Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 20 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 15th February 2014, 8:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jasmine put the last of her clothes away. She was lucky that she had her own room. Her brothers all shared the rest. She knows that her parents will want to head to the castle tomorrow to tell the Sentali's they are home. Her mom and Aunt Kali are still close as ever. Uncle Iverson is a decent guy. She holds up the coral she got for Serena. It is a pretty pink one.

Serena, or Her Royal Highness Princess Serena Grace Sentali, is one of her best friends. Although since they have been going to Moldova more, their friendship has been strained a little. Still she cannot wait to see her.

She leaves her room and is jumped on by Daniel. He is the youngest of the Lane kids. Jasmine loves her brothers, but every once in a while she wishes she had a sister. Serena is so lucky. “Come on Danny let's go outside and check on the greenhouse.”

She puts Daniel on her back and goes downstairs. Nathaniel is in the kitchen with their mom, Madeline. They are making a quick dinner. “I see that Daniel got you. Are you guys hungry? Mom and I are making something yummy.”

“Ohh what are you making?” Daniel asks.

“Something you will like.” Madeline tells him.

“I am going to take Daniel outside and get some of this energy out of him.” Jasmine tells them. She leaves with Daniel still on her back.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 20 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 12:46 pm

“We will be lucky if a war doesn’t start up between our countries.” Serena said. She sighed as they made it to the doctor’s office.

“Yes can I help you ladies?” the nurse said at the front desk.

“Yes melm, we were sent to get the doctor for Prince Prescott. He is currently at the Lane house and can’t put any pressure on one of his legs.” Serena explained.

“I will be right there.” The doctor said as he walked out of his office.

“There will be a carriage ready at the carriage house.” Serena said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 1:02 pm

The girls wait for the physician to get his gear. They bring him to the carriage house where Lawrence and Junaluska are waiting. "Girls we will take him to the house. You are free to do what you want."

"Thank you Lawrence." Jasmine turns to Serena. "So what do you want to do?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 1:08 pm

"Well I was thinking about getting Vincent a gift. After the beautiful gift he bought me I don't know what could compare though. I don't know what to get a guy." Serena said with a puzzled look on her face.

"So I am sure I saw Anton here. I thought I saw him earlier when we were out. Did you ever make a decision on that?" Serena asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 1:37 pm

"I told him that we can be friends. If I do become heir to the throne, we cannot be together. He is the heir to the Langora throne already." Jasmine sighs. "What were you thinking to get him?"

~~~~~

The carriage arrives at the Lane's house. Lawrence told the ladies that he will take care of the kids. He and Junaluska take the boys back to the castle after the physician stabilizes the ankle.

~~~~~

"Are you sure about this Nathaniel?" Vincent asks peeking from behind the curtain. "I am already on thin ice with Iverson, I don't want to push him over the top."

"Look around the guys are wearing the same thing. The girls are dressed in the traditional clothes, so we should be too." He comes out in a traditional red fundoshi it has a black dragon on the front of it. "Come out let me see."

Vincent sighs. He comes out wearing a black one with shells printed on the front. "I feel so naked."

Nathaniel looks at him. "The secret is to make it loose. You don't want to have it go up your crack."

A sales woman stops by smiling at the boys. "You guys are built for these. Are you going to take them?"

"Yes we will. I am paying for his too." Nathaniel state before Vincent can protest.

The boys walk out the store with their clothes in a bag.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 1:50 pm

Serena shrugged her shoulders as they walked back to the market place. “I don’t know. I thought about a new bow for him. His bow is a good one, but it is worn. I don’t know if his bow has any meaning to him though. I know some people have preferences to weapons.”

They are walking through the crowds when Serena thinks she spots Nathaniel and Vincent. She nudges Jasmine. “Jasmine…is that who I think it is?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 1:58 pm

"I thing a bow would be perfect. The nice ones are expensive, and I know he's been coveting the compound one in the armory." Jasmine looks to where Serena is pointing and covers her mouth. "I think it is. Wow how did Nathaniel get him to wear the outfit. Serena you are one lucky girl that is all I have to say."

Vincent sees the ladies and blushes. "Hi ladies. Nathaniel took me shopping."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 2:05 pm

Serena walks around Vincent to get a good look at him. She whistles at him. She is astounded that Nathaniel was able to get him to put on the outfit. "Oh goddess...Vincent you look hot in this outfit. I really love it on you." She patted him on his rear end and smiled at him.

"I could get used to seeing you look like this." She said smiling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 2:21 pm

Vincent blushes even more when Serena patted her butt. "My mother would be going nuts if she was here now."

Jasmine leans over to him. "Confidence is the key to the Moldovan outfits. You have to own the outfit, not have it own you." She takes a few steps back and twirls around. She moves her hips from side to side. "See confidence, you look great."

Vincent watches Jasmine and looks over at Nathaniel. He does not seem embarrassed in the least. "You are right." He extends his arm to Serena. "Would you like to take a walk with me?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 2:29 pm

Serena smiles and nods her head agreeing with Jasmine. "She is right, I know it takes a lot to wear the mens outfits but you should have confidence. Vincent you are really handsome in it. I didn't think you would wear them, but you can see others are wearing them."

She takes his arm and smiles. "I would love to take a walk with you." Serena said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 2:38 pm

Vincent smiles when Serena takes his arm. They walk around the city, Serena points out some places as they walk and talk. "I heard so much about the maze. I was thinking tomorrow before the ball you can take me to it."

~~~~~~~

Jasmine watches them go off. She shrugs and walks through the marketplace. She didn't want to go home. She grabs something to drink from one of the vendors. She ends up outside the pageant theater. She feels a tug on her skirt. When she looks down she sees a beautiful little girl with blond hair and blue eyes. She has not seen this little girl before. Jasmine bends down. The little girl smiles at her. "You are pretty."

"Well thank you, you are pretty too." Jasmine picks up the girl and looks around. Usually by know the parents are coming over. "So where are your mommy or daddy."

The little girl looks around and points at a couple who are frantically looking around. "Anna." They are calling out.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 2:59 pm

Serena has Vincent’s arm and enjoys the walk with him. They are just walking around and she is pointing different things out to him. “I would love to show you the maze. The maze itself is the same as the one in Moldova. I understand my dad had the maze built in Rosario as a wedding present for my mother.” She explained. “But the maze here has a different statue. It is only of my grandmother. I never knew her; she passed away when my mother was born sadly.”

Serena smiled as they came up to the pageant theater. “They are having a pageant not too long from now. Come on, I think you would enjoy it.” she said.

A lady was frantically looking for her daughter. “Oh goddess, Anna where are you?” She was the only daughter she had and there was a good chance she would never be able to have another child. She runs into Serena accidently. “I am so sorry miss; I am looking for my daughter. She is missing. She is three and her name is Anna.” The lady said.

Serena rubs her side and looks at the lady. “It is alright, I have not seen her.” She catches a glimpse of Jasmine with a little girl. They are walking over. “Is that your little girl?” she asked.

“Oh goddess, you found her! Thank you so much! Landon, over here sweetie!” she called out. “My name is Susan Jamison. Please excuse me, but you both look so familiar to me.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 3:05 pm

Jasmine smiles as Anna's parents approach. "She is a beautiful little girl." She holds out her hand and studies Susan. "I don't think I have ever seen you. My name is Jasmine Lane and this is my cousin Serena Sentali and her boyfriend Vincent Watson."

Susan gasps. "You said Jasmine Lane? Are your parents Madeline and Berenson?"

Jasmine nods. "Yes, do you know them? They should be around shortly if you want to meet up with them. Are you going to the the Pageant?" Anna tugs at Jasmine's hair. "Oh yes here is your girl back."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 3:22 pm

“My parents are Iverson and Kalista Sentali of Rosario.” Serena said.

“It has been a long time sense I have seen them. I haven’t seen the twins sense you were just new born.” Susan said. Landon had just walked over, thankful that their little girl was found.

“It is a pleasure to meet you all. Thank you so much for finding our little one for us. She is our miracle baby.” Landon said as Susan took the little girl.

Berenson was walking up with Madeline. “The pageant will be good to see. I will never see a better one though as good as yours was.” He said. He kissed her cheek. He saw the girls with a group of people. He recognized his son wearing the typical Moldovan gear for males. He smiled, proud that he would wear it. He then saw Susan and his heart sank. “Maddie…I think that’s Susan...” he said a little unhappily.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 3:30 pm

When Susan mentioned seeing her and her brother as newborns, it slowly begins to click in her head. This is the Susan that used to date her father. Jasmine watches her with Landon and she can see the love between them. "Have you guys been to a Pageant before? If not, I would like for you to sit with us."

Madeline looks over and sees Susan and Landon. She is still beautiful with her blonde hair and blue eyes. The little girl looks like her. "I heard her treatment was over about five years ago. It looks like they have been busy since then. Let's go over and say hi."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 3:38 pm

“Please, we would love to sit with you.” Susan said. She looked at Anna. “That was a bad thing to do Anna. You know you are not supposed to run away from mommy and daddy.”

Anna stuck out her lower lip. “But I wanted to see the pwetty wady.” Anna said pointing to Jasmine.

“That is still no excuse Anna.” Landon said.

Berenson sighed as Madeline drug him over to see Susan and Landon. After his break up with her, he never did enjoy much of her after she tried to break him and Madeline up. Madeline had continued to stay friends and write her all the time, but he did not approve of it. He walks over with her and Landon looks at him.

“Berenson, it is SO good to see you!” Landon exclaimed.

“The feeling is mutual, I assure.” He said. He shook Landon’s hand.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 4:08 pm

His words were polite, but Jasmine felt some tension coming from her father. "I hope it is alright I invited them to sit with us. They told me that you were old friends."

Madeline goes over and hugs Susan. "She is so beautiful, even more than the pictures you send me." She looks over at Berenson when Jasmine announces her invitation. "That is fine, I am sure there will be plenty of room for everyone. Oh and there are our other boys Thomas and Daniel." Madeline points out as they walk up with Kalista and Iverson. Audra was with Malachai.

The group walks in and goes to sit down. Jasmine is closest to the Jamisons while Berenson is the furthest away. Jasmine turns to Susan. "You are in for a real treat, even though mom is not dancing in it."

Susan studies Jasmine and Nathaniel. Both have grown up to be beautiful and well adjusted children. She squeezes Landon's hand no longer feeling the need to have Berenson in her live. Anna sits on Susan's lap and looks at Jasmine. "I wanna be pwetty like you."

Jasmine looks down at the girl. "Well you eat good and get exercise and you will be pretty." She takes out her sketchbook and a pencil and waits for the show to begin.

~~~~~~~

Vincent can feel Iverson's eyes on him as he and Kalista join him. Nathaniel and plenty of other guys are wearing the same thing. "Hello sir did you enjoy your day?"

"Wow Vincent I see Nathaniel has rubbed off on you." Kalista teases. She gives him a hug and mouths to Serena. *He is gorgeous.

"Yes, milady, he took me out shopping. At first it felt quite odd to be wearing this, but it is quite comfortable." Vincent tells her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 4:54 pm

Susan smiles and plays with Anna’s hair. “She is such a sweet little girl. Anna, you listen to princess Jasmine now. Do you understand?”

Anna was playing with her doll and nodded her head.

Iverson could only look at Vincent. He shook his head. “It’s been an interesting day.” He replied.

Serena looked at her mother and grinned. She wanted to lick her lips but her dad was watching so she winked at her mother instead. They take their seats and Serena is between her mother and Vincent. Her dad is sitting beside her mother. She was thankful that he sat on the other side of her mother. She leaned over and whispered to her mother. “I knew he was good looking, but he looks gorgeous in the Moldovan attire.” She whispered. She reached over and took his hand.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 5:04 pm

"Don't you get any ideas. You are the Rosarion Princess, not Moldovan." Kalista teases back.

Everyone turns their attentions to the Pageant. It is colorful and the dancers are magnificent. Jasmine is busy sketching the outfits the dancers are wearing. Anna points at her. "Mommy she is dwaing."

Daniel lean over and winks. "She does that all the time. She is like daddy."

Jasmine feels a slight tug on her book. "Do you want to see some of my drawings Anna?" The little girls face lights up.

Jasmine closes her book and goes to the first page. She starts to flip through and gets to a picture of a dog. "Mommy, Mommy look it is Muffin."

Berenson watches the Jamisons out of the corner of his eye. He doesn't know what to think of them sitting next to his daughter. Jasmine is being gracious as usual. He squeezes Madeline's hand.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 5:19 pm

Everyone is enjoying the show except Berenson. He isn't sure if he is over reacting, but he can't get the thought that Susan may try to kidnap his children again. For him it's almost tormenting.

Serena turns to look at Vincent. He is enjoying the show to the fullest. She smiles and squeezes his hand. The dancing is telling the history of Moldova and the colors are bright. It is one of the best pageants that she has seen in quite a while.

When the dancing is over, everyone begins to clap. Serena looks over and sees that Jasmine is busy showing little Anna her pictures. She smiles. She was so good with children. She would be a wonderful mother someday.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 5:46 pm

Jasmine tears the picture from her sketchbook. She hands it over to Anna. "Do you want to have this picture. It was just a dog I saw in the park."

Anna's face lights up. "Momma she is giving me a picture."

Susan takes it from her. "Thank you so much I know Anna will love it. You are so good with children."

Jasmine laughs. "Well I have four siblings and one on the way, two cousins, with one on the way, and the Watson children. One can say I have lots of experience."

"Oh Madeline and Kalista are expecting.” Susan glances over at them.

~~~~~~~

“Berenson if you squeeze my hand any harder you will break it. Trust me I do not want another broken hand.” Madeline whispers. “You have to trust them, Susan finished her treatment and is doing better now.”

~~~~~~~

The show ends and the crowd disperses. Susan and Landon go over to Berenson and Madeline. “I hear congratulations are in order. Jasmine is such a dear. She gave a picture to Anna.” Anna lies her head on Susan's chest. “We better get going someone had a busy day. Maybe we can get together sometime? We live the next town over.”

~~~

Jasmine stays and finishes sketching the two dancers. One male and one female pose for her so she can get the details. The male dancer is very good looking. The approach her when she is finished. The male dancer takes her hand and kisses it. “I hope next year you will be our featured dancer.”

Jasmine blushes. “Who knows maybe I will.”

~~~~~~~~

Lawrence joins the Sentalis and Lanes. “We are heading over to Mallory's. I know that Nathaniel was cooking up a storm. Who will be joining us?”

Kalista takes Iverson's hand. “I know we will be for a little while at least. Serena, Vincent what about you?”

Vincent nudges Serena and points at Jasmine with the dancer. “I was only there for a short time, I would love to go there longer and try the food.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 5:57 pm

The show ends and everyone begins to clap. Berenson looks at Madeline as they stand to clap. “I am sorry Madeline, it just makes me nervous to be around them.” He said. “I guess I never really got over it myself.”

Serena leans over to Vincent. “What did you think of the show? It was amazing I think.”

Iverson looks over at Susan and nods. “We found out about two months ago she was pregnant. Within a few weeks we found out that Madeline was pregnant.” He said. “We are rather excited. We only had two daughters and we always thought we would have a larger family.”

They begin to walk out of the pageant hall. “That was a really great show.” Berenson said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 6:06 pm

"The show was wonderful. The colors and the dancing was nothing like I have ever seen before. This whole day has been amazing. The best part was spending it with you." Vincent kisses her gently.

Jasmine blushes at the dance before joining the others. "So what are we doing?"

"Well I was going to invite the dancer to Mallory's and give you a quiet table so you two can get more acquainted." Nathaniel teases. "He looked pretty into you."

"He is a performer, he is like that to all the people." Jasmine shakes her head.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 6:17 pm

Serena enjoys the kiss from Vincent. She takes his hand. “We will be joining you at Mallory’s. Vincent, you are in for a treat. I can’t believe today has been so great.” She takes his hand as they walk. She looks over at Jasmine. “I don’t know Jasmine, you looked pretty into him.” She said winking at her.

Iverson looked at his mother. “The pageant was really good this year.” He said. He looked at Susan and smiled. “It is good to see that you are doing so well. Yes, I hope we can have a get together for all of us before we go home.” He explained before the Jameson’s left.

“So Jasmine, did you get a close up of that guy in his outfit?” Serena said grinning.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 6:25 pm

Jasmine takes out her sketchbook. "I don't know you tell me." She shows the picture to Serena.

Madeline sneaks a peek over her shoulder. "Well it is a good thing he was wearing the outfit because that is very detailed." She whispers in Jasmine's ear. "I can tell you that drawing in the nude is a sensual experience for both the artist and muse."

"Mom, that is wrong...Just wrong." She looks over at her father and shakes her head. "I think I just lost my appetite."

They make it to Mallory's and found Mallory and Jacobi at a large table. They had the night off and had staff working. "Come join us. Nathaniel, Vincent you look handsome in the your outfits."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 6:47 pm

Serena looks at the picture and then looks at Jasmine. “That is one hot looking picture.” She winks at her as they make it to the table.

Iverson looks at Vincent and chuckles. He never could bring himself to wear the Moldovan outfit. Berenson though looked at Nathaniel. “I think you both look good in them. I am proud of you for wearing that Nathaniel.”

Junaluska looked at Berenson and then at the girls. “That’s a double standard isn’t it? If you did the same thing to Jasmine this morning that Iverson did to Serena then I know you just did a double standard.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top