Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Activity: Makeout

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Activity: Makeout - Page 2 Empty Criminal Activity: Makeout

Post by Guest 4th October 2012, 7:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Olivi gulps as she walks alongside her one true companion through the entire complex. Aliah is the only person who has decided to go alongside her back to the camp, though for her, this was really the only choice. She blushed, not knowing what to do. What would she say, did she really want Aliah to see her for who she was...? That would involve opening herself up so much, and she was uncomfortable with that... hell, she was uncomfortable with talking about her favourite ice cream, let alone her most intimate parts. Olivi looked at her with a longing: she wanted her. Olivi knew that, but she could not act on these ideas. Like most shy girls, she would require some coaxing and such to actually get her to say yes to anything.

"S... s... so, Aliah, do you... um..." She wanted to do something, go through with what her heart ached for her to do, but there was no way to tell what she wanted. Aliah could, of course, offer something, or just let her mumble and fumble her way to an idea.

[CHOICE:

OFFER AN IDEA
LET HER CHOOSE]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Makeout - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Makeout

Post by Guest 21st October 2012, 5:41 pm

[ATTN: Olivi]

"Olivi, did you really think you could sneak up on a trained assassian? My brother used to pounce on me with a knife at my throat when I was young to teach me to always be on gaurd." Aliah then started walking towards the kitchen to make some breakfast. She wasn't sure what Olivi wanted. So she made pancakes, eggs, bacon, toast, french toast and fruit salad. She came walking out a few minutes later with her hands full. She set the plates she had down and went and got the rest. "Here we go. Eat up. I didn't know what you would want since you feeling bad. Also, since you are feeling bad you should stay here and rest, or I can take you home and help out. You don't need to push it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st October 2012, 8:45 pm

[ATTN: Aliah]

Olivi cocked her head to the side... she had never really taken a day off before, too many people were injured too often and she always needed to be making potions. More importantly, the only side effect currently was small orbs of... somewhat disgusting ice balls at times, but nothing TOO big. "Sorry, as much as I'd like to rest, no one else makes potions." Which was true to some extent. No one really made potions as WELL as she did, but there were CERTAINLY other potion makers... "If you're really insisting, though, I'll put a call into HQ." She got her personal sprite ready, and had her settle down. Olivi's sprite settled down on the table next to the pancakes, burrowing itself in one of the silver-dollar pancakes. Olivi giggled. As usual, her sprite was such a pig.

"Alright, we'll send the message out after we eat?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd October 2012, 7:52 pm

[ATTN Olivi]

Aliah say down after making a small plate for Olivi's spirit. She looked hungry. Aliah then looked up and smiled at Olivi. "Sounds good." Alaih sat down on the opposite seat from Olivi and waited for Olivi to make her plate. Aliah was going to wait and eat whatever was left over. Her guest needed to come first, especially if Aliah was going to try to get this girl to be hers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd October 2012, 9:55 pm

Olivi rolled her eyes. "Just eat... You know I never finish my first plate anyways." Grabbing five strips of salty bacon and some pancakes and drenching it in maple syrup, she begins to eat the bacon sandwich with a little bit of relish. The food was good, and all, but she had to work. Olivi looks around the kitchen and notices that there's... not much. Eggs didn't really taste very good to her and she steered clear of those, while continuing to dive into the bacon. Her bacon was goood, and she drizzled it in chocolate syrup while sandwiching it between pancakes... sadly, this was the last thing she ate, feeling full.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th October 2012, 7:34 pm

[ATTN Olivi]

Aliah sat back and waited for Olivi to get everything she wanted laughing at the mixture her favorite girl made. "Wow, that looks... Interesting." Once Olivi had made her mess of a meal Aliah got her food. Aliah made a simple plate of bacon pancakes and sausage. "So, how did you sleep last night? Was my bed comfortable enough for you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th October 2012, 8:40 pm

She giggles, after all, she was knocked out cold and really couldn't remember squat. "I wouldn't know," she says honestly, "I wasn't awake to know how comfortable your bed was." Olivi gets her sprite to stop feeding on pancake long enough to send it on a mission, when a curious thing happened... the moment her messenger sprite left, another messenger sprite appeared right beside her. Olivi's eyes turned wide and she gasped loudly. This was a new power. This was definitely an odd thing to happen, and she was wondering what was happening. The sprite didn't much care, as it continued what the first sprite had left, devouring that pancake.

"That... is DEFINITELY not normal."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th October 2012, 9:02 am

[ATTN Olivi]

Aliah sat back looking at Olivi shocked at what had just happened. Once she got over the shock she looked up at Olivi, "Which is EXACTLY why you are staying here for they day...maybe more if this doesn't change anytime soon. Something is obviously wrong and I'm not going to let you take that chance."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th October 2012, 7:25 pm

Olivi cocked her head to the side, her long blonde hair cascading down to the side. None of this stuff seemed to be anything dangerous, but Aliah was blowing all this way above proportions. "Relax, Aliaaah... I'm going to be fine, no need to worry this much..." She gets up and easily summons an orb, amongst other tests of magical proficiency that proved that everything was alright. You see, being sick makes it far harder to conjure magic to the point of impossibility. "See, nothing wrong! Can we please just go out? I mean, I did call in sick, we have the whole day to ourselves..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th October 2012, 6:55 pm

[ATTN Olivi]

"Go...out...where? And are you sure? I' mean people may think were together which I dont you to have to deal with if you don't want that...also, your sick and I dont want you to get worse." Aliah sat back blushing. This was just the moment she was hoping for. To go out with this lovely, incredible, sexy girl. She was just hoping that Olivi wanted to be more than friends also.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th October 2012, 8:06 pm

[ATTN Aliah]

Now it was Olivi's turn to blush... why would she EVER want to go OUT?!? Stupid, stupid girl! She gulped and shook her head profusely, with her hands over her head, completely terrified at the prospect of going out. She began to actually shake and such from the stress, as she began to whimper. The anxiety shock kicked in as she cringed from the chills that rode up her spinal cord and gave off major signals of distress. MAYDAY, MAYDAY, OLIVI'S CRASHING AND BURNING, she thought to herself. "I mean, we could go out if you want... I wanna go see stuff too... just not outside with a bunch of people."

Interesting. Would now be a good time to offer some meds?

[CHOICE:

Drug her and attempt to make her more calm in public?
OR
Take her out without the meds?
OR
Keep her inside, knowing you have really nothing to do?]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st November 2012, 10:11 pm

[ATTN Olivi]

Aliah sat back freaking out inwardly she could tell Olivi was having or very close to having a panic attack. "Olivi relax we can stay in. I know you don't like crowds. We can stay here. Or you can stay here and I can leave if thats what you want." Aliah rushed over to her to see how responsive Olivi was. She was really not all there. Aliah took a deep breath then stood up going to get her anxiety pills. Once she found them she gave them to Olivi and forced her to swallow them. She then had nothing more to do but wait for the meds to kick in. She herself was slowly freaking out she decided to get up and go get a few pills for herself taking them quickly then pulling out her hidden liquor stash and pulled out her rum taking a big swig to help calm her nerves even more. Within a few minutes she was relaxed. She walked out into the room a few moments later to see that Olivi had calmed down and was sitting there playing with the cat again. "How about we just stay here for a little bit. We'll go out at lunch time. I just wanna make sure your okay before we go out. Sound good?"

[Stay in for a few hours then go out]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th November 2012, 8:05 pm

Olivi was still freaking out after trying to be calmed down. Then she was still kind of freaked out with the medication (apparently science had its merits), and then the rest of the calming down occurred with time and a bit of cat bonding. The cat pounced on top of her and she giggled at it. "If we go out," Olivi began, "I've got you, at least..." She rolled onto her stomach and began to bob her feet up and down. Soon, however, Olivi was at the kitchen, experimenting with whatever potion she was concocting today. "Alright, Aliah, do you happen to have a snout of a Warthog?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th November 2012, 6:49 pm

[ATTN Olivi]

Aliah smiled at how fast Olivi recovered. "I may. Just looking in the big cabinet next to the fridge. That's where all my potion stuff is. Be careful I don't know what all is in there." Aliah cleaned up the breakfast mess and then went into the kitchen to clean dishes realizing she had a lot of work to do with all that Olivi had gotten out. "How did you make this mess so fast?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th November 2012, 8:34 pm

"What mess?" In Olivi's eyes, this really wasn't anything close to a mess, considering that her interns normally cleaned it up and that if she had to clean it on her own, she normally just used special magics to clean it all up. "Seriously, you should see my lab if you want a mess." There was a red, semi-conscious slime sliding towards Aliah, gurgling with glee. It looked, oddly enough, like a large blob of jello, as it bobbed up and down slowly towards the table, almost jumping up and down at points in time. It slid onto a dirty spoon and immediately cleaned it. "OOH, I made one of those soap-blobs again!" Olivi smiled and stopped her work, looking at it slide across her table. "I found out these things existed a couple years ago, never could replicate the formula..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th November 2012, 3:21 pm

[ATTN Olivi]

Aliah rolled her eyes at the mess comment. "I know your lab is a mess. It takes every ounce of my strength to not clean and organize it." Aliah then looked down at the little blob like thing Olivi had created and smiled. "Well, that's something new. Hes kinda cute though." Aliah then walked over to the sink and started cleaning all the dished she had dirtied up from breakfast. Then she started to clean up Olivi's mess. "So, what else are you going to make?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th November 2012, 9:40 am

"That's a silly question, you know the answer already!" There was one simple answer to that. "I don't know." She shrugged and continued to zoom around her kitchen, as the soap blob continued to clean up after her slowly, but surely. Her experiments continued on, with many failures and explosions, each one bigger than the last. Aliah would surely be fearing for her home now, but would it be smart to stop an Olivi in her element?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th November 2012, 10:02 am

Aliah rolled her eyes and sat at the kitchen table watching Olivi experiment for a while. Not to soon after some of the bigger explosions Aliah heard a knock at her door, it was her landlord. He looked pissed. He forced his way into the apartment after Aliah tried her best to calm him down and keep him outside. "Im sorry Mr. Witt, I was just trying to make something and it got out of hand. I'm very sorry." Soon Mr. Witt was in her kitchen yelling at the damage that was done to the cabinets, ceiling, and floor. He then turned to Aliah, "You have to be out of this apartment by noon tomorrow and you have to pay for all the damages." He stormed out after that and Aliah stood there in shock that she was actually kicked out. She fell back into a kitchen chair. "Where will I go..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th November 2012, 1:12 pm

Olivi gulped as she looked at the ruined apartment. Crap. She had screwed up totally now as she walked over to her friend... "Aliah...? I'm sorry..." she sniffles as she reaches for her banking sprite, getting him to get all the funds necessary. Olivi wasn't poor by any means, as the head alchemist. "I'll pay for EVERYTHING, I swear..." As for another apartment... damn it, this was all her fault! All of it! She begins to break down and cry. "STUPID, STUPID ME!" She bolts out of the house, running down the stairs and back to her lab as fast as her little legs could carry her. Past the bakery, where Lyon wondered what was happening with her. Past the Captain's house, where Correia gulped. And back to her lab. Locking herself in, she begins to enrapture herself in her work even more.

Aliah was in a tough spot. Should she comfort her, or herself first, as the banking sprite comes back and drops the money in Aliah's hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th November 2012, 3:44 pm

[ATTN Olivi]

Aliah snapped out of her daze when Olivi offered to pay. "No, I can't let you do that. I'll be fine. I'm just worried about my cat. No where else will let me have her and shes all I have left of my family." Aliah was one of the top assassins for Correia. She had enough money. Aliah looked up at Olivi and hugged her close right before she bolted. Aliah ran after Olivi while she ran. She was able to get right up next to her a few time but then would lose her in the crowd. Aliah stopped following her ad headed straight for Olivi's lab knowing that's exactly where she would go. She opened the door and went in sitting in the shadows hiding from Olivi looking at the money. When Olivi walked into the room locking herself in she walked out of the shadows in front of Olivi dropping the money onto the table. "I don't need it. I'm really okay. Don't worry please. Why did you run off?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd November 2012, 8:46 pm

Olivi frowned at her, looking at her with wonder. "Why?" She asks simply. "Why do you even hang around me? I'm a mess..." Her small hands pointed to herself, as she trudged around her lab in a rage. She was clearly upset with herself. "After all, I only got you kicked out of your house, why do you still care about me? I wouldn't care about me, why would you...? What makes you different from EVERYONE ELSE who just leaves me alone?!?" Olivi was trying to rationalize her own self-worth right now, as she brews another potion, one which everyone knew how to make: Alcohol. Her own special kind, too, one that tastes like ice cream.

[CHOICE:

Leave her to brood a little bit
OR
Smack some sense into her]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th December 2012, 11:27 pm

[Attn Olivi]

"Damn it Olivi stop it. I...I love you...I have for a long time. I just didn't want to say anything because would in the world would even want a girl like me that has so much blood on her hands. You are my everything. The best part of my day is seeing you. I jump at the chance just to come down and see you when ever anyone needs something done. That apartment was nothing just a place to sleep. Ill just go buy a house or something on the edge of town. As long as I have you I don't care." Aliah at this point was crying trying the best to hid her face to keep Olivi from seeing her. Aliah got stood up and turned around away from Olivi wondering what was going to be said back. She was sure it was going to be nothing or her feelings were going to be destroyed. She was braced for anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th January 2013, 9:50 pm

Olivi sighed, as she took another swig of her ice-cream flavoured booze... Gosh, Aliah was a catch. Something to be beheld very often, especially because of that blood... and that? That was something special, Olivi could tell. Still baffled with Aliah, Olivi came up to her full height, having slumped over her bench. "You MEAN all of that?"

She didn't want to say anything... She wanted this moment to last forever. "Well," she managed to squeak out, "that was weird..." She whipped up another alcohol mix and handed it to Aliah, sitting beside her. "You really want me THAT BAD?" Olivi was shocked. No one really gave her this much attention...

"I think it's time I assigned you to this division." She winks and such. "After all, I need a bodyguard if I'm going to be going out more often, especially with such a beauty as yourself..." Olivi inched closer towards her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th January 2013, 3:54 pm

[Attn Olivi]

Aliah took the drink after drying her eyes then looked over at Olivi. "Yes I meant all of that, and yes I want you that bad. I wouldn't lie about something like this. Olivi...I have always loved you, but if you don't like me the same way or at all then I am going to have to decline the body guard position. I can't be around you that much if you don't want me back. I will keep coming to see you and everything in the division I am currently assigned but if you really want a relationship with me and all that then I will gladly change divisions for you"

Aliah looked down at her glass playing with it then taking a big swig she finished it with in two gulps. She was nervous and did not know what Olivi was going to say and if she was tipsy, better yet drunk, she would be in a much better mood and would be able to take bad news better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th January 2013, 8:02 pm

Olivi sighed. Typical Aliah, so overdramatic and straightforward. First things first... "Aliah," Olivi slurs a little bit. She never could hold her liquor, even at maybe 20 proof. "You're not gonna have to worry. Maybe it'll have to slow down a little, but you need to relax." She happened to be one of those smart drunks, getting all philosophical and such. "You ruin the barbecue by turning up the heat. Let it simmer, low and slow." Olivi then gets up and winks at her, rinsing out her beaker and filling it up again. "Doesn't mean I don't like you, means I don't want things to get weird enough to get too fast."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top