Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 5 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 31st July 2014, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I cannot wait until we leave for the wedding." She hasn't told anyone about her doubts. She knows that Sangria would not be able to see her as a ruler because she is a woman. Langora want to see her with Anton. How is she going to be able to handle international affairs if there is this much resistance. "Do you think they will have the meal in the dining room?"

~~~~~~~~

"We will present Anton with both options and let him choose. If it wasn't for lack of protection, I may have suggested that Jasmine and Serena stay in the Lane house." Kalista sighs. She stand up and stretches. "Well I have some works to do. Don't worry Serena, you are safe in the castle."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 5 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 10th August 2014, 8:24 pm

Madeline waddles in and looks around. “Geez why do you guys have all the good stuff when I am pregnant?” She teases as she finds a chair. “It was nice to get my toes done. I am not to the point where I can't reach them yet. However, I can't bend over to paint them. I hope my boys are behaving.”

Levi comes over with a stool for Madeline. “We are always well behaved aren't we? You and Berenson raised your kids well.”

“You are sucking up to the wrong person Levi.” Madeline replies.

“Nah if I wanted to suck up, I would be massaging your feet.” Levi laughs.

“EEEEWWWW that is disgusting.” Daniel cries. “Besides that is Daddy's job.

~~~~~~~~

“It is not bad to comment on guy's looks. Just be careful that it doesn't go farther than that.” Jasmine educates Grayson.

“I am seven months pregnant, my whole body is bothering me. However I will not turn down the back rub later.” Kalista winks at Iverson.

The carriage pulls up. “Why don't you guys find your families and meet us in the ballroom. Malachai can show you the way there.” Scott tells them grabbing Grayson. “You are coming with me to get cleaned up.”

The girls go to the study Jasmine finds Brandon and kisses him. “Did you have fun? How do you like my nails?” She shows off her hands.

Vincent goes over to Serena. “You are beautiful. I hope you had fun. I know we did. It's been a while since I hang out with the Lanes.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th August 2014, 8:44 pm

Everyone begins to laugh in the room. “I think someone told on their daddy.” Brandon said.

“Well he is right; I do rub Madeline’s feet and help to make her feel better. Do you need another one tonight Maddy?” Berenson said winking at her.

“EEEEWWWWW DAD! That is gwoss!!” Daniel said. He threw his hands in the air and rolled his eyes. “Whew is Jazzy when you need hew.”

Brandon looked at Levi. “Remind me when he turns about fifteen and begins to date that he used to hate the thought of touching girls or dating.”

~~

Brandon takes Jasmine’s hand and looks at her nails. “They look good Jasmine. You look like you enjoyed yourself. Did you have your toenails done as well?” He asked. “So is this color the same as the dress color? And yes, I have had a good time today.” Brandon said smiling. He kissed Jasmine gently and put his arms around her. “I can’t wait to see you tomorrow in your dress.”

Serena smiled and held her fingers up. “Thank you Vincent, you know how to make me feel good about myself.” She said. “I had a great time with everyone. I think something happened at the nail salon though with Jasmine and the queen of Langora.” She whispered the last sentence to Vincent.

“So did you enjoy your day with the guys?” She asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th August 2014, 9:27 pm

“If something did happen, it is about time.” Vincent whispers back. “You missed Berenson slamming Anton to the wall.”

“I didn't have time to get my toes done.” Jasmine's smile falters briefly. “I know Mom and Aunt Kalista did though. Oh and we had cheesecake. It was delicious.” Jasmine pauses. “I told Mom what happened. I didn't put her in early labor, so I guess she is alright. Oh and I will need the creme on my shoulder

Malachai wraps his arms around Audra. “The dinner is happening in the ballroom. It is informal, so no gowns necessary. That will happen tomorrow. Please follow me.”

The ballroom is decorated and alive with people. There are long tables decorated with place settings and candelabras. There are no place settings, so people are able to sit anywhere. Iverson walks in with Kalista. Everyone is a buzz about her pregnancy and the wedding.

Junaluska and Lawrence see Brandon and Jasmine. They missed them earlier when they arrived. “Oh it is so nice to see both of you. Jasmine you are looking better everyday. I hear you are getting some movement back.” Junaluska goes to hug her.

Jasmine hugs her back. “It is so nice to see you too Junaluska. You would have to thank my physical therapist for keeping me motivated.” Jasmine has not looked or otherwise acknowledged Lawrence. “If you excuse me I have to introduce Brandon to some other people.”

Vincent takes a deep breath before walking in. He looks around and sees even more new faces. He does recognize Prescott and Peter from the Moldovan celebration. Hopefully they have learned their lessons. “Wow there are a lot of people here. Did all the nations show up for the wedding?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th August 2014, 8:16 pm

Brandon nods his head to Jasmine as they greet Junaluska and Lawrence. “I can put some on you later before bed.” He said to her. He greeted Junaluska and Lawrence as well, but noticed that Jasmine had shunned Lawrence. He couldn’t blame her.

“It is good to see you both again.” He said to both of them.

“Jasmine, I am glad to see you are doing well.” Lawrence said trying to talk to her.

Brandon looked at Lawrence and shook his head. “If you please, Jasmine is going to show me around.”

Serena smiles and squeezes Vincent’s hand. “Most of them did probably. These same people will be there for our own wedding, Vincent. It is a lot isn’t it?” She asked. “Don’t let it be too much for you. I know it can seem overwhelming at first. I am used to this and I am here to help you.” She encouraged.

Audra was enjoying the limelight, though it was beginning to feel like a lot as she had to hide her pregnancy for the time. After tomorrow, she wouldn’t have to hide it anymore. She stayed with Malachi the whole time.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th August 2014, 8:40 pm

Junaluska gives Lawrence an odd expression. Lawrence simply shrugs and goes over Madeline and Berenson to see how she is doing.

Jasmine and Brandon run into Robertson from Sangria. “Hello King Robertson, it is nice to see you again.”

“Princess Jasmine, it is nice to see you. News of your deeds have reached me in Sangria. Thank you so much for saving Serena. And this must be my half nephew. News of you reached me as well. It is nice to meet you.”

Vincent smiles he walks with Serena to the table they greet some of the dignitaries. Vincent is not as nervous as before. The wedding in on everyone's lips. There are also some mention of Jasmine's actions. Some people spot Serena's ring as well. Buzz about another wedding begins as well.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th August 2014, 8:50 pm

Brandon shakes Robertson’s hand. “It is a pleasure to meet you sir. I am meeting more and more family every day.” He said smiling.

“You are a good man Brandon. You have already saved Princess Jasmine’s life.” Robertson said.

“She needed help and I was there. Who am I to tell her no when it was a life or death situation. I am glad I was there.” Brandon said.

Serena sees Queen Lenora walking their way with King George. “This can’t be good after what happened earlier today.” Serena whispered.

Serena was talking with Vincent and they were talking to others as Lenora and George stopped them. “Princess Serena, I was wondering if you could tell me where your grandfather was, King Lawrence?” She asked. “I must talk to him about something.” She said.

“I know he is here, but I have not seen him sense we came to the informal dinner. Can I assist you with anything?” Serena asked.

Lawrence and Junaluska were walking with Iverson and Kalista. Her back was hurting more and Iverson was becoming concerned for her. He notices George and Lenora and pointed them out to Lawrence.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th August 2014, 9:22 pm

“I also heard that you two are seeing each other. I knew you would find a Prince. I only wish that Serena would follow your example. Tell me if there is anything you wish to know about your father's side of the family. Do you know Junaluska is my aunt?”

Iverson finds a chair for Kalista. Junaluska and Lawrence sit by them. They are joined by George and Lenora. “King Lawrence, just who we wanted to see. Something came up today and we need to talk.”

Lawrence nods his head. “Stay here and I will be right back.”

Junaluska watches them leave. “I wonder what is going on? Jasmine gave Lawrence the cold shoulder earlier and that is so unlike her.”

Vincent brings Serena to the other side of her parents. Others are beginning to sit down as well.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th August 2014, 5:23 pm

“I did not know that sir. That would mean you are my father’s cousin then.” Brandon said. “Do you have any children yourself?” He asked.

“I have a son.” Robertson said. “You know you had an uncle?” he asked.

“Yes, I was told the story about him as well.” Brandon said. He squeezed Jasmine’s hand.

Lenora smiled as she looked at Lawrence. “We want to withdraw from the terms and agreement to the race.” Lenora said.

Iverson looked at his mother. “All of them found out the terms and agreement that Lawrence agreed to. I know Jasmine wasn’t happy about it.” He said.

Serena looked at her grandmother before sitting down beside of her mother. “I cannot blame her for being angry. Anton has been a complete asshole during this trip.” She said grumbling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th August 2014, 7:25 pm

Jasmine looks around letting Robertson and Brandon speak. She is fuming about his comments regarding Vincent, but chooses to ignore it. Brandon and Robertson walk over to a table away from her family. She looks and sees them sitting by the Langorians, so it is a good thing.

It doesn't take too long before both Grayson and Daniel converge on Jasmine. Both hug her and want to sit by her. “Why don't I sit next to both of you? Daniel you can sit between Brandon and I while Grayson sits on the other side.” She hopes Brandon does not mind.

Lawrence eyes the Langorians critically. “May I ask why you would want to break the agreement?”

“Well our son is quite enamored with Princess Jasmine, as well as our people. It would be a shame if he was forced to marry anyone else.” George tells him.

“I am sorry Majesties, but the agreement cannot be broken. Once an agreement it signed, it cannot be broken unless in extreme circumstances.” Lawrence reminds them.

Junaluska shakes her head. “No one was supposed to find out, not even the kids.” She gives Serena a puzzled look. “What do you mean that he has been an asshole?”

Vincent squeezes Serena's hand and shakes his head slightly.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th August 2014, 8:04 pm

Brandon continues to talk with Robertson for a while longer. “Has your father talked to you about the tattoo yet?” Robertson asked.

“The dragon tattoo?” Brandon asked.

“Yes, it is a symbol of the family. You see in Sangria it is customary for the boys when they reach the age of sixteen to get the family symbol tattooed on their body somewhere. I think your father’s is on his shoulder.” Robertson said. “Mine is also on my shoulder.”

“He had talked to me some about it, but said he wouldn’t push me to do anything unless I wanted too. I am thinking of getting it.” Brandon explained. “I will continue to give it thought as well. I will have a more definite answer to that after this race is completed.”

“The race for the Moldovan throne?” Robertson said.

“Yes sir. Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go sit with my family and Jasmine while we eat.” Brandon said. He bowed to Robertson and then walked over to Jasmine. She is sitting there with Grayson and Daniel on each side of her. He smiled and looked at Daniel. “I hope you two gentlemen are taking good care of my lady.” He said winking at Jasmine.

Lenora looks at Lawrence. “We understand King Lawrence, however the circumstances have changed. We have heard the rumors going around and neither do we wish to push either of the ladies into this marriage or even our son into it. I know Anton is enamored with Jasmine, however she does not wish to have anything to do with him and I don’t know the reason.” She explained.

Lawrence looks at the Langorians and raises his eyebrows. “You will have to understand, I know there were agreements made in this race and the only one who can change that is me, however until I know more of what is going on then I cannot allow you to back out of your agreement.” He explained. “Now if you will, please excuse me.” He said as he left. He goes and sits down beside of Junaluska. “I need to speak with the four of them tonight about what has been going on.” He whispered.

Serena looked at her grandmother and shook her head. “It is not my place to tell.” She said as she looked at Vincent.

The attendants began bringing out the dinner and serving everyone. There was much talk about the wedding and everything going on.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th August 2014, 8:18 pm

“Welcome back Brandon. They have been good so far. You could have brought King Robertson over here.” Jasmine tells him when he sits down by Daniel.

“Bwandon!!!” Daniel hugs him tight. “Gwayson was telling me about the wing beawew. He says it is an impowtant job.”

“I get to carry the rings. Without them, there is no wedding. The only thing is I have to walk down the aisle with a girl.” Grayson pouts.

Brandon and Jasmine are joined by other dignitaries. Jasmine introduces them to Brandon as the dinner is served.

The meal is pleasant and so is the conversation. Soon enough the meal ends some of the guest stay behind to mingle. Jasmine shows off the diplomacy she is known for. However she steers the conversation off of her deeds and back onto the wedding. She avoids Lawrence and the Langorians. She introduces Brandon to the others as well.

Kalista calls an early night. She is so tired. She walks with Iverson down the hall. “By this time tomorrow out baby girl will be married. I remember holding her when she was a baby. When did she grow up?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th August 2014, 8:30 pm

Brandon enjoys the time with everyone. He is learning about the dignitaries and everyone that he knows he will need to know about. He holds his own as they talk and walk around the room. After a while Vincent and Serena walk over to them with Malachi and Audra. There is a soft smile on Audra’s face as she holds Malachi’s hand.

“So how are the two love bugs tonight?” Brandon asked.

“I was thinking if the two of you would like, maybe us gentlemen could meet together for a drink or two in my room.” Malachi said. “Maybe you two ladies would like to spend some time with Audra before tomorrow. I know it will be busy from the time we get up to the time we finish the wedding.” He said.

“I think that would be lovely. What do you think Audra? I know mom called it an early night. She and dad left not too long ago.” Serena said.

“I think that would be amazing. I would love to spend time with the two of you tonight.” Audra said.

Iverson has his arm around Kalista’s back as they walk. “I don’t know Kali…I remember when she was little and I changed her diapers. I remember her first steps and her first words. It’s like it all happened so fast.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th August 2014, 8:37 pm

Jasmine looks over her shoulder and sees her family gathering too. “Hey if you want we can go to my hotel room and spend the night there. Audra you and Serena can have the bed it is big enough. It can be an impromptu bridal shower!”

Vincent wraps his arm around Brandon. “I think we can handle that. I promise we won't have too much to drink. Brandon can stay in my room.”

“The girls can take over my room as well.” Nathaniel smiles as he and Levi approach. “I heard something about a party? Count us in!”

Jasmine sees Lawrence and Junaluska approaching them. “If we are going to do this, we better get going.”

Kalista sits down on the bed. “Don't forget the back rub you promised. I cannot wait to have this baby.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th August 2014, 9:06 pm

“That sounds like fun.” Serena said. She can see her grandparent’s walking over. “I think I heard grandpa wanting to talk to us, but let’s go. It can wait one more night at least.”

Audra smiled and looked at Jasmine and Serena. “Come on, I only want good memories for tonight.” She said. They started to make a bee line for the exit.

Brandon chuckled and looked at the others. “Come on, we can have a lot of fun.” He said. They left the dining room and headed up to Malachi’s room. “So Malachi, are you ready for tomorrow?” He asked as they walked.

“I cannot wait. The hard part is over. I cannot wait to get this finished and over with. Audra will be my queen someday and I love her so much.” Malachi said with a smile.

“Well we should celebrate the uniting of a wonderful pair. Malachi, you and Audra make a wonderful pair.” Nathaniel said smiling.

Iverson smiled as he closed the door to their room. He walks over to the bed and helps Kalista with her shirt. “Don’t worry Kali, I am going to rub your back. Are you sure you are alright? Your back is bothering you more.” He asked. Iverson had to admit he was becoming more and more uneasy traveling with Kalista in her state. He begins to rub her back, making sure to be careful with her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th August 2014, 9:27 pm

Jasmine walks with Serena as they make a hasty exit. Madeline is walking with Audra, Berenson and Daniel in the lead. “Just briefly tell me what is going on? I don't want to be caught unawares.”

Madeline takes Audra's hand. “So tomorrow is the big day. I bet you are a bundle of emotions. I am so proud of you Audra. You grew up to be a wonderful woman.”

~~~~~~~~~

“I know I promised you wouldn't be plastered, but we can have a few drinks.” Vincent pours some brandy for the guys. “Here is to Malachai. May he have many long years of marriage.”

Malachai laughs. “May your wedding plans go smoothly as well Vincent. Let me tell you it is stressful, but totally worth it.”

Levi wraps his arm around Nathaniel and kisses his cheek. “I have been want to do that all night. I hope you guys don't mind. I didn't want to do any displays at dinner.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th August 2014, 9:39 pm

“The Langoran royalty wanted to speak with grandpa. I don’t know what happened when they talk, but I think I heard grandpa mentioning he wanted to talk with us sometime before the temple.” Serena whispered as they walked out of the castle. A carriage was outside and taking people to where they were staying at for their visit. They took the carriage back to the hotel.

“Thank you Aunt Madeline. I cannot tell you how excited I am. Not only am I excited, but there are so many emotions going through me. The pregnancy hormones are only making it worse.” Audra said. “I keep having this butterfly feeling in my stomach. I think it is my nerves.”

~~

Brandon laughs as they raise their glasses for a toast. “I think we can handle a few drinks. Levi, I think I saw your family today. You look just like your father.” He said. He sees Levi kiss Nathaniel on his cheek. It doesn't bother him as much as it does some of the others however.

“As long as we don’t have any episodes tomorrow during the wedding Levi, I think I can live with it.” Malachi said with a smile. "So Vincent, are you ready to plan your wedding? Believe me, it will be jam packed just like our's is. Everyone will be there for it."

Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th August 2014, 9:57 pm

“Don't tell them anything.” Jasmine whispers harshly as they get into the carriage. “Are you sure it is just the butterflies?”

“Don't tease her Jasmine. It is too early for her to feel the baby's movement. Give her another month.” Madeline laughs at her. “I want you ladies to behave and get plenty of sleep. I would join you, but I need a little time with Berenson.” She leans over to kiss him and both Jasmine and Daniel start gagging.

~~~~~~~

“Don't worry we will wait until after the wedding before making out.” Nathaniel quips raising his eyebrows.

“Your father would kill me if we did that.” Levi teases back. “He is doing better, but I can tell it really bothers him. But tonight is not about us. It is about weddings. Have you seen the dresses yet?”

Vincent takes a drink. “I am going to practice my smile and wave. Actually I am more nervous about the King's Council than the wedding.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th August 2014, 10:08 pm

Serena laughs at both Jasmine and Daniel. “Oh come on, it could have been worse.” She said.

Berenson wiggles his finger at Jasmine. “What, you want me to start gagging every time I see you and Brandon kiss?” he asked with a mischievous smile.

“Please, right now I want to have a good time. I wish I could have a drink, but I know I can’t have it. Aunt Maddy, do you know how to make the special drink without alcohol?” Audra asked.

Berenson puts his arm around Madeline. “I need some time with my wife and my baby. You will understand someday Jasmine. I’m certain that Audra is finding some of this out now.”

~~

Brandon shakes his head. “No, they are keeping it from us. I know they had final fittings today. I cannot wait to see Jasmine in her dress. I wish she would wear her hair normal, but she is determined to wear her hair over her shoulder so no one can see the scar.” He explained.

Malachi looked at Nathaniel. “It is nothing personal Nathaniel, I don’t have a problem with you and Levi, it’s just that I know how some people are. I don’t want the two of you to have to go through that tomorrow. It’s not fair how the people look at your relationship.” Malachi explained.

“Why are you worried about the King’s council for, Vincent?” Brandon asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th August 2014, 10:23 pm

“Save it for when Daniel has a girlfriend.” Jasmine sticks out her tongue at Berenson.

“Ewww I am nevew gonna have a giwlfwend. Giwls are icky.” Daniel protests vehemently.

The girls all bust out laughing. The carriage stops at the hotel. “Sorry Audra, I don't have the ingredients for the secret, but I promise before we leave I will make you a batch of the nonalcholic secret drink.”

As soon as they are all out of the carriage, Jasmine grabs both Serena's and Audra's arm. “Come on I will show you to my room so we can have some girl time.”

~~~~~~~

“Thank you Malachai. I know that Levi and I have an uphill battle, but I am glad I found him.” Nathaniel gives him a kiss. “For once I know what kissing the person you love feels like instead of just kissing your sister. Also it is nice to feel comfortable in my own skin instead of weird.”

“Well I always knew you were weird.” Vincent picks on Nathaniel. “I about presenting a new law.” He looks at the others his face serious. “I cannot let what happened to Aunt Madeline, Serena, and now Jasmine continue. Something has to change to protect Royalty from heinous crimes.”

“I agree Vincent, and it is about time that law gets changed.” Nathaniel raises his glass. “To new beginnings for all of us.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th August 2014, 8:29 am

The girls head down to Jasmine’s room. “Jasmine, what has been going on? No one has told me anything and I keep seeing you and Serena become nervous around both Nadine and Anton. The trip couldn’t have been that bad could it?” She asked.

Serena shivered and looked at Audra. “I think I would rather stay happy and excited for your wedding then talk about that trip.” She explained.

~~

“That is good Vincent. I am proud of you. I know the current laws protect murderers and attempted murders, not only that, but rape and so much more. If people are expected to obey the laws then their leaders should have to as well.” Brandon said.

“That is right. It’s not fair that they too have to obey the laws but the leaders don’t. It makes the people want to revolt when they know their leader just got away with murder.” Levi said. His arm was around Nathaniel as he talked. “I wish there were more laws to protect the victims. I know they protect and they are made to protect, but at times it seems that they only protect the bad guys.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th August 2014, 9:49 am

"One thing at a time Audra. Tonight is all about you and the wedding. Then we will let you know what is going on." Jasmine hopes she will accept that and that they will be too busy to tell her.

She ushers the girls into her room. She sits Audra on the chair by her vanity and brushes her hair. "So how are you going to wear your hair?"

~~~~~~~~~

"I only hope that they will accept the changes. I know I have the support of Iverson, but I am just a commoner." Vincent explains.

"You are a commoner who will be a Prince. Not only that, but you have spent your whole life around royalty." Nathaniel tells him.

"Not to mention, I have heard nothing but good remarks about you." Levi added.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th August 2014, 10:13 am

Audra nods her head understandingly. “I understand Jasmine.” She said. She sits down on the chair and smiles as they talk about her hair. “I am having the two braids done that will go around and meet to form one braid with the rest of my hair down.” She explained.

“That will be pretty. I thought your wedding gown was beautiful yesterday. I hadn’t realized that it would look so wonderful in real life compared to the drawing.” Serena said.

“The only thing I hate is that Jonathon had to let it out just a little. It felt a little tight around my midsection.” Audra said. “He said it wasn’t a lot, and that I shouldn’t worry about it.”

~~
“Well you are working hard Vincent. I am certain that they will take into consideration that your family has worked for the royal family for a long time. Not only that, but you yourself, is about to be married to a princess, and not just any princess, but the crown princess of Rosario. That is a big thing.” Brandon said.

“That is right Vincent. You should be proud of yourself.” Malachi said. He took a sip of his brandy and smiled. “It is alright though. What matters is that each of us is happy with our lives. We are going through so much that it is crazy. Though I have to admit, what Iverson and Berenson told me earlier kind of scared me some.”

“Oh what was that?” Levi asked.

“That I won’t get a chance to take a vacation until the baby is 17.” Malachi said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th August 2014, 10:30 am

"I absolutely love that style, simple yet beautiful. You can always dress it up." Jasmine tells her. "I cannot believe that you are getting married. Serena is engaged, Nathaniel is running Mallory's now with Levi, everyone is going their separate ways. I know we will be close, but not as close."

~~~~~~~~

Vincent laughs. "I think they were just scaring you. Besides you will have babysitters and plenty of vacation spots. I know you will be welcome in Rosario."

"Moldova too, I will even treat you to a free meal. I am thinking about either moving above Mallory's or getting a place of my own." Nathaniel tells him.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th August 2014, 12:59 pm

Audra looks up at Jasmine. “I know what you mean Jasmine.” She said. “We will always be together though. I can’t believe that we are all going our separate ways.” There were tears in her eyes.

“Oh, don’t worry Audra. Dry up those tears. I love you so much. I know we are all going apart, but at the same time we are still here together. What matters is that we have our memories and we can continue to grow and make new ones.” Serena said. “You are going to be a mother and a bride, and soon I will be married. We are all with someone we love and that is what matters. Right Jasmine?”

~~

“Well if the two of you get….you know married.” Brandon said. “Then you could live together. I think Moldova is one of the few countries that actually have laws for that.”

“Well we haven’t really talked about it, but I do love Nathaniel.” Levi said. “I already live there and they were kind enough to let me rent the space when I had nothing. I have more now than I had when I lived with my family in their nation.”

“Well for a moment I have to admit, it did scare me.” Malachi said. “Though I am glad that we are happy together. I was scared when Audra told me she was pregnant, but I am glad she is happy and healthy. I cannot wait to be a father.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th August 2014, 2:54 pm

Jasmine smiles. "Yes that is all that matters."

The girls talk more before lying down. Surprisingly enough Audra rests as well.

~~~~~~~

"That is great to hear Malachai. Audra was so scared how you would react, but I know both of you will be good parents." Vincent tells him.

The guys finish up their drinks before crashing in Vincent's and Malachai's rooms.

~~~~~

The next morning is a flurry of activity. Last minute guests are arriving, the kitchens are abuzz with meal preparations, and the decorators are doing final touch ups.

Madeline wakes up early and checks on the girls. She sees Audra and Serena in the bed. Jasmine is stretched out on the chaise. She looks over at Berenson. "We should bring them up some food." They did not see Daniel sneak in.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top