Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guilds Role-Play

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guilds Role-Play - Page 12 Empty Guilds Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 15th May 2014, 3:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ATTN: ALL]

It is a beautiful day, around three in the afternoon, the whole of the region suffering from rather strong winds. It is warm and sunny outside, until the wind blows when it is somewhat chilly. The clouds float on by with the wind's direction, giving the blue sky a bit of variation in design. The towns and cities bustle with busy citizens, Guild Hall doors open and close as business concludes and begins for various members and of course, the streets and halls are also busy with chatter--as it would seem that although things are the same today as they would be on any other day, there is one thing that every living person has in common today.

Everyone that is willing to talk about it seems to have this feeling...a feeling of wrongness. Today feels different, somehow, in some way, though no one is certain as to why this is so. Some are mildly worried, others simply casting it off as just a weird phase. Many have approached the Guilds that are local to them, inquiring if anything can be done it. This has led everyone to realize that even magic casters have felt these odd feelings in their guts, though they seem not to know of its cause or how to make the feeling go away. Everyone has been uneasy since they woke from their beds this morning, but they day still continues on, as if the global feeling did not exist...

Guilds Role-Play - Page 12 Post_s10

Last edited by Leah7 on 27th February 2015, 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Guilds Role-Play - Page 12 Empty Re: Guilds Role-Play

Post by MethosArchaic 30th March 2015, 6:29 pm

[ATTN: Ilyana]
[Location:Infinity Edge Guildmaster's office; Perta City, Ventya State - UMS Territory; Late Morning]

Xiax looks down at the folder as it's shut and tucked out of sight in Ilyana's desk. He blinks a few times down at the table as she asks him what he's here for and offers a chair while Xiax wonders what the folder is about.
"Um, well, yes." Xiax says off balance but choosing to remain standing. "I noticed you all sparring, and I was wondering: how exactly?"
"How - What?" Ilyana asks a bit confused.
"What? What??" Xiax says now also confused.
"I don't understand the question."
Xiax takes a second to realign his thoughts, maybe it's because he's getting older.... scary thought that. "What I meant to say was: if they are all sparring then I can probably expect that that's what you'll have me do, but I guess what I am asking is how will I?"
Ilyana brings her hands together, steepling her fingers, and pressing them to her lips in thought. After a few seconds she responds, "Your training will probably begin with non-contact battle skills involving weapons, probably a weapon of your choice. While we are training you to do that, I intend on having Kennet analyze your ability with his magic. From there, we will be able to determine the least painful way to build up resistances for those that do come into contact with you."
"So.... I'm not sparring with others then?" a slightly confused and cautious answer coming from the Hobbo.
"It really depends on what Kennet decides about your ability." Ilyana responds. "We do not wish to traumatize your body with random contact training. For the time we'll just do weapons only, we'll try to not to touch you if we can help it."
Well that sounded alright he guessed, though it did sound like it might get scary eventually. "I don't really know all that much about weapons, I've got a knife, but I wouldn't say I'm good with it." Which was probably true compared to most of the people in here, Xiax probably was all thumbs if it came down to actually fighting them fair. "I've used it to protect myself, but I've never been in a proper fight or anything, always in scuffles if I needed it."
"That's the point. We'll teach you to fight with a real weapon Xiax."
How did he go about explaining what he meant? He ran his fingers through his unkempt hair trying to figure out what to say. "But fighting isn't NOT dirty, know what I mean?" He'd never gotten into a fight that he didn't touch someone, maybe he wouldn't have to explain about the strangling. Xiax pulled his hand out of his pocket where he had reached in nervous habit. Inside the pocket was some braided boot-strings... a improvised strangling cord.
"We're just going to take it one step at a time, that's all we can do." Ilyana said sympathizing in an understanding tone. "That's the point of being in a guild. You're part of a team, they help support you. First we have to figure out your power, then we can help you with it. It'll just just take sometime."
Xiax nodded weakly, understanding what she was saying but still nervous and scared about it. "Ok Ilyana, I'll try not to worry about it."
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 31st March 2015, 1:25 am

[Attn: Diggle group, Open]

He stood there watching the events unfold with detachment. There was one interesting thing, however: though the individual beats produced a seemingly random cacophony, there was an underlying rhythm that seemed to pervade it. He could hear it. He could feel it.

As the loud one went about her antics, he began playing a melody that was unfolding in his head to the music. The music spun around each of them and beyond, filling the air with a heartbreaking beautiful tune, though the sadness that underlay it was enough to make the spirits weep.

He continued to play even after the man landed in front of them, and still on when the weird corpse zombie man came charging past. Lark cared not about what went on, only following the melody.

(Note: All allies have an energy boost--and may need to see a psychiatrist for depression. =p)
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 6th April 2015, 6:07 pm

[ATTN: Kaimele]
--Terrenia City, Crye Estate; 2PM--

Lady and Master Crye watch on with satisfaction as they enjoy the performance of Clementina. The father and daughter look quite triumphantly towards their competitor, Lord Brenton. The man is obviously defeated and it is written all over his face. This year, the Cryes have the victory of not only the finest of parties--but the best entertained...and the party is still only just beginning.

Lady Crye begins to prepare for other arrangements as the dance continues, though only half of her attention goes towards the arrangements of more deserts and foods being passed out within the room. Most of her gaze is still directed towards the stage with mild fascination, even after her first dance has completed and the second one begins. There is no doubt that the best dancer and the best director that money can buy can make the best combination--not in the lady's eyes.

What all of the members of the party have failed to notice, thus far is that they are now trapped--trapped and sealed within a cage. A fine cage, of course, filled with luxury and riches that most would only dream of...but a cage, nonetheless. Still, the night is young and the guests have much time to figure out their predicament. Of that, anyone can be sure.

[ATTN: Ryla, Jacobi, Lark, Dorian]
--UMS Border Territory, Ventya State; Train; 2PM--

The leader of the group raises his hands as his eyes glow--not that anyone can see that from the center of his fog cloud. "Ventis Obscura"

As his spell activates, the fog around him swells up and pushes further and further away from him, sweeps over everyone in the air and creates a dome of darkness, as if the entire group and most of the train are inside of a black bubble. The sun's rays are now blocked and the entire group is covered in pitch darkness and are now unable to see.

The Conductor rolls down to dodge the earth attack, just barely making it in time, thanks to Ryla's vocal warning. As the darkness reaches over him, he does not see the chunk of earth fly by, but rather feels the wind of its wake and is chilled to the bone as he is welcomed by the blackness. He struggles to rise up to his feet again and lightning crackles over his body once more.

For a few brief seconds, he can see just a small range around him just barely and everyone can see him. However, the light that his power emanates fades as he shuts the power off--the lighting is not enough for him to see...and unfortunately, he did just reveal his location in the darkness. He can hear the man that had thrown the earth at him screaming.

Indeed, several feet away, the earth user is rolling on the ground in the dark, his hands over his face as he cries from the pain of the salt that was just thrown into his eyes. Tears streaming, he has no idea that darkness has enveloped him at this time.

The fire user notices the fog shifting and recognizes instantly what is about to happen. The attack from his comrade is luckily a familiar one. He begins to run towards the fog as it moves over him and hides. As the darkness shrouds and covers the entire area, he waits for the perfect moment to strike as he tries to remember the location of where people are as the light goes out.

The needle man sees Dorian's strike coming and decides that it is too late to save himself. He crouches down to allow himself a fraction more of a second with the hopes to get out of the way. His attempt is futile and the blade strikes true, but not before the man's body curls up into a ball and small needles expand out from his skin.

The needles release and blast from his body in all directions at a great speed in defense and Dorian, Lark, Diggle, and Ryla are all in the path of his needle spray. Hundreds of these small, metallic needles shoot towards their bodies with enough speed to cause vast damage if they hit home. Fortunately, Diggle sees them coming and is able to raise a barrier for himself and Ryla--but due to the massive amount of mass he is covering in order to protect the train, he is unable to raise one for his other allies.

Diggle suddenly begins to weep as the darkness covers the area and he realizes that he cannot tell if Lark and the mysterious swordsman are okay. Before, he felt an unexplainable and unexpected fear ((Jacobi's ability--all character's affected)) and anxiety to such a degree that he was nervous. Now, however, as Lark had been playing for a few seconds, depression soaked into his bones and he felt helplessness ((Lark's ability--all character's affected, though Dorian will recover shortly if he uses his ability--but, if he chooses to "recover," he also loses Lark's buff)).

Darkness surrounded them, an explosion of needles granted him only the protection of one ally, screaming can be heard in the distance of either friend or foe, and depression and fear have completely taken over him. There is absolutely no way that they will be able to win this battle. This entire mission will be a failure and all of the civilians in the train will die.

Though the barrier around himself and Ryla is maintained and becomes stronger through his desperation, the barrier around the train completely falls due to his fear and panic. However, his barriers do not emit light, and so there is no way for anyone to know the change in the barriers at this time.

[ATTN: Chiron, Ryushi]
--Southern Targon State; Trainwreck, 12PM--

Nadleeh is about to find the magic user whenever Valentino comes after her to inform her of Ryushi's new orders. They are to help the wounded...but, what are they supposed to do? She's confused. She decides to head towards the head of the train in order to find out from Ryushi first hand. Is she supposed to just do first aid? Are they exiting the train or entering it? What are they going to do now?

Valentino had said he ruined the train's engine...if that's the case, where will they go? Are they supposed to just start walking, now? However, Val tells her to just help him with first aid (albeit in an annoyingly flirtatious way while also mildly somehow still being serious) and so she does as she is told. Still, the questions continue to buzz around in her head.

The conductor moves up to the engine after the madman had place enough distance between himself and the train. He begins to look the engine over, but it is blatantly clear that the damage has been done and that there will be no more life from the train today. He angrily punches the side as he looks out upon the confused passengers--half in and half out of the train where they had been hurriedly ushered in the confusion. He doesn't know what to do, now. And he's angry.

[ATTN: Seere]
--UMS Border Territory, Southern Council State; 3PM--

Rat watches as Seere does his Guildy thing--as expected, he decides to bring the woman along. Not that it's any trouble to him, of course, so he just shrugs as he ushers his own horse to carry on. If the woman's not riding with him, it's no trouble--they are only an hour away from the Guild Hall, anyway.

Besides, if the chick stays conked out the entire trip, he might find some valuables on her. Never know what you can find from a lady that's as nicely dressed as she is. If they are lucky, she'll still be out when they reach White Cross and then he can "help" the girl down from the horse.

[ATTN: Nadia]
--S'venton; Nothern UMS, Targon State; 3PM-–

Xaroff collapses to the ground, now overloaded with mental input from his ability and physical input from Nadia's. He screams in agony, no words discernible as Attica clings to Sache in complete fear. Sache tells Attica not to move as he moves to help the civilian that teleported in efforts to help him against the man that had just attempted to take Attica from him. Sache tugs on the kidnapper as several other of the members of the town move to help him hold the man down as he shouts insults and vulgarities.

He hasn't the chance to look over to understand what is happening to Xaroff. Attica backs up against a wall, pushing back into the crowds and trying to find a way out. She is terrified. Several of the men from the town move towards Xaroff and Nadia, both of whom seem to be attacking each other somehow. They move to try to pull the two apart.

[ATTN: Nymeria, Sylmeria, Xiax]
--Infinity Edge Training field; Perta City, Ventya State - UMS Territory; 3PM--

After Sylmeria's run is complete, Gren pulls his battle with Nymeria to a close. He is impressed, overall, with her fighting skills, but he really does need to see what Kennot's opinion about her will be. That is a discussion for a later time. By now, Xiax has returned and Kennot is talking to him casually about previous training stories.

He dismisses them after he hears the roaring thunder and the rain begins to fall. The dreaded storm that will keep all living beings from outdoors is finally close at hand. Anyone staying out much later than now has some balls. It won't be long before the winds pick up enough to move pull people along.

Gren says, "Alright, swabbies, take a break. Do whatever it is you guys wanna do for a couple of hours. I'll see you at mess."

With that, the training has ended, though Gren does approach Kennot and Xiax for a bit of conversation as the various Guild members all begin to head into the hall. He can see, from flash of light above him, that a barrier is rising up around the Gall grounds. It looks identical to the protective barrier that is used around Blazing Swords and is familiar to him. It is the usual Guild protocol for storms such as these.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 6th April 2015, 8:17 pm

[Attn: Ryla's Group]

His melody cut off abruptly as the needles slammed into him, lifting him off the ground and into the air. He hit the ground hard, sliding a couple of feet before he slid to a stop.

Pain registered, and disorientation, but not much else. The world spun, the already faded colors faded more, his breath came in short gasps, and blood soaked through his clothes.

Am I dying...? Through the numbness, he could feel...something. Was it happiness? It had been so long. He had been looking for the door, but...it looked like he would find another way to be with his parents soon enough. A small smile crept on his face.

"I'm coming...home..."

[Attn: Ilyana's Group, Open]

She leaned against the wall, her breathing labored. She wasn't a common soldier to be endlessly marching, but she had thought she could do better than what she had. It wasn't too surprising, she supposed, but even through the numbness of the day's events, she felt a small prickle of annoyance. It didn't matter.

She left without a word, heading for the women's showers, getting undressed and throwing herself in. She soaked in the heat, letting it wash over her, drowning out the sounds of the world outside. As she leaned against the walls and let the water run over her, soft sobs began to escape her lips until she was full on crying softly to herself. It was all so horrible, so horrible. How would she get through this...?
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 7th April 2015, 5:52 pm

[ATTN: Storm Shelter?]

Nadia pushed away as he rolled off of her, scooting back to put some distance between them before she fell back to the ground, exhausted.

Nadia rolled onto her side and curled up into a ball, pulling on the torn bits of her dress to cover her chest. Her vision swam, the crowd in the room an uncertain haze.

"Get rid of this bitch," she heard Eran say, as loud as if he was right next to her. She reached up to cover her ears, but it did nothing to mute his words. "Leave 'er out back, she's close enough to dead anyway, with the storm comin you can just leave 'er face-down in the gutter. And get this fuckin corpse outta here! We can't have people learnin our whores are killin customers, bad for business..."

As hands reached down to move her, she flinched, and a pulse of pain shot down the brief connection they made. "Don't touch me," she whispered, barely audible.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 7th April 2015, 8:58 pm

(ATTN : Jacobi, Lark, Diggle, Dorian)

Ryla was still hiding behind Diggle as the darkness covered them. ''Eeek !'' She squealed a bit by surprise. ''Diggleeee...'' She whispered not sure where they should go, somehow she felt more panicked then her usual. Before she could even try asking him needles came flying their way and she just closed her eyes as there was no time to act. Thankfully Diggle's barrier stopped the needles from touching them, but Lark's song had stopped. This halt of song was followed by something heavy falling on the ground, or at least she was pretty sure she heard something like that. Ryla hug Diggle this time and says still in a whisper to his ear ''We should move carefully and try to find Lark... I'm worried....!''

(ATTN : Chiron, Nadleeh)

Ryushi felt rather depressed, but he took a deep breath and then approached the conductor in hope that they could get along regardless of what happened. But first he looked at the passengers that were outside and moved toward them. Standing near one of the doors he said ''Please get back inside for now, if there are some with medical experience it would be nice if you could help out tend the wounded. We'll rest a bit and see our options, please remain calm. ''

He then moved to the conductor and could see this one was angry. Looking down he said ''I'm sorry if I got mad earlier... I understand you were in a difficult position. I wish I was more powerful, but it wasn't the case here.... But for now... could we call it a thruce and try to help all those people together ? ... ''
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 7th April 2015, 10:56 pm

[Attn: Ryushi, Nadleeh, Open]

Chiron nodded in compliance after Ryushi commanded him to help the passengers. Without a word, Chiron walked back to the group of people that were wounded. Deploying his emergency medical kit, he cleaned up the wounds of the traumatized victims one by one. Thankfully, most of the injured passengers didn't have anything serious. Bandages would do them well. Chiron used his ability to find some overextended tendons in a few of the passengers; one passenger had a fracture in his finger, but chances were that he would be okay until he had serious medical treatment. Chiron didn't even want to imagine what the passengers must've seen before the train stopped.

[Attn: Open]

Nymeria eyed Gren with a gaze of interest. The man was much more of a challenge than Nymeria had hoped. She even felt her heart thumping madly in her chest as sweat rolled down her cheeks. Nymeria could see why Illyana chose Gren to handle the training for her and Sylmeria. He could certainly handle himself, but he wasn't an ass like Sylmeria's previous mentor. Nymeria also heard the distant thunder, delighted that she wouldn't be training out in the middle of a storm.

Before Nymeria left the training grounds, she looked for Sylmeria to see how the girl was doing. The nymph was already on her way back to the main hall. Nymeria silently made her exit after Sylmeria was out of view. The girl was quite spry for someone who had ran themself to exhaustion. Nymeria walked to the mess anyway, ordering a tall glass of water once she got there.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th April 2015, 1:28 pm

Kaimele
{ATTN: Open}--Terrenia City, Crye Estate; 2pm--

Clementina's dance ends dramatically and she stays in the end pose momentarily. She hears the applause from the crowd as she pants. She wonders if the Cyre's will want another set. She is not used to a party on this level. She graciously accepts the applause. She motions over to Director Sanoji and claps. She knows that his music was an essential part of the performance. “Thank you a lot, I hope all of you enjoy the rest of the party.” She bows again before leaving the stage.

She pauses after leaving the ballroom stage. She is not used to the after party. Typically she would be done after the performance. However she will have to remain Clementina for a bit longer less her true identity be revealed.

She quietly approaches Lord Cyre. She patiently waits her turn for his attention. “Was the performance acceptable, Milord? If you want another one, I would be more than happy to dance some more for you and your guests. After a break that is.”

Jacobi
{ATTN: Open, Ryla, Lark, and Sheridan}
--UMS Border Territory, Ventya State; Train Station; 2 pm--

Jacobi punches the guy unconscious before the darkness takes over. He doesn't know why, probably because of the sadness he is feeling. Under the cover of darkness his fear powers are useless. He reassess the group he is with. Knowing Diggle, he will maintain a defensive stance with that Ryla chick closeby. The kid is probably the thump he heard earlier. The loose cannon is the new guy that showed up.

There is a part of Jacobi that wants to strike out, or light up the matches he has on him. However, he knows in times like this, stealth is the way to go. He closes his eye and listens. He knows that magic like this cannot last forever, and he has all the time in the world to do this mission. He keeps still and listens for the enemy ready to strike out when they make their move.

xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 2nd June 2015, 12:19 am

[ATTN: Ryla, Jacobi, Lark, Dorian]

((Posting in place of Leah))

As the earth user was beaten unconscious and Lark's tune cut off, the fight fell to a sudden silence - broken by the yelling of the conductor. Lightning lit up the darkness, revealing the conductor on the ground and the flame-user standing over him with a knife in his hand. It seemed the conductor's light display just before the darkness fell had cost him dearly.

The conductor's hand was clasped over a wound in his upper shoulder - near the base of his neck. Were it not for luck, his throat would have been slit. His haphazard counterattack missed the flame-user by a wide margin, and the flame-user crouched over the conductor, opening his mouth and spurting out flames over him and beyond him, in the direction where he had seen Diggle and Ryla before the darkness fell.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 13th July 2015, 8:54 pm

(ATTN : Jacobi, Lark, Diggle, Dorian)

**This is a small collab between me and leah**

Diggle is crouched down as he watches the darkness return after a brief moment. Ryla is freaking out and inwardly, so is he. She recommended checking on Lark and that is a great idea, but moving about in the shadows will definitely come with some complications.

"Okay, let's hold hands and you can follow me. We should get low and if we bump into anyone bad, just use me as a shield. OKay?" Diggle is whispering loudly.

Ryla crouch down too and he take her hand gently and encourage her to follow him and use him as a shield if anything was to happen. ''Let's try not to get another lost at least...'' She whispered in a scared way while they started to advance slowly. Her free hand was holding her staff firmly and she was ready to smack anything that would get close and attack them. Well so as long it wasn't something she couldn't handle.

Diggle moves about for a bit and is quite confused due to all of the noises about them. It isn't long before his head bashes into a hard surface and Diggle yelps in pain. Pulling his other hand out, he places his palm against the structure in order to steady himself and realizes that it's the train.

Muttering under his breath a few obscenities, he resists the urge to kick himself with his own barrier. They've gone in the complete opposite direction.

Ryla hears him mumble after a sort of bang noise and she jumps ''What is it ?!!! Are you okay ?!'' She whispered. Nothing seemed to be attacking them, but she was rather confused about what he would have hit. She squeezed his hand a bit more tight, but not to hurt him. Ryla was simply a bit scared that something might close.

Diggle grumbles a bit more and then tugs on Ryla gently. "I just ran into the damn train."

''O-Oooh.... '' Ryla relax a bit and add ''Well... let's turn around then.... '' She felt bad for him, though at the same time felt relieved it wasn't really anything dangerous.

As he moves forward for a few minutes more, Diggle gasps and then a gruff "shit" can be heard from ahead as he comes to an abrupt halt.

"Ryla, cover your eyes with your hand and shut them tight." Diggle says with a pained voice.

Then, he pulls her forward again and out into the bright sunlight--they crossed the darkness threshold, where a black barrier can be seen along it's edges. It would seem that this pitch black spell of darkness had a range.

Ryla didn't have much time to think, but she quickly ask ''Take my hand that is holding my staff.'' And she waits for him to take it quickly and hide her eyes with her other hand not really knowing what was going on.

As Diggle sees the hemisphere of black and notices a bit of fire rush out of one of the sides, he makes a short grimace as he tries to decide what to do. Using any light source to find their fallen comerade would attract unwanted attention, so that's out.

"You okay? This dark user is pretty powerful to cover this much range."

''Mmhmm ... I'm okay....Tell me when I can open my eyes....'' She whispered back.

"It's bright out, so be care3ful and let your eyes adjust." Diggle says, realizing that he's left the poor girl clueless. He facepalms.

''Alright....'' She opens her eyes and adjust slowly and she reacts a bit violently ''woah light !....'' And then she is a bit confused on where there are. ''Wait.... are we.... outside ?''

"Yeeaaah. That's got to be a dark mage of some kind." Diggle says, sticking his finger through the bubble of black and feeling nothing. "Great shit. Really."

She stares at Diggle and says ''I'll take the lead. '' Ryla says taking his hand and crouching back in carefully. ''You protect me.''
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by KILL JOY 24th July 2015, 6:48 pm

[Attn]: Open
-Council hall, 2 PM-

The first thing Nelia did as she stood in front of the Council doors was stretch and breathe in as much as she possibly could. "Aaahh.. its good to be back!" She said with a satisfied but lazy look. "Just in time too, wouldnt wanna be caught up in a storm like this" she added, contemplating the sky above before noticing that the council servents were preparing to lock the place up before the storm. Well that was her queue to get moving.

She would apparently be stuck here until the storm passed, great news... and she was expecting to be back in her comfy bed in Quinsenterra. Oh well, that would have to wait. On that note, Nel walked in and went to report her success without further interruptions.
KILL JOY
KILL JOY

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 24th August 2015, 11:41 am

As the lovely dancer, Clementina approaches, Lord Crye is grinning from ear to ear. Though his height has placed him high over the heads of many, he is used to finding most difficult to find in such a crowd. The dancer, however, is quite lovely to behold and he has no difficulty at all finding her as she moves about the room with ease.

The guests gravitate to her as if she is pure magic, herself. His daughter has outdone herself, this time. He beams with pride at his daughter's accomplishments. It would appear the young lady as grown and learned far more from him than he had ever before realized. It is during this time that he spends adoring his own daughter with pride that a voice speaks up to him and he looks down to find Clementina suddenly there.

"Well, my lady Clementina, that there is the finest dance I have ever before seen on my stage!" Lord Crye says with is deep and thunderous voice. "I must say, I couldn't ask for more. For your information, Lord Brenton has formally requested a dance."

Lord Crye leans in towards the dancer and speaks more softly as he winks at her, "Between you and I, whatever he offers you for his next party, I will pay you twice that, so you needn't worry about wearing yourself out for the both of us."

Then, the large man returns to his upright posture and his speech returns to its usual volume. "Please do take rest, I do know the guests have requested dances from you and I don't wish you to overwork yourself. If you have time after the guest dances, we can consider another performance...perhaps for your current break, I could get you a beverage? We could sit and talk, if that will help you cool down."

At Ryushi's request, the conductor nods his head with understanding. He holds out his hand for the Guild Master to shake, looking apologetic and sincere, but also worried and stressed.

"These things do happen. I'll be happy to help where I can. The best we can do for now is to get everyone back onto the train for good cover. When that storm hits, we're going to need all of the shelter that we can get. Hopefully, the station will send help as soon as they can."

Nadleeh is doing what she can to usher the non-injured passengers back inside while also ushering those that are injured back outside to see Chiron. If anyone can help them, it is he. While she is doing this, a lanky, dark haired man is looking at her rather intently as he leans up against one of the train cars. She notices this from the corner of her eye (how could anyone not notice?), but chooses to ignore it and focus on her work.

After some time, he does finally approach her and part of her is mildly creeped out and the other part of her is relieved that he is doing something other than just standing there and staring. When he speaks, his voice sounds...mildly feminine and it surprises her. His eyes are dark, too, appearing almost black. It's odd.

"My magic is weak. I would have been no use to you. I apologize for not having assisted your guild during the chaos." He says.

Nadleeh looks him over with disdain. "It is our Guild Master that you owe the apology for. He is the one that bore the brunt of your inaction. Regardless of your power or its strength, simply standing idly by while people could die is no way to use your abilities with responsibility."

The dark man smirks at this, nodding his head as his gaze remains on her intensely. He holds out his hand to shake hers, and so she takes it. The man is somewhat...feminine in his hands, as well.

"My name is Inverness." He says, as he introduces himself politely. Nadleeh tries to hide her surprise. This man is a woman! She is mildly surprised, and also angry at herself...she should have known better, considering the situation that she deals with daily, herself.

Pulling down the collar that hides her lower face, she smiles at Inverness politely and introduces herself, as well. After giving her name, she raises the collar back up, hoping that it hides her blushing of embarrassment, but she is sure that it does not. After all, Valentino knows that he makes her blush when he flirts...or at least, she thinks he does.

"Is he taken?" Inverness asks, her head tilting in the direction Chiron in the distance. Nadleeh smiles, as she is quite amused. It would seem that would probably be the real reason why Inverness ever approached her in the first place.

"Honestly, I don't know..." Nadleeh says, "I have never really spoken to Chiron about such issues. Perhaps you should ask him."

"I will ask your Guild Master, then...after I apologize." Inverness says as she walks away.

--UMS Border Territory, Southern Council State; 3PM--

Finally, Rat can see the Guild Hall in the distance. It looks rather lovely on the outside, albeit somewhat archaic in architectural style. Regardless, it will be steady shelter against the heavy rain that they are currently being pelted with and the storm's winds are now beginning to pick up to more intimidating strengths, so he cannot help but be quite relieved.

When they reach the place, the horses are placed into the nearby stables, which are luckily not yet locked. A young man is within, setting up shelter provisions just as they walk in. He is hurrying about, looking somewhat frantic. From what can be seen, it looks as though the man plans to stay in here with the animals.

"Ah, you've barely made it." The mans says quickly, "You should get inside--we have but a few minutes! I'll tend to your horses as soon as I've locked this place up. I'll be staying with them during the storm."

Rat nods his appreciation as he jumps down from his horse swiftly. He decides that heading into the building immediately is the best course of action and the stable man doesn't seem to care if they are Guild members or not, so he won't bring that up. Of course, Seere's guild will be rather obvious, but if the stable man doesn't really have the time to question them, anyway.

They rush into the building through the wet wind, soaked down by the time they and the unconscious lady are carried into the storm. How in the world does this lady sleep through that?! Rat shrugs it off, but nearly pisses his pants when he looks up from the floor puddles that they have made after entering.

Just there, floating above the ground in front of him, is a suit of armor with a glowing blue light coming from within the metallic helmet. Jumping from the ground, he squeaks out a big of surprise. He notices the scimitar at the armor's waist, still sheathed. Nervously, he waits for that ominous, floating weapon to be drawn, but it is not.

Finally, a whispering voice finally emits from the floating, ghost-like figure, sending shivers up his spine. "Welcome to White Cross. I am the Guild's Ghost and Protector. How may I haunt you?"

Rat is stunned, saying nothing in response. The voice is so creepy and slow and...and ghost like! He is freaked out, so he just looks at Seere. Seere can handle this--he's a guildy!

[ATTN: Nel]
--Council Hall, Council State; 2PM--

"Nel," Thanis says, with a smile, "Happy to see you. How did your last task go?"

Thanis is a council member that could be considered the most cooperative of the bunch. Although most would like to say that they work together as a team, it is Thanis that is the real glue of the Council, the true mediator of those that love to disagree.

"I trust you'll be ready for a couple of more tasks after this storm...we know that Lady Aurella would love to have more of you in the Guild, but we really have need of your talents elsewhere, currently."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 24th August 2015, 6:19 pm

(ATTN : Chiron, Nadleeh)

Ryushi smiles slightly towards the conductor positive answer. ''Thank you for your support.'' He gladly shook the hand of the man and said ''My name is Ryushi.'' He took a pause in his speech and then answered ''I do agree, we should get everyone to shelter. I can get my guildmates to help with the task. I can also help the wounded along with our guild's doctor.''
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 25th August 2015, 12:20 am

[ATTN: Rat, Ghost?]

Seere threw the woman over his shoulders as they got off the horses and raced for the shelter of the guild hall. He stumbled in after Rat, shaking his head like a dog as drops of water flew from his hair.

He looked up and took a step back, surprised, as he saw an empty suit of armor floating in front of them. He wrapped his arms up around the woman, steadying her across his shoulders as he shivered. Could he run if they had to?

"Welcome to White Cross. I am the Guild's Ghost and Protector. How may I haunt you?"

Seere blinked and almost laughed. That dumb pun made this... ghost? A lot less intimidating. He noticed himself starting to smile and forced it back, looking away from the 'ghost' as he composed himself. "Uh, yeah, Seere Llewellyn. Of Walsh. Me 'n my buddy here are lookin for shelter from that storm." He knelt down so he could pull the woman off his shoulders and laid her on the driest patch of floor he could find. "And we found this lass on the road needin help."
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th August 2015, 6:54 pm

Kaimele

Clementina accepts Lord Cyre’s praise. “Thank you so much, sir. I am sure I can fit both you and Lord Brenton in for performances. I thank you so much for allowing me to stay for the party.”

She cannot help but be excited about the opportunity to dance for either one of the Lords. This will be a lot better than dancing at the pub. Although she will still have to make appearances there when she can. Hopefully with the extra money, she can help update some things at the farm.

“I would love something to drink and a conversation.” Clementina answers Lord Cyre. He leads her to a table and pulls out a chair. She sits down. She looks around at the people chatting, dancing, and eating. Typically she would be just getting ready to dance at the pub. This is a much better way to be spending the afternoon.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by KILL JOY 28th August 2015, 2:00 pm

[ATTN: Thanis]
--Council Hall, Council State; 2PM--

Nel smiles politely at Thanis' words, and followed with "A pleasure as always sir. I was completely successful, of course!" She added, amused. He was most definitely her favorite out of all the council members. Thanis was the most sensible.

When he continued on however, Nel could help but let a sigh out, apparently the comfy bed and personal room would have to wait. (Well.. so much for my plans..) she thought before nodding in agreement "I understand, well no point in waiting, may as well brief me on my next task now, i would like to rest up a bit before I head out again, at least until the storm is over." She said stretching and failing to hold in a yawn, covered her mouth quickly and apologized on the spot.
KILL JOY
KILL JOY

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 28th August 2015, 5:25 pm

Lord Crye pulls out Clementina's chair for her before heading off to get her a beverage to cool off. The big man moves about the floor with ease, though his height probably has something to do with that. Most people see the large figure in the distance and make sure to move from his path, so he rarely has any trouble in any situation when it comes to getting through a crowd or a group.

He has the drink in hand and is headed back to the table with a smile still placed on his face. He is too pleased, but how could he not be? This evening has gone far better than he could ever have expected. Still, he does not think anything could ruin how perfect this night has gone, thus far.

He is but a mere ten feet away from the table with a glass in hand ready to give to the enchanting lady when a loud, thunderous crash rocks the night sky, shaking the ground and the very building that they currently take shelter under. Lighting cracks across the sky with bright flashes and arches of death as the guests at the party all stop what they are doing to look up with a mild fear. It is now that Lord Crye does not take for granted his sturdy home, not even slightly.

With a sigh of relief, he places the glass down on the table before Clementina and takes the seat next to her at the rounded table. He is still quite huge, sitting next to her, but he doesn't think much of it. Lord Crye is very used to being surrounded by smaller people. In fact, his late wife also was quite the tiny woman, but it isn't easy to find other people that reach his size, anyway.

"Well, that storm is almost ready to reach its full force." Lord Crye says, "It won't belong before the hurricane arrives, no doubt."

The Conductor nods his head with appreciation, "Thanks, Ryushi. I'm gonna go try to use my ability to contact the Station. I'm so far out, I probably won't be successful, but I still wish to try. Maybe we will get lucky."

With that, the man walks away just as Inverness makes her way over the the Guild Master with a polite smile as she holds out her hand to shake it. Of course, she doesn't even walk like a woman, Nadleeh notices as she walks away. Was she really that neutral in her behavior, herself? Is that why so many mistook her for a man, as well? Or was it something else?

"Greetings, Guild Master." Inverness says, "I am Inverness. Your guild member there said that I owe you an apology for my inaction as a magic user. I decided that I agree. I am sorry."

Nadleeh approaches Chiron with a smirk on her face, though she doubts Chiron can see it, since her high collar hides the entire lower half of her face. Just such instances is why she wears such a high collar in the first place. Her lack of fashion sense really does come in handy, whether others would choose to believe that or not.

"Chiron, do you see that dude over there talking to Guild Master?" Nadleeh asks seriously. She knows he is trying to concentrate on his work, but a moment or two of distraction shouldn't be that much of a bother...should it?

--UMS Border Territory, Targon State; White Cross Guild Hall; 3PM--

As Seere begins to laugh, Rat doesn't know if he wants to just flee or explode. He expect the ghost thing to attack or set them on fire or something. Instead, it just starts laughing with him. Rat is stunned. He just stands there awkwardly, face paled, as Seere holds an unconscious girl and laughts at a ghost that is now laughing at him, with its creepy voice echoing throughout the insides of the metallic, floating armor.

Is this a prank? Is this some kind of joke? What is going on? Rat's mind is on the fritz, but his body does relax. The ghost seems not to be threatening after all, so Rat decides not to be on edge, at least not until after Seere explodes, if he does.

"Happy to have visitors," The Ghost thing says, "I don't get to see people very often. Call me Zedd."

With that, Rat just sinks. "Dude! That's not funny! What the hell are you?!"

Another girl pops into the room just ask he asks his last beligerent question and she giggles. She has bright pink hair, a green and brown eye, and is wearing some pretty, forest-themed clothing with a yellow hue to it. Her small frame is quite inviting as she holds out her hands.

"Hi! My ability is heat. I can warm you up." The girl says with an overly-flirtatious wink.

The Ghost, Zedd, speaks to her, "Hello, Whip. Can you believe it? We have visitors."

--UMS Territory; Council Hall, Council State; 2PM--

"Well, of course," Thanis says, "We wouldn't have you going out in the storm, especially if a hurricane starts, as it has been rumored. Still, we'd like to give you the file of your new mission, if you don't mind, while we have the task at hand fresh in our memories."

Thanis opens up the door to the meeting room, where a round table is placed with various chairs placed about it. Each of these chairs is marked with a Guild Symbol, a few much newer than others. This table is at the center of the room, but on the outer edges of the room, there are higher chairs placed, separated by a thin wall and a set of stairs so that the outer chairs can look down upon the center of the room with an obvious superiority.

The Council members are already seated, patiently waiting. It would seem that they had heard of her coming a few minutes earlier, but then again, the Council members are always well informed. Thanis takes his seat in his usual chair that is placed directly across the room from the door where he had brought Nel in with him.

"The file is on the table before you." Thanis says as he moves to his seat.

"And how did your last mission go?" Andromeda asks. She is another Council member, harsh and sharp in tone, as always. She rarely speaks and her eyes are always cold. One could never mistake this woman as a warm or loving person, to be sure.

[ATTN: Ryla, Jacobi, Lark]

This fight is going so badly. At first, Yen didn't mind the generous amount of shade from the annoying sunlight. After all, he has fought in near-pitch darkness before. However, it has become quite apparent that few others in this fighting group have. Yen casually stands up from his seat within the train, opens the compartment from over his head, and retrieves his things.

This has gone on long enough. Yen slips on his travel pack nonchalantly and straps his sword onto his waist as he makes his way to exit the train. He is pretty sure at this point that he can hear a few people call out in pain, though it is hard to tell with all of the idiots inside of the train yelling and screaming in lost, sheep-like panic.

This is why he travels alone or only visits small bars. After waiting a few seconds, he feels no drain on his magic after having it active around his physical body. Yen thinks that perhaps, this magic is some sort of wall or field that is directed over or around them, like an upside-down bowl. Focusing his power into his hand, he shoots a jet of black dust upwards at an angle from himself, letting the dust fade out into a cloud until it is a few feet above his head.

The leading edge of the jet hits the dome of darkness and Yen's magic greedily eats away in a sparkling haze as it punches a hole through the darkness and quickly begins to expand. Expecting a counter strike, Yen surrounds himself with more of his magic, just in case. He pulls out his swords in readiness.

As the light returns to the group, many of the fighters within the battle are blinded by the sudden return of the sunlight as it shines brilliantly down upon them. The Conductor and Lark are both down, albeit still breathing, but badly damaged. The fire user is still standing over the conductor with hands over his eyes, of course, but there is the dark mage in the back, looking quite enraged.

He looks to Yen with a look of recognition and says, "You."

He seems entirely unfazed by the sudden rise of sunlight, for some reason, but his hands are already above his head as a black hole of darkness hovers above him. He whispers words to himself as the black ball rises thick and becomes dangerously loud with a quiet whirring sounds.

When the mage is finished speaking, the dark cloud hurtles in the air towards Yen at an incredible speed, while the caster, with his dark hood and robe, turns away from the battle with the desire to move from this fight as quickly as he can.

Yen runs to his left out of the trajectory of the black ball, rolling and tumbling to the side near the end of his swift movement just as the thing rushes by. Luckily, Yen's magic remains where he just was, and so as it reaches his field, the black ball disperses as if it was never there. The man's attack has just ended with an anti-climatic finality.

Many of the passengers call out in a joyous, but annoying sound as they are saved from the pitch death that they had just believed would snuff out their lives in an instant. Yen rises to his feet from his tumble, chortling as he runs towards his foe.

"It is so good to be recognized." Yen calls out as he moves to catch up, "You have me at a disadvantage. For I am so memorable, but you are so lack-luster and forgettable."

At that, Yen halts his chase after the cloaked man as he notices a friend. Jacobi, another S-Class warrior of whom he is very well acquainted. He grins from ear to ear, as he gestures for him to run with him.

"Oi, Beast-King!" Yen calls out, "If you don't hurry, Yen is going to steal your prey from you!"

Yen's body begins to blur from behind the black haze of his magic as he challenges the man to race him for this particular chase with a look of mischievous pleasure in his eyes.

Upon the release of the darkness, Diggle can see Lark up ahead, looking quite injured and very bad off. He is worried. There is also the conductor to worry about. He whips out his hand with a throwing motion and a barrier forms over the man's body, preventing the fire user from stabbing or harming the guy further for the time being. Diggle hopes he is still alive.

[ATTN: Nymeria, Sylmeria, Xiax]
--Infinity Edge Guild Hall; Perta City, Ventya State - UMS Territory; 3:30PM--

The walls of the Guild Hall are glowing a vibrant yellow and green hue mixture as the storm comes crashing through the area almost instantly. The rain hits hard and the thunder crashes violently as the sky flashes from black to a vibrant blue repeatedly.

The Guild Hall's magic keeps the building sturdy, but one often wonders how those without the protection of a guild makes it through such violent storms. The wind outside of the building whistles loudly, echoing through the atmosphere of the threats of the anger of Mother Nature. The trees begin to bow down in humble acceptance of their master, the wind.

It isn't long before the lights darken and the storm becomes so loud that many of the members of the Guild become quiet with nervous glances towards their nearest windows. The building shakes and shakes from the thunderous roars of nature's fury and many begin to wonder how much worse it will be when the promised hurricane finally arrives.

The shelter doors are now sealed shut as by Sache as Attica stamps her feet down in front of him. The fear instantly vanishes from her face and is replaced with anger. As much as she'd like to be nice, sweet, little Attica, right now, that girl is gone.

The storm outside begins to make the building creak and moan from the wind's thrusts and she knows that there is no way anyone is going outside at this point. It's too late. Any attempt at opening the door now could mean life or death after the next half hour. She clenches her fist and her voice finally sounds much more harsh than it ever before has and Sache is surprised.

"You shut it! All of you!" Attica says, "Tie up the one idiot there who has been hurting people, now! The rest of you sit down and don't talk!! I have had it up to here with your crap, and you've only just started, so don't press me!"

One of the guys are about to move towards Nadia once more when she shrills on with her high pitched voice once more: "Don't touch her!! Don't you dare touch her, you son of a bitch! I will eat you, do you hear me?!"

Sache puts his hand on her shoulder and she shrugs it off as her fists clench tighter. She moves slowly towards Xaroff as the crowds of the civilians all move away from the Guild members as if each of them are infected with some sort of plague. The teleporter man looks on with pity, but remains away from them, as well, simply not to piss the little girl off.

"Xaroff? Nadia?" Attica asks sweetly. She is afraid that one or both of them won't be able to recover from whatever is wrong with them. Xaroff doesn't respond to her touch, nor does he reply to her verbal inquiry. It's as if she isn't even there. Many of the civilians are just staring with fear ant it pisses her off, but she tries to push down the fear.

Sache moves forward, but she turns around at the waist from where she is sitting on her knees and holds her hand out to him, her palm opened with a gesture of resistance. She looks at him with a hard gaze and speaks only one work before turning back to Xaroff to give him attention.

"Stop."

Sache took that command as a serious request and simply stayed at the door, deciding that this place would do him best for the time being. After all, we had to make sure no one escaped out into the death storm out of stupidity, anyway.

[ATTN: Janos, Char]
--Ferrum Coodinator Guild Hall, UMS; 2PM--

Rodimus Penn walks out of his office and out into the main hall where Janos and Char were just about to make their leave of the place. He has no doubt they are intending to leave so as to meet with the White Cross members for a future Quest, but he has to bear some bad news.

"You two--wait up." Rodimus says, jogging to meet up with them before they exit, "It would seem that the train has not yet arrived. It is late."

A few groans can be heard from around him, especially from those that were waiting eagerly within the Guild Hall for loved ones to arrive before the storm. He glares at them all for listening in on his conversation, and they all instantly look way as his gaze passes over them. Some of them really do have no shame at all with their rude behavior...

"If the storm gets too rough before the train arrives, I need you two to get back here a-sap. Do you hear me?" Rodimus says bluntly, "A hurricane is supposed to pass tonight. You know what that means."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 28th August 2015, 6:51 pm

[Attn: Training Room, Kennet, Gren, Open]
[Location--Infinity Edge Guild Hall; Perta City, Ventya State - UMS Territory; 3:30PM--]

Kennot had talked plenty about past battles, he seemed very proud of the collection. When he asked about Xiax, Xiax had gotten nervous and given a pitiful answer. It just wasn't something to be proud of, and Xiax didn't want to explain that some of those people hadn't made it afterwards. That made Xiax a murder at least to himself, he still felt guilty about it.

When Gren had joined the group, it quickly escalated into the two trying to one up each other with almost fanciful war stories. Xiax sort of just listened, and tried to keep aware of everyone who moved about. Kennot was loose and non-threatening but Gren had the body language of someone dangerous and ready, it made Xiax nervous.

Gren sort of let out this little grunt and looked up, which drew Xiax's attention to the magic field forming up. The storm was bad, really bad. In here Xiax was safe, but his body didn't know that. He was here though, not outside. If he'd been under the bridge, then the wind could be whipping up waves into his hole. Drowning and trying to pull him out into the water to slap him against the pylons, against trash in the water, or pulling him down and pushing him deep into the muck till his lungs burned and the last he would know would be opening his mouth and watching the bubbles drift away as the water found it's way in.
If he was huddled up in some alley, then the wind and rain would be plastering his clothes to his body as it found it's way past his rain blanket. Trying to stay huddled up against others to stay warm, as every attempt to start a fire would fail.
If this was somewhere else then maybe he could find a tunnel, there he might be safe for awhile. Though there wasn't many tunnels except train tunnels, and the norms made it clear that their kind wasn't allowed. There wouldn't be much chance that anyone would come though, not out in this. Then again he'd have to worry about the gang-bangers and druggies, a different kind of danger all it's own.
If he walked into a store or business then he stood a chance that they might let him stay in till the storm passed before they threw him out.
He felt bad though, there were others out there that didn't have his luck. What were the odds? Pretty long odds. Sealed up in here, his fear was small and fleeting, all because of this sense of safety, the kindness of Ilyana.
"I want to go, save them." Xiax said feeling compassion towards his kind, the drifters.
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th August 2015, 8:23 pm

Kaimele

Clementina watches Lord Cyre move across the room with ease. She is enjoying her time here. Other attendees congratulate her on her wonderful dance. She accepts their praise. Her name is going to be well known after tonight.

She takes the drink from Lord Cyre and jumps at the thunderous boom above her. She swears she can feel the house shake. “Do you think this storm is a hurricane?” She looks outside and is worried about her grandmother. Maybe she should leave now before the storm hit hard. She takes a quick drink. “I may have to cut the evening short if it is. There is someone I take care of.”

Jacobi
{ATTN: Open, Ryla, Lark, and Sheridan}
--UMS Border Territory, Ventya State; Train Station; 2pm--

By his hearing, Jacobi is able to find one other member and take him down. He keeps his eyes closed since it is still dark out. He knows the dark will end and he did not want to be blinded by sudden light.

Shortly thereafter his prediction came true. He can see the sunshine and slowly opens his eyes. He hears a familiar fighter. “Save something for me Yen.” That man was just as crazy as he when it came to the hunt. Jacobi chases after him to get the reminder of the assailants. Diggle and that chick can take care of the others.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 30th August 2015, 1:54 am

[Attn: Nadleeh, Open]
--Southern Targon State; Trainwreck, 2PM--

Chiron was inspecting one of the few remaining patients when Nadleeh walked in with something she was dying to share. Her eyes told Chiron she had something in store for the unsuspecting man, whatever it was, Chiron was afraid to find out. He looked to the man talking to Ryushi, unsure why Nadleeh brought attention to him.

"Yes..." Chiron answered, expecting an explanation. The person didn't appear to be threatening, in fact, Chrion couldn't find anything that needed treatment.

[Attn: Open]
--Infinity Edge Guild Hall; Perta City, Ventya State - UMS Territory; 3:30PM--

Nymeria listened soberly to the sounds of the storm approaching as she sipped on a glass of water in the cafeteria. She underestimated the strength of the super cell crawling above the roof. If she had been out in that weather, she'd be more waterlogged than sponge submerged in the ocean. After taking another sip, the room lightly shook from the wind pounding away at the walls. Glassware standing on the shelves rattled as they jiggled around. Only the scant remarks of a few guild members broke the tension in the room. Nymeria didn't think of the storm as much more than an entertaining spectacle. She's lived long enough not to fear nature's tantrums.

[Attn: Janos, Rodimus]

Annoyed at the news, Char brushed a strand of loose hair away from his face. Nothing was going right today. And an impending storm wasn't making things any easier.

"Any reason for the train's tardiness?" Char asked with a controlled, bristled attitude. At this point, he was more concerned with at the rescheduling he might have to do if the train is hopelessly distant. He would make a new art project out of his task book.

Last edited by HikariKuragari on 1st September 2015, 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Time for chirrion wasn't the good one, corrected it to 2PM)
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 30th August 2015, 9:03 pm

[ATTN: Storm Shelter]

The storm outside wailed, and underneath the storm she could hear the regular sounds of the house below them, muted; the laughter of drunkards, the moaning and screaming of the other girls, the groaning of floorboards. She felt a deep pain spreading through her body, echoing through her bones, and she could barely hear the blood pounding through her ears, unsteady and quick.

One of them moved forward to carry out Eran's orders, but another voice cut through the noise, someone unfamiliar. Whoever it was must have been important - the others backed off, giving her and the corpse space on the floor.

Her eyes drifted to the dead man lying next to her, his features twisted in pain. It didn't smell, not yet, but his eyes were wide open with fright, staring vacantly up at the ceiling. She couldn't take her eyes off him - literally, that was, she was far too weak to.

"Xaroff? Nadia?"

It was that voice again, and she blinked as the storm seemed to grow louder, the other noises of the house drowned out by the din. Wait. Nadia. The name was hers now, she definitely recognized it, which had to mean.

Oh no. Not these again. Nadia closed her eyes, shutting out the corpse from her view. It had been months since she had an episode like this, she'd thought it was over.

It was a struggle to tell herself it wasn't real - the pain and exhaustion were surely real - but she opened her eyes and forced herself to move, if only to shift her arm. The storm still raged outside. Was that a hallucination too, or was that really happening?

"I'm okay," she managed to force out quietly, not like anyone was listening. She was fine. She would be fine.

[ATTN: Rat, Zedd, Whip]

Seere grins widely as the ghost laughs with him, relaxing some. He leaned back on his haunches and rested his hands on his knees, the girl lying in front of him.

A new girl popped into the room, winking at them as she offered to 'warm them up'. "I this this'n needs it more'n us," he said, looking down at the woman. "Fer now, at least," he said, winking back with a sly smile.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 1st September 2015, 10:08 pm

(ATTN: Diggle, Jacobi, Lark, Yen )

Ryla was leading the way within the darkness and although she was maybe doing a bit better then Diggle at leading... it was still pretty hard to find anything in this darkness. ''This is annoyiiiinnnng I want to find Lark already !!!! '' She thought with a pout in her face even though nobody would be able to see that.

It's then that suddenly light rays would be seen within the darkness before the darkness broke entirely. ''WOAH !!'' She screamed out blinded for a bit. Diggle had been quick enough to access to the situation and put a barrier on the conductor that was in bad shape. ''Noooo mister flashy kaboom is injured ! '' Ryla just had given the poor man a weird nickname, but that all went off her head when she saw the state in which Lark was on their left. ''Lark !'' She exclaimed with a worried face. ''Don't worry... I'll be right there !''

She saw Jaccobi and the new dude further ahead going after blacky and she decided she was probably the only one who could do this ... there was another... weird undead ish thing, but it didn't seem agressive toward them so... oh well ? ''Diggle, cover for me okay....?'' She said taking her staff firmly and heading toward the fire dude full speed hoping to cut in the distance in time to keep him from using long range attack. Ryla was ready to dodge or attempt to block an attack if it was needed.

(ATTN : Chirron, Nadleeh, Inverness)

Ryushi was about to get going toward his guildmate, but someone came to him before he could. ''Oh ? Well thank you for coming this way to apologize about it. Although I can understand why one would back up of a fight like this. Even I didn't have much of a chance against his power. I thought mostly of trying to save the lives of the people. Maybe however you can help us help the people here. Maybe you didn't help in the fight... however another one is about to start so to speak... '' He pauses to let the man before him catch everything and then he calmly facepalm.

''Where are my manners. I am Ryushi, guild master of the white cross. '' He said with a sweet smile. ''So what do you say ? Care to help everyone come back inside the train and help the injured with us ? We're a bit short handed.'' He added and waited for his reply.

*Posting with the npc who is currently in charge of the place)

(ATTN: Rat, Zedd, Whip, Seere)

Amelia entered the room with someone and gave directive while carrying a book and a pen. ''Yes please ! Bring that familly to the back and have them check him, prescribe him what he needs to feel better. When you're done please have anyone who have trouble moving by themselves get help to be comfortable. ''

''Yes ma'am ! '' The man said suddenly going toward their hall next door where almost the entire village were squeezed in, speading also to several other rooms. Guild members even had the sick or weak stay in their own personal room for more comfort.

Turning toward whip, she seemed like she was about to say something, but then noticed a few people by the entrance, one of them was unconscious. She was from Quin judging from the tatoo and the others she wasn't sure. She approached them and said. ''Hello, my name is Amelia, I'm currently replacing the Guild Master who is absent. If you're coming for shelter, we'll be glad to help. '' She looks at the door and add ''I think it's about time we close it. '' Somehow she noticed how excited Zedd seemed and she couldn't help, but smile. Going toward the door she closes it and lock it as she knew the only one left was the stable man who would stay with the horses. ''We have quite a lot of people inside already, so it could be a bit tight, but please make yourself comfortable. Whip, do your best to warm up the unconcious lady, I'll go look for extra clothes for her. Would you two want extra clothes too ? I can ask fellow guild member on the way. '' She asked and waited for their reply.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by KILL JOY 5th September 2015, 10:03 pm

[ATTN: Council ]

Nel took a deep breath as she entered the council room, the presence of council members was stressful to say the least, But she had become accustomed to them and had learnt how to deal.

When Thanis spoke she nodded and picked up the file and than Andromeda asked out her mission. Nel smirked before she began "Fabulously of course! The mage in question is now in your custody, i had the servants bring him in. It was quite the thrilling hunt" she stated before being memorized by her own memories, lost in a day dream, her face baring a huge smile.

After a moment.. or two... Nel came back to reality thanks to some one in the room clearing their throat, most likely directed at her. She appeared anxious for a second before shaking her head and looking back at Andromeda. "Of course if you would like a full detailed report" she started, pulling out a leather journal from her bag and placing it on the table where the file had been. "Its all in here, as usual."

Nel loved to write down all of her journeys within her journals, so she wouldnt forget mainly, but it was useful in this situation. Finally she began looking through the file with information on her next mission.
KILL JOY
KILL JOY

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 6th September 2015, 2:04 pm

[Attn: Char, Rodimus]

"Does it mean we'll have to have it do the safety dance?" Janos asked mildly, looking off in the distance. "Cause the Cross guild don't dance, and if they don't dance, then they're no friends of mine." He spun about. "Hurricanes however be all about that spin!"

[Attn: Ilyana's guild, Open]

Sylmeria sat at the head of her bed, hands wrapped around her knees and shivering as the storm raged outside. She'd passed out from crying earlier, but the storm had woken her up. She squeaked as thunder rolled outside. This day was atrocious.

She grimaced and allowed herself a momentary weakness. "I wish my mother was here..." she said quietly.

Last edited by Venom on 10th September 2015, 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 10th September 2015, 7:05 pm

Lord Crye looks at her, mildly alarmed. "Someone, you say? By now, the storm is treacherous to move about in with magic. Do I need to provide you an escort. You can bring your family here, if you need."

He takes a drink of his own beverage, looking out at the windows as the storm crashes outside and flashes through the sky with the usual blinding flashes of rage. "It will be a hurricane, for sure."

Nadleeh looks at Chiron excitedly, clasping her hands together in front of her chest as she speaks with a hushed voice and a wide grin that could almost be visible from behind her high collar.

"He's a she! She's like me--I mean, people think she's a dude! Even I made that mistake!" Nadleeh says happily, "And she likes you!"

----

Inverness nods her head, "You got it, Mr. Guild Master. Say, that guy over there that you have doctoring the newbs over there--"

Inverness turns to her side slightly, pointing over at Chiron who is currently looking at Nadleeh warily as she speaks to him while crouching over him with her hands held near her chest.

"Is he single?" She asks.

Whip nods her head at the commands given to her by Amelia. She smiles back at the visitors and moves over to the unconscious girl with her hands, which are now a glowing orange. Rat is ten feet away, but he can feel the the heat from her before she even gets close to the sleeping girl. That's neat.

"Uhh, yeah. Clothes would be great. Thanks, Trustee." Rat says, mildly uncomfortable. He's not used to being in a Guild Hall, unfortunately.

Whip is concentrated on her work with the young lady for just a few seconds when Rat can't help but let his curiosity get the better of him. "Why do they call you Whip?"

Whip giggles and then winks at Seere as she replies, "That's my weapon of choice."

Rat laughs a litlte, but then looks at Seere. The girl obviously has taken a liking to him. Suddenly, the entire Guild Hall shakes violently as the rain becomes heavier and loudly outside. Thunder crashes and the sky lights up from outside of the windows. Rat steadies himself and looks nervous. The young woman seems to still be sleeping, but Whip is doing a good job at drying her off--as well as them, too. Her heat is actually quite widespread and Rat is actually really appreciative of it, especially with the weather they just managed to escape.

Andromeda scowls slightly with half of her mouth as she watches Nel go through the folder. Included in the folder is a map of the entire Continent where they reside ((Can be found in discussions thread)), marked with a red "x" in the North-Western most corner of the land mass, within the Hallows Forest.

The Hallows Forest is a place far from any Guild Hall, as well as most of civilization. It is the home of some of the wildest creatures that can be found on the continent, as well as some of the largest and darkest of trees. The place isn't safe for most to travel and those without a Guild and at least a C Rank are generally forbidden to enter. After the map, a few dossiers can be found, two from Ferrum Coordinator and four from White Cross, a relatively new Guild. Lastly, a Quest paper, directly from the Council, can be found, asking for the joint effort of the two Guilds.

"There is a reported disturbance in the forest around where we've marked your map," Thanis says informatively, "They say that a compass will not work within a certain area, that the grass and trees have begun to decay and die into blackness within that same area. They also say that metals of all kinds have been known to melt there, but this rumor has not yet been confirmed."

Andromeda says, "The two Guilds are to meet up and do this as a Joint request. We had White Cross brought into the mix at the request of Rodimus Penn. He insisted that the cause could be spiritual."

Marcus snorts, "Rodimus Penn requests everything. That's why I hate going to him for Quests. He always makes demands."

Thanis shakes his head, "He always has a perfectly good reason for most of his requests, Marcus, you shouldn't be so impatient with the man. Anyway, Nel, he also requested you. Well, an anti-mage, to be exact. So, we're going to send you. We guaranteed you'd not hurt any of their members in the process, so do keep our word, won't you?"

This last part is said jokingly and a slight chuckle as Andromeda rolls her eyes. She is clearly not amused. Marcus, however, crosses his arms over his chest. "Are you sure you want to waste Nel's time on this? That's way out of the way. She could be more useful here with the--"

Andromeda snaps at him, "The majority voted yes on this, Marcus, you've lost. Get over it."

[ATTN: Ryla, Jacobi, Lark]

Diggle looks over nervously, staying near the unconscious Lark as he watches Ryla run towards the Fire mage. He is good at bringing up barrriers quicky for himself--less of a range, obviously. When the target is moving and getting farther away, that requires more concentration. He keeps his barrier over the conductor to keep him safe, just in case, but the fire user has seem to forgotten him for Ryla.

The mage shoots a small wave of fire at the running girl, smirking at her with confidence. However, the man looks over his shoulder to see that his comrades are leaving him and that he is about to be alone...the smirk drops into a frown and his gaze shifts into uncertainty and fear as he looks at Ryla's readiness. He hesitates.

----

Yen merrily laughs, "Now you know the plight of women everywhere, eh, Beast-King?!"

He hurriedly kept dashing after the mage who had made the shadows. After all, Yen did have a voracious appiette for battle and women.

He says, "Perhaps I'll split the bill with you, though I can't say I won't dig in before you get there."

His hand gently tossed his short sword ahead of him so he could catch the blade. Following catching the blade, he pushed off of the ground with one foot, executed a graceful spin and threw the blade at his fleeing opponent. The whole motion was beautifully performed, and it cost him only a tiny bit of speed.

The movement would give Jacobi a few seconds to catch up, as even Yen could not immediately recover his speed perfectly. During that chance, the sword continued to tumble end over end, only glancing off the magi's leg. It did open a slight gash on the leg, greatly reducing the man's speed.

"Tsk." The sound of disappointment left his lips.

Yen shrugged where his hunting companion could see it, "Seems I need more practice Jacobi my friend."

Then more wistfully with a hint of playfulness, "Seems I sunk my fangs in first, perhaps I should let you have a taste, eh? It would only be fair, correct?"

With Nadia's repsonse, Attica felt relief. She is so glad that she's okay. Xaroff is still breathing and appears to just be sleeping, now. She hopes he is okay. Looking at Sache, he nods at her to assure her that everything is going to be okay. A few of the people are all still looking on, uneasy and quiet. The only sounds seem to come from the storm.

"No one goes near them, do you understand? Everyone just sit down and relax." Attica says, looking at them all hotly. Then she speaks more softly to Nadia, specifically as her tone shifts to tenderness.

"Don't you worry, Nadia. No one is going to touch you. I'm here." She says.

[ATTN: Janos, Char]

Rodimus chooses to reply to Char and ignore Janos' playfulness. He crosses his arms over his chest, "The train has been attacked. Help is on its way to get the train moving again. If all goes to plan, they'll be here in an hour...when the storm is supposed to hit."

Rodimus says this last and a few people stand up, looking uncertain and almost scared. He can tell that they are worried about their friends and family. Hell, a lot of the Ferrum Guild Members have family visit on that train. It's no surprise that the risk of them being caught in the storm should terrify them.

"If we're lucky, we can get them from the station to the Guild Hall quick and just before the hurricane hits us." Rodimus says, "I've already got protections set up on the city shelter, but we should escort all of the passengers to here, since we are closer to the station than the storm shelter is."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top