Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 4 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 31st July 2014, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I cannot wait until we leave for the wedding." She hasn't told anyone about her doubts. She knows that Sangria would not be able to see her as a ruler because she is a woman. Langora want to see her with Anton. How is she going to be able to handle international affairs if there is this much resistance. "Do you think they will have the meal in the dining room?"

~~~~~~~~

"We will present Anton with both options and let him choose. If it wasn't for lack of protection, I may have suggested that Jasmine and Serena stay in the Lane house." Kalista sighs. She stand up and stretches. "Well I have some works to do. Don't worry Serena, you are safe in the castle."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 4 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 8th August 2014, 9:35 am

Berenson takes Jasmine’s hands into his. “I wish you would tell me what is wrong. I can see it written all over you, and in your eyes. I won’t push you though.” He said. He hugged his daughter and smiled. “I think getting breakfast will be great. It will be like old times as a family.”

Brandon walks back down the hall and smiles. “Now, I am hungry…Are we having breakfast today?”

“Well I hope so. Jasmine here said she would like to have breakfast as a family. Come on, we found a nice little diner in town yesterday morning that makes the best omelets. Not as good as Nathaniel’s, but still good.”

~~

Audra hugs her mother. “I feel a little queasy, but I think it is more nervousness then morning sickness. There has just been so much going on and I think that I would like to run away from it. Plus I can’t find Malachi this morning. Has anyone seen him?” She asked.

Serena shook her head. “No, I haven’t seen him this morning, but he is probably busy. People are still coming in for the wedding.” She said with a smile. She winked at Vincent. “So how about we kidnap you after breakfast? Have some girl time. The guys can go find Malachi and we ladies can do something together.”

Iverson hugs his little girl. “Don’t worry Audra.” He said. He looks at Serena and smiled. “That sounds like a good idea. You ladies can go get pedicures and manicures. I know Kalista can’t reach her toes anymore.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th August 2014, 10:01 am

Jasmine keeps the smile on her face. "You gave me these eyes. Don't worry Dad, I can handle this myself."

Madeline enters the hall with Daniel. "I was wondering what was taking so long. I have two rambuctious kids that are demanding food."

"Make that three kids, but I am not rambuctious." Nathaniel quips as he approaches the group with Levi and Thomas.

Berenson mentions the diner. "Nothing is as good as Nathaniel's food. Although I do feel sorry for the staff for taking care of this group." Jasmine squeezes Brandon's hand. She will have to ask him later about the flowers and what he did.

~~~

"That sounds divine actually. Now you guys have fun, but don't go overboard. Why don't you go with them Iverson? You need to relax a little as well." Kalista suggests.

"Don't worry Aunt Kalista. We know how to have fun without overdoing it. We want the focus to be on Audra and Malachai after all." Vincent winks. "Audra you are beautiful. I cannot wait to see you in your dress."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 8th August 2014, 10:21 am

Berenson chuckles. “Don’t worry Jasmine, though I am certain it’s not easy taking care of us. We are a very picky kind of people after being pampered so much.” He said winking at her. He walks over to Madeline and rubs her stomach. “I take it someone is hungry?” He asked. “I can’t wait to feel our little one moving.”

“Daddy, when awe you gonna tell Jazzy the suwpwise?” Daniel asked. He started jumping up and down.

Brandon squeezes Jasmine’s hand when he felt her squeezing his. He kissed her forehead and smiled. “Don’t worry.” He whispered.

~~

Iverson looks at Kalista. “I guess I could. It’s not often I get a moment to have some time to relax. Will you be alright?” He asked.

Kalista rolled her eyes and put her hand on her stomach. “I wouldn’t have said it if I didn’t mean it.” She said. “Now I want you to relax and have some fun. Don’t worry about me or the rest of us ladies.”

~~

Breakfast is a leisure affair for both the Lane’s and Sentali’s. After breakfast, the ladies meet up at the castle and decide to go into town to have their pedicure and manicures. Serena smiles as they head into town. “It is good to get out and have a little fun.” She said.

“I never did find Malachi this morning. Oh, I hope he is alright.” Audra said with a sigh. They were walking towards a place that one of the attendants had recommended to Audra.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th August 2014, 11:03 am

The ladies 'kidnap' both Jasmine and Madeline on their way to the girls day. "Now remember we have to be at the chapel for the rehearsal." Audra tells everyone.

The ladies get situated at the nail place. Jasmine is next to Madeline. "What is the surprise?" She studies her mom for a moment. "You know the gender of the baby don't you?"

Madeline nods her head. "We are having a little girl, Sakura Rose."

Jasmine claps her hands. "Oh Mom, I am so excited."

Kalista is seated with her daughters. "I am so glad you thought of this Serena. And don't worry Audra we will be done in time for the rehearsal.

~~~~~~~~

Berenson is walking with guys to the castle. "Brandon, what is going on with Jasmine? I know she was nervous and upset this morning. I saw you with the flowers as well."

Nathaniel stayed back with Levi. They were swinging Daniel as they walked to the castle.

~~~~~~~~~

Vincent takes Iverson to his room where Malachai was sleeping. "He came this morning looking for peace. Should we wait until the guys arrive to wake him up?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 8th August 2014, 11:53 am

Serena smiles at Jasmine. “That is so exciting! You are going to have a little sister!” She said. “I am so excited for you Aunt Maddy! Mom, are you going to tell us what you are having?”

Audra looks at her mother. “We would love to know mom, but I can understand why you are keeping it a secret. So how did you come up with that name Aunt Maddie?”

~~

Brandon looks at Berenson. He takes a deep breath. “I had hoped she would tell you, but I can understand why she didn’t.” He goes on to explain to Berenson what had happened in Langora with Anton. He hangs his head waiting for him to hit him from becoming romantic with his daughter.

Berenson’s eyes swirled with anger. He is angry at Anton, and not so much at Brandon. “I had hoped Jasmine would wait till she was married, but she is her mother’s daughter. Thank you Brandon for taking care of her and making sure she is safe. I don’t know what I would do without my little girl.” He said.

~~

Iverson chuckles and looks at a sleeping Malachi. “Nah, let him sleep. In just a few weeks he won’t be able to sleep. Audra will have him up and down all night because she can’t get comfortable or she is craving something.” He said smiling.

Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th August 2014, 12:59 pm

Kalista smiles. "I am having a baby. That is all I know as well. I want this one to be a surprise."

"They are flower names, just like my beautiful Jasmine." Madeline winks.

~~~~~~~~~

Micia greets the guys outside of the castle. Grayson races out of her arms and goes to Daniel. "If you don't mind, I will take him for the day. I need to get energy out of Grayson. Oh and if you are looking for the others try Vincent's room."

Berenson thanks Micia, leaving Daniel behind. As they walk to Vincent's room Anton passes them. He has a smug smile on his face having received the reply from Jasmine. "Good morning gentleman."

Nathaniel glares at him. Upon seeing his angry expression, Levi grabs his shoulder and hold him back. "What is wrong?" Levi whispers in his ear.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 8th August 2014, 1:14 pm

“Well I like the names.” Audra said.

Serena laughed and looked at Madeline. “I hope Jasmine likes her name. She might have a problem if she doesn’t.”

“Oh come on now, why wouldn’t Jasmine like her own name? Though I do admit, I like Sakura Rose.” Audra said. She decides to go with the French tip nails sense her wedding was tomorrow. “I am nervous though, about tomorrow.”

~~

Berenson sees Anton and looks at him. He smiles slightly and walks over to him. “Prince Anton, if you would, I would like a quick word with you.” He said.

Brandon was about ready to punch Anton in the face when Berenson said he wanted to talk to him. “Do you want us to wait on you Mr. Lane?” He asked.

“Just give me a moment boys.” Berenson said. Anton smiled, thanking the goddess that Berenson seemed to hold him in good spirits. They walked around the corner together.

“Mr. Lane, I just want to say…..ughhhh…” Anton had started to talk when Berenson looked around to make sure no one was around. He picked Anton up by his throat.

“If I EVER catch you near my daughter I will kill you myself…” Berenson growled to him. He dropped him and left him in the hall. He wiped his hands on his pants and then looked at the boys who were staring at him. “What?”

Brandon put his hand around his throat. He had heard the thump and knew Anton had received something. He swallowed hard. “Is everything alright Mr. Lane?”

“Don’t worry Brandon…” There was a sinister smile on Berenson’s face as he talked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th August 2014, 2:15 pm

Nathaniel puts his arm around Brandon's shoulder. "Don't worry I think Dad wants to talk with him." Nathaniel keeps an extra eye out as well as Berenson picks Anton up by the throat. He shares the same sinister smile and nods at his father. The other boys wonder what is going on.

They leave Anton and get to Vincent's room. He motions them to be quiet before letting them in. Nathaniel and Thomas shake their heads and jump on the bed next to Malachai. "Wake up sleepy head this is a bachelor party!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine picks out a burgundy color to go with the dress. "I love my name. I cannot wait to have a little sister finally!! Audra you have nothing to be nervous about. We will all be there for you."

Kalista nods in agreement. "Something will go wrong, but the main thing is that you are marrying the man you love. Just ignore all the other hoopla and focus on him."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 8th August 2014, 2:32 pm

Brandon busts out laughing when Malachi jumps up out of the bed. He looked like he was having a heart attack. “Poor guy, but we are going to have fun.” He said.

Nathaniel looks at Malachi as he gets up. “So you know this place better than anyone, where do you recommend going too?”

Iverson chuckled. “Well we are girl free for the afternoon. Oh Malachi, you did have Audra worried, but she is fine. The ladies went out for manicures and pedicures. Hopefully they will get haircuts as well.”

~~

“I know, it’s just a big day and I am so happy with my life. It’s just been fast the past two months and well here we are.” Audra said. “What matters is that I am here with my family and I love all of you.” She said.

Serena smiled and pats Audra on the back. “That’s the spirit.” She said. “Ohh I think I want that color too sense that is the color of our dresses. So Mom, what went wrong during your and dads wedding?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th August 2014, 3:10 pm

Kalista thinks for a moment. "Other than Ashton not being there, I really don't remember. It was nothing major if something did go wrong."

"We didn't know about it at the time, but the war started at our reception." Madeline scowls. "But enough about that. You are lucky it is going to be a beautiful day tomorrow."

The girls chatter some more before their nails get done. The door opens behind them and Lenora, the Langorian Queen walks in. She smiles and walks over to them. "Appears I picked the right place. Good afternoon ladies. Jasmine, I hope you enjoyed the flowers Anton sent you this morning."

Jasmine's face pales. "Please excuse me. Do you have a place we can talk privately for a moment?" She asks the staff.

"You can borrow one of the tanning rooms...." was all the staff person could get out.

Jasmine stands up and takes the Queen to the room. "Listen, and listen well. I will never marry your son. Even if I lose this race, I will renounce my title before I would marry your son. This isn't because of Brandon. I would rather die alone before marrying your son. So tell him to back off."

Jasmine storms out to the room leaving a stunned Lenora behind. She goes back over to her stuff. "I need to get out of here." Her hands are shaking as she grabs her bag. She takes out more than enough money to pay for the manicure.

"Jasmine wait, what is going on?" Madeline looks at the door then back at her.

Jasmine is walking to the door. "I will be at the hotel."

Kalista does not know what to do. Lenora is still in the room. She looks over at Madeline. "Go talk with her, and make her talk."

~~~~~~

"Well we have a game room set up. It has everything we would need for a party." Malachai offers. "We can also go to town if you want. I know some places that would be open now."

"Why don't we go to town. You need to get out of the castle." Vincent suggests. "So what are you doing for the honeymoon?"

"We are just going to on of our vacation homes for now. It is nice and quiet. Maybe after the baby we will do a real vacation." Malachai tells them.

"I hate to break it to you, but after the baby you will be too exhausted to do anything for a while." Berenson tells him.

"Oh really how long is that?" Malachai asks.

"Until they are about 17." He answers.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 8th August 2014, 3:24 pm

Serena watches Jasmine storm out. She sighs and looks at Madeline. “I know what is wrong, but it is probably best that you hear it from your daughter herself. I don’t think Lenora doesn’t know what happened.” She explained.

Audra looks at Serena quizzically. “What happened?” She asked.

“I will tell you on the way back to the castle. It’s not for the world to hear.” Serena explained.

~~

Madeline waddles out and manages to catch up to her daughter. “Jasmine, you have been acting weird sense you got here. I want you to tell me what happened.”

~~

“It’s not as bad as you think Malachi. Of all the children between the two of us, I think the one that is the biggest handful is Daniel.” Iverson said. “Both of my girls were good and they born the same year.”

“And the twins were good, until they realized they could get into everything.” Berenson said chuckling. “They can be a handful, but I love all of my children and I am proud of all of them.”

Brandon looked at Iverson. He wished that his father could have told them stories of when he was younger, but he wasn’t there. It wasn’t even his fault. He sighed and looked out of the window. Nathaniel patted his back. “Don’t worry, remember dad’s parents died when he was too young to remember.”

“That is true.” Brandon said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th August 2014, 3:36 pm

Jasmine hugs her mother the best she can. She waits until they are in her room. She sits on the chaise next to her mother and told her about the Langorian trip. "I didn't want to tell anyone because I don't want it to interfere with relations with Langoria."

~~~~~~

"Maybe we can pick up desserts on the way to the hotel. I think they will need a little time to talk." Kalista suggests. "Audra do they have a Sweet Delights like place here? I need some cheesecake."

~~~~~~~~~~

"We were perfect little angels." Nathaniel quips back at Berenson. The guys all laughed.

"I am a bit scared, but more excited about getting married and being a father. At least we have a while before become King and Queen."

"The next wedding will be yours. Have you set a date yet?" Thomas asks Vincent.

"Not yet. I am going to defer to the Sentali's for that. I have enough to worry about with the King's council." Vincent answers. "Besides I am the groom all we do is arrive and say I do."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 8th August 2014, 6:11 pm

Madeline takes Jasmine’s hand. There are tears in her eyes. “And with current laws, there’s not a lot that we can do about it. Oh goddess, I’m sorry Jasmine.” She pulls Jasmine to her shoulder and wraps her arm around her. “I would hug you, but your little sister is in the way.

I swear if I see that boy I would kill him myself if I could. “ Madeline said.

~~

“There is a little desert place that’s right on the way back to the castle. It’s called Tasty Treats.” Audra said. “They have this cheesecake that is drizzled in chocolate. I love it so much.”

“Then why don’t we stop and get some for us then? We can get some for Jasmine and Aunt Maddy.”
Serena said. They finish their manicures and then leave to get some desert. “Should we stop by the hotel and pick them up?” Serena asked.

~~

Iverson laughs and shakes his head. “Well we haven’t had the time to sit and talk about it yet. I’m hoping that after the temple, we will be able to sit down and talk about it. We have not actually announced it to the nation; however talk is already going around.” He said.

“Good luck Vincent. I know that has to be a lot.” Brandon said.

“Well what about you Brandon? You have a lot that will be going on as well.” Nathaniel asked. “Are you going to stay in Rosario, or go to Moldova?”

“It really depends. There is just so much to learn and well I would like to go back to Moldova with Jasmine.” Brandon said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th August 2014, 7:28 pm

"That is what I was afraid of. Mom, I didn't want to ruin relations between Langoria and Moldova or Rosario. Plus I am an adult. I cannot go running to Mom and Dad to solve my problems." Jasmine explains. "Plus you are pregnant and don't need the stress. I am so sorry. I just can't make him stop. Mom, don't tell anyone, but I am scared."

~~~~~~~

"Yes let's get them, get some cheesecake, and then get ready for the rehearsal. I heard there is a dinner thing tonight." Kalista waddles with them. "Wow this mommy needs to sit down."

~~~~~~~~

Levi smirks at Brandon. "Ohh do I hear wedding bells in the future for you as well?"

"Sooner than later for Jasmine and her Angel." Vincent joins in the teasing."

"Angel? Is there a story behind that?" Levi asks.

"When Jasmine woke up after being shot, the first thing she saw was that mug with his blond hair. She thought he was an Angel."

"To bad she learned otherwise." Nathaniel sticks out his tongue at Brandon.

"Now, now quit picking on Brandon. He is the first guy to make it past the friend zone." Thomas defends.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 8th August 2014, 8:24 pm

Madeline did her best to console her daughter. “It will be alright Jasmine, but it is best that you say something. If you don’t how can it get fixed?” She asked. “I can understand you being afraid. I was afraid when…when I was raped.” She said.

She hugs her daughter. “I am always here for you baby, and I know that we can’t solve your problems forever. It doesn’t mean that we can’t help you with those problems. You have grown up and you are a beautiful young woman, you’re intelligent and smart enough to know right from wrong. Right now don’t worry about the relations between the nations, right now you have to think of yourself.”

~~

They make it to the store and Serena gets her mother’s order. They take a seat and Serena brings Kalista her cheesecake. “Here you go.” She said. “They didn’t have lowanberries this time of year. They only have them during certain times of the year.” She said.

Audra sighed. “That’s ok, I have my chocolate cheesecake and it is divine.” She said with a smile.

~~

Brandon’s face turns red. “We aren’t talking about marriage right now. We want to take this slow sense there is so much going on. We don’t want to rush it.” He explained.

Iverson smiled. “That is probably the best thing. With everything going on you don’t want to push it and then realize that you shouldn’t have done it. That is very smart.”

“Well I just don’t want you to hurt my little girl.” Berenson said. He was holding his fist in his hand. “We don’t want to end up like the last guy.” He said winking at Nathaniel.

“Hey but Thomas is right, you have to admit, she did aim the bar high.” Iverson said. “I am glad that she is happy even if it is with my son. I am glad you are both happy right now in your lives.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th August 2014, 1:29 pm

"I can only imagine. Anton didn't get that far. I just hope he behaves tonight and at the wedding. Mom, I am also angry at Lawrence. How could he strike that deal without even telling us?” Jasmine clenches her fists. “What I told Queen Lenora was that I will not ever marry Anton. That I would rather die alone than be with him ever. I even feel bad for Nadine. No one should be forced to marry a person the don't love.”

~~~~~~

Kalista orders her cheesecake, a chocolate chip one then the ladies find a table. “We will order one for Madde and Jasmine before we leave. I hate to be the one to tell you, but lowanberries are not available here. They are Moldovan. You will have to talk with Jasmine and Dad to get them shipped here for you. Don't expect Kumplah either. Unless the rumors are true about Thomas. He may be taking over Lane of Dreams with his girlfriend.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

“Brandon still has lots to learn. Moldovans known to be open and laid back.” Berenson tells him.

“It is true. I hear good comments all the time about Nathaniel and I at Mallory's.” Levi takes Nathaniel's hand. “I am just glad I am finally accepted somewhere. It is horrible hiding who you are and trying to please other people.”

“Of course Jasmine set her bar high. She deserves a man who will treat her right.” Thomas takes a drink from his glass. “I am glad she finally found one.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th August 2014, 8:19 pm

“Your father and I didn’t like it either when we found out. Lawrence told us when you were in Altier the first time. Jasmine, I know it’s not fair that anyone be forced to marry another and I never wanted you to have to go through that. Langora never would have agreed to it if he didn’t agree to those terms. The only other temple you could have gone too was Rosario’s and with you having lived in Rosario some, they could not allow the race there.” She said.

“We were angry and I told Lawrence how I felt. I wondered why she left the way she did. She probably doesn’t even know what is wrong. You need to tell her, or let us tell her.”

~~

Audra looked sad at her mother. “That is not fair.” She said. “I knew he was seeing a girl, but I didn’t know who. Are they serious?” She asked.

“Serious enough that he might be staying in Rosario. He always did enjoy working like Aunt Madeline in the dirt.” Serena said.

“Remind me, if he does stay there, I need him to send me some Kumplah’s and lowanberries. I loved a good lowanberry dipped in chocolate.” Audra said as she ate her cheesecake.

~~

“I kind of know what you are talking about Levi, just in a different sense.” Brandon said. “I do love Jasmine, and as long as we both are happy together, then one day I will ask her to marry me. Right now we just have a lot going on.”

“Levi, you are a good guy. I am glad that Nathaniel likes you.” Iverson said. “Nathaniel, I do love you, but I know Rosario would never really accept your and Levi’s relationship. It’s not because they don’t care, but they are not as open minded as Moldova is. I hope someday your relationship can be recognized.” Iverson said.

“I am just glad that my son is happy. What matters is that both of my children are happy. Jasmine has a good man that loves her and Nathaniel has a partner that loves him as well.” Brandon said. He still had a hard time dealing with his son being gay however.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th August 2014, 8:56 pm

“I don't think it would matter to them. Langoria is ready for me to be their queen.” Jasmine tells Madeline. “The people there are nice, but it feels fake, not like Moldova.”

~~~~~~~

“You will have to talk to Nathaniel and Jasmine about the lowanberries.” Kalista finishes up her cheesecake. “I am going to order the cheesecake for the others. We should get ready for the rehearsal.”

She waddles up to the counter, pays for the cheesecakes, and returns to the girls. “I am so ready for the baby to be born. My back is sore.”

~~~~~~~~

Vincent is letting the other guys talk. He is not totally comfortable with Nathaniel and Levi. He cannot deny that they love one another though. He raises his glass. “I want to make a toast to those in love and to Malachai and Audra.” He cannot help but feel excited about being next.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th August 2014, 3:33 pm

“That is because the people in Moldova are warm and welcoming. They have always been good to you and our family. I have heard the rumor mill here, somehow it leaked about what happened here in Altier. I know Altier itself started an investigation on who leaked it, but it is unclear on what has happened.” Madeline said.

~~

Serena takes the cheesecake and carries it for her mother. “Well you look like you swallowed a beach ball.” Serena said.

“Am I going to look like that?” Audra said. “What if Malachi thinks I am ugly?” Audra’s lips were quivering.

“Oh stop it Audra, Malachi loves you and is excited. You do know that right?” Serena said. “Maybe I can rub your back later mom.”

~~

Everyone raises their glasses and cheer. “So Vincent, how are you handling the dignitaries?” Berenson asked.

“I think he did just fine yesterday. Though I did talk to Queen Syrah for a few minutes yesterday. She does like you Vincent.” Iverson chuckling. “She thinks you are a nice young man.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th August 2014, 4:47 pm

"Just what I didn't want to happen. I wanted this to be a fair race. Mom, Nadine tried again when were traveling. I think there is something wrong with her." Jasmine looks up hearing a knock on her door. She goes over and sees Kalista and the girls.

"Well I hope you guys are in the mood for cheesecake. Oh and Madde, tell Audra how ugly she is going to be." Kalista enters the room.

Madde laughs and welcomes the break. "Audra it is only temporary. If Malachai says anything bad kick his ass and blame it on the hormones."

Even Jasmine had to laugh at that. "I think that is Mom's answer to everything." She takes the cake from Serena. "Thank you so much. Oh we better hurry it is almost time for the rehearsal."

~~~~

"I think I did alright, but I made a fool out of myself." Vincent blushes. "I am not used to having a spotlight on me."

"That will come with time. Just remember Royalty are just like other people. We make mistakes and laugh it off like everyone else." Levi assures him.

"Well guys I have a rehearsal to get ready for. It was nice to hang out. We are having a dinner and informal ball afterward." Malachai informs them.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th August 2014, 5:59 pm

Audra laughed as they started to head out for the rehearsal. “Well that reaffirms that I am a part of this family.” She said. “Ohh we need to get back. The rehearsal and dinner are later with an informal ball afterwards. I am getting jittery and excited.”

Serena laughs at Madeline. “Well we know you are part of the family. Everything will be alright Audra. I know Malachi loves you and if he ever hurts you, he will wish he hadn’t because I will beat his brains in for you.” She said shaking her finger at her.

“Come on, I need to get ready. I already feel fat in these clothes.” Audra said. They left the hotel and went out to the carriage where they headed back to the castle.

~~

Brandon looks at Malachi. “Good luck during the rehearsal. You really need some time for the two of you. At least before the baby gets here.”

“Brandon is right, but remember this. Even after the baby comes, take time for you and Audra. You will need it to reenergize and to keep the love in your relationship alive.” Iverson said.

“Go on Malachi, you are going to be late if you don’t.” Berenson said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th August 2014, 6:29 pm

The carriage stops at the castle. Kalista and Madeline exchange places with Malachai and Grayson. Iverson, Kalista, Micia, and Scott go in the other one. “The others will meet us at the chapel.” Malachai explains. “Grayson quit pouting.”

“But why can Jassy be a floweh giwl with me? I don't like Elle she is a giwl.” Grayson pouts.

“First of all Jasmine it too old to be a flower girl and second Audra wants her to be a bridesmaid.” Malachai explains.

“If you are good for the rehearsal and wedding, I promise to dance with you at the reception.” Jasmine winks at Grayson.

“Yay, I will be supeh good you just watch me.” Grayson promises.

They arrive at the chapel and are greeted by the High Priest. “Welcome to Altiere Chapel of the Goddess. It is nice to see all of you again. Jasmine, it is especially nice to see you are doing well. Now if you all follow me, we will rehearse for the ceremony tomorrow.”

~~~~~~~~~

Berenson walks with Madeline to the room where the other guys are. “It feels so strange not to be involved in the ceremony. Oh and Jasmine told me what is going on between her and Anton. It is not good. We will have to keep an eye on him.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th August 2014, 7:42 pm

Audra smiles as the priest greets them. They go into the chapel where a few gentlemen greet them. They are the groomsmen for Malachi. He greets them and then introduces them to the others. There is much chatter and talk going on when little Elle enters into the room. She is about the same age as Grayson. He sticks his tongue out at her and Malachi catches it. He points to Grayson and tells him no.

They run though the wedding a few times to make sure everyone understands their parts. It is a big wedding for Altier sense their future king is marrying their future queen. When they are finished, Grayson runs up to Jasmine and pulls on her pants leg. “Jasmine…I’m hungwy.” He said. “Can we eat now?”

Serena puts her hand over her mouth. “Either that’s him asking for one last date, or he is really hungry.” She said.

~~

Berenson looks at Madeline with a twinkle in his eye. At the same time those eyes are stormy with anger. “Brandon talked to me about it. I have mixed emotions about what happened. I know it is wrong of me to be selfish, but I am angry with Anton. I ran into him in the hall earlier. I threatened him.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th August 2014, 7:54 pm

“Brandon told you what happened? Did he tell you the truth or did he sugarcoat it? Because if you really met up with Anton and he is alive I have to commend you for showing incredible restraint.”

“You would have been impressed Mom. All he did was slam him against the wall.” Nathaniel approaches them. “The guys were worried, so they sent me to check on you. Come, we are having fun.”

~~~~~~~~

The guy Jasmine is standing up with is gorgeous. They walk through the ceremony a couple of times. At one point Jasmine leans to Serena. “Thank the Goddess this is only a wedding.”

Kalista was happy all she had to do was sit down in the front. Although she did get teary eyed seeing Iverson walk down the aisle. She may have to bug Iverson for a back rub later.\

They were just released by the Priest when Jasmine feels a tug on her leg. She looks down and sees Grayson. “I think we are done. If you are careful I will give you a piggy back to the carriage.” Grayson cheers and stands on the pew. “Now hold on, I am only able to hold you with one arm.”

“Grayson, what did I tell you about bothering Jasmine!” Micia yells at him.

“Don't worry I am letting him ride only to the carriage.” Jasmine clears up. “You are the first one to get a piggy back ride since the incident.”

They get loaded up in the carriages and head back to the castle.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th August 2014, 8:06 pm

Berenson turns around to see Nathaniel. He smiles and then points to him. “It’s like he said, you would have been proud.” He takes Madeline’s arm and they walk down to the room. He leans in and whispers to her. “He told me the truth and I know he did. He looked ashamed and admitted to me that they had been in the process of making out and one thing led to another.” He whispered to her.

They make it too the room and Brandon opens up the door. They had moved their little party from Vincent’s room to a study that was not far from the room. It had been recommended by Malachi before he had left.

“It is good to see you Mrs. Lane. I hope you ladies had a good time?” He asked.

~~

Serena sits beside Jasmine in the carriage. “I thought all of the groomsmen except the last one…What was his name, Andrew, were hot. There was something about his nose that I didn’t like.” Serena said chuckling.

“Ohh Sewena that is a bad girl! I’m gonna tell Vincent on you!” Grayson said as he sat beside Jasmine.

“Tell on me for what?” She asked.

“Because you said that someone was hot and it wasn’t Vincent.” Grayson said.

Iverson was sitting beside of Kalista. “You look like your back is bothering you Kali, are you alright?” He asked. “If you like I can give you a back rub later.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top