Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 12 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 31st July 2014, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I cannot wait until we leave for the wedding." She hasn't told anyone about her doubts. She knows that Sangria would not be able to see her as a ruler because she is a woman. Langora want to see her with Anton. How is she going to be able to handle international affairs if there is this much resistance. "Do you think they will have the meal in the dining room?"

~~~~~~~~

"We will present Anton with both options and let him choose. If it wasn't for lack of protection, I may have suggested that Jasmine and Serena stay in the Lane house." Kalista sighs. She stand up and stretches. "Well I have some works to do. Don't worry Serena, you are safe in the castle."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 12 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 22nd August 2014, 8:07 pm

Iverson laughs at Jasmine. “That was always her favorite story about Nathaniel and me.” He walks over to Brandon who is holding the picture up of Kalista, Iverson and Reginald. He takes the picture and walks over to Kalista. “It is beautiful, Jasmine.” He said. “What do you think Kali?”

Serena had set some things down that had been at the door. “We gave them a basic rundown telling them when he was born and that he was a premature baby and that mother and son were doing well and would be here a few days until released by the dr.” She said. She walked over and hugged her mother.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd August 2014, 8:15 pm

"How do you know it was done by me, Uncle Iverson?" Jasmine bats her eyes. She hums to little Reginald

"Because I have seen your paintings forever and I know your style." Kalista looks closer at the painting. "It is so beautiful."

"Please let me paint a family portrait sometime in the near future." Jasmine requests.

"Jasmine, you need to stop being a baby hog. I am sure the others want to hold him too." Vincent teases.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd August 2014, 8:31 pm

Jasmine sticks her tongue out at Vincent as Brandon walks over. “Does that mean it is my turn?” He asked. He gently takes Reginald from Jasmine and smiles. “He will be a strong man someday.” He said. He kissed his little brother’s forehead. “You know for someone not having any family before, I have two sisters and a baby brother now.”

Iverson holds the picture up so Kalista could see it. “It also has you initials on it.” He said winking at Jasmine. “Having a little brother will be fun. At least I have new babysitters.” Iverson said chuckling.

Serena rolled her eyes at her father. “Just wait till you are a grandfather and your son is only a few months old.” She said chuckling. “Or let’s talk about the fact that I will be getting married soon and goddess knows when she will give us a baby.” She said looking up at Vincent.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd August 2014, 8:39 pm

Vincent runs his hands through his hair. The prospect of children is frightening for him. He still doesn't have a job or a home. He would have to find something to support him and Serena.

Jasmine sees Vincent. "I think we are scaring someone. I would love to babysit when I am in Rosario. Give you guys a little alone time. Who knows maybe there will be another one?"

Kalista laughs. "Ummm no I am done. Should you guys be leaving pretty soon? You don't want to arrive at the Goddess temple too late."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd August 2014, 8:51 pm

Brandon looks at Vincent. “Would you like to hold him before we left?” He asked. Serena walked over and took Reginald.

“I know I do.” Serena said. She smiled and looked at Vincent. “Don’t worry Vincent. We have a whole lifetime a head of us.” She said chuckling. She was rocking Reginald. “Want to hold him?” She asked.

Iverson looked at Jasmine. “I think we are done. Besides, we are going to be grandparents soon enough.” He looks at Kalista. “Though I do feel pretty young for a grandfather.” He said with a smile. “I will walk you down to the carriages. I know if you leave in the next few minutes, you should get to the temple as they are serving dinner.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd August 2014, 9:33 pm

Vincent lets Serena hold Reginald before taking him. “He has your eyes Kalista. I think he has Iverson’s mouth though.” He listens to Iverson and gives Reginald over to Kalista. “I hope you guy make it back to Rosario safely. We will see you guys after Jasmine gets her title.”

“I still have to pass the last test Vincent. You guys are acting like I already won this.” Jasmine tells them as they all walk outside the room.

Iverson walks with them to the carriage. The crowd maintains their distance for now. He goes over to Brandon. “I am proud of you. Thank you so much for your assistance.” He hugs Serena and kisses her forehead. “I love you be careful when at the Goddess Temple.”

Vincent helps Serena into the carriage. Brandon does the same with Jasmine. The carriage begins to move. Jasmine takes the opportunity to catch up on some sleep along with Serena. Vincent kisses her forehead. “Have you ever wondered how you got so lucky?”

They travel quite a ways. They hope to make it to the next town in about an hour. Suddenly, the carriage lurches to the side. Jasmine’s head hits the window of the carriage as Brandon is force against her. The carriage stops and the door opens. “Is everyone alright. We will help you out.” One of the guards traveling with them helps them.

Vincent checks over Serena. “Are you alright? Brandon, you may need to examine your girlfriend.”

There is a trickle of blood on her temple. “I am fine. It is just a minor cut.” Jasmine says.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd August 2014, 6:32 am

Brandon finds himself up against jasmine. He groans and then looks at jasmines forehead. "I will clean that up in a moment." He said. He looks over at Serena and Vincent. "Are you guys alright?" He asked.

"Just a little shaken." Serena said. She had also found herself up against the side of the carriage. She would have some bruising on her side and shoulder later. She was sore now.

The guards help them out of the carriage. One of the drivers are looking at the wheel. "Looks like it might have been sabotage." He said. He was pointing to a few things that made him think that.

Serena looked at the others. " what do you guys think? Freak accident or not?"
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd August 2014, 8:48 am

"Who would sabotage the carriage? I hate to say it, but I am glad it is ours." Jasmine asks.

"I will give you two guesses." Vincent grumbles rubbing his back. He goes to one of the guards. "I want you to return to the village and check the other royal carriage. Be discreet, we don't want to cause them to worry."

The guard nods. He gets on his horse and gallops away.

"Now don't think that, we don't have proof. Can it be fixed? I don't want any more delays." Jasmine asks.

The driver scratches his head. "Not with what I have here. I can unhitch the horses so you guys can ride ahead to the next town. Your guards will send someone out to pick up the rest of the stuff."

Jasmine looks at the others. "We will have to double up." She rubs her head. "Which is favorable now."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd August 2014, 9:33 am

"I van live with that..I find proof that that little witch did this and its the last straw. I've had enough of her shit thank you." Serena said. She was grumbling as she looked at the guard.

Brandon looked at Vincent and nodded his head. "Looks like we are doubling up. We would like to get there before its to late. They are expecting us tonight." He said.

The guard nodded and began unhooking the horses. "They will be bare back so it might not be comfortable."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd August 2014, 10:14 am

Jasmine didn't want to complain about her headache. "It is better than walking. She goes to the carriage and takes out an overnight bag. She repacks so she has a change of clothes, money, and other necessities. She sees Vincent doing the same thing.

Vincent also packs Serena's bag as well. The guards promise to ride with them to keep them safe. He gets unto his horse and extendshis hand to Serena. "It may be a little rough, I apologize."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd August 2014, 10:27 am

"I know it will be. This will be no walk in the park." Serena said. She took Vincent's hand and she climbed on the horse. You could hear his nostrils flaring as the horse whinninnied.

Brandon gets up on the horse and then took hold of Jasmine's good hand. Both he and a guard helped her up. " well this is nothing I'm new to so let's be on our way. We will get there after dark at this rate." Brandon said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd August 2014, 11:15 am

Jasmine lies her head on Brandon's back. "I don't think I have enough money left to pay for all of us to have rooms. We may have to double up. I hope you don't mind."

Vincent loves this, having Serena on a horse with him. He only wishes it wasn't a necessity. "Promise me that we will take horse rides often."

They travel on and finally get to the town. They made good time. It wasn't quite dark. The guards leave to get a new carriage. The kids try to find a place to spend the night.

The pain in Jasmine's head lessened, but is still there. "Can we find somewhere quiet?"

"I think you got the right idea. How are you holding up my love? Are you stiff? I can help you with that?"

"How are you doing Brandon? Did you get hurt at all?" Jasmine asks. He didn't mention anything.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd August 2014, 1:24 pm

"I'm stiff tired and sore." Serena said. " I think I just want to go to bed. I have enough money to pay for one of those rooms jasmine."

Brandon looked at jasmine. "I'm tired and sore but I landed against you so probably not as bad as you do. So are we sleeping guys with guys and girls with girls? Or couples night?"

"As much as I would like to do couples my mother, might find out and that scares me a little." Serena said.

might
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd August 2014, 1:45 pm

"So it is a girls night. That sounds good to me." Jasmine tells her. They walk through the town. There are people outside. However they are keeping to themselves. "I wonder how bad we look. We were traveling on horseback." She looks at Brandon and brushes his face with her thumb. "You have dirt all over your face."

They find the hotel Vincent goes to the front desk and asks for two rooms. The person at the front desk raises his eyes at them, not recognizing them. "Appears your travels were a little rough. We have two rooms, but I don't know if you can afford them."

Jasmine sighs. She looks over at Serena. then goes to Vincent. "It is alright Vincent, I am sure they don't have a room good enough for the Prince and Princess of Rosario, not to mention the Princess of Moldova anyway."

The gentleman's mouth drops. "No please, I would like you to stay here. I apologize for my comments earlier. You won't find another hotel with rooms available in town."

Vincent smirks at Jasmine. "Well what do you think?"

"I am tired and cranky. I need a shower, food, and a soft bed. I would sleep at the Langorian castle at this point." She grumbles in return.

"Consider my staff at your disposal." The receptionist tells them handing over the keys.

"We may have our carriage driver and guard arriving later. Please have your carriage house available for them." Jasmine takes the key. "Come Serena, let's get cleaned up."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd August 2014, 3:15 pm

Serena looks at the hotel keeper. "If you were willing to treat us in this manner not knowing whom we are then personally I shouldn't stay here. I will not recommend your establishment to others due to your original rudeness to us." She said. She looked at jasmine. "That shower sounds really wonderful right now. "

Brandon looked at Vincent as the hotel manager gave them their key. "Do I really have dirt on my face?"
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd August 2014, 3:38 pm

Vincent throws his arm around Brandon. "Don't worry I think we are all covered in dirt." They go upstairs to their room. "Go ahead and take your shower. I know you want to check on Jasmine. I will order some room service instead of going down stairs. We can have dinner together."

~~~~~~

Jasmine shakes her head. "Listen at this point I don't care. People like him will get what he deserves." They go up to their room across the hall. "There must be something going on if the rooms are all taken." She sets her bag on one of the beds. "Go ahead and take your shower first. It will feel good on your sore muscles."

Jasmine lies on the bed. It isn't too long before she is fast asleep.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd August 2014, 6:00 pm

Serena chuckles at Jasmine. "That is the truth." She said. She takes her bag and as soon as the door is closed behind her she begins to shed her Clo thing. She turns on the hot water and goes for a hot shower. When she is done she puts on a silk night gown and walks into the room. Jasmine is fast asleep.

Brandon sighs and nodded his head. He goes and takes a hot shower. He walks out and puts on some shorts. "Don't I feel a lot better after a shower. Did you order for the girls too?" He asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd August 2014, 6:11 pm

"I just ordered something light for everyone. I am going to take a quick shower and we can go over there. I know Serena will be sore. I know I have a few bruises on my back." Vincent goes into the bathroom. As he steps in there a knock is heard on the door. It is the food. Spaghetti and garlic bread with a bottle of red wine. There is also slices of cheesecake.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd August 2014, 6:21 pm

Serena steps outOf the room as Brandon and Vincent does. "Oh that wouldn't be dinner would it?" She asked. "Jasmine is actually asleep now."

"I hit her pretty hard earlier. I hope she is alright. I would rather her be awake." He said. "I will go wake her." He walks into the room and sits down beside of jasmine who is asleep on he bed. He starts massaging her shoulders.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd August 2014, 6:39 pm

Jasmine begins to moan softly when Brandon massages her shoulders. "That feels good." She is not quite awake when she sits up and kisses him. "Are you sure we can't sleep together tonight?"

~~~~

"Should we bring the food over to them?" Vincent sits Serena in a chair and begins to massage her shoulders. "Let me know if I hurt you. I am getting hungry just smelling the food. "
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd August 2014, 7:01 pm

Brandon kisses Jasmine when she raised up. "I'm not against us sharing a room." He said with a smile. " how do you feel?"

Serena looked at Vincent and sighed gently. "That really feels good. I think we should take them some dinner. And maybe with persuasion I would switch rooms with Brandon." She said with a wink.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd August 2014, 7:13 pm

"I am sore, tired, and hungry. I am probably dirty as well, so I am going to take a quick shower and get dressed for bed." Jasmine kisses him again before picking out her stuff.

~~~~~

Vincent smirks. "That sounds like a wonderful idea. I bet we won't have to twist his arm too hard." He gathers the cart. "I think we gave them enough time."

He waits for Serena before going over to the other room and knocking on the door.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th August 2014, 7:07 am

Brandon looked up as he heard someone at the door. He walks over and answers it. "Jasmine just went to take a shower. Come on we can get it ready before she comes in." He said.

Serena puta candle on the table as the guys set up dinner. " So Brandon, what would it take to have you switch rooms with me? "
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th August 2014, 8:54 am

Vincent helps to set up dinner. Trust me nothing more will happen, but cuddling. Serena is sore and tired. The staff won't say anything either. So I guess I am asking you please as well."

Jasmine steps out of the bathroom with her pajamas on. She sees Vincent and Serena and smells the food. "Wow that smells delicious. Spaghetti with wine? This looks so good."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th August 2014, 9:28 am

"I don't see why not. I don't mind switching rooms. Besides jasmine will probably like that. I'm concerned about her shoulder anyway." Brandon said. Jasmine walked out as Brandon was pouring the wine. "You look like you feel better." He said to her.

Serena smiled and looked at jasmine. "I hope you don't mind about the rooms but Brandon and I are switching." She said as they sat down to eat.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top