miriam is awakened at three in the morning, though she had yet to fall asleep. Her levels of anxiety and depression were high and the messenger sent to her from Ryla's company were not with good news. After the messenger left, she bent forward with her elbows on the edge of her bed as her knees hit the floor, weeping in her hands as silently as possible. Her things have already been moved into the Guild Master's room, but she feels like an intruder in this space.

After much thought, Miriam decided upon sending a single Guild member in the morning, a Rank A member known as Diggle. He is not only known for his overly-up beat and cheery attitude, but also for his supportive barrier abilities that have saved many from attacks and much pain. He's excellent in missions regarding mining and excavation, as well as a great team-work magic user. He's a very likeable guy.

Diggle is also brought from his restful slumber and taken to Miriam's new office, where she tearfully gives him the news of more loss that the Guild must suffer within 24 hours of time span. He frowns, hugging her tenderly and rubbing her arms, telling her that everything will be okay. He is confused, at first, by her confiding in him, until she reveals that he now has a mission. He nods his head when the details are given, shaking her hand and giving a slight smile.

"I will get it done, Ma'am." Diggle says politely, "No worries. Let me take some of this trouble off your mind and you should try to sleep. When we get back, we can do funerals for each of them at the same time, just like he would want."

Miriam nods and dismisses Diggle, who grabs a pre-prepared bag that was already set up two days prior. Diggle always has mission bags set up, lacking only food. He also already expected to be heading out to the dig site tomorrow--just not as early and not under such circumstances. As he heads out to make the earliest train, he knows he'll be able to make it to the town where Ryla and Sheridan awaits him at around ten in the morning. Hopefully, he'll be able to tell them what is going on without too much crying of his own.

[ATTN: Nymeria, Sylmeria, Xiax]
--Infinity Edge Guild Hall; Morning--

As the morning continues on, Ilyana manages to make her way into the main hall and gathering her usual favorite foods from the kitchens before taking a seat and eating as if she had not had food within weeks. This was a morning routine for her, so most did not pay attention to it. Between bites, she asks that Xiax be brought to her, as well as her Blazing Sword visitors.

She has food already placed around her for those that choose to join her and might be hungry. Still, she scarfs down food for a few minutes before finally stopping with a big, satisfied smile.

"Morning."

[ATTN: Nadia]

Attica, Sache, and Xaroff are all awake at different times, but they all eventually end up in the same place--the Inn's common room where they had just eaten a late dinner the night before. Breakfast is served with ease, and Xaroff is mildly surprised at the level of variety of foods from such a small town inn. Pleased, he helps himself to several plates of different offers.

Attica just hums, sitting at the table and barely picking at her food. Sache looks at her disapprovingly, at first, until she explains that she is not a morning person and that she doesn't usually eat until lunch time. He still doesn't seem satisfied, but the looks of unhappiness towards her direction do decrease, at least.

At around eight in the morning, just as Bae had promised, he returned with another man, looking plump, pale, and quite fancy in dress and stature when compared to the simplistic and casual Bae. The Mayor smiles with greeting, "Quin, I take it?"

Guilds Role-Play - Page 7 Post_s11
[ATTN: CLOSED]

Terrence watched her sleep. Only four walls, a flimsy door, and a small, glass window separated him from his prey--tempting him, urging him to enter and to take that which is rightfully his. Yet, he knows better, choosing to wait and learn. Watching would be his game, from here on.

Surely as he watched and waited, however, he seethed. He hated. Forgiveness had always been his pride, his choice and following of honour--but she took Kanna from this world and that crime is unforgivable. Unforgettable. This dark assassin bitch, this heathen will be taken care of at the right time. Until then, he will have to fight his urges, reminding himself that the wait is quite worth it.

Guilds Role-Play - Page 7 Post_s11
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next