Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Closure RP

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character Closure RP - Page 3 Empty Character Closure RP

Post by JerriLeah7 24th May 2014, 12:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Character Closure RP - Page 3 The_jo10

Amongst hills and grassy plains, where a few trees rustled in the wind here and there, pillars stood, made of a black and purple stone. It is soft and cold, despite the overhand of the warm sun. The blue sky contrasts with the fresh, green grass and the day is quite beautiful. The pillars seem quite out of place compared to their natural surroundings, the simple designs on their circular surfaces whispering of something more than anything that could be natural.

The Pillars:

There were six of them, each almost identical with the others. Three pairs shared a base design, though all were topped with the same height at six hundred feet into the air. These pillars, of course, are not natural at all and are born of magic. From the tops of the pillars, travelers are known to appear from other worlds, having been granted passage by some portal or another. Only one rule is kept here in the passage of the pillars that stand so erectly in their circular pattern of green surroundings: One may never pass through unwillingly.

In other words, no traveler has appeared at the top of these giant structures without choosing to be there for some reason or another. Today, on a beautiful sunrise, the cold stone pillars are found with new visitors to this new, mysterious world. As they awaken to cold winds bright daylight, with rustling trees and no immediate, physical way to get down to the ground's level, the Gods of this new World look down at the visitors and wonder what brings them here.

(OOC: Please note that each character came here willingly, following the person that you posted is "important" to them through a portal into this world. The circumstances and details to how or why you followed that person through are yours to create.)

Last edited by Leah7 on 11th November 2014, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Character Closure RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Closure RP

Post by EphPhoenix 5th June 2014, 1:35 pm

[Attn: Tae, Open]

Gosalyn cocked an eyebrow at his question, then smirked at his trepidation. "I guess you don't see many drakes in your world?" she said. "Half human, half dragon." She looked at her wings and tail. "These I can hide, I just choose not to. The pointed ears, teeth, and slitted red eyes, not so much. There are magics Drakes can learn to fully blend in, but I am not ashamed of my heritage." She'd experienced human prejudice before. It hadn't gone well for the perpetrators. Her grandfather had had to step in the few times she had met bigoted dragons. Blood feuds had almost started more than once.

Drios looked at her in awe. "You're a--a dragon...?!" he breathed incredulously.

Gosalyn puffed up with pride. "Only half," she said.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 5th June 2014, 3:04 pm

{Attn: All}

Geneva is happy that Tae asked the question that was on her mind as well. She looks over at Goslyn and Drios. "Must be interesting worlds you two are from. Dragons and if I am not mistaken Gargoyles are considered mythical creatures in our world."

She looks back at Nymeria. "So does your ability work with any liquid or just blood? Can you control other's blood or just your own? To answer your question, I can only control water, not all fluids. My ability is not that strong yet..."

"It is getting stronger everyday." Wailele chime in encouragingly. "Let me show you what I can do. Hold out your hands." Geneva holds out her hands and Wailele turns into transparent spheres which covers Geneva's hands. The spheres form into two guns.

"Wailele stop showing off." Geneva sighs. "Does anyone else have abilities as well?"

Last edited by xenolion on 23rd July 2014, 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 5th June 2014, 3:40 pm

[Attn: Open]

Drios flinched. "Y-you have gargoyles in your world, Gosalyn?" he said nervously.

Gosalyn folded her arms. "Dude. Are you ashamed of your heritage?" she inquired.

Pride flashed in Drios' eyes. "Never," he said fervently, then deflated. "But in my world, humans have hunted my kind and the other races to near extinction. What were once free lands have become enslaved by an evil tyrant."

"Yeah, yeah," Gosalyn said. "Hunted. Tyrant. That ain't here. Ya get me? Now don't make me repeat myself. Be yourself."

Drios sighed. "Fine..." he grumbled. He spoke the word of deactivation. Immediately, he stopped stooping and stood to his full height as the ring's spell faded, dispelling his human guise and unfurled his wings. He was a powerful figure of a gargoyle; his hair remained silver, but instead of 6'0, he was now 6'4 with a face not much different from his human disguise, except for ridges where his eyebrows had been and his gray eyes became gold. He stretched, happy that he no longer had to stoop and massaging the muscles of his lower back. "That's better.

Gosalyn blinked in surprise. "Very different from my land," she said. "The ones from my world are made of living stone and ugly monstrosities." She nodded approvingly. "I can see where your pride comes from. Never forget it." Drios nodded.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 5th June 2014, 6:55 pm

[Attn: All]

Gosalyn revealed the nature of her species, which honestly shocked Nymeria. Dragons were much larger and serpent like in the ancient tales of Nymeria's world. But a half dragon? How did that happen...? Nymeria shuddered at the thought of what had to have taken place for that woman to exist. How silly of me to think that...Magic must have been involved somehow. And this water-moving woman...She's asking a lot of questions...At least she can only control water, and...those weapons of her's.

"I can only control my own blood, so no need to worry about yours." Nymeria giggled in high pitched squeaks. It amused her that the others might be afraid of her power, but she could tell a few weren't daunted at all.

"What about the gargoyle?" Nymeria asked, responding to Geneva's second query. "The ones from my world are made from stone as well, although they only exist in ancient stories."
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 5th June 2014, 9:46 pm

[ATTN: ALL]

Tae listens as Gosalyn explains what she is. His eyes widen in surprise at the knowledge, as dragons are mere myths in his hometown. The fact that dragons exist somewhere is somewhat comforting, despite how dangerous and terrifying the were in the children's stories that most of his people grew up. Still, part-dragon? He isn't going to even ask...

Geneva clarifies that dragons are also just a myth to her...perhaps some of the dragons of Gosalyn's world found their way into his and Geneva's, enough to be seen and bring about stories of their existence and adventures? She also reveals that her powers are limited to water and also shows that the lion thing with her (he's forgotten its name) can shape-shift into odd looking objects. She inquires about others' abilities, but this is interrupted by something more.

Then, another fact is revealed: the man-demon is a gargoyle. Tae has no idea what in the all of the Maker's creations those are, but when he discovers what they look like, Tae cannot help but to take a step back. Apparently, they are creatures of stone in others' worlds, though they do not exist in his. How confusing.

He had been walking, but upon the revelation of what this guys is...he cannot help that his stride halts as he somewhat gawks at the two as they stand next to each other and Gosalyn comments on his true form as the magic spell or ability over the creature is deactivated.

"That is...so badass." Tae says with a smirk and a disbelieving shake of his head, "I'm almost jealous--but not of that man-hunting experience. That sucks balls, Drios. Humans can be such disgusting creatures."

After a bit, Tae begins to move forward again, heading out on his travels once more. As time passes, Tae begins to ponder different things, such as how his own magic will react with the world. He hopes Asher will not tell the others of his ability, at least not yet. He still has to figure out if he can even use it here on anything but Ash...
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th June 2014, 6:02 am

{attn: Drios, All}

Geneva gasps when Drios turns into his gargoyle self. She is seeing what others in her world can only dream about. A million questions run through her head as she wants to know what is myth and what is reality. "Please forgive me if I seem to be gawking, but you are truly amazing! Both you and Gosalyn are."

Wailele turned back into her lion form. "Oh uh, you have opened up her curiosity. I am surprised you are showing such restraint and not shooting off questions."

"Please, I know how to act like an adult." Geneva retorts. Her eyes reveal the childlike curiosity though. "I don't want to invade your space, but may I?" She is holding up her hand.

Last edited by xenolion on 23rd July 2014, 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 6th June 2014, 7:49 am

[Attn: Geneva, Open]

Drios cocked one of his ridges. He was not used to this kind of behavior. Though the manic gleam in her eyes made him feel like some new toy. "Um...sure," he said. He leaned forward a little to make it easier for her hands to reach. "Your animal there. Is it a familiar? Are you a sorcerer or wizard?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th June 2014, 4:53 pm

{Attn: Drios, All}

Geneva reaches out and touches Drios. Before she can answer his question, Wailele shakes her head. “No, no, no she is not a sorcerer or a wizard. She is an awakened, and I am a soul. Not her soul mind you.”

“I know very little about the awakeneds, but I know they are there to stop the demons from collecting the soul fragments. There is a lot more too it, but I don't want to bore you. Now if my phone was working I would be able to access the research I did as well.” Geneva shifts around a bit uncomfortably. “I didn't mean to frighten you, but well think of it this way. If you were face to face with a being who is considered a myth in your world, you would be curious too.”

“It doesn't help that she is a newer awakened and only just came to terms with it.” Wailele discloses flying out of her reach.

“Wailele, you talk too much. When we get to the water, you are going to be my practice dummy.” Geneva reaches out to her.

Wailele chuckles at Geneva. “I have two words...Bring it.”

Last edited by xenolion on 23rd July 2014, 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 8th June 2014, 7:10 pm

[Attn: Geneva, Open]

"Sounds like a tough job," Drios said in response, looking from one to the other as they went into their explanations. He smirked as he watched them engage each other.

Gosalyn rolled her eyes. "Let's get a move on," she said. "The sooner we're away from those damn pillars the better."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 8th June 2014, 10:25 pm

Tae listens to the others converse, mildly interested and chilled just so slightly when he hears Gosalyn's eagerness to get away from the pillars. It seems that the tone in her voice seems as eager as his stomach does. He turns his head behind him, looking back at the eerie structures that seem to dig a pit into his body that hints at darkness and emptiness and he does not like it.

He turns back away, facing towards his goal as he moves more swiftly towards his the small water source, the stream that had previously seemed so far away now appearing much more close to them in what feels like a very short time span. If it had taken him longer than expected, he'd complain, but this? Naw, this was fine with him.

When they reach the stream, Tae takes one of the shells of the black orbs, shaking it with his back turned as a short, swift glow seemed to shine from around him before he turned back around with a content smile. He then moves down and fills the black orb and the flask given to him by Gosalyn with water.

"No poison." Tae says with a nod, "One less concern with us. Now we can carry an ample amount of water if we don't manage to find any within the next few days."

He steps away from the stream, looking up at the sky for a bit and squinting them from the sun's light. It's beautiful and still windy, though much warmer now, now that he has adjusted to being on the ground. "We have about six more hours of daylight. I suggest we take advantage of the day while we can."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 9th June 2014, 4:30 pm

Nymeria silently listened as she walked with both hands cupping one of the containers. She was able to mentally fend off her boredom for the moment, but she knew her composure wouldn't last forever. When the group finally reached the stream, Nymeria patiently watched Tae get some water for himself. A strange light flashed for a second before Tae gave the all clear.

Nymeria stepped up to the stream, unsure whether she could trust the boy's words. I'll only take a little sip and see what happens... She dipped the opened shell in the stream and let the water flow inside until the black container felt full. She took a little sip, hoping for the best. "Not bad." She muttered. "Now to wait for any after effects." Nymeria openly suggested following the stream against the direction of the current. If water is so important, than someone or something must be utilizing it elsewhere.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th June 2014, 6:10 pm

Geneva fills up her containers easily by manipulating the water into a mini tornado. To make sure there is proper air and water mixture to fill them up faster. She makes true to her promise and has a water fight with Wailele.

She goes over to Tae after he said they should get going. "I don't know much living in the city, but maybe we should stay by the water. In most of the books I read, most major cities are by water sources. Whether it be lakes or rivers, so hopefully we will find someone who can help us. At the very least we will have water whenever we need it."

Last edited by xenolion on 23rd July 2014, 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 9th June 2014, 10:26 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Asher was stunned as Drios revealed himself as non-human, but he kept his surprise and curiosity to himself, letting the woman Geneva ask his questions for him. He kept eyeing Drios as they started for the river, uncertainty holding his tongue. Another outcast... moreso than he. At least no one tried to bloody kill him for being a failure.

At the river he waited for Tae to give the all clear before scooping down to fill up his own containers. He scooped some of the water up in his hand and drank without hesitation, before standing up again, shaking the water from his hand.

Geneva's words seemed logical enough, and he nodded and glanced over at Taeyrn. "Seems like a sound enough plan," he said.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 10th June 2014, 11:12 am

Tae finishes his preparations, hearing a few of the others talking about following the stream. It's really just leading into a small spring, but the path still goes North, which was his intention, anyway, and thus nothing of his plans have yet to change if he does as they suggest.

With a shrug, Tae moves forward, but then halts as he realizes he needs to set up preparations for his defenses. He lifts up two arms, his palm spread out openly to the sky as a glowing, magical symbols of blue and gold appear in his hands, about ten inches in radius.

He holds the magical lights for a few seconds as they spin on his hands before he lifts them and presses one against his chest while the other presses into his back from behind. The posture it takes to touch his own back seems somewhat awkward, but Tae has gotten used to it. As the magic symbols make contact with his body, they disappear, as if they were never there.

With that, Tae checks that all of his weapons are present, the sword being the most obvious and the shuriken pulled out, counted, and then put away. After the brief stop, he picks up the water containers once more and setting out towards his goal.

"Say, did anyone else get vibes from those pillars?" Tae asks, his own question sending chills down his spine.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 10th June 2014, 12:17 pm

[ATTN: All]

As Tae checked his weapons, Asher reached a hand down for his own - hatchet, short sword, quiver. He counted his arrows by touch as he started to follow Tae. "Yeah, the bad kind?" he said in response. Not when he was still on them, but after... well, it was hard to distinguish what parts of the anxiety were caused by the pillars and which were just his own. But just thinking about them gave him the creeps.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 11th June 2014, 12:40 pm

[Attn: Tae, Open]

Both Gosalyn and Drios had watched with interest--Drios' avid, Gosalyn's detached--as Tae cast his symbols. "What kind of magic is that?" he asked.

"I don't think it's magic," Gosalyn said. "I'd be able to feel it. Unless his magic works differently somehow, which is possible."

"Maybe you're right..." Drios said. "I had been helping to find a book that held all magics gathered from different worlds, so there has to be a degree of similarity for it to work, then, I'd imagine."

When Tae inquired about the pillars, both Drios and Gosalyn made a face. There's definitely something magical about them," Drios said, looking back and shivering. "But they give me the creeps."

"Same," Gosalyn chimed, not bothering to look back. "I say the more distance we make, the better."

Above them, Sullivan followed, leaping from tree to tree and keeping to the shadows. His thoughts on the pillars he kept to himself.

Last edited by Venom on 11th June 2014, 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th June 2014, 1:05 pm

Geneva watches Tae carefully seeing the odd ritual and symbols. She wonders what abilities he has as well as Asher. She looks between the brothers. Tae is definitely the more outgoing of the two. Asher seems to be one to think before he acts.

"Well they can't be totally malevolent since they brought us here." Geneva suggests as the walk along the stream.

She looks at the rest of the group. She likes Gosalyn. The lady seems well rounded and fun. Geneva cannot believe she made such a fool out of herself with Drios. But her curiosity got the best of her. He probably thinks she is crazy. She hasn't had much to say about the boy in the trees. She wonders what his world is like, or the others for that matter. Hikari is not going to believe this...

Wailele leaves her shoulder and flies over to Nymeria. It is odd since the lion hardly ever leaves her. Wailele goes to Nymeria's side not landing on her shoulder. "You and Geneva have a similar ability. I am hoping you may be able to help her out a little perhaps? So far I have made her training more fun to get her acquainted a little with manipulating the water into different shapes. Normally I don't ask outsiders, but I don't have a choice. Think about it for now." Wailele leaves Nymeria's side and goes back to Geneva's purse. She curls inside and rests.

Last edited by xenolion on 23rd July 2014, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 11th June 2014, 1:45 pm

Nymeria curiously watched Taeyrn stop to prepare himself before he continued on. That looks like empowering magic. Maybe he's stronger than I originally thought. She never bothered checking her own equipment. Losing track of two blades and a few containers would be a feat all on its own. Although she has forgotten her mask was on her head from time to time.

"I'm more worried about what created those pillars." She added. "They certainly don't look like they occurred there naturally in such a figure. And what about how we got here in the first place? Isn't it odd that we were all each placed on a pillar in the same area? It makes me think we were brought here for a purpose."

Geneva's pet then appeared next to Nymeria's shoulder. It spoke of offering assistance to its owner. Before Nymeria could think of an adequate response, the creature flew back to Geneva's carrying sack. This is new... She thought surprised. Teaching someone how I use my powers...should be fun.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 11th June 2014, 3:20 pm

Tae feels his gut sink deeper as many of his comrades confirm his feelings of dread towards the pillars. He resists the urge to look back at them again as he travels on, moving forward against the stream and casting his glance at the sky above him to give him some sense of familiarity.

"My magic isn't really magic." Tae says, "It's aura manipulation. Or at least, that is what the people of my world have theorized."

As the path continues forward, the group finds itself rising up a large, steep hill once more, the shadows now sparse and trees rare. What few things can be seen are in the distance, and the grass is quite short and tame, barely covering a person's feet. Due to the lack of obstacles or nearby objects at all, it is not hard to immediately notice the shadows cast upon the ground.

Tae looks up, his head jerking swiftly with caution as he notices the large, feathered creature in the air that looks like nothing he has ever seen before. It was much larger than any creature he has ever seen, wings spanning out to at least ten feet wide above in the air. The animal-thing seems to be closer to the ground and Tae halts his forward march, uncertain of how to respond.

Creature:

To anyone with good senses, the animal will smell, appear, and sound odd, but still natural and as if it is a part of Mother Nature. What is most odd about the animal is that it seems to have come out of nowhere--it did not seem to come from any one direction, other than just up. When the creature finally lands on the ground before them, it lands at the very top of the hill that they had been climbing--touching the earth at around six hundred feet ahead of them.

Taeyrn finds himself grateful for the distance, though the creature seems to be making no haste to move towards them and has no hostile stature or posture that he can determine. The creature merely stands erect and facing towards their left, looking at them with one eye as they stand there (or walk there), until it slowly moves forward towards the stream with its cautious glare, dipping its head to take a drink from the cool waters.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 11th June 2014, 8:01 pm

As they walked, both Drios and Gosalyn near simultaneously--Gosalyn was a hair quicker--reacted as their ears twitched, immediately noticing the shadow on the ground. They looked up and rolled in opposite directions, coming upright in defensive positions. They sniffed the air, turning to regard each other.

"It's odd..." Drios said. "But..."

"Smells like it belongs?" Gosalyn chimed in, to which Drios nodded and Gosalyn nodded approvingly.

"It looks kind of like...a griffon."

Gosalyn nodded. "It does, though without the bird mix. A chimera, perhaps?"

Drios nodded. "Keep in mind, though, those are mythical creatures in my world."

Gosalyn smirked. "Not in mine."

"It doesn't appear overtly hostile."

"I'll wait, it looks intelligent. Though animals are generally true to their feelings."

As it landed, they relaxed a little, yet there was a tenseness to them that spoke of being ready to spring into action. As it lowered its head to drink, Drios relaxed. "I don't think it's our enemy."

Sullivan had sensed it a tad sooner than Gosalyn. He'd let out a squeak and had to maneuver, but he finally saw it. Big. Mean. Biiiiiiiiig. His mind raced. If he tried to run, it'd eat him! If he stayed where he was, it'd eat him! His heart started racing with rapidity.

"Calm yourself, Sulli, before you have a heart attack," dragon girl snapped at him, then added in a colder voice. "Calm down, now, or do I need to come up there...?" Something in the tone of her voice chilled him to the bone and he oddly found himself able to calm down all at once. Scariest woman. In world.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 12th June 2014, 3:00 pm

"Aura manipulation...?" Nymeria asked. She was so enthralled in all of the differences between her world and those of the others that she wished she could open portals herself. She didn't even notice the large, feathered beast in the air until it she saw Tae stop dead in his steps. Something must be wrong. After only a few seconds of looking, Nymeria found the creature flapping its way down to the ground. Her muscles jerked as she felt a sense of danger, but the beast didn't seem to be violent.

"Well...at least we're not alone. Perhaps the creature can speak." She was surprised the creature didn't attack the group as soon as it appeared. She knew herself and the others were trespassers on this strange land. Maybe the winged creature was sentient, or had some scrap of intelligence.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th June 2014, 3:15 pm

{Attn: all}

Geneva sees the creature before them. "Woah..." Escapes from her lips. She listen to the other ones. Griffons are a mythical creature in her world as well. Then again there is a half dragon person in front of her.

"If it was going to attack us, it would have already." Curiosity gleaming in her eyes. "I think we should approach it cautiously. If it can speak, maybe it can give us some information about this world." Geneva smiles at the others as she walks forward. If it attacks she is near water and can fight back. She also has Wailele to help as well.

Last edited by xenolion on 23rd July 2014, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 12th June 2014, 3:27 pm

[ATTN: All]

Asher followed Tae's gaze and reached behind him towards his bow as the creature descended, landing on the ground at the top of the hill ahead of them. He watched it cautiously, slowly unslinging his bow from his back and holding it casually at his side.

He cringed at Geneva's suggestion, watching her move forward towards the animal - the griffon, whatever they decided to call it. Asher muttered an annoyed curse under his breath, shifting his stance as he watched Geneva go towards the animal. Maybe it meant no harm - but he wasn't going to count on it. Should anything go wrong, he'd be ready to cover her.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 15th June 2014, 11:39 am

As Geneva moves towards the creature cautiously, Tae remains still. He does not approach, nor does he make any efforts to take a defensive or protective stance. He simply watches, very curious and half wondering if the woman is crazy. Then again, she may be used to this variety of creature from her world and her actions may not be out of the ordinary for herself. Maybe that lion thing can grow massive in size and protect her.

The creature merely drinks its water as she approaches, staring at her as she comes closer and then stepping away when she is within twenty feet of it, keeping some distance between the two as it simply stares, its eyes darting from her to those behind her that are watching. Should she try to move too close, it will bare its fangs.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th June 2014, 1:38 pm

{Attn: creature, All}

Geneva freezes when the creature steps back. She doesn't want to invade it's private space. She bows her head slowly and shows her empty hands. "We don't mean you any harm." A part of her feels stupid for speaking to a creature like this. However if it is an intelligent creature, maybe they can meet a new friend. "We are travelers and want to know if there is a place to rest."

Last edited by xenolion on 23rd July 2014, 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top