Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 38 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 17th December 2014, 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vincent scratches his chin. "I don't know..." He sticks his tongue out playfully. "Don't worry I will get you some." He makes the tea first and brings it to her. Then he starts to make lunch for the two of them.

Upon finishing he brings a tray into the living room. "I hope you are hungry."

~~~~

Jasmine shrugs. "I don't know, but we will think of something. The room will be our room after we get married. Unless you want to have a different room. Mine is more than big enough for the two of us."

They get downstairs and there is a meal waiting for each of them. It is a simple lunch of a creamy broccoli soup with ham sandwiches. "Thank you so much Tina, this looks delicious."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 38 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 11th March 2015, 7:41 pm

Nathaniel hugs Serena tightly. "I am so surprised that you are here. I was not expecting it at all. How long are you staying?"

"Only the night unfortunately, we had to sneak out to begin with. Iverson and Kalista don't know we are here." Vincent answers.

"They won't until years later either." Levi replies.

~~

"Maybe we should check on her and see if she is ready to go back." Jasmine accepts some congrats and compliments from people as well.

~~

Madeline slowly gets up. "I am fine, but I may have to cut this even in short. Come, I want to give my sons a hug."

Berenson takes her over to Nathaniel and Levi. She takes Levi's hand and her eyes widen. "Oh Goddess, not here...Not now..." She squeezes Levi's hand tightly. "Berenson, my water just broke."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th March 2015, 7:57 pm

Serena smiled as she hugged Nathaniel. “That is a great answer, Levi.” She said. “We wish we could have stayed longer, but I have to close the festival the same day we will get home.” She said.

Levi smiled as Madeline and Berenson walk over. He can see Berenson is close to being panicked. “Are you going to head on ho…….Ahhh…my hand…..” He said. He tried not to yelp but Madeline was gripping his hand very hard. Brandon looked at Jasmine and then walked over to Madeline and Levi.

“Brandon…Can you help her? Her water just broke.” Berenson said as Brandon walked over. He was swallowing his panic.

“Everything is going to be alright Mrs. Lane. Just breathe deep for me and keep track of those contractions for me.” Brandon said. He looked up at Brandon as he managed to help Madeline let go of Levi’s hand. “Don’t worry Mr. Lane, your wife is in good hands.” He takes one look at Levi’s hand and tries to keep from laughing. “Levi I am sorry, but I can tell just by looking that your hand is broken in two places. Possibly more.” He said pointing out the places to him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th March 2015, 8:27 pm

Jasmine follows Brandon. Oh Goddess her mom is in labor at the beach. "Serena, Vincent can you keep an eye on Daniel. I need to find a place for mom to have Sakura."

Jasmine runs to the nearest house and pounds on the door. An older couple answers. "Princess Jasmine, what are you doing here? It is a pleasure to have you at our humble home."

"I need a favor, my mom just went into labor. Is it alright if we use your house. The baby is coming now." Jasmine begs.

"Of course, bring her right over. We will prepare the house."

Jasmine hugs the man and runs back over. "Guys, I talked to the man at the house right there. They will let use borrow it." She points at the house.

~~~~

Nathaniel takes Levi's hand in his. "I guess we better get to an infirmary to get your hand set. I can't believe Mom went into labor now."

~~~

Vincent looks at Serena. "Oh Goddess, I hope everything is alright with them. If you want to go with them, I will keep an eye on Daniel. I am sure I won't be the only one."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th March 2015, 5:18 pm

Brandon stays with Madeline and helps to keep her focused. “You are doing a great job Mrs. Lane.” He encourages her. Jasmine comes back a few minutes later and points out a house. He looks at Madeline. “Do you think you can walk with some assistance to that house?”

Madeline half screams and half growls. “I’ll do anything if it means getting this baby out of me.” She said.

With Berenson’s help, they make it up the sand dune towards the house. The older couple is waiting on them. “Thank you so much for allowing us to use your home.” Berenson said as they take Madeline to the indicated room.

Serena walks with Jasmine towards the house. “Oh Jasmine, isn’t this all exciting?” She said. She was slightly scared. She could hear the pain in Madeline’s voice. Would giving birth be that painful?

Levi looked up at Nathaniel. “We should have known, but oh goddess…can we please do something about this hand? I am in a lot of pain. I know your mother didn’t mean it.” He said as they walked towards a carriage.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th March 2015, 7:54 pm

There was towels in the room. "We have some water heating up, but it will take a little bit. I think we can get a doctor if you want..."

"That is not immediately necessary. Brandon is a healer, he has delivered at least one baby." Jasmine helps Madeline to lie down.

Madeline begins to bark as a contraction hits. She looks at Berenson. "This is the last time I am doing this."

The man takes Berenson's shoulder. "That is our cue to leave. Trust me you don't want to see her angry."

Jasmine gets a damp rag and puts it on Madeline's forehead. "Mom, you are doing fine."

~~~~~~~~

Nathaniel helps Levi into the carriage. "What a way to start our honeymoon. At least you can put a bag on it for when we go swimming. And I will be more than happy to help you in the shower."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th March 2015, 8:06 pm

Berenson looked at the man and nodded his head. He leaned down and kissed Madeline’s forehead. “I understand Madeline.” He said. He looked at Brandon as he was getting some things out of his bag. “Please take good care of her.”

Brandon took Berenson’s hand and smiled. “Don’t worry Mr. Lane. I will do my best for her.” He said.

The man is finally able to get Berenson in the room. Serena is sitting in a chair as she watches Madeline. It is nerve racking. She almost wishes she hadn’t come. Would this be her in just a few months? Would she be in this much pain? Or even worse, she could be in much worse pain sense she is having twins. She walks over and takes Madeline’s other hand. “Everything will be alright Aunt Madeline.”

Brandon walks over and has his things laid out on a table. “Don’t worry Mrs. Lane, you are in good hands. I just want to see how far dilated you are.” He explained. He hears her yelp as the contraction hits. He gives her a moment to calm down and then gets busy. He wants to be ready for the next one.
“Well it looks like this baby is coming now. When you feel the next contraction I want you to push Mrs. Lane.” He said.

Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th March 2015, 8:23 pm

Daniel comes running to Vincent. "Whewe is everyone? I can find Mommy or Daddy?"

"Well, your mommy went into to labor. Do you know what that means?" Vincent asks.

"It means I am going to be a big bwothew! But they didn't leave me hewe did they?" Daniel pouts.

"Don't worry I will take you to meet Sakura as soon as I can. For now we will play a little." He taps Daniel's shoulder. "Tag"

~~~~~~

"Mom you are doing a great job!" Jasmine takes her hand.

"Why to I let him touch me?" Madeline growls. Jasmine's eyes grew as Madeline squeezes her hand.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th March 2015, 8:32 pm

Serena bites her lip as Madeline squeezes her hand. Wow that really hurts.

Brandon can see the crown of the baby’s head. “You are doing a great job Madeline.” He said. He can tell the contraction has hit. “Push!” He encouraged her. Madeline begins to push and Brandon helps the baby’s head. The contraction stops and Madeline is out of breath.

Both Jasmine and Serena are encouraging her. “I know you are tired Madeline, but I need you to push one more time for me.” He said. She nods her head as she grumbles about never letting Berenson touch her again. He can only chuckle as he gets ready. The contraction hits and Brandon tells her to push. He is able to get the baby’s head out. From there it is all easy. He pulls the rest of the baby out and lays her on Madeline’s stomach.

Sakura is screaming at full lung capacity. Brandon cuts the umbilical cord and cleans the baby’s airways. “Your little girl has some wonderful lungs, Mrs. Lane. You did a great job.” He said.

The older lady came over with some water and Brandon and the lady begin to clean the baby. He then wraps her up in a blanket and walks over to Madeline. “Your little one would like to say hello.” He said as he handed her the baby.

~~

Berenson could hear Madeline. His mind was racing at full capacity. He was so scared for her. Would she and the baby be alright? He hears the baby crying and he excels the breath he had been holding. The man pats him on the back and congratulates him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th March 2015, 8:48 pm

Jasmine gets tears in her eyes as Brandon places Sakura on Madeline's stomach. "Hello Sakura, I am your big sister. Wow look at all that hair." Jasmine rubs Sakura's back. "Congratulations, Mom she is beautiful. I love her brown hair."

Madeline looks at Sakura. "She is beautiful isn't she."

Jasmine looks over at Brandon. "You are becoming an expert at births. Maybe you will be the one to deliver for Serena as well."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th March 2015, 8:56 pm

Brandon is just finishing up with Madeline as Jasmine looked at him. “Ohh, come on, what are the chances of that happening?” He said.

Serena was looking at the little girl in Madeline’s arms. She wiped a tear from her eye. “She is gorgeous, Aunt Madeline.” She said.

Brandon was cleaning up and nudged Jasmine. “I think Serena is a little emotional, though she did just witness a birth. It is probably just the hormones talking.” He whispered to her. He finishes cleaning up and walked over to Madeline. “You did a great job Mrs. Lane. I couldn’t have asked for better patients.” He said. “I am going to let Mr. Lane in now.”

Brandon walked over to the door and walks out. “Mr. Lane, your wife and child are ready to see you.” He said.

Berenson gets up after finishing his prayer and looked at Brandon. He hugged him tightly. “Thank you for being here Brandon. I know I have been mean in the past but this is the greatest gift you could have ever given me.” He said. He then walks into the room to see his wife and new daughter.

Berenson walks over to Madeline. “How are you and the baby?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th March 2015, 9:08 pm

Madeline sits up when Brandon finishes. Berenson enters the room and she hold up Sakura. "Say hello to your new little girl." She looks around the room. "Where are the others?"

"Well Nathaniel and Levi are headed to a hospital because you did break Levi's hand. Thomas is at the reception keeping everyone else calm." Jasmine tells her.

Madeline cringes. "I am so embarrassed that I broke his hand. I will have apologize. Berenson, she has your brown hair."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th March 2015, 9:38 pm

Berenson walks over and leans down. He runs his fingers though Madeline’s hair and smiles. “She is beautiful, all three of my girls are.” He said. He smiled as he looked at Sakura. “Sakura Rose Lane…You have your mother’s cheek bones.” He said.

Serena gets up and walks over to Jasmine. “I am going to go get Vincent, I am certain that Daniel will want to know that his little sister is here.” She said. She headed outside to see Vincent and Daniel running though the sand. She smiled as she watched him. He was a natural as he played with Daniel. She whistles and it catches Daniel’s attention. He then starts to run for the house.

“Is Sakuwa hewe yet?” Daniel asked.

“Daniel, your mommy is very tired and needs for you to be on your best behavior. If you promise to be good I will make sure that Lucas comes to see you when we come next.” Serena said.

“Weally?” Daniel said as his eyes grew big. “You awe the bestest!” He said. He then is lead with Serena to the room where his mother is with Vincent in tote.

Daniel walks over and looks at his mom and dad. “Can I see hew?” He asked.

Berenson smiled as he waved Daniel over. “Come here Daniel.” He said. He picked up Daniel and leaned him in close to see his little sister.

Serena slid over to Vincent and hugged him. She was glad she had seen the birth and at the same time wished she hadn’t. She looked up at him and smiled. “She is a beautiful little girl.”

Brandon walked back into the room and walked over to Jasmine. “I sent one of the guards to get a wagon and to get a room set up in the infirmary for your mother. Thomas and grandpa are down at the reception and I thought it would be best to go ahead and have it ready. I know your mother must be tired.” He whispered.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th March 2015, 8:41 am

Daniel is awed by his little sister. He leans down and kisses her head. "Don't wowwy Sakuwa, I will pwotect you. Daddy, she is little. I can't wait to play with hew."

Jasmine leans her head on Brandon's shoulder. "It may be a while Daniel, but I am sure she will love playing with you."

Vincent holds Serena. "Now every birth is different, and if the pain was that bad do you think women would do it more than once? Serena, I want to be there when you give birth. I don't want to be locked out of the room."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th March 2015, 10:12 am

Brandon smiles as he puts his arm around Jasmine. "She will be little for a whole Daniel. Now I think mommy and baby need some rest.let's leave them for a little while to get some rest."

Daniel looked at his dad. "Can I stay if I'm a good boy?" He asked.

"If you are a good boy yes, if not I will make you go outside." Berenson said.

Serena looked at Vincent. "You always know what is on my mind. Thank you." She said. She kissed his cheek. "Come on, we have a wonderful reason to celebrate!" She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th March 2015, 10:55 am

Jasmine and Brandon leave the room. Jasmine goes over the couple. "Thank you so much for helping us. I will be sure to have some cleaners over and to compensate you for any damages as well. The carriage will be ready shortly to take them back tonight."

The man hugs Jasmine. "No worries, Princess it was a pleasure to have the youngest Princess to be born here."

They go outside to meet up with Serena and Vincent. "Come, we must tell our Grandparent and Thomas about the newest edition."

"I am sure Grandpa will love to do another presentation ceremony." Vincent squeezes Serena's hand. He whispers in her ear. "You cannot hide anything from me."

They arrive at the reception. "Ladies and Gentleman, if I may have your attention please. I would like to announce the arrival of the newest member of the Lane family. Princess Sakura Rose Lane was born at...Brandon when was she born?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th March 2015, 7:32 pm

“Three fifty-nine P.M.” Brandon said. “I wasn’t able to get a weight or length due to not having the equipment for it, but I’m sure they will get that at the infirmary.” He said.

Junaluska wiped a tear from her eye and hugged Lawrence. “That is so wonderful. We have another baby to show off to the kingdom.” She said looking up at him.

Serena smiled as she stood with Vincent. “I don’t think those are important right now. What matters is that we have not only Nathaniel and Levi’s wedding to celebrate, but we have a new Moldovan princess to celebrate!” She squeezed Vincent’s hand. “You always know what to say.” She whispered to him.

“Sakura Rose is a very healthy little girl. She has a good heart and a good set of lungs…believe me, my ears are still ringing!” Brandon said jokingly.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th March 2015, 7:56 pm

"Congratulations Grandpa." Lawrence claps Jacobi's back. "I cannot wait to do the presentation ceremony for little Sakura.

"We should take them to the infirmary after they had a little time to rest. Oh Jacobi, I want to see my new grandbaby." Mallory hugs him.

"Well we did leave Daniel behind, so you can go over to that house right over there and check on him. Maybe you can see Sakura while you are there." Jasmine suggests.

"That is what I love about you Jasmine." Mallory hugs her.

"Go ahead we have everything taken care of here." Thomas pushes them away.

Vincent looks around. "Well, this is not much of a wedding party, the grooms are already gone. Are you hungry Serena?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th March 2015, 8:02 pm

Serena nods her head at Vincent. “I am, actually.” She said. She looks at Jasmine and Brandon. “Well let’s eat a little. I’m hungry.”

“I already asked the guards to bring a wagon and to have a room at the infirmary ready for them.” Brandon said as he walked over to Lawrence. “I hope that wasn’t going over your head, but I thought it would be alright to get it started and have it ready by the time we were ready to go.” He explained.

Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th March 2015, 8:13 pm

"No, I am glad you took charge. It shows a lot of initiative and leadership. I hope Levi's hand is alright. He will be in good hands with Nathaniel." Lawrence tells him.

"I am so proud of you Brandon, you kept your head in a serious situation. You will need that for becoming King. Unless you let Jasmine do all the work." Junaluska hugs him.

Vincent takes Serena to the food area. It is set up buffet style, and there is a lot of food. "I wonder if we should bring some for the others as well. I know that Berenson and Daniel will be hungry."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th March 2015, 6:31 am

Brandon hugs his grandma. "Thank you both for your kind words. It wouldn't have been good if Mrs. Lane panicked so I needed to keep her calm." He explained. He took Jasmine's hand. S"eems like this was a wonderful day. I do feel bad for Levi though. She managed to break his hand in two places. He will be alright in a few days." He said.

Serena nodded her head. "We should take them something. There is no reason why this should all go to waste." She said. They made a few plates and walked over to the other group. "We thought Uncle Berenson and Daniel would like something to eat."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th March 2015, 7:48 am

Vincent takes some plates for the homeowners as well. "I brought you this to thank you for taking good care of the Lanes."

The lady takes the plate. "If you are quiet, you can go in there to give them the food. Prince Daniel has been and angel. I think he is captivated by his little sister."

She brings them up to the room and opens the door. Daniel goes over and snatches the plate. "Thank you Sewena, I was starving. Grandma has Sakuwa now."

Sure enough Madeline was sleeping and Mallory was rocking Sakura. "She is so pweety. I am going to pwotect her the bestest I can."

"Nathaniel took Levi to an infirmary. We probably won't hear from them until after the honeymoon. Brandon requested another carriage for you guys as well. It should be here shortly. Jasmine and the others are entertaining everyone else, so they don't come here." Vincent reports to Berenson.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th March 2015, 11:15 am

Serena smiles at Daniel. "The nice lady here said you are being on your best behavior. I am proud of you, Daniel." Serena said as he ate.

Berenson smiled at Vincent. "Thank you Vincent. As much as I hated the fact that he is going to maRry my daughter, I'm relieved that he was here today. Without him my little Sakura wouldn't be here and my wife would still be in pain. He has proven to me that he will be a wonderful husband for my daughter. I can worry less about Jasmine knowing she is in good hands."

Serena smiled as she stood up. "I'm certain Jasmine will be proud of you." She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th March 2015, 11:54 am

Vincent raises his eyebrow. "I thought you liked Brandon." Vincent goes over to Sakura. "She is beautiful, Sir. I think she has the Lane eyes."

"Would you like to hold her?" Mallory offers Sakura to Vincent.

He takes her. "I have no clue how to carry little girls. Serena do you want to hold her?"

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine gets some food and sits down with Lawrence, Junaluska, and Brandon. "I will make some arrangements to have house cleaned and all the items replaced that were damaged during the delivery. The couple were so nice to open their house to us."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th March 2015, 12:31 pm

Serena walks over and takes Sakura from Vincent. She holds her gently in her arms. "Its no different holding a new born baby, Vincent. She is gorgeous." She said. "What will you do if one day we have a little girl?" She said looking up at him. She looked back at the little one in her arms. "I hope my little boys are as precious as you."

Berenson looked at Vincent. "I do like him...as a person. Someday when you have a little girl of your own you will understand. I just want for her to be happy. Not only is she my pride and joy but she is Moldvas princess as well. She needed someone who will love her and help her, not hurt her. He will be good for her." Berenson said.

~~

"That is good, jasmine. The people were very kind to Allow us to use their house. They could Have said no but they didn't. That was wonderful judgment from yo." Junaluska said. "I can't wait to see her."

Brandon smiled. "I personaly Am honored to have helped Mrs. Lane. I think Mr. Lane has given me his blessings now. He was very kind to me earlier."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th March 2015, 7:59 pm

Vincent smiles. "Just remember what you learned from Jasmine for this little one." He rubs Sakura's back.

"Daddy, I am going out to play." Daniel announces as he leaves the room.

"Don't worry the rest of the family is back at the beach, except for Nathaniel and Levi. We will be back with the carriage to take you to the infirmary." Vincent looks over at Serena. "If you want to hold Sakura more, that is fine."

~~~~~~~

The party dies down quickly and the remaining guests help clean up along with the crew hired. The carriage that Brandon requested came with a doctor on board. "I understand there is a new person to greet?"

Jasmine smiles and shakes the man's hand. "Yes, I am Princess Jasmine Lane. I will bring you over to the house. Brandon do you want to come with and give the Doctor some details? We will be right back to finish help cleaning up."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top