Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 21 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 15th February 2014, 8:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jasmine put the last of her clothes away. She was lucky that she had her own room. Her brothers all shared the rest. She knows that her parents will want to head to the castle tomorrow to tell the Sentali's they are home. Her mom and Aunt Kali are still close as ever. Uncle Iverson is a decent guy. She holds up the coral she got for Serena. It is a pretty pink one.

Serena, or Her Royal Highness Princess Serena Grace Sentali, is one of her best friends. Although since they have been going to Moldova more, their friendship has been strained a little. Still she cannot wait to see her.

She leaves her room and is jumped on by Daniel. He is the youngest of the Lane kids. Jasmine loves her brothers, but every once in a while she wishes she had a sister. Serena is so lucky. “Come on Danny let's go outside and check on the greenhouse.”

She puts Daniel on her back and goes downstairs. Nathaniel is in the kitchen with their mom, Madeline. They are making a quick dinner. “I see that Daniel got you. Are you guys hungry? Mom and I are making something yummy.”

“Ohh what are you making?” Daniel asks.

“Something you will like.” Madeline tells him.

“I am going to take Daniel outside and get some of this energy out of him.” Jasmine tells them. She leaves with Daniel still on her back.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 21 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 6:56 pm

"Thank you Junaluska." Jasmine huffs as she sits down. "I think Dad would be happy if I was covered all the time. I even gave in a little and wore my necklace." She leans whispers in her ear. "Just wait until tomorrow, he has not seen my ball dress."

The staff brings out the food and they eat family style. Vincent takes a bit and rolls his eyes. "This is amazing Mr and Mrs Miranda. I loved the special drink earlier as well."

The band set up and begins to play some music. Jasmine goes to Berenson. "Do you want to dance?"

Berenson nods. "Of course I do sweetie." They go out on the dance floor. Berenson has only slowed down slightly. They look great out there.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 7:04 pm

Iverson looks at them dancing on the dance floor. “Berenson hasn’t slowed down much has he?” he said chuckling. “You would think the two of you were ageless Madeline.”

Serena licked her lips. “This is really good. Did Nathaniel make this?”

“Of course I did.” Nathaniel said. “I put it on this morning and it’s been cooking all day.”

“It’s really good.” Serena said. She took a sip of her drink. “Vincent, the drink you had this morning was a special drink. Only the Miranda family knows it.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 7:12 pm

Vincent nods. "I know because Mom doesn't stop raving about it. So Serena do you want to dance the next song?"

Serena does not get a chance to answer as the band leader calls for all the ladies. Jasmine goes to grab her mom and Junaluska. Madeline went up, but Junaluska refuses. "Come on Serena, time to work some of those dance moves."

The ladies all line up. The song is a traditional Moldovan one. They begin by moving their hips and hands gracefully. "Remember what I told you, move with the music."

Vincent cannot take his eyes off of Serena. The outfit accents the movements she makes. Her hands and feet are so graceful.

He isn't the only guy watching the princesses. Anton was there with his parents. They had to talk about some loose ends with Lawrence about the temple. His eyes are fixated on Jasmine.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 7:32 pm

Serena finds herself on the dance floor. She is between her mother and Jasmine with Madeline on the other side of Jasmine. They are enjoying the dance together. Serena was gracious that Jasmine had shown her earlier how to dance. She closed her eyes and let the music take over. She looks at Jasmine.

“I am so glad you showed me earlier how to do this.” She said smiling. She looked back out and saw that Vincent was staring at her. She blushed softly as she danced.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 7:39 pm

Anton watches Jasmine on the dance floor. He excuses himself from his table and stands behind Berenson. "Your daughter is a vision of beauty on the dance floor. May I ask her for a dance later on, Sir?"

Jasmine lets the music flow throw her. She twirls around and moves her hips and her arms gracefully with the music.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 7:47 pm

Berenson turned around to see Prince Anton behind him. He smiled, thankful that at least someone would be courteous enough to ask. "I don't mind at all Prince Anton. Thank you for asking, though I wouldn't push her if she doesn't want too. She has a mind of her own."

Anton smiled at Berenson. "Thank you sir. I will remember that."

Serena was enjoying the dance and imitated the moves that Jasmine was doing. She had to admit, she wasn't as good as Jasmine, but she was doing well to keep up. When the song ended the ladies walked back to the table.

Iverson clapped his hands. "Kalista, you were marvelous out there." he said. He leaned over and kissed her gently.

Berenson looked at Anton. "Here is your chance son." Madeline came walking over and Berenson pulled out her chair for her. He pushed her under and smiled. "You still dance like when I first met you. You are the greatest dancer I have ever seen."

Anton waited for Jasmine to walk closer before walking over to her. "Princess Jasmine, it is good to see you again. I must say you are an excellent dancer. You dance so serenely." He said. "I thought I would come and offer you a dance."

Serena looked at Vincent. "Did you enjoy the dance Vincent? Oh and I think I would like that dance now."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 7:54 pm

Madeline kisses Berenson the to groan of some of their children. "I think you are a bit bias."

Kalista returns the kiss. "I haven't danced like that in a while. I only wish I looked as good as Serena in the dancing outfit."

Vincent hears them start a slow song. "Of course I would love that dance now too." He leads her to the dance floor.

Jasmine looks at Anton. She is unsure at first, but watches as Serena and Vincent take the floor. "I would love to dance with you." She lets him lead her out to the floor, reminding herself that he is the lead.

Madeline watches as Anton takes Jasmine out. "So what is up with that? Do you think there could be something between them?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 8:01 pm

Berenson laughs at Madeline. “That maybe so, but at least I know I got the best of the best.” He watches as Vincent and Serena head out to the dance floor. He then watches as Jasmine agrees to go out to the dance floor.

“Personally I am surprised she agreed to dance with him. He came over and politely asked if could ask her to dance. I told him to go right ahead but not to push her.” Berenson responded.

Iverson watches as Serena goes out to the dance floor with Vincent. It is a slow song and he grits his teeth. “She does look good in her outfit, but I have no clue why I want to bash that boys head in right now.” He sighed and looked at Kalista. “She is beautiful, and I hope he always treats her like he is treating her now.”

Serena smiles as Vincent wraps his arms around her. “You know you look extremely handsome wearing this outfit. I really like the way it looks on you.”

Anton smiles and takes her hand. He leads her out to the dance floor and puts his hands in a respectable area on Jasmine’s body. “Thank you for dancing with me Jasmine. I have to say you look very nice in the Moldovan fashion.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 8:10 pm

Vincent laughs. "I never thought it would be comfortable, but Nathaniel taught me the trick. It feels like I am wearing shorts." Vincent twirls Serena and pulls her back in. "You are divine in this outfit as well."

Jasmine cannot help but blush. "Thank you Anton. I am glad you made the trip out here. Are you enjoying yourself?"

Kalista shakes her head. "You are going to have to let go Iverson. At least you didn't break a prince's ankle like my cousin over there."

Madeline is shaking her head, but it was too late. She can already see Berenson's wheels working. "What did you do this time Madeline."

"It is not her fault." Kalista explains what happened at the Lane house.

"Those kids are creepy." Berenson grumbles. He explains what happened in the marketplace earlier.

"Well you don't have to worry about them, I revoked their invitations to the ball." Lawrence explains. "They are leaving tomorrow after getting clearance from the physician."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 8:23 pm

Serena is having a great time with Vincent on the dance floor. She smiles at him as he makes the comment about her in the Moldovan attire. “My dad never would wear them. I saw the look he gave you earlier and I almost laughed.” She said. She wraps her arms around him. “So I take it you and Nathaniel had a good time earlier? Who knows, maybe later I could give you a private dance.” She said winking at him.

Anton twirls Jasmine out on the floor and brings her back to him. He smiles at her as they dance. “You are a great dance partner as well.” He said. “I am having a wonderful time in Moldova. I have only been here a handful of times, but I always enjoy coming here to this establishment. I heard the owners were your grandparents.”

“Madeline, I can’t blame you for what you did do.” Iverson said. He looked at Lawrence. “That is a good thing. I know Prescott had a black and blue bruise on his cheek. It would not have been pretty to see him at the ball tomorrow. I’m certain they would have to come by and see Madeline just to get a makeup job beforehand.” He laughed and then shook his head.

“I’m certain that their parent’s will not be happy about that.” Berenson said. “They were supposed to be the diplomats for their country this trip.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 8:34 pm

“Actually they still are. If you get an opportunity, I hope you try the special drink. It is a Secret family recipe. I don't even know it yet. I may learn it when I am out here now.” Jasmine enjoys dancing with Anton as well. “You are a good dancer as well. I hope you will keep a dance for me at the ball tomorrow.”

~~

“Is he still giving me the stink eye. I think he is waiting for me to hurt you. Serena I promise I will never do that intentionally.” He acutely feels her bare skin against his. He swallows hard when she mentions a private dance. “I would love that.”

~~~

“I didn't mean to break his ankle. I just shook the ladder. He fell because he is a klutz.” Madeline defends her actions. “I think they will be fine when they grow up a little. Hopefully they learned a lesson.”

“Yeah never mess with pregnant women.” Nathaniel sticks out his tongue at Madeline.

The whole table erupts in laughter.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2014, 8:47 pm

The song comes to an end and Anton smiles at Jasmine. “I will most certainly save a dance for you at the ball tomorrow. I will try the drink; I don’t think my parents have had it either, so maybe we can try it before going to the castle tonight.” He bows to her and takes her hand. He kisses it gently. “Thank you for the wonderful dance Princess. I hope you have a nice evening with your family this evening, and when it is time to turn in I pray you have wonderful dreams.” He walks her back to the table.

~~
Serena enjoys the feeling of Vincent’s bare skin upon her own. This is the first time they have had contact like this. She sees him swallow hard and smiles at him. “Do you think you can handle a private dance?” she winked at him to let him know she was kidding him. The song ended and Serena kissed Vincent’s lips gently. She rubbed her hands on his chest for a moment. “You are the best Vincent.” She said before they began to walk towards the table. She hoped that he never would hurt her in anyway. She loved him too much for her heart to be hurt like that.

Berenson stopped laughing so hard and looked at Madeline. “Well at least we know Nathaniel is ready for a wife someday. We also know that he is well prepared for when his wife becomes pregnant. He knows to stay out of the way.”

Iverson chuckled. “Well what matters is that he shouldn’t have been up there in the first place. They were already warned beforehand. For them to go against our wishes in the first place was very rude.” He replied.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2014, 9:08 pm

"I hope you and your family have a wonderful night as well.  Oh and mention my name and the drink will be on the house."  Jasmine finds herself curtsying to Anton and watching him walk back to his table.  He is really nice and polite.  He also has the looks, but there is something missing.

~~~~

Vincent enjoys having Serena touch him.  He leads her back to the table.  Fortunately he is used to boisterous family dinners.  They are the norm back home.  The song picks up the beat.  Madeline and Berenson go out on the dance floor.

Jasmine returns to the table but unlike everyone else she is quiet.  She looks back over at Anton with his family.  They have in fact ordered the special drink.  She turns her attention to her mom and Dad dancing. Normally that helps, but not this time. She looks at the others. “I need to get some air, I will be right back.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th March 2014, 3:20 pm

Serena looks over at Mallory and Jacobi. “She’s been like this for a while now, ever sense Vincent and I started dating. We usually do our best to not show too much affection to each other around her, but I think she’s a little jealous. Even Nathaniel has been talking to someone and my sister has been talking to Prince Malachi.” She explained.

She took Vincent’s hand and squeezed it. “I wish I could help her more.”

Mallory smiled. “Don’t worry about it. I will go talk to her.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th March 2014, 4:15 pm

Jasmine goes outside to clear her head. She sits down on a bench and takes out her sketch book. Drawing usually helps to clear her head. However it is not working this time. She starts going over her head the pros and cons of Anton.

~~~~~~~

Vincent sits back. "This may not have to do solely with that though." He looks over at Anton. "It may have to do with him as well." Vincent watches as Mallory leaves them. He turns to Serena. "I hope she can help. Jasmine probably needs someone to talk to now."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th March 2014, 4:46 pm

Mallory makes her way outside. She walks over to Jasmine and sat down beside of her. “So what’s on your mind?” She asked. She looks over to see what Jasmine is working on.

~

Serena looks over at Anton. “I didn’t think she had feelings for him.” She looks over at Vincent. “If anyone can help her, Mallory can.” There was so much going on with all the ruckus of the family going on. Serena smiles as she gets an idea. “Why don’t we ditch everyone and go for a walk?” Serena whispered into Vincent’s ear.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th March 2014, 5:05 pm

Jasmine smashes her eraser on the paper. "I don't know grandma. Ugh when did life get so complicated." She stuffs her sketchbook into her bag. "You saw that guy I was dancing with. He is Prince Anton of Langoria. He is gorgeous, really nice, and treats me like a lady. Everything a girl should like right."

She looks at Mallory. "He is also heir to the Langoria throne. And I don't know maybe I am being selfish, but I just cannot see myself with him. Is there something wrong with me?"

~~~~

Vincent nods and stands up. "Serena would you like to take a walk with me." He offers her his hand. She takes it and they leave Mallory's. "So where do you want to go? I cannot believe how beautiful it is at night even."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th March 2014, 5:18 pm

Mallory watches Jasmine. She smiles as she listens to her. “There is nothing wrong with you Jasmine. Prince Anton is a very nice looking young man but if you don’t feel anything for him then you can’t make yourself feel something for him.”

~

Serena takes Vincent’s arm and they disappear from the boisterous family gathering. “The nights are beautiful here. Come on, let’s go to the castle. The old study has a balcony and its beautiful up there in the night.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th March 2014, 5:30 pm

"The thing is I like him. He is a wonderful guy, but what happens if Lawrence gives me the throne? I will not give up being the Queen. I can't ask him to give up his throne either." She looks at Mallory. "How does one know when a guy is the one? I mean look at Aunt Kalista, she was betrothed to Uncle Iverson. Whose to say I cannot be the same to Anton?"

~~~~~~~

Vincent walks with Serena back to the castle. The guards greet them with smiles. "Wow the people here are really more relaxed. I know the guards at home would have stopped and questioned us."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th March 2014, 5:45 pm

“There are things I can’t tell you, which you just have to feel for yourself. You will know in your heart. Kalista and Iverson just happened to have a special bond.” Mallory said. “I remember the first time I met your grandfather. I had butterflies in my stomach and I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I knew he was the one I would love forever.”
~~

Serena leads Vincent upstairs to her room. “I know they would have, unless your father or Sam was with them. Everything is so much more relaxing here. Unlike Rosario where half the year is work and the other half is cold.” She sighed as she walked with him to the old study. They walked in and Serena took him out to the balcony. “So what do you think?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th March 2014, 5:51 pm

Vincent stands on the edge of the balcony. He can see the maze and the city from here. He pulls Serena to his side and kisses her gently. "This is beautiful, but not as beautiful as you. Do you realize that your hair shimmers in the night?"

~~~~~~

"Thank you Grandma. I guess I needed someone to talk to. Maybe I will sleep on it and relax a little." Jasmine places her head on Mallory's shoulder. "So do you know what Lawrence is up to at all?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th March 2014, 6:01 pm

Serena smiles and runs her fingers through Vincent’s hair. “I never knew.” She said. “Did I ever tell you how much you make me happy?” She kisses his lips again.
~~

“You should rest Jasmine. I can tell you have been a little uptight lately. I always knew that you didn’t belong in Rosario. The most uptight people you will ever meet.” Mallory chuckled and put her arm around Jasmine. “That old goat is keeping everything to himself except for those who are involved with whatever he has going on. He won’t even tell Jacobi.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th March 2014, 6:12 pm

Vincent begins to rub her lower back between her top and skirt of her dress. "I never realized your skin was so soft. I also love looking into your sparkling eyes." After he is finished kissing her, he rests his forehead on hers. "How did I get this lucky? The Goddess has blessed me when she gave me you."

~~~~~~~

Jasmine laughs at Mallory. "They aren't that bad, but yes the Moldovans are more relaxed. I was hoping you would know something. Grandma, thank you so much for talking with me. It helped. If Mom and Dad ask, tell them I went home." Both ladies stand up. Jasmine give Mallory a hug and they part ways.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th March 2014, 6:21 pm

“And I never knew how handsome you were without your shirt. Look at how gorgeous you look.” Serena said. She rubbed his chest as he rested his forehead on her own. “We are both blessed by the goddess. I think this is the first time we have ever been this close with this little clothing on. I think I like it.”
~

Mallory smiles and watches Jasmine walk away. She walks back inside and Jacobi takes her hand when she takes her seat. He winks at her and she winks in return. “Does she feel better?” he asked.

“Better than she did. She will be just fine.” Mallory said.

Berenson looked at Mallory. “Where did Jasmine go?”

“She went home Berenson, don’t worry, she is fine.” Mallory said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th March 2014, 6:49 pm

"I am liking it too, maybe a little too much." Vincent sighs and backs up slightly. He knows he shouldn't be having thought like this. He closes his eyes imagining what Iverson would do if he caught them like this. Or even his own father for that matter.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine arrives at home and goes to her room. She heads to her balcony with her sketch book and other materials. There she starts to draw a detailed picture of Anton. Even the background is detailed. It looks like he should be standing with someone, but she cannot draw herself there. For some reason it feels wrong to draw her standing at his side.

On a separate piece of paper she draws herself dancing. Once again it appears there should be someone dancing with her, but that place is empty as well.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top