Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of Elements Role-Play

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War of Elements Role-Play - Page 20 Empty War of Elements Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 14th June 2011, 10:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

As a war is threatening to begin within the five nations of Mezzo, Fire, Water, Air, and Earth, a dark cloud moves into the sky slowly, covering the sky for days and nights, hiding the, sun, moon, and stars. As of yet, no one has been able to discern why this has occurred for the past two moon spans, but it is believed by some to be a bad omen.

Fear begins to grow among the general populations and patience begins to wear thin as suspected Fire Nation becomes less and less popular as the loved ones of the other three elemental nations are mysteriously found dead. Although there has yet to be solid proof of the Fire Nation's guilt, the populace becomes more and more sure of it, anyhow.

The overall nations are governed by the Mezzo, but the Air, Earth, and Water Nations are growing thin with their tolerance of the Mezzo's slow and unsuccessful attempts to find evidence against their foe. As such, more controversies stir up into the region as the Mezzo Nation must try to be neutral and prevent a war that seems more and more inevitable as each day passes....
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

War of Elements Role-Play - Page 20 Empty Re: War of Elements Role-Play

Post by xenolion 21st August 2011, 9:20 pm

{Attn, Jessiah, Open}

Bastian touches Jessiah's shoulder gently. He stares ahead with a haunted look in his eyes as he speaks softly to her. "Don't let them fool you, the low class can never be trusted. They may seem friendly, but in the end will betray you." He takes a few steps forward "Now if you excuse me I have a duty to attend to."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 21st August 2011, 9:26 pm

(ATTN : Jessiah, All)

Baren only found himself more wet being splashed by Jessiah an other time right after he asked for the vest and top. ''Hey ! I did nothing to bad why are you trowing me more water ? Found an other dirty spot ? ...'' He said on a rather clueless tone. ''Well still thanks for your help lady !'' He said as he picked up his stuff to bring it near the others only to put it down.

Leesha looked at him and eyetwitched. ''Why is he...topless ?!.....'' She thought while looking at him and never would have guessed he was this good looking under that dirt. But obviously she wouldn't tell him so. Trying to ignore the fact that he was topless she speaks to him. ''So what might your name be ? ....''

''Baren.... Baren Hezekiah. I'm a hunter from a Mezzo town actually, working with my uncle's friend who have a business of selling rare medecines, meat, various kind of food and such. ''

''That names tell me something...'' Leesha said wondering.

''Sure must, he sell stuff to other nations as well !'' Baren said proudly.

''I see... so sticking to business... where's the other slaves ? '' She asked him.

''Oh they are at my camp, about 30 minutes from here. I used that hill over there to come in and make them go out.'' He said pointing the hill that was really close to the wall. ''Obviously the guards were so busy fighting you guys they never noticed !''

''hmmm... So what do we do from here ?... Shall we go all together to the slaves or ?'' Leesha asked again being rather disturbed by him being topless. ''Bastian where are you going ?!
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd August 2011, 11:51 am

[attn: Minry]

Iris blinked at Minry, her face growing red, but regardless of the embarrassment of looking like a man in a dress, she chuckled. She heard all the ruckus in the room behind her, and her chuckle turned into a giggle...which grew into laughter. She clutched her stomach, threw back her head and laughed and laughed until tears were coming out of her eyes.

"I'm sorry!" She said in between gasps, still laughing hard. She wasn't sure what was getting her all worked up, but she liked it. With the release of her laughter she felt a huge weight fall off her shoulders. It felt good.

Gasping for breath, her laughter eased back down to a giggle until she stopped. Then she rubbed the tears away from her eyes and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd August 2011, 6:24 pm

{Attn: Leesha, Open}

Bastian pauses before going around the corner. "I am going to get rid of the bodies outside before they attract any creatures. Unlike some I am not taken in by a half naked man."

He passes up Iris and the Overseer. "It should be safe, Jessiah made sure the man took a bath. If anyone needs me I will be outside starting a bonfire. Unless you have other ideas what to do with the bodies outside?"

Bastian does wait for an answer as he storms outside. He looks at the carnage trying to figure out the best way to do this without anyone noticing.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 22nd August 2011, 6:40 pm

(ATTN : Bastian, Minry, Iris, All)

''I am not ! '' Leesha exclaimed to Bastian as she blushed. She then moved to Iris who was laughing. ''Why are you laughing so much ? Is it because of the twerp ?...'' Leesha asked her wondering.

Baren followed only to see someone with purple hairs and a toothy grin and also a young man in dress. ''Woah... younger folks these days dress on some special way!'' He exclaimed seeing Iris. ''The name is Baren, nice to meet you two. That reminds me you didn't tell me your name beauty..'' He said approaching Leesha.

''...It's Leesha ...'' She said rather incomfortable at the half naked man. She then leave the kid on something soft.

''Oh really what a lov-'' Before he could finish his line he was punched hard and Leesha yelled ''PUT ON SOME CLOTHES !'' As she ran toward the dead bodies passing by Bastian as she started to incinerate some.

''Woah she sure hit hard ! Lovely~'' Baren exclaimed as he turned back to the other two.

''So hum was there some water left somewhere for me to clean my clothes ?... '' He asked Minry and Iris.

The small girl didn't wake up surprisly enough.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd August 2011, 8:36 pm

All in the room

Jessiah laughs at Baren's antics and also at Leesha. She gathers up what moisture is left and puts it back in the buckets. "There Baren use that water to wash your clothing."

She hears Bastians words to her but he is quickly walking out of the room. She will not leave out of there at this time. However she will remember to talk to him later about it. She decides to check on Iris since she can hear her laughing now.

"Iris are you alright?" she asks questionably
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 22nd August 2011, 8:51 pm

(ATTN : All)

Baren see Jessiah come by with more water and he smile ''Woah thank you ! '' He exclaimed looking happy as he started right away to clean his top and vest. ''So what are your names good peoples ? I wouldn't want to call you by nicknames you wouldn't like. '' He asked naturally.

Although there was starting to have a bbq smell of some sort as Leesha had burned a lot of body looking to be in a trance of fury and embarassement at the same time. ''BURN !'' She exclaimed out loud as she burned some more only to fall on her butt exausted. ''Ah....ah...ah..I'm not done yet ! .... Well maybe I am for now....'' She said to herself.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th August 2011, 10:38 pm

{Attn Leesha, open}

Bastian started to make small fires not to attract any unwanted attention. He is soon joined by Leesha. She seemed to be enjoying this in an odd way. She soon collapses on her butt. "Looks like you have to learn a little control, darling Leesha." He calls to her. He too is starting to feel the effects of using his element. He will not let anyone see him tired thought. He sits down next to Leesha. "Just take a moment to relax."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 25th August 2011, 7:28 am

[ATTN: Baren]

Ceilidh was bit tired from using his element so much during the battle, but the smell of the burning bodies disturbed him. He wandered aimlessly, but then noticed a stranger washing some clothes like he belonged there. It seemed the guy was asking them for their names.

"Uh, I'm Ceilidh," he said. "And, um, who are you?"
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th August 2011, 9:19 am

[attn: Jessiah]

Iris nodded and giggled again, "I'm alright." She said, "I just suddenly had a laughing attack. It felt good though...relieved a lot of stress." She smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 25th August 2011, 5:37 pm

(ATTN : Bastian, Ceilidh, all)

Leesha looked over Bastian just when he comes next to her. ''Yeah, to relax. And sorry about the self-control... I really have a small problem over that.'' She said feeling rather tired and although she was hungry, you could say the smell of burning human flesh had cut that for now. Even though it was what those people needed to get for what they have done.

Hearing from Ceilidh who had just come nearby. ''Oh nice to meet you ! I'm Baren, a hunter around here, I helped out while you guys were starting your attacks. '' He smiled to him and continued to wash his clothes. He then got up and said ''Hum looks like it's the best I can do... though being all wet like this I won't be able to put them back on this soon'' Talking to himself he had no idea Ceilidh might be able to help since he was a air bender.

HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 25th August 2011, 5:53 pm

[ATTN: Baren]

"I see! Nice to meet you too, Baren!" Ceilidh smiled. "You know, I think might be able to help you with those wet clothes."

When Baren stood up with the wet clothes, Ceilidh blasted them with wind, drying them quickly. He grinned up at the tall man.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 25th August 2011, 6:19 pm

(ATTN : Ceilidh)

Right after he talked to himself as he stood up, Ceilidh blasted Baren's clothes with wind making them dry. ''Sweeet ! Thanks man, that sure helped ! '' He said really happy as he put back his top and the vest. There was still some small traces of dirt that wouldn't go away, but oh well at least it didn't smell as much anymore. ''Say are you capable of flying ?! Since you're an airbender and stuff !'' Baren asked rather exited.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th August 2011, 11:36 am

{Attn: Leesha, Open}

"Control is the hardest thing to learn. I think it is even harder for a fire element since it is so wild." Bastian sits down next to Leesha. He can see how tired she is. "Go back inside Leesha, let everyone know that I will be done shortly. Thanks for your help, also thank you for earlier. I know how hard you worked to save me." He smiles at her before standing. He then bows politely and walks away to finish his duty.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 27th August 2011, 11:56 am

(ATTN : Bastian, all)

Leesha smiled at Bastian words and answered ''You are welcome, after all you're a close friend and the only one who still know of me in my home.... I truly wouldn't want to lose you Bastian. And I must thank you as well, for saving me earlier in the battle.'' She get up and start walking ''I'll let the others know that you will be done shortly.'' Leesha add to her words looking back at him and then continued her walk to the others.

She go back near the others, but not too close either. Taking a small space in a corner she lay down and fall asleep exausted of her day.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 28th August 2011, 10:22 am

[ATTN: Baren, ALL]

Minry finally gets up, moves over to Iris, and pats her on the head. Then, he moves away and walks over to Bastian. He is smiling his usual toothy grin, and he leans forward and whispers his first compliment to the man.

"Good work, Sire," Minry whispers, "I suppose you're useful after all. Thanks."

Then, Minry moves away from him and towards the newcomer that is speaking with Ceilidh after he heals the young girl that is sleeping soundly near them. Poor soul. Then, he smiles again as his focus returns to the newcomer and then decides that this man will be his new friend.

"You're going to be another one of my friends." Minry says to Baren, "You are going to work for me. If you had any plans, consider them cancelled!"

Minry's medallion of the Overseer flashes as he allows Baren to see his true form. He grins wickedly with his sharp teeth, his eyes darting from Baren, to Ceilidh, to Bastian.

"I'm taking him." Minry says to the others. He vanishes in a pile of smoke, appears near Leesha and places a flower in her hand, disappears and reappears next to Baren, and disappears with the man.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 28th August 2011, 10:33 am

(ATTN : all)

Baren looked over the weird fellow who had seem to caught interest with him. He then says ''Canceled ?!... what do you mea- Uh ?! That medaillon ! Where did I see that again ?....'' He told to himself wondering. ''Woah you sure have sharp teeths all of the sudden !'' He commented at Minry's grin totally clueless of what was hapening. He took his stuff having a feeling that he would need them and before he could comment on anything else, he dissapeared like smoke along with Minry.

Leesha was still sleeping like a princess with a flower in her hand.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th August 2011, 10:43 am

{Attn: Open}

Bastian wipes his brow. He too is starting to feel tired from using his element too much, but the job is done. He looks over his shoulder and sees the Overseer. Bastian waits for him to speak...a compliment? Did he actually get a compliment from the Overseer? A soft smile comes to his face as he walks in to join the others.

"There the job is done. Don't worry I kept the fires small as not to attract anyone." He looks at Leesha sleeping. "She helped a lot too."

Bastian leans against the wall scanning the group. He is tired, but will not show them. "Where is the newcomer? And what do we do now?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 28th August 2011, 1:42 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Ceilidh just stood there and watched as Minry talked to Baren, then he smiled creepily and vanished, taking Baren with him. All that was left was a bunch of smoke next to Ceilidh; curious, he reached out and touched it.

"Weird," he said. "I wonder where Minry took him?"

Then, when Bastian asked what they were supposed to do now, Ceilidh said, "Just hang around for a while, maybe? He said we could use this place as a safe house."

Meanwhile, Kieran slipped outside through a side exit he found. He walked to a nearby tree and hauled himself up onto a low branch, then sat there silently and looked up at the stars.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th August 2011, 5:53 pm

Iris Open

Jessiah smiled as Iris was laughing. "Good. I'm glad to see you laughing Iris. It will do you good." she said.

She sat down as Minry appeared and was talking. She then watched as Minry took Baren. She shrugged her shoulders.

"If the overseer wants him then he wants him. Who am I to ask the overseer?" she asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th August 2011, 9:34 pm

[Attn: Jessiah, open]

Iris leaned back against the stone of the building and closed her eyes. She didn't really care what Minry did anymore. He was going to do what he wanted. If he wanted to take Baran, then take him, he would.

She smiled at Jessiah and nodded, "He does what he wants to do." she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th August 2011, 11:12 pm

{Attn: All}

Bastian's eyes scan the weary group. He dismisses the fact that Kieran is already gone, thinking he must be asleep by now. They have certainly been through a lot today. His eyes resting on Ceilidh. "A safe house? Well we can at least spend the night. I can tell the rest of you are tired. I will take first watch this time, unless there are any objections?" Bastian chose the first watch because he want to be able to sleep straight through afterward.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th August 2011, 5:27 pm

Open

Jessiah nodded to Iris. She agreed. The Overseer could do as he wanted and there was nothing she could do about it.

"You can take first watch and I can take second I'm ok with that." she said to Bastian. She looked around. At least it was a place with walls around them so they had an advantage if anything happened.

"I think this will do for long enough to figure out our next move. We should take advantage of this time to get well rested." she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th August 2011, 9:09 pm

{Attn: All}

Bastian picks up Leesha, flower and all, and carries her as he explores the stronghold. "There must be decent places to sleep." He walks past a holding cell obviously used for the slaves. Then walks down a hall and around the corner. There he sees two doors across from one another. Inside is set up like a large dormitory with beds and attached bathrooms. The beds are nothing like home, but better than sleeping on the ground or in cages. He sets Leesha down in one and covers her up.

He approaches the group once again. "Guys I found places to sleep, come with me." He lead to the group to the Rooms. He points to the right. "I put Leesha in that one, so it can be for the ladies." He points across the hall. "This one belongs to us guys. Unless you are Kieran and likes to sleep outside." A smirk comes to his face, he wanted to say more. "Who shall I wake for the second watch?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 30th August 2011, 9:27 pm

[ATTN: Bastian, Open]

Ceilidh followed Bastian to the rooms and looked in. The beds didn't look that great but it would be better than sleeping on the ground again.

"It doesn't matter which watch I take," he said. "I'll go when someone wakes me up."

He entered the room and sat on one of the beds, giving it a test bounce. He had never slept on anything other than beds at castles, so the hardness of this bed was strange to him.

----

Kieran got down off his perch and walked around. Butterflies fluttered around him, but he ignored them. He wanted to ditch this group and go back to Mezzo territory, but he knew he couldn't. He needed that reward promised to him by Minry, and he felt a strange attachment to Iris.

He walked back toward the building and sat down against it. He felt better staying out here, where he could always keep an eye out for enemies. He was a notoriously light sleeper and no one had ever snuck up on him.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top