Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guilds Role-Play

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guilds Role-Play - Page 11 Empty Guilds Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 15th May 2014, 3:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ATTN: ALL]

It is a beautiful day, around three in the afternoon, the whole of the region suffering from rather strong winds. It is warm and sunny outside, until the wind blows when it is somewhat chilly. The clouds float on by with the wind's direction, giving the blue sky a bit of variation in design. The towns and cities bustle with busy citizens, Guild Hall doors open and close as business concludes and begins for various members and of course, the streets and halls are also busy with chatter--as it would seem that although things are the same today as they would be on any other day, there is one thing that every living person has in common today.

Everyone that is willing to talk about it seems to have this feeling...a feeling of wrongness. Today feels different, somehow, in some way, though no one is certain as to why this is so. Some are mildly worried, others simply casting it off as just a weird phase. Many have approached the Guilds that are local to them, inquiring if anything can be done it. This has led everyone to realize that even magic casters have felt these odd feelings in their guts, though they seem not to know of its cause or how to make the feeling go away. Everyone has been uneasy since they woke from their beds this morning, but they day still continues on, as if the global feeling did not exist...

Guilds Role-Play - Page 11 Post_s10

Last edited by Leah7 on 27th February 2015, 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Guilds Role-Play - Page 11 Empty Re: Guilds Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 16th January 2015, 3:34 pm

[ATTN: Kaimele]
--Terrenia City, Crye Estate; Noon--

Lady Crye looks up as she sees Clementina and smiles, her hands coming up to take hold of Clementina's in an expression of exultation. She gasps from the pleasure of her appearance, her eyes lighting up as she kisses her hands, one at a time.

Lady Crye says, "Ah! Clementina, so happy to see you! Let me tell you, I have had so many guests notice your name on our entertainment list and they are just delighted."

With a big grin, she turns a little, beckoning to a man in a suit that walks up in response. She gives the man a few, short instructions on greeting the guests and apologizing for her, since she cannot greet them herself. After that, she keeps hold of one of Clementina's hands as she tugs her after her.

"Come, milady, you must meet my father." Lady Crye says with joy. "He's just so excited to meet you."

As she pulls her through the room, they are stopped twice, both of which are caused by the dancer in hopes to request a dance with her when she is free. After these brief interruptions are dealt with, they head towards the orchestra where a rather tall man in a suit is speaking with the director.

His dark blue suit has a lovely bow tie, fit and tailored to perfection for his larger-than-normal size. Rather, the man must be at least eight feet tall, with very long legs and big hands. His blonde hair and brown eyes seem to be the only average thing about him and his appearance makes him appear to be quite younger than one should as a father of someone Lady Crye's age range.

"Daddy!" Lady Crye calls out, raising her free arm and waving it into the air, "Guess who I brought!"

The man was waving his arms about in a director's pattern just before he turned from hearing his daughter's voice. His eyes move from that of Lady Crye to Clementina and he smiles pleasantly. He shakes the director's hand with a few quick words as they come closer, stepping down from the stage soon after to meet them.

"Father, please meet Lady Clementina. Clementina, this is Lord Crye." Lady Crye says politely, her inward gloating emanating off of her like a thick cloud. "I told you I could get her here, didn't I?"

Lord Crye chuckles, "That you did, daughter, that you did. Hello, milady, it is a pleasure to meet you."

After he speaks with his big, deep voice, he bows down to kiss her hand in a gentlemanly greeting before standing straight once more and accentuating is rather ridiculous height as he monsters over them. As he was bowed, however, a smaller detail will become more visible--a small tattoo on the right side of his right eye, dark blue musical notes that are touching to make a circle pattern.

"I dare say we will win the party of the year with your performance." Lord Crye says.

[ATTN: Seere]
--UMS Border Territory, Southern Council State; Noon--

"Yeeeaaahh!" Rat cheers, jumping in the air with one arm raised above his head. He beckons for Seere to follow and then leads him towards some nearby stables, where most of the horses actually belong to the Walsh Guild, since it is nearby. Grabbing one of the few horses that does not have a Guild Symbol painted upon it, he saddles it up and gets ready to go.

When all of this is finished, he places his little bag that he always has on the horse and then sits down upon the creature's back. He looks longingly at the Guild horses, but does not take one--he knows better than to steal one of those. Not only did Guilds track them easily if they were stolen, but they were better breeds and war trained, which made them all the more easy to track, since they still stood out if the symbol was washed off. A thief Rat may be, but he's a smart thief that doesn't like to get caught.

"Okay, let's get it on." Rat says with cheer, pushing his yearning away. "I'm ready for some action."

[ATTN: Nadia]
--S'venton; Nothern UMS, Targon State; Noon-–

Xaroff's eyes light up, he signals to Nadia. As she gets closer, he whispers to her. Attica sticks her head in, trying desperately to hear what is said. However, she's too short and must rely on jumping up and down. Sache silently chuckles at the sight and does not intrude on the conversation.

"No one new is in town but us." Xaroff says, "If we're all in the shelter together....I can try to read people."

Try being the key word. When so many people are in close proximity, it gets harder to concentrate and is harder on Xaroff, emotionally and physically. Now, if people are spread out enough, it won't be a problem, but he has no way of knowing how crowded it will be when everyone takes shelter from the storm.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th January 2015, 5:29 pm

Kaimele
{ATTN: Open}--Terrenia City, Crye Estate; Noon--

Clementina is surprised at Lady Cyre's exuberant welcome. She is not used to a person of her status kissing her hands. She pulls Clementina through the crowd to have her greet her father. They stop along the way as people wanted to meet Clementina. It is hard not to get caught up in the party atmosphere.

Clementina glides across the ball room, promising dances with people after the show. Lady Cyre takes her to the orchestra...they have a orchestra. There she sees the tallest man she has ever seen in her life. His suit is a lovely blue color. Lady Cyre calls out to him and he turns around. Clementina is stunned. This man could easily be Lady Cyre's brother instead of father.

Lady Cyre introduced her to him. Clementina loves his deep voice. He bows down quite gracefully. Clementina wonders if he was a dancer at one time. He takes her hand. She notices how her hand disappears in his like a parent holding a young child's hand. As he goes up she notices a musical tattoo on his face. So he is a music lover as well. She curtsies before him. “I thank you and Lady Cyre for inviting me here. It is a pleasure to be able to dance for you.” She glances over to Lady Cyre quickly. “If you don't mind, I would like to speak to the director regarding my dance routine. With their help your competition is in the bag.” Clementina accents with a wink and a giggle.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 18th January 2015, 6:43 pm

(ATTN : Chiron, Nadleeh, open)

-Southern Targon State; Trainwreck, Late Morning-

**Collab with Leah7**

The Conductor approached Ryushi looking panicked and like he cared a lot more about money and the train then the passengers. This made Ryushi slightly angry, but he remained composed and spoke to the man before him. ''Look, this man could destroy a train car within seconds, killing several people. I tried speaking with him and the only deal I was able to make to save everyone was this. So you go with it and shut up. Unless you prefer your stupid train over the lives of all these people that is. '' He first answered the conductor and then listened to what he said about the great storm.

''About that... we can worry about that later, find a shelter and I can use my barrier to protect everyone if needed. But currently the best solution is to evacuate okay ? This guy don't care wetter you're in his way or not, he'll break the train whatever you do repeating the tragedy of the bodies we already have. Please don't add any more. '' He told to both him and people that were around him. ''Let's all help each other and get out of this alive alright ? Now as the conductor if you have any knowing of the area like a good spot we could hide would be nice. If you know a telepath on board too as well it would be nice to notify people from distance where we are... though signal flare could work too.

The Conductor lashes out at Ryushi, "What the hell is wrong with you people?! This is your JOB. Do it!"

He waves his hand in a vague, encompassing gesture behind him, indicating the passengers. "You want to send them out into danger? Deal with the metal eater--I keep the passengers safe while YOU either nut up or shut up! Some Guild member you are."

''No you're going to shut up and let everyone evacuate. He doesn't care if someone is in his way or not he'll just attack the train. I don't want anymore causalities then what we got. Also I believe choosing an option that is diplomatic and allow us to avoid all causalities is best. But you're telling me to kill someone so it's more fitting for your stupid company, you're the one who don't make sense. Beside... he have no true reasoning and is far stronger then we are. Unless we have backup I doubt we can stop him. Might kill us and then what ? He'll come for you and your stupid train next. So stop being so closed up and do what is best, evacuate. I'm not sending them into danger I'm saving their lives for fuck sake.''

The Conductor crosses his arms, clearly furious. He walks away from Ryushi and goes up to one of the train staff. He whispers to him for a few minutes and then goes to find another attendant. The Conductor begins to de-couple a few of the cars with one attendant while the others move to the passengers that are being evacuated. After a few minutes, the attendants begin to lead people to the front of the train, before the damaged cars.

The metal eater stands up, looking irritated. Quickly, he moves towards the train's engine car, running up to it to prepare to rip it apart.

"That's mine." Metal eater says as he moves to attack the engine. He seems to have completely forgotten the piece of the train that he was just devouring.

''Tch... fine ignore me then. '' Ryushi said looking angry. He couldn't believe how this one stupid guy would risk people's lives for his stupid train. He would have to try and talk to that metal eater again, not that he knew what to say. It'll come as a break of deal at this point. Ryushi took a few deep breath and went toward his guildmates to try and come up with some kind of solution with them... time was at lost though and gave him no time to open his mouth as the metal eater started to go berserk again. ''Shit'' Ryushi said knowing he would not make it in time from where he was not that he was certain yet where the metal eater was going until it was finally clear he was going for the engine. On the inside though he was happy it wasn't a car with people again for now however. ''Guys let's go.'' He said to his guildmates as he moved toward the engine...

(ATTN : Sheridan, Jacobi, Lark, Diggle)

-UMS Border Territory, Ventya State; Train Station; Noon-

Diggle had tried to ask her about Jacobi, but she suddenly because pale, nervous and then move forward. ''THE TRAIN IS HERE LET'S GOOOOOO! '' And she charged inside like a bull... only to wait after them because she saw Jacobi further ahead. When they came in she asked. ''Where do you want to sit ? ....'' And so they moved together and sat together. Lark was making a new composition which made Ryla curious and looking at him for a long time... well till she fell asleep that is.... and drooling on Diggle's shoulder.

Well until the train came to a stop... not that it stopped her from sleeping and drooling on Diggle's shoulder though....
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 20th January 2015, 3:25 pm

[ATTN: Rat]

Seere hesitated as he watched Rat stealing the horse. He was allowed to use Guild horses, right? Was it worth it to try or would it just make the Guild more angry at him?

Hell, they couldn't get more pissed at him anyway. He'd probably get kicked out soon anyway. He grabbed a horse and pulled himself up, surprised by how big it was. He hadn't done anything like this in a while... maybe ever.

"Let's get," he said.

[ATTN: Xaroff]

Nadia nodded at his words, giving him a look. "Please do," she said quietly, "but be careful. I need you, Xaroff, so don't push yourself too hard."

"In the meantime," she said, "there's work to do." She pulled away from Xaroff and musses Attica's hair. "Let's get to it."
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 21st January 2015, 5:10 pm

[Attention: Ilyana, Slymeria, Nymeria, Kennot, Open]
[Location: Infinity Edge Training field; Perta City, Ventya State - UMS Territory; Late Morning]

Xiax didn't know exactly what was going on, but he rubbed his eyes again. It seemed to help bring everything into focus, though that was his imagination playing tricks on him. Hopefully his mind wasn't turning like a beggar's bowels after eating the scuzzy food at the bottom of the can, it worried him sometimes for no reason.

Xiax was incredibly stressed at the moment, his mind in a kind of heightened alert. It wasn't the panic that he had earlier with being blind but just the heightened awareness of being around a bunch of magic users. There was tons of them, and that was only the ones he could make out right now. He just had to be careful not to touch anybody. Out about the streets, most people avoided him because of his appearance and 'smell'. Which was well and good, it saved him alot of worry.

Maybe Xiax just needed to focus on a positive thin... like being able to assume that everyone here was a member of the guild and so they probably used magic lik a person breathes: constantly but without thought honestly the more obviously displayed tattoos helped.

Xiax breathed slowly, settling himself and imagining he was part of the wall behind him. He'd get some peace and quiet when he returned to his room. That seemed like it was going to be short lived though, he could spot Kennot and the ruined face of the blue haired guy next to him. It kinda looked like the love child of a face kicked in by a mule and a lightning blasted stump.

There was the fearful idea that it was his turn next in the cage. If they made the little girl do it, would they do it to him? He wasn't sure what her power was, but it couldn't have been that bad judging by the crowds behavior. They had teetered between fascination and chagrin, mixed with a spoonful of awe, and a dash of anticipation.
Resigning himself to the fate he met the men halfway. If they where looking for a show, well everyone was going to be sadly disappointed but at least he could try.
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 24th January 2015, 12:24 pm

[Attn: Ryushi, Nadleeh, Open]

While Ryushi was bickering with the train conductor, Chiron had been tending to any injured passengers he could find. Luckily, his emergency kit was well supplied with plenty gauze, disinfectant, and other items to pretty up the wounds temporarily. Nobody had any life-threatening conditions, thank the heavens. Some water would be perfect, though. He barely heard Ryushi calling him and Nadleeh to action as he was placing a bandage over a man's arm. Chiron quickly excused himself and approached his guildmates.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 24th January 2015, 1:47 pm

[ATTN: Xiax, Slymeria, Nymeria]
--Infinity Edge Training field; Perta City, Ventya State - UMS Territory; Noon--

Ilyana takes her leave of the training grounds after a few assuring words to the Guild guests, giving a thumbs up to Gren and Kennot before entering the Guild Hall once more. A few of the Infinity Edge members come out to train with each other, their magic abilities becoming revealed as they start to fight.

Kennot slowly walks up to Xiax and Nymeria with an awkward gaze, a silent pity sent in Sylmeria's direction for having to do nothing but run for some time. He hated running, himself...though that was probably because he was out of shape. He opens his mouth to say something to the two as Gren comes near, but stops suddenly as he turns towards a couple of the training guild members and calls out to them from the distraction.

It would seem that water magic user has completely soaked his opponent...accidentally. Kennot points to him with a scrunched, disappointed expression. "You're not concentrating! You focus on what you do just as much as you focus on what is coming at you!"

Then, he turns back to the two guests once more and smiles a little. "Okay, Gren, who's the first victim?"

Gren points his finger at Nymeria to gain her attention and then beckons for her to approach him. Kennot watches as she approaches, curious. Since the two are both from Blazing Swords, he is probably already familiar with what she can do. He's never seen this girl fight, so he has no idea.

Gren says, "Rook informed me--blood magic, right?"

He holds out his hands, palms faced down with fingers stretched. Looking down at the gauntlets, he speaks one word: "Mimic."

After Nymeria's confirmation of her abilities, he continues. "Cover your arms and legs. We can spar with that."

Kennot looks on interestingly, standing next to Xiax with no words. His eyes look on with intensity and he wonders if this woman can really create...blood gauntlets. That sounds really weird to think about. His eyes dart over to Xiax to see what he thinks, but the man mostly just looks disturbed, possibly even sickened at the idea.

"Welp, this'll be coo'." Kennot says with excitement.

As Seere mounted his Guild horse, Rat looked on with envy. It is at moments like these when the boy did find himself wishing to have magic as quite a few of his friends have turned out to have. They ride on, moving towards the White Cross guild hall, unknowing of what awaits them. As the skies grow darker and the rain threatens to find its way to them, they ride as quickly as they can without tiring the horses.

After about an hour or so, Rat groans from the pain caused from all of the horse riding. He hasn't been on a horse for this long in a while. He stops in a small town to get some water for the horses, allowing them to drink freely from small water troughs as he looks about. The place is abandoned. No doubt to avoid the nearby storm. Still, even knowing why everyone is gone, this does not reduce the level of creepiness that remains in a town when it is so empty and silent.

"Geez, talk about quiet." Rat says, breaching the uncomfortable silence. "After a couple drinks, we can continue. These horses are such good sports."

--Terrenia City, Crye Estate; Noon--

Lord Crye laughs jovially with his big voice at Clementina's comment, and Lady Crye giggles a little, as well. She moves in and gives the dancer a quick hug of excitement, clearly pleased at the dancer's confidence. Her father bows once more, this time to his daughter, before offering the crook of his elbow for the dancer to take.

Lord Crye says, "I like you. I shall introduce you to the director--he is a good friend and a very skilled musician."

"Come see me if you need anything," Lady Crye says happily, "I shall return to greeting the guests."

She curtsies and makes her way back to the entrance as the very large man escorts the small lady to the stage where the orchestra awaits. Due to his height, Clementina has to raise her hands up a little more than what would be expected, but he is sure to move a little more slowly with his long legs so as not to tug on her or make her uncomfortable--clearly a task at which he is will practiced.

As the director turns to them, he smiles, bowing to Clementina with a gleam in his eyes. "Director Sanoji, this is Clementina, the fabulous dancer--though, I am sure you already knew that. And Clementina, please meet Director Sanoji, the composer of The Lily's Dance and director extraordinaire."

The director kisses Clementina's hand with a quick movement before standing straight once more and then pulling out a bunch of different music sheets almost nervously. "I-I don't suppose you'd sign some of my music?"

Lord Crye laughs once more, clearly amused at the man's sudden nervous speech and behavior. He winks at Clementina before excusing himself politely. "Feel free to work on your entertainment pieces. I shall be nearby, if you need anything, my friends."

[ATTN: Ryla, Sheridan, Jacobi, Lark]
--UMS Border Territory, Ventya State; Train ; 2PM--

Diggle looks confused as the train stops completely. With eyebrows raised, he looks over to Ryla to say something, only to realize that the girl still sleeps through it all, drooling upon his clothing with an almost unconscious eagerness. With a sigh, he shakes the girl to wake her as he speaks to Sheridan and asks him to stay put, in case anything should happen back here. Then, while helping Ryla stand, he speaks somewhat uncertainly.

Diggle says, "I suppose we should investigate. Ryla and Lark, if you would come with me, we can see why we've stopped and--"

Suddenly, the ground shakes and a large explosion can be heard from nearby. Suddenly, passengers begin to freak out, standing and ready to move out and about with fear in their eyes.

Now, he is very worried. "Sheridan, calm the passengers and work with them! Ryla, Lark, let's go!"

With that, he steps up forward into the cars, using as quick a pace as he can as he struggles to get through the panicking civilians. After a bit, they make very little progress, so he steps off the train entirely and moves outside to find the commotion: Two magic users in a battle.

The man closest to the train is wearing the conductor's uniform--that is rare to have...perhaps they requested a magic user with this skill due to the risk of the other train? Jacobi is also stepping outside of the train ahead of him, closer to the two--he probably had difficulty getting through the civilians, as well. Either way, they needed to make sure the passengers moved towards the back of the train and then stayed in it. They didn't need to be near this.

The conductor is standing in a crater in the earth--all of the grass and land clearly damaged from whatever the explosion was. The edge of the crater is just a few inches from the track...that was way to close for comfort. Although he stands in the crater, he looks quite unharmed, electric bolts dancing off of his arms, chest, and legs with a crackling threat. Diggle begins to jog and then moves into a run so as to approach the situation.

The other man, staring on with a blank expression, seems somewhat...disappointed, perhaps? His expression is hard to read. His eyes, which are open, are paled over with white--is he blind? He stands in a position that demonstrates his readiness for battle, but there is no obvious sign of what he can do, nor of what just happened, exactly, to cause the explosion or the crater. The conductor's magic is quite loud and distracting, the lighting moving about with a bright haze.

After a moment, the blind man brings his hands before his chest, forming a triangle with his fingers and thumbs as his mouth opens and he speaks his spell. Diggle realizes instantly that the train could be easily damaged--they are too close. Within that moment, he raises his barrier, wrapping it about the front end of the train as the blast of black energy shoots from the man's magic circle that had appeared before him.

Black energy? What magic is that? And can an electric user defend themselves against whatever it can do? These questions rushed into his mind as he instantly regrets not having placed the barrier over the conductor, instead. As the black energy rushes into him, the man swirls his arms before his body in semi-circles, the electric shield appearing just in time--but the impact causes yet another explosion and the crater is further damaged and deepened from the massive power.

"You won't take this train." The Conductor says, opening up his shirt to reveal his Guild Symbol--the symbol of Rhodes. The move seems to be a threat of its own kind. "I am well trained by Rhodes."

The blind man, who does not see the symbol, snaps his fingers and two people come out from behind some layer of...invisibility. Getting off of their horses, they step forward next to their blind companion and raised their sleeves, revealing the guild tattoos of their own. The mark of Dark Ascension.

The blind man speaks with boredom, "We have those, too."

Diggle's stomach fills with dread.

After an hour of working for the building reinforcements, Xaroff and Sache go to find Nadia and Attica, to inform them and the Mayor that the preparations are complete and that the building is ready to be filled. As the building has very few rooms and is heavily fortified against the weather, there is no doubt that everyone will be kept safe.

Xaroff ponders more to himself, wondering where the kidnapped woman could be hidden, as well as be kept from the storm...then again, that is only an issue if they are kept alive. If they are murdered, their bodies will be no concern to keep safe, now will they? He feels sad. The building begins to be filled by many of the citizens of the town and he makes his way to the entrance to greet each person as they enter and to ensure them that they are well protected.

[ATTN: Chiron, Ryushi]
--Southern Targon State; Trainwreck, Late Morning--

Nadleeh is speechless about this entire situation. Nervously, she helps all of the passengers, first with unloading, and then confused as they begin to go back into the train. Just what is going on? Is she supposed to help them board again? She is uncertain, so she turns to Ryushi for guidance, only to see him a ways away looking pretty pissed. Paling, she chooses not to approach him.

After all of the yelling and arguing, Nadleeh has no idea what is going on and is frightened to see that the metal eater has turned his attention to the engine, which is looking intent to begin to devour. Ryushi asks for them to follow, and so she does as she is told, but her mind races in fear. What if they have to fight this man? What can they do?

Personally, there isn't a think that she can do. Nadleeha's abilities only work for the undead, demons, and ghosts or spirits. Actual physical fights are okay, due to her defense and gauntlet training, but this man looks much stronger and she doesn't really have much confidence in her skills when it comes to that sort of fight...

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 24th January 2015, 4:01 pm

Seere dismounted with a groan, stretching his legs out as they let the horses drink. He'd made a right fool of himself a few times, messing up and nearly falling off the horse, but he'd made it this far somehow.

He straightened and only then noticed the oppressive silence of the town. Rat broke the silence, his unease clear in his voice, and Seere grimaced. His discomfort was infectious. "Yeah," he responded, turning back to the horses and away from the town. "This guild hall better be close," he muttered, looking up at the skies.

[ATTN: Storm Shelter]

As people began to fill the storm shelter, Nadia found herself growing more and more nervous. She'd been busy thinking about the missing girls all day, but as they all moved to hide from the storm the events of that morning returned to mind - and the photo left for her in her room.

Was the person who left that for her still in town? Most likely - she doubted they'd leave that little present for her and then just leave her be. And they'd have to be a lunatic not to join the rest of the town in the storm shelter.

So now she had to look for a stalker as well as a kidnapper. She rubbed at her temples with her fingers. What a mess.

Nadia took a breath, distancing herself from the anxiety. With a smile on her face she moved to join Xaroff at the door, greeting those who entered and studying each of them as they passed by. If her stalker passed through her - well, perhaps if he saw her this close he might respond in a way that betrayed his intentions.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th January 2015, 8:40 am

Kaimele
{ATTN: Open}--Terrenia City, Crye Estate; Noon--

Clementina reaches up to take Lord Cyre's arm. She nods at Lady Cyre to acknowledge her exit. Surprisingly he walks slow enough for her to keep up without any effort. He takes her to the director. Clementina's mouth drops. The director is almost as well known as she is. Grandmother loves his music. She is surprised at the director's nervousness around her.

Clementina returns the wink to Lord Crye. She takes a hold of the director's hands. “Don't worry, I will be sure you get an autograph. I will need a couple from you as well. My grandmother is a big fan of your music. Now let me see what music you have. I know I will have to adjust the routine slightly for it. I know for sure under your direction, this competition is in the bag.”

The director pulls out the arrangements he has with him. Clementina looks them over carefully. “I like this one.” She hands the sheet music to him. “It has an exciting beat and drama, perfect for my dance.”

Jacobi
{ATTN: Open, Ryla, Lark, and Sheridan}
--UMS Border Territory, Ventya State; Train Station; Noon--

Jacobi moves quickly through the train. The train comes to a stop. This cannot be good. The people's expressions get more panicky. “Don't worry I am checking it out!” Jacobi tries to reassure them, however somehow he may be making it worse.

The ground shakes and even Jacobi needs to hold on to something nearby. That sends the people into more of a panic. “Everyone, listen! Calm the fuck down and make your way to the back of the train.” Jacobi yells. “I will see what the problem is.” This fear the people are currently feeling is more intimidating than his will ever be.

He tries to fight his way through the people, but eventually gets out. He will probably have an easier time getting to the conductor. He is surprised by what he sees. It is a magic battle between the conductor and another magic user. He whistles upon seeing the damage. Both men appear to be unharmed though. He is impressed by the conductor's talent.

The other man was creepy to say the least. He can only watch and try to listen to them at this point. The crater stopping his progress. Jacobi watches as the opponent starts to form his magic. It is a black magic. That cannot be good. He attacks the conductor, who throws up a barrier just in time. However the crater expands even more from the impact of the magic.

The conductor show off his Rhodes tattoo, makes sense for a conductor to be from that guild. The opponent snaps his fingers revealing two people. They retaliate by showing off Dark Ascension tattoos. Jacobi curses internally. This is not good. If there is one guild you do not want to fuck with it is these bastards. Creepy ass pieces of shit they are.

Jacobi is not an altruistic person by any stretch of the imagination, but hell if he is going to let these assholes get a hold of the train. Plus he's been yearning for a decent fight. “Yeah well if you want this train, you will have to go through us as well.” Three on three, he can handle these odds.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 25th January 2015, 1:20 pm

[Attn: Xiax, Gren, Kennot, Open]
--Infinity Edge Training field; Perta City, Ventya State - UMS Territory; Noon--

Nymeria idled as she waited for her training partners. One of them already appeared to be a hard-ass, blowing up on a guild member for their lack of concentration. Nymeria made a mental note not to give the guy any trouble, although she felt she wouldn't need to worry about living up to the man's expectations. The smile was unexpected. Nymeria returned a simple smile of her own.

Nymeria approached Gren just as instructed. When Gren asked about her powers, she confirmed with a "That's right." complimented by a small nod. She looked down at Gren's hands held out in front of him, trying to grasp what was meant behind the word "mimic". She was then told to cover her arms and legs, so she nonchalantly drew her knife and swiftly cut a gash in each of her wrists. The pain forced a grunt out of her but it only lasted for a brief second.

As blood slowly trickled down Nymeria's hands, she quickly made slits in her lower legs. With blood free to cover all of her limbs, she focused on pulling out enough to create simple plated armor around her arms and legs. The liquid flowed like water from her wounds, smoothing and spreading into a curved surface that hugged her skin perfectly. Once it solidified, it took on the appearance of hardened red leather, but Nymeria could still freely move as if the armor moved with her.

"Should I keep the knife?" She asked as she adjusted her stance for better balance.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 29th January 2015, 9:37 pm

(ATTN : Sheridan, Diggle, Jacobi, Lark)

Being shaken by a gentle push, Ryla open her eyes still drooling and looking around a bit confused. ''Are we there... ? '' Diggle then help her stand and that's when it finally get to her that she is still drooling. She takes something in her bag to wipe that quickly and then return to Diggle who is explaining something. ''Investigate ? For wh---WOAAAH !'' Almost falling from the big boom, Ryla was shaken and look left and right quickly. ''W-w-wwhat's going on ?!'' As Diggle ask for her to follow along with Lark also she does so.

As they arrive to the source of the big bang after going through several panicked villagers, she see the two fighters at work. ''WOAH there's sparks everywhere !!! That conductor is amazing !!!! '' She said completely fangirling almost. ''He's so electrifying !'' Somehow she had goosebumps though when she heard the man called Jacobi speaks and saw he was there, but she was happy he was on their side. Seeing the black magic she had much bigger goosebumps though... Suddenly she turn back and go to a service cart that had been abandoned there and fill a bag with salt. We never know they could be evil !

Going back closer she attach the bag around her neck and take her fighting staff in case. ''Diggle... think you could protect me while I try to get closer and TRY to poke one of them ?... Lark... you wouldn't happen to have something with your music that could help me right ? .... '' Ryla wanted to know what they could be after.

(ATTN : Nadleeh, Chirron, Metal Dude)

On the way he saw Valentino and said quickly ''Valentino ! Try and see if there's anyone who have powers on this train. We'll need help ! '' Ryushi said as he continued forward with Nadleeh and Chirron.

Valentino did as he was told and move from places to another trying to know if there was people with powers who could help out. Or maybe some telepath who had a range far enough to ask for help further ahead. He just hoped Ryu would be okay, he tends to be a bit reckless when people lives are on the line. Chiron and Nadleeh were with him though so he hoped for the best.

As they got closer to the engine area Ryushi started to speak loudly so that the Metal Eater would hear him.''Please whatever you do don't hurt the passagers ! I'm sorry if people were moved back inside ! Have to negociate more ! '' He truly hoped his words would reach and he wouldn't hurt anyone. He was ready to cast a barrier to protect the ones who were closer in case however. He would need to speak more in a calm manner toward the conductor also, but he couldn't see him right now.

Last edited by HikariKuragari on 17th March 2015, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 31st January 2015, 1:37 pm

[Attn: Diggle group]

Suddenly, Lark was being shaken by the man named Diggle. The train was stopped and people were panicking. Were they being attacked?

The next thing he knew he was being dragged around while Diggle got to the root of the problem. A big crater stood in front of the train and two magic users were going at it. If it kept on, it would only get worse. For them. Lark didn't much care, but there was that door to consider.

At Ryla's inquiry, he cast an eye to the battle, then pulled out his flute and began to play a cheerful melody. Lights began to dance around Ryla and she glowed for a moment when he finished.

"There," he said. "I've given you elemental resistances. It will take most of the edge off of those attacks out there, but too much and it can be overwhelmed, so be careful."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 7th February 2015, 1:17 pm

[Attention: Gren ,Slymeria, Nymeria, Kennot, Open]
[Location: Infinity Edge Training field; Perta City, Ventya State - UMS Territory; Late Morning]

"--blood magic, right?" The disfigured soldier said.

Wait! What?! Xiax looked on in complete surprise and shock. Then sure enough, the girl Nymeria pulled a knife and went to cutting herself. Xiax's body itched to turn, his stomach to retch, but somehow he just brought a hand up to his mouth and covered it. 'UGHH!' he recoiled mentally. Eventually realizing that Kennot was watching him Xiax lowered his hand and pressed his lips tight together in an effort to assume a more, neutral expression.
It didn't help that the blood was slithering all over the girls arms and legs, like some kind of bright red symbiote. Even when it hardened it didn't help get the mental image out of his head.

"Well, this'll be cool." Kennot says with excitement. Xiax looked over worried that the guy might be somewhat out of his mind, did he not just watch that? This wasn't helping Xiax adjust to being around magic, just what the hell kinda magic is out there?!

At least he wasn't going to have to fight her, a huge relief. Which made Xiax's brain sort of crash into reality. He was going to have to fight her, magic users. How? He couldn't touch them, clothes and things didn't stop his powers. Could he even fight with weapons? He could probably learn to, but Xiax had never even tried it... Then again, we had sat at the table and surely his magic didn't go off when they all where eating, so there was some hope.
It did open up loads of questions, but maybe he could ask Ilyana about it. "Kennot, can I go talk to Ilyana?"
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 13th February 2015, 8:01 pm

[ATTN: Xiax, Slymeria, Nymeria]

Kennot looks over at Xiax and he can tell that the man looks uneasy--which is something that he can understand, of course. What little he has seen of his ability has been somewhat overwhelming for him, so it must be far more overwhelming for Xiax. He looks over at the battle about to begin and then back at Xiax.

Kennot replies, "Sure ya don't wanna see the fight? If not, go ahead, but be sure to come back here when you're done, alright? I wanted to discuss training options with ya."

Gren holds out his hand expectantly and Kennot hands him a knife, his attention now pulled away from Xiax. Gren takes off the cloak and gives it to Kennot, which also does not surprise him. Although he has barely seen Gren fight, he has seen enough to know of the man's skills--both magical and non-magical. Kennot cannot help but highly respect the warrior.

Gren takes his familiar fight pose, "Now, we spar, girl."

Nymeria's face hardened as she watched Gren receiving a knife from Kennot. It was then she knew they were going to spar in armed combat; that explained the armor Nymeria made for herself. Once Gren announced the beginning of their training, Nymeria held up her weapon with the blade pointed upward-her way of keeping her distance.

Nymeria didn't make a move for a solid 30 seconds, using the free time to look for any discerning clues about Gren's style of combat. When Nymeria moved, she stepped forward for a cautious jab, aiming for her spar mate's upper body.

Gren tilted his body back to avoid the blow, then attempted to attack her now exposed arm with his own blade while trying to bring his other hand up to grab her wrist.

Seeing that Gren had dodged her jab rather than parry it, Nymeria instinctively brought her hand back to her body. As her arm recoiled into a defensive position, Gren moved for counterattack. Her arm narrowly avoided the blade, but it drew her attention away from his grasping reach for her free hand.

Gren had successfully grabbed Nymeria's wrist, but she pulled her apprehended wrist back, testing the man's strength. She didn't expect Gren to be a weakling, but she hoped to waste enough time to come up with a plan.

Gren "allows" himself to be pulled, or more accurately, assists the effort to bring himself closer and bring his knife towards her stomach. As he closes, he also attempts to hook her leg and take them both to the ground.

--UMS Border Territory, Southern Council State; Early Afternoon--

The clouds have thickened above them, the dark grey threatening to wipe out all light of the sun. The day has become dim and the night appears to fall upon the world far too soon. The storm is coming. Thunder cackles in the sky and Rat jumps from his bones from the horse's saddle. He's tired and needs a break, but they need to make it to the Guild before the storm hits hard...

Rat looks uneasy. "We got one more hour, dude. So let's run a while, okay? See if we can't shorten that time. Sound good?"

--Terrenia City, Crye Estate; Early Afternoon--

Not one, but two hours pass as more guests come and go to meet the dancer, the director, and a few other entertainers for the evening planning. The party has somewhat begun, but the real entertainment will begin in the late afternoon after most of the guests have already settled in and gotten comfortable.

A few of the servants also offer the Clementina some beverages as she works with the director, as well as offer to escort her up to her room so that she may easily find it later when it is needed. After a few minutes of working on music, the director rests his planning with Clementina to start the orchestra's play, though he needn't direct them, himself, since he has an assistant. He is quick to part from the orchestra in order to continue discussion with the dancer, enthralled by her musical tastes.

It is after the two hours pass that the storm can be heard from outside. Violent thunder rolls, lighting flashes through all of the decorative windows, and rain begins to pour down hard upon the rooftop. The sounds are somewhat drowned out by the orchestra, but this is hardly comforting when the wind can be heard whistling hard against the mansion walls. In the distance, a tree can be heard falling to the ground, if one isn't too close to the orchestra at this time.

[ATTN: Ryla, Sheridan, Jacobi, Lark]

Diggle becomes slightly relieved at Jacobi's spoken threat, comforted by the fact that an S Rank will be on their side. He isn't sure whether or not the blind man cares, however, and two more cloaked figures come out of the invisibility field. The one that was causing the field comes out as the field disperses--he can tell the man was the cause of the field, due to the glowing eyes and the spell dispersal. Ryla asks for his defense and he nods his head as Lark begins to play a tune.

He looks on, stressed from keeping the barrier around the train's front end. "Listen, I need you guys to get these people away from the train. They're too close and will cause damage to it at this location. Okay?"

If he can get the threat away from the train, he won't have to concentrate on keeping the barrier up over it to protect it and he's not that great at multi-tasking, so helping Ryla at the same time will be a challenge. He'll give it a shot, though. He must. The conductor speaks calmly, as if reading Diggle's mind.

"I have plenty of Guild members aboard, and so we will fight if we have to. However, I'd rather keep this farther from this train...why don't you fools back off a bit?"

The Blind man smiles, his arms out stretched as he forms a circle with their movement. He whispers words to himself and then says, "No."

Black fog rolls from his body, forming first at his feet and then rising. The black smoke-fog is thick and Diggle instantly realizes that they probably won't be able to see...this is going to be a problem. He pulls up another barrier around Ryla, his hand outstretched in her direction. He won't be able to protect her easily if he can't see her. Dread falls deeper into him, if it's possible.

--S'venton; Nothern UMS, Targon State; Late Afternoon-–

The shelter is now being packed, people rushing in from the rain, thunder, and wind. If you are a child, you cannot walk alone, but must have someone to hold you to prevent the wind from pulling you away from the town. It's terrifying as trees bow down low and threaten to be pulled from their roots that connect them to the earth. Xaroff is honestly scared.

Attica and Sache are a ways behind him, handing out blankets with the Mayor and his wife. They are making sure to write down names of all who enter, as well, so as to make sure that no one is forgotten out in the storm. There will come a time when the storm will be so severe that they will be unable to open the door for anyone...and Xaroff can only hope no one else is out there when the time comes.

All seems normal, albeit scary and hectic, until suddenly people call out in surprise as a line of women and girls all enter the room at the last of the line, looking confused and wondering what day and time it is. The mayor confirms that these are the ladies that have been missing for so long--and yet, here they are, as if nothing had happened. Though all of this chaos, Xaroff wishes to concentrate on what is happening, to look for answers, but his attention is pulled away at someone nearby--someone, although he does not yet know who, is angry. Lust, need, fury all rises up towards each of these women, as well as the feeling of dissatisfaction, frustration, and entitlement.

All of these emotions rush into him full on, enough to make Xaroff angry, enough to make Xaroff upset that these women, these ladies that should have been his were taken from him. These stupid, damn women were supposed to belong to him and yet now they are here again and he has nothing that he deserves.

Xaroff shakes violently, his legs almost giving out from under him as he fights the urge to do things to the girls, images flashing in his mind, desires for dark things to come...the lust and desire comes pulsing into his body, spreading from the prior victims who are now claiming that no harm has been done to them and that they remember nothing and moving onto Attica and Nadia. The black images of horrible acts then flash into his mind, happening to his best friends and guild mates and Xaroff, the big man, begins to shed tears.

Squeezing tight onto Nadia's hand as she is almost pulled away from him, whispers frantically into her hear. "We have a problem."

The metal eater looks at Ryushi with disdain before shrugging and moving to the engine and beginning to devour it. Nadleeh looks nervously at her Guild Mater, uncertainty crawling up her spine. If this is permanently damaged, how will they get out of the storm, now? By no means is there any chance that they will be able to stop this guy.

Valentino returns to inform them that there is a magic user near the back of the crowded passengers, but that he refuses to help. Nadleeh sighs, moving away and leaving the small group of people alone with the metal eater.

She says, "I will convince him."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th February 2015, 8:09 pm

Kaimele
{ATTN: Open}--Terrenia City, Crye Estate; Early afternoon--

The director is a delight to speak with. He definitely knows his music and is very passionate about it. She herself is finding herself enthralled with putting together the routine with him. Guests and servants alike greet the two of them as they talk about music. She takes a drink, but only sipping it. She needs to be at full attention for this dance. Sanoji pulls himself away from her to get the orchestra started.

A servant offers to show Clementina to her room. She takes him up on the offer and follows him to the room. He opens the door waiting for her to enter. She goes in and looks around. Just like the rest of the house, the guest room is amazing. It is bigger than both her and her grandmother's room. She looks around. Her bags are already in the room set up neatly on a bench. The wardrobe is open showing her outfits hanging neatly. She shakes her head. She knows she must return to the party.

The orchestra is in full swing when she does. It is hard not to get swept up in the merriment. She accepts a few dances from the other guests. She cannot believe how humbled and appreciative the guest are to dance with Clementina. It is fun to be able to wear this mask. She wonders if they would feel the same if they knew they were dancing with a humble farm girl.

Jacobi

Jacobi watches as two more people come out of the field. “Five, you think that five people are going to beat me? I don't think you know who I am.” Jacobi laughs.

He scoffs internally at the conductors weak attempt to get them to move the battle. The leader's response does not surprise him. A smirk appears on Jacobi's face as the fog begins to flow from the leader's body. “You think a little fog will affect me? Come and get me, I dare you.” He is getting pumped for the impending battle. He only hopes the other know to steer clear of him. The darkness won't affect his fighting, however he won't be able to tell so called friend from foe. Honestly he doesn't care either.

Last edited by HikariKuragari on 17th March 2015, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed timeline for Diggle's group to avoid confusion)
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 19th February 2015, 6:19 pm

[ATTN: Xiax, Gren, Nymeria]

With Gren getting pulled closer, Nymeria pointed her knife towards Gren's stomach. It seemed Gren had the same idea as their weapons clanged together. Gren took his advance one step further by trying to catch her leg. She easily slipped out of Gren's hook by raising her leg and thrusting her knee forward, aiming for Gren's belly. Her upper body arched slightly forward, balancing the weight centered on the balls of her other foot.

[ATTN: Nadleeh, Ryushi]

Chiron watched the metal eater consume a part of the engine. In all his years he had never seen a person ingest pure metal so easily. Valentino returned with news of a stubborn magic user, and Nadleeh left the group, somehow assured she could change the person's mind. Chiron didn't feel entirely comfortable with what Nadleeh could have in mind, but he couldn't bother to stop her and ask. "I doubt this man will listen to reason." He whispered towards Ryushi. "We may have to use physical, or magical force to apprehend him in sufficient time."
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 20th February 2015, 9:31 pm

(ATTN : Sheridan, Jacobi, Lark, Diggle, bad guys)

Ryla's face gets brighter when Lark speak and mention the elemental protection. ''That's soooo cool !'' She said looking herself glow for a sec. She remembers that she have to go approach the ennemy now, that thought again interupted by Jacobi speaking. He sure was intimidating, but on their side at least. As Diggle mention about trying to get these guys away, Ryla nods... still unsure how she'll do that... however her main objective was to know their goal. Hoping her power would be hitting the good spot and show her the info she seek.

However the ennemy started to make what looked like a black fog, making it difficult to see. She did remember ish in what direction the bad guys were though. Ryla could feel something, that weird feeling when Diggle would cast a barrier on her. She felt a bit safer, but knew it was best to take out her staff in case she needed to counter attack something. She moved carefully toward the enemy, holding her staff with a firm grip.

(ATTN : Nadleeh, Chirron, Metal eater)

Ryushi looks a bit at a loss when Nadleeh says she will convince the man and he nod with a soft ''Thank you.'' However you could see in his eyes that he meant ''Sorry for the trouble.'' Somehow this situation was getting more and more chaotic and he didn't really know what to use against that man. He had both strenght and also was able to chew metal. There was no way they would be able to attack him with metal tools and doing so would only make him furious and hard to control. Ryushi had failed to protect the engine however in his slight hesitation and he felt rather terrible about it, but in a way there wasn't much he could do.

Somehow he thought he needed to find the conductor, or perhaps.... seperate the train and make a barrier, not that they would go much further. He whisper back to Chirron. ''I know he won't listen that's why I had tried to make a deal in the first place. But the conductor ruined it, though in a way it's my fault I lacked tack when talking to him... '' Ryushi looked a bit down and looked back to Chirron. ''The engine is already damaged, because I had a moment of hesitation... so we may have to do what we can.... ''

Ryushi approached the metal eater again and tried to open negociation again. ''Hey... erm... sorry if we couldn't empty the train for you... I was wondering if you would be gentle enough to leave us maybe 2-3 passenger car... see there's a storm coming and a lot of them are worried about it... I'd like to use these as shelter. You could have the rest, but I'll just need to calm down the conductor too. Would that be okay... ?

Last edited by HikariKuragari on 17th March 2015, 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 21st February 2015, 9:54 am

[Attention: Ilyana Open]
[Location: Infinity Edge Guild hall; Perta City, Ventya State - UMS Territory; Late Morning]

Xiax knew that the other instructor was going to spar with the blood- his body shivered when he thought back to a few minutes ago. He shook his head and Kennot let him go. Some part this old geezer might later regret not staying and watching Gren and Nymeria spar, after all Xiax isn't exactly a professional when using knives.

Instead Xiax started to go in the direction he last remebered Ilyana had went. It was this way right? At least most of the groups where spread out when they where training, that made it a lot easier to dodge people. Having made it to the field entrance he asked some passerby where Ilyana had disappeared off to. It wasn't till maybe the third time he had stopped and asked after her that he noticed something off in their disposition.

As he walked down the halls he noticed more people avoiding him. He really should be happier about that, this place was super dangerous. As a hobo, Xiax got that all the time, it was normal. Here though, it was different, maybe it was because they knew. That must be what made it different. He refused to try and figure out what the looks where, if they might be concern, pity, or worse fear.

As he found Ilyana's office, he was seriously having some doubts about his choice to accept this. His knuckles paused a few inches from the door as he went to knock it. The noise all around him couldn't be ignored. That was one problem with being a hobo, you became aware of everything around you. If you didn't you could end up dead, or you could forget everything and kill yourself in drugs and booze. Since Xiax refused to do those things, he'd kept himself alive by using his head, using everything to keep living. How many people could live this long on the streets without dying? His choices up till now though had consequences, and one of those was being mindful of the noise.

Behind and all around him, in this seemingly nightmarish hell that had been purposefully created for him, was something brighter. It was like watching families together at a park. Like bird song, there was a beautiful captivating feeling all around him, when he wasn't withdrawing into himself. It was that pervasive feeling that made Xiax just open the door and walk into the room where Ilyana was.
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 27th February 2015, 4:19 pm

--UMS Border Territory, Southern Council State; Early Afternoon--

He didn't like the skies any more than Rat did, and he was itching to move faster himself. "Sounds great," he said, fumbling for a bit as he tried to figure out how to get the horse to go faster. He kicked at it and it moved like it was about to throw him, but it did pick up the pace. "Sorry bud," he said, "you got yerself a shitty rider."

[ATTN: Storm Shelter]

The appearance of the missing girls threw off everything Nadia thought she knew about what was happening. As they filed in, she managed to pull one or two aside, forgetting all about seeking out her stalker as she tried to interrogate them as gently as she could.

They gave her nothing. Why the hell are they here again? What reason would he have to give up his victims? The storm? This is the only shelter nearby, maybe... Maybe he had to give them up, or risk killing them. Which meant he was...

Xaroff grabbed her hand, and she turned to see him trying to hold back tears. "We have a problem," he whispered in her ear, and she nodded. He's here. She squeezed Xaroff's hand back.

"I got you," she whispered to him. His reaction disturbed her. Whoever this was had to be one nasty customer, and she looked among the girls and those who had walked in last. Invisibility after all? He had to have just come in, so where the hell is he?
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 17th March 2015, 3:06 pm

--Terrenia City, Crye Estate; Early Afternoon--

As she is just finishing a dance, a polite young servant comes up with a polite bow to inform her that she is soon to be introduced to the stage by the Lady Crye. He kindly escorts her towards the stage and allows her ample time to prepare herself before the Lady is given the clear to do so. It is then that the stage lighting is shifted, with various light hues balanced upon the stage as the orchestra's lighting is dimmed.

Lady Crye steps upon the stage as the party members suddenly become hushed. With a smile, the lady curtsies and speaks with an elevated voice and with a sound of eagerness and excitement. She looks to the side at the dancer, a grin on her face and a look of high expectations.

"I would love to introduce to you Lady Clementine--our main event prepared for you this evening. Please, prepare yourselves for the ultimate entertainment." Lady Crye says. The audience applauds as she steps down from the stage.

[ATTN: Ryla, Jacobi, Lark]

Diggle is still trying to decide how to react when Jacobi utters his threats loudly for all to hear. The man is going to get someone killed...he doesn't have much to ponder a proper action, however, when one of the dark figures leap out of the fog as it spreads out. As the fog has not reached Ryla yet, he can see what is going on and his eyes widen as the figure's arms suddenly outstretch below him while he is in the air.

He utters his incantation and from his palms, needles rain down over her head. With a slash through the air with his hand, Diggle mutters his own spell as a small barrier appears above her head just in time. The needles clatter against its surface with plips and plinks as the man moves to land down on top of her. Landing on the barrier with his leg, he uses it as leverage to push himself back into the air before doing a back flip on to the ground and landing between Ryla and Lark.

Diggle is about to say something when thunder erupts from the fog cloud, lighting striking heavily as the fog cloud begins to disperse from a burst of wind. The fog clears just a little as the electric train conductor from Rhodes pushes the darkness user back from the train, placing distance between them and the source of the fog, itself.

One of the dark figures has bent over, his mouth opening up as fire spurts out, rushing with a deep heat towards Jacobi's flesh. The man still has distance between him and Jacobi--so he mustn't be entirely stupid, anyone could suppose. Still, another dark figure lifted up a piece of the ground and has thrown it at the conductor in defense of his leader.

With Ryushi's approach, the metal man continues to munch down on the train's engine as he speaks. Then, he laughs in response to Ryushi's words. His head is thrown back with obvious amusement as his shoulders shake from his personal enjoyment. Nadleeh is happy to be further away from the creepy man than the others are, at this point. Hearing his laughter in the distance is somewhat disturbing.

He says, "Welp, I've got to get going. No way my delicate stomach could handle that entire train. I'll just take this for the road, thanks."

Hopping down from the train's engine, the man shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly as he rips off one more metallic piece and lugs it over his shoulder. With that, the man begins to walk off with his small prize, looking satisfied and pleased with himself. After a small distance, he even begins to hum a cheerful tune to himself.

[ATTN: Xiax]
Infinity Edge Guild hall; Perta City, Ventya State - UMS Territory; Late Morning

Ilyana looks up as Xiax walks in, her vibrant eyes surprised for just a few moments before looking back down at the paperwork on her desk once more and folding it up promptly back into a folder and placing it in a desk drawer and closing it. Then, she smiles back up at him and gestures towards one of the chairs before her desk.

"Xiax...what can I do for you?" Ilyana asks politely. She seems curious.

--UMS Border Territory, Southern Council State; Mid Afternoon--

They are almost to the Guild Hall when they are brought to a halt by a woman in the road, unconscious and tied up. Looking around, Rat cannot see anything in the trees or bushes nearby--she seemed to be stranded in the middle of nowhere. Did she fall from a cart or horse and in pass out in exhaustion? Rat is uncertain.

However, Rat is no hero. He's a survivalist and helping people is not on his list of priorities. Of course...if the woman paid for his assistance, that would be one thing, but there is no guarantee that the woman will, in fact, pay. Not to mention, they have a destination to get to. With all of this in mind, they can't just run over her, either, and the small ditches on either side would damage the horses if they stepped in the wrong spot...he'll just have to get down and move the woman to the side of the road and then get back to traveling.

However great this kindness is considered to Rat, however, he is uncertain as to what his companion will think of his actions--he's a guildy now, and he can't forget that. A lot of Guildies, though not all, decide that their hearts are made of gold all of a sudden and have to help the helpless and all of that blah and he hasn't seen Seere in so long, so what if he's changed? Due to this thought process, Rat decides on inaction and waits to see what the Guildy does.

With a grasp of desperation, he pulls Nadia into him, tugging down on her arm until she is down on her knees, just like he is. Attica, looking concerned in the distance, begins to push through the people with alarm. Sache has yet to notice her straying, nor has he yet seen Xaroff's distress. He is looking about the room silently with a watchful eye, waiting for anything suspicious.

With more tears streaking down his face, he whispers to Nadia, "It's not the person that is taking them that wants to hurt them. The person taking them is saving them...saving them from someone else that wants to hurt them. I--I can't hurt them here, but I really want to and the desire is so strong. I can't believe he would take them from me! I earned them! I worked for that, they want to be owned--"

His voice shifts from a whisper to a normal voice and he begins to shout. Xaroff struggles to turn his ability off, but now he can't. He's gotten too far into the man's emotions and it is all just leaking into him. With a swift movement that is out of his control, Xaroff watches himself push Nadia into the ground, choking her with one hand and preparing to rip her clothes off with the other.

Attica screams as everyone in the shelter begins to panic and Sache comes running to help, but sees someone else, a man, attacking Attica. He looks from Attica to Nadia, confused, his eyes darting from one to the other as a few seconds pass and he is scared. Finally, twisted with panic, he turns to Attica to save her, but is halted as another man appears before the two and punches the man behind her that is holding on to her throat.

The people in the room back away, giving space to the struggles that are now upon the floor as the man that punched the other grabs Attica, disappears, and then reappears in front of Sache and pushes the girl into his arms. He hasn't even had a chance to react yet and the teleporter is already moving back to the attacker with a fierce brawl. Sache is so intently watching what is happening with shock that he has done nothing and he has no idea what is happening with Nadia. Attica is crying.

[ATTN: Nymeria, Sylmeria]

To be posted in a collaborative post with @Venom and @Vye-Avis
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuto 17th March 2015, 6:28 pm

--UMS Border Territory, Ventya State; Train Station; Early Morning

"You will get me on the train..."
He whispered, a tall figure standing over the small well dressed man whom we could deduce by the tangy smell of urine in the air was not feeling brave when facing this cloaked giant whom hid even his face. It was not the cloak that frightened him or even how his words seemed to drag on magically like the winter wind, It wasn't even the sword he carried!
Something seemed horribly off of this character, He was heavy....the man could tell that much indeed every step came with a metallic *clang* so he had to be wearing armor...or maybe very heavy boots, but he felt empty....It's like at the funeral when you look on the dead body of your friend/family member/co-worker it was a person you used to know and now it's presence as all but vanished.

The poor man's name was George and he had built his career avoiding spooky characters like this one and had built a fine business as a traveling salesman.

"I....will not repeat myself....." The tall figure whispered once more and brought the tip of his sword closer to the small man's chest, George snapped to attention now quivering. "Y-YES SIR!" The salesman resolute himself to surviving and took the stranger with him to get tickets for the train later this afternoon.
The following hours were his longest and more dreadful experiences.

[ATTN: Ryla, Jacobi, Lark, Diggles]

Cloaked and hiding his sword within the massive garment which covered his armor he looked like an oddity, or an eccentric mercenary protecting an obviously shaken and paranoid salesman. Together they were able to get on the train as simple passengers, although it was incredibly noisy at first due to events well beyond his knowledge but Dorian did not mind and he did not care all he needed was to travel and these iron houses on tracks were amazing in that respect! He would have never thought in his wildest dreams that he could traverse thousands of miles in a matter of days to think before it would take him and his men months or years to march so far!
The train of thought persisted and he lost himself in the world of his memories before the curse: His days spent training, teaching his men how to fight, the Golden Oath....

"S-Sir...?" Called out the small man seated next to him. "Are you okay?" He asked more-so out of fear that the giant of a man had begun to clench the armrest. Something Dorian did not even noticed, he nodded and relaxed his head feeling his bones unwind, he felt his nerves resting and relaxing his hood drooping to cover his eyesight. Only to rest a while....

...But his rest would need to wait, and explosion jolted him out of his seat as men and women ran through the train and barked orders Dorian waited for them to pass, he felt a familiar and hated feeling from them as they passed by....Magic....Once the four passed his and George's seat the cloaked individual followed them making his way to the epicenter of the action, sneaking his way to the back of the party he watched and readied his sword waiting for movement on their part or the dark guild ahead.

This was, needless to say, the last time George would see this giant of a man.

Last edited by Kuto on 21st March 2015, 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed timeline for Diggle's group to avoid confusion)
Kuto
Kuto

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th March 2015, 9:17 pm

Kaimele
{ATTN: Open}--Terrenia City, Crye Estate; Early afternoon--

A servant interrupts before the next song can begin. It is time. Clementina goes to get her costume on. It is a cross between a medieval steampunk black dress with metallic accents to match the theme of the party. She also has her fans. Soon she takes center stage as Lady Cyre introduces her. She nods at Director Sanoji who begins the music.

Clementina's dance is mesmerizing. The fans only add to the mystique. The backstage people love the fans and decide to focus the lighting on them as she moves them around expertly and daringly. She moves off the stage and into the crowd. The fans twirl ever so closely to the people. They can see that they are as deadly as the are beautiful.

Her control over her body and fans together force the audience to pay attention. The song goes to a slow part and her dancing slows down as well. The movement become more graceful and borderline sensual. The fans are put away during this time. Her spins are breathtaking. The lighting changes to make the dress almost glitter as she moves around. She hopes the audience is enjoying the show as much as she is.

The music speeds up again to a percussive beat. This time it is her feet that are getting a workout. Clementina hikes up her skirt to show off the fanciful footwork as she goes all over the stage again.

Jacobi

Jacobi dodges the fire easily. A wicked cold smirk appears on his face as he opens his other eye. He hopes to scare the three that he can currently see before the fog gets too thick. He closes the space between him and the enemy closest to him. It is the one who picked up the earth. The poor man is terrified stiff as Jacobi's fist smashes against his face. He has no intentions on killing them. Dead people cannot speak. The guy trembles after being hit, but does not go down. Jacobi stares into his eyes. “Now be a good boy and stay down. If I find you doing your magic, I will be back.” He drops the man who falls to the ground and curls into a fetal position.

Last edited by HikariKuragari on 17th March 2015, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed timeline for Diggle's group to avoid confusion)
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 20th March 2015, 8:16 pm

(ATTN : Jacobi, Lark, Diggles, Dorian) #Guild_Key

About to approach the intimidating fog, Ryla took a deep breath, staff still in her hands. ''Don't freak out, it's just super dark smoke, no worries right ? ... RIGHT ?!... '' To be honest she was afraid, but she was determined to poke one of the bad guys. As she continued her monologue in her head to herself, she didn't quite notice needles were about to fall on her head and squealed out of fear. Diggle was able to defend her however with his barrier and then jumped on it to land back between her and Lark.

Quickly she open her bag and take out her safety helmet and put it on. ''Always w-- '' Was all she could manage to say before a thunder noise stopped her from saying anything, actually it turned into a scream. ''God these thunder noises ! EEeek ! Watch out cool lightning dude !!! '' She said pointing the ground sent at this guy. Thankfully there was a bigger distance between the fog, the train and them. Though they all looked so scary !!! It's then she sees that Jacobi had made the earth guy go down shaking like a wuss. Ah maybe I can poke this one !!'' She thought as she approached the earth guy, waiting for Jacobi to take some distance. With an ankward smile she place her hand on the shoulder of the man. ''Don't worry ! He's really scary... and you're not the only one who's scared of him !''

Flashes of people dying at this man's hands or rather earth powers came to her as well as the shadow of a quite large key. Not that she could see the shape or anything though her heart beat went up by a bit when she saw that. She was pretty sure it wasn't the one she had though. With a gasp she remove her hand and step away, grabbing her salt bag. ''EVIL BEGONE ! '' She said throwing salt in the man's face before running away like crazy toward Diggle and hid behind him. ''Diggleeeeeee I'm scared !!!'' She said grabbing his shoulders.

(ATTN : Nadleeh, Chiron, open)

Ryushi was defenetly disturbed by the man's laughter. But hearing his words he was a bit more at ease in a way since this one wouldn't hurt anymore people on this train. Not that they could yell party though there was still dead people and the train could not move thanks to the fact that he had not moved or thought quickly enough. Then again would he have been able to do anything about it ? .... Still a bad feeling came into his heart, he felt responsible for all of this. He moved to Chiron and said ''Chiron ... please assist more into helping the wounded I'll join you in a bit too. I...I'll try and talk to the conductor again. '' He said trying to be strong. ''Nadleeh, Valentino... try to help as much as you two can too.

Before he took another step forward a few figures stopped in front of him. They were some he could reconized as the bodies he saw earlier and so he could only assume it was their spirit. He could see them clear as the day as if the real them was standing before him.

''You'll just let him go like that ?.....'' One of them said. The ones with this guy had eyes of hatred.

Looking down Ryushi took a few steps and walked passed them whispering ''I'm sorry...'' He looked back up and went in search for the conductor trying to hide the fact that he was sad.

Last edited by HikariKuragari on 30th October 2015, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuto 22nd March 2015, 3:16 pm

(ATTN : Jacobi, Lark, Diggles, Ryla)

The entirely cloaked Dorian took slow sluggish steps towards Diggle and Ryla his Iron sword in hand. His eyes scanned the battle and as his boots made heavy *CLINGS* with each step he raised his hand to unfurl the heavy fabric from his being unwrapping slowly with his freed hand as he passed Ryla, Diggle and Lark, appearing as an armored knight with only the mouthpiece of his armor showing any skin- or lack there of, it was a skeletal jaw with thin decayed skin stretched over it, his jaw opened and he spoke, his mouth *CLACKING* every time it would shut.

"Aberrant Magic users...Face Judgement!" His voice dragged like a whisper but heightened into a battle cry as the sluggish warrior ran towards the Needle Magi, his Iron slate of a sword reaching it's highest point and swinging it down to bear on the man's shoulder.
Kuto
Kuto

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 28th March 2015, 10:20 pm

[ATTN: Shelter, Xaroff]

Nadia's vision narrowed as Xaroff shoved her to the ground, his one hand on her neck and the other tugging at her dress. She clutched at the ground beneath her, helpless, as Xaroff's face swam in front of her eyes - no, not Xaroff, Eran, who was Xaroff? His tattooed eye looked down at him with an intensity that made her shrink back, frozen as he ripped off the front of her dress.

Nadia opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out - she only gasped for air, struggling to breathe. "I'm... sorry," she rasped. "It... won't... happen...again..."

Her magic activated on instinct, and a link flew up between them, sending searing pain coursing through Xaroff - aggressive and uncontrolled in her panic.

--UMS Border Territory, Southern Council State; Mid Afternoon--

Seere sighed. "Aw, what the hell," he said, stopping his horse as he saw the woman in the road. He swung his leg over the side of the horse and stepped down, hitting the ground and stumbling as his legs protested. He walked over to the woman and knelt down next to her.

"Just a sec Rat," he said, holding up a hand and reaching a finger down to touch the bonds tying the woman. "Ignite," he said, and the rope caught on fire, splitting quickly. He snatched it off of her and stamped the fire out with one foot.

Seere lifted the woman up and threw her over his shoulder. "My horse can take 'er," he said. It was a guild horse, they were trained for this sort of thing, right? Sides, the lady was light enough. It seemed silly to leave her in the road when it was such a simple thing to cut her bonds and bring her to the same place they were headed. The other guild could deal with her from there.

He tossed the woman over the front of his horse and got up behind her. "Right, sorry, let's go," he said. With any luck she'd stay unconscious til they got there so they didn't have to explain things. It'd be a rough ride for her and she'd come out of it with some bruises, but then she wouldn't get lost in the storm at least.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top