Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 30 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 31st July 2014, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I cannot wait until we leave for the wedding." She hasn't told anyone about her doubts. She knows that Sangria would not be able to see her as a ruler because she is a woman. Langora want to see her with Anton. How is she going to be able to handle international affairs if there is this much resistance. "Do you think they will have the meal in the dining room?"

~~~~~~~~

"We will present Anton with both options and let him choose. If it wasn't for lack of protection, I may have suggested that Jasmine and Serena stay in the Lane house." Kalista sighs. She stand up and stretches. "Well I have some works to do. Don't worry Serena, you are safe in the castle."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 30 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 22nd September 2014, 8:12 pm

"Sounds perfect to me." Serena said. She kisses Vincent on his lips before they get up. Vincent helps her into her jacket and heads upstairs to get a change of clothes. Everyone seemed to be in bed.

They leave the house and locked it. They then head over to the Lane house. Vincent lets Serena in and she heads up to Jasmine's bedroom. The attendants had been here earlier seeing as the house was warm and looked clean. She gets an outfit and then heads downstairs. They then leave the house.

They take a nice walk down to the hotel. Serena is cold and shivering when they arrive. Vincent's signs them in and they head upstairs. "I am glad that you thought of this Vincent. I have to say that I am happy." She said as she gets ready for bed.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd September 2014, 9:31 pm

Vincent takes Serena to the hotel room. He waits until they are inside before capturing her lips with his. "I am so happy we did this. It's been too long since I was able to hold you."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd September 2014, 5:50 pm

Serena smiles at Vincent. “I missed being in your arms at night. This will probably be our last night together as fiancé’s. The next time you hold me at night, I will be your wife. I will be Mrs. Watson. What do you think of that?” She said as she kissed him again.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd September 2014, 5:55 pm

Vincent kisses Serena and gets changed into his pajamas. "That sounds heavenly. I wonder if Rosario is ready to have a Watson sit on the throne? He uncovers the bed and sits down on it. He motions Serena over with his finger.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd September 2014, 6:32 pm

Serena had changed into a rose colored nightgown. She sees Vincent motioning for her with his finger and smiles a flirty smile for him. She slowly makes her way to the bed before climbing into the bed and over to him. She smiles as she kisses him. “Rosario may not be ready for a Watson on the throne just yet, but that is why Rosario has a little while at least to get used to the thought of one being on the throne. I love you so much Vincent.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd September 2014, 6:43 pm

Vincent lightly rubs her sides with his fingertips. The fabric of the nightgown is so soft. The color is perfect on her, but he really would like nothing more than to have it off her right now.

His fingertips bunch up the pajamas and pulls it up slowly. He lifts his head to kiss her lips gently. He is sure there is a lustful expression on his face as he slides up the pajamas even higher. He does it slowly giving her time to stop if she wants.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd September 2014, 8:51 pm

Serena doesn’t stop Vincent from pulling her night gown off of her. She smiles inwardly as they make sweet passionate love to one another. Vincent pulls her down on him and smiles. "I love you so much. That was amazing. Thank you for getting me away."

Serena smiles at Vincent as she runs her fingers though his hair. “I love you too Vincent. I am glad I could help you unwind. You were so stressed and I knew it was time to step in your way. Mom tells me that I will always know when it’s time to step in. I think she was right.” She kissed him tenderly before lying her head on his chest.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd September 2014, 8:59 pm

Vincent plays with her hair as she lies on her chest. He has never felt so content in his life. This is just the beginning too. Soon she will be in his arms forever. He closes his eyes with a smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine wakes up at dawn. Nathaniel helped her with her exercises. She pushed it a little though, taking advantage of him not knowing when to stop her. She is feeling it this morning. She gets up and takes a shower. How Nathaniel can still be sleeping is beyond her.

She sneaks quietly to his bed and wets her finger down. She then puts it in his ear and moves it around. Nathaniel jumps out of bed and slams Jasmine to the floor. "Damn it Jasmine what the hell were you thinking."

She cringes and laughs at the same time. "Wow you are strong Nathaniel. Have you been working out?" She only hopes no one else heard the thud.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd September 2014, 9:06 pm

Serena falls asleep lying on Vincent. There is a content smile on her face as Vincent plays with her hair. She has never been so happy.

Morning comes and Serena is snuggled up close to Vincent. She can see the light coming in the room from the window and yawns. She remembers last night and smiles. She looks up to see Vincent’s sleeping face. She lies there and watches him sleep.

~~

Bandon and Levi were up early that morning. They are ready to be in Rosario’s capital city. Brandon is taking a shower when he hears a thump next door. He gets out quickly and puts on his pants. “Did you hear something Levi?” He asked.

“I thought I heard a thump next door. I think that was Nathaniel and Jasmine’s room.” Levi said. They hurry out of the room and knock on the door of their room. Brandon opens it and looks inside to see Jasmine laughing and Nathaniel over her. He puts his hand over his heart and sighs. “Do I want to know? Jasmine, are you hurt?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th September 2014, 5:56 am

"I am fine my Angel." Jasmine looks up at Nathaniel. "Man you are jumpy. Levi, you need to help your man to relax."

Berenson sees the group in the hall and approaches. "Do I need to ground you as well Nathaniel. Get off your sister and get ready."

Nathaniel gets up and offers a hand to Jasmine. Her shoulder is hurting, but she swallows the pain. She goes over to Brandon. "I think we should snag a table for the family downstairs before it gets too busy."

~~~~~~~~~

Vincent has the best sleep he has had in a while. The night before seems like a dream to him. He begins to stir feeling a weight on him. "You really are here, my love. I was convinced that last night was a dream." He rubs her head with his fingers. "So when do we have to be up? Can we stay and snuggle for a little while?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th September 2014, 11:42 am

Brandon chuckles as Berenson walks away. "I think that's a good idea. Are you sore? You hit the floor hard enough for me to hear you in the shower this morning." Brandon said. He takes her hand and they walk down to the dining room. They get a big table and wait for everyone else to come down for breakfast.

~~

Serena smiled at Vincent. She kisses his chest softly as they lay in the bed together. "We have a few hours before e have to vacate. Can I lay here in your arm's for a little while?" She asked. "I'm glad that you are happy this morning. Last night felt like a dream but I feel so good this morning laying here with you."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th September 2014, 12:24 pm

Jasmine lays her head on his shoulder. "The turd knocked me to the floor after I tried waking him up."

"Did she mention she gave me a wet willie?" Nathaniel defends sitting next to them. "Oh and she is lying about her shoulder." He whispers in Brandon's ear.

They are joined by the others for a quick meal. Daniel insisted on sitting in Jasmine's lap, which she didn't mind. "Daniel, it is going to get cold, so you will have to be in the carriage until we get to Rosario." Madeline tells him.

After breakfast they get into their respective carriages and head to Rosario.

~~~~~~~~~

"You can stay here as long as you need too." Vincent kisses her forehead. "So what are we doing today? Catering and cake, right? Have you decided on anything?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th September 2014, 4:49 pm

When they are ready to leave, Brandon grabs a to go cup and of water. They are traveling down the road and he hands Jasmine two pills. "Take this, it will help your shoulder." He whispered. "So why did you give your brother. Wet willy?"

~~

"Yes actually, we are going to have Antonio's do the catering for the wedding. I asked mom and dad their opinion and they both said that Antonio's would be the best decision." Serena said. She smiled at Vincent. "I've also decided that I like laying here and never want to get up again." She said teasingly.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th September 2014, 6:20 pm

"To wake him up. He would have done the same to me." Jasmine pouts. "I am fine." She tells him taking the medication from him.

"Welcome to the Lane household. The one think I learned is that it is never quiet." Levi jokes around.

"We are like any other family." Jasmine glares playfully.

~~~~~~~

"Who am I go go against the wishes of my princess. We can rule from bed. Although having our subjects come into our room may be a bit uncomfortable." Vincent teases. "I like Antonio's as well. Maybe we can get a meal out of it as we try to decide the menu."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th September 2014, 6:53 pm

Brandon and Levi both chuckle at Jasmine’s glare. “Oh come on Jasmine, I am certain that Levi understands what I feel now.” He said winking at her. “And that there is never a dull moment at the Lane house.”

“I can agree to that, goddess knows with everything going on that you can’t catch a break. Though I am learning to love it.” Levi said.

~~

Serena chuckles as she ran her fingers over Vincent’s chest. “Well they would feed us anytime. They get the added business when we are in there that they would rather give us free food.” She said chuckling.

“So lunch at Antonio’s and then a trip to Sweet Delights for a cake decision…Less than two weeks Vincent, I cannot believe it’s that close. I am so excited.” She held her ring up and smiled as she looked at it. “Then I can wake up every morning like this.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th September 2014, 7:03 pm

"I am excited too." Vincent nuzzles Serena. "We better get moving though. I know I need a shower." He stretches out, but makes no indication to get up.

~~~~~~~~

"You are learning to love my brother you mean." Jasmine winks. "So are we going to do therapy while we are on the road?"

"Yes, do. I want to see if she was pushing herself last night or not." Nathaniel takes Levi's hand.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th September 2014, 7:10 pm

Serena slowly rolls off of Vincent and sighs. She kisses his cheek before sitting up. “You need a shower? Sweetie, I think we both need a shower. I am dirty and I sweated last night, but it was sweat that I enjoyed.” She said batting her eyes at him.

She stands up and shakes her butt at Vincent. She had to admit she was actually sore. She had thought she wouldn’t, but last night was amazing. She slowly walks towards the bathroom to take a shower. When she is done, she gets out and dries off. She walks out butt naked again and struts over to the bed where Vincent is still laying. “If you want to see about Antonio’s for lunch, we better get on the move. We have been a lazy pair this morning.” She said winking at him.

~~

Brandon begins the therapy with Jasmine. He looks over at Nathaniel and then back at Jasmine. “Jasmine….did you take advantage of your brother last night?” he asked.

Levi squeezed Nathaniel’s hand and chuckled as he laid his head on his shoulder. “If I know Jasmine well enough, I would have to say yes.” There was a smirk on his face.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th September 2014, 7:23 pm

Vincent enjoys watching Serena strut around. "Yeah I know, but I really am enjoying the scenery." He winks at her before rising himself. He goes to take a shower. "I am surprised there aren't guards looking for you. I mean we didn't tell anyone where we were going."

They didn't have much to pack and soon they checked out and left the hotel. "I love the cool air. Do you think we will get more snow?"

~~~~~~~

"No comment from the peanut gallery." Jasmine balls up a piece of paper that was near her and tosses it at Levi. "I am innocent." She grunts as she works out her shoulder. "It is so frustrating. Especially the rotation. I am getting it higher. But trying to swing it forward and backward feel like I am getting nowhere."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th September 2014, 7:37 pm

“Mom and dad probably didn’t notice until maybe this morning. If we are lucky your father covered for us.” Serena chuckled as they head over towards Antonio’s. “It is cool, but right now not cool enough for snow. I wouldn’t put more snow out of the way though. Rosario generally see’s it’s fair share of snow.”

They walk into Antonio’s where Antonio himself greets them. “Aye!! Look who it is, the new couple. I hear tell someone has a wedding coming up.” He said.

~~

Brandon looks at Jasmine. “You may think you are getting nowhere, but to be honest, I am seeing you getting better every day. It’s the little steps that make to big steps. It’s only been a few months sense the incident occurred and you are already making strides that I am really surprised about.” He said. He continues to work with her. He has to admit, he can see that she is pushing herself even now.

“Don’t push yourself Jasmine.” Brandon said. “I can see you’re trying too hard.” He looks over at Nathaniel. “If you can see or feel that she is exerting herself, she is pushing it.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th September 2014, 7:45 pm

"Hello Antonio, yes in two weeks time. We need some help from you though. We are here to finalize the menu with you for the reception." Vincent tells him.

"Itsa bout time I see you to well come in." Antonio opens the doors for them. "The Queen gave me a heads up already and I have some samples just for you."

~~~~~

"How am I going to get better if I don't push myself a little more each time." Jasmine grits her teeth.

"That is just like her though. I should have known, but she seemed to be alright." Nathaniel reaches across and takes the bands from her. "You need to stop now. You don't want to tire yourself out so that you can't hold Reginald."

"Oh you are right. I cannot wait to see him. I wonder if he has Kalista's eyes." Jasmine's eyes light up. "Do you think he is still tiny?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th September 2014, 8:02 pm

Antonio takes them over to some table and chairs and hands them a menu. “We have several items on the menu that we specialize in, and we are more than able to provide for the incoming crowed of people that we are expecting for your wedding.” He claps his hands and a waitress brings out a tray with a few plates on it. “Please, give each of them a try and I will tell you what it is as you eat.”

Serena looks at Antonio. “Wow, you really were ready for us, weren’t you?” she asked chuckling. She takes one of the plates and takes a bite of it. “Oh this is good, what is it?” she asked. “Try this Vincent.”

~~

Brandon looks over at Nathaniel “Thank you.” He mouths to him. He looks at Jasmine as she talks about Reginald. “He is probably a little bigger now, more like an average baby.” He said chuckling. “I bet his eyes are starting to change color. That is unless he keeps Kalista’s eye color.”

“What are the chances of that?” Levi asked.

“Depends on the family line.” Brandon explained. “He already has a fifty, fifty shot of having blue eyes. If either of his grandparents have blue eyes or more people in the family have blue eyes it can be upped, but blue eyes are more rare then say the hazel green eyes that father has.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th September 2014, 8:18 pm

Both Serena and Audra have the Miranda blue eyes and they are beautiful. Not like the Lane gray. Even Nathaniel got pretty green eyes right Levi." Jasmine rolls her eyes.

"Both his eyes and ass captivate me." Levi discloses. "Anyone can have blue or green eyes. However gray ones are a unique treasure."

"You don't have to flirt with me, I am not the one you are dating." Jasmine sticks out her tongue. "I cannot wait to see little Reginald."

"Watch out, she is a baby hog. Even when Daniel was born, she wanted to sleep with him." Nathaniel laughs.

~~~~~~~

Vincent takes a bite. "Wow this is good. It is almost like an alfredo sauce only different."

Antonio smiles. "You are right. I cannot tell you the ingredients though. That is secret."

"You are lucky Nathaniel isn't here yet, or he would tell me what they are." Vincent jokes.

"Now here is something for the people who may not want pasta." Antonio sets a dish in front of them. It is Caponata."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th September 2014, 8:42 pm

Brandon puts his arm around Jasmine. “Levi might not want to flirt with you, but I do. Jasmine I love your eyes and I wouldn’t have any other color than the color they are now. I love that I can read the emotions in them as I do, and I love that I can how you are feeling at any time of day by looking into them.”

“Aww, isn’t that sweet?” Nathaniel said. He was making googaly faces at Jasmine.

Brandon pulled Jasmine close to him and smiled. “So you like babies?” he asked interested.

~~

Serena takes a sip of water to clean her palate. She then takes a bite of the Caponata. “Ohh I love the eggplant in this. It’s not too sweet, but not too sour either. I like the combination of the flavors.”

She sipped on some water before pointing to the next dish. “What is this?” she asked.

“This is also a non-pasta dish. It is lemon peppered salmon, made with a wine sauce that we specialize in. It is served with vegetables.” Antonio explained.

Serena finished the bite that she had in her mouth of the Caponata and drank some more water. “This is all so good. Would you be willing to do a menu?” She asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th September 2014, 9:00 pm

"Of course, I will never turn down the Royal Family." Antonio tells Serena. "I already got the numbers from you mother. She said that I can use the castle kitchens and that she will pay for additional help. You two are so cute together, I cannot wait to see your babies."

Vincent laughs. "Let us get married first, then we can worry about the babies. Thank you Antonio, we will be sure to tell everyone the food is from here as well. I hope you get additional business from it." He finishes up the samples. "Now shall we see about a cake?"

~~~~~~

Nathaniel glares at Brandon. "Baby talk with my sister, I hope not. I don't even see a ring on her finger."

"Calm down Nathaniel." Jasmine takes Brandon's hand. "There is something about the innocence of a baby that I love. I know they a lot of work. I cannot wait until Mom has Sakura. However I have no clue how to act around a sister."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 25th September 2014, 5:16 pm

Serena chuckled as they finished up. “Thank you Antonio, we will get you the final menu items for you so that you know what you will need.” She said before they left. They get ready to leave and several more people congratulate them as they leave the restaurant.

Serena looks up at Vincent as he mentions the cake. “That sounds delightful. I wouldn’t mind seeing what they have to offer.” She said. They walk down the street together, hand in hand. Serena feels good, not only about the decisions that they are making, but about where they are in their relationship. She was even happier that Vincent didn’t seem as stressed today. She would have to thank her mother for the advice. It might not have been how she wanted her to handle the situation, but this was how she knew it needed to be done.

They walk into Sweet Delights and the owner is finishing up a cake that will be for sale. She washes her hands and smiles at the two of them. “Good afternoon, your majesty. I pray you and Mr. Watson are doing well.” She said. “Is there anything I can help you with today? Maybe some cheesecake?”

~~

Brandon put’s his hands up in the air as Nathaniel glares at him. Jasmine then takes his hand. “It was just a general question Nathaniel, honest.” He said. “The conversation is warming; I didn’t mean it as if I was asking her to have our child. We are not even engaged.” He said, though he wished they were.

“It will be alright Nathaniel; your mother is having a child soon, so I don’t know why the conversation isn't alright.” Levi said. “Plus Prince Reginald is still a new born. Newborns are cute and warm. Too bad I will never be a father.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top