Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reapers Role-Play

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Reapers Role-Play - Page 2 Empty The Reapers Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 1st October 2012, 4:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Reapers Role-Play - Page 2 Reaper11

Greetings, and welcome to the realm of the Reapers. You are dead. You heard correctly--

You. Are. Dead.

And there is nothing you can do about it. Whether or not you remember how you died, this is where you are now, and now...the Reapers are out to hunt for your soul. However, it is not too late. Or at least, that's what the voices say. This place is dark, confusing, strange, and twisted, but the voices say there is a way out. If you find the right path...they say you'll have earned another chance at life.

As you wake here, traveler--wanderer, warrior, lost soul--whatever you are, you will find yourself thrust into darkness. Yet, it is more than just that. For all the dark that there is, you can still somehow see. And the dread--there is dread filling up within you, as well as fear and sorrow and other dark emotions. Let us hope that a Reaper does not find you so easily.

((OOC: This is a magical fear and is only temporary.
Do not begin unless you have an approval stamp in registration.))

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

The Reapers Role-Play - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reapers Role-Play

Post by Guest 3rd October 2012, 3:59 pm

Alucard woke up dizzy and weak,a strong mist was embracing the field.After a couple of minutes the mist was lighter so he begun to see the area better,it was grim and dark, a full moon in a cold night.Something called his attention: an unfamiliar fossil was ahead of him covering the whole ground,it was from a giant beast or demon,nevertheless it made little difference since it was bone only.

The Reapers Role-Play - Page 2 Castlevania%20Symphony%20of%20the%20Night%20Game%20Over

Near the cross he saw his rapier along with few items,but his family sword and previous set was missing,as well all his memories were making sense but one:a scythe getting near his neck...after that all goes blank,passing the hand on the neck it had not a single scar,though.

Even with that to solve he could not stop for understanding it whole,grabbing the stuff around he begun to walk towards a near road,hoping to find other people on his situation able to team up,or simply finding the way back to the castle to finish family business.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 3rd October 2012, 7:02 pm

(ATTN : Thain, reaper, skelettons)

They ran in this random direction until they reached a graveyard, but they didn't stop. The creature however seemed to have stopped the chase letting out a laugh which wasn't reassuring. ''Eek !....'' Something grab Ryla's feet, almost making her fall. Almost not wanting to look down, she finally do it to see some skeletton hand on her feet. ''EWww !'' Without hesitation, she take her staff and smash the hands.

With a gasp she look further ahead where some were fully out of the ground and made appear some weapons in their hands. ''Oh they look so friendly ! '' Ryla exclaimed out of sarcasm. ''I hope you have something to defend yourself.'' She told Thain with a smile.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd October 2012, 7:45 pm

[Attn: Choukichi]

"I'm not a stone bird," he said with a slight chuckle. "I'm a gargoyle. And I'm flesh and blood the same as you. Ah, humans...

"And gargoyles can't fly," he continued. "We can glide on currents of wind, and I'm afraid I have no will to go toward that sinister looking door. I'll take the unknown darkness."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 3rd October 2012, 7:59 pm

[ATTN: Ryla, Skeletons]

Even as Ryla spoke, Thain was gathering lightning in his hands, and as if to punctuate her words, he let out of a bolt of lightning at the nearest pair of skeletons, striking the both of them and causing them to collapse. He pulled his bow off of his shoulder, drawing several arrows and nocking one.

His eyes darted around at the skeletons appearing. "Too many," he said, trying to stay calm. He was overwhelmed, really, lost, but there was time enough for that later. "Which way do we go?"
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanuki of Sweets 3rd October 2012, 9:01 pm

{ATTN:Taichleach}

Choukichi Soutarou eyesight agusted and he saw that the gargoyle was in fact made of fleahs.he now feels sorryf ro calling him a stone bird.

"I'm deeply sorry for calling you a stone bird, hmm i don't know but i been going to places i shouldn't if i didn't follow them lights or will o' wisp i'd never meet you and going back tot he darkness is back to that creepy decating cathedral. for me my option is through the door."

Choukichi Soutarou has a determained face on he then looks around for a rock or something the throw in the the black fluid. he picks up a small rock near by and throws it in to the black fluid. if it was water it make a splash sound if it was detah there be no sound and as for tar there be a sponk sound.

"Look what if theres good behind the door? what if we turn down our only way to the light what if we turn down out millstone to the truth of this place? and what if theres more people? we can't just stand here and wait for death for i feel death is already among us watching and waiting. though i'm not that smart but i'm not going back to the Cathedral of decay like the name i gave it?"

Choukichi Soutarou voice started to gain more and more sorrow as he asked questions, was trying his best to persude Taichleach though he could fail badly and find him his next meal. the torch he been useing this whole time was starting to die down.
Tanuki of Sweets
Tanuki of Sweets
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd October 2012, 9:10 pm

"Yes, good," began Taichleach wryly thumbing toward the door, "because that looks inviting...

"And you said that way," he added, pointing the way Choukichi had come from, "what's wrong with the way you were headed...?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanuki of Sweets 3rd October 2012, 9:32 pm

"nothing wrong with that place just i don't want to find the enedable or something harmful there/"

Chokichi didn't kno what to do he notice that Taichleach was shaking twords the demonic door he was right that didn't look too welcomeing yet who know what could be behind it. he then sees that taichleach was about to enter the black fluids he quickly by a jerk of his arm and hand grabs taichleach's tail and pulls him back.

"Look if your that scared then let's not go besides you alomst steped in to the strange black fluid we don't even know what that is. and sorry for pulling your tail.i didn't know what else to do."

Choukichi has gained his understanding about taichleach. he holds out his hand for a nice calm and friendly hand shake.

"before during and after this mess lets be friends. human or not i'll be there for your protection."

Choukichi commited himself to his newly formed friend. he feels a bit happy now.
Tanuki of Sweets
Tanuki of Sweets
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd October 2012, 10:06 pm

Taichleach let out a growl as his tail was pulled, but was mollified by the apology. "I do not fear the door," he said simply, "but I've felt a dread ever since awakening in this place. I thank you for your good intentions all the same."

He shook the young boy's hand firmly and smiled. "Yes," he agreed, "it is always nice to make friends, especially in unlikely places such as this.

"However, if you're determined to go through that door," he continued, "I hope you have a plan for getting over that black water..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanuki of Sweets 4th October 2012, 2:13 pm

{ATTN: Taichleach}

"Well then i guess my only option is to look for a boat hmm maybe theres one back at the cathedral."

Choukichi relized that his only option was to go back and find an object to use to get across the black fluid and to the door. he hopes to find a something he can use to get across. Choukichi then gets some of the tall grass leaves near the black fluid and uses them to make the torch last longer. he looks back and feels unsure about his choice.

"Alright we have three objectives one get a boat of some form two get oars of some form and three find out whos at the top of that cathedral i just rememberd a message in a book that said if thy wish to see me come to thus highest point in this cathedral i don't know what it means but i feel like we should check it out though it's an optinial objective. secondly some ground rules keep a good eye for eachother. thats about all i have to say."

Choukichi through was starting to get a pain. and he was getting hungryer by the second.
Tanuki of Sweets
Tanuki of Sweets
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 4th October 2012, 3:30 pm

The boy certainly liked to talk a lot. He shrugged. "This cathedral you spoke of might also carry food," he suggested with a smirk as he heard the boy's rumbling stomach.

"Come," he said, lumbering back the way the boy had come. "We will see what is in this cathedral that seems to have you so spooked..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 4th October 2012, 5:51 pm

(ATTN : Thain, Skeletons)

Ryla stroke a few who tried to get to close to them and seemed like this Thain had some flashy powers and a bow. ''HEADSHOT !'' Ryla exclaimed when he hit one just perfectly in the head. Thain then ask her where they should go, she looked like she was seriously considering it for a second and then she just shake her shoulder. ''No idea !... But I guess the most logical way could be .... ''

Her hand was searching for something in a pocket on her belt, the moment she found it she trow it over the skeletons with weapons since it was the largest group. It was one of her pow potion which exploded on one of them creating a flash that surely wold distract them long enough. ''This way !'' She exclaimed running toward the way where the was less skeletons, ready to smash them with her staff.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanuki of Sweets 5th October 2012, 2:01 pm

{Attn: taichleach}

"Alright then let's go then i hope we do find something and i'm not spooked about a building that decays every living second."

Choukichi started to walk then he stop to cough when he looked at his hand there was freash blood on it he quickly reaches for his back pocket for his allrge medics. as he was dooing that he was coughing and throwing up blood not fast but slowly. when he pulled it out he had all ready fallen on the floor unconscious. he medicacin were still in his hand as for the torch it fell in the the black fluid.
Tanuki of Sweets
Tanuki of Sweets
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 5th October 2012, 4:38 pm

[ATTN: Ryla, Skeletons]

Thain let out another blast of lightning in the direction they were running, clearing away some of the skeletons in their path. He brought his bow down to his side and sprinted forward, gathering more lightning in his hands as he looked back at the skeletons behind them. Ryla's distraction had worked, for a moment, and the skeletons were starting to turn back to pursue them again.

((Power: 4))
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 10th October 2012, 5:48 pm

Taichleach sniffed blood as the boy suddenly collapsed. He looked around him warily, sniffing the air and listening for sounds of attack. Nothing appeared to be coming for them.

Warily, he knelt down to look at the boy, occasionally throwing glances around and listening for imminent attack. He checked the boy's pulse; shallow. A bloody cough is never a good sign... he thought.

He laid the boy on his back and tilted his head back to ensure that his airway was open. From there, he noticed the medicine in the boy's hand. He picked it up and looked it over, reading the inscription, it appeared to be a prescription for whatever the boy had. The problem was how would he get him to swallow the damn pills? Wherever he had awoken hadn't been kind enough to leave him with his canteen or other medical supplies.

There was nothing for it. He picked the boy up and continued on to the cathedral. Hopefully, inside there would be a basin of some sort--not filled with black liquid--upon which to minister to the boy.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 13th October 2012, 11:58 am

[Attn: Amaterasu, Bentley] (This double post authorized by Leah)

As the wolf was impaled upon Bentley's sword, it exploded in a spill of black ooze that covered Bentley. After a moment, it ignited.

Amaterasu would be able to hear the sound of something in the distance. A bolt of lightning lit up the night sky as a black mass in the sky moves in their direction. The cries of ravens can slowly be heard.

[Attn: Ryla, Thain]

As the pair were surrounded skeletons, lightning lit up the night sky and on an old mausoleum, a figure of shadows loomed. Its red eyes glowed wrathfully as it gazed upon the pair. It released a blood curdling scream that seemed to carry with it the dread of everything horrible that had ever been. The pair would find themselves momentarily paralyzed.

Taichleach had walked in the darkness for what seemed an eternity. Finally, something appeared in the distance, but it wasn't a cathedral. It appeared to be a decadent mansion, Gothic in style. A crash of lightning revealed gargoyle statues along the ledges.

"Well," he said, "at least my 'brothers' are keeping an eye out. Let's see if there might be something to help you wash your medicine down..."

He approached the doors, found them unlocked, and went inside. The place had a hollow air of a place that hadn't seen much use in a long while, but the place was opulent beyond belief. Paintings, tapestries, busts, and chests littered the hallways and walls. He went through the foyer and into the main hall. As luck would have it, he saw a basin filled with water.

He walked over to it and sniffed it. The water didn't smell rancid, nor did it appear to ooze. He placed the boy down and tilted his head back, slipping some of the medicine in his mouth, scooping some water from the basin in his hand and using it to wash the medicine down his throat.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th October 2012, 5:32 pm

Amaterasu's ears perked up at the noise, but she quickly turned her attention back to the man. Envisioning her Celestial brush, she drew a swirl in the air only she could see, summoning a very quick wind to blow the flames away. When the flames were all extinguished she walked over to make sure the man was ok.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 14th October 2012, 12:06 pm

Bentley was relieved the wolf had been slain, but the ooze it spilled all over him soon turned to flame. Bentley reacted quickly by taking off his tailcoat and rolled on the ground to smother the fire. After a few seconds, a mighty wind blew in, dissipated the fires that enveloped him. Bentley stood on one knee for a moment, trying to relax his nerves. He then saw that another, white wolf where the wind came from. Bentley picked up his tailcoat and cautiously approached the animal.

"Are you the one that summoned the winds to douse the fire?" He heard ravens approaching and wanted to get out of the area as quickly as he could, but he couldn't leave what may be the saviour of his life without a thank you.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th October 2012, 5:45 pm

Amaterasu gave a short bark of acknowledgement, and then glanced back at where the noise was coming from. She could tell that he wasn't too keen on the bird's either, and it would probably be best if they both left the area quickly. She started to trot off in the opposite directions, turning back to bark at him, her way of asking if he was going to follow or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 14th October 2012, 6:53 pm

Bentley could see the wolf was indeed the one who helped him, so he put away his blade. He was going to come closer to pet the wolf, but the sounds of the ravens grew louder and louder. The wolf began to run off, but it gave a look towards Bentley. Bentley put on his tailcoat and ran with his new companion.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanuki of Sweets 14th October 2012, 7:53 pm

{ATTN: Taichleach}

When the medicine went down Choukichi throut he coughed up some more blood but came to. he looked around he knew he was back in the decaying cathedral. he sat up and looked at Taichleach but said nothing. when he got back up on his two legs he senced something or someone moveing upstairs so by defult hge staired straight up to the roof.

"something or someone above us, thanks for helping me out cna i have my medicine back?"

Choukichi holds his hand out but remains looking up at the roof. though his medicine was for proventing him from fainting and to wake him up he still felt dizzy.

"As i was out did you find anything of use?"
Tanuki of Sweets
Tanuki of Sweets
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 16th October 2012, 6:56 pm

(ATTN : Thain, Skelettons, Reaper ?)

They were getting close to some kind of shrine, but got themselves surrended by the skeletons. ''Oh great ! Now what ?! '' Ryla exclaimed looking around and finding no issues. It's then that her eyes set on the reaper. ''As if it could get any worse !'' Ryla thought with a pouts. ''I dunno about you, but I think we should try to make a path and run or something.'' Ryla said toward Thain hoping he still had energy in him.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 20th October 2012, 4:40 pm

[Attn: Amaterasu, Bentley]

As they ran, they could hear the ravens closing the distance, a cacophony of cawing that was almost deafening. The sky was littered with them, their pointy black beaks glistening with blood.

As if that wasn't bad enough, off on the left they can see bright spots of light. A horn sounds, like the dirge of Death. Grotesque creatures with humanoid shapes, but with faces, hands, and sometimes feet of a composite of animals in a mockery of life. They begin charging for the duo, a large horde of them.

The boy seemed alright, so Taichleach relinquished him and stood, tossing him his medicine upon request. He began walking further into the manor.

"I'm afraid I couldn't find your cathedral," he said. "But I found this manor. Stay here and rest till you feel strong enough to move again. I'm going to search its interior for answers--and supplies."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 20th October 2012, 4:45 pm

[ATTN: Ryla, Creepy Things]

Thain felt his limbs freeze for a moment as the thing in front of them let out a shriek. Panic momentarily gripped him -

And his body was released. "Got it," he said to Ryla, raising his hand and blasting a bolt of lightning among the skeletons before he took off for the opening he made.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top