Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] Empty Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by Guest 23rd August 2012, 7:38 pm

[ATTN: DREAM SEQUENCE/CLOSED]

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] Cb91630f4f4e5f9db2e94dc108449e55d651230c

The sweet scent of pastry cream, icing sugar, and chocolate filled the air in the little boutique known simply as Lyon's on the Miquelon side of town. Two young girls, dressed and groomed in exactly the same way shuffled towards the favourite shop, pulling their mother's dress with them. Large bows were tied in each of their long brown hairs, and they were just returning from preschool in their uniforms. Today, it was one of the few days where they had enough money to come here and not break the bank, so Momma had told them. To the two girls, this store was everything to them. To the store owner, these two girls were exactly the kind of people that he lived for: people who loved sweets and could enjoy them for what they were... a forbidden pleasure.

The moment they walked in, the two youngsters, barely two and a half, toddled in, looking for pastry delight. Each of the girls was impacted differently by the same sight. Peanut butter cups shone brightly under the light of the magical store, and eclairs assaulted their eyes, making one of the girls squirm. The other girl patted her tummy, thinking about how much she COULD eat, but the squirmy girl really really wanted to eat right now! She really wanted all of these, and left her mother's side, waddling to the display case. Her face stuck to the pane of the show glass, shocked at her choice. Drooling over the choice, her cheeks squished on the display case, exciting her even more to be even closer to the food.

"I want this one, and this one, and this one, and ALL of these ones!" The girl was just babbling on now about how delicious all of the pastries looked, pointing to random pastries as she went on about the ones she REALLY, REALLY wanted. To her, this was a wonderland of puff pastry, where she could frolic in the chocolate mousse, and swim in the fizzy drink. It was true, they were all EQUALLY delectable as a treat. Prying hazel eyes scanned the store's display case with delight, while another set was peering into her sister's mind. The other girl sighed with wisdom far beyond her years, and waddled up to her twin sister, smacking her gently.

"We don't have a... gajillion bazillion dollars." Her arms shot up in exasperation before she finally crossed her arms in an authoritative stance, and looked at her younger-by-two-seconds twin sternly, before giggling and hugging her. The big crybaby was about to burst in tears, what could she do? "Oh, come on, I'm sorry, but you know it's true." Those cute lips were quivering faster than a breakdancer doing the worm, and the girl could tell that she had done a wrong to her sister.

"Momma... Sh... she hit me..." The formerly jittery girl was now shaking for a different reason. She was scared, but she knew that her sister didn't mean anything by it.

"You're older, you should know better, young missy!" Momma picked the authoritative girl up and sighed, patting her head. How indignant it must feel, for a young lady of such refinement to be treated this way!

"Moooooom, only by TWO SECONDS! Besides, I didn't mean it..." She puffed her cheeks, causing her sister to giggle as she returned to squiiiiiishing her face on the window pane and listing off the ones she wanted.

"No buts, now both of you, make a choice." The store clerk chuckled at this display of family, and just bagged the usual order and some freebies, just to satisfy the girl sucking on the glass of his store's only display case. "Thanks for being so understanding, Duffy." Mother just put her daughter down for a moment to pay for the sweets.

"No problem, madam Villanueva, just doing what I can for such cute twins." The younger girl continued to stick her face on the glass, having to be dragged away from the store. She was close to tears once again, not wanting to leave. A discrete point at the bags and some of the things they didn't regularly buy calmed her down, knowing that she would get lots of fun, free food.

The three ladies sat down on a park bench, where the twins were handed what felt like the biggest cookie ever to share. One looked to the other, and the other looked back, it required the combined effort of BOTH OF THEM just to hold it! Just as they were both about to bite into it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ATTN: SCIENCE FACTION]

A shuffle of brown hair sighed. The alarm clock was really, REALLY annoying and she wanted to turn it off. "Eugh... too... lazy..." Feeling sluggish and lazy, however, an arm shot out of the blue covers just to turn the blasted thing off. She slowly found her way to the oak headboard, slumping on it. Sierra Villanueva looked to her bandaged left shoulder and adjusted it... hm, it seemed that it was fine for combat again. She then got out of her bed and slipped out of her sleeping robe, leaving her in tasteful blue negligee. That dream had come again, where there was two of her... She hated it. Who was that other girl? WHO? This girl couldn't be trusted alone, and if she ever found her, she'd knock some sense into her again and keep her safe JUST LIKE in the dream! Widening her eyes, she places her green contacts into the sockets, changing her eye colour from a dim brown to a bright, sharp green.

Snorting in frustration, she picked up a dark purple dress shirt and a lighter purple pair of pants from her armoire. Putting the two on, she also puts on a pair of purple one-inch boots to complete the ensemble. Lying on her nightstand was a blue captain's hat, which Sierra put on quickly. "Today, I'm going to be back in action. For sure." Pushing a button, she smiled as she turned around to a secret compartment. It was a BEAUTIFUL trenchcoat, with the only thing she remembers from her original family on the back of it... Her family insignia. It was purple and black, with a red dragon and a brown gryphon fighting. This insignia came from a piece of paper she was given when she first got to the orphanage. Inside the coat was how she got her nickname, but that's a tale for another day.

Now fully geared, she looked at her room one last time. It was a large room, painted a sea blue with a window to the outside. The furniture was all oak and sophisticated. She could see her half of the city, the half she lived for. St. Pierre. A beautiful mecca of science and knowledge. It was incredible! Large skyscrapers of steel and glass rose, with the common man finding work that wasn't as mundane as chopping wood. Science has robots for that. On the other half was the disgusting home of Magicians on this island. Ugh, it made her sick.

Stepping out, now, she saluted to each of her subordinates in the hall currently. One of them gave her a glare, a male, and she snarled, about to launch a boot into his crotch. Sierra reprimanded the man with a smooth, yet authoritative voice. "EXCUSE ME, Corporal Irving. Do you have anything you would like to SAY to me?" A reach into her coat and the man squeaked, shaking his head.

"N-n-n-no, Captain Villanueva!"

"You got that right..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ATTN: MAGIC FACTION]

Another shuffle of hazel hair was awoken by a different alarm, one of the mind. She had programmed that herself when she finally joined the army so she would always wake up on time. This girl was never NOT on time, however, because she made sure of it. Blushing, she rolled out of her pink sheets and then her nightgown, to put on her battle armour. She was seldom seen in anything else, and it made her feel safe and secure. The knowledge that she couldn't be shot through the heart by lasers made her feel like she could rush in and do what she did best: defeat science goons.

Correia Villanueva had that dream where she had lots of tasty pastries again. Well, she always has lots of tasty pastries, now that she was Captain of an entire squadron. But this was different, she was with another girl that looked JUST LIKE HER. It was scary, she got hit by this girl and everything... oddly, it made her feel safe, though. Like there was someone watching out for her. She didn't have that feeling all the time, and sometimes even felt like a weak leader. Continuing to gear up with her armour, she gives the mirror a glance. Correia had a childish face, with a cherubic smile. Blushing again, she suited up as fast as she could in her battle armour. Who knows how many creepy guys were here that wanted to stare?

Half an hour later, she was finally done. This armour was plated with a hard steel alloy, a technology seldom seen in Magician territory... she had her ways of getting this technology, though. Correia had spies. It was still very feminine, with a large bow on the cloth of the dress and a very form-fitting chest plate. The insignia of the armour is a family insignia, etched into the armour with a dragon and a gryphon fighting on the front. Latching it on at the back, Correia finally felt ready to take on the day, and she had one last look at her childish pink room. It was being attacked by cute plushies everywhere, and did not scream Captain at all. Gulping, she took a look out the window, reminding herself why she did this.

Miquelon never looked better. Spires and towers for magical studies glowed with a beauty of no other natural phenomenon. Children floated and played Quidditch while the adults flew on their broomsticks or their hoverdiscs or whatever they ride on to the floating markets. A harbour on the far end of the city brought supplies in from Canada. Farther away was the science half and it always made her laugh. How could they keep their cities like that?!? They looked so ugly!

"Ravenna? I'd like to have breakfast immediately." Unlike Sierra, Correia's voice was still about the same, squeaky and youthful. "If you could, some cinnamon buns? OH, and some eclairs and peanut butter cups... Maybe... Um... Make sure you write this all down, Ravenna, dear. I'm gonna want a lot."

Some things never change.

Last edited by The Book of Tebow on 2nd October 2012, 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by Guest 23rd August 2012, 9:28 pm

(ATTN : Open)

Atios yawns. God why do I keep waking up so early. Well I guess it’s better that way, if the dumb science fools ever try to attack them, I will be ready to fight. After a cold shower to wake him up completely, he dresses up. Even with the sun out and the heat up to the floor, Atios takes his good old scarf and his long sleeve coat, he would never go out without these two.

Well with this heat, I better go out and enjoy the beautiful sun. Atios looks at his hoverdisk and smiles. Let’s have some fun. He went out and starts to fly everywhere. Suddenly, a wild stomach growl appears. Umm, what could I eat. Oh I know. He flew straight to the nearest bakery and bought some croissant. Sitting on a bench near the bakery, Atios took a break, admiring the day. When he finished his croissant, he took his hoverdisk again and flew to the military base, like every morning, to see if there was anything that had to be done
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by xenolion 23rd August 2012, 10:00 pm

Ravenna pretends to write down the list. “Correia you really need to watch that sweet tooth of yours. I will get the usual with the cinnamon buns.” She states in her typical soft tone. ‘typical, but she is right.’ Ravenna hears distinctly in her head. She pinches the bridge of her nose with her hand that is not holding the notebook. “I will be back with your breakfast.”

She exits the room and leans against the wall. The voices are back. She’s been able to block them out for so long. She picks herself off the wall and goes to the kitchen. There she starts to prepare Correia’s breakfast.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th August 2012, 12:23 am

Attn: Open]

The alarm clock starts ringing, followed by what could be mistaken as a feral growl, when truly all it was was one of a very angry and annoyed young woman. It continues ringing, despite this truly obvious warning of her's. A few moments later the alarm gets it, a thin but decently ripped arm emerges from the mountain of blanket covering the bed, completely, and intetionally, hitting the alarm with such force that it goes flying against the wall breaking into three pieces.

Silence, and more silence, until, a few moments later, the owner of that arm finally throws the blanket aside, revealing her half naked body. Katana was wearing simple black underwear, La Senza to be exact, quite fancy for a girl of her type, but hey she liked it. She manages to lift up her upper body and to sit on the bed, feet on the ground.

The contact of her feet against the cold floor makes her shiver. She sighs. "I need a carpet... And new alarm clock.. Again..." she says looking at whats left of her previous alarm clock. She passes her hand through her very messy black and blue hair and sighs again.. "shower time.. Lets get this show on the road.."

She finally gets up and showers, taking her time, no rush what so ever. Once done, she places her hair the way she likes it, prepares toast and her coffee. She goes to her closet once her breakfest done, and puts on one of her ten identical suits, ahh it fealt so right.. This suit was meant for her. She finally leaves the appartment and takes her modded sports motorcycle to go to the army HQ.

She drove about five minutes to get there, parked and when inside saluting every one that would do the same to her. She heads to the armory and once there, opens her personal storage and takes out all her gear and puts them in their rightful places, on her.

She than walks around a little and stumbles upon miss attitude putting a corporal in his place. She grins and goes up to her. "Well hello there Captain Villanueva, I hope you had a good sleep" she says, creating conversation even though she really did not care for an answer, but you had to respect your superiors and she happened to be one of the people she was most fond of in this place, that says a lot about all the others.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th August 2012, 8:09 am

[ATTN: Katana]

Sierra saluted back, and offered a small smile. "Sleep wasn't as good as I needed it to be, but I'm back in commission." She flexed her left arm, showing no pain was felt. It was good to be uninjured, it meant you could push yourself that little bit extra. "Now, Sergeant, I would actually like to discuss some things with you in private regarding performance." No one EVER wanted to hear something about performance, and it could be taken as a bad omen. However, if one had performed admirably, there was no need to worry. "Today after lunch, if that's fine with you?"

Some grumblings arose from the crowd, making up rumours about the two talking to each other. Maybe they were secretly in cahoots with the magi. Maybe they were part of this underground society everyone keeps hearing about. Maybe they were even... no, Captain Villanueva was not one to fall for anyone... Sierra gave two silent glares at these groups, and immediately, they dispersed. "Which reminds me, I have to put some privates in line. Excuse me, Sergeant."

At that, Sierra walked away, boots a-clattering on the floor. This woman was clearly someone not to be messed with, and her lieutenants knew that.

"Captain!"

"Lieutenant Prescott." Sierra turned on the balls of her heels, giving him an icy stare of indifference. Prescott was a man of impeccable intellect, and one of her few trusted aides. He knew just as much of magic as he did of science, but knew where his allegiances laid.

"A mission needs to be stamped off. Here are the papers."

"Good, who do you intend to send on this mission?" One of the good things about him was that he knew how to do paperwork.

"I intend to give Sergeant..." He checks his files again, "Shiffer her first mission lead. You mentioned that she was being trained for Lieutenancy?"

"Yes, what a coincidence. I'll be sure to inform Officer-In-Training Shiffer when we meet." They salute and leave again.

[ATTN: Ravenna, open]

Correia puffed her cheeks up, she REALLYYYYYY wanted to have those peanut butter cups. This was almost a daily routine, Correia listing an absurdly large list of pastries and Ravenna limiting her. Sighing, though, the captain relented, allowing her sweet tooth to dull a little bit. Typical of Ravenna, to look out for cavities and such, but she was right. She's always right... "Oh, Ravenna, meet me where we usually meet, I have to run some errands." Correia was one of the few captains who still kept in touch with their units nowadays in the Miquelon Magi Force, and she prided herself on it. Unlike in the Science camp, Correia was well liked and respected because of her cordial nature.

"Good morning, Private Nostra!" The target of her well-natured greeting was a young private, JUST ENROLLED into the army.

"Oh... Um, Villanueva, correct?" The young boy blushed. He had heard of Villanueva before, but she was just a saint. It was obvious that she was a captain, but she didn't have that feel of brash authority.

"Yep! Now, if you need anything, private, don't hesitate to ask. We are WELL STOCKED here, and I make sure of it." A smile appeared on Correia's face as she walked away, and the private melted into obscurity. One of her trusted lieutenants walked up to her, giving her a salute. "Lieu..." She stopped herself, this was a friend! "Gail! A pleasant sight upon the eyes, please, inform me of your exploits!"

"Apologies, Captain, but it's not a pretty sight. I'd like you to authorize these mission papers." A grim look appeared on her face. "The intel is from Sly, we can't ignore this."

"Eh?!? There's a mission I don't know about, Gail? That's not like you..." At the mention of Sly, however, Correia felt more reassured. Glancing at the papers, she closed the file and nodded.

"Assign Lieutenant Versailles to be on the case, I know she's not the most..." How could she put it, "outgoing of lieutenants, but she both needs this practice and needs to get out of her laboratory every once in a while." Gail nodded and gave Correia a small hug before leaving. The captain had this tight-knit circle of friends at command, but it worked somehow. No talk of "She's only a lieutenant because she's a friend of the Captain" at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th August 2012, 12:27 pm

Attn: Open

That was good, her shoulder was healed, it was about time, now she could be at her ull potentiel in their training sessions. She than spoke of meeting up to speak of performance with her after lunch, Katana arked an eyebrow and responded "As you wish captain, im pretty much free the whole day so that time seems convienient to me." she says with a forced smile, what did she have to say to her?

Oh well she would find out shortly, the meeting plan started up some rambling about rumours amungst the crouds of privates. If they started any rumours about her, they would break all of the faces inaise out.

She than watched as the captain excuses herself and puts those privates back in their place. She grins and then walks away heading towards the training room, starting out with laps, working on her endurence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th August 2012, 12:37 pm

(Attn: Open)

Sly stretched and gave a big yawn. She had returned from her little trip into the Science Faction a few hours ago, and the first thing she had done after reporting was go find a place to take a good nap. Her chosen place just happened to be a tree in a more secluded area of town. She swung herself down and smoothed her clothes. She rarely ever slept inside, preferring the open air over anything.

Sly put her hands in her pockets and casually made her way to the base. It was going to be a gorgeous day, and most people were already out and about. She stopped at a bakery and grabbed herself a french loaf, munching on it while she walked. She reached the base shortly after, and vaulted over the wall, landing in the courtyard.

She spots Atios and waves, walking over. "Good Morning, Atios. Did you sleep well?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th August 2012, 1:11 pm

(Attn: Olivi)

Aliah had been up for hours now. She never really had slept much. She has already eaten and dressed for the day. She was in her usual long sleeve hooded shirt, black skirt and boots. Her hair was pulled up in tucked away into her hat. Aliah had been cleaning and shapening her weapons. As she was doing this she was using creating magic to create a few new poisons for herself. Once she had finished her tasks in her room she gathered her new poisons into vials and set out to fine Olivi so she could make the antidote for them. She silently left her room and went to the base to go to Olivis lab room hoping she wouldnt be in there so she could leave the vials and a note. She hated the butterflies she got around Olivi. She passed her captain on the way to the lab and saluted, Aliah was never much for small talk. Aliah finally made it to Olivis lab and saw that she was in there, "Crap" She mumbled to herself before knocking on the door butterflies already starting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th August 2012, 1:26 pm

[ATTN: Aliah]

Lieutenant Versailles was shuffling around her lab, masterfully creating wonderful concoctions of magical proportions. This was her element. A pink aura constantly surrounded her as she created her artisan potions and experimented with new offensive spells. On one of those spinning chairs with wheels, she slid along her worklabs, whisking vials and flasks in time to the beat of a little musical number in her head. This was fun! Being alone in here and enjoying yourself with a little magical potionmaking. The book in her lap was filled with new experiments that she wanted to do and she was doing all of them in one day... A knock was on the door.

Immediately, all the confidence she had and all the joy she had felt turned into despair and withdrawn shyness. Gingerly and carefully, Olivi slid her chair towards the door, with a loud "COMIIIIIIIING!" making its way out of her mouth. She blushed as she opened the door, as she did with all guests. "Oh, hi, Aliah..." Olivi hugged her book when Gail appeared behind Aliah.

"Lieutenant Versailles, a file for you." She handed the file to Olivi and nodded. Reading the file, Olivi blanched, and got off her chair and down on her knees.

"Please, please, please don't make me go..." Olivi didn't want to actually HEAD a mission.

"Olivi, you've got no choice, Captain Villanueva authorized the action." She sighed and accepted the file. "Good day, Lieutenant." Looking to Aliah, Gail saluted and walked away. Olivi sighed and led Aliah in.

"What do you have today for me, Aliah?" Olivi pushed her fingers together in a shy manner, she never liked the feeling when Aliah was around... it made her feel... odd.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th August 2012, 2:33 pm

(ATTN: Sly, Open)

Atios jumped off his hoverdisk and place dit in his backpack. That was a nice ride. He was about to go see if he could find something when he heard something. Good Morning, Atios. Did you sleep well. He immediatly tripped on his own feets and fell. He said, while getting back up

‘’ yeah I did… and hey’’

Oh god, what a nice way of saying hi. He walked toward her, not knowing what to say. He passed his hand through in his hair and replaced his scarf. God I should really find something to say, this is such an awkward silence

‘’Did you had a good night?’’ Thats the only thing he could find to continue the discussion
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th August 2012, 2:57 pm

Aliah came into Olivis lab and stood against the door frame.

"I made some new poisons today and I was wondering if you had time to...could you make an antidote for them?"

Aliah looked away blushing. She hated coming in her she felt so girly and open but at the same time felt a strange attraction to Olivi. Aliah got and idea that she wasnt to happy about but decided to share anyway.

"If you want i can stay with you...for the mission i mean. I can help you if you'd like to. I'm a skilled fighter and can help you. I know your not much for fighting and all that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th August 2012, 5:52 pm

(Attn: Atios, open)

Sly watched him trip, and immediately apologized and walked over to him, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." She smiled, "I had a wonderful night. It was rather successful too." She motioned to the main building, "So I guess you're here to see if anything needs to be done, huh?"

She glanced around while she talked, seeing if anybody else was milling about, but didn't really see anyone. She idley wondered if she should go find Lieutenant Gail or the Caption, but she knew if they really needed her, that they would get in touch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th August 2012, 7:57 pm

(ATTN : Sly, open)

‘’ Oh no don’t worry, you didn’t scared me at all… how could you scare me?’’

‘’ Rather succesful uh…. Does that means you slept really well?’’ right when he said that, he felt embarrased. Of course it meant that, why would he even ask.

She then asked if he was there to check if anything had to be done.
‘’ Yep, like every morning, I come here to see if Lady Villnueva has any task that needs to be done’’

He looked at the sun and noticed that he still had plenty of time before his meeting.
‘’Soo… wanna walk a little?’’ He had no idea how to make keep the conversation alive
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th August 2012, 8:36 pm

After Ravenna finished with breakfast, she cleans up the kitchen. She has few hours before she has to meet with Correia. After cleaning up the kitchen she goes on to Correia’s room. She straightens it up too. She may be in the military, but one will never know by the way she keeps her room.

Finally done she goes into town and slowly makes her way to the meeting place. She loves the whimsical look to the town. She has never been beyond the city. She wonders if she ever will be.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th August 2012, 9:22 pm

[ATTN: Ravenna]

"Oh, DEAR, oh dear oh dear oh dear. I forgot again!" Correia ran back to her home quickly, this ALWAYS happened. She gets absorbed in her work and blows off friends. Would Ravenna still be there, would breakfast be sitting on the table, and most importantly, would Ravenna forgive her? This was NOT the first time she had gotten wrapped up in folly from the army, assigning missions, helping the new privates get oriented, that stuff. Sometimes, Correia felt like she just shouldn't be there, with her absent-minded ways.

Arriving at home, she sighed when she saw the breakfast sitting there, still somewhat warm. Grabbing it with one hand, she warmed it up with a tiny fire orb and looked around for Ravenna. Despite her diligence (and her noticing her much cleaner room), Correia could not find her servant. "UGH, she must already be at the meeting spot! Stupid, stupid, stupid me!" Correia felt horrible at this point, as she rushed off to their original spot, her boots clump-clump-clumping on the sidewalk. "Please let her be there, please, let her be...."

Ravenna was there at the park bench, and Correia rushed over, making sure to put her breakfast beside her before running over and hugging her. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm SORRY!"

[ATTN: Aliah]

Olivi gushed, just sitting in her spinning chair, her feet swiveling around. She didn't really want to do this at all, but as Gail said, she had no choice in the matter. That made her disappointed and quite frankly, made her nervous. When she got nervous, things happened... "Alright, fine... please get Corporal Atios and Sly as well, they will be going on this mission with us." Olivi looked at the poisons and sent Aliah away, returning to her work in silence. She enjoyed silence, it made her feel calm and in control. She never wanted to lose control again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th August 2012, 9:40 pm

Ravenna smiles softly when Correia hugs her. She lowers her head politely as she looks around to see if anyone can see them. She decides to play it safe. “It is my fault for being early. I see you brought your breakfast. I did put some peanut butter cup in there.” She hears a voice as clear as day in her head. It was not Correia’s. She looks around and sees a couple walking by.

She looks at Correia. “So what plans do you have for me today?” She maintains the soft smile and the soft tone to her voice.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th August 2012, 9:50 pm

Correia looks back at her, and opens the sack of delectable foodstuffs in there. Delighted, she pulls out one of the peanut butter cups and greedily gobbles it, relishing in the taste. Ravenna was so good to her, Correia just wished she could have been a magician. While speaking to Ravenna, she paused between words at times to pick up another piece of food and gobble it down. "I just wanted to tell you I had the dream again..." She plays a mental image back of it in her head... it felt so real. Almost as if it had happened. "What does it mean, do you think? The other girl, is she out there?" Correia's head was swimming in jelly at this point, she couldn't fathom another her out there somewhere. Pulling out the cinnamon bun, she began munching on that too, having finished all her peanut butter cups. "If so, do you think she's anything like she is in the dream?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th August 2012, 10:25 pm

“You’ve been having that dream too long for it to be a mere coincidence.” Ravenna points out. “If that girl is out there, then she must be somewhere else. Too back you cannot talk to her and find out her name.” Ravenna suddenly sees a picture of a little girl in her head. She inhales sharply and blinks. I wonder if there was some way we find out more information about her? Have you researched your archives? Maybe spoken to the people about her, you know you are in a shop. You should start your research there.”

Ravenna looks around some more trying to see if perhaps there was a little girl around. She wishes the picture in her head was detailed, but at the same time not. She wonders if she’s been working too hard.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th August 2012, 10:30 pm

Sly smiled when he asked about her sleeping. She would love to share the details of her night with him, but the information was need to know. She wondered what it would be like to have a schedule. To report for duty at the same time every day. It would definitely be weird to her. Sly spent a lot of her time in Science territory. It was down days like these where so could kick back and enjoy the glories and beauty of Miquelon.

Atios asked her if she'd like to walk, and she smiled, "I'd love to It's a beautiful day for it. I'm not keeping you from business though, am I?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th August 2012, 10:43 pm

"Great idea..." A mental call was put out for Correia. It seemed that there was a small fight breaking out near where she and Ravenna were sitting, and it was escalating quickly. Dang it, she did NOT want to have to fight right now, but there was no choice. "Ravvie," Correia entered a shop quickly and procured a broom, "don't hesitate to use this on a bad guy if you need to, we've got duty to attend to." Correia led her servant and herself down to Madison and Ruben, where there was a small street brawl. Her chest inhaled deeply and exhaled just as slowly, calming her nerves. She did not want to blow up and have a tantrum here.

"EXCUSE ME, BRAWLERS!" Her voice boomed out with an authority seldom-heard in her normal-day speech. "If you would PLEASE calm down, I'm sure we can..." Just then, a flaming bottle whizzed past her, and now she was pissed. "Oh, you did NOT want to do that." Pulling out her great silver broadsword, she began charging up.

[ATTN: Katana]

In the training room of the Science Faction Barracks, Felix Lychin was already training with her power suit. Her eyesight had been affected in early stages of her life, and science had not found a cure for such a disease yet, but that was alright. It greatly improved her aim and she was kept safe with her bionic supersuit. She was currently training now when Katana came in. Felix's archery was meant to be silent and deadly, so as she fired, the room's other combatants just stared as she hit target after target with just the slightest of margin for error effortlessly.

"Alright, slackers, back to work..." Sighing, Felix approached Katana with a jealous demeanour. "Hello, Kat. Wanna have a turn training the newbies?" She pointed with disgust at the privates and corporals training in archery. It was ridiculous, they couldn't even STRING the thing, let alone use them! "Maybe you can teach them how to use guns, they're just," and she beings mocking gun-users, "LOOK AT ME, I CAN PULL A TRIGGER!" Felix was clearly steaming at something.

Last edited by Artorius on 24th August 2012, 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th August 2012, 11:07 pm

Ravenna takes the broom hesitantly. She does not know how good it will be against a bunch of brawlers. “W..we? You’re the military person not me.” Correia pulls her along and soon Ravenna finds herself in the middle of the brawl.

Correia tries to speak calmly to the people until a flaming bottle flies past her. Ravenna shakes her head as Correia pulls out her sword. “No Correia, not here. We are in the middle of town. Please relax!” She holds the broom in front of her. She will not attack unless provoked, especially since she is just a human.”

Ravenna can feel the tenseness in the air around her. It is almost dizzying. She doesn’t care what Correia says, she is going to rest when she gets back.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th August 2012, 11:32 pm

[ATTN: Doofus Brawlers]

A switch clicked in Correia's head, and her sword had become a part of her, fuelling her rage with a dark power. A dark purple and black aura began to surround her ominously, and some of the brawlers were already scared of this scary woman. "THIS is Captain Correia Villanueva speaking, ordering you all to disperse in..." She checked her internal clock, "three minutes and fourty-two seconds. If any of you hooligans disrupting the peace of Miquelon are still here, by-law 348, depicting the use of force to keep the peace will be enacted. AND TRUST ME. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE ON THE RECEIVING END OF THIS SWORD IN THREE MINUTES AND EIGHT SECONDS."

"OI, who're yew to be talkin' to US like tha'? We'll knock the bloo'y 'eck outta YOU!" One of the men charged, and Correia swiftly dodged, these were just naturals, after all. Two of them then tried to sandwich her in simultaneous body checks and she had simply just knocked the two out with swift elbows to the stomach. This barely thinned the crowd, with 15 or 16 scrappy men still duking it out, ignoring the girl.

"RAVENNA, RUN! I'm going to morph soon, so RUN!" After she was far enough away to be considered safe, Correia allowed herself to be swallowed by the aura, and in her place, was a black hooded woman, with a field of swords at her disposal. Pulling out a couple of them, she smirked. A hollow, eerie voice floated into the minds of the brawlers.

"You will be SORRY you did not heed my warnings." Now all the fighting had stopped. This ethereal voice had pierced through their hearts, and the moment the first sword fell in front of the biggest and baddest brawler, all of them had begun to run like chickens with their heads cut off. Correia had turned into a madwoman, cackling at the power she wielded as a rainstorm of swords fell on the surrounding area. Her inner self was shocked, making sure that the spirit that inhabited her did not accidentally kill anyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th August 2012, 12:12 am

[ATTN: Felix]

Katana had just ignored any other person in the training room, only focusing on what she was doing, well at least that is until miss half blind comes waltzing up to her. Katana rolls her eyes before stopping to run and then faces Felix listenig to what rubbish she had to say this time.

Oh.. Complaining about privates, how unexpected... Yes she did agree that they were tools, but she didint go complain about it to every high rank now did she. She crosses her arms and looks straight into Felix's eyes with her eyebrows slightly raised and a mocking look on her face. "If you think shooting a gun, and i meen actually shooting a gun, is only about pulling a trigger, you may as well take one of those arrows of yours and stab yourself with it... " she says in an very monotone voice.

"Now if you have anything else to say, please spit it out now so i dont waste any more of my training time on useless socialization." She says still not moving even an inch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th August 2012, 12:42 am

Oh god, she accepted. What the h*ll will we talk about while we walk? Whatever
‘’ No, no of course, I still have plenty of time before my meeting.’’
He smiled, or tried to smile even though he was super shy with her.
‘’ Wanna… go to the fountain… its real close and theres some nice tree.’’
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th August 2012, 1:08 am

Ravenna runs when Correia warns her. She wasn’t watching where she was going and she runs into one a brawler. The brawler, thinking she was just part of the crowd, punches her in the face. Ravenna falls to her knees not expecting the punch at all.

“Oh you think you are tough, hitting a woman.” Another man says punching the first. The first stumbles back, tripping on Ravenna’s broom and falling on her.

‘b**ch should be more careful with her stuff.’ Ravenna hears clearly in her head as the man scrambles off her.

Ravenna looks up and sees the aura surrounding Correia. Crap she is too late. Ravenna feels the prior tension instantly dissipate. It is replaced by fear and terror. Ravenna instantly gets s up and runs.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top