Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 2 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 17th December 2014, 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vincent scratches his chin. "I don't know..." He sticks his tongue out playfully. "Don't worry I will get you some." He makes the tea first and brings it to her. Then he starts to make lunch for the two of them.

Upon finishing he brings a tray into the living room. "I hope you are hungry."

~~~~

Jasmine shrugs. "I don't know, but we will think of something. The room will be our room after we get married. Unless you want to have a different room. Mine is more than big enough for the two of us."

They get downstairs and there is a meal waiting for each of them. It is a simple lunch of a creamy broccoli soup with ham sandwiches. "Thank you so much Tina, this looks delicious."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 2 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 18th December 2014, 7:43 pm

Brandon pours himself a glass and walks over to the bed. He takes a sip and then sits down. “I think I would love to join you. You know I think you are right. You could wear a burlap sack and I would still think you were sexy.” He said as he laughed. He took one of the treats and put it up to her lips. “So would you like a bite?” He asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th December 2014, 7:56 pm

Jasmine does not hesitate to take the bite. She licks his fingers slightly as well. "Wow this is delicious." She takes a piece and sticks only half in her mouth. She raises her eyebrows inviting him to have the other half.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th December 2014, 8:01 pm

Brandon does not think twice about leaning forward and biting the other half of the treat out of her mouth. He chews it up and then kisses her passionately. He takes another treat and leans back on the bed. He lays it on his chest. “So it looks like I need to be cleaned up.” He said winking at her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th December 2014, 8:08 pm

Jasmine smirks at him mischievously as she climbs on him. She makes like she is leaning into a kiss, but goes for the treat instead. She loves being playful with him.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th December 2014, 8:20 pm

Brandon smiled at Jasmine as she laid over him. He put his arms around her and finds himself slightly aroused. He leans forward and kisses her neck as he runs his fingers though her hair. “You are so beautiful.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th December 2014, 8:27 pm

Jasmine feels him through her pajamas. Memories of the previous scare swirl in her head. She knows she cannot let this go any further. Her breath catches when he kisses her neck. She waits for him to finish before climbing off him. She kisses him gently.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th December 2014, 8:32 pm

Brandon stares at Jasmine for a moment. She had just climbed off of him and was sitting beside of him on the bed. Was it something he did or said? He wanted more. No he needed more. “Is something wrong?” he asked. He knew he had a tent in his pants at the moment.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th December 2014, 8:39 pm

Jasmine bites her lip when Brandon questions her. She can see the longing in his eyes. What does she do? She doesn't know how he would react to the truth. Will he gets angry? However she knows she cannot lie to him, not with her eyes.

She takes a deep breath. "I am sorry Brandon, it is not anything you did." She lowers her eyes. "We just got over a scare, and I don't want to be in a position for another one. I know if I let you continue, I would not be able to say no."

She is so embarrassed she flees the bed and goes into the other room.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th December 2014, 8:53 pm

Brandon is slightly shocked at Jasmine’s answer, but knows she is right. He is slightly frustrated at the moment but only sexually. What can he say to make everything alright? He gets up and walks into the bathroom. He takes a short very cold shower to make his growing problem go away. He puts on his boxers and then some night pants. He then goes to the door that separates the two rooms.

Brandon opens the door and sees Jasmine crying on the bed. He walks in and sits down beside of her. He rubs her back lovingly. “Jasmine, I can understand your fears. I mean I can’t but I’m trying too. Thank you for telling me the truth.” He said as he pulled her over into his arms. He ran his fingers though her hair. “We don’t have to be intimate if you don’t want. I can show you how much I love you in other ways.” He was saying it to make her happy, and most of it was true. He could make her happy without having to be intimate, but they had already been intimate before. Would she cut him off completely?
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th December 2014, 9:01 pm

Jasmine wipes her eyes. "As if I can lie to you. Thank you for understanding. I would like to lie in your arms tonight. There is some champagne left for us to enjoy." She kisses him and stands up. She offers his hand to him. "I love you so much."

~~~~~~~

Vincent finishes washing her. "The water is starting to get cold. Why don't I start a fire and we can cuddle in bed. Tomorrow I do have to go in. I would rather snuggle with you though."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th December 2014, 9:12 pm

Brandon stood up and pulls Jasmine to him. He hugs her and smiles as he picks her up. “Your eyes give it away every time.” He said smiling. He carries her into the other room and then lets her down. “I love you Jasmine and I won’t ever question your judgment.” He said as he poured them another glass of champagne. He handed her one of the glasses. “Besides, I still get to hold you in my arms tonight. What else can I ask for?” He said.

~~

Serena smiles as she gets out of the water. “Thank you for pampering me today. I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed it.” She said as she took a towel and began to dry off. Vincent pulled the plug to the drain and then he gets out as well.

They walk into the bedroom. “I would rather cuddle with you again tomorrow, but I have to go in as well. I feel so much better than I did yesterday or even this morning. My stomach is a little queasy now, but nothing like it has been.” She said as she took a gown from the closet. She walks over to the bed as Vincent started a fire in the fire place. “If I don’t go in tomorrow, they may think I quit.” She said chuckling. “Rumors are already flying.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th December 2014, 10:08 pm

Jasmine is surprised when Brandon picks her up. He brings her into the other bedroom and places her on the bed. She pulls back the blankets as he is pouring a glass of champagne. "Thank you so much for understanding. It will only be for a little while until we get married anyway."

She takes the glass from him and covers him up. "Cheers my angel, I love you so much."

~~~~~

"I am glad you got a day to really rest. You may find yourself needing more days off. I really hope Iverson and Kalista don't send us on any diplomatic trips later in your pregnancy." Vincent lies her head on his chest and plays with her hair.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th December 2014, 9:59 am

Brandon stares at the wall for a moment. To go from having sex to no sex, complete abstinence would be hard. Could he do it for the next three months? He bites his lip slightly as he comes back to his senses. “I love you.” He said to her. He kissed her hand before lying down.

~~

“I would think mom and dad would know better than that.” Serena said as she laid her head on Vincent’s chest. He was playing with her hair and she sighed contently. “Besides, mom had three children. I’m only just now having my first pregnancy. It does feel like a lot though.” She smiled as she kissed Vincent’s chest. “Thank you for today. I needed it so much. It has been perfect.” She said as she took a deep breath.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th December 2014, 12:53 pm

Jasmine is too busy with the champange and desserts to notice Brandon. "I never thought I would fill up on just desserts. I will have to work out hard so I don't get fat." She lets out a sigh and sets her glass on the nightstand. "I think we should get some rest."

~~~~~~~

Vincent brushes Serena's hair with his hand. "I am glad you enjoyed it. Now rest my love." He pulls the blankets over the two of them and snuggles up to her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th December 2014, 1:09 pm

Brandon pulls Jasmine to him and he pulls the blankets up over them. “Everything will be alright Jasmine. You will not be fat, I promise you.” He said. He laid there and looked up at the ceiling. He could make it through this, but it would be hard. “Now get some sleep.” He said as he ran his fingers though her hair.

~~

Before Vincent could finish, Serena was asleep. She was fully relaxed and content.

Morning comes and Serena’s stomach is rolling again. It’s not as bad as the past few days, but it is enough to make her slowly pull herself away from Vincent and walk to the bathroom. She never does throw up though. She waits till the nausea passes before turning on the shower.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th December 2014, 1:39 pm

Vincent sighs when he feels Serena pulling away from him. He will have to tell her that she doesn't have to worry about waking him up. He gets up and hears the water running. He will make sure Leigh Ann has a cup of tea for her.

~~~~~~~

Jasmine wakes up in Brandon's arms. She is sluggish as she pulls away from him. She goes into the bathroom and takes a quick shower. She wants to be home before the sun sets. She gets dressed in the bathroom. She sees the door open slowly. "Good morning Brandon. Are you ready to go home?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th December 2014, 1:57 pm

Serena finishes up in the shower and walks out with a towel wrapped around her. She looks up and sees Vincent putting on his robe. “Vincent, if you are going downstairs could you have Leigh Anne make me a cup of tea please?” She asked. “I don’t feel as bad as I have the past few mornings, but my stomach is rolling just a little.” She explained.

She walked over to the closet and pulled out a skirt and blouse for the day at work. She then grabs some hose and some flats after grabbing her underclothes.

~~

Brandon had woke up without Jasmine beside of him. It had been a long night for him. He sits up in bed and sighed. He then gets up after hearing the shower in the bathroom. He walks over and slowly opens the door. “Good morning Jasmine.” He said. He knew he had awoken with a tent in his pants. He was still standing behind the door though. “I am going to need a cold shower this morning before we leave. If you give me about fifteen minutes I will be ready.” He said. He then turned around to get his things for a shower.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th December 2014, 8:02 pm

Vincent kisses her. "I was one step in front of you. You know you don't have to try to sneak out of bed in the mornings. Just get up and go. Either way it wakes me up." He goes downstairs and makes the request from Leigh Anne. Then he goes to get ready for the day as well.

~~~~~

"You can have as much time as you need." She packs up her stuff. She wears the earrings and bracelet Brandon gave her. By the time she is done packing Brandon is done. "That was a fast shower. Come, let's get some food. I am so excited to see everyone.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th December 2014, 8:15 pm

Serena gets ready and is doing her make up when Vincent returns. “I am sorry Vincent; I didn’t know I was waking you up. I don’t want to bother you and I try to be so quiet and discrete about it.” She said as she finished with her mascara. She looks up Vincent as he begins to get dressed for the day.

“I am going to go get me some tea. Just two more days and I go to see Cadence.” Serena said. She smiled as she walked over and kissed him on his cheek.

~~

Brandon takes a quick shower and gets dressed before leaving the bathroom. He walks out and sees Jasmine in the earrings and bracelet he bought her the day before. “That jewelry really looks good on you.” He said with a smile. He quickly packs his things and they head downstairs to eat.

Tina greets them happily as they take a seat. “I hope last night was wonderful. We missed you at dinner, but I understand.” She said winking at them.

Brandon looks up at Tina and almost sighs. He catches himself before doing it. If only she knew he had been cut off. He almost feels like he is taking this out of proportion and quickly pushes the thoughts out of his mind. He was going to have a great day today with Jasmine and he was going to see her family. It would be a great day for them.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th December 2014, 11:23 pm

Vincent and Serena goes down stairs. Leigh Anne is just pouring the tea into a cup. "Good morning Majesties, your are looking better Princess. I made a simple breakfast of fruit and oatmeal. I went shopping at Lane of Dreams and he had a fresh batch of kumplah. I could not resist."

"That sounds delicious. I know how rare Kumplah are especially now." Vincent helps Serena to her seat. "Just two more days."

~~~~~~

"Tina, it is us who should be thanking you. What you did was wonderful for us. Although I may have to walk home to work it all off." Jasmine sits at the table.

"Nonsense, you have plenty of time to work that off." Tina teases them. "Breakfast is going to be omelets, so tell me what you want."

"Ohh I would love a chicken and broccoli one with lots of cheese. I am starved." Jasmine tells her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th December 2014, 3:44 pm

“That sounds really good about now.” Serena said as she took the tea from Leigh Anne. She sits down and thanks Vincent. “I do feel much better, Leigh Anne. I feel like I could eat some kumplah and maybe even some walnuts in my oatmeal.” She said.

~~

Brandon sighs slightly under his breath. They could have worked it off last night had she let them. “I will have ham and cheese on mine, thank you.” He said as they take their seats. “We have a long ride a head of us. Should we take something to eat for lunch so we don’t have to stop?” He asked Jasmine.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th December 2014, 5:08 pm

"Well we probably should stop at least once for the horses sake." Jasmine is noticing some tension from Brandon. "I know you are excited about getting back." She kisses his cheek."

~~~~~~

Vincent is glad to hear that from Serena. He begins to mix together some breakfast. "I have a day off from the troops, so I will be studying all day."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th December 2014, 5:37 pm

“I will probably steal Glenn from you for a little while. I have some work that needs done, but I have a few questions about it.” Serena said as she started to put her items of choice in her oatmeal. She took a bite and smiled. “This is really good Leigh Anne. Thank you for making this. I think I will be able to keep it down.” She said as she ate.

~~

“That sounds good. I would hope we could stop to go to the bathroom sometime.” Brandon said with a slight chuckle. He was trying to keep light hearted. Tina brings them their breakfast and they begin to eat.

“Wow this is good.” He said. “This trip has been nice, but I will be glad to get home.” Brandon said. He would be happy to sleep in his own bed again. Maybe he could get some things off of his mind as well.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th December 2014, 5:52 pm

After breakfast Vincent grabs his and Serena's jackets. As he does there is a knock on a door. It is a guard with a carriage. "Are you ready to head up to the castle?"

~~~~~~~

Jasmine finishes her breakfast as well. "Tina that was delicious, don't worry we will be back soon. However we better get going. We are both anxious to get home."

They get loaded into the carriage. Jasmine leans on Brandon's shoulder. "I love you."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th December 2014, 6:27 pm

Serena was gathering her things when Vincent came to her with her jacket. “Yes, I am ready to go.” Serena said as Vincent helped her into her coat. She walks out with Vincent and he helps her into the carriage. She rubs her stomach gently as the carriage heads for the castle. “I am going to try and get some work in before I pass out for a nap.” She said as they pulled up at the castle.

~~

Brandon put his arm around Jasmine. He kissed her forehead before looking out of the window as the carriage pulled out. “I love you too Jasmine.” He said. He continues to look out of the window. “Do you think your parents will approve of our marriage?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top