Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guilds Role-Play

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guilds Role-Play - Page 9 Empty Guilds Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 15th May 2014, 3:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ATTN: ALL]

It is a beautiful day, around three in the afternoon, the whole of the region suffering from rather strong winds. It is warm and sunny outside, until the wind blows when it is somewhat chilly. The clouds float on by with the wind's direction, giving the blue sky a bit of variation in design. The towns and cities bustle with busy citizens, Guild Hall doors open and close as business concludes and begins for various members and of course, the streets and halls are also busy with chatter--as it would seem that although things are the same today as they would be on any other day, there is one thing that every living person has in common today.

Everyone that is willing to talk about it seems to have this feeling...a feeling of wrongness. Today feels different, somehow, in some way, though no one is certain as to why this is so. Some are mildly worried, others simply casting it off as just a weird phase. Many have approached the Guilds that are local to them, inquiring if anything can be done it. This has led everyone to realize that even magic casters have felt these odd feelings in their guts, though they seem not to know of its cause or how to make the feeling go away. Everyone has been uneasy since they woke from their beds this morning, but they day still continues on, as if the global feeling did not exist...

Guilds Role-Play - Page 9 Post_s10

Last edited by Leah7 on 27th February 2015, 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Guilds Role-Play - Page 9 Empty Re: Guilds Role-Play

Post by MethosArchaic 1st October 2014, 8:49 pm

[Attention: Ilyana, Slymeria, Nymeria, Stalker dude, Other Edgies, Open]
[Location: Infinity Edge Main Hall, Ilyana's Dining table; Perta City, Ventya State - UMS Territory; Morning]

Xiax blinked a few times as he came too, immediately pushed back his chair and held his hands out wide looking down at his soaked pants. There was some mumbled out of date swears when he hastily set back down the pitcher. The water was still glowing slightly, which was a clear give away of what had happened.

"I think I've got all that." Xiax said looking around for something to use to sop up his mess, and settled with his sweat soaked shirt.

'As far as introductions go, that could have been worse.' he said internally,going over what he'd over heard while spaced out, something that wasn't always the case. Xiax continued to try and clean up his mess, when he caught sight of something dripping a bright red on the floor below him.

Tentatively his hand rose to his face and to his nose in particular. They found a wetness there, he'd apparently started to have a nose bleed. 'just !@#$#%Y$' Xiax cursed to himself as he put his shirt to his nose and blotted away the blood.

He then proceeded to clean his face and snorted up some-more of the seepage to prevent it from dribbling all over the floor. His hand made another pass with the wet rag and cleaned up the remainder of the mess before he got back up into his chair.

"Sorry." Xiax said glancing over at Ilyana as way of an apology, as he snorted a tiny bit of clotting blood up his nose, while scooting closer to the table. No reason the food should go to waste, he had a perfectly full cup, albeit glowing cup of water, but why waste it?
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 2nd October 2014, 6:46 pm

[ATTN: Ilyana, Sylmeria, Xiax, Open]
--Infinity Edge Main Hall, Dining table; Perta City, Ventya State - UMS Territory; Morning--

Nymeria politely listened to Ilyana's briefing as she took the last few sips of her beverage. Xiax remained in Nymeria's scope of interest seeing that he continued to act strangely. She wanted to speak up about her comfort with her own powers; it seemed Ilyana wasn't notified of Nymeria's competence, although the blood user was still fairly new to her guild. The guild master and the others probably weren't aware of what Nymeria could do, and for a moment, Nymeria pondered it intriguing. There may come a day where Nymeria would have to face against Blazing Swords for her own goals. Better to have the guild master's goons think less of her when the right time comes.

The man Nymeria presumed was Kennot appeared to be a cheery young fellow-a good candidate for Sylmeria's assistant. But his mettle would truly be tested when it came to putting a weapon in Sylmeria's hands.

"Well, I'm already accustomed to my abilities, I would say. But I'm sure our guild master chose you of all people for a reason. I look forward to our first session." Nymeria's voice came out soft and modest with a spritz of excitement, accompanied by a friendly smile.

-----

[Attn: Janos, Open]

If Janos is attentive of his surroundings, he will hear the sound of paws striking the floor just a few feet away from him before a somewhat large and slender dog runs right past him. It then closes in on a nearby table, laying under it as if it were hiding. Paying Janos or his forge work little mind, the animal constantly looks left and right of its body as pants, exposing its long tongue. The dog seems to be well maintained and strong for its size. Its head held high, and its pointed ears perked, the dog will simply stare at Janos if he chooses to do something about it.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 2nd October 2014, 8:07 pm

(ATTN : Sheridan, Diggle/Anyone around listening)

--Trentonsville Inn; Northern UMS Territory; 10am ish-–

When Sheridan mentionned no interuptions from her, Ryla pouts and then sit down. The atmosphere became really tense and serious all of the sudden when Diggle started talking. However he was interupted when a worker from the inn brought a glass of water for each one of them. She then mentioned something about their friend causing trouble. Ryla was a bit confused and when Diggle got suspicious of Ryla, she turned toward him.

''Uh ?! ... No it wasn't me !! ... A scary girl.... mmm... Who could that be ?'' Ryla told to herself wondering. ''OH ! .... must be that dark aura coming from that corner ! '' She said with a smile pointing toward Noire. ''I wonder where the other t-... Oh one of them is on the floor... I have no idea what happened, but wow. I'll have to find Lark after.... ! '' And there she was thinking out loud. ''I'll explain who they are after. You go ahead Diggle ! '' She said trying to be as cheerful as she could.

(ATTN : Chiron, Nadleeh)

- Train heading toward Ferrum -

''I know.... But I still can't believe it that he's doing that here... '' He let go of another sigh and finally get up. He check in the stuff available within the cabin and take out a water bottle to drink. ''Oh I was wondering... Have any of you two met Members from Ferrum before ? I am just slightly curious...''
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd October 2014, 9:07 pm

[Attn: Ilyana's table]

Sylmeria's hands slipped under the table at this woman's--Ilyana's--words, gripping her knees unconsciously as she listened with fear in her heart. She took several calming breaths as she tried to muster up the courage to speak.

"My...apologies," she began, trying to hold poise while feeling like she was crumbling inside, "but I would...be doing you a disservice if I wasn't honest." She took another breath, slowly forcing her eyes to meet Ilyana's, but as she spoke her eye fell into the middle of the table. "I...am here at the behest of my Guildmaster, and while I promise I will not give you lackadaisical effort, I...do not believe...that in me...can be controlled. This...is madness...and...is like prodding a sleeping dragon."

Her breathing was quickly becoming shallow and fast, sweat trickling down her face as terror gripped her at the prospect of grabbing a weapon. The images from last night's journey played in her mind.

[Attn: Ryla, Sheridan, Noire, anyone in the common room]

Lark came from upstairs carrying his belongings and his sack. He could see that the hyper girl and the researcher were having a busy talk with someone new. He'd have preferred to be on his way, but he still needed to get his hearing fixed, and the hyper girl had promised to do so.

He found a table nearby and left them to it. Their conversation was of little interest to him and besides, he couldn't hear them, anyway.

[Attn: Nadia, Open]

"Don't take that tone with me, princess," Eran said with a grin that didn't reach his eyes. "Or maybe we should give your associates a show, remind them where you come from." He looked her up and down. "Classy shit doesn't mean shit, bitch. You'll still moan like a wildebeest, I bet."

His boys chuckled and grinned aggressively as they looked her up and down with almost violent lust. Eran's smile deepened, but there was no smile in those eyes.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd October 2014, 10:29 pm

Kaimele
{ATTN: Open}
Marketplace; Terrenia City; Morning

Kaimele is happy to find some of the items she needs. The store people were nice enough to double bag it as well to keep it dry. Now she needs a new wig or two and her outfits will be complete. She leaves the store. There a young man approaches her. He is tall and has beautiful eyes. The man offers her his arm.

She smiles at him. “Well I still have a few more items to pick up for a friend.” She looks down at her bag. “But I can pick them up after we are done. Instead of taking your arm though, how about we share an umbrella?”

xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 3rd October 2014, 11:06 pm

[ATTN: Fuyu, Darius, Alex]
--Walsh Guild Hall; UMS Border Territory, Morning--

Ouch. That stung, but as he stepped out of Alex's office Seere forced a shrug. If he let every time something like that happened bother him, he'd be a wreck. He stifled his annoyance and stretched, glancing back at the glacier to see where he was. Talking to him seemed like... a chore.

He shrugged and started to walk out of the guild in the direction of the dyers. Work was work, he wasn't about to start complaining now.

[ATTN: All in inn]
--S'venton Inn; UMS, Targon State, Morning-–

His smile made her want to puke, and she swallowed back bile, trying not to break down and cry. Instead she reached one hand out, bracing herself on the back of her chair as her face slowly went red. Her hands were shaking, and she gripped the chair tighter to try and hide it but who was she kidding, everyone could see it. This is all a dream. This was just another dream, she'd wake up sooner or later but she just had to ride this out.

Nadia tried to pull herself back together, but she could feel herself mentally shutting down. I can't do this much longer. And the fastest way to get him out of here was to make him happy.

"Why are you here," Nadia said, unable to keep her voice from faltering at the end.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 20th October 2014, 4:39 pm

[ATTN: Ryla, Sheridan, Anyone Listening]
--Trentonsville Inn; Northern UMS Territory; 10am-–

Diggle nods his head at Ryla's response. "Miriam requests that I close off the dig site with my barrier magic for now. No one will be able to get in or out while it lasts and until then, we can work on getting new Guild Members to work shifts there. In the meantime, you and anyone else related to what happened to you guys down there will have to return with me and the bodies so that we can get everyone's statement, as well as tend to their health, if anyone was injured."

Diggle pauses, hesitation written all over his features. He frowns, "I'm afraid that their burials will have one additional death mate...but, he would wish to be buried with his members, for sure. I regret to inform you both that Rex has passed from this world, though the details of his death cannot be discussed here."

[ATTN: Ryushi, Chiron]
--UMS and Sarrice Border; Train Station; Morning--

Nadleeh looks up as she is asked about whether or not she knows anyone from Ferrum. She shakes her head, looking back through the window for a brief moment before returning her gaze to her Guild Master and replying politely and with a hint of nervousness.

"I am afraid that I never have--in fact, I will never have been this far from home before now. I can't say that I am certain I know much about the Guild's reputation or even what it was established for, to be honest."

[ATTN: Nymeria, Sylmeria, Xiax]
--Infinity Edge Main Hall, Dining table; Perta City, Ventya State - UMS Territory; Morning--

Ilyana smiles at Xiax and then Nymeria pleasantly as the Nymeria responds with some confident in her own abilities. Of course, her task is to train Sylmeria, not her, but she would never deprive the poor girl of good fights and no tasks to do but watch--that would be quite boring, she is sure. However, she doesn't have much time to say anything when Sylmeria speaks with great sadness in her voice, with a great lack of the confidence that Nymeria was lucky to have. Ilyana saw herself, looking at her as she spoke, and it made her nostalgic.

"I know that you don't believe it." Ilyana says openly, "Nor did I, when I was wrapped up in the arms of a great beast that I did not understand. Nor did I when I woke to see the bloodied bodies of children at my feet. Yet, here I am today and I would die before I let another child die by my hands, nor any others."

She clears her throat and many of the Guild members in the dining hall began to quickly bustle out, but the chatter remained to a minimum as she speaks directly to Sylmeria again. "I know that what I am about to ask you is a lot--it's asking everything from you and it is terrifying. I can promise you, here and now, that if you do as I ask, you will not be harmed, nor will anyone else. If we do not see your other half, Sylmeria, we cannot assess how best to train you and assist you with your situation. I am asking you to willingly transform just one more time."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 20th October 2014, 5:52 pm

[Attn: Nadia, Open]
--S'venton Inn; UMS, Targon State, Morning-–

Eran and his men smiled as some of his other men returned. "Why I'm here is my business, bitch," he said with a threatening chuckle. "But I'll be seein' ya, I'm sure. For now, I'd suggest you wake up..."

Nadia would blink and find that she had never left her seat. The others around her were chatting nervously or looking around fearfully. Eran and his men would be gone.

[Attn: Ilyana's table]

She looked at the woman as Ilyana replied to her. Pain and anguish rested in her eyes and Sylmeria knew this woman had shared a similar tragedy. A similar fate.

Her breathing was still rapid and only got more so as Ilyana asked for her to transform into the beast again. She gripped the edges of the table, getting lightheaded as she tried to focus and calm down her breathing. She was as pale as a sheet, sweating, and visibly trembling. She breathlessly looked at Ilyana and managed a teary nod. "I...will try..."

[Attn: Ryla's group]

Lark wrote feverishly, bent over sheets of paper as he wrote musical scores to overly the rhythm he had written last night, lost to the world. Trumpets and French horns to hail it in and the first thirty-six measures in Gregorian chant. It was a beast of a score.

[Attn: Dog]

There was little reason to go to the forge, seeing as someone else was going to be doing his work, now. He came down to the main floor to sit in the common room. However, down the way, he saw a curious sight around the forge. "A dog?"

His forge could be a lethal place--who the hell had left the door open?--so he went down to close the entry to his forge and shoo the dog away. Closing the door, he turned the little fellow.

"Why hello there?" he said. "You gonna let me hop on your back and fly away?"

Last edited by Venom on 20th October 2014, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 20th October 2014, 6:51 pm

[Attention: Ilyana, Slymeria, Nymeria, Stalker dude ... Kennet, Other Edgies, Open]
[Location: Infinity Edge Main Hall, Ilyana's Dining table; Perta City, Ventya State - UMS Territory; Morning]

Xiax looked down at his plate thinking as he paused in eating. How could he continue to remain paranoid, given what Ilyana had just said? Just how could he keep trying to run into the dark little closet and hide away when it seemed that others had it just as bad. Had he just been wanting to paint mages in bright pastels when it was just as likely that they might have been the opposite? He hadn't exactly been doing that, but he hadn't exactly been doing anything to the contrary.

He heard a shaky reply, it was the girl across from him - Sylmeria. He wasn't going senile yet, that was for sure. Perhaps he was just being like a fearful child, afraid to sleep with the light out, scared of things imagined.

Given how nice Iylana was being, how sympathetic and understanding, he didn't really have an excuse. Even though Xiax had eaten still, he hadn't touched cup. The water was still glowing from within it, as he held the cup. He was still worried about it, after all it could go REALLY badly if he had an episode.

Lifting the cup to his lips, he sighed in resignation. "What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger." he whispered much louder than he realized, as he drank and set to finishing everything remaining.
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 20th October 2014, 7:54 pm

[ATTN: Inn]

Nadia blinked as she realized she was seated - and Eran was gone. She brought her hands down and folded them, shaking, underneath the table, where no one could see. It really was a dream. She'd had dreams like this before, of course, but rarely while awake. And of all times...

She took a breath and looked up. "E-Excuse me for a moment," she said, standing up a little too quickly, her chair shrieking as it slid back on the ground. The others were too busy talking to pay her any mind, she hoped, and she turned too quickly to recognize the mood of the room.

She walked off, crossing her arms over her chest to hide her hands as she darted down the hall towards the washroom. As she made it, she slammed the door behind her, latching it before her and leaning against it. She slid down to the floor, her knees pulled up in front of her and her arms crossed over her chest.

Finally free from the sight of others, her shoulders started shaking, the tremor spreading and growing more violent as it passed through her body. She choked out a sob, burying her face in her knees to stifle it. It's all in your head. It's all in your head...
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 21st October 2014, 9:57 pm

[Attn: Ryushi, Nadleeh]

Chiron hoped his guildmaster's mood would improve in time, but for the moment, he wanted to know if any of them had already met the accompanying guild.

"I don't think I have either." Chrion replied earnestly. "I've been to many regions and guilds but never have I visited the Ferrum group." The doctor himself felt a little excited to meet the Guild. He knew it operated differently from the other guild affiliations, but he only had a vague idea of what they do. The upcoming mission should be an eye-opening experience.

[Attn: Janos, Open]

A young lad, around 16 years of age, walked into the forgery, taking exhausted breaths. "Greyson! Come here boy!" The boy calls out before leaning on his knees. He catches his breath for a few more moments before inspecting the area in front of him. He has a lot of room to search but maybe one of the workers knows where the dog went. The boy of black-bluish hair walks up to the nearest forgery worker and asks if he's seen a dog in the room. Answered with a "nope", the boy continues forward, steadily growing worried.

Meanwhile, the dog continued panting away, staring at Janos with large, curious eyes. It turned its head at the sound of the boy's voice, but it didn't make any motion to remove itself from its hiding place. The dog merely watched its surroundings while hanging its tounge every couple of seconds.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 22nd October 2014, 6:44 pm

(ATTN : Sheridan, Diggle)

--Trentonsville Inn; Northern UMS Territory; 10am-–

Ryla listened to Diggle's explanation on how they would proceed from here and the only thing she did was to nod about it everytime he would had something. Before he got to rex she added ''I'll need to bring along this boy who helped us. '' She said pointing toward Lark.

She didn't get into details for now though to let the man continue talking. The moment he proceeded however... Ryla froze completely. A tear started to form on her right eye and started to fall. Then the same for the other. ''W-what... ? He... He's gone ?.....'' She seemed broken as more tears came down. Ryla wanted nothing more then to ask how it happened, but knew she couldn't ask at the moment. ''Before we bury him... Can I see his body?... '' She asked really slowly showing difficulty to ask about it. But it was obviously hinting that Ryla wanted to see if she would see anything of use. If her ability was to work on the dead.

(ATTN : Chirron, Nadleeh)

- Train heading toward Ferrum Coordinator's city -

Ryushi listened to both of his guild members and then said ''I see... well I guess we'll find out on the spot then. '' He was a bit nervous though he was trying his best to hide it. Ryushi was one really good guildmaster who cared for his members and saw everyone from the guild as familly. However when it came to meeting with new people he was always a bit anxious on the inside. Even more when it was a guild with big influence.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 27th October 2014, 9:26 pm

[ATTN: Alex, Seere, Darius] (With Leah!)
--Walsh Guild Hall; UMS Border Territory, Morning--

Fuyu gave the Guildmaster a level stare before turning and leaving the room. The man was being unreasonable, but there was no point in arguing. Instead, he waited for Darius to come out of the room.

"What did you tell him?" Fuyu asked, frowning.

"Everything?" Darius says, rubbing the back of his neck. "I may not be trustee for much longer..."

"So you're in trouble too? Something weird is going on here..." Fuyu thrust his hands into his pockets. He was trying not to let his irritation show but it was difficult.

"I think maybe... that guy we were investigating is up to something," Darius adds. "This blows."

Fuyu sighed. He had hoped that Darius had said something that had upset the Guildmaster or that he at least knew something, but he seemed to be just as in the dark. "Well, I suppose we both have jobs we should be doing."

With that, he left Darius and headed for the entrance of the Guild. As he went he could hear whispers among the other guild members and he knew they were about Seere, Darius, and himself. He picked up his pace and went back out into the dreary day.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd November 2014, 9:38 pm

Jacobi
--UMS Border Territory; Morning--

Jacobi waits inside the inn until the rain lightens up. He sits alone at the bar, even the tender is only approaching him to refill his drink. He set the money down and leaves. The rain has lightened up. He digs out the compass the Quinn representative gave him. He opens it up, skeptical of the power of it. Might as well test it out. He digs out the list and finds the first name on it. He looks at the compass and says the first name. The compass spin erratically at first until it points south. Better than nothing, but next time he is asking for a map.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 4th November 2014, 5:49 pm

[Attn: Diggle, Ryla, Open]

- Trentonsville Inn (Northern UMS Territory) –

Sheridan had remained awfully stoic until Diggle mentioned the passing of Rex. In that moment, a frown was present on his face. “I…see.” His voice was barely above a whisper. How and why did this happen? He wanted answers, but he surmised that the guild was probably in the process of figuring out what had happened itself.

He would need to find out more as soon as he could. A mix of sorrow and anger stirred inside him, but he wouldn’t let it show…not just yet anyway. Right now, he needed to think clearly.

Looking over, he saw that Ryla was visibly upset, understandably too. Reaching to her, Sheridan attempted to show his support for his companion by patting her back. “I think that is a reasonable request.” He said, hoping that Diggle would agree. Not only would it be appropriate to allow guild members to say their goodbyes, but Ryla’s ability may be able to pick something up. Sheridan imagined that Ryla had already come to this conclusion.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 10th November 2014, 4:03 pm

[ATTN: Sylmeria, Nymeria, Xiax]
--Infinity Edge Main Hall; Perta City, Ventya State - UMS Territory, Late Morning--

Ilyana smiles at each of her new visitors and then turns to walk away from the table after a short gesture to show that she would like them to follow. She moves deeper into the Guild Hall, exiting the building and entering the center of the square-shaped building to reveal an inner courtyard. The grass looks healthy, but circles and lines are drawn here and there, as if painted. The area is cleared, though there is no question that a few faces can be seen here and there, staring out the windows and looking down expectantly.

"This is where we will train--each of you can come and train here whenever you wish. If someone else is already training here, feel free to join them. We all wish to improve and learn from each other quite eagerly." Ilyana says. "I'll begin today's training with some basic training lead by some lead trainers that I have assigned--but first, I will see what Sylmeria here transforms into."

At this last part, Ilyana points to the center of the grassy courtyard area, where a yellow-gold circle is painted. Two lines go through it, as well, meeting the courtyard's edges and cutting the field into thirds. Ilyana walks nearer to the center, herself, moving slow and looking patient. She does, however, pull a blade seeminly from nowhere, the blade held tightly in her hand and away from Sylmeria. She looks to the others.

"I'd advise that each of you keep to the edges while those who have been asked to assist me take formation." Ilyana sighs, looking somewhat sad. She knows all too well what she is about to ask this young lady to do.

[ATTN: Nadia]
--S'venton; UMS, Targon State, Late Morning-–

As Nadia flees the table, the others look to each other, not sure what to do or say. The awkward silence ensues, the Mayor bending down, pulling out a file from a suitcase he had carried in and setting it on the table. His face, incredibly pale, does not look any of them in the eyes.

"Take this. It'll answer anything you need to know." The Mayor says, "I Have to go, too. My apologies."

With that, the man rushes from the building.

[ATTN: Chiron, Ryushi]
-- Southern Shaenet Train, Late Morning --

Nadleeh nods her head in understanding, looking back out the window with silence. She doesn't think of much, her mind moving about over memories as the train ride continues on quietly. She is at peace with herself for several minutes, probably over half an hour, when her thoughts are abruptly interrupted with a large jerk from the train as it lurches forward and attempts to come to a sudden stop.

The loud screeches come from the tracks as the large contraption slowly slides forward against the brakes as sparks fly out from the train's speed decreases. Nadleeh is thrown forward in the small car, her hands going up against the wall over Ryushi's head as she almost tumbles into him. Her knees ram up forward against the seat, and she gasps in surprise as they lurch forward from the force. Looking out the window, she can tell that the train is slowly coming to an unscheduled stop.

"Wha--what's going on?" Nadleeh asks, struggling to right herself.

[ATTN: Seere, Fuyu]
--Walsh Guild Hall; UMS Border Territory, Late Morning--

After working at the dye room for several hours, cleaning up their mess and helping to move heavy supplies about, an explosion occurs--within the same building a few floors below. The building begins to shake violently and collapse downwards as the dyers begin to scream and panic. Seere and Fuyu may have time to escape before falling into lower floors, but if they choose to go, they may be unable to assist any survivors immediately.

As fire and smoke rises up from the wreckage, it is obvious that what has occurred here is magic--the fire that tastes at the building's destruction is green.

[ATTN: Lark, Ryla, Sheridan]
-- Trentonsville Inn; Northern UMS Territory, Late Morning -–

Diggle cries a little as he meets Ryla's sorrow, understanding how she feels completely. Through the entire train ride, he had thought only on what had happened here, pondering over the size of barrier he would need to use and other such statistics--he had avoided thinking of his loss and now that he was speaking of it, he could do that no longer.

After a few tears, his head resting in his hands as he used his elbows to support himself on the table he raises his head up to confirm that she will probably have access to his body, though only Miriam can grant her permission in all of that, technically. Either way, he doubted she would refuse Ryla's request, especially considering her ability.

He clears up his face, wiping the tears away, though the grief remains on his face. Clearing his throat, he looks about the room and hopes not to have made too much of a scene. He takes a large drink from his water and then stands.

"Okay...Ryla, you come with me to the ruins and help me set up this barrier." Diggle says, trying to sound official, though his voice is still a little unsteady. "Sheridan, take Lark to the train station after you get all of your things--and get Ryla's stuff, too, will ya? We can just meet you there and get the hell out of this place. If we don't leave soon, we will miss the last train before the storm."

[ATTN: Kaimele]
-- Marketplace; Terrenia City, Late Morning --

The gentleman takes the umbrella for Kaimele, ready to walk with her down a nice, crowded path--the alleys and walkways slowly shift back and forth from being heavily crowded from the rush to get home into being quite empty as many of them avoid leaving home at all. He is quiet, strangely enough, hardly saying much at all as he walks with her, other than small talk about the weather and about how terrifying storms can become.

After a while, a young girl about the age of fifteen approaches the two, curtsying deeply. She has long, straight, blonde hair that trails down past her back. Her bright, blue eyes are wide open with a smiling expression to go with them as she rises up from her polite curtsy, the pale blue dress making it clear that she is a high-class citizen of the town. The sleeves of the dress are short, revealing the Guild tattoo on her upper arm, the mark of a beautiful peacock feather.

"Hello, milady and good sir!" She greets politely. "I am an errand girl and I'm here to deliver a message to this lovely lady, here. Would you mind giving us a moment, so that I may complete my task?"

Her voice is high pitched, but soft, and rather gentle and quiet, as well. She looks to the gentleman pointedly, though she does know it is somewhat rude to interrupt a walk--but she must complete her job, after all. Luckily, the gentleman expresses complete willingness to depart from their company, saying a pleasant farewell to each of the ladies, kissing their hands and winking at Kaimele before taking his own exit after returning the lady's umbrella to her.

"Hi, there." The girl says cheerfully. "My name is Brigantia. And you are Kaimele, though you go by another stage name. My magic helped me to find you, so I wish to apologize for breaching your privacy."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 10th November 2014, 5:49 pm

[Attn: Ilyana's group]

Sylmeria followed, her heart in her throat and visibly trembling. Her knees almost buckled when they made it to the training grounds, her legs threatening to give way. She leaned against a nearby pillar to catch herself, then did her best to follow on.

Images of her slaughtering the people here flashed through her mind as Ilyana spoke of coming out here to train on her own. Is she mad?!

They reached a golden circle and by her words, Sylmeria knew what was coming. Her trembling became more pronounced and her breathing labored as she fought to not pass out. She could do this. She could do this. She...could do this.

[Attn: Ryla's group]

Lark watched it all in bored silence, having finished the composition. Maybe he should consider reading lips? A few of them were crying--probably over their dead companions. A spark of sympathy stirred inside of him. He understood that loss. But it was none of his business.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 10th November 2014, 10:01 pm

[Attn: Naddle, Ryushi]

Chiron continued mulling about his own business, thinking of the impending encounter between the two guilds. He hoped Ryushi would be ready, but after what Chiron has seen, the young man has capable mind and skill. His thoughts were soon interrupted by a harsh jolt. Nadleeh was only a blur as Chiron's weight pressed him against the back wall. When Chiron was sure the train had stopped, he held out a hand to help Nadleeh up.

"Are you okay?" He asked her, not even realizing the special ability he commanded. He too was curious about what caused the sudden stop, but he was more concerned with the health of his guildmates. Once Chrion made sure Nadleeh was alright, he would then check Ryushi. The woman's body almost crashed right into him, it seemed.

[Attn: Sylmeria, Ilyana, Xiax, Open]
--Infinity Edge Main Hall; Perta City, Ventya State - UMS Territory, Late Morning--

Nymeria stood in the background carefully watching Sylmeria bring herself to walk up to the training grounds. Her sympathy went out to the timid girl. She could only imagine the emotions boiling inside of her rapidly beating heart. Nymeria's jaw clenched under the tension of the moment. By the girl's words, she could kill each guild member in the enclosed space. Nymeria wanted to think the girl was just exaggerating, but there was still a part of her that urged to pull her blade out. Nothing wrong in taking precautions, after all.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th November 2014, 10:04 pm

Kaimele
Marketplace; Terrenia City; Morning

The man is pleasant enough as they walk along. He doesn’t try to hit on her or anything, and she finds herself enjoying his company. She knows that she is a good looking woman, and is graceful from the years of dancing. Their walk is interrupted by a young girl. Kaimele can tell by looking at her that she is higher class.

At first she is afraid that her employer found out who she was until she sees the symbol on her arm. It is the Quinsenterra guild tattoo. What would a Quin agent be doing here? Her companion bids her goodbye. So now the Quin agent has her complete attention. The agent’s next words scare her even more. She has been so careful to hide her two lives. How the hell does this kid know about her dancing?

Kaimele eyes Brigantia wearily. She pulls her to a more private area, sharing her umbrella so she does not get wet. “Excuse me for being so blunt, but what do your employers want and how did you know about me? I am but a simple farmer, hardly Quinsenterra material.”

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 11th November 2014, 9:32 pm

[Attention: Ilyana, Slymeria, Nymeria, Open]
[Location: Infinity Edge Main Hall, Ilyana's Dining table then Training field; Perta City, Ventya State - UMS Territory; Late Morning]

Xiax was the last to rise from the table, as he'd been about to try and maybe go for seconds. Sadly this hobo would just have to wait for a different chance... His hand stole some bread just at the edge of his reach as he left his chair.

Leaving this old man behind huh? Xiax sighed as he hurried to catch up with the girls already out in the hall. Virtues and all that. he thought as he took a bite of the bread and chewed on it while he walked after them.

"This is where we will train--each of you can come and train here whenever you wish. If someone else is already training here, feel free to join them. We all wish to improve and learn from each other quite eagerly." Ilyana said "I'll begin today's training with some basic training lead by some lead trainers that I have assigned--but first, I will see what Sylmeria here transforms into."

So this was the area Xiax was going to be training? Just what kind of magic turned grass to that color? It made him rather tense. When Ilyana strode out casual-confident, drawing her holy blade so effortlessly from within... Xiax to felt a mirrored tingling of the phantom feeling himself. He tried to notice it, "Nothing I guess." and the feeling was gone.

"--ed to assist me take formation."

!! Xiax looked around startled for a second before shooting quick glances around at people already backing up. Quickly the slow old man peddled backwards to get out of the way. His feet continued backwards, then his body stopped with a bump and a bit of a bounce as Xiax turned out to be a bit clumsy too by running into someone.

Even the momentary brush was enough. His eyes flickered with light for a second as he was caught unprepared and mentally defenseless. That's when the Murphy's Law took it's chance at him.

Bread, that delicious wonderful yummy yeasty bastard tried to do him in. "Choke on that you uppity hobo" it very effectively told Xiax in the most primal way possible - Whole Grain revenge!
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 12th November 2014, 5:01 pm

(ATTN : Diggle, Sheridan, Lark, Open)

Ryla nods looking a bit empty, but pause before following him doing a motion toward Lark that she want to write something to him. When he give her what she need to write down she writes ''We'll do a quick trip to the place you find us in to secure the perimeter, you can follow Sheridan to the train and help with stuff needed to be carried there ? We'll go toward our guild right after before the storm hit us.''

With this done she nods to him and move with diggle toward the ruins. On the way there she ask diggle ''What do we do about the one who tried to kill us ? Do we leave him in this prison and others will interogate him later or ?'' It showed that she was just trying to be strong right now, trying to keep her mind busy with other things then their guildmaster at the moment.

(ATTN : Nadleeh, Chirron, Open)

Lost in his thoughts Ryushi heartbeat almost skipped a beat completely when the train came to a sudden stop and Nadleeh almost crashed into him, but managed to catch herself from falling completely on him. Speechless he just looked at Nadleeh, before finally snapping out of it when Chirron asked her if she was okay. He took a deep breath and was about to speak when...

''ARE YOU GUYS OKAY ?!'' Valentino shouts opening the door.

''At least you show up when we need you. '' Ryushi said looking slightly annoyed. ''But yes I am alright, aside from the fact you almost gave me a second heart attack.''

''Eh eh ! That proves you're alive and well my friend ! '' A glare was shot his way and he took one step behind. ''Woah calm d-''

''Valentino you stay behind and check our stuff, we'll go see what's going on. '' He moved forward, passing Valentino and went out of the room.

''Aww don't be like this Ryu... I LOVE YOU TOO !!'' He yelled as the others moved on to see what was going on.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 12th November 2014, 8:27 pm

[ATTN: Fuyu]
--Walsh Guild Hall; UMS Border Territory, Late Morning--

As the floor rumbled from the explosion, Seere stopped what he was doing and straightened up. The floor started to shake and he swore under his breath. "Everyone out!" he yelled, running for the windows as the floor started to collapse. The floor collapsed before the walls, and Seere leaped for the windowsill and clung to it as the rest of the building began to shake. He pulled himself through the window, waiting for the walls to start to fall before he dropped down to the ground below.

He hit the ground hard, falling back on his ass as the building continued to shake above him. "Aw, damn..." That fall hurt - but not as bad as getting caught up in that.

Seere got to his feet, stumbling from the pain in his legs from the fall. "Aight, hey!" he yelled, turning about and looking for bystanders and those who had already made it out of the building. He pointed one of them out directly. "You! Get yer friends and help us out!" Had to get the entrance cleared so they could move people out while they had the chance.

As Seere ran back to the building, he could see green flames licking at the walls - the source of the collapse. Clearly magic, from their color. Who th' hell's got a grudge 'gainst a dye factory?

[ATTN: Inn]

When Nadia came out, she was as composed as ever, with no sign that anything had occurred earlier. The mayor was gone - in his place, an envelope.

She picked up the envelope, paying little attention to her companions - if anything, she seemed to avoid their gaze. Reports on all the missing persons - names, dates, witnesses, etc. She sat down at the table and spread all the reports out, leaning forward as she read over them.

Several patterns showed up. Everyone taken was in roughly the same age range - that is, all the women were the same age roughly, and all the girls were also roughly the same age. An age range, she noticed, that both she and Attica fell into. The only other thing in common between victims was that every one of them was wearing a dress at the time of the disappearance.

Nadia looked over to find Attica. Dress. Of course. She glanced down at her own blouse and skirt and stood up. "Ma'am," she said, to the innkeepers wife. "I don't suppose you have a dress I might borrow? I packed a little light."

She gathered up the files and replaced them in the envelope, glancing over at Attica again. Peppy as Attica was, she wasn't going to be able to fight off her invisible kidnapper if he struck. Nadia took a breath, calming herself down. She had the ideal magic for if someone were to grab her. She just needed to paint a big enough target on herself that the kidnapper went for her instead of Attica.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 17th November 2014, 1:24 pm

[ATTN: Seere]
--Dye Shop; UMS Border Territory, Late Morning--

Fuyu wasn't exactly pleased about having to do the clean up work, however he understood that in the end it was he and Seere who made the mess, so they should help. They had been there for only a few hours before there was a sudden explosion beneath them.

Fuyu dropped what he was doing as the floor began to give way. He could hear the screams of the dyers as they freaked and Seere calling for everyone to get out. There was a window that could be escaped through, but there wasn't time for everyone to get out through it. A woman suddenly grabbed onto him, clearly panicked out of her mind.

Fuyu knew there would be no escape for him, so he put his arms around the woman and said, "Hold on. This is probably gonna hurt." The floor then gave way and they began to tumble through the wreckage. He tried to keep the woman as protected as he could.

When they finally came to rest, Fuyu was surprised to see they were surrounded by green flames. Green? That doesn't seem right... he thought somewhat sluggishly. His whole body, including his head, had taken a bit of a pounding. He pushed the debris off himself and the woman.

"Th-thank you... You saved my life!" the woman exclaimed.

"We're not out of this yet," Fuyu replied. "We need to look for others and try to get out of this hell."
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 20th November 2014, 1:29 pm

[ATTN: Sylmeria, Nymeria, Xiax]

As Xiax was backing away, he bumped into another on-looker, suddenly choking on the food that he was just chewing on. By this point, Ilyana was too far away, but a couple of the Guild members rushed over and were ready to touch him before she called out a halting sound to them. She had promised him that he wouldn't be touched without permission, after all.

Signaling to Kennot, the man slaps Xiax on the back so as to dislodge the food from his throat. He keeps anyone from touching him, demanding to give hims pace, and waits for Xiax to steady himself. Ilyana stands in the center of the field before Sylmeria, watching with alert cautiousness, hoping that the man will be okay. Though he may suffer an effect from being touched by Kennot, she trusts the Guild to get a nurse without magic powers to take care of him if it is necessary.

Looking to her right and left, two twin girls await about thirty feet away, standing at about 5'10 tall with pale skin and matching, big, blue eyes. One is a cherry blonde and the other a red-head. Their identical expressions are neutral as they nod to their Guild Master to confirm their readiness. She smiles at Sylmeria and she tells her that she is in good hands.

She places her weapon into the ground, the blade digging only a few inches deep. Then, the three women back away from Sylmeria about fifty feet away as Ilyana's arms stretch out like inviting wings, her eyes glowing white as a halo appears above her head. Her arms then fold out before her, elbows bent and fingers spread wide with palms facing away as if she is holding up against an invisible wall inches before her.

Ilyana says, "Holy Cage."

Her voice is normal, but is accompanied by another voice that is masculine in sound that speaks simultaneously with her. As the magic is activated, the white-barred cage surrounds Sylmeria within in instant, starting to materialize at Ilyana's fingers and then spreading out until it surrounds her completely, including both above and below her.

The two twins move at the same time in identical poses, their hands moving together at their hip level, bowling out as if they are holding something large when they appear only to be cupping the air. As their offering stance is steadied, the two speak aloud at the same time: "Bolster Ten." As the words are uttered in unison, a small wisp of yellow and pink light rises up from their cupped hands while a matching yellow-pink hue then surrounds the cage's bars.

Ilyana looks to Sylmeria with an expression of confidence and power as her white glowing eyes mask part of her expression. She speaks with her new, strange voice. "It is time."

[ATTN: Chiron, Ryushi]

Nadleeh is still adjusting to what just happened when Chiron asks if she is okay. She doesn't respond, instead just standing up and regaining her balance while she tries to understand what is happening. The Train is finally coming to a full stop, and Nadleeh fights off the feeling of dizziness. She looks to Ryushi as he is ready to speak, but of course, he is interrupted.

Nadleeh sighs as the man comes in, sounding as idiotic as ever. She chooses to ignore his existence, this time. She hasn't the time for any of it. Ryushi gives out the orders and she moves out of the car to follow Ryushi as he decides to investigate. As Valentino calls back after them about love, she rolls her eyes, grateful to know that he won't be where they are going.

Several people were out and about, asking what was going on--most of the passengers are obviously confused and a few people keep bringing up how the train needs to start moving again--after all, they need to make it to their destination before the storm began. Nadleeh is quick to tell people to return to their own rooms and that they are looking into the trouble. She smiles at each person, trying to look confident and reassuring. She is sure that Ryushi will be able to get this thing moving again as they move towards the front of the train.

Opening the door to enter into another car, Nadleeh gasps as she sees that that the entire right side of the train car is missing. A few dead bodies can be seen, though most of the people here are pressed up against the opposite wall in fear, alive and panicky. "What the...?" Nadleeh is somewhat confused.

As they step into the damaged car, she sees a man standing in the distance, somehow looking completely nonchalant as he eats parts of the train that has been ripped from it...specifically, the metallic parts. He's eating metal. With normal teeth. Just standing there as if he's eating a chicken wing. Nadleeh looks to Ryushi for guidance.

[ATTN: Nadia]

The lady smiles, rambling on about how her husband never appreciates a good fashionable lady as she goes to fetch the dress for her. Of course, they are close in size, so it is unlikely that many adjustments will be necessary. Attica looks to Nadia with confusion.

"...what do you wanna dress for?" Xaroff asks, an eyebrow raised. "I mean, I get that it's a Quinsenterra thing for most women...and a couple of dudes...but still."

"She wants to match me!" Attica says with a giggle, "Obviously. I mean, who wouldn't? I'm cute!"

Sache makes the movement of chuckling, though no sound comes out. He shakes his head with a grin as he pats the top of her head. Attica lightly punches him in the arm playfully before she looks over at Nadia expectantly. "So what are we gonna do today?"

The nice lady returns shortly with a very pretty, albeit somewhat frilly, dress.

[ATTN: Seere, Fuyu]
--Dye Factory; UMS Border Territory, Late Morning--

As Seere and Fuyu make their grand landing, quite a few of the injured can be seen, smashed and bleeding by falling debris. A few dead bodies can be seen, as well, but the smoke rising causes a lot of coughing and a lot of blurred vision. After a few minutes, two men walk into the rubble from one of the rooms of the building's basement, looking completely unharmed. One is tall and the other shirt, one a blonde and the other with very dark hair.

They look like complete opposites--not only by their appearance, but also by how they seemed to walk and how they spoke. One wearing nice clothing and the other looked like a hobo...they seemed at odds. Of course, the moment they walk into the room, the green fire begins to fade, avoiding the two completely as if it cannot touch them.

The blonde one looks at the other as they realize that Fuyu and Seere are here, trying to help the survivors. He groans, a half frown on his face as shakes his head with disappointment. He speaks to the dark haired partner of his as if they aren't there.

"See what you did? They're alive! Now we have to fight them!" Blondy says, clearly irritated. He throws his arms up in the air as he speaks with exasperation.

"You can't take Seere." The dark haired man says with amusement, "But I really want the Ice Dragon."

"Shut it! You don't just reveal weaknesses to the enemy, you twat! I can handle Fuyu!" Blondy says with rage. His hands form into fists as he speaks a magic of his own. "Flame Shield!" The shield forms in front of him, green flames lighting up the area.

The dark haired man says, "You have a few moments to clear away the survivors, if you are so worried about their fate.....Iron Dragon's Scales."

A circle of light appears at his feet as his skin becomes...metallic scales in texture. It covers his entire body as he takes a fighting stance, looking at Seere with a challenge in his eyes. The woman that had been saved by Fuyu screams for a few seconds, running from them all to the opposite side of the rubble with fear. She knows that if these people fight down in here...they will all probably die. Magic battles have a tendency of ruining their environment...

[ATTN: Lark, Ryla, Sheridan]

Diggle sighs, clearly unhappy with what he is about to say. "Well, Miriam said to leave him. She says she will arrange for him to be transported to our Guild separately so that we may interrogate him. The thing is, she has to get permission to do that sorta thing, so it may take a bit to get him."

The man looks over to Sheridan and Lark as they are getting up to leave. The magic he is about to use will weaken him greatly and he is going to need Ryla's help with getting back to the train afterwards. Of course, he is also assuming that Ryla may want to gather anything left within the ruins that is valuable, as well, She often returns to the Guild with trinkets and odd items of that sort--though, this was supposed to be an older ruin, so there may be nothing for her to return with this time. Either way, she'd have a chance to take what she wants, if she chooses to.

"Well, let's get this show on the road." Diggle says with reluctance, "This is gonna be hard on me."

[ATTN: Kaimele]
-- Marketplace; Terrenia City, Late Morning --

The girl looks taken aback at Kaimele's words, almost affronted. She clears her throat, shaking her head as she crosses her arms. "Well, that's clearly not a very polite greeting, but I'll take it, since I did just reveal something private to you."

She scratches her head with two fingers, looking about as she ponders how to say what she wishes to say next. She smiles. "I'm not here for Quinsenterra. I'm here for a woman that I owe a debt to. She requested that I find you and give you a message and that is all I am here to do."

She holds out a small envelope, written in a neat hand by the very woman that has hired Kaimele to perform for her this evening. Within it is a request for her early arrival, so that she may be given a room for the night and arrive early enough to avoid the dangerous storm that is soon to come. She wishes to keep the dancer safe at all costs and insists upon her arrival at around two or three in the afternoon.

"Have a nice day, milady." The girl turns to leave and walk away.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 20th November 2014, 1:47 pm

Sylmeria watched the two girls warily, squeaking as the cage sprang up around her. She was too stunned by the weapon in front of her to process Ilyana's changed voice. All she could see was the weapon before her.

She jerked when Ilyana's voice guided her to grab the weapon. She looked upon it as though she looked upon the End of Days.

Images of that other life flashed before her eyes. All the death. All the destruction. Tears streamed from her eyes and she looked around at all these people. All these potential victims. Her hand reached shakily toward the blade.

"I--I'm sorry..." she whispered in despair. Her hand fell on the hilt.

There was a flash of bright golden light and a ripple of power. As it dissipated, laughter took its place. A harsh laugh, one mocking and triumphant that permeated the entire area.

Sylmeria stood there, her head tilted back, sword in hand, laughing. As she tilted her head back forward her laughter slowly stopped. The tear-streaked face looked the same, yet so different.

Gone were the kind blue eyes. In their place was a harsh, calculating pair of glowing, golden eyes that took in their surroundings in a glance, burning with a cold fury, weighing and measuring. The expression was stony, save for the cocky, challenging grin that played on what had once been a soft mouth. The timid posture was gone, replaced with a confident, bold stance with the cold grace of a drawn blade. The soft limbs were replaced by hard muscle contrasting the soft curves.

The golden coals that were her eyes regarded Ilyana with knowing, and her cold grin deepened. "It seems I have you to thank for my release." The voice was Sylmeria's, but without the soft timidity, or the warm, considerate kindness. "Let me embrace you, sister, and etch my gratitude into your body."

Ilyana smirks from the other side of the cage. "Oh, in good time, little caged birdy."

She turns her back to the Valkyrie, looking to Kennot for confirmation. The man's glowing eyes look sad as he shakes his head with a silent no. Ilyana looks a little confused and gestures for the man to walk near her and he heads that way.

"Oh this?" she said, regarding the cage. "Temporary. You be a good girl and lower it, I'll kill you nice and quick. Don't, and I'll show you just how long you can experience my...pleasure." Her attempt at a sweet smile was like a feral wolf smiling at lunch.

Ilyana ignores the creature completely as Kennot draws near. The completely different personality seems to suit Ilyana's theory on the girl's magic, but Kennot seems sure that her theory is entirely wrong. He moves up and speaks softly.

"It's still her. It's still Sylmeria." Kennot clarifies with glowing eyes gazing upon her through the cage. "The separation between the two is purely mental."

Ilyana sighs, "So her power is nothing like mine...it's all in her head. This is going to complicate things."

Kennot nods. "Indeed. You will need to deactivate her, now."

"How?" Ilyana asks.

"The weapon needs to be separated for a certain amount of time--a few seconds, I'm sure." Kennot replies. "But if you hurt her, you hurt all of Sylmeria, including the sweet side."

"Something wrong, my dear?" Valkyrie said with a menacing grin. "Everything not going to plan? Not gonna be able to save 'the poor widdle girl?" Her laugh was uproarious. "Pathetic."

Ilyana smiles. Kennot steps away and back towards the onlookers as Ilyana enters the cage, walking through the cage as if it wasn't there. Windows from the building start opening up and people start talking and gasps can be heard from various directions as the woman takes her first step into the battle zone.

"Pay close attention, Kennot." Ilyana says, her white eyes looking at Valkyrie with disdain. "We still have much to learn about out little bird."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top