Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 3 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 31st July 2014, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I cannot wait until we leave for the wedding." She hasn't told anyone about her doubts. She knows that Sangria would not be able to see her as a ruler because she is a woman. Langora want to see her with Anton. How is she going to be able to handle international affairs if there is this much resistance. "Do you think they will have the meal in the dining room?"

~~~~~~~~

"We will present Anton with both options and let him choose. If it wasn't for lack of protection, I may have suggested that Jasmine and Serena stay in the Lane house." Kalista sighs. She stand up and stretches. "Well I have some works to do. Don't worry Serena, you are safe in the castle."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 3 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 5th August 2014, 9:26 pm

"So Levi, how do you like Moldova?" Jasmine asks.

"I love it. The people are very low key and friendly. They are more open minded than others." Levi grins. "Not to mention the clothes. Let me tell you Nathaniel looks good in the outfit."

"Somehow I knew you would mention that." Jasmine laughs.

"I also love working at Mallory's. I do some of the books and put a new inventory system in place. Your brother hangs out in the kitchen all the time. It surprises me that none of you are fat with how delicious the food is." Levi adds. "I can see why you guys are such good dancers. You need to work off the food."

"Oh stop Levi, he is always bragging about my abilities." It is Nathaniel's turn to blush.

Jasmine grins. "It makes me happy that you guys are so much in love. See Levi, I told you he was a catch."

~~~~~~~

"It is a family heirloom, passed down on my mother's side. It was better than anything else I could find." Vincent explains. He is surprised when Serena didn't mention the camping. "Are you ladies picking up some food too? If you want we can sit together and let you two catch up a little."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 6th August 2014, 6:29 pm

Brandon laughed at Levi. “You guys make a cute couple.” He said.

Nathaniel smiled as his blush left his face. “I do love him, I know this started out as a joke between Jasmine and Serena, but I am glad that they did it.” He said.

“So Thomas, what about the girl you were seeing?” Brandon asked. “Did she come on this trip with you?”

Thomas shook his head. “No, but we have been writing back and forth. She doesn’t want to leave her mother alone, so I respect that.”

~~

“No actually, we just ate. However it was nice to meet you Vincent. I hope you take great care of this lady. She is a good woman.” Loraine said.

Serena smiled and took Vincent’s hand. “Don’t worry, I love him and if he treats me wrong he has to deal with my dad.” She said winking at him. “It was good to see you both. Hopefully we will get to talk before you guys leave.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th August 2014, 6:56 pm

Jasmine finishes up with her meal. She cannot stop herself from yawning. “I know I should not be tired. I think part of it is how long I have been working on my therapy in the carriage.”

Levi looks at Jasmine's arms concerned. “How is that going?”

Jasmine glances over at Brandon. “Don't take this the wrong way, but frustrating. More because of me though. I want to do things, but I can't. I have improved a lot, but I still have a long way to go. I may never get full rotation back and it is my own fault.”

Nathaniel feels a bit of the frustration and rubs her arm. “Look at Iverson, he still has issues with his shoulder, but he doesn't let it bother him. As soon as the race is finished, you will train on the crossbow. Eventually you will be a better shot than us again.”

~~~~~~

Vincent leads Serena back to a table. They are soon joined by the royal family of Malain. “Hello Princess, you may not remember me. I am King Richard. I was talking with the Langorian's and heard the good news.” He turns to Vincent eyeing him cautiously. “And you must be Vincent. I saw your proposal for the next Council. I am impressed. Allow me to introduce my wife Syrah and daughter Hillary. My son is playing with Grayson now.”

Vincent looks at the family. It was King Richard, his wife and daughter that appears to be a little younger than them. “It is a pleasure to meet you. Please sit down there is plenty of room.” Syrah sits down next to Vincent. He is looking at her shirt and there appears to be something on her shirt. He goes over to brush it off.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 6th August 2014, 7:37 pm

Brandon looks at Nathaniel and Levi and lips to them thank you. He puts his arm around Jasmine and looks at Levi. “I know that it is frustrating to her, I can see it in her eyes when she is working and she is trying to push herself. What matters though is that she is making progress and she can already lift her arm more then what she was able to do before. Even the rotation exercises are helping her.” He explained. He looks at her. “Would you like me to walk you back to your room?” he asked.

~~

Serena smiled at King Richard. “It is a pleasure to see you and your family again. Queen Syrah, it is a pleasure to see you as well.” Serena said. They were beginning to eat when Vincent reached over to Syrah and tried to brush something off of her shirt.

Syrah looked a Vincent with a puzzled expression before looking at Serena. “Vincent…what are you doing?” Serena whispered to him.

Syrah looked at what Vincent was trying to wipe off of her shirt and chuckled. “Vincent that is part of my shirt, It is part of the design. I assure you it won’t come off.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th August 2014, 7:55 pm

“I need to unpack yet and I hope to see mom before I go to bed. I suppose I should leave my door unlocked so Daniel can join me. If you want to walk with me you can. Or you can hang out with the guys. You know beat your chest and do other guy stuff.” Jasmine stands up. “I have no idea what tomorrow is going to be like. I know Jonathan will want to do final adjustments. So everyone get some rest.”

“Don't worry we will.” Nathaniel grins at Brandon. “It is up to you. I was just going to have a beer and play pool with the guys.”

Thomas is making whip noises teasingly.

~~~~~~~~

Vincent's face turns beet red. He jerks his hand back so quickly he hit Serena lightly. “I...I apologize. I thought it was a piece of food. Oh Goddess Serena. I am such a klutz.” He stands up needing some air. He bows before leaving the room.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 6th August 2014, 8:06 pm

“Why don’t you go see your mom and talk to her? I know you have missed her. I wouldn’t mind hanging out with the guys some.” Brandon said. He could see Thomas making whip noises and chuckled. He stood up and walked over to her. He put his arms around Jasmine and kissed her on her lips. “I love you Jasmine.” He said.

Levi whistled at the two of them for sport. Brandon could hear Nathaniel laughing.

~~

Syrah looked at Serena and smiled. “I understand he is not royalty. He was trying to wipe the little symbol here off of my shirt.”

Serena felt bad for Vincent. “You will have to excuse him Queen Syrah. He is new to diplomatic ways and he is working very hard. Please excuse me while I go talk to him.” She said.

King Richard was chuckling. “Don’t worry about it Princess Serena. I know he meant well.”

Serena curtsied to them and followed Vincent out of the room. She finds him looking out of a window as he leaned up against the wall. “Vincent, are you alright?” She asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th August 2014, 8:44 pm

Thomas rolls his eyes. “You guys are doing it wrong.” He starts to make gagging noises. That causes everyone to laugh.

Jasmine goes upstairs and happens to meet Madeline in the hall outside of Daniel's room. “I finally got him to go down. Now let's go to your room. I can help you unpack and we have some girl talk.”

Jasmine opens her door and waits for Madeline to walk in. She puts her hand on her mother's stomach. “How are you feeling?”

“I am doing better, the morning sickness is gone for the most part, but not the fun begins.” Madeline winks. “So how was Langoria?”

“It was an adventure. The temple was gorgeous. I painted the stain glass they had there. It was so beautiful. I also made Brandon's and my masks for the masquerade ball. I donated them to the hotel for putting up with us.” Jasmine explains.

“Hotel? I thought you were staying in the castle? Were the Lagorians not hospitable?” Madeline asks

“No, no not that. We just though it would be better if we stayed on our own. The hotel was closer to the temple. There were some issues with Nadine as well.” Jasmine tells her. She didn't want to tell Madeline the truth about what happened with Anton.

Madeline can see Jasmine wringing her hands. “Iverson sent a telegram explaining what happened. I only wish I knew what was going on in Uncle Lawrence's head right now, but I don't. I do know that he will be going to the Goddess Temple after this as well.” She looks into Jasmine's eyes. “No matter what happens I am so proud of you.”

~~~~~~~~~

Thomas goes to the first available pool table to claim it. Nathaniel goes to the bar to order a round of beers. Levi stays by Brandon. “Listen, I don't know how close you got with Jasmine. Frankly it is none of my business. However I know that her and Nate have a bond that goes deeper that I know. I know one night he was really amorous. For that I have to thank you. On the flip side, he was really jumpy as well. Promise me that you will keep her safe. I love Nathaniel and I don't want him to hurt.”

~~~~~~~~

Vincent is looking out the window when Serena approaches. “I am fine thank you. I just needed some air.” He sees Serena tapping her foot out of the corner of his eye. “Alright. I am so nervous. I feel like I am walking on eggshells out there. Like they are waiting me to make a mistake. I know I am not a prince, so I have to prove myself even more. I just need to relax a little before going back in there.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th August 2014, 6:41 pm

Brandon looks at Levi a little uncomfortably. The night he is referring to was the night that Anton pushed him away from Jasmine at the bed and breakfast. He cleared his throat. “Levi, I assure you, I would never hurt Jasmine intentionally. I want only the world for her. The night that he was amorous but jumpy was not an easy night for her or me. Something happened that I would like to disclose to Nathaniel about.” He explained.

Nathaniel walks over with some beers for them. He points over to the pool table. “Grab your beers boys, and let’s go have some fun.” He said.

“Nathaniel, before we go play pool, I need to tell you about what happened.” Brandon said. He goes on to explain about the night that Jasmine and him was romantic and what happened with Anton. He sighs when he is finished. “I was angry at him, I could have killed him.”

~~

Serena walks over and puts her arms around Vincent. “Don’t worry Vincent, I am here for you. You don’t have to prove yourself to anyone, but you are still learning. The mistake you made could have been made by anyone.” She said. She kissed the side of his neck and smiled. “The only person you have to prove anything to is me, and I already know how much you love me.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th August 2014, 7:11 pm

Nathaniel listens to Brandon. "Jasmine already told me what happened. She also told me her fears of becoming Queen. I probably would have put him in the hospital at the least. Trust me I will be keeping my eyes on him during the wedding."

Thomas get the first shot. "Are you guys going to sit and talk like a bunch of girls or come play pool?"

Levi takes a shot. "I got stripes. Who's on my team?"

~~~~~~~

"I cannot wait until tomorrow. Malachai and Audra are the perfect couple." Jasmine smiles. Hopefully Madeline notices the change in the subject. "I know it is only the rehearsal, but it is really happening."

"I can't wait to see the dresses. I heard they are beautiful." Madeline watches her daughter. "I am here for whenever you want to talk." She stands. "I think I am going to get some rest now. Between Daniel and this baby I am pooped."

~~~~~~~~

Vincent smiles as Serena kisses his neck. "Thank you, I have a feeling that I am going to screw up more before this ceremony is done." He wraps his arms around her. "Shall we do take two of eating?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th August 2014, 7:36 pm

The guys continue to have fun as they talk. They enjoy their beer as Brandon and Thomas take on Nathaniel and Levi. It is beginning to get dark. “So I would like to check on Jasmine before it’s time for bed.” Brandon said as their game comes to a close.

Nathaniel and Levi had beaten Thomas and Brandon. They were high fiving each other and laughing. “That was a good game. It will be good to spend time with you some Brandon.” Nathaniel said. They begin to walk upstairs.

“Have a good night guys.” Brandon said. He walks over to Jasmine’s door and knocks on the door.

~~

Serena and Vincent had headed inside and took part two for eating. This time was a little easier as Vincent apologized to the queen. They laughed it off and it was nothing. Serena could see the redness on his face from the embarrassment however. She squeezes his hand and smiles at him.

The evening comes and Serena looks at Vincent as they had been talking with many dignitaries during the day. “Maybe we can go upstairs. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for all of us. The wedding rehearsal will give us time to get everything right.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th August 2014, 7:44 pm

Jasmine jumps slightly when she hears the knock on the door. She is wearing Brandon's green shirt. She opens the door just enough to peek out. "Oh hello Brandon." She can smell the lounge on him. "Did you have fun with the guys?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent stayed and chatted with the family. Other dignitaries also made their way over. Vincent was careful not to make any more mistakes. He was relieved when Serena was ready to go to bed.

He walks with her to the guest hall. They pause outside her door. "If you need anything, I am right next door." He kisses her gently. "I love you Serena, thank you for helping me earlier."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th August 2014, 7:53 pm

Brandon smiles at Jasmine. “I did, we had some beer and played a game of pool. Levi seems like a nice guy for Nathaniel. I did want to come by and check on you to make sure you were alright. How are you feeling?” He asked. He could see her peeking out of the door but he didn’t push her to open it for him.

~~

Serena runs her hands through Vincent’s hair. She smiled before kissing him gently. “I love you too Vincent. I want you to know that I am here for you and I always will be. I know it must be tough to be in your shoes, but we can do this as a team.” She said.

Her smile falters a little as she knows she has to sleep alone tonight. “I hope I sleep well, and I hope you do as well. I wish I could stay with you, but I know better.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th August 2014, 7:59 pm

Jasmine opens the door. "Come in, I am doing fine. I met up with mom." She closes the door after he comes in. "I didn't tell her what happened. I don't want her to stress out or anything." She leans against the door.

~~~~~~~~

"No it will not be good especially with everyone here. I want the focus to be on Audra and Malachai." Vincent kisses her one more time before going to his room.

He gets ready for bed and lies down. He has to admit he did not sleep well without Serena as well. Odd because before all of this he hated the idea of sharing a bed.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th August 2014, 8:15 pm

Brandon smiles as he walks into Jasmine’s room. She looked really good in his shirt. He was glad he had given it to her. “I can understand why you didn’t tell her. She is out of the first trimester now isn’t she?” He asked.

Jasmine nodded her head as she leaned against the door. He walked over to her and hugged her. “You look amazing in that shirt Jasmine. I want you to get a good night’s sleep and to rest. Promise me that you will tell her when the time is right?” he asked. He ran his fingers through her hair.

~~

Serena smiles as she watches Vincent walk away. She goes into her room to get ready for bed. She knows tomorrow is a big day. She lies down in the bed and sighs. It feels like it is empty and wouldn’t mind having Vincent with her. She thinks about getting up and going to his room, but knows that she doesn’t need to do that. She sighs as she holds a pillow in his place and holds onto it for comfort.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th August 2014, 8:19 pm

Jasmine loves feeling him close to her. His fingers are in her hair. "Don't worry I will tell them. I just don't know when. Probably when Anton is out of the picture so Dad doesn't go after him. You better get going before I keep you here." She leans forward slightly kissing him. She doesn't want to let him go, but knows she has too.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th August 2014, 8:36 pm

Brandon enjoys Jasmine’s lips on his. He manages to pull himself away from Jasmine. “I would love that, but we both know better. If you need me I am right next door baby.” He said. He kissed her gently again before leaving her room. He goes to his room where he gets ready for bed.

Brandon lay down and smiled as he thought about Jasmine. He loved the way it felt when she was in his arms.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th August 2014, 8:54 pm

Jasmine returns to her bed. She is glad she spoke with Nathaniel. It is nice to be around family. She hopes she doesn't have to tell her parents about Anton at all.

She eventually does fall asleep. She doesn't even feel Daniel sneak in and snuggle up to her until she wakes up the next morning. She hugs him and whispers good morning to him.

"I missed you so much Jassy. Nathaniel was wowwied about you. I like Levi he plays with me." Daniel tells her. "Are you weally ok?"

"I am getting better every day. Do you want to see the scar?" Jasmine turns her back to him to adjust her shirt. She turns back around with the scar showing.

"That is sooo cool." Daniel tentatively touches it.

"See it doesn't even hurt. I am working on the muscles under it now."

~~~~~~~~~

Vincent wakes up when he hears knocking on his door. He walks over and sees Malachai. He opens the door and allows him in. "Good morning majesty, how can I help you."

"I just needed to get away for a while. I love Audra, but man I need a break from the wedding and everything. Do you mind if I hide out here for a while?" Malachai pleads desperate.

Vincent chuckles. "I can only imagine, it is quite an affair. You can stay here for a long and you like. If anyone asks I will tell them you needed some quiet time. I am expecting Serena though."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th August 2014, 9:12 pm

Brandon is up early. He sighs and takes a deep breath, enjoying the cool morning. He manages to drag himself out of the bed and gets ready for the day. He wondered if Malachi would want to spend some guy time out for the day. Maybe the guys could have some fun while the ladies spent some time together.

He gets dressed after taking a shower and then heads out. He wonders if they will all eat breakfast together. He walks out and sees Berenson looking around. “Is there anything I can help you with Mr. Lane?” He asked.

“I am looking for Daniel. He went missing sometime over night.” Berenson said. “If you spot him, send him our way please.” He said.

“I will do sir.” Brandon said as he knocked on Jasmine’s door.

~~

Serena gets up and takes a shower. She didn’t sleep good last night, but it was well enough to get her though the night. She smiles as she puts on a pretty long sleeved dress with flats for the day. She brushes her hair and puts on a little make up before walking over to Vincent’s door. She knocks on the door and waits for him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th August 2014, 9:35 pm

Jasmine covers her shoulder back up. "I have to get ready little man so watch the door for me?" Daniel salutes her playfully. Jasmine goes over to get her items before disappearing to the bathroom.

Daniel hears the knock on the door. He opens the door. "Bwandon!!" He backs up. "I was pwotecting Jasmine. She is in the showeh now."

~~~~~~

Vincent looks at the door. "That must be her. Play along..." He goes over to the door. He opens it and pulls Serena in. He peeks in the hall before closing it. He pins Serena against the door. "I have a secret visitor, but you cannot let anyone know he is here under penalty of death." He tries to maintain a serious face, but cannot. "Malachai needs a break from well everyone. I told him he can hide out here."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th August 2014, 9:55 pm

Brandon looks around. “You are doing a good job protecting Jasmine. I don’t see anyone for miles around. How about we trade jobs? Why don’t you play spy and go see what your parent’s are doing. They are looking for you anyways. You can spy on them and lead them around and I can protect Jasmine.” He said.

Daniel looks up and squints his eye at Brandon. “Well, I need a mission then…” he said putting his hands on his hips.

Brandon looks around the room and grins. “Agent Danny, your mission as agent 297 is to find and protect your mommy from all danger at all cost.” He said.

Daniel’s chest puffed out and he saluted Brandon. “Gottcha.” He said. He then sneaks out of the room. Brandon chuckled as he closed Jasmine’s door. He then takes a seat in a chair to wait for Jasmine.

~~

Serena is scared for a moment until Vincent’s face changed. “Goddess, Vincent. You almost scared the crap out of me.” She said. She smiles and then laughs though at the face that Malachi makes. She almost feels bad for him.

“You look like you need a break Malachi. Why don’t you and the guys go have some fun till this evening? The ladies can take care of ourselves. Besides three of them are pregnant…what kind of trouble can we get into?” Serena said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th August 2014, 10:05 pm

Jasmine hears Brandon's voice as she dries her hair. She steps out of the bathroom. "Where is Daniel? Did you kick him out?"

~~~~~~~

Daniel goes to Maddy and Berenson's room. "I am a secwet agent sent to pwotect Mommy. It's a good thing thewe was a man with black haiw I never seen in the hall." He plops into Berenson's lap since Madde's is full.

~~~~~~~

"I didn't mean to scare you. I was just having some fun." Vincent kisses her cheek. "Did you just suggest we have a bachelor party? Whoo hoo bachelor party!"

Malachai balls up his fist and taps Vincent's. "You have the best girl in the world. I know all the best places to go in town."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th August 2014, 10:30 pm

Brandon starts to laugh as he looks over at Jasmine. “No, I didn’t run him out. Your father was looking for him and asked that if I found him to send him back. I told him he could be a spy and gave him his first mission. I asked him to go and find his mother and protect her at all costs.” He said.

~~

Berenson tickles Daniel’s stomach. “And who gave you your orders?” he asked.

“Bwandon did.” Daniel said. “He even gave me a cool agent name.” he said proudly.

“You are doing a fine job Daniel.” Berenson said. “Isn’t that right Maddy?”

~~

Serena laughs. “Yes, I suggested a bachelor party, however I don’t want you to come tonight plastered…Understand?” she asked.

Malachi holds up his hand and salutes Serena. “I think that is reasonable. I just need a break; it’s been fast, and a lot all at one time.”

“I can understand Malachi. I hope you guys have some fun. You deserve to have a good time for all of the hard work you are doing.” Serena explained. “Don’t worry about Audra. We will take care of her.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th August 2014, 6:19 am

"That you are Daniel. What stood out about the man in the hall?" Madeline asks.

"He was cawwing flowews. I know how much you like it when Daddy gives them to you." Daniel tells her.

~~~~~~~

"I am surprised they didn't know to look in here. I told mom that is probably where he would end up." Jasmine approaches Brandon and kisses him. "We should see if they are hungry. I know I am. I may not see too much of you, so have fun."

She opens the door and sees a bunch of roses on the ground. "You could have just given me the flowers Brandon." She stoops down and pick them up. She reads the card and pales. They are from Anton. How did he find her? She plasters a smile on her face. "I think I am going to give these to Audra. If I know her she is going crazy now."

~~~~~~~

"First we get some food. Malachai, you are welcome to stay here as long as you want." Vincent offers his arm to Serena. "As for us we should find your parents. I would feel more comfortable with them so the dignitaries can talk about the baby."

Malachai laughs. "Being under a microscope is not fun is it? Just wait until Jasmine gets here. Not only is she a hero, but she is dating. There are some unhappy princes around."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 8th August 2014, 8:55 am

“Well someone is going to be getting flowers. I wonder who it is.” Berenson said. “Here, you protect your mother and I will go outside to see if I can find this man.” He told Daniel.

Daniel’s chest swelled and he smiled. “Yes siw!” he said. He goes over to his mother and put his hand on her stomach. “Don’t wowwy mommy, I am going to take good cawe of you and sissy!”

Berenson smiled and stood up from the bed. He then walks out of the room to see if the unknown person was still outside.

Brandon looks at Jasmine with a puzzled expression. “What flowers?” He said. There is a fake smile on her face as he walks over to her. “I have a better idea…” He said. He takes the flowers from her and walks out of the door. He almost runs into Berenson in the hall.

“What’s wrong Brandon? Oh was that you who had flowers delivered to Jasmine?” Berenson asked.

“No, but sometime later when there is time I would like to talk to you about something. Until then I have some flowers to get rid of.” Brandon said walking past him.

Berenson looked at him puzzled as Jasmine was standing in the door way. “Is everything alright Jazzy?” he asked.

~~

Brandon walks down the hall and down to a gift shop. He stops in and gets some string and a note card. He then writes a note on it and ties it to the flowers. He then stops someone and asks them to have them delivered to Prince Anton. He smiles as he walks back upstairs.

~~

Serena takes Vincent’s arm as they walk out of his room. “Well I think that will be good, but you should know that the focus here is everywhere.” She said. They meet her parents in the hallway. “Good morning mother, father.” She said.

Iverson walks over and hugs his daughter. “It is good to see you this morning. Vincent, I heard that you did a great job yesterday talking with dignitaries. I am proud of you.” He said. “Would the two of you like to join us for breakfast?”

“We were going to ask you the same thing.” Serena said chuckling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th August 2014, 9:22 am

Before Jasmine could protest, Brandon took the flowers away and stormed off. She wants to follow him, but is distracted by her father. She shakes her head. "I am fine, Dad how are you this morning? It was nice to wake up to Daniel. Almost like everything was going back to normal." She was unconsciously wringing her hand and glancing down the hall. She hopes that Brandon does not make the situation worse. "I was hoping that we could get some breakfast."

~~~~~~~

Vincent smiles at Iverson. "Honestly I was so nervous. I am not used to attention being on me. I know it will get better with time though."

Kalista smiles at him. "Unlike the rest of us you weren't brought up in the limelight. Don't worry, you are doing great."

They walk to the dining room and meet up with Audra. "There is the bride to be. How are you feeling this morning?" Kalista hugs her daughter.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top