Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 30 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Iverson walks over with a box in hand. “I had it polished and cleaned last night. Vincent, I hope you wear this proudly as much as you love my daughter.”

Serena walks over to Vincent. She puts an arm around him and smiles. “I know he will.” She said.

Junaluska pops up with Reginald. “Here he is.” She said smiling.

Lucas was running from the little girl who was the flower girl. “Nooo…Don’t touch me!” he said. The little girl who was just a year younger then Lucas was blowing kisses at him.

“But I wanna kissy you!” she said.

Serena started laughing. “Come here you two, we are going to practice for the wedding.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 30 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 29th November 2014, 8:03 am

Vincent goes to the study and Glenn is just arriving. On the table is a fully set place setting. "How this may seem minor, but you are going to run into this more now that you are a diplomat."

Vincent looks at all the utensils. "This reminds me of our first meal in Sangria. Why are there so many?"

Glenn laughs. "No one really knows, but there is a certain utility for the utensils." He begins his lesson.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th November 2014, 8:20 am

Brandon makes his way back to the Watson house with the soup in tote. He walks in half expecting to see Jasmine asleep on the couch. He looks around for her after putting the soup on the table. "Jasmine, where are you? He asked as he looked in her room. He walked over to Serena and Vincent's room and opens the door. He immediately finds her asleep on the floor. He smiles and kneals down beside of her. "Wake up Jasmine." He said.

~~

Serena was still talking with her mom. She was getting tired. They head up stairs and she goes to her old room. She then takes a nap.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th November 2014, 5:30 pm

Vincent shakes his head. He hates all of the posturing involved in just eating. He knows he has to learn this though as other countries still have formal meals. Glenn has gone through it all with him, including proper dinner conversations and nuances of other countries. He sighs totally frustrated because he knows he will forget some of this. Glenn is proud of him though.

~~~~

Jasmine wakes stiffly. "Oh Brandon what are you doing here? It's only been a few hours. Shouldn't you be at the castle." She puts her hand to her mouth and scrunches her face. "Wow my stomach is still not feeling good. But look the line art is done. I should start painting what I can."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th November 2014, 5:47 pm

Brandon smiles at Jasmine. "You look stiff. Karel sent you some soup. Have you had lunch yet?" He asked. "If you haven't maybe some soup and crackers would be good for your stomach."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th November 2014, 7:38 pm

Jasmine slowly gets up. "Maybe you are right. I still have the afternoon to start the painting. That floor is not comfortable to sleep on." They go downstairs. Jasmine wonders what Brandon thinks of the mural so far.

~~~~~~~

Glenn decides to call it a day. Vincent is so thankful and goes to Serena's office. She is not there. He remembers Iverson mentioning her former room. He goes to it and sees her asleep. He lies down next to her and snuggles up to her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th November 2014, 7:49 pm

Brandon had been looking at the mural and was in awe of it. He takes Jasmine’s arm and leads her down the stairs. “I really love the mural you are working on Jasmine. I think Serena and Vincent will be in love with it as well.” He said as he took her to the kitchen.

He pulls out the chair for her and lets her sit down. He then pours her a bowel of the soup and warms it up. “Serena and Vincent said they are expecting more company tonight. We are invited, but I didn’t know how you would feel. The rest of the Watson crew will be here for dinner.” He sits the soup down in front of her with a spoon.

~~

Serena feels something close to her and her body automatically snuggles up to whatever it is. Her eyes flutter open as she looks into Vincent’s eyes. “How long have I been asleep this time?” she asked as she yawned. “I don’t know why I feel so drained. I feel like I could sleep more.” She said as she closed her eyes.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th November 2014, 9:17 pm

"It's been a while since I have seen the Watson crew. I will be like getting together with my family. I don't thing you have met them all yet. The Watson's have 4 boys who are almost like brothers to me as well." Jasmine explains as she takes a bite of the soup. "This soup is good, but not as good at Nathaniel's."

~~~~~~~~

Vincent strokes Serena's face. "I just got here myself. Are you ready to go back home? I know we are expecting my parents for dinner. We can get the house cleaned up for them."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th November 2014, 6:53 am

Brandon kisses the back of Jasmine's head before taking a seat. "I haven't. I met Alister and Lucas but I believe that is all." He said. "They are going to give them the good news tonight."

~~

Serena smiled at Vincent. "I think I am ready to go. You know it is nice to even wake up from naps in your arms." She said as she sat up. She stretched her arms out and then had her hands rest on her stomach. "I wonder how big the baby is or how small he or she is. And I wonder who they will be like." She said as she tried to imagine herself with a baby bump.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th November 2014, 8:01 am

"Our baby will be a combination of the two of us. I hope he or she has your beautiful eyes." Vincent wraps his arms around her hand settles his hands on hers. "We probably won't even be able to see the baby yet. I want to be at your next appointment."

He pries himself away from her. He gets out of the bed and holds his hand out to her. "Come, my love, let's go home."

~~~~~~~

"Well they are all boys and are just as rambunctious as my family. " Jasmine tells Brandon. She finishes her meal. "Thank you for bringing me the soup. I think the fever finally broke." She takes his hand and places it on her forehead. "But I am still nauseated."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th November 2014, 8:51 am

“You always know what to say.” Serena said with a smile. “I think it is way too early to see the baby. I wonder when we will be able to see it. Do you want to know what we are having when the time comes?” She asked.

She took his hand and they walked out of the room together. They are walking down the hall and she looks over at Vincent. “My next appointment is next week. She just wanted to me to come by and make sure that everything was alright. She said we might even be able to hear the baby’s heart beat by then.”

~~

Brandon feels Jasmine’s forehead. “I am glad your fever broke. At least whatever you have can’t be spread now. I will make sure to spray some disinfectant in their room before they go to bed.” He said. “Would you like to go rest on the couch? I can hold you if you want.” He offered as he held out his hand to her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th November 2014, 9:08 am

"Hmmm clean up the room, or sit and snuggle with my fiancee?" Jasmine pretends to be deep in thought. She then pulls Brandon to the couch and sits on his lap. "I guess you twisted my arm."

~~~~~

"I would love to know what gender we are having. The ultrasound will be done at about 3 months. Three LONG months." They make it to the carriage house. He helps her into the carriage then they head home.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th November 2014, 9:12 am

Brandon has his arms wrapped around Jasmine as he kisses her neck softly. “I thought it would take a lot.” He said smiling. He winks at her to let her know he was kidding. “So how long before the painting is done? Right now I want to hold you so don’t you dare go up there and start working.”

~~

“That feels like a really long time to wait. I mean three months that I have to sit here and guess anything about our little one. I want to know who they are, and what kind of person they will be. I want to know so much about them but I have to wait.” Serena said as she leaned against Vincent. “So when do you want to tell the people?
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th November 2014, 9:26 am

Jasmine loves the attention from Brandon. "Well depending how long I get to do it, it should be done before we leave. That includes the shopping tomorrow." She kisses Brandon again. "Now what more do I have to do for you to forget about everything but me?"

~~~~~~

"Well rumors are going to spread quickly. Especially since you are napping in the castle. I know that both Mom and Dad will want to tell everyone as well. Let's give it until after the first appointment. Then we will have more information." Vincent offers as they reach the house.

He helps her out of the carriage and they go inside. Vincent smirks upon seeing the couple making out on the couch. "I think someone is feeling better."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th November 2014, 9:46 am

Brandon breaks his and Jasmine’s kiss to look up at Serena and Vincent. “Well we didn’t know when you would be home so we thought we would take advantage of this situation. Besides, Jasmine was making sure my attention was on her and nothing else.” He said smiling.

Serena was making gagging noises and then laughs. “Well at least we know what to expect from now on when we invite you here.” She said chuckling. She looks at Vincent. “So then one more week and then we consider announcing it to the public. I have to admit I am a little nervous about that. I know the people will be happy but I don’t know if I want them all in my personal space like I feel might happen.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th November 2014, 9:59 am

"Oh you love the attention. They are going to ask how you are until you are showing. Then they will want to touch you. It happened to Mom too. I remember when she was pregnant with Daniel and having to defend my mommy." Jasmine looks up. "I was just celebrating the fact that my fever broke. Oh and the line art is done if you guys want to see."

Vincent shakes his head. "For now on you guys are staying in the castle. I will not have this house known as the make out house."

Jasmine laughs. "You guys don't know my parents very well do you."

Vincent rolls his eyes. "Come on Serena. I want to see what Jasmine is doing to our room."

Jasmine watches them go upstairs. "We should set the table for everyone." She is a little nervous about what they will think.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th November 2014, 10:15 am

“They probably wouldn’t mind the help. They will probably be gawking at your beautiful picture upstairs.” Brandon said. He helps Jasmine get up before getting up himself. They walk into the kitchen and begin to set the table. “Your family left a lot of things here for Serena and Vincent didn’t they?” he asked.

~~

Serena walked up stairs with Vincent. She stops at her door and looks at Vincent. “I really want to see what she drew, but I am so full of emotions right now, stupid hormones.” She said. She opens the door and walks in. She turns to look at the wall that Jasmine had been working on. Her mouth immediately drops.

“Oh goddess…Vincent look, it is beautiful.” She said. She had to wipe her eyes as she looked over the mural.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th November 2014, 11:00 am

"They took all their personal belongings. However since we already had the house in Moldova it is not they needed a lot of this stuff. A lot of the nicer things were gifts from royals that they didn't need." Jasmine pulls down some of the plates. "My mom did not grow up as a Royal even though she was, so she is not used too all the nicer things."

~~~~

All Vincent can do is shake his head. "If the line art looks this amazing, I cannot wait to see it actually painted. That woman has a gift from the Goddess." He holds Serena knowing it is the hormones that are talking. "Come let's tell her how much we love it."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th November 2014, 11:08 am

Brandon puts out glasses and silverware as Jasmine puts out the plates. “That is true. I should ask your mother for advice. She has been in my shoes I guess.” He said. “I don’t think that Serena and Vincent will need anything for their house. I don’t know what they are going shopping for.” He said chuckling.

Serena looked at Vincent as he held on to her. “Damn hormones have me all choked up.” She said as she wiped her eyes. “I cannot believe she did this all today. I hope she at least feels better.”

They head downstairs and find Brandon and Jasmine in the kitchen. Serena walks over to Jasmine with tears in her eyes. “It is beautiful, Jasmine. I cannot believe how beautiful it is.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th November 2014, 11:19 am

"They want to make the house theirs. Sure they have the essentials, but they other personal items." Jasmine hears Vincent and Serena come down. She grabs a napkin as Serena approaches. "Now dry those eyes, I am glad you love it. I am feeling a little better. The fever is gone, but my stomach is still horrible. Appears we may be head in the toilet buddies for a while."

"It is beautiful. I cannot wait until it is painted. Thank you so much." Vincent tells her as well. "Looks like you guys have everything ready here. I am going to warm up some of the roast from yesterday. I told Leigh Anne that we have dinner tonight."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th November 2014, 11:25 am

“I cannot believe how gifted you are from the goddess.” Serena said. She tried to dry her tears. “Well we can be side by side in the headlong to see who will get the toilet first.” She said. “These hormones are crazy. I know usually I wouldn’t cry at such a little thing.”

“Don’t worry about it Serena. The next nine months are going to be full of emotions for you.” Brandon said. He looked up at Vincent. “Good luck with that.” He said. He had to dodge a hit from Serena. “I was only kidding.”

Serena was helping Vincent pull out the things for dinner. “There are fresh vegetables for a salad in there as well.” She said pointing to the refrigerator. “Well just remember with the good emotions come the bad emotions and I can take them out on you too.” She said wiggling her finger at Brandon playfully.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th November 2014, 11:32 am

Jasmine goes to the refrigerator. "I can help with the salad. Oh and unless you are in Moldova, you won't be taking anything out on him." She takes out some of the vegetables.

"I am glad to hear the fever broke." Vincent goes over to help her. "I know you can handle a salad." There is a knock on the door. He goes over and it is his family. "Oh come in you guys are early."

"I figured you may need some help with dinner since it is a lot of people." Samantha says as she comes in. "Oh hello Jasmine and Brandon. It is so nice to see you as well." She makes the rounds and hugs everyone.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th November 2014, 11:45 am

Justin makes his way in with a rowdy Lucas. He is breaking up a fight between Alexander and him. “Boys, if I have to take you back home; I will bust both of your rear ends and send you up to bed without dinner.” He said.

“Yes sir.” Lucas and Alexander said in unison. They stuck their tongues out at one another.

Justin rolled his eyes and then looked at Vincent. “Is there any way I can persuade you to come back so that I don’t have to deal with this as much?” he asked.

Serena chuckled. “No sir, I can’t give up my husband to you.” She said as she hugged Samantha. “It is so nice to see all of you.”

Brandon watched the boys and walked over to them. Alexander looked to be about eleven or twelve. "Why are you fighting with your brother who is so much younger then you? Don't you think you should be protecting him instead?" he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th November 2014, 12:13 pm

"He is being a dork, besides I am the one who can toughen him up." Alexander tells him. "Who are you anyway?"

"Alexander, you remember Prince Brandon." Jasmine tells him. "Why are you being so feisty anyway?"

"Well Vincent isn't home anymore, and Alistar is working, so I am the man of the house now." Alexander explains to Jasmine.

Samantha shakes her head. "He is having problems with all the changes." She whispers in Vincent's ear.

Vincent goes over to Alexander. "I am only across the street. If I hear that you are beating up on Lucas, I will join in on the punishment as well."

"Let me help with the roast. I see that Jasmine has the salad started. We also brought over some wine." Samantha goes into the kitchen.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th November 2014, 12:21 pm

Serena smiles and takes the wine. She can’t have any and she will have to make an excuse until Vincent makes the announcement to his family. “Thanks you Samantha.” She said as she put the wine over ice. She knows the others will want some later when it is time to celebrate.

Brandon looks at Jasmine and chuckled. “Poor boy must be having a hard time with everything.” He whispered to her.

Justin walks over to Vincent. “Thank you son, that really helps.” He said. “Jasmine, you are a sight for old eyes. It really is weird coming to this house and there not being as many people here as there once was.” He said as he hugged her. “How are you feeling? I know Brandon mentioned to Iverson that you were feeling sick.”

Serena walked into the kitchen with Samantha. “Thank you for helping tonight. I have to admit I am not that great in the kitchen.” She said chuckling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th November 2014, 12:30 pm

"I am doing fine Uncle Justin. The fever broke today, however my stomach is still queasy." She tells him.

"If I didn't know better, one may joke that you are pregnant." Samantha jokes as she attends to the roast. "Serena, you are a Princess. I would not expect you to know how to cook. You are better than your mother."

Jasmine's face pales. Could there be a chance? It is not like her and Brandon have been safe the last couple of times. "Oh Aunt Samantha you are a kidder." She continues chopping the vegetables.

Vincent is in the living room with his brothers. He knows that the ladies have everything settled in the kitchen.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top