Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of Elements Role-Play

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War of Elements Role-Play - Page 9 Empty Re: War of Elements Role-Play

Post by xenolion 9th November 2011, 8:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

{Attn: All}

While Minry distracts the dragon slayers by using his illusion magic and swooping around them being what some may call annoying. Bastian and Xander inch their way closer to the approaching army. Xander keeps up a fire barrier as Bastian launches fireballs at the archers. The few arrow that make through are stopped by Bastian's armor. Xander smirks at his cousin "Not bad for middle class armor."

Iris stays back. She is half looking for a glimpse of Rin, even after all everything she wants to talk to him. She stomps on the ground pouring her anger in every step. She flings the chunks of earth at the approaching army. At least her emotions have some good use. An arrow falls in front of her close enough that she feels the heat, but she presses on not caring. She is not a fragile being that needed to be catered to.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th January 2012, 5:59 pm

All in the room with Fungi

Jessiah hurries after Ceilidh as she knows what he says is true. "Oh for crying out loud that girl has a temper. Who the Hell let her in there with you Ceilidh. You should have set her to guard duty or to bed dang it." she said to him following him.

She Hurried over to Iris's side where she was helping Fungi. "Good Heavens Iris what happened... did She manage to fire burn him??"
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 18th January 2012, 6:21 pm

(ATTN : Iris, Open)

''Hmph. '' Leesha expressed simply looking annoyed. ''I try to do some good, get pissed, hurt the ennemy and what do they do ? Heal and treat me like I'm the bad one... tch... '' She thought as she got up to walk off and looked back ''I'm going for a walk, y'know guard kind of walk.''

With that she was off to walk around the fort trying to get more steam away and feeling rather left out now. Couldn't help, but think that she did nothing wrong. Leesha looked around and it seem very calm. Almost too much, but she still enjoyed the small peace they could have.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th January 2012, 6:51 pm

{Attn: Jessiah, Ceilidh}

Iris looks up as Jessiah approaches. "He was saying pretty hateful things to Leesha and she lost her temper. I...I...don't know if I can do anything more for him." She backs away giving Jessiah some room. She covers her mouth hoping that will help prevent her from throwing. "I think I will go after Leesha, she should not be alone."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 18th January 2012, 7:53 pm

[ATTN: All]

Ceilidh led Jessiah to Fungi, then stepped to the side. He put his hands in his pockets, then remembered he had picked up a clear orb that Fungi had dropped. He didn't know if Fungi was still conscious, but he had to know what the orb did.

"Fungi, if you can hear me, can you answer just one question? What does the orb that you dropped do?" he asked.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 18th January 2012, 8:20 pm

[ATTN: Ceilidh]

Malakai sits up straight as he feels the slight zap in his senses. His eyes close immediately as his senses reach out to the orb--where he hears an unfamiliar, yet familiar voice:

"Fungi, if you can hear me, can you answer just one question? What does the orb that you dropped do?" the voice asks.

Malakai growls, fury rising in his throat. So the Earth bender has not only failed, but he's being interrogated. This is not good, especially as the being as far too much information about him to make him feel any better.

He listens as Fungi's voice replies with coughing and pain in his tone: "Wouldn't you like to know, shithead."

With that, Malakai stands, the fury in eyes as he disappears in his own cloud of smoke--heading towards the orb that will surely give him their location, and hopefully, the location of that delicious woman.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 18th January 2012, 8:29 pm

[ATTN: Fungi]

"Not gonna tell, huh? It must be something important then," Ceilidh said. He took out the orb and tossed it up and down a couple times. "And what would happen if I were to break it?"

He let the orb fall to the ground and smashed his heel against it. However, it didn't break to pieces like he figured it would. "Uh, okay... It must be something really important then."

He picked it back up. He kind of felt like throwing it at Fungi's face, but he wasn't going to stoop to that level. He decided he didn't want to stay there and began to walk away down the hall.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 18th January 2012, 9:01 pm

Leesha started to walk back where she came from, since she saw nothing abnormal. Only on the way she came across with Iris that seemed to be looking for her. She just hoped she wouldn't get scolded about what she did to Fungi. Approaching her she said ''Hey. Sorry I went to look around to be sure there was nothing, y'know guard duty. '' Leesha said trying to avoid Fungi's subject.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th January 2012, 9:09 pm

{Attn: Leesha}

Iris wanted nothing more than to confront Leesha about her actions, but she honestly is afraid of what Leesha may do to her. "Well you know Bastian will have my hide if I left you alone. Besides we are supposed to have guard duty together." Iris laughs weekly.

She looks down. "You scared me back there..." She says softly. She takes a few steps away from Leesha.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 18th January 2012, 9:19 pm

''You're right about that.... Sorry if I walked off alone.'' Leesha said as she then saw Iris backing away a bit. ''Well, to be honest, I'm scared too of myself that is... Yes I always had a bad temper, but there's so much stress and so much happening that I'm loosing it often....''

With that she sit down on the floor and look at Iris with a small smile which took her a bit of effort to bring out since she had mixed emotions still. ''Although you can be sure that I won't hurt any of the group.... Sorry if what I did frightened you, but he's one of our number one ennemy... and the way he's acting I know he won't say a thing....'' Leesha let out a sigh and look down.

''Whatever he said there though do worry me though... Malakai is a freak after all.... '' She added, unsure of how Iris would react.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th January 2012, 9:29 pm

All in area

Jessiah listens to Iris. She knows the smell must be to much for Iris so she does not say anything when she gets up to leave.

"Ceilidh he is injured quite badly. His face and body is burnt pretty badly. I don't know if I can save him. I will do what I can for him though." she said.

She stood up and cupped her hands to her mouth yelling to Leesha and Iris.

"LEESHA!!!! IRISSSS!!!! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME I NEED A BUCKET OF WATER AND SOME CLEAN RAGS IF THERE ARE ANY AROUND PLEASE!" she yelled as loudly as she possibly could.

"Ceilidh I need some herbs. In my bag you will find everything I need to help him. If you could please bring it to me." she said.

She got back on her knees and began pulling the burnt clothing away from his burnt body. Heaven knows that Leesha did a good job cooking this man up. Had no one intervened he most defiantly would have died.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th January 2012, 9:34 pm

{Attn: Leesha}

"But he wasn't in a position to attack us, physically at least. And his words can't hurt us unless we let them." Iris states calmly. "I cannot imagine what Malakai put you through, but we will protect you this time. You don't have to worry about him."

Jessiah's shouts cut through the air just then. "Come lets got get the supplies she needs. I hope she can at least take away his pain." Iris pulls on Leesha to go back to the room.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 18th January 2012, 9:52 pm

(ATTN : Iris, Jessiah)

''He... tried entered my mind violently and started to send different stuff all at the same time... The only thing I wanted was to smash my head somewhere, but I simply couldn't move. The pain was too great... And I know two of his powers... which Minry told me about when I asked him and it's quite terrible ones... I'm rather scared of what else he can do....'' She expressed about Malakai and she was still sitting on the floor.

Leesha would have talked more, but then she heard Jessiah yelling for help. She let out a sigh and nod as she get up. With that she was pulled off to go get supplies and such till they went back to the room where the man was.

''I don't think I'll be of much help, you girls handle it. And here Jessiah, the supply.'' She was let out a small smile and walk to the corner of the room to sit down.

Last edited by HikariKuragari on 19th January 2012, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th January 2012, 7:40 pm

Iris Leesha Ceilidh

Jessiah went to work with what supplies she had at the time, which happened to be what Iris and Leesha had bought to her. She was still waiting on Ceilidh to return but she could at least do some work with the water on him now.

"Iris I know you don't have a good hold on your water bending but this will teach you some control and healing at the same time. If we can't help him now he won't make it. Here take a little water and use it around his arms like this." she said as she showed her to flow the water around his arms.

"It takes less to do it around his arms then it does his head. Its a little more difficult to do it there because you have to allow for him to breath at the same time." she explained.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 19th January 2012, 7:54 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Since Ceilidh had been quite far down the hall, he never heard Jessiah talking to him. He didn't really know where he was going, he was just walking. He soon found himself outside, overlooking the area where the battle had been fought. He crossed the area and sat on a fallen tree, his head in his hands.

For the first time, he felt homesick. He had wanted so badly to get away from that castle, he had blindly followed Minry. Now, he was caught up in this hopeless mess. He was also completely exhausted and felt like he could fall asleep on the spot.

It was all so overwhelming, he wished he had his sister here to talk to. He wanted to see her again, but he knew he had to stay here with Iris.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th January 2012, 2:06 pm

{Attn: Leesha, All}

“I am sorry he did that to you Leesha, but don’t worry we will protect you from him. Quite honestly I am glad to have someone else to share being a ‘target’ for a change.” She says quietly as they bring the supplies to Jessiah.

Iris kneels besides a crispy Fungi and listens to Jessiah. She watches as Jessiah instructs her how to heal his arm, thankful she gave Iris something simple. Iris concentrates on the water and allows it to encase Fungi’s arm.

{Attn: Ceilidh, Open}

Bastian had stayed asleep until the girls came in for supplies. He walks out of the room and sees a fried Fungi. A smile of satisfaction appears on his face. “I guess the asshole didn’t know when to shut up. Good job Leesha.” He says placing his hand on her shoulder. “Looks like you guys have everything taken care of here. I will patrol the perimeter.”

Bastian walks outside for some fresh air. There he sees Ceilidh just staring at the battlefield. He quietly approaches him. “Long way from home majesty, are you starting to regret this mission?” He stands next to the young man looking out on the battlefield. “I don’t know about you, but I wonder if all of this is going to be worth it.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 20th January 2012, 6:55 pm

(ATTN : Iris, Jessiah, Bastian, Open)

As they walked to Jessiah Leesha simply answered with a small smile and a nod to Iris. Although beign the target of a twisted guy like Malakai was quite scary. She didn't know what she would do if she encountered him.

Sitting in the corner of the room and watching the two girls take care of the poor fried Fungi, she get surprised as Bastian come in. ''Thanks and okay, but be careful okay ? You didn't get a lot of rest so...'' Leesha said a bit worried about him.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 20th January 2012, 7:07 pm

[ATTN: Bastian]

Ceilidh heard Bastian approach but didn't look up. "Yeah... I just... I don't know what I'm doing... I always wanted to get away from the castle and live how I wanted to live, but that turned into this. Being hunted at every turn, dealing with people like Fungi.... I never asked for this. I bit off more than I could chew. I don't regret becoming a dragon, I just... I don't know what I want."
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th January 2012, 7:21 pm

{Attn: Ceilidh}

"At least you had a choice in the matter, Leesha and I were literally stolen from our horses and dropped." Bastian smiles remembering their meeting. "I wish nothing more than to be at home especially now. Aron has his hands full with a whole change. Xander told me they killed the Fire Nation Lord. The world we know it is changing, and I am worried....."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 21st January 2012, 12:01 pm

"It is changing, so fast... Soon enough they'll be killing my father too," Ceilidh said. He didn't know how he felt about that, really. His father had always been pretty aloof to him, sometimes mean, but he didn't know if he deserved to die. "But I guess there's no point in dwelling on the past, 'cause it's never coming back."
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st January 2012, 7:20 pm

Iris Fungi Open

Jessiah worked with Iris trying to cool the burns on Fungi's body. She mentally used all her mental power using the water around his face making sure he could breath. She was already tired but knew his life depended on it. She wondered where Ceilidth was with her herbs and bag.

"Iris can you please go get my bag. I had asked Ceilidth to do it but it seems he didn't get the message. It has herbs and plants in it that I can use on him after we get done doing this. Its in the sleeping room." she said. She busied herself trying to keep his wounds in check.

"Fungi can you hear me? If you die I'll Kill you!" she said to him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st January 2012, 9:21 pm

{Attn: all}

Bastian puts his hand on Ceilidh's shoulder in a comforting manner. "You never know, maybe they won't have to kill him. The Fire Nation Lord was a necessary causality, along with the Mezzo Nation. I wasn't supposed to say this, but he was building his army to attack the other nations. I wasn't lying when I said they would have slaughtered Iris earlier. Before all of this I didn't care either...." He did not want to admit to the Prince or himself that his attitude was changing.

Iris wasn't sure if she should be alone. She looks up at Leesha. "Stay here with Jessiah." Iris stand up and walks to the room she finds Jessiah's bag wondering why Ceilidh didn't get it. She sees Rin sleeping and kisses his forehead. She takes the bag back to Jessiah.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 22nd January 2012, 7:22 pm

Ceilidh sat there in silence for a while, thinking. He then said, "So, I wonder where we go from here? Are we to stay at this fort even longer? It's kinda falling down now, and it seems like everyone knows where we are. I don't like it here anymore."

He felt uneasy, but he couldn't exactly put his finger on it.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd January 2012, 7:32 pm

{Attn: Ceilidh}

"I think we need to move too, but the question is where. I was hoping we could stay here a little bit longer. And now we added more baggage with Rin. I still don't know what to make of him." Bastian looks back at the door. "Shall we check on the ladies or do you need some more time out here?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 22nd January 2012, 8:50 pm

[ATTN: Bastian] ((done in collaberation with Leah :3))

"We should probably go check on them," Ceilidh replied. He then began to get up off the tree, but a sudden light-headedness hit him. He stumbled, then fell forward and collapsed out cold on the ground.

He soon heard a voice, then found he was looking at Minry. But they weren't his eyes, he knew it, and he recognized the voice as Lylishae's.

"I don't care what you say. Ceilidh may be your king, but he is my kin and I shall not allow you to interfere," Lylishae's voice said bluntly.

"You aren't listening, pet," Minrai said with a smirk. "I can't help what will happen. And it will happen. It's beyond my ability to halt."

"You're full of shit," Lylishae said angrily. "I'm going to him. I'm not leaving him alone any longer."

"Good. I can't return until the day is almost at an end," Minrai said.

Then, just as suddenly as he'd passed out, Ceilidh awoke again. However, he barely had time to process what had just happened, as when he looked up he found himself looking at Malakai. He quickly sat up and scooted backward until he hit into the tree.

Malakai smiled, a smile that was identical to Minry's. It gave Ceilidh chills. He seemed to be very pleased as he wrapped Ceilidh and Bastian with his black liquidy stuff that he'd used last time. It covered Bastian's mouth, essentially acting as a gag so that he couldn't speak.

He looked to Ceilidh and said, "Ah, the Dragon-kin. Hello, there. I don't suppose you know where my little Fungi has gone, do you? Or perhaps the location of his... orb?"

Ceilidh's eyes grew wide. The orb.... the orb that he'd picked up from Fungi. It had somehow summoned Malakai. He kicked himself inwardly and said nothing. This seemed to displease Malakai, however, and some of the liquid wrapped around one of Ceilidh's wings. It then began to pull. The pain was terrible, and he let out a yell.

"The orb! I have it!"

"Good. Give it to me. Now," Malakai said as he dropped Ceilidh onto the liquid filled ground.

Ceilidh's eyes teared up with relief from the pulling and he quickly scurried up to Malakai, holding the orb out on his palm for Malakai to take.

"Good boy," Malakai praised. "Now where is the annoying man, hmm?"

"I don't know. He could be anywhere by now," Ceilidh replied.

"He wouldn't part with the orb, boy," Malakai stated, his eyes narrowed with a challenge.

Ceilidh tried to stay calm, hoping he could keep the bluff up. It was partially the truth, anyway. "He came to attack us, but we fought him off. When one of our attacks connected with him, I saw the orb fall so I picked it up. I was curious about it."

Malakai laughed, resisting his urge to pull at the boy's wing yet again. "If Fungi had lost the orb, he would have felt it. Where is he?"

"He must have fallen unconscious somewhere."

"Interesting," Malakai stated with an icy tone. "So, what would you suggest I do about it?"

Ceilidh swallowed. "Go look for him?"

Malakai sighed outwardly. "You're trying my patience, creature. I'm going to kill this fire user if you don't start being a little more fun."

Ceilidh looked back at Bastian, still wrapped up in the liquid. He then looked back at Malakai, and wished that Minry or Lylishae was there. He couldn't tell the truth; he'd give away Iris's location. But he didn't want Bastian to get hurt either. He wanted to go home, get out of this nightmare. He ended up not saying anything.

Malakai sighed yet again. "You are so BORING! I want some entertainment. The least you could do is try to attack me. Or something."

"B-b-but..." Ceilidh stammered, his fear starting to show. "What if I don't want to?"

"Then die," Malakai said with a bored tone, as his liquid wrapped around Ceilidh again, enveloping his entire body and beginning to suffocate him.

Ceilidh began to gasp as it became harder and harder to breathe. He had to do something quick; if Malakai killed him, it wouldn't help anything because he'd just move on to Bastian. He breathed in deep.

"Wait! I think I remember the direction Fungi crawled off in. I can lead you there!"

Malakai stopped immediately, his eyes glinting with amusement. "Ah... how ironic what a little pain and suffering can do to jog someone's memory."

He let the dragon kin on the ground again, dropping him roughly to land at his feet. "Lead on, little one. The fire user can wait here and enjoy my bath."

Ceilidh got up from where he landed, rubbing his shoulder. He hoped he was doing the right thing, maybe buying time for Minry or Lylishae to show up, or maybe the others would realize something was up and leave.

He began to head off into the trees to the left of the fort, Malakai following behind him.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd January 2012, 9:31 pm

{Attn: Ceilidh, Open}

Bastian watches as Ceilidh falls out of the tree. He was a bit nervous at first for the prince, but as soon as he hit the ground he seemed to wake up.

He turns to see Malakai. “Oh Shit.” Was all he could get out of his mouth as his whole body is incased in his black liquid stuff. He covers up to Bastian’s mouth, so he cannot speak at all.

Bastian has no choice but to watch the scene play out before him. He wonders what the importance of the damn orb is. For once he regrets not killing someone.

He watches as Ceilidh takes Malakai around the side of the fortress. He looks up the sky hoping that Ceilidh is smart enough to lead him on a chase. Ceilidh whatever you do, do not lead him to Fungi.

Once they turned the corner Bastian tries to break free from his liquid trap. He is unable to move, to grab is weapon…everything. He tries to use his fire to break free, but it does nothing. He curses under his breath, feeling helpless unable to warn the others.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top