Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 37 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 18th March 2015, 6:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jasmine laughs at Brandon. "Serena you have my permission to tease him when I get pregnant." She opens the door. "I suppose you guys are hungry. I just want Sakura."

"Baby snatcher!" Vincent crys out. "Brandon, better be careful you may never see your kids."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 37 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 20th July 2015, 6:40 pm

Jasmine rests her head on Brandon's shoulder. "Only if it is a full body massage.... As if you need an excuse to put your body on me, Prince Sentali." She kisses his lips. "So how does it feel to officially be Moldovan?"

~~~~~~~

Kalista watches Iverson. "You guys promise to take care of Reginald while I am gone. There is nothing wrong when babies move. Now when they stop moving is when you want to be careful."

"Don't scare her Kalista." Vincent jokes with her. He only hopes that this does not set Serena off. He cannot wait until the babies come, pregnancy hormones suck.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th July 2015, 7:24 pm

“It’s a different feeling. Before I had no home, I had only recently found out that the one home I had had been there but kept from me. To be an official Moldovan with you is the most wonderful feeling in the world and I couldn’t ask for any greater honor.” Brandon said as he kissed Jasmine. He smiled at her. “I would love to give you a full body massage.”

~~

“Don’t worry mom, if I go more then so long without feeling them move, I start questioning if something is wrong.” Serena said. She smiled at her mother as her father gave Kalista a kiss.

“Don’t worry Kali, I will take great care of him. I did just fine with the girls when they were little.” Iverson said.

Serena chuckled and looked at her mom. “I want to see Audra and the others before we leave. It was so nice to see them.” She said as they began to walk down to breakfast.

They made it to the dining room just as The Altier royal family made it down. Grayson walked over and pulled on Vincent’s shirt. He waited till he leaned down so he could whisper in his ear. “Tell Brandon that if he upsets Princess Jasmine, I will kick him.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st July 2015, 4:01 pm

"Don't worry Grayson, if Brandon treats her bad, he will be beaten by the time you get to him." Vincent winks to him. They all take their seats.

"No what I mean is that babies quiet down before being born. Well most off the time." Kalista informs her. "Good morning everyone, I will let the others have Annaleigh. I have all week to spoil her."

"We are so thankful to have you here Kalista. I know Mom loves it whenever other women visit." Malachai hands Annaleigh to Serena.

"Can you blame me? I am surrounded by guys until Audra came along." Micia sits down and orders breakfast to be served.

~~~~~~~

They arrive at the cottage and it is empty. Jasmine exhales a breath she didn't realize she was holding. It is so nice to be in a building. She waits until Brandon is inside. "So did you want to give me the massage now or later?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st July 2015, 5:52 pm

Serena takes Annaleigh from Malachi and smiles. “I’m sure mom will enjoy it as well. She needs other ladies to talk with besides her daughters.” She said winking at Micia.

Audra had taken her seat and began to eat. “I do miss being able to talk with Serena and my mother, but I do love spending time with Micia. She has really been a help the last two months.”

Iverson had taken Reginald. He was feeding him some of the breakfast. “I hope all of you have a good time. I know I have some work to do when I get back to Rosario. I also have to get the paperwork in for Serena for her to go on leave. That shouldn’t take to long.”

~~

Brandon had carried the rest of the items from their camping trip inside the cottage. He walked over to Jasmine as she breathed a sigh of relief and put his hands on her shoulders. He rubbed gently. “I can give you the massage now if you like, or if you want why don’t I make a hot shower for you and let you relax and then I can give you a full body massage?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st July 2015, 6:16 pm

Vincent tries not to laugh at Reginald's feeding. He is making the cutest and funniest facial expressions. "I know I will have military training to start as well. Honestly I am looking forward to that."

"I have started it already. It will be a piece of cake for you Vincent. Just let us know when you give birth, and we will be right out there." Malachai adds.

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine gets a playful smirk on her face. "Well I am not the only one that needs a shower. Why don't we take a hot shower together. Then you can give me a full body massage." She places her hands on his hips and pulls him close for a heated kiss. She walks away from him taking off her shirt as she struts away.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st July 2015, 6:33 pm

“Don’t worry, I will have them telegram here as soon as I go into labor.” Serena said. She was running her finger over Annaleigh’s cheek. “She seems to do well with other people. I am just worried about Vincent starting training when I am close to giving birth.” She said.

“Don’t worry about it Serena, everything will be alright. He will have some time off so that he can be there with you.” Iverson said. He had to wipe Reginald’s face with a napkin. “You are such a messy eater.” He said with a chuckle.

~~

Brandon is stunned as Jasmine leaves him there after such a heated kiss. His lips still tingled and he put his finger on his lips. She was teasing him as she took her shirt off and strutted away. He watched her hips as she walked towards the bathroom. Damn that woman was on fire. He followed her into the bathroom.

Brandon put his arms around Jasmine from behind and caressed her body down with his fingers. He kissed her neck up to her ear before walking over to turn on the shower. “I hope you like hot showers. I think we need this.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st July 2015, 6:52 pm

"This little one will almost be 3 months then." Vincent looks into Annaleigh's eyes. "Just a warning Malachai, the boys are going to love the Miranda blue eyes."

"Why do you think I am getting my military training now. I need a way to handle the gentleman callers." Malachai raises his eyebrows.

"Don't be too rough. You don't want to end up like Iverson or Berenson and actually harm the guys." Kalista warns.

~~~~~~

"I love hot showers, especially with my hot husband." Jasmine teases him as she removes the remainder of her clothing. She pulls open the shower curtain and steps in. Then she turns to Brandon. "Are you coming in?"

They take a long sensual shower together. Jasmine steps out and wraps up in a nice soft towel. "So where do you want me now? I don't think they have a nice massage table or anything."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st July 2015, 7:58 pm

“Do you think she will keep those pretty blue eyes?” Iverson said. He listened as Kalista warned Malachi about harming the guys. He looked at Malachi and shook his head. “I did it to protect my daughter. I know I hurt Vincent, but he knows how sorry I am for it. Besides if the man she is with really wants her for her love, then he will stay with her even through the hard times, including when daddy beats him.” He said winking at him.

Serena looked at her dad and rolled her eyes. “He almost killed Vincent that one night, you remember it.” She said pointing it out to them. “The night of my birthday party last year, I didn’t think Vincent would ever come back to me, but he did.” She said with a smile. “Now we are expecting our own children.”

~~

Brandon wrapped himself in a towel and smiled at Jasmine. “How about we go over to the bed, I can give you a full body massage there.” He said. “Give me a moment and I will be right there.” He said. He walked into the room and sees a set of oils by Jasmine’s things. “Did you get some massaging oils from your party? This will be a great massage, I can do it right.” He said with a grin.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd July 2015, 4:19 pm

Vincent looks a bit uncomfortable about how Iverson was in the beginning. "All that matters now is that I am on good terms. If I can face him and everything that happened before our marriage, I know I can face everything else."

"I know exactly what you mean Vincent. Now no more fears, this is supposed to be a happy time." Kalista tells them.

Breakfast is soon done and everyone moves to the carriage house. Vincent kisses Annaleigh on the forehead. "I know she will keep those eyes. She is a Miranda after all." He looks over at Serena with a handkerchief ready. He knows this will be a teary goodbye.

Kalista hand Reginald off to Iverson. "Now be a good boy, and don't spoil him rotten. I will be home in a week." She kisses Iverson then goes to Serena. "Just watch over them for me, I don't want Reginald to be scratching himself just yet."

~~~~~~~

Jasmine removes the robe before lying on the bed. "I packed the stuff that was in our room, so I don't know if that was from my party or yours. I have written out so many thank you notes I have lost track, and we still have a lot to go. How bad is it that I am looking forward to this."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd July 2015, 5:30 pm

Serena kisses Annaleigh’s cheek before handing her to Audra. “I am so glad that we got to see you.” There were tears in her eyes as she hugged her sister from the side. “Don’t worry mother, I will make sure Reginald is still a good boy when you get home.”

“Don’t cry Serena, you are going to make me cry.” Audra said. She was rocking Annaleigh in her arms.

Iverson took Reginald and smiled at Kalista. “Don’t worry, I won’t teach him to scratch himself till he can stand.” He said winking at her. He then kissed Audra’s cheek. “It was good to see you and everyone else. I am in love with my little granddaughter. Make sure to send us letters and pictures.”

~~

Brandon smiled at Jasmine as he walked over to the bed. “Don’t worry about those thank you notes right now, we will get to them later. Right now I want to think about you.” He said. He removed his towel and put it to the side. He then gets on the bed and pours some of the oils on Jasmine’s back. He straddles over her and begins to massage her shoulders, down her back to her buttocks.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd July 2015, 3:32 pm

Vincent helps Serena into the carriage then takes Reginald from Iverson. After they are in the carriage it takes off. "I am so glad we were able to visit at least for a little while." Vincent says. "Now when we get home, you are going on leave. However you don't have to just sit at home though. If you do go out, take Leigh Ann with you."

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine love the massage that Brandon is giving her. "Wow this is amazing. Especially after the past couple of days." She can feel her eyes drifting shut. She did not sleep well last night and this is putting her to sleep.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd July 2015, 6:22 pm

Serena takes the handkerchief from Vincent and uses it to wipe her eyes. She waves out the window to her family and then looks at Vincent. “It is going to be so boring at home, nothing to do but sit around and do nothing. What am I supposed to do all day?” she asked.

Iverson chuckled. “Rest is the idea, but I know your mother had a hard time resting as well. Madeline also did.” He said. He was looking out the window. He had spent nights away from Kalista, but he always missed her and had that forlorn feeling every time.

~~

Brandon smiled as he continued to massage her back. He was working on her lower back. She had been so tense and he was working the hardened muscles out. “Your body is stiff and I am working all that stress out. You just rest and take it easy while I work.” He said. He continued moving down her body, being careful as he worked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd July 2015, 6:41 pm

Some time passes, once they arrive home, Vincent gets right into the military training. He tackles that with his usual gusto. There are times he returns home completely exhausted, but he does not let Serena know. He does not want her to worry. He thought he was in shape, but it is amazing what the military thinks in shape is.

He is also helping get ready for the fall celebration. It is a lot of hard work, but he is used to it.

~~~~~~~

After the honeymoon, the Sentali's continue on with their studies. Jasmine is working side by side with both Laramie and Lawrence on treaties. He is also teaching her about running the country. He has even let her sit in for him on some negotiations within the country.

They wanted to wait for Audra to get settled in before visiting Altiere. Junaluska and Lawrence have visited already, and now it is Jasmine and Brandon's turn. She is looking forward to it.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd July 2015, 7:32 pm

Serena had been put on maternity leave after they returned from Moldova and Altier. She is bored and has very little to do during the day. She is glad to have Leah Anne, her mother and Samantha there for her during this time. She knows without them she would have a horrible time. She has spent the past few weeks helping plan out the fall celebration.

She is almost 8 months pregnant and spends a lot of time down, off of her feet. Cadence had not put her on bed rest but told her she needed more rest. She had to admit it was hard to give her what she wanted and had stayed rather moody. Not only that but she was worried about Vincent. He would come home and she could tell it was all he could do to eat and sleep. She would stay with him in the bed at night even when she couldn’t sleep because she felt like she needed to be there for him.

Today her mother was coming to the house to spend the day with her. She was happy. She had been doing some cleaning up in the nurseries and wondered if her mother would help her move the furniture around. She was already cleaning and spending time up there.

~~

Brandon had been doing a lot of studying. He was glad when he mastered all the little things and was able to move up to the better studies. The history of Moldova was amazing and he had much to learn. Not only that but new laws that he needed to know before he could help Jasmine with the decision making. He was glad she was there for him because some of it was rather hard to remember.

Personally he was looking forward to the break that was coming up. He knew that they were being sent on a delegation appointment to Altier and then to Rosario for the Fall Festival. He missed his family and he wanted to see his beautiful niece that he had only seen in pictures. He finishes up his breakfast and looked at Jasmine. “So are we leaving in the morning? I think we should make sure we are finished packing today if so.” He said as he wiped his mouth.

His rough around the edges were giving way to manners and etiquette. He was glad for some of it because some of the nobles had looked at him like he was crazy at times. Now at least he could hold his own against them.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd July 2015, 7:55 pm

Vincent walks out of the bathroom, his muscles are really sore from the workout last night. He kisses Serena's head. "Good morning my love how are you? I know Kalista will be down soon. I hope you have fun. They are giving us tomorrow off. It will be nice to have a little R&R time. I am not on Military duty for the celebration. They now that I will be on stage. Will I have to wear my circlet?" Vincent asks as he gets dressed.

~~~~~~

"We are leaving right after breakfast. Most of the bags are being packed on the carriage as we speak. Lawrence has the treaty for Micia to sign. It is really a formality at this point since we have gone through it with them." Jasmine leans over and kisses Brandon. "Oh and Dillon has nothing but good things to say about you. I was thinking when Laramie finally retires that he can be the royal assistant."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd July 2015, 8:11 pm

Serena shook her head as she sat there looking up at Vincent as he gets ready to go to training. “Not for this one. Even though it’s a celebration, it’s only one that our country celebrates. We only generally wear our circlets for more formal events.” She explained. She sighed as she rubbed her stomach. “I feel like I look like I am going to pop any time. Goddess…look at this.” She said. She was looking at herself in the mirror from the side view.

“I am glad that you will be off for the celebration. I was worried they would make you work it. Most everyone does volunteer work for about two hours and they rotate it out.” Serena explained. “How is training going?” She asked looking up at him worriedly.

~~

Brandon nodded his head. “I almost forgot we were leaving this morning. Goddess…where are my brains.” He asked with a smile. He winked at Jasmine to let her know he was kidding. “I think making him the royal assistant would be wonderful. He is ready to help me and answer any of my questions that I have and I love that he will help me with anything.” He said. “He is very knowledgeable about the laws and is very through with his studies with me. I am impressed with him as much as he is impressed with me.”

He kissed Jasmine and smiled as they were getting ready. “We will still get to see Audra and Malachi. I would love to see my little niece as well. She is so beautiful, but not as beautiful as you are.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd July 2015, 8:36 pm

Vincent leans to Serena to give her a kiss. You look gorgeous and it won't be too much longer before we are holding our boys, and pulling out our hair." He rubs her temple with his finger. "Training is going well. I think we are over the worst of it physically, but they may be giving up a break. Some of the recruits want to see how good I am with my archery. Do you think I can shut them up? I am so glad you got the crossbow tournament added. I know Jasmine will love that." He gingerly puts on his coat. There is a knock on the door. "I think that is your mom, get ready and I will let her in.

~~~~~~~

"Aren't you in a flirty mood?" Jasmine leans over for a kiss. "I cannot wait to see little Annaleigh. She should be holding her head up by now. I know both of us could use a break as well. I only wish it wasn't so chilly outside, I would love to have a night out camping again."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th July 2015, 8:38 am

"Thanks Vincent." Serena said as she put her dress on. She kissed him and smiled as she stood up. She waddled over to the door. "I'm glad I was able to get mom to convince dad to add it. I have missed them." She said.

Vincent opened the door and Kalista walked in. "Good morning mother, I am glad to see you." She said as she put her hands on her back.

~~

"The nights are beginning to get cool in both Altier and Rosario. Maybe when we return we can camp out here." Brandon said. We're grandpa and grandma going to see us off this morning? "

"Of course we are. Now don't forget that you are going to Altier on business." Junaluska said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th July 2015, 3:06 pm

"How are you doing dear? Are you up for a little shopping? It is really nice out." Kalista walks over to give her a hug.

"That is my cue to leave." Vincent walks over and kisses Serena before leaving. He heads to the military barracks to join his group. His uniform is pristine as usual. They are lead to an obstacle course. He can hear some groans and glad he isn't the only one thinking that. He knows he is going to be sore later.

~~~~~

Lawrence hands Jasmine a leather pouch. "Don't lose it, you will need to watch Micia sign it and then put the seal on it as you have been taught. There are two copies, one she keeps and one comes back here."

"Actually it is business and pleasure. I will spoil that little girl. I even brought my art things to do a painting. Don't worry Grandpa, I will make sure everything is taken care of." Jasmine kisses his cheek then hugs and kisses Junaluska. "We will be back in a few weeks as we are heading to the fall festival. I also packed my crossbow. Serena told me they added a crossbow competition."

Lawrence shakes Brandon's hand. "Take care of her and make sure she gets some sleep when in Altiere. Have fun both of you and we will see you later."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th July 2015, 3:49 pm

"A nice walk would be nice. Do you think we could get some cheesecake while we are out?" Serena asked.

She walks out of the door with her mother and puts her hands on her stomach. "Mom, remember a few weeks back when you told me to watch out for when the babies started to quiet down? Well I noticed yesterday that they aren't moving around as much. And I'm worried about Vincent, he looks so tired when he comes home. Oh I need some cleaning items for the nurseries." She said.

~~

Brandon smiled at his grandfather. "Don't worry, I will take care of her and make sure that the work is done." He said. He hugged his grandmother and then helped Jasmine into the carriage. He then gets in and it takes off.

"They were made for one another." Junaluska said with a smile.

Brandon sat beside of Jasmine. "I wonder if they will let us have Annaleigh for the night."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th July 2015, 4:03 pm

Kalista chuckles. "Relax Serena and take a deep breath. I saw the nurseries yesterday and they look fine. I am glad you were able to get them painted while we were at the wedding. You are getting close to the end of your pregnancy. If you want to spend some time at the castle, you can. As far as Vincent goes, boot camp is incredibly tiring for anyone. They are physically whipping the guys into shape. I think a nice massage day would be a great reward when he is finished. I think they are going to be done right before the fall festival. Then they will be going into their more specialized areas."

~~~~~~

Vincent is running the gamut of the obstacle course. He excelled in the archery, but knows he has a bruise in the middle of his back where a wooden beam hit him. It was that or the head of the person before him. He will just have to be sure not to show it to Serena.

~~~~~~~~~

"You ask as if she will have a choice. If she throws a fit, I will remind her that we have already taken Sakura overnight as well. We will leave the part out that she went home covered in the edible paints though." Jasmine lies her head on Brandon's shoulder. "I love that you are with me on this trip. After this is Sangria. I know you will come with me as well. Maybe Clovis will have his head out of his ass this time."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th July 2015, 8:07 pm

Serena takes a deep breath as she waddles down the street. “I am just nervous is all. I am ready for this pregnancy to be over and I am just worried about Vincent that he’s not getting enough rest. I am glad that he will be able to spend the celebration with me. It makes me feel better.” She said.

They make it into town and they walk towards the market area. People are stopping them and wishing them congratulations and still making guesses at the baby’s names. Serena still won’t reveal them to the public. She looks at her mother. “I need some thank you cards. I received a few more gifts the other day from more royal families.”

~~

Brandon put his arm around Jasmine as she laid her head on his shoulder. “I’m sure Audra would love to hear that story, and at the same time scared to death for her daughter.” He said with a chuckle. “Though I’m sure Annaleigh will be holding her head up for us. I think the Sangria trip will be better. I’m sure Clovis will have grown up a little. At least I hope he has. First off I want to have fun in Rosario with you. I wonder how Serena and Vincent are.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th July 2015, 8:29 pm

Kalista walks with Serena, she is doing will with the people. Some try to pump her for the names. "I know nothing more than you." She answers them. They get to a bookstore that also has stationery and other writing supplies. "Too bad Jasmine isn't here, I know she would be happy to make you some cards." They look around the store for cards suitable for a Princess.

~~~~~~~~

Vincent almost collapses when he reaches the end of the course. It definitely was not an easy one. He is proud of himself for finishing as others didn't. They are given the rest of the day off. Not wanting to worry Serena, Vincent heads to the castle.

~~~~

Serena is probably starting to nest at this time. She is crabby and sick of being pregnant. Vincent is probably going crazy, but not showing it to Serena in order to keep her happy." Jasmine looks at Brandon. "When I get pregnant, don't hide your feelings from me. I can handle it if you are angry."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 25th July 2015, 8:10 am

"I wonder if I can get some custom made. These are nice, but no where near what I need." Serena said. They talk with the Keeper of the store and Serena puts in an order."I do miss them,it will be good to see them. I wonder how much longer I will hold out." She was concerned about everything and tried not to show it.

~~

"I couldn't lie to you. I will be honest with you even when you are pregnant. I wouldn't want to stress you out by making you worry." Brandon explained.

"Poor Serena, I'm certain she is ready for this pregnancy to be over. I do feel for her. So are you upset that we aren't pregnant yet?" He just wanted to make sure that she was not unhappy about that. He knew the goddess would bless them in time with beautiful children and he wanted her to know that.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th July 2015, 5:39 pm

Kalista rubs Serena's back. "I know you are nervous. Those babies will come when they want. You are not on the road and have the best doctor in Rosario to assist you. Besides you were there when both I and Madeline had babies outside an infirmary.

~~~~~~~

Vincent goes to his fathers office. "Wow you look like hell Vincent. Go into one of the guest rooms and take a shower. I will get a change of clothes for you." Justin tells him clapping his shoulders. "Did you actually finish the course?"

"Yes I did and thank you. I don't want to show Serena this. It will freak her out." Vincent follows Justin to a guest room. He drapes his dirty uniform on the chair. He will give it to Leigh Anne when he gets home. He goes into the bathroom and takes a shower.

Upon exiting he will find clothes where his uniform was. There is a note from Samantha telling him that she will wash it for him with congratulations for finishing the course. He puts the clothes on and walks down the hall. He is sore, especially his back.

~~~~~~~

"I am enjoying my time with just you. Can you imagine trying to raise a child now, my head is spinning. I heard that Nathaniel and Levi's application finally got approved. Who knows maybe they will have a child by the time we get home?" Jasmine smiles at him.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top