Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 21 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 31st July 2014, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I cannot wait until we leave for the wedding." She hasn't told anyone about her doubts. She knows that Sangria would not be able to see her as a ruler because she is a woman. Langora want to see her with Anton. How is she going to be able to handle international affairs if there is this much resistance. "Do you think they will have the meal in the dining room?"

~~~~~~~~

"We will present Anton with both options and let him choose. If it wasn't for lack of protection, I may have suggested that Jasmine and Serena stay in the Lane house." Kalista sighs. She stand up and stretches. "Well I have some works to do. Don't worry Serena, you are safe in the castle."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 21 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 7th September 2014, 10:48 am

"Iverson came up with the idea for lights at night. You need to be at night to see it." Jasmine looks at the statue. "He means no offense Serena, but he is not from Moldova, so he doesn't understand. Come, I will show you the rest of the maze."

~~~~~~~

"We just got those in, and you are right I think they will be perfect. I know we have Princess Jasmine's measurements, but we will need the measurements of the other bridesmaids." Leah makes notes. "We need to tell Jonathon."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th September 2014, 10:56 am

Brandon looks at Jasmine, quizzically. “I don’t understand.” He said. He walks over to her and offers her his arm. “Please, I think I would like to see more. I would like to come here one night as well to be able to see more of the maze at night.”

~~

Serena takes the dress and they walk over to Jonathon and her mother. “Did you find a dress that you liked?” Jonathon asked.

“Yes sir, I did. Mom, what do you think?” She held up the dress for her mother to see.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th September 2014, 11:14 am

Jasmine takes him through the remainder of the maze. "The layout is the same as the one in Rosario. They even have the makeout corner." She smirks at him, but only points it out.

"I want to show you the marketplace it should be buzzing now." Jasmine walks arm in arm with him. The market place is like an open air plaza. The people begin to talk as soon as Jasmine walks in.

"Princess there you are!" One of the vendors yell. "Come here young lady and let me see you."

"Hello Mrs Mitchell, I am so glad to see you. Your food smells so good. They run a deli and have the best sandwiches outside of Mallory's." Jasmine explains to Brandon.

Mrs Mitchell comes out and gives Jasmine a hug and kiss on her cheek. "I heard we almost lost you girl. I am so happy to see you. And you brought a young man as well." She pinches Brandon's cheeks gently. "Aren't you the most handsome young man. You make me wish I was younger."

Jasmine laughs. "Mrs Mitchell this is Prince Brandon of Rosario. He is the one who saved me, so he is the real hero."

"Are you going to have a picnic in the park? Of course you are. Go ahead and show him off, but see me before leaving. I will have a treat ready for you two. Hey everyone Jasmine's back!" Mrs Mitchell yells to the other vendors.

~~~~~

Kalista sees the beautiful ball gown. "I think that is perfect. Jasmine is not going to like the sweetheart neckline, but it will be lovely on her. The color is perfect for Rosario."

"I just got that in, so I will pull it off the shelf until after your wedding." Jonathon explains. "Now I will need to know who will be in the bridal party so I can get the sizes."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th September 2014, 12:34 pm

Brandon bows to the lady just as she begins to call out to the crowd. He freezes as a group of people begin to surround them. Not only are they being surrounded, but there are people standing at the shop doors yelling at Jasmine and to bring the prince over to see them. He has to admit that he feels nervous and overwhelmed at the amount of people around them. He plasters a smile on his face as they move on to the next vender.

He looks at Jasmine and leans over to her. “There are a lot of people here.” He said nervously. A little kid comes up and pulls on his shorts. “Can I help you?” he asked.

The little kid who can’t be more than four puts her finger on her lip. “My mommy said it’s not nice to shawe secwets.”

~~

Serena smiles at her mother. “I know she won’t enjoy it, but she will be happy for me and willing to do so.” She then turns her attention to Jonathon and gives him the ladies who will be in the wedding party.

“We already have Princess Jasmine’s measurements on file and it won’t take but a telegram to get the rest of these. The only one that will be an issue and shouldn't be much of one will be Princess Audra.” Jonathon said out loud as he made notes.

Serena looked at her mother. “I am just really happy that we found the dresses here. I wonder what kind of tux Vincent will wear.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th September 2014, 12:57 pm

"I hope to see Vincent here later. He will probably wear whatever you want him to. However let me show you what I have picked out." Jonathon goes into the back room and brings out a black tuxedo trimmed in gold. It has gold decorations over it as well. It has long tails in the back. "What do you think of this? I have a top hat as well or will that be too formal?"

~~~~~~~

Jasmine gracefully greets the people gathering around. Some ask about Brandon. She tells them about what he did for her. Jasmine knees down to the little girl. "Hello Misha, don't worry Brandon was just trying to tell me something. It is hard to hear with all the people around."

"Awe you gonna tell us stories?" Misha asks.

"Well I am going to show Brandon the lake later. Maybe I have a story book or two in my bag, but you have to ask your mom and dad first." Jasmine answers her.

Some of the adults ask Brandon how Jasmine is recovering from her injuries. Others are thankful that he was there for her. Jasmine leads him to a few more vendors. Each of them as welcoming as Mrs Mitchell. One of the vendors shakes Brandon's hand. "Brandon meet Mr. Ray. He is one if the best vintners around."

"Would you like a sample of my Lowanberry wine? If I know Mrs Mitchell, she is putting a basket together for you. Pick out your favorite bottle and I will add it." Mr Ray winks at Jasmine.

"Mr Ray that is not necessary. Let me at least pay you." Jasmine tells him.

"I still owe you for the painting you did of my wife and I for our anniversary. She is still showing it off. Now pick a bottle." Mr Ray insists.

Jasmine turns to Brandon. "Go ahead and have a few samples, you will regret it if you don't."

~~~~~~

Iverson stops by the library. "Come I want to introduce you to your students." Vincent follows him outside of the castle. They take a short carriage ride to the military barracks. Vincent could not help being a little nervous.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th September 2014, 1:24 pm

“Oh that is beautiful! Am I supposed to see that? Or is it just that the groom can’t see my wedding dress until the wedding?” Serena asked. She wrinkled her nose about the top hat. “I don’t know… I feel like it would be a bit much. I mean I know it is formal, but a top hat?” she asked.

~~

Brandon is having a hard time with the crowd. He is answering their questions, but he feels that he is no hero. He doesn’t go into detail about the healing as well just telling them that she will get better with continued therapy.

When they get to the winery, Brandon looks at a few of the wines. He nodded his head to Jasmine as he begins to look at a few of the wines. “I prefer the fruity ones. They taste better.” He said.

Mr. Ray walked over to a few bottles and smiled. “Well then try this.” He pours a sample into a wine glass for Brandon. Brandon takes a sip after swishing it around in his glass. “You know about wines then ehh?”

“Not much sir, but I know enough that if I do this, it tastes better.” Brandon said. He sips on it and nodded his head. “This is good actually.” He said.

“It’s a Riesling wine. It’s one of my finest works this year.” The man tells him. His chest is swelling out with pride. He pours a few more samples of different wines and Brandon points’ one out to him.

“If she doesn’t pick one, I pick that one.” Brandon whispered to him. The wine was starting to take the edge off of him. He had at least six or seven different samples.

Ray laughed as he nodded his head. “Sounds good. I am sure the princess will like that.”

~~

Iverson had taken Vincent to the military Barracks. There are a lot of men walking around. Some are going to different training’s and others are running as they are in training. Iverson then takes Vincent to a basic office. “I know this is just a basic office room, but we actually had to redo the whole room when Sam left.” Iverson explained. “This will be your office. If you want to grab that file over there, it is a list of the current students at this time and a list that will show the next class afterwards.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th September 2014, 1:36 pm

"I think she is right besides he will be wearing a circlet after the ceremony." Kalista agrees with Serena.

"Ok so no top hat, and yes it is the wedding dress. I know this is going to be the first official function for him." He looks at Serena. "You, the Lanes, and the Watson's kids are the closest I will have have to my own kids. I cannot believe you are getting married."

~~~~~~

Vincent looks around. "This is really nice and bigger than I expected. When will you be making the announcement sir?" He takes the files. "I will read this later. Sir, I am excited about this position and I thank you for giving it to me."

~~~~~~

"Riesling is one of my favorites." Jasmine tells Brandon. "It is perfect for lunch as well."

"Excellent, I will add it to the basket." Mr. Ray walks away.

They continue down the marketplace and sees Timothy's stall. "Welcome back you two. You are looking as beautiful as ever Jasmine. I also hear that your cousin is getting married. I don't think I will be out there for it."

"Timothy, I was hoping to see you. I have a favor to ask of you." Jasmine digs in her bag for the picture she painted of Serena and Vincent at the Goddess Temple. "I need a frame for this. I want to give it to them as a wedding present."

Timothy unrolls the picture and looks at it. "Wow this is beautiful Jasmine. Do you mind if I keep it for a little while. I promise I will find one that is perfect."

"Thank you Timothy I know I could count on you." Jasmine takes Brandon's arm. "Are you ready for lunch?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th September 2014, 2:05 pm

Serena walked over and hugged Jonathon. “Everything will be alright Jonathon. I will still be here in Rosario.” She said smiling. “You know you are invited to the wedding. I couldn’t do this wedding without you.”

Jonathon wiped a tear from his eye. “Oh to see both you and your sister married. Now to just see the Lane and Watson children married. I know Thomas has been seeing a girl here. He thinks they are being slick, but I have caught them out before. I wonder when Jasmine will marry Brandon. He is such a good man for her.”

~~

“I am actually going to make that announcement in just a few minutes. I wanted to show you this office before I took you down to the lineup. Everyone will be there.” Iverson explained. “I want you to understand Vincent, you need a job and I need an archer to teach my men. There is NO better archer then you. We both benefit from this arrangement.”

He watches as Vincent puts the file back down on the desk and Iverson grabs the nearest one in charge. “Have them line up.” He said.

“Yes Majesty.” The man said. He leaves immediately to have everyone lined up and ready.

~~

Brandon and Jasmine walk arm in arm over to Mrs. Mitchell’s store again. She is standing there in the door way waiting on them with a big smile on her face. “Now, I want you both to take this and enjoy it. Don’t argue with me, just do it.” She said handing them a rather large basket.

Brandon looks up at the lady and plasters a smile on his face. There are still a lot of people around them. “Thank you melm, we do appreciate it.” He said. He takes the basket and Jasmine begins to show him to the park. “Why are all of these people giving us things?” he whispered. He was still overwhelmed.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th September 2014, 2:21 pm

"It is part of being royalty in Moldova. The people here work off of a barter system as much as money. I think I have painted for them in the past. Plus the people are really nice." Jasmine tells him. "Are you alright? I promise they don't crowd like that all the time. It is just my first time back since I was injured. Not only that, but I brought back a guy with me."

She takes him to the park. It is the same one she's been going to since she was a kid. There is a small lake and plenty of grass. Brandon lays out the blanket. It isn't too long before a little boy approaches them. "Yay Pwincess you awe back. Pwease weed me a stowy?"

Jasmine smiles at Stuart. She digs in her bag and finds a book. "Come sit in my lap and I will read you a story."

A little blonde haired girl runs over. "Ohh can I sit as well?"

"You will have to be careful on that side, but yes you can sit as well Anna." Jasmine looks up at Susan and Landon. "If it alright with your parents."

"Oh of course." They sit down by Brandon. "She is so good with kids."

~~~~~~

"Brandon has lot to learn about Moldova before thinking about marriage." Kalista tells him. "Although they are good for one another. Are you ready to head back to the castle?"

~~~~~~~~

Vincent watches as the room fills up. Some of the guys he knows by face already. He puts a smile on his face as they eye him curiously. Soon the room is full and loud and the people chatter quietly. He watches Iverson stand in the front of the room.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th September 2014, 3:11 pm

Brandon takes a seat on the opposite side of Jasmine. Both Susan and Landon take a seat with him. He watches Jasmine as she reads a story to the children on her lap. There is a soft smile on his face as he hears Susan say something to him. It falls on deaf ears.

Brandon cannot help but think how wonderful Jasmine is with the children. He wondered if they had children if she would treat them like this. “We cannot thank you enough for saving the princess.” Landon said.

Brandon came back to reality and felt that his face was flushing. Had he really just been day dreaming about Jasmine having his children? He felt shamed. “I was in the right place at the right time.” Brandon said. He smiled. “She is very good with the children.”

A young woman just a few years older than Brandon walks over to them. She takes a seat and smiles. “I remember when her mother or even Queen Kalista would read stories to the children here. I was one of those children myself. It is a pleasure to meet you Prince Brandon, My name is Clair Lynwood. Word spreads like wildfire here.” She said smiling.

~~

“Can we stop by sweet delights first? I know you are eager to get home to Reginald.” Serena said. She figured her mother was probably becoming sore and needed to pump.

They leave the shop after saying goodbye to Leah and Jonathon. They stop by sweet delights to pick up some desert for everyone.

~~

Iverson looks at everyone who is lined up. It is still loud in the room however. “Attention!”

Within seconds, it is quite in the room. Everyone stands in line, military style. “Good… It is good to know that you can at least listen and follow instructions. Someday that might save your miserable hides.”

There are a few smirks coming from a few of the new recruits. “Wipe those smirks off your face! Double chores for everyone in this room. I will have NO disobedience while I am talking. Now I bet everyone here wants to know what I am doing here today. I have for you a new archery instructor. He’s not as good as Sam, but he will be ten times better than any of you hope to be. Meet Mr. Vincent Watson.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th September 2014, 3:31 pm

Vincent stands next to Iverson. There are murmurs from some of the soldiers about the age of their new instructor. "I am proud to be taking over as archery instructor. During the next two weeks I will be evaluating all of you to see how skilled you are. They are not competitions. After that I will be arranging schedules for individual and group lessons." He looks over at Iverson to see if he has any more to add.

~~~~~~~

Kalista winks. "I suppose, maybe we can walk by the real estate office to see what houses are for sale as well. Have you given any thought to what you want?"

~~~~~

Jasmine finishes up her book. She looks at the kids. "Now let us have some lunch. I promise I will be here more often now that the race is done." The kids walk back to their respective parents sleepily.

Jasmine leans her head on Brandon's shoulder. "I hope you enjoy playing games with kids because they like to do that as well." She has a content smile on her face and looks up to Brandon. "I love being home. After lunch we will go back to the castle and get changed for dinner and the show. It is a little more formal than this."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th September 2014, 4:43 pm

Iverson waits till Vincent is finished. He can hear the murmurs of some of the soldiers. “If there are any problems with this I need for you or anyone here to speak up NOW.” Iverson said. He was in the face of one of the guys that had been mumbling.

There was complete silence in the room. “Good…That’s what I thought.” Iverson said. He backed off and looked at everyone. “Now you have your orders. Further orders will be given within the next twenty-four hours. Be prepared…DISMISSED.” Iverson turned to look at Vincent. “Think you can handle them?”

~~

“That would be nice. I would like to stay in a nice area.” Serena said as they walked down the road. They stop at a retail office.

“Good afternoon My name…Oh goddess, Majesties! Please excuse the mess I have, I just finished selling a house and I was doing the paperwork. How may I serve you?” a lady asked.

~~

The families take their sleepy little ones to take a nap. Brandon puts his arm around Jasmine and smiles. “You are really good with children.” He said. “I think I can get used to children.” *Especially if they are our own.* he thought. He kisses her gently. There are people around and whispers can be heard. “I think they know we are in love now.” He said smiling.

He opens the basket and pulls out some sandwiches. He then opens the wine. “Would you like a little wine? I think I would like to have a nice dinner and a show. It sounds nice.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th September 2014, 4:55 pm

Jasmine smiles at him. "I usually bring Daniel with me to play with them. Although I don't think I will be doing much playing anytime soon. I don't even want to think about how being tackled will affect my shoulder. Brandon, what are you thinking about? You have a funny grin on your face." Jasmine holds up her glass waiting for him to pour the wine.

~~~~~~~~~

"I think I can. Some of them are sizing me up, but they will see my skill on the field and that will shut them up." Vincent tells Iverson. "I am going to take the files back to the castle. I hope to work out the schedules while waiting for Serena.

~~~~~~~

"Hello, we are interested in a house for Serena and Vincent. They really don't know what they want yet and will not be ready to move until after the holiday." Kalista explains. "Do you have anything available that is suitable for a Princess?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th September 2014, 6:19 pm

Brandon continues to grin at Jasmine. His face flushes somewhat as he clears his throat. He then pours a glass of wine for Jasmine. “I was thinking was all.” He said. He pours him a glass of wine as well and puts the bottle of wine back in the basket. He takes a sip and smiles. “I am enjoying today. It’s been different and overwhelming. Will this always be my life?” he asked.

~~

Iverson smiles at Vincent. “You are right Vincent. You have the better skill and that is all that matters. It won’t take long to wipe that grin off their faces. Will you be joining us for dinner?” He asked as they left the room together.

~~

The lady walks over to a filing cabinet and begins to open a few drawers. She pulls out three folders. “Out of all the houses I have, only three of them would be princess suitable. Two of them are outside of the city and one is in the city limits.” The lady said.

Serena sighs slightly. “I would prefer to stay in the city if I could.” She said. “Well I have paperwork for a house, but it’s not up yet but I can show it to you.”

“What do you think mother?” Serena asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th September 2014, 6:34 pm

Kalista waves her hands. "It is not my decision, but yours and Vincent's. For now why don't we get the information on the house and you can show it to him."

The Agent sighs. "That is fine. A house is a large purchase and I would like both parties to be in agreement." She hands Serena a sheet of paper on all three houses. "When you are ready we will talk."

~~~~~~~~

Vincent walks with Iverson back to the carriage. "Is that an invitation. I would love to stick around. I wonder how Serena is doing with the dress shopping."

~~~~~~~

Jasmine takes a bite of the sandwich. "Well you mean the lack of privacy, yes. However they will not congregate like this time. Well not until other big things happen. Like marriage, births, and celebrations. I do love the people though. I know it takes a little to get used to, but they mean well."

She twirls her hair with her finger and smiles at Brandon. "So what were you thinking about? I saw your cheeks flush." She moves close to him like she is going to kiss him. "Were you thinking of me?" She whispers in a sultry tone.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th September 2014, 7:37 pm

“We will take the information and look it over. Thank you for helping us.” Serena said as the agent hands her the paper. Serena looks over it. “We will come back either with my fiancé or with his approval.”

“I thank you for coming to my company. I hope that I can help you with your future purchase of a house. Congratulations majesty on getting engaged.” The agent said before Serena and her mother left the house.

Serena sighed as they made their way back to the castle. “I most definitely want to stay in the city. I don’t think I could handle being outside of the city limits.”

~~

Brandon’s face reddens even more. He swallows the bite in his mouth and looks at Jasmine. “I was thinking what kind of mother you would be to our children…I mean if we get married someday….” He began to fumble his words together. He stuffed a bite of the sandwich in his mouth. He felt embarrassed.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th September 2014, 7:47 pm

Jasmine bites her lip. She didn't know what to say. Her cheeks flush. "Well don't feel rushed because of Audra and Serena. They have known their husbands forever. I am alright with give us some time to get to know one another." She takes a drink from her glass. She doesn't know how to feel about Brandon seeing their children.

~~~~~~~

Vincent is in the library studying the lists. He is going to be really busy up until they go to Sangria for the council. He hopes that Serena had a good day with her mom.

~~~~~~

The ladies pick up a kumplah flavored cheesecake before heading up to the castle. Kalista finds Reginald with Samantha and immediately goes to feed him. Thankfully he was hungry.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th September 2014, 7:55 pm

“I’m not…I mean you were holding the kids and I just thought if we had children someday you would be a good mother…” Brandon said. He felt rather stupid. “I want to know more about you and us together and now I am just babbling aren’t I?” he aside. “I’m sorry…” He took a sip of his wine.

~~

Iverson goes up to his office to get some paperwork finished. He hopes the girls had a good day out in the town.

~~

Serena takes the cheesecake and puts it in the dining room. She then heads up to the library to see if Vincent is there. She smiles as she sees him with paperwork all over the table. She comes up behind him and puts her hands over his eyes. “Guess who.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th September 2014, 8:02 pm

"Don't be sorry, I think it is cute. I just don't want you to feel pressured at all." Jasmine begins to clean up the picnic. "I will return this to Mrs. Mitchell tomorrow. Now we should get ready for dinner and a show."

~~~~~~~

Vincent's eyes are covered and he hears a voice. "Good afternoon, did you have fun with your mom?" He turns and pulls her to him before kissing her. "Your Father introduced me to the people I will be training. I am impressed that there are a few ladies in the mix. I am working on the schedules for the evaluations. What are those papers you are holding?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th September 2014, 8:16 pm

Brandon stands up and helps Jasmine. He takes the picnic basket and carries it. “I don’t feel pressured. I want us to have time to feel comfortable in not only our future roles, but with each other and to know one another before we think about anything else.” They start to head back to the castle. “I uh…have really enjoyed today.”

~~

Serena hands Vincent the papers. “After we went to Jonathon’s shop to look at dresses, we stopped by a real estate office on the way home. This was just one place though. They had a couple houses that would be appropriate for us, but two of them are outside the city limits.” She sits down beside of him after he kisses her. “I hope you don’t work yourself to death. We have the counsel in two weeks.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th September 2014, 8:28 pm

"That is good, I was afraid that it would be too much for you. Some of my guy friends could not handle it." They arrive at the castle. Jasmine goes to her room and dresses in a pretty flowy floral dress. She keeps her hair down and sandals on her feet. She goes to Brandon's door and knocks on it.

~~~~~~~~~

Vincent looks at the paper. "Wow thinking of a house already. Well I will look at this later I guess." He glances at the paper on the table. "Don't worry about me, I will be fine. Let me clean this up and I will join you for dinner."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th September 2014, 8:47 pm

“It is a lot, but I know this will be the rest of my life so I will need to get used to it one way or the other.” Brandon said. He goes to his room and puts on a pair of black slacks and one of his new good shirts. He then puts on a tie. There is a knock on the door and he brushes his hair as he puts on a little cologne. Brandon then walks over to his door and opens it.

“Wow you look nice.” Brandon said as he looked at Jasmine in her floral dress. “I really like those colors on you.”

~~

Serena watches as Vincent cleans up his mess. She waits till he is standing and takes the folder from him. “Vincent…promise me that you will take the time to relax and to cool off the next few weeks. I know how you can get when you get deep into anything. I want you to be able to focus on work and me.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th September 2014, 9:01 pm

"Don't worry, I will make time for you. Like now I am taking you to dinner. I could head home and eat with my family." He offers her his arm and they walk to the dining hall. "Hello Ma...Kalista and Iverson, I hope you had fun today Kalista."

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine blushes slightly. "Thank you, the restaurant I am going to is one of the best seafood places. It is so fresh. I love their lobster bisque soup and shrimp linguine. You look handsome as well." They walk to the restaurant. They are taken immediately to the best seats.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th September 2014, 9:31 pm

Iverson sits down after making sure Kalista was comfortably seated. “Welcome back for dinner, Vincent. Serena, I hear you had a great day in town.”

“I had a lot of fun with mom. Vincent, I can’t wait for you to see me in my wedding dress.” Serena said. She was batting her eyes at him.

Iverson chuckled as he signaled for the staff to bring in dinner. “You know he won’t see you in your wedding dress till you are walking down the aisle. Vincent, I have all of the paperwork ready for the trip to Sangria where the counsel is being held.”

~~

Brandon holds Jasmine’s seat out for her and pushes her under before taking a seat. The host gives them menus before taking their drink orders. Brandon looks up at Jasmine. “The grilled salmon looks like it would be good. What do you recommend?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th September 2014, 6:07 am

"Excellent Sir, I have started scheduling the assessments as well. It is going to be a little slow, but only because of my studies and preparing for the trip. And most importantly, time with Serena." He winks at her. "Do I have to go down to pick out my tux?"

~~~~~~~~~~

"That is delicious. I am going to have the shrimp linguine with a mango ice tea. I am wined out today." Jasmine tells him.

The waitress comes by to take their orders. "I cannot wait to show you the shell. It is another feature you will not find in Rosario because of the cold weather."

~~~~~~
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top