Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 21 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 17th December 2014, 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vincent scratches his chin. "I don't know..." He sticks his tongue out playfully. "Don't worry I will get you some." He makes the tea first and brings it to her. Then he starts to make lunch for the two of them.

Upon finishing he brings a tray into the living room. "I hope you are hungry."

~~~~

Jasmine shrugs. "I don't know, but we will think of something. The room will be our room after we get married. Unless you want to have a different room. Mine is more than big enough for the two of us."

They get downstairs and there is a meal waiting for each of them. It is a simple lunch of a creamy broccoli soup with ham sandwiches. "Thank you so much Tina, this looks delicious."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 21 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 29th January 2015, 7:29 pm

Jasmine and Lawrence work on some correspondences for other countries. "I am so sorry that I won't be here for Nathaniel and Levi's wedding. However Nadine needs family support whether she knows it or not."

"Better you than me, I only hope A..anton settles down afterward." Jasmine shivers at the mention of him.

Lawrence looks at Jasmine bluntly. "I am sure that George and Lorraine can impress upon him the importance of marriage. The next time we have a treaty review, I do want you to be there. You have to get over your fear in order to rule a nation."

Jasmine swallows hard. "I know, and I appreciate you breaking me in slowly."

~~~~~~

Vincent finishes up his training. He hears rumors about Serena in passing, however no one has asked him to his face. The rumors include everything from food poisoning to a deadly disease. He sits in his office to finish up on the paper work before going back to the castle.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th January 2015, 7:38 pm

Brandon sighs as he looks at Dillon. “Some of this I don’t understand. I mean it looks so simple, but I feel stupid because I don’t understand.” He said.

“Well it is things that you might not understand right away. Some of this you may only get when you are in that situation and then it hits you. Then you will understand.” Dillon explained. “You are already doing so well. Honestly I am impressed with your work thus far.”

“Thank you Dillon. I appreciate your praise. I only hope I can do as well as I learn.” Brandon said.

“Why don’t you take the afternoon off? It is almost lunch time so go on and enjoy the rest of the day.” Dillon said.

“Thank you.” Brandon said. He points to a book. “Can I take this book with me?” He asked.

“Go right ahead.” Dillon said.

Brandon picks it up and begins to read as he walks out of the office. He heads down to the dining room to have lunch with everyone.

~~

Serena finds herself getting sleepy. Reginald is also sleepy and is fighting his sleep. Serena smiles as she paces the room. She begins to sing a lullaby her parents sang to her as a child. She smiles as he falls asleep. She takes a seat in one of the chairs. She can’t help it as she nods off and falls asleep with Reginald in her arms.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th January 2015, 7:53 pm

"I know you will be a strong queen someday. For now I am getting hungry, and I know you must be too." Lawrence tells her.

"I will meet you in the dining hall." Jasmine tells him. She gathers her stuff, taking one more look at the magazine before leaving.

She sees Brandon about to enter the room. She sneaks up on him and wraps her arms around him. She kisses the back of her neck. "Guess who my Angel."

~~~~~~~~~

Vincent goes to Serena's room. He finds Serena and Reginald sleeping together in the chair. He finds a camera and takes a quick picture. He wishes the Jasmine was there to paint a picture of them. He kisses Serena on the head and sits at the desk.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th January 2015, 8:03 pm

Brandon jumps slightly when he feels something wrap around him. He sighs thankfully that it is only Jasmine. “Goddess…you scared me.” He said. He puts a book mark in his place and closes his book. He then puts his arms around Jasmine and gave her a kiss. “I would have guessed you. You are the only one that calls me angel.” He said. He wrapped his arm around her as they walk into the dining room. He opened the door for her and then let her sit down. “So how was your day with grandpa?”

~~

Serena yawns as her eyes flutter open. She looks up and then smiles at Reginald. He was still sleeping. She stands up and turns around and about yelps. She put her hand on her chest as Reginald is in her other arm. “Goddess… you scared me. I didn’t know you were in here. How long have you been there?” She asked. “Can you hold him? I have to use the bathroom.” She said as she pawned Reginald off to Vincent.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th January 2015, 1:41 pm

"It was alright. So what are you reading about now?" Jasmine asks peeking at the book. "Remember we have a work date set up for this afternoon."

Lawrence and Junaluska joins them. "See I told you the kids will meet us there. How are you doing Brandon?"

~~~~~~~~

Vincent takes Reginald. "I think I can handle that." He takes Reginald and 'flies' him around the room. He is all smiles and giggles. "All you needed was a little nap, and now you are alright.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th January 2015, 4:15 pm

“I haven’t forgotten.” Brandon said. He gave Jasmine a kiss before Lawrence and Junaluska joined them. “I am well thank you. I pray you and grandmother are alright?” He said.

Brandon turned his attention back to Jasmine. “I am reading about Moldovan weddings and the traditions that this country has.” He explained.

~~

Serena comes out of the bathroom after washing her hands. She smiles as she watches Vincent with Reginald. “He has been such a good boy for me today.” She said. “We played peek a boo and we talked about his little nieces or nephews today.” She said as she walked over. “How was your day?” she said as she gave Vincent a kiss.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th January 2015, 4:38 pm

"I hope we have the announcement quickly. I heard some interesting rumors about your health today." Vincent sighs. "No one came and asked me directly though. Doesn't that bother you at all?" He faux body slams Reginald on the bed and tickles him. "It is not that you are dying or anything."

~~~~~~

"Lawrence, I wanted to ask you if you would mind being the one to marry us. I know it is usually a holy man, but I know you have the authority to marry people as well." Jasmine asks him. She smiles at Brandon. "I do want to incorporated some Moldovan traditions into our wedding. Let me know which ones you like. I like the lei exchange, and in this case I would include your grandparents and Uncle Caleb as well."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th January 2015, 5:06 pm

Serena yelped when she saw what Vincent was doing with Reginald. “Oh goddess… you scared me Vincent.” She said. “Don’t do that.”

She made her way over to the bed and sat down. “Those are things you have to overlook. Of course the people are talking; their princess is sick and has been out of the spotlight for a few days. Talk from the castle has made it out on the streets and I’m sure you heard everything from a deadly illness to even poison. Is it true? Obviously not because we know the truth, I am pregnant and I would like to tell the people tomorrow. We can go after you work and I can get released from the castle.”

~~

The staff brings in lunch for the family. “I liked a few of the things I read about, however I want to read further into it and then I will open into it further with you.” He said with a smile. “I don’t mind having grandpa marrying us either. It will be nice I think.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th January 2015, 5:21 pm

"It will be an honor to marry you guys. It's been a while since I wore the robes. I may have to see if they fit still. I also made arrangements for your family Brandon. You want them to stay at the castle right?" Lawrence asks.

"I am so excited about the wedding plans." Jasmine tell them. "Don't get me wrong the Summer Solstice will be fun. I cannot believe how much planning goes into the celebration. Tomorrow we are meeting with some of the vendors after the dance session. Brandon, do you want to come with? It may be a good chance for you to meet them too."

~~~~~~

"Good because I don't like it when people gossip about you. Will it be the same way if I get sick?" Vincent blows raspberries on Reginald's stomach. "Tell your sister that men are hardy. The only thing I can handle are boys."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th January 2015, 5:50 pm

“It would be an honor for them to stay here. Is that alright for them too?” Brandon asked as he looked at Lawrence.

Junaluska chuckled. “Of course it is alright for them to be here. We would love for them to stay here with us.”

Brandon smiled. “That is nice of you to let them stay here.” He said. He looked at Jasmine. “That would be interesting. That way I can get to learn more about it.”

~~

“It may, but it may not. Only time will tell.” Serena said. She threw a blanket at Vincent. “What are you going to do if you have daughters?” She asked with a smile. “Girls are fragile.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th January 2015, 6:27 pm

Vincent raises his eyebrow. "Tell that to Jasmine. I admit, if we have girls it will be a different. I will adapt though. You are the expert on girls anyway. Now are you hungry little man? Have you fed him at all?"

~~~~~

"All family members are welcome at the castle." Lawrence tells them. "I will also have Dillon prepared to show them around when you guys cannot. Unless your family takes care of that." He looks at Jasmine and winks.

"I know Dad will want some time with George and Sarah. You may have to tear them away from him." Jasmine looks at Junaluska. "They remember Dad's parents."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th January 2015, 6:43 pm

Serena laughed at Vincent. “It will be fun to see you interact with little girls if we have girls.” She said. “I fed him earlier. He might be hungry but I fed him before we had a nap…I will be honest I don’t remember what time that was.” She explained.

~~

“He will probably ask them all sorts of questions.” Junaluska said with a smile.

“I understand he didn’t know his parents much at all.” Brandon said. “He was young when he lost them.”

“That is true, he was about six when his mother passed and he was younger then that when he lost his father.” Junaluska said. “I don’t know anything about them. When Artemis was king he dealt with the military and everything. I did nothing but sit there basically.”

“That must have been hard.” Brandon said. “I’m certain that my grandparents would love to talk to him about them.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th January 2015, 6:52 pm

Vincent looks over at Serena. "Is Kalista breastfeeding? Should we take him over to her. I wouldn't mind some time with my wife. Since this announcement thing is tomorrow, I would like to be prepared." He looks down at Reginald. "It is going to be different to be on the stage instead of in the crowd."

~~~~

"I hope Dad doesn't hog George and Sarah. They are here as our guests. I want to show them a good time while they are in Moldova." Jasmine finishes her lunch. "I will clear your afternoon with Dillon so that you can come with us."

"It will be good for you to meet some of the people in the marketplace on a professional level." Lawrence agrees.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th January 2015, 7:30 pm

“She is breastfeeding, come on I’m sure she will be happy to have us stop by. By this time she is usually starting to complain about how tender she is getting.” Serena said chuckling. “That way I can go over with you the speech and talk to you about how it should go tomorrow.”

She stands up and gathers Reginald’s things and puts them all in the diaper bag. She then walks over and puts her hand on Vincent’s shoulder as he sits there looking at Reginald. “It’s not as bad as you think it is. I promise that you will do just fine.” She said with a smile.

~~

“It would be good to learn about the different marking aspects as well.” Brandon said. He looked at Jasmine. “Thank you for doing that. I’m sure he will be thankful. I ask a lot of questions sometimes. I just want to make sure I understand what he is telling me.” He explained.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th January 2015, 7:41 pm

Jasmine and Brandon bid good bye to Junaluska and Lawrence. "Come we have to get the invites done." Jasmine takes him to her room. She stares at her blank walls. "I've been so busy that I haven't even started on my mural. It may have to wait until after our wedding."

She takes him to her desk and shows him the lettering. "Here is what you want to put on the invites. I love your calligraphy."

~~~~~~~~

Vincent take Reginald and walks with Serena to Kalista's office. He waits for Serena to knock on the door. "Hello Kalista, we are here to drop off a hungry little boy. We know you must want to feed him at this point."

"You are so thoughtful Vincent. Give me my sun and you guys go have fun." Kalista takes him.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th January 2015, 7:48 pm

Brandon looks over the lettering and nodded his head. He looks over the size of the invites and nods his head as he listens to Jasmine. “Don’t worry about the mural right now. We have more important things to be thinking about like your brother’s wedding, and our own wedding. Not just that, but the solstice celebrations as well.” He said.

He took a seat and took a quill pen. He dips it in the ink and looks up at Jasmine as she takes a seat beside of him. “I love you Jasmine and I want you to paint whatever comes to your heart.” He said with a smile. “I will love whatever you put on these walls.” He then began writing the calligraphy in the lettering that she had put out for him.

~~

Serena smiled as Vincent handed Reginald to her mother. “He has been a wonderful little boy today. We are going to have lunch up in my office. I’m hoping to get the ok to be released tomorrow from the castle and if that is so we will make the announcement about the pregnancy then.” She bit her lip and looked at her mom. “Mom, do you think afterwards we could have some girl time? I need to do some clothes shopping.” She said looking down.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th January 2015, 8:03 pm

Kalista smirks. "Of course we can do some shopping. The spring fashions are just starting to come out. We will send news of the announcement. Will you be alright Vincent?"

"I should be. I will keep quiet and observe this announcement. It is my first time on this side of things." Vincent tells her. "Why don't we go down to the kitchen and bring lunch up to our room."

~~~~~~~

Jasmine takes out her paints. Each invitation is slightly different, but they all are similar. "I love doing this. I know we may have ours done professionally. We will have to send out formal announcements to the other nations. We may start to receive gifts as well."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th January 2015, 8:15 pm

Serena puts her arm around Vincent and rubs his back as she looks at her mom. “Thanks mom, I appreciate it.” She said. She smiled at Vincent. “That sounds like a great idea actually. I will need to swing by my office to pick up the outlay that Glenn gave to me yesterday. We may or may not need it.” She said as she and Vincent left her mother’s office.

They head over to her office where Serena picks up the envelope that had the information in it from Glenn. They then head down to pick up lunch before heading upstairs. They head up to their room and Serena sits on the bed. “I wonder what I am having for lunch.” She said as she wrinkled her nose.

~~

Brandon looks up to re ink his quill. “This is kind of relaxing actually.” He looked at Jasmine before looking at her work. “I know that seems like a lot, but I know it’s not. I wonder what kind of gifts they will send. This is all so new to me. I never thought I would be married to a princess, but most of all I never thought I would be married to a woman like you. You love me for who I am and I could not be happier with you then I am now.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th January 2015, 9:47 pm

"I know it is not the most appetizing, but at least you are keeping it down. Your morning sickness does was nonexistent this morning as well. Hopefully tomorrow you will be given clearance to go home." Vincent tells her as he pushes the cart to the room. Once inside he quickly sets up the plates. He bows to Serena. "Lunch is served milady."

~~~~~~

"I love working together with you as well." Jasmine blushes at his other words. "I love you so much. I have met so many guys who wanted my attention because I was a princess. Others didn't want to deal with the stress of royalty. You are the first man who loves me, and is willing to go through this. You don't have any hidden agendas or anything like that. It means so much that you are able to take these classes and still be you."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 31st January 2015, 7:49 am

"Well isn't this nice." Serena said with a smile. She takes a seat and gets comfortable at the table. "I cannot wait to have real food again. So I'm going to see Cadence in the morning. I actually miss the sanctuary of our own home."

~~

"I don't want to change who I am as a person. I want to be able to stay the person I am but also be a whole new man because you make me a better man. I'm glad the goddess led you to me." He said. He took her hand and kissed it. "You are worth everything I'm going through. Besides the classes are only to help me to be a better man in the future and you are forever."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 31st January 2015, 8:04 am

"I know you would like having our own home. Do you want me at the appointment? I do have some one-on-one lessons, but I can delay them." Vincent asks her. He looks over at her plate. "It doesn't look too bad. I am only having spaghetti."

~~~~~~

Jasmine blushes even more. "I think we better concentrate on the invites. I just wanted you to know that I love you and I am proud of you. I know it is a lot to take in."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 31st January 2015, 8:22 am

Its only just a check up but I think I would like you there." Serena said. "I think I'm having spaghetti as well. I'm just not positive." She said. She took a bite and shrugged her shoulders. "I think I would feel better with you there."

~~

Brandon leaned over and kissed Jasmine's forehead. "I love you very much Jasmine. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you." He said. He wrote a few more words and stopped. "You are blushing, why?" He asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 31st January 2015, 8:29 am

Vincent reaches for her hand. "No worries, I will be there for you. I think the guys would like a break because after the announcement, I will be riding them hard."

He finishes his lunch. "Now I have to study. So are you going to help me or do you have other work to do?"

~~~~~~

Jasmine blushes even more with Brandon's kiss. She smirks and dips a paintbrush in a pink color. "You are making me blush with all he flirting." She paints his cheeks the pale pink. "There now we match."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 31st January 2015, 9:36 am

"I thought I would help you with tomorrows speech." Serena said as she pulled out the paper. She looked at the rest of her lunch. "I ate as much as I could. I'll eat the rest later." She then put the cover over her plate. They moved to the couch and she handed Vincent the speech. "Glenn said that we could use this or we may need t need it at all." She said as she sat down beside of him.

~~

Brandon smiled at Jasmine. "I'm not even trying, that's the best part." He said as he winked at her. He laughed as she painted his cheeks to match hers. He then took one of her small fine tipped brushes. He dipped it in his ink gently as he took her arm. He then began to write on her ATM.

"Times were hard
And I needed something more
My heart had sunk
And my sun was setting
Then you walked in
The same as I
And slowly both
We began to heal
I'd never loved
So hard before
My innocence
So pure with love
Now as we sit here
I write to you
My hearts desires
To be with you
I could never love someone
As much as you
So with this ring
Our vows are made
Forever will our
Love hold true"
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 31st January 2015, 9:48 am

Vincent looks at the speech. "I am not used to have a speechwriter. I thought I would be in the background for this." He reads the speech. "This will be helpful to have. You will have to bear with me Serena, this is my first public appearance for our people." He cannot help, but be nervous.

~~~

At first Jasmine is wondering what Brandon is doing. When she realizes he is writing, she is sure to stay still. After he finishes she looks down. "Read it to me." He does so and she gets tears in her eyes. "I am so tempted to get it tattooed on my arm. I am glad this is permanent ink because it will stay there for a while." She leans in and kisses his lips. "We better get back to work. I want to take you out for dinner tonight and show off the poem."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top