Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 39 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 17th December 2014, 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vincent scratches his chin. "I don't know..." He sticks his tongue out playfully. "Don't worry I will get you some." He makes the tea first and brings it to her. Then he starts to make lunch for the two of them.

Upon finishing he brings a tray into the living room. "I hope you are hungry."

~~~~

Jasmine shrugs. "I don't know, but we will think of something. The room will be our room after we get married. Unless you want to have a different room. Mine is more than big enough for the two of us."

They get downstairs and there is a meal waiting for each of them. It is a simple lunch of a creamy broccoli soup with ham sandwiches. "Thank you so much Tina, this looks delicious."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 39 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 14th March 2015, 8:12 pm

Serena smiles as she walks over to Berenson. “Your daughter is beautiful, Uncle Berenson.” She said. She hands him the little girl and he smiles as he holds her.

“Thank you Serena. Don’t worry Vincent; I have learned the hard way; besides I think the newest protector is going to be Daniel.” Berenson said as Daniel ran from the room.

Brandon nodded his head. “Yes, that way he knows at least what happened before he got here.” He said. He walks with the doctor up to the house. Brandon was giving the doctor the information about the birth prior and after as Daniel came out of the house. He looked up at Brandon and then at the man.

“You look like a doctow, awe you here to help with Sakuwa?” Daniel asked.

“Yes Daniel, he is going to look at your sister and your mother to make sure they are ok.” Brandon said.

Daniel looked at the doctor with a look on his face. “You bettew take good cawe of hew ow I will beat you up!” He said. He ran off to play and Brandon looked up at the doctor.

“Please forgive him, He only has one other sister and he does the same thing for her.” Brandon said chuckling.

“Don’t worry, I have dealt with boys like him before.” The doctor said. They head inside where everyone is at. Madeline is stirring slightly and asking for Berenson. He walks over as the doctor and Brandon walked in.

“Is everything alright Madeline?” Berenson asked. She nods her head.

“I just want to make sure our little one is ok. Is she hungry?” Madeline asked.

“Before you feed her, I would like to check on you and the new princess.” The doctor asked. “If I could just have everyone leave the room but the father.”

Everyone leaves the room and Serena looks at Vincent. “I hope our little ones are as precious as she is. I cannot believe how beautiful she is.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th March 2015, 8:26 pm

"Come on it may be a while. Well I think you guys can modify your story a bit now so you can stay a few more days. I bet if you telegram Justin he will tell your parents that you rushed out for the birth of Sakura." Jasmine winks. "Serena, I also want your opinion of a project."

They get back to the beach and everything is packed up. "Lawrence, Junaluska, we could have helped."

"Don't worry, now we are heading back as well. We will meet your parents at the infirmary. There is a buggy for them as well as for you guys. Mallory, Jacobi, and Daniel will ride with us." Lawrence winks.

Thomas hugs Jasmine. "I want to see my little sister which house are they in?" Jasmine point it out.

"Unlike when Reginald was born, there are no stores to pick up some baby stuff in. I hope they are able to deal with blanket until they get to the infirmary." Jasmine wrings her hand nervously.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th March 2015, 8:35 pm

Serena’s eyes widen and she grins. “That is a great idea! We should do that Vincent.” She said. “Besides I wouldn’t mind having some girl time. I love being with Vincent, but sometimes I just want to be with another lady, you know?” She said.

Brandon talked with Thomas a moment before heading over to the other group. “Well I just let Thomas know about his little sister. He can’t wait to see her. So everything is cleaned up? We could have helped.” He said.

Junaluska chuckled. “Jasmine said the same thing. Don’t worry about it. You have done enough for today.” She said.

Serena looked at Jasmine. “Don’t worry, your mom and dad are experts at things like this. Besides if they need anything I’m sure your mother is ready to feed Sakura. She is probably a little sore right now.” She looked up at Vincent. “We should head back to the castle and get the telegram sent off. How long do you think we can stay? Two maybe three days?” She asked. She was giving him those puppy dog eyes.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th March 2015, 10:18 pm

"I would say three days at the longest. However we will need to borrow some clothes. We didn't pack for that long. Let's head out, Thomas can ride with Madeline and Berenson." Vincent wraps his arm around Serena.

"I just want to make sure everything is set before we head out." Jasmine tells him. "You guys can take it it easy going home as well. Don't worry Serena, I will make sure you have some clothes."

"Go ahead guys, we will make sure that Madeline and Berenson are good to go. Besides I want to see that baby." Lawrence winks.

The guys help the ladies into the carriage and they head back to the castle.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th March 2015, 6:23 am

Serena bit her lip she wouldn't be able to wear Jasmine's clothes right now. She was already in maturity clothes. "We will probably need to go out then tomorrow. I won't fit in your clothes, jasmine." She said. She laid her head on Vincent's shoulder. "I am so glad that we can take it easy on the ride home. I was not looking forward to another overnight ride."

Brandon out his arm around Jasmine. "that had to be a rough ride. For now just enjoy the time here. Its been so busy here that neither of us has had time to think. It will be nice to catch a break."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th March 2015, 10:04 am

"I know you can't borrow my clothes, but I know mom has stuff you can borrow." Jasmine winks. "She may even let you keep it since it is getting warmer in Rosario as well."

They arrive at the castle. "Serena, do you remember your way to the telegram room? I am going to bed. It's been a long day."

"Don't worry, we will be right behind you after we send off the telegram." Vincent rubs Serena's back. "We will see the Lane's tomorrow at the infirmary."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th March 2015, 10:51 am

Serena smiled. "Thanks, jasmine. Yes I remember how to get there." She said as she yawned. "I am tired myself."

"The two of you have a good night. I a. Going to walk Jasmine to her room." Brandon said. He walks with Jasmine up to her room. "Now we can focus on our wedding. Today was a test and I think I am ready for our future together." He said.

Serena and Vincent head up to send a telegram to Justin. They send it off and then start to walk to their room. "Today was so eventful. I am so tired." She said rubbing her eyes.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th March 2015, 11:19 am

Brandon and Jasmine walk to her room. "Just promise me that you won't be the one delivering our babies." She kisses him. "So do you want to spend the night? I doubt if anyone will bother us."

~~~~

Vincent takes Serena to their room. "I think trip is the first time we spent in the same room. It feels nice not having to drop you off and walk to a different one." He sits down on the bed and takes off this clothes. "Come, my love, let's get some sleep."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th March 2015, 11:41 am

Brandon smiles as they enter into her room. "I thought you would never ask." He said. He closed the door behind him and they get ready for bed. He crawls in and beckons her over. She cuddles up with him and he puts his arms around her. "I love you Jasmine." He whispered into her ear.

~~

Serena cuddled with Vincent. "I am so tired." She said. It didn't take long as Vincent rubbed her stomach. She closed her eyes and was soon asleep.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th March 2015, 12:44 pm

Vincent wakes up before Serena. He rubs her stomach lightly. He loves this quiet time, and is so thankful they don't have to rush back. He kisses her stomach gently. "Good morning my boys."

~~~~~~~

Jasmine is happy when Brandon decides to sleep with her. She wakes up the next morning in Brandon's arms. She slowly extracts her body from his. She has a new sister to see!! She goes to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

~~~~

The others arrive at the infirmary. Sakura was checked over and is a healthy young girl. The others went back home.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th March 2015, 1:31 pm

Serena wakes up as she feels Vincent's hands rubbing her stomach. Her eyes flutter open and she smiles. "Your wife says good morning to you as well." She said. "I am so comfortable, if I didn't want to see my new cousin I would stay in bed with you." She said as she turned over and kissed him.

~~

Brandon smiled at jasmine as she jumped out of bed. "I understand. I'm going to get ready. Ikk see you soon." He said before kissing her. He then grabbed his things.

Brandon takes the secret passage way to his room. He showers and gets dressed in a polo shirt and shorts. He then heads to meet the others to check on the new baby.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th March 2015, 1:41 pm

"I didn't want to wake you up if you were still sleeping." Vincent tells her. "You take all the time you need. I will let you shower first. I know Madeline and Sakura will be in the hospital all day today."

~~~~

Jasmine exits the bathroom and orders some breakfast to be sent to the infirmary. She walks to Brandon's room and knocks on the door. "I hope you don't mind having breakfast in the infirmary. I know Mom and Dad will be hungry as well."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th March 2015, 5:00 pm

Serena smiles as she enjoys relaxing with Vincent. “As much as I would love too, Jasmine said she wanted my opinion on something. I am going to go shower.” She said. She gets up and takes her gown off. She dances for a moment for Vincent before walking to the bathroom.

After her shower, Serena dries off and walks into the bedroom. “The shower is yours hot stuff.” She said winking at him. She has a towel wrapped around her. She then begins to get ready for the day.

~~

Brandon was just walking out of the door when Jasmine knocks. “I don’t mind. Do you think Serena and Vincent will meet us there or will they have breakfast in the dining room?” He asked. He leaned over and kissed her gently. “You look nice this morning. So what are you and Serena going to do today?” He asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th March 2015, 5:14 pm

"I don't know what they are going to do, but Lawrence and Junaluska will meet them there." Jasmine walks with Brandon. "I want to visit my little sister first, then with Serena and Vincent."

They get to the infirmary just as the servants were bringing up a cart. "Thank you, we will take it from here." Inside the room Thomas was holding Sakura. Madeline was in the shower and Berenson was sitting in a chair. "I hope you guys are hungry, I brought food. Give me my little sister!"

~~~~~~

Vincent finishes his shower. "If I know Jasmine, she is visiting her family. Why don't we get some food with Grandma and Grandpa then catch up with them." He gets dressed and has her take him to the dining hall.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th March 2015, 5:45 pm

Brandon pushes the cart into the room. “We bought breakfast.” He said with a smile.

Thomas looked up at Jasmine and stuck his tongue out at her. “I had her first, but I really want some breakfast so I’ll trade you.” He said winking at her. He hands her Sakura.

“It’s good to see you both.” Berenson said. “Madeline will be in here soon. She is taking a shower with some help from Mallory.”

“How is she this morning?” Brandon asked.

~~

“That sounds like a good idea.” Serena said. They walked down to the dining room and Serena hugged her grandmother and grandfather. “Good morning.”

“Good morning to both of you. I hope you slept well.” Junaluska said. “So what are my two great grandsons in the mood for this morning?” She asked winking at Serena. “I cannot believe you are already showing. Have you felt them move yet?”

“Not yet, but Cadence said that I should feel them move soon. She wants me to make sure I tell her I can feel them.” Serena said as she sat down.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th March 2015, 5:54 pm

"She is doing really good. Both of them will be released later tonight." Thomas goes to the cart and grabs a plate. "I am just happy to see my baby sister. Now promise me that you will bring her out to see me."

"Don't worry, I am sure they will be out there, but not until after the Solstice. You and Annabelle will be here for that right?"

Thomas gets a thoughtful expression on his face. "Well it is during the busiest time, so I am not sure. Besides it is not like there is anything else going on... Of course we will be out here. I have to see you and Brandon get married after all.

~~~~~~~

"If I know my boys they are craving some sort of fruit. It varies though one day it is oranges and the next it is mangoes. The boys cannot make up their minds." Vincent chuckles.

"Well it is a good thing we have both available." Lawrence chuckles. "We got a reply from Justin and he has everything covered. I have to visit with the Lanes to see when they want to do the presentation ceremony."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th March 2015, 6:41 pm

“You know he wouldn’t miss us getting married for nothing.” Brandon said chuckling. “So are you and Annabelle looking at marriage?” he asked.

“We have talked about it but we both want to wait. With everything going on right now, we just feel that it would be too soon and we don’t want to put pressure on ourselves or others at this moment.” Thomas explained.

“Well you take your time. Marriage is a lifelong commitment and you both want to be ready for that when the time comes.” Berenson said. He reached over and gets himself a plate.

~~

“That is great. We didn’t wait for a reply last night. I was just so tired.” Serena said. She took an orange from the table as the staff bought in breakfast. “This morning the boys want an orange. Oh look, strawberry kiwi waffles. Oh goddess… this looks delicious.” Serena said digging in.

Junaluska chuckled. “Sounds like my boys are going to love fruit.” She said happily.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th March 2015, 7:00 pm

"He has a lot with the nursery. Brandon is right though, don't rush it and don't settle unless you are ready too." Jasmine rocks Sakura in her arms. The little girl opens her eyes to reveal pretty blue ones. "Appears that someone got the Miranda blue eyes. Along with your brown hair dad. She is going to be a heartbreaker."

~~~~~~~

"I didn't expect you too. I know you were up late and with the excitement as well." Lawrence clears his throat. "You will be happy to know that Sakura Rose was a healthy 7 lbs 2 oz and 22 inches long. She and Madeline will be released about dinner time."

"That is a good weight for a baby." Vincent begins to eat. "This is great. After breakfast, we will try to tear Jasmine and Brandon away. I know their wedding is coming up too."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th March 2015, 7:38 pm

“Those eyes might change; give them a few months before you say that. All babies’ eyes start out blue.” Brandon said. He took himself a plate and began to eat.

Berenson smiled as he looked at both of his girls. He could not be more proud of either of them. “Eyes like that, they don’t change. I know another little girl who’s eyes were that color when she was born.” He said chuckling. “Serena was lucky enough to get them. Jasmine has my eyes, but she is the only one with them.”

“But I love Jasmine’s eyes, I can always tell what is on her mind and I can tell how she is feeling. It’s like a view into her soul.” Brandon explained.

~~

“That is wonderful. I think she is one of the smaller babies that Aunt Madeline has had. That excludes the twins sense they were early. I think Daniel was the biggest at eight pounds and five ounces.” Serena said. “She is the longest baby though.” She said.

Junaluska wiped her mouth. “Madeline was sore last night, but the doctor said that Brandon could not have done a better job. I am very proud of him. Not only did he deliver Reginald for us, he gave us Sakura Rose as well. I couldn’t have asked for a greater gift.” She said. “They are going to start planning their wedding now. I know they wanted something small and considering they only have about a month and maybe a half left, I hope they know a little about what they want.”

“Jasmine probably already has a vision. She probably just wants to run it by Brandon before making it official. She wants him to be a part of this process.” Serena said as she ate. She pushes her plate back as she finishes her orange. “I cannot eat another bite.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th March 2015, 8:03 pm

"Eyes like hers come, but once a generation." Madeline says as she came out of the shower. "Oh you brought breakfast, that is so nice of you." She goes to Brandon first. "I didn't get a chance to say thank you. I don't know what I would have done without both of you. You kept level heads in a family emergency. The Ellicots were so nice to us." She goes and grabs a plate and sits down. Mallory does the same.

"Now let me have the little girl back while you eat Jasmine." Thomas holds out his arms. Reluctantly Jasmine hands her over. "I may not see her for a while after the presentation. I think Serena and Vincent are going back with me."

"Oh Lawrence and Junaluska will be down later to go over that as well. And I still have to make the arrangements for cleaners and the best gifts/replacements for the Ellicots as well." Jasmine grabs her plate and begins to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know some of the preliminary plans. They want to have a more traditional Moldovan wedding." Lawrence smiles at Serena. "You are starting to eat smaller meals. The kitchen will be open to you and Vincent."

"Don't worry my love, we should rescue the Lanes from Ms baby snatcher." Vincent winks. "She was holding Reginald whenever she could.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th March 2015, 8:17 pm

Brandon hugs both Madeline and Mallory. “I did what I was needed to do. It was an honor to help you give birth to the little one.” He said.

“But it shows a lot. It shows that you can keep level heads when it is needed most.” Berenson said. He finished his breakfast and put the plate down on the cart. “If you can keep yourself level headed during a situation like that, then I can imagine that you will do a wonderful job as king of this nation and a wonderful husband to Jasmine.” He said.

Brandon wasn’t sure what to do with all this acceptance from Berenson. It was a new feeling to him. “Thank you sir.” He said.

~~

“Thank you grandpa, I haven’t been able to eat a big meal in what feels what forever now. Though Leigh Anne is wonderful and always makes sure to give me the right amount.” Serena said.

“She was like that when Daniel was born.” Junaluska said chuckling. “She always wanted to hold him, that was until he pooped on her and then she wanted to hand him off to someone else.”

Serena couldn’t help but laugh. “That is funny. I do remember when he was born though.” She said. “I just can’t wait to have my little ones in my arms though. It’s different holding someone else’s baby, but to hold your own.” She had that dream like look in her eye.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th March 2015, 9:42 am

Vincent rubs Serena's back after finishing up his meal. "We should go extract Jasmine from Sakura. I will let them know that you will be visiting them later." He helps Serena from her seat. He lets her lead him to the infirmary. "Eventually, I will know this castle as well as you do."

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine takes her plate and begins to eat. She is so thankful that Berenson is finally accepting Brandon. They really do make a good team.

Everyone looks at the door upon hearing a knock. There is a chorus of "Come in."

Vincent opens the door for Serena. "Wow it looks like a full house. I hope we aren't intruding. We got a few days reprieve to see the presentation."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th March 2015, 6:20 pm

“That sounds great. Come on in. Thomas has the baby.” Berenson said. He smiled at the couple. “You both look well this morning.”

“I slept so wonderful last night.” Serena said. She walks over and takes a seat beside of Thomas on the couch. “Grandpa said Sakura was doing very well. He said you and the little would be released by this evening.” Serena said looking at Madeline.

Brandon chuckled. “So what are the two of you going to do today?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th March 2015, 6:38 pm

"We are going to have some girl talk." Jasmine smirks at Brandon. "Go have fun with Vincent, but please no grunting."

"We will be here in the infirmary. Berenson has some lessons this morning. Daniel has his martial art lesson. I guess we will be seeing you for dinner then?" Madeline asks.

Jasmine takes Serena's arm. "We will be in my room or by the pool area if you need us."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th March 2015, 6:46 pm

Serena smiles as she stands. “Sounds perfect, I would love to have some. I love you Vincent, but I need to have time with my cousin.” She said. She walked over to him and kissed him. “Enjoy your time with Brandon. Yes aunt Madeline, we are going to have dinner with you. It will be nice to have dinner with the extended family.”

They leave the room and Serena looks at Jasmine. “I have missed having girl time.” She said. “So tell me what’s up.”

~~

Brandon chuckled and looked at Vincent. “Why don’t we let them get some rest and go do some things? I am skipping class this morning.” He said as he and Vincent left the room.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top