Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guilds Role-Play

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guilds Role-Play - Page 17 Empty Guilds Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 15th May 2014, 3:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ATTN: ALL]

It is a beautiful day, around three in the afternoon, the whole of the region suffering from rather strong winds. It is warm and sunny outside, until the wind blows when it is somewhat chilly. The clouds float on by with the wind's direction, giving the blue sky a bit of variation in design. The towns and cities bustle with busy citizens, Guild Hall doors open and close as business concludes and begins for various members and of course, the streets and halls are also busy with chatter--as it would seem that although things are the same today as they would be on any other day, there is one thing that every living person has in common today.

Everyone that is willing to talk about it seems to have this feeling...a feeling of wrongness. Today feels different, somehow, in some way, though no one is certain as to why this is so. Some are mildly worried, others simply casting it off as just a weird phase. Many have approached the Guilds that are local to them, inquiring if anything can be done it. This has led everyone to realize that even magic casters have felt these odd feelings in their guts, though they seem not to know of its cause or how to make the feeling go away. Everyone has been uneasy since they woke from their beds this morning, but they day still continues on, as if the global feeling did not exist...

Guilds Role-Play - Page 17 Post_s10

Last edited by Leah7 on 27th February 2015, 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Guilds Role-Play - Page 17 Empty Re: Guilds Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 7th June 2016, 12:05 pm

[ATTN: Rat, Seere, Amelia]
--UMS Border Territory, Targon State; White Cross Guild Hall; 6PM--

Dinner is finished, the main hall is cleaned and fully set up between breaks, and the sun is setting into night. It's late, so Whip takes the liberty of inviting Rat and Seere to stay for the evening, should they desire. She knows that she's supposed to wait for Amelia's decision on such things, but what's the harm? She might get scolded later, but it's not like these two should have to travel again so late at night.

Rat seems agreeable, albeit uncomfortable when he makes a swift glance at the ghost hovering near him. It's silent, but he clearly doesn't like Zed very much. Poor Zedd. Always trying so hard to make new friends. Whip sighs, "You know, one more night wouldn't hurt, would it? We've got a library and all kinds of stuff you can do if you get bored."

[ATTN: Nadia, Rocket]
--S'venton; Nothern UMS, Targon State; 6PM-–

The young girl's excitement at his greeting throws Xaroff off, and he can't help but realize that, as he physically jumps from the surprise, that he just almost got the pants scared off of him but a harmless little girl. Well. Certainly not harmless--she's a dead zombie thing. This is kind of creepy. With an awkward scratch at the back of his neck, he sheepishly smiles with discomfort at the child and her pet. This is awkward. And creepy.

Nadia is awake, it would seem. She asks if everything is okay. Looking back, Xaroff answers her before turning back to the dead child. "Uh...yeah, we're good."

Looking from the mangy animal to her, then back to the carriage, then back to the dead child, he wonders what he should do. She wants to join...no way will Lady Aurella accept her. That's just a fact. He cringes. He could invite her along, but...I mean, there's no harm in letting her ask to join, even if the Lady will crush all of her dead hopes and dreams. Oh, well. This is awkward.

"Well, uh, you can ride in the back with us," Xaroff says, hoping this won't piss off Nadia or Attica. "We got two girls in the back that I'm sure would be uh, happy to meet you. Little ones shouldn't be left to walk on the road all day."

Finally, Xaroff's manners kick in, hoping to God that this isn't some kind of trick or trap. He bows to the young thing, albeit with uncertainty, "I am Xaroff. Our illustrious driver is Sache and you'll be meeting Nadia and Attica in the back. Follow me and I'll get the door for you."

With that, Xaroff heads to the back and opens the door to a waiting Nadia and a sleeping Attica. As the side door opens and lets in the sunset's fading light, Attica jumps up as she wakes, muttering words from the dream she must have been having:

"--I don't want it!"

Realizing she's now awake, she opens her eyes, blinking a few times and then yawning as she finally sees the young, dead child that is being let into the carriage. With a squeal, she jumps over to Nadia's side, clinging to the woman's arm and using her as a veritable meat shield. She's clearly uncomfortable, now. Xaroff cringes.

"This is uh...what's your name, honey?" Xaroff asks awkwardly.

More to come.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th June 2016, 7:50 pm

Kaimele
{ATTN: Open} --Terrenia City, Crye Estate; 6PM Plus--

Clementina loves the dance with Victor and promises she will meet with his daughters in the future. She dances more with other people, not aware that the party is quieting down. For there is always another person to dance with. She takes breaks now and then. Even though the storm has been over outside for a while, she knows she will be spending the night. She is far too exhausted to even think about going home.

She finds herself by Lady Cyre while taking a break. “Thank you so much for hiring me. This has been a life changing night.” Even without the invite to the guild, she has made so many connections. She only hopes that she can keep up with them all.

Jacobi
{Attn: Fuyu, Open} --Lacrima Inn Lobby, UMS; 6:00PM Plus--

“I don’t have an answer to that and quite honestly I don’t care.” Jacoby takes a drink of his ale. “Magic like that does not come without a cost. And trust me as a S rank mage that was more powerful that we can even do. My advice, let the higher ups worry about that. Not like we don’t have enough on our plates with our own guild stuff. I don’t know what you are doing, but I am going to find a woman and work my magic on her. Tomorrow I am going to head back to my guild. I suggest you do the same.”

xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki 8th June 2016, 12:02 pm

[ATTN: Nadia, Xaroff, Attica]

"IIII'M rrrROCKEEEEEEEEEHHTTT!!!" Rocket exclaimed with more enthusiasm than a 4 year old child going down a slide. And even weirder that this was coming out of a seemingly walking corpse. "And this is my friend and teacher, Siiiiiiiiirrrrrrrr COALTAR!! You may also call me Lady Rocket, Lady Cerebella, White Paladin Phoenix, or ROCK!!" XD she said this last word in a faux-manly tone. "Sir Coaltar usually just likes to be called as is. But anyway, Nice to meetcha!" she said holding her hand out to shake Attica's. Before Attica was able to say anything, she continued talking, still holding her hand out as Sir Coaltar jumped beside where she was now sitting in the carriage. "oooh, hey,.... You two are really pretty, by the way! I love your pink hair! I wish I had pink hair!! One time I tried staying out in the sun a lot in the summer to see if it might lighten my hair color, but unfortunately that didn't work... I mean, I like my red hair, but sometimes I just want a slight change.. It's so dark. I get it tangled a lot lately too, and I don't know how to fix it!! sometimes it just kind of comes out on it's own luckily, but when it doesn't it can give me a real headache... And your dresses are very pretty too!! Admiration I wish I had ones like those... I used to a long time ago but I lost them and can't get them back now... I've tried to make more but I'm not so good at it and I don't really have anyone to teach me. Sir Coaltar's not very good at it either, unfortunately..."
Coaltar looked at her and she looked back after saying this. "What? you can't expect to be good at everything! I wasn't insulting you!" Coaltar looked back away, completely unphased. It was clear the remark really didn't matter to him at all. After all, there was no shame in not being able to make clothing when you didn't really need it and didn't have the opposable thumbs required to do tasks like sewing. Even so, it wasn't really his forte.

"Thank you all for taking me to Quinssenterra!! Grin I really hope I can finally get a shot a joining now that I'm old enough, ~technically!! I've been waiting and training so long!! I know how to help everyone, and I can be really classy as well!! I mean, I was raised to have good etiquette, and I have been training with Sir Coaltar here to learn how to defend myself and fight and survive off the land for the last few years, so I know I should be ready for anything now!!! ~I'm sooooo pumped!!!~" Admiration
RadioTanuki
RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 9th June 2016, 8:35 pm

[Attn: Sylmeria, Ilyana, Xiax, Gren, Nine, Kennet, Infinity Edge/Dark Ascension, Open]
--Infinity Edge Guild Hall; Ventya State - UMS; 5:40pm--

Xiax knew his power had activated, he could feel it coursing away. It felt like casting a rock down a deep dark well, except that his hand wouldn't let go of the rock, and it was stretching him out while his feet remained locked in place. He feared that he'd soon tear in two if it went on much longer. Even as he was feeling this, the fight continued on. Ilyana was fighting Ravage, trying to thwack him good with a bar of light. Xiax isn't able to make out what exactly is going on, it's too blurry at this distance. He swears that Ravage turns into some sort of demon as his mouth splits apart and screams.

Ravage's scream feels almost unworldly as it blasts into him. The noise pierces deep into Xiax, knocking him over like a child slapped by an abusive adult. Xiax struggles to turn himself over and lift himself unsteadily with one arm. The blow has unbalanced him, as well as knocked his tentative focus on his power away, but not before Nine answered him.

Xiax fumbles trying to use Infuse on himself to ease the various problems he is suffering. His vision is blurry, his ears won't stop ringing, and he falls as he tries to get to his feet. It's like a million tiny buzzing bees are coursing through his body, mucking about with his control of his movements. Chasing that feeling is another like a thousand tiny angels spreading light and euphoria, it's like some sick joke.

Xiax somehow manages to right himself, unknowingly chortling like a drunk. His vision swirls and swims as he stumbles while steadying himself. His vision already a problem at a distance is seriously a problem now. Again he tries to infuse himself but he just can't seem to get a grasp on his own power, it's like a unruly horse that keeps tearing the reign from his hands.

Even though he can't seem to do anything for himself; even if his power refuses to listen to him; it will let just about anyone else take a hold of it. A swirling halo of colors seems to shroud someone. He reaches out and touches them, heeding the advice of The Nine.

His mind feels like someone had just thrown scalding water at his face as he falls and loses connection with his target. Even as Nine attempts to guide his power, that tiny amount of auto-correct is exceedingly difficult and too much for Xiax at the moment. The bees coursing through him turn out not to be bee's at all but fire ants in disguise, chewing away at his nerves like delicious roots. Coughing and biting down hard while grinding his teeth, Xiax tries to shut out the pain.

As the color bleaches out of his vision, some tiny voice, his voice mutters something about 'Analyzing', and Xiax knows he's bumped into Kennet. Xiax can feel that he's right as he continues to stumble trying to chase after Nine's advice. Trying to work his way through the crowd to the next person, members of Infinity Edge shift and balk away from him, almost as if under some strange compulsion.

His second target Xiax manages to reach. While reaching out to try and steady himself by grabbing Gren'd shoulder, his balance gives out and he bumps against him instead. The sensation is like someone trying to yank his soul sideways and tear it out, this causes Xiax to lose his balance and fall past Gren towards two other vague human shapes that his target was near. These two would be his target's charges, Slymeria and Nymeria. The beggar tries to prevent himself falling by holding onto them, but fails anyway as his power activates on them as well. No amount of words can adequately explain the effect of his power rapidly affecting so many people at once. Xiax is left useless at their feet, staring out ahead towards the fight as an Angel and Devil dance merrily ahead. Xiax is in fact very much alive and awake, just paralyzed as a proverbial Ragnarok and Armageddon wage a war throughout his body.

Xiax is helpless to prevent anyone further from forcefully activating his power by touching him, at least until Leah rules him unconscious or dead.

[OOC Attn: Symeria, and Nymeria]
You two have now been exposed to Xiax's power: Infuse. Infuse does to you and your powers what a nice strong adrenaline boost does to a normal person, except it also reduces the strain and blowback of your powers. Even this momentary contact with last for a minute or two, enjoy. Touching Xiax again will trigger his power again, granting an somewhat addictive sensation and increase the duration Infuse affects you.]
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 24th June 2016, 3:08 pm

[ATTN: Xaroff, Attica, Sache, Rocket]

Nadia drew back as she saw the girl Xaroff was leading towards the carriage. She'd not been able to get a good look before, but now, in her full glory, the girl was... repulsive..

Nadia scooted away from the carriage door to let the girl past, and Attica woke up with a squeal and jumped to Nadia's side. Nadia let Attica cling to her arm, reaching her other hand around to soothingly stroke her hair. Nadia's stomach turned as Rocket sat down across from them, but she swallowed hard and suppressed her disgust. Certainly she'd seen her fair share of corpses, but not any that were still wandering around.

Luckily, the girl was so busy talking that Nadia didn't have to try and make polite conversation - she just sat and smiled as she jabbered on. Her facade faltered as Rocket talked about joining Quinsenterra, and Nadia did her best not to openly cringe. Lady Aurella would turn the girl away at the door. She wasn't going to be the one to tell Rocket that, though. Who knew what sort of magical horrors she might be capable of.

Actually... "Etiquette and survival are only two skills," Nadia said sternly, drawing herself up. "A lady must be able to converse with and entertain any kind of audience. What other skills do you have to offer Quinsenterra? Dancing? Singing? Do you have any magical talents to your name?"

[ATTN: Rat, Whip, Amelia]

I know exactly what I'm 'doing' tonight... Seere thought mischievously, a wicked look crossing his face as he looked at Whip. "Aw, c'mon Rat, we ain't in a hurry," he said, elbowing his companion. "One more night under a roof sounds great to me." Under a roof and in her bed.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 27th June 2016, 10:13 pm

(ATTN : Rodimus office)

--Ferrum Coordinator Guild Hall, UMS; 5:40PM--

While there was a moment of silence in the office as people were waiting on Rodimus to answer questions who was himself waiting on someone to get there.... Ryla started to feel rather strange, like a urge of power, but as if it was to much on her body. She started to giggle suddenly out of nowhere and was also mumbling nonsense till more giggles came.

She looked totally out of it, as if she was really drunk.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 1st July 2016, 12:38 pm

[Attn: Ilyana's Group]

The scream drove all rational thought out of her head as she cupped her hands over her ears and hunched against the horrific sound assaulting her entire body and making her ears bleed. When it was over, to her surprise, she was still standing. She also had found Nymeria's arm protectively in front of her. She felt grateful and simultaneously disdainful. The blood of warrior queens flowed through her veins! She needed no--Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!

She felt energy surging in her, something strengthening her, allowing her to stand against the power that should've had her on the ground in the fetal position. Mana. Magic was coursing through her luck-cursed veins. Valkyrie.

It made too much sense, Sylmeria thought ruefully. All the bloodlust, magic...

And then...something happened. A jolt of power ripped through her, causing her body to jerk and the energy she was feeling to surge. Her breathing increased and she suddenly became very aware of every weapon around her. Let me free, you spineless ninny!

Terror gripped her heart as a much colder version of her voice echoed through her head. Who--who's there...?

Who do you think, you sopping winny? Your backbone. Now grab that man's blade and let me work before we both die!

No! Go away! I will not release a killer!

You mewling worm! Look around you! Their blood will be on your hands if you stand here quivering like some leaf in the wind!

Sylmeria cupped her hands to her head, shaking it vigorously. "No! No! No!" she cried. "Get out of my head!"

Feel the power around you. It pales in comparison to what we could do! The very heavens could tremble at your passing if you'd but accept your birthright...

"Go away!!"

I will not be denied! I know you feel it! Feel our power coursing through your veins! Your heart aches to join the fray! Your body hungers with the need of it! Lie to yourself all you want, coward, but do not lie to me...

She didn't want to hear it, didn't want to admit it, but the voice was right. It was all she could do to not reach out and grab the hilt that was just within her reach...
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 20th July 2016, 5:00 pm

[ATTN: Sylmeria, Nymeria, Xiax, Ryla]
--Infinity Edge Guild Hall; Ventya State - UMS; 6PM--

Ilyana's Archon is calm. So calm. Yet, Ilyana is enraged--insulted, even. There is...there are no words that could express just how close she is to just handing over control to it. The Archon does not feel emotions like this, not over something or someone so small. It has no pride, nor remorse for its actions. It simply does its job and it uses Ilyana's body to do so. That is all.

However, Ilyana also knows that once she does this, the Archon won't stop at this man. It will slaughter them all. And she can't allow that. Dark Ascension--all of their members, have such dark, thick souls. They have murdered many, probably in cold blood. The Archon alone wouldn't allow this to go unpunished. Their transgressions are too dark.

He's only eating all of my magic. He just absorbs attacks like it's nothing. Ilyana thinks to herself, calculating. There has to be something he can't eat, there has to be some weakness....but what is it? She looks back towards her guildmates, seeing something...wrong is going on. Most are blinded and Xiax doesn't look too great. Neither does Sylmeria or Nymeria, at this point. Shit.

Ravag's smokey dragon dissipates into thin air and his pose returns to normal, but he looks quite pleased with himself. He knows that she's at a standstill--if even for just a few seconds. The cloaked figures in the distance start cheering, but Ilyana already knows what is coming. There is no warning. There is no heads up or pre-notification of some kind. However, somehow....somehow, Ilyana knows just what is about to happen before it does. She doesn't know how she knew, but she just knew.

The glowing purple circle around her is suddenly there, rising up from it a reversed, black rain. It closes in on her, ready to burn at her as it gains closer and closer against her physical form. Her wings shrink into her body and she looks out at Ravage with pure rage--Ilyana's fury. However, that anger fades away from her face rather quickly and shifts into that of neutrality and emptiness. Her eyes grow hollow as they shift into a shade darker of what they previously were.

He wants to take over and Ilyana can feel his presence pressing down on her like an invisible weight of the ocean above her, pouring into her soul. In the beginning, when she had just discovered her powers, he would have simply already taken over by now. Ilyana's anger returns to her face. I'm a Rank S, now! You can't just take over whenever you want! You need my permission for that!

Snapping into action, Ilyana remembers who she is as her body glows and her wings snap outwards, wide with ready flight. The purple acidic cage that had been circling about her is pushed away and the acid-rain scatters and is dispersed into nothing. The pulse from her body releases an aura of calm over those that are behind her, so as to ease the tension in the air that has risen.

Ravage's attack is headed towards her face, a black blob of ooze that hurtling at an amazing speed to greet her with doom. Crossing her arms over her chest, she finds a stalwart stance on the ground and lets it hit her with eyes closed. A barrier of light forms over her body just in time, and it hits the space around her with a small explosion. Wind rushes about her body, mist and blinding light clashing with a hissing sound as the damage falls.

The clutter and damage of the attack fades to reveal Ilyana unharmed--but she's already rushing out of the small crater in the ground and rushing Ravage with a speed that could almost rival a speed magus. Her fist is extended forward and she's ready to punch him with the force of her flight's thrust. Seeing her coming just a moment before the impact, he gears back with his right hand and balls it into a fist of his own and rushes towards her, as well.

The golden rings that levitate above his arm begin to glow. Each of them expands in width--going from the elbow to the wrist and starting at a larger size and moving to a smaller size. Each of the four bands got smaller and smaller, glowing brightly one after the other until they reached his fist, which then begins to be developed in a deep shade of purple-black. The two meet fists with equal force and an explosion of light and dark lights up the sky as they attack each other. However, the greater speed from Ilyana's wings give her the majority of the damage and as her light conquers his dark, he is thrust backwards towards his men.

"Excellent!" Whip says as Rat groans, but says nothing. Rat looks at his friend with disappointment. They can't steal anything here! There's a freaking ghost stalking him the entire time...and why doesn't that thing stalk Seere? With a shake of his head, he thanks Amalia and the cook for the food before he heads off to find the library.

"Ghost," Rat says, "Where's your books?"

"My name is Zedd," The spirit says oddly, "Let me show you. I am an excellent guide to the library. Additionally, I am told that I make an excellent night-light."

Rat sighs, "Yeah, yeah."

Whip giggles, "I think Zedd really, really likes him."

Attica is amazed at just how quickly Nadia adjusted to this thing being at their carriage. That woman always adjusts to everything so quickly. That's one of the reasons why Attica looks up to her so much. She's just so awesome and well...yeah. You get the picture. She's always so good at handling most situations while keeping her cool. Attica is just no good at keeping her cool.

"I'm Attica...." Attica says shyly, and then listens to Nadia's inquiries with interest. They are good questions, but...she doubts Lady Aurella will let this zombie thing in their Guild. Poor thing...she looks at the kid sadly, waiting for her answer.

Xaroff just shakes his head before returning to the front of the carriage. They've got to get moving so they can get back to the guild hall before dark. IT would be nice to get there in time, for once. Lady Aurella doesn't like it when it takes any of them too long to handle a quest. Unless it's an aristocratic one, of course.

[ATTN: Chi]
--UMS Territory; Forest, Council State; 6PM--
The carriage had been stalled due to the tree in the road, the quiet seems to grow as the clear skies are filled with birds and the sounds of life. They musically tell the stories of just how gentle mother nature can truly be. Nel wonders where Chi is going, but she doesn't ask. Instead, she just looks at her curiously after she has summoned her magic.

However, since the sun will soon be setting and darkness rises into the sky, the birds seem to be finding their own time to wind down as the stars greet the sky with a twinkling beacon that drives the night forward. Soon, only their footsteps upon the gravel road can be heard in the cool, crisp air. Lanterns that are occasionally lit along the road light the way, but unfortunately, this will only be the case in the UMS. Once they hit Holstein, the lanterns leave. The leadership of the Kingdom refused to use the same methods of road laws as the UMS, of course. Each country to their own, one would suppose.

"So...we're walking the whole way?" Nel asks, looking at Chi and then at her spirit. She's not quite sure which "person" she is supposed to be talking to...

[ATTN: Jacobi]
--Lacrima Inn Lobby, UMS, Targon State; 6PM--
"Yeah....cool." Fuyu says, nodding his head. The man seems entirely uninterested in gossip or well...anything except sex, now, it would seem. That's a bit boring, but it's not like Jacobi had showed up to be his entertainment. With a brief, but respectful farewell, Fuyu says goodbye to him and then the two guild members take their leave and head up towards their rooms. They are just going to spend the night here, like Jacobi had suggested. Fuyu's a little disappointed in having a roommate. That means no lady luck for him...

[ATTN: Kaimele]
--Terrenia City, Crye Estate; 6PM--

Lady Crye giggles, "Of course! You know what you're going to need? An accountant--or assistant of some kind. You'll need someone to manage your gigs, collect your payments...the whole thing. You'd be amazed at how much easier it can be to work with so many clients when you have someone doing the books for you."

With a sigh, she sits for a few moments as a lot of the guests begin to clear out. Many are heading to their rooms, others are heading out the doors. The room is much more spacious and quiet, now. She can see Reese in the background talking with her father and they both seem rather silly, at the moment. Reese can be so off the wall, sometimes...

"Wow, that was a huge success," Lady Crye says, her gaze moving away from her father and Reese onto a few of the other guests that seem ready to retire, soon. The orchestra will only remain for another thirty minutes or so, at best. "I do hope you'll be coming to our next event. You can bet I'll be asking you again."

[ATTN: Ryla, Lark, Ryushi, Chiron, Janos, Char]
--Ferrum Coordinator Guild Hall, UMS; 6PM--

(OOC: My last post was me explaining stuff and then kicking you out of the room and no one is posting a response, so I'm just going to continue. Any additional questions you have for the guild master will just have to wait, I suppose.)

After the group leaves the room, Vargas notices that one of the girls in the group is giggling like a drunk. He looks at her with a raised eyebrow, but yeah...that's just not fantastic. He's going on a mission with a bunch of strangers, Char the "magnificent", and a drunk. With a sigh, he looks at the group and considers each of them with an empty gaze before he finally speaks to them while they all stand about awkwardly in the guild hall's front hall.

"Okay, so...it's late. I'm gonna get some sleep after Char briefs me on all the shit going on," Vargas says to them all, "We'll all need to get some sleep, so you guys all bunk here somewhere, get your temp tats for those that need it, and pack your gear. We'll meet here in the morning at 6AM and I expect you all to be on time. You're dismissed. Oh! And no drinking on the job, okay?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skull Miester 21st July 2016, 8:04 pm

]

THE UNFORTUNATE
"SOMETIMES, YOU JUST HAVE TO LET GO."

[ATTN: Nelia]
--UMS Territory; Forest, Council State; 6:15PM--

Guilds Role-Play - Page 17 Nnnyti

"Unless you want to be in a box when they arrive, I suggest you walk with me." She spoke, still curious to the extent of the girl's power. She almost wanted to test her abilities and instigate some combat among the creatures. But even so, curiosity did not mean kinship. She was just another pawn in the grand scheme of things. Every piece had its purpose, and some sacrifices would have to be made.

"Tis near." the spirit would speak, but the words would be inaudible to the girl. It was one of the few benefits of the spirits themselves. Their voices were only heard by the girl that summoned them. Any knowledge they shared would fall upon everyone elses deaf ears.

She smiled as she continued down the beaten path with Nel. The sky would begin to have sunset hues poured into its azure tone, only for the sun to still hang high. It was getting late and light would be limited. Chi didn't fear the dark, for her spirits would light the way when needed.

But she did fear what lurked in the abyss of this shadowy forest.

[ Link To Character ]
Guilds Role-Play - Page 17 2evyhc3
Skull Miester

http://www.imgrum.net/user/horizon.skyline/3679782227

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 24th July 2016, 8:54 pm

(ATTN : Rodimus Office/Ferrum guild hall)

--Ferrum Coordinator Guild Hall, UMS; 6PM--

Ryushi sees the man they had waited on enter the room and its only then that Rodimus started to answer the questions. He nods after hearing about the melting weapons. The fact that they had someone who could help with the metal melting problem was a relief. Not wanting to interupt the man though he simply did a polite nod of acknowledgement.

(this is before she got magic drunk) Ryla was had gotten her response about supplies, meaning she would rush to the closest grocery as soon as she could for salt. Yes it was much needed !

The way the new member was acting in such a calm and uncaring manner regardless of the rank the mission had. But maybe that's just how good this member was ? Still he continued to listen until rodimus was finally done with answering the questions. ''Thank you for the explainations and sounds good, we'll do our best. Hope you'll have some nice rest after this, you guys too.'' He said toward the other ferrum members. ''I think you all did a wonderful job at setting everything you did, oh and thanks for having us over. '' He then bow lightly and does a sign to his guild members to go outside to give the poor man a break.

Ryla had started giggling pretty much around this time and started to weirdly advance toward the exit of the room. But then before starting to move further then just around the guild main hall, Vargas started to speak which made her stop somehow.

Ryushi and his companions head to the guild main hall with the others and then listen to Vargas. ''Sounds good, also since we'll be working all together, I'll take this chance to introduce ourselves right away. My name is Ryushi, this is Chirron, Nadleeh and Valentino. We're from the White Cross guild, it's a pleasure to be working with you all. I don't want to keep you any further though so we shall make preparations. I'm pretty beat myself with all the barriers I used today.''

Valentino simply wave his hand when his name comes up, but stays silent at the moment. He was himself getting tired and also could sense this aura around his guildmaster saying don't say any nonsense or I'll murder you.

''Drink ?!'' Ryla said with a completelly ankward face. ''I did not drink ! hihihihi. OH ! '' Ryla then exclaimed in surprise and then rushed outside in search of a store opened for salt. She just runned.... outside.

(note toward Ryla : dunno if the healing dude will say do anything but if so I'm willing to modify my post.)

Ryushi is just plain surprised by the girl's sudden sprint and just stare at the direction she ran toward for a moment and then go back to Vargas like nothing happened. ''Thanks for having us we'll go see where we can sleep.'' He moved with his members away from the group.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki 2nd August 2016, 11:58 pm

[Attn: Nadia, Attica, Sache, Xaroff]

"Heeelloooooo Attica!~ You have a pretty name!" Grin Rockett exclaimed childishly, and completely unphased by her reaction.

She then sits quiet long enough to hear Nadia's inquiry. As Nadia finishes her statement, Rockett's mouth opens excitedly to say something, but suddenly twists into to a frown, then a perplexed face. Hmmm She thinks for a moment. "Well I can draw pretty well too I think!" Grin she suddenly adds excitedly, "but then I my artwork doesn't usually stay around for very long anyway...." she adds sinking back into thought for a few seconds as she notices Nadia still looks unimpressed. "I do love dancing, though! I did actually learn how when I was little! I never really finished my lessons on it back then, but I still dance! I still at least keep in practice as much as I can! And if I get into Quinnsenterra, I can just keep getting better and better and perfect both those things! I guess maybe I am a little behind in those areas for now, because I can't practice them the way I used to, though... I used to paint on a canvas and dance in ballrooms, but those times are just... well gone. I can't do that anymore, not the same way, but I know I can get better at those things again if I can just get into the guild!!" TearFull She said this all in a much more worried tone than she had been speaking before. She knew deep down that she had been backed into a corner, but if they would just give her this chance!

"I would totally do my best!!" she said, half-bowing in her seat. "Besides, isn't learning and growing in the guild one of the best ways to learn? I would be helpful in any way they need. If there's one thing I won't do, it's give up! No one needs to worry about me on that! If there are any tests or trials I need to pass, I can take them!" she said with fire in her eyes, putting one fist up to her face.

Coaltar just sat there beside her, staring. He had a pleased smile on his face and was just enjoying the ride, as well as admiring his student's determination....

"It doesn't matter what else now, I just have to get into that guild! I've waited so long for this opportunity and I can't blow it now! I can't lie. That is definitely not a Qinnsenterra lady's behavior to have. But there's only so many things out here I can use. I need help... I hate to admit that to myself, but if I can't get in, I don't know what I'm gonna do that could get me in later! It's not like art or dance teachers wander the streets giving out free lessons.... Okay, I could watch bards, I suppose, but that's not usually Quinnsenterra ish material either, and they get really rude if you stare at them for a while without paying them!" Angry she thought to herself with a look of worry. At this point she was almost begging them to be impressed with her.
RadioTanuki
RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th August 2016, 9:55 am

Kaimele
{ATTN: Open} --Terrenia City, Crye Estate; 6 PM--

Kaimele enjoys being with Lady Cyre. “I have not even thought about that, but you are right.” She may even afford more help at the farm too. She sees Reese and Lord Cyre talking. “Reese is certainly a gregarious person isn’t he. I cannot wait for your next event. I know you have to say farwell to other guests. Thank you again for opening you house to me. I must thank your father as well, so please excuse me.”

She is interrupted as she makes her way over to Lord Cyre, graciously accepting final praises from the other guests. She finally reaches Lord Cyre. She waits for a break in his current conversation. “Thank you so much Lord for such a wonderful evening and for opening you house to me. Even with the storm dissipating, I doubt I would be able to make the trek home. Reese, I thank you as well for the gift. I will treasure it always.”

Jacobi
{Attn: Fuyu, Open} --Lacrima Inn Lobby, UMS; 6PM--

Jacobi makes his rounds telling stories, eating, and of course drinking. It won’t take him long to find a woman. They always like the so called bad boys. He is one to show the ladies a good time too. Not that he takes advantage of them, he makes sure both have a good time.

xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 9th August 2016, 8:25 pm

[Attn: Illyana's group]

As Ravage unveiled his secret weapon, Nymeria felt Sylmeria's body jolt unnaturally. Taking her eyes off the impressive battle, she saw Sylmeria struggling with herself. Then came the loud screaming. Clearly, something triggered the young girl, and now she was a lit fuse. At the same time, Nymeria felt a surge of energy flow through each vein and artery. Her heart rate felt normally high, given her current circumstances, but her body felt...dense. It was as if something manifested within her body and took on a life of its own.

The veins in her arm looked swollen, highly visible under the pale canvass of her skin. What the devil is this feeling? This couldn't be Ravage's doing. She looked around, finding Xiax on the floor. "The hell!? Are you okay!?" Nymeria reached down to shake Xiax, but the same sensation shook her again. Then she realized Xiax was the source. Nymeria had no idea what he did or why, but it sure felt damn good. She was overcome by an urge to bleed herself dry. Her arms trembled under the weight of resisting carnal desire.

Nymeria looked for somewhere quiet to take the girl, but the two were surrounded by battle, weapons strewn about them both. Nymeria had to fight her curiosity for the sake of the mission, and maybe even the lives of those around them. She grunted as she weighed her options. Might as well be the responsible role model I'm supposed to be...

Nymeria reached for her knife, but quickly paused. Drawing a weapon so close to Sylmeria may set her off, so that left Nymeria with only her blood as her weapon. Raising her trembling free hand to her mouth, she chomped her wrist with as much force as her jaws could muster. The jolting pain snapped Nymeria into high alert mode; the taste of her own blood somewhat sweeter than she remembered. She tightly clutched Sylmeria with one arm, her other arm drained of blood, yet it the numbness felt completely fine. In fact, her appetite was almost stunted, except for a power-drunken hunger, fueled by the rapid blood loss and a desire to let her powers run wild.

"Stay close to me!" Nymeria yelled before running towards the back of guild hall, away from the entrance. Making a beeline through the chaos, Nymeria glared for any opening as well as Dark Ascension goons. Any adversary that dared to get in the way would meet a swift blade to the face, gut, or shoulder. Aiming to find a door or some hallway, Nymeria hoped Sylmeria could hold out for a bit longer. Nymeria swiped open a deep gash across the chest of a plain-looking man armed with a hand axe. Before she could identify whether the man was friend or foe, another assailant came from behind. A voice screamed "You witching bastard! Back to hell with ya!" followed by a burly man with a beard swinging a sword down on Nymeria's shoulder, an inch away from her neck. The blow knocked Nymeria away from her guildmate and to the floor, dazed and confused. The open wound bled but the blood appeared thicker than normal.

[Attn: Rodimus' group]

Char didn't look the nearest happy while Vargas assumed leadership. He just stood and waited for the group to disband. "Janos, could you take our guests to the guestroom while I inform our friend of the mission? Thank you." Char's words were full of the dry passive aggression that he always uses around Vargas. If Char could explain things quickly and effectively he should be able to get away and get in bed sooner than any of the others. He already started formulating his words in his mind. By the time Janos and the others leave, Char should be ready to explain everything.

Chiron on the other hand couldn't wait to just get some rest. It was a long, eventful day, and tomorrow didn't seem to be any easier. Once he was introduced by Ryushi he nodded his head with a "Pleasure to meet you" in his usual politeness. He'd met a lot of guys like Vargas; bunch of tough guys that won't take any shit. Not the easiest to socialize with. Things should go fine as long as the group doesn't piss him off, but Chiron persevered tension between Vargas and the other Ferrum members. And then there's the girl...Ryla was her name. Chiron leaned over to Ryushi and spoke in a hushed manner. "Do you think the girl is actually drunk? I could use my ability but I'm exhausted..."
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 11th August 2016, 9:33 am

[Attn: Rodimus' group]

"Ryla!" Lark called after the back of the fleeing girl. He needed to stay close by her, but he needed to go get that stupid tattoo. Stupid cults.

Asking around, he quickly found where he needed to go, got it on his upper arm, then immediately proceeded to shoot off out the door to see if he could find the hyperactive git.

In the meantime, Janos clapped his hands gleefully. "Come with me, my little nunnery!" he said cheerfully. "I'll make sure you get to your quarters? Anyone need a turn down service?" He gave another sly wink to Nadleeh. "No? Probably for the best. I sometimes tuck in too tight. You'd be stuck in your bed for daaaaays!"

He led them upstairs and to the guest quarters, making sure they knew where the bathrooms were and amenities. "Check out is at 11 and breakfast is from 6-9 am. Make sure you give Beatrice a smack on the ass as thanks for her amazing breakfast--she'll likely cover you in hot silver for your trouble as she's a silversmith, but the amusement you'll give the rest of us, namely me, will be invaluable! G'night, peeps!" With a flourish, he leapt toward the ceiling, flipping upside down and walked away--on the ceiling.

[Attn: Ilyana's group]

Before Sylmeria knew what was going on, she was being dragged away by Nymeria. She did her best to try and stay close, but they were separated as Nymeria was suddenly attacked. Sylmeria tripped an fell to the floor in a sprawl, struggling to right herself in the chaos surrounding them.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 11th August 2016, 10:49 pm

[ATTN: Attica, Sache, Xaroff, Rocket]

Nadia nodded, keeping the grim look on her face. Used to dance in ballrooms, did she? A delusion or the truth? "What about magic?" she said sternly. "You know Guilds primarily take members with at least some magical talent." No mention of any combat skills from the corpse girl, so that was probably a good thing. The more the girl talked, the more harmless she seemed, even if she was, well, grotesque.

"Hmm," Seere said, watching Zedd and Rat leave. "Well, I think I really, really like you," he said smoothly, changing the direction of the conversation back where he wanted it. "Anythin' you wanna do now?"
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 5th September 2016, 1:12 pm

(ATTN : People in the ferrum guild)

--Ferrum Coordinator Guild Hall, UMS; 6PM(ish)--

Ryushi wasn't really sure himself as to why the girl was acting this way so suddenly. Especially he had seen her a bit before and she was fine. ''I don't know, but I do know I would have wanted to talk to her about something in private. Maybe later.

That's when of course Valentino would have to come around and be a big goof. ''Oooooh.... is our guild master perhaps in looooveee ?'' He asked in a way too obvious teasing manner.

Ryushi shook his head. ''Of course not.... I just saw something earlier and I want to talk about it. '' He also wanted to facepalm cause of course the other guild had their own addition of womenizer.... why ? They were showed to their quarters as well as where the bathroom was. ''Thank you, although I think I'll decline the slap on the ass as it would be rude.'' He said in a very neutral manner. When the guy just started walking on the ceilling though his heart almost skipped a beat in surprise. ''Wh-What ?... '' Nevermind that he was too tired to think about supernatural things now.

Valentino also decline the offer regardless of being a womenizer himself, but the thought of becoming one with silver didn't sound too appealing.

Ryushi headed to the room. ''Well with this shall we double check our supplies and see if we need anything before going to bed ? We'll need to be well equiped for this trip.''

Valentino nods and say ''Agreed, it's going to be quite the hardcore trip.''

(ATTN : OPEN/Lark when he find her)

-- Close ish to Ferrum Guild Hall, Grocery store 6h30PM ish ? --

The place Ryla ran to with so much speed was a grocery store. She bought some salt, garlic and garlic seasoning. ''I will keep all evil away from me !!! '' She ran out of the store laughing like a maniac ''MWAHAHHAHAHAHA'' And then went to the next to get some wood to do a few stake, thinking she would actually maybe see vampires out there. She then was going back toward the guild with what she bought, althogh she may have bought too much, it was a bit heavy to carry not to mention the wood sticks weren't pre-cut so it was hard to bring those with the rest.

(ATTN : Rat, Seere, Whip)

''Indeed Zedd does seem to like Rat hehe. '' Amelia said with a smile. ''Well I think I'll leave you two be and go around see if there's any more help I can offer. I'll also go see the damages on the village since the storm stopped. Have a good evening you two. '' With this she leaves and go speak with some guild members right away.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 5th September 2016, 4:55 pm

(ATTN : Lark, Open after)

**This is a collab between me and Venom**

-- On the way back to the ferrum guild/6h50 ish at the end of it ? --

"Now where did she go...?"

He wandered around the town asking around and it wasn't long before he had a trail--a ditzy girl running like a maniac leaves an impression on people. Her trail went cold after the grocery store, as she'd headed off in a direction away from the guild. Or...it would have if he hadn't found her stopped and looking lost.

"What are you doing...?" he inquired.

Ryla jumps as she hears Lark suddenly asking her what she was doing. ''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !'' She runs toward the first wall she sees and drop everything she was holding except for one of the bag of salt she had. ''BEGONE EVI- Waiiiiiiit....'' She suddenly stops mid-motion finally realizing that it was Lark even though she did recognized his voice. ''L-l-l-l-lark ! I'm erm... sorry... was lost in my thoughts and erm... yeah.... but I was shopping for WAR AGAINST EVIL !..... '' She said that with a maniac smile. The content of her backs as well as the wood sticks could be seen easily, garlic, garlic seasoning and salt in big quantity. ''And erm.... now I was trying to find my way back to the guild. I'm not sure which way I came from though mmm.....''

Was the girl touched in the head? He looked down at the bag and saw stuff for...hunting vampires? He needed to handle this girl carefully. He needed her a lot more than she needed him. "I...doubt we're dealing with vampires," he said in a neutral tone. "But, c'mon. I can show you the way back to the guild." He grabbed one of the sacks and started heading back.

''oooh... well I was thinking about maybe evil spirits too actually ! Thus the salt ! '' She said that with a big smile. When he took one of the bag she had dropped and mentioned going back she nods and say ''Yeaaah ! Thanks a lot. '' Grabbing the rest, she followed behind him. ''So erm.... how are you feeling ? You still all good and better right ? '' She asked a bit worried that he may still be tired from what he went through even though she herself had gone through quite the crazy day.

Salt? Evil spirits? Was she two? I'm going to have to earn this, aren't I? "I'm fine," he told her in that mock cheerful voice he'd always used. Though, now, it sounded hollow even to him. "A little tired, but I've got my hearing back and I'm not full of holes! So there's that! Ha ha!"

Ryla smiled brightly. ''Good. I'm relieved to hear that.'' Then her eyes switched to sadness and she suddenly became more serious. ''I really was scared we would lose you as well.... I was really worried.... Especially I'm the one who proposed you coming with us to get healed and you just got hurt more on the long run.... I felt sorta responsible for that. '' This wasn't good she was thinking back on what happened, the deaths she saw or learned about today. Her heart was aching again even though she tried her hardest to push that aside because of the incoming mission.

Why was she worried about him? For all she knew, he was just some vagrant. Whatever.

He grimaced. Oh, damn. She was getting emotional. What was he supposed to do for this...? Generally, people wanted hugs. He sighed, then put down his bag, turned to her and gave her a hug.

Ryla wasn't expecting a hug from Lark at all so she simply acted a bit surprised at first, but it sure was feeling warm. A few tears came down again and she said. ''Oh no... I erm... I'm sorry I'm going back all emotional on you... '' She said trying to rub the tears away. ''I'm such a mess... I had too much of a rollercoaster of events I think.'' Ryla added with a sigh, hugging him back.

Huh. It seemed to be helping. What was that bullshit they always tell you? "It's alright," he said, doing his best to sound calming. "It'll all be okay." What a crock of shit.

Ryla nods and let go. ''Thanks, even though what might come could actually be worse.... but I have to do this... Thanks for your support and sorry for being so emotional. I'll try to cheer up while not looking like a maniac ehehehe.'' She let go of a small laugh with her eyes still slightly red. ''Let's gooooo !!!'' She said going forward and then she stops turning slightly to wait for him at an intersection... ''Where to?..... ''

Thank the spirts that was over. He smiled, picked up the sack, and continued walking forward. "Forward," he answered. "We're probably ten minutes away."

It was all going to be worse? She had no idea. Well, at least there'd be nobody to mourn him.

''Okiiies !'' Ryla said with a big smile as she continued her ways toward the guild hall with his direction.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 16th September 2016, 10:32 pm

[ATTN: Sylmeria, Nymeria, Xiax]

Kennot is angry, his eyes glowing a deep red with a black and red haze rising up from them like a fog from death's shores. His eyes are everywhere--it's hard to focus. The people about him are in chaos. That's the biggest advantage that Dark Ascension has...they are all calm out there. But Infinity Edge is freaking out--there are higher ranks that are mildly calm, but many of the newer members are panicked. It won't do.

He gestures to Brenda, who almost steps on Xiax--how could she miss him?!--he stops her and pulls her close. He orders her to ensure that all newer members would be sent to inside of the building so as to fortify it and protect any and all of its entrances. Then, to command the advanced members outside to assist Ilyana in the fight. Though she says nothing, Kennot can tell that she's unsettled by his eyes and his voice. His tone is darker than usual, though he's not sure if it's because of his power or because of his fury.

"Help Ilyana...?" Brenda asks, her wings going up defensively as a reflex, "Isn't that illegal to procedure?"

Kennot shakes his head, "It's one versus one, unless one breaches contract. Then the other may follow, as the contract is already out of bounds."

Brenda pauses, blinking. Then it clicks and she gasps, "They're cheating!"

Kennot nods his head, still upset. He looked down at Xiax with concern. The man could die, if they aren't careful. Not all of the power here is his, however. It's strange. He looks strange and so does his magic. It's twisted, somehow. Whatever. That's not something he can deal with.

"I need you to get a barrier mage--Kiera or Ven, whichever." Kennot says just before she walks off, "I need them to put a barrier over Xiax, here, to ensure he doesn't have contact with anyone without consent."

Brenda looks at him incredulously. "Really? You're worried about this guy's hurt feelings when--"

She doesn't understand. She doesn't see it like he does. He wants to explain, but there's not any time. And in the end, it doesn't matter. A huge explosion from the fight shakes the ground violently and Kennot goes down. He pulls Brenda down with him so that she may use him to break the fall. This way, she won't fall on Xiax. When they are finally able to stand, he looks about, but he's not able to see Sylmeria or Nymeria. Shit. I was supposed to watch them!

He can't do that, now. He's in charge of strategy. He can do this. He's pushes Brenda off to do her job, now, but he sees Nymeria off in the distance, carrying Sylmeria in her arms. Holy hell! Kennot almost vomits. Placing his right hand over his mouth, he doubles over and dry heaves. He looks back up at their fleeing forms in the distance with disbelief, looking back with an incredulous expression as everyone around him is looking in the opposite direction. They have no idea what is just right there with them...

Flashes of light from his back and from the reflections of the eyes all near him brings his attention back to the fight. Right. he's got to get this battle back into their favor...but how? He's going to have to find Gren! He concentrates his ability, looking around only to find...that Gren is everywhere. Transparent images of the man, all over the place! It's crazy. He focuses on them harder, reaching out to talk to one.

"Gren..." He says, but as he focuses on Gren's ability, he understands his ability in full and his mind is blown. He never really...grasped the fullness of it. And it terrifies him. He shrinks away, not touching the ghost Gren, after all. He says his name louder. "Gren! GREN!!"

And then Gren is there, enhanced by Xiax just as he is. Gren says nothing, instead staring intently at him and Kennot knows that he is dying to get involved. He wants to. He's just waiting for a chance for it to be legal. He looks like he yearns for it and now, with the full knowledge and understanding of what he can do to people, Kennot shudders as he says:

"They're cheating. What do we do?"

- - - - - - - - - More to Come- - - - - - - - -
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki 24th September 2016, 2:03 am

[Attn: Nadia, Xaroff, Sache, Attica]

--Still en route to Quinsennterra--

Rockett looked a bit startled at this question at first, and all of a sudden her light-hearted, enthusiasm flipped to fear and nervous tension. "Well, um..." She looked down at the floor a bit and wiggled her feet a moment, then looked around as if she were afraid there was someone spying on her from outside the carriage. "See I do, but I'm not exactly sure I can completely control it. It just sort of... works on it's own, in certain situations. But when it does, it's like... the best feeling in the world!! TearFull

I don't know how to even describe it. It's like when it happens, I feel better than ever, but unfortunately... it never lasts. In fact it feels like the time I feel that great gets shorter every time, but for those first few days or so after my magic triggers, it's amazing! Admiration

Like right now, I work as hard as I can to do my best, but, to be honest.... I feel sick... like all the time, and I have just been trying to work past all that and fight the pain of it all. It was terrible the first few years of this, but you get used to it when you feel like death all the time. I built a tolerance to it. Oh, and people get scared of me a lot! Shocked
I mean I just want to help and stuff, but!... Oh yeah... What was I saying? Anyway, yeah, my magic is really great when it works, but like I said, I can't actively control it... It sort of... just triggers in certain situations... When I was little, I was told a lot by my guardians not to do certain things, or I could get hurt really badly and die...

...see I don't think I should necessarily tell people this, so I don't much, but I HAVE to get into this guild, and I know that if there is any chance of us becoming guildmates, we have to learn to trust each other!"

"Meow!" Shocked

"Yeah, Sir Coaltar! I know what you meant, but.... this is serious! Sweatdrop They need to know, even if it's dangerous! Especially because that! I've already said so much anyway! I can't turn back now!"

She looked back to them and continued...

"My magic power, so far.... only triggers when I die...."
Blushing/Embarrased
RadioTanuki
RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 28th September 2016, 6:35 pm

[ATTN: Rat, Seere]

Whip smiles wickedly, her eyes darting from side to side after her cheerful wave goodbye to Amelia. Her right index finger then moves to her lips as she looks up in contemplation as a small, quiet "hmm" slips from her lips in a playful way. There will be plenty of time for sex later, so...

"How would you like to do some magic training?" Whip asks, "We have both combative and non-combative procedures and one of our trainers is teaching lessons about now."

Attica is intrigued about what Rocket's dancing and artistic skills could be...Lady Aurella will, without a doubt, expect a demonstration of what she is capable of doing. Despite how she looks, the girl has to be really good at her talents to be as confident as she sounds...right?

Sheepishly, she giggle anyway and smiles, "Well, I suppose time will tell, then. We're on our way back, so it'll be faster for you to get there, now, for sure. It's okay for her to ride, right, Nadia?"

- - - - - - - - - More to Come- - - - - - - - -
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 8th October 2016, 12:12 pm

[ATTN: Sylmeria, Nymeria, Gren, Kennot, Illyana, Open]
--Plane of Torment-- Infinity Edge Guild Hall; Ventya State - UMS; 6PM--

People say that you can become used to anything given enough time. Ahead of him a battle fought on between the Angel of Heaven and the Snake of Hell, but that didn't matter. The world was Pain, and pain was all the world. That was until the tiny suffering light was pulled away and into action. The blood within Xiax's veins attempted to rise to meet Nymeria second touch and this jerked Xiax's consciousness around within his sea of torment.
Unable to muster the strength necessary to convulse, his body barely trembled when the touch finished. His attention was pulled away from the battle waging between Illyana and Ravage. One bloodshot eye was able to look back towards those he had bumbled into.
Another sensation clawed it's way into the warring layers of agony that tormented him, insatiable hunger. His being craved, he didn't know what, but he craved it. He was a silent drooling party as he watching Nymeria reach for a knife, and the suspense rose.
Battle? Yes! Battle!
Xiax was let down though when she disregarded the knife, and he was unable to realize he'd formed thoughts. Nymeria rose her hand to her face, the tore into her hand! His body was riveted, as his hunger didn't exactly push away the pain but gave him another stomach clawing agony to feel. His bloodshot eye watched the crimson elixir slighter and crawl on Nymeria's arm, as his body groaned for just a single drop to fall towards him. He'd crawl or claw his way towards just one life saving drop. A flesh starved ghoul, a emaciated vampire, neither of those things could compare to just how much he hungered for it. Yet no drop fell, the desert of Xiax's mouth would remain barren and dry.
He was left to want. His fingers barely displacing the dirt as they attempted to drag him towards the feeling forms of Nymeria and the Valkyrie. Powerless was he to do much more than stare at the disfigured Guard and Smoke-eyes, the only two left within sight.
With her so far away Xiax's focus was lost, and the Agonies pulled him back into their deep sea. His mind tried to curl up into a little ball, like a armadillo hiding it's belly in an attempt to protect itself. The attempt did nothing to protect Xiax, the pain wasn't caused by forces outside him after all. Even as he tried to keep the power from leaking out, his attempts to suppress Infuse only left him more vulnerable to the monsters ripping at his flesh.
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 9th October 2016, 1:59 pm

Sorry for the double posting but I've been asked to post as Gren so indeed I will.

[ATTN: Infinity Edge/Dark Ascension battle site]
Glen casually looked over his shoulder towards Kennot. It might have looked strange to see the man's eyes surrounded by dark flames, but the world looked strange to Gren.
It was like he was looking at thousands of overlapping images, like someone had peeled back the film over his eyes and let him see into the spirit realm. His power was indeed strange in how it worked, but this many choices was truly crazy even for Gren. All this caused by the sprawled man near his feet, Kennot had not been kidding about Xiax's power.
"Sure?" Gren asked in his typical short speech, and even though he could see how intensely Kennot was focused he waited for the confirmation. Rook would tear him apart if he interfered in a legal match.
When Kennot nodded, Gren frowned causing discomfort in his jaw. Gren despised liars, cheats, and criminals. "Point them out." Gren said as he flexed his sword hand, stretching out the muscles in his hand. As he started to activate his power. Kennot's hand blurred, seeming to split into multiple images that surrounded his real arm. Gren already could sense which of them Kennot was pointing to, the images of himself appearing next to them were already becoming distinct realities.
Gren disappeared from where he was, and just as fast several ghostly blue after images appeared next to the indicated targets, Gren's hand clamping down on their arm. Just as fast Gren disappeared with the offenders, so rapidly that the lag between them appearing and vanishing wasn't easily noticed.
He'd teleported miles out, and dropped the cheaters on their asses. Not giving them the time of day to process the disjunction. Lucky for them, this divergence from their original location shouldn't cause them massive damage to their fragile brains. The loss of power though wasn't that draining on Gren, who had built up a resistance to the psychological trauma his power could inflict.
Shimmering into existence behind Ravage, Gren placed his sword near his neck. Gren didn't even have to draw it, this choice already had his sword drawn and held near the man. Gren could have just as easily impaled Ravage, but instead Gren would give him a chance. Rook would reprimand him if he just cut down Ravage during an official Guild match, even if he was stopping him from cheating.
The sudden appearance of Gren would startle both Ravage and Ilyana, probably her less since she had fought with/against Gren in the past. "Fight fair, or leave Ravage. Cheat and I'll strike them down." Gren chose to focus just the tiniest bit of his mana into his sword, letting the blade be surrounded by a haze of heat instead of full fire..
Gren had his power ready to shift where he could avoid Ravage and counter attack if he made any attempt to attack him.

MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 17th October 2016, 8:53 pm

[Attn: Sylmeria, Illyana's Group, Open]

Reeling from shoulder wound and the resulting fall, Nymeria planted a shaky hand on the ground to prop herself up onto her elbow. Surrounded by her own blood, she failed to notice the man approaching her with his sword poised to skewer her. By the time she saw the man's dirty black shoes, she felt something sharp penetrate her back. The force knocked her back to the floor with a wet thump. Realizing the situation she was in, Nymeria screamed in pain. She saw Sylmeria on the floor, dismayed by the horror around her. Close to Nymeria's hand was a hand ax, and with little time to weigh the consequences, Nymeria took the ax and threw it Sylmeria's way.

"Take the ax! Protect yourself!" She called out hoarsely. The man looked amused. He shoved the blade deeper into Nymeria's body, drawing an unearthly growl from the hemomage. "Tryin'a get your pup to fight for ya? You're despicable!" The man spat below him.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 19th October 2016, 12:32 pm

[ATTN: Chi]
--UMS Territory; Forest, Council State; 6PM--

As they make their way through the forest, Nel is wary of the spirit that guides them, somehow uncertain of what to expect or of where they will be going. She had it in their head--where they would be headed and such...but now that they are actually traveling and the overall presence of Chi has brought her to a nervous wreck, she's lost all of her train of thought and can barely manage or understand what is happening.

They walk along the path with a slow pace, but not too slow. The driver in the distance is still working around getting that tree out of the road. Nel is sure that when he gets on the road again, he'll be able to catch up with them and they'll get to ride once more. There's no way he shouldn't be able to catch up.

"...you know this place is known for its bandits, now, right?" Nel asks nervously, looking about her.

[ATTN: Kaimele]
--Terrenia City, Crye Estate; 6 PM--

Lord Crye, smiling widely, takes the dancer's small hand in his own large one, bowing deep down to her and kissing the back of her hand. His big laugh rumbles as he nods his head at her thanks while Reese makes a smile of his own and backs away just slightly to allow the large man the space for his bow. The polite gesture is appreciated by the Lord as he speaks.

"Oh, milady, that performance was wonderful. I do hope you'll stay this night, I wouldn't dream of making you travel all the way home after dark. Instead, I can arrange to give you a ride tomorrow morning--wherever you'd like to go! What do you say?" Lord Crye asks politely.

Reese had only nodded his head politely in response to her thanking him for the gift, as he doesn't wish to interrupt the man's conversation.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skull Miester 20th October 2016, 7:57 pm

THE UNFORTUNATE
"SOMETIMES, YOU JUST HAVE TO LET GO."

[ATTN: Nelia]
--UMS Territory; Forest, Council State; 7PM--

Guilds Role-Play - Page 17 Nnnyti

"Then I'm sure you also know why they haven't appeared yet. Chi spoke, on edge for the mysteries in the dark. It was perhaps not the best time to tell the truth, but would there ever be a good time? "Thieves are nothing to worry about here, at least, not after sundown."

With each step, their journey on the dirt road went on. Chi was fixated on the task at hand. There was many a thing to uncover, and no details to share. Whatever power lay out of reach was certainly lost to time for a reason.

Reaching out to the spirit, she would grab at his ghostly body. The colors of the apparition would change for a moment before returning to green. The area of where Chi's hand touched turned orange, another snake-like being crawling out of the side of the large ghostly samurai.

"Ssssstupid banditsssss. . . " the serpent would say for all of them to hear. Chi would simply grab the new being, only to hold him like a staff.

"I suppose now isn't the best time for ghost stories?" Chi would say jokingly.

[ Link To Character ]
Guilds Role-Play - Page 17 2evyhc3
Skull Miester

http://www.imgrum.net/user/horizon.skyline/3679782227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top