Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 11 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 31st July 2014, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I cannot wait until we leave for the wedding." She hasn't told anyone about her doubts. She knows that Sangria would not be able to see her as a ruler because she is a woman. Langora want to see her with Anton. How is she going to be able to handle international affairs if there is this much resistance. "Do you think they will have the meal in the dining room?"

~~~~~~~~

"We will present Anton with both options and let him choose. If it wasn't for lack of protection, I may have suggested that Jasmine and Serena stay in the Lane house." Kalista sighs. She stand up and stretches. "Well I have some works to do. Don't worry Serena, you are safe in the castle."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 11 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 21st August 2014, 3:36 pm

"Probably as excited as I will be when Sakura arrives. My parents are having a little girl." Jasmine blushes at Serena's compliment. "I was hoping to get this finished tonight for them, but I don't think it is going to happen." She hugs Serena. "Now go get some sleep, and I will see you in the morning."

~~~~~~

Kalista watches Brandon leave. "I bet that is what you looked like when you talked about me, with black hair of course." She takes Reginald from Iverson. "Lie down and get some sleep I can take care of him."

++++++++++++

Jasmine returns to her work after Serena leaves. She just needs to get one more thing done. That one more thing turned into her falling asleep at the desk with the picture finished. Thank the Goddess her face was lying along side the picture instead of on it.

~~~~

Vincent wakes up refreshed. He gets ready and goes over to Serena's room. He wonders how she slept, if at all. He had almost forgotten about Reginald being born until he was greeted by a maid in the hall. He looks over at the Sentali's door and there were already some stuffed animal and other presents for them. He smiles and knocks on Serena's door.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st August 2014, 7:50 pm

Serena goes to her room and takes a shower. She is tired but she is sleeping alone again tonight. After being spoiled by being in Vincent’s arms, it is hard to think that she will have to spend the night alone. She puts on a night gown and lies down. She sighs when sleep doesn’t come to her. She tosses and turns most of the night.

She finally sees dawn breaking and sighs. She gets up and begins to get ready for the day. She is about to go see how her parents are doing with her little brother when there is a knock on the door. She walks over and opens it. “Morning Vincent, how are you this morning?” she asked. She yawned.

~~

Brandon had woken up once in the night to check on Kalista and the baby. She had shooed him to go get some sleep and told him to come back in the morning. When morning comes, he gets up and dressed. He then goes downstairs to get breakfast for both Iverson and Kalista. There are already toys and cards outside of the Sentali room. He is coming up as Serena and Vincent walk out of the room. “I am just going to check on dad and Kalista right quick. I also want to make sure Reginald is alright this morning.” He said as he knocked on the door.

Iverson walks over and opens it for him. “Good morning son. Oh Kali, Brandon bought breakfast with him.” He said as Brandon pushed the cart into the room.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st August 2014, 7:57 pm

"Good Morning Serena. I slept so good, I almost forgot about Reginald being born." He pulls her into the hallway. "Until I saw that." He points at the pile of gifts. "I guess word has gotten around. So shall we visit them and bring in the gifts?"

~~~~~

"Oh good morning Brandon." Iverson whispers holding Reginald. He points at Kalista who is sleeping. "We have to get back into the swing of a newborn. I don't miss these days at all."

Kalista stirs hearing the guys. "Hello." She welcomes with a yawn. "I suppose you are here about Reginald. Iverson hand him over for a little while."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st August 2014, 8:09 pm

Serena looks at the pile of gifts. “Well, that didn’t take long. Though I guess it wasn’t hard to hear the chaos from last night.” She said. She hugs Vincent and sighs. “I didn’t sleep well last night. I guess with all the excitement with Reginald’s birth and not having anyone hold me last night, I just didn’t sleep. I am glad you slept well though.” She walks over and they start to gather the well-wishing items.

~~

Brandon walks over and takes Reginald from Iverson. “I just want to make sure he is doing alright this morning. I know the doctor will be here soon, but I don’t like to leave patents without knowing how they are first.” He said.

“Good morning little man, how are you?” Brandon said as he held Reginald.

“He was up and down last night, but we went through both of the girls being premature and they were the same way at first.” Iverson said.

Brandon nodded his head and took his stethoscope from his bag. He put it on Reginald’s chest and he started crying. “Oh come on now little one, it’s only cold.” He said. “His heart sounds good. I don’t think he will have any problems with his lungs either.” He said taking the stethoscope and putting it on Reginald’s back. A few moments later and he put it in his bag.

“So I think the little guy is just less than five pounds. I don’t know for a fact, but the doctor will weigh him.” Brandon said. “I think the doctor will be happy with him as well. How do you feel this morning Kalista?”

There is a knock at the door. Brandon walks over with Reginald and opens it to see Serena and Vincent. “I think someone is bringing you your gifts little man.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st August 2014, 8:15 pm

"Actually their is a pile out here for the new parents. I think word has spread around town already." Vincent drops of some of the gifts in the room. "I just know we are going to be mobbed when we leave. What information do you want us to share?"

Kalista looks at Iverson and sighs. "I was hoping to announce it when we return. However just tell them the basics. Reginald Quinn Sentali was born at..." She looks at Brandon. "What time was he born at?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st August 2014, 8:20 pm

"Reginald was born at 11:29 P.M." Brandon said. He also gave them the date. "I had Tina write everything down and put it on this piece of paper for the doctor." he explained.

"I wanted to make sure that all the information was wrote down for him and how everything occurred." Brandon said.

"That was really good of you Brandon." Serena said. She walks over and looks at him. "Can I hold him?" She asked.

Brandon handed Reginald too her and Serena smiled as she held the little boy. "He looks so cute. I wonder what color his eyes will be. His hair is dark as well. I wonder if it will be black." she said looking at her parents. She walked over to Vincent. "How would you like to have one of your own someday?" she asked looking up at him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st August 2014, 8:31 pm

Vincent looks at Serena and back down at Reginald. "Let's get married first, then we can think about kids."

Kalista laughs. "Good answer. Hey where is Jasmine? I thought she would be here as well."

Just then there was a knock on the door. Vincent opens it. "It is the doctor."

A younger woman walks in with a bag in tow. "Hello, I heard there is a new patient to see." She walks over to Serena. "Is this the young man? Oh and I am Dr. Caprio. Denise Caprio. He is such a handsome man. Which one of you is Brandon?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st August 2014, 8:40 pm

Brandon walks over to the doctor and smiles. “I am Brandon. It is a pleasure to meet you Dr. Caprio.” Brandon gives Denise all the information he can give her from when Kalista went into full labor to just that morning. He then hands her the paper with Reginald’s time of birth, his full name and other information he thought she would need.

“I think that is everything. I will take over from here Brandon. Thank you for doing such a great job. Reginald looks good to be early.” She said. She walks over to Serena and smiles. “Can I see the patient please?” She asked.

Serena smiles and gladly hands him over to her. “Here you go Dr. Caprio. Thank you for looking after my brother and my mother.” She said. She looked at her mother. “I saw her last night, but I haven’t seen her sense.”

“I will go see if she is still in her room. I just wanted to make sure Reginald and Kalista were alright before we left.” Brandon said.

“Oh this little patient isn’t going anywhere.” Denise said.

“We hadn’t planned on him going with them.” Iverson said chuckling. “The kids are going on to the goddess temple without us. We knew we would be here a few days with him and Kalista.” He said looking down at his wife.

~~

Brandon leaves the room quietly and walks over to Jasmine’s room. He knocks on the door. When she doesn’t answer, he opens the door and finds her asleep at the table. He walks over and smiles. There was a beautiful picture there of his father, the baby and Kalista. It was such a fine painting. He kneeled down and ran his fingers though her hair. “Good morning baby.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st August 2014, 8:51 pm

Denise does an exam on Reginald. "He is perfectly healthy. I want you guys to stay here for a couple more days. I was not expecting you to have all this here. It is almost like a nursery. I will stay here until he is ready to leave. Now I do want to examine the Queen, so if everyone can step out of the room for a moment."

Vincent nods. "We will get some food and Jasmine."

~~~~~~

Jasmine wakes up slowly to Brandon brushing her hair. She gets a pained expression on her face. "I fell asleep while working again didn't I? So what do you think? Do you think they have a frame in a shop? I want to give it to Aunt Kalista before we leave?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st August 2014, 8:59 pm

Serena walks out with Vincent. “When did Brandon leave?” She asked.

“I think he sneaked out of the room after he was done with the Dr.” Iverson said. “We are thankful he was here last night. Even Kalista was glad.”

“Are you ready to get something to eat Vincent?” Serena asked. “The doctor will take a few minutes anyways.”

~~

“You did. We are going to have to talk about that. Until your shoulder is better healed, I would rather you not fall asleep at the table. I can see the pain in your eyes.” Brandon said. He walks over and picks up the bottle of pain medication that he had left in her room the night before. He takes one out and hands it too her. “Now take one and let’s get some breakfast. Then you can call me and tell me how you are.” He said winking at her.

Brandon chuckled and then took some cream. He started massaging it into her shoulder. “I think your work is amazing. I think Kalista will love it. We can go into town to get some breakfast and down to a few shops to see if we can get a frame.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st August 2014, 9:08 pm

"I really don't need the pain medications. It is just the normal, slept in the wrong position pain." She takes the pill from him and kisses him. "Maybe later on you can kiss the owie." She winks back at him. "I need to get ready then we can go." She goes into the bathroom, leaving the door open. "How is Reginald? I want to hold him before we leave."

~~~~~~~~

"How about I take you downstairs and we can get some food. Unless you want to deal with the crowds outside?" Vincent takes Serena's arm and walks down the hall. "Should we wait for Jasmine and Brandon?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st August 2014, 9:35 pm

Brandon sits down and looks away from the door to give Jasmine some privacy. Besides, it’s not very nice to watch someone while they are dressing. He takes a peak anyways before turning away.

“He is doing good this morning. I checked on him and Kalista when I got up this morning. His heart sounds good and his lungs sound great. The doctor made it in and is going to stay here a few days with them. She said he is healthy, but wants them to wait a few days before traveling.” Brandon said. “The doctor is in right now with Kalista, but if you want to go eat we can go do what we need to do before leaving. However just a heads up, there was a pile of baby things and cards at the Sentali door this morning.”

~~

“Oh no…Let’s get breakfast here and then talk about that crowed out there…It is going to be crazy. I don’t think either you or I are ready for that kind of announcement. Even if it is short notice.” Serena said. “We are already going to be questioned by the people down stairs. Let’s go see if they want to eat with us.” They walk over to Jasmine’s door and knock on the door.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st August 2014, 9:44 pm

Jasmine steps out of the bathroom fully dressed. Her hair is thrown back in a simple pony tail. "It was probably partially my fault for going to the store, but they needed the items." She hears the knock and goes to her door. "Oh hello guys. We were just going to get some food and possibly a frame."

"A frame? Were you working on your art again?" Vincent smirks. "No wonder you slept in. Well we were going to get some food downstairs. I would not recommend going out unless you want to deal with the crowds."

Jasmine flashes a smile. "That is what I do the best." She takes Brandon's arm. "To the dining room."

Once they go downstairs they are approached by the staff. "Oh how is the baby? When can we see him? What is his name? How is the Queen doing."

Jasmine looks over at Serena. "The baby is doing fine. He is on the small side, so for now they are keeping him upstairs. I am sure Kalista and Iverson will let everyone see him when given clearance from the doctor. His name is Reginald Quinn Sentali. Serena do you have anything else to add?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st August 2014, 9:53 pm

The people are asking more questions as Jasmine finishes up. “The queen is doing well; both she and Prince Reginald are resting upstairs as we speak. Reginald was born at 11:29 last night and will be spending a few days here with the queen and king until he is given clearance to travel. If you will, please give them time to rest before they make their appearance.” She said. “That is all for the time.”

Serena looks at Jasmine and Vincent as they make their way to a table in the corner of the room. “The people have so many questions. I know they want more, but my parents right now deserve a little privacy. It’s not like we know more to give them the answers they want.” She whispered.

Brandon looked at Vincent. “Wait until you see the work of art Jasmine made for them. It is beautiful.” He said.

A waitress comes by and gives them menus. They put in their order and Serena looks at Jasmine. “If you want, we can go with you to get the frame.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st August 2014, 10:05 pm

"I was hoping you would say that." Jasmine cheers. "Wow if that is what it is like in here, can you imagine outside? I cannot wait."

Vincent sees Brandon looking a bit uncomfortable. "Don't worry she is good with the people. Is this your first time seeing her with them?"

"I hope someday I can paint a full Sentali family portrait, but you and Vincent have to get married first." Jasmine teases lightly. "Oh goodness we need to tell Audra...I guess that can wait until after the honeymoon."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st August 2014, 10:13 pm

Brandon looked at Vincent and nodded his head. “I’ve never really had to deal with the public before and this is all new to me. I’m not sure how to deal with it considering everything in my life before was private and now it’s like an open book to the public.” He said.

“Don’t worry; Jasmine is great with the public. I love dealing with the public as well, but not on the scale that Jasmine does.” Serena said. “Though this is going to be interesting and fun all at the same time.”

She looks over at Jasmine and smiles. “Don’t worry, we were talking the other day and we are thinking maybe before Christmas.” She took his hand as the waiter bought their food to them. “I will ask dad, but I think what they will probably do is send word to Altier and let them know to not disturb Audra and Malachi right now that it can wait until after their honeymoon. Besides, how would you like it if I disturbed you from your honeymoon?” Serena said before taking a bite of food.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd August 2014, 5:20 am

"I suppose you are right." Jasmine tells them.

They finish up the meals and pay the tab before heading outside. There is a crowd of people outside the hotel. They all start shooting off questions about Kalista and the baby. Once again Jasmine takes control.

"Hello ladies and gentleman. I can answer a few of your questions, but not all. Last night Queen Kalista gave birth to a son, Reginald Quinn. Both baby and mom are doing fine. However because he is a preemie, they will have to stay here. Once he's been cleared by the doctor, I know the Queen will bring him down."

She looks over at Serena for the details. The crowd cheers and begins to ask questions about the wedding, Brandon, and the engagement.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd August 2014, 7:40 am

Serena looks at Brandon. "I'm sorry Brandon, I'm about to make your life more open." Serena whispered to Brandon.

Serena looks out into the crowed as she gives them the information about Reginald. "Prince Reginald was born last night at 11:29. Because he is a preemie baby, the doctor won't release him at this time. Both mother and child will be here for a few days." She said. "Prince Brandon is here with us today." She gave a few details about him but would not release anything about his personal life.

One of the commoners started asking questions. " is it true that he and Princess Jasmine are courting?"

Brandon looked out into the crowd. He hated this but was prepared to answer it. "Yes both princess Jasmine and I are courting each other. I'm sorry for taking her off the market for you." He was trying to keep it fun for now.

The people started to cheer for Jasmine. Serena waited till the crowd calmed down to answer the rest of their questions. "As far as wedding plans are concerned we have not set an official date yet. As we start making these decisions we will inform the people. That is all the information I have at this time." She said. She looked at Brandon. "Good job Brandon."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd August 2014, 8:03 am

The crowd begins to disperse slightly some of the people approaching Jasmine, Brandon, Serena, and Vincent individually. A little girl approaches Jasmine. "Are you going to marry Prince Brandon? He is cute."

Jasmine bends down. "I don't know yet. But as soon as we know we will let everyone know. I agree with you he is very cute."

Vincent accepts the congratulations from the people. They all seem happy to see both he and Serena together. He is completely unaware that is reputation has spread this far. He stays close to Serena as she accepts some more gifts for her parents.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd August 2014, 8:20 am

Brandon watches Jasmine with the little girl. He wants to scream that it is forever and that they will be married, but it is not his place sense he has not formally asked her to marry him. He puts his hand on Jasmine’s good shoulder and also kneels down so he can see the little girl. “You are a very cute little girl as well. Would you like a hug?” he asked

The little girl’s face lit up and she ran to him with her arms wide open. He hugged the little girl and she gave him a big sloppy kiss. She then let him go and turned to look at her mother. “Mommy mommy, I got to hug Prince Brandon!” she said running to her.

Brandon turned and looked at Jasmine. He then helped her up. “This isn’t as hard as I thought it would be. It’s overwhelming, but are the people always this receptive?” he asked.

Serena is accepting a stuffed bear from a six year old boy. “I know I like to sleep with my bear at night and I hope the baby prince likes this bear. It looks just like mine.” The little boy said swelling his chest out with pride.

Serena smiled and hugged the little boy. “I am certain he will. Thank you for bringing it to me for him. I will make sure he gets it.” She said. The boy ran off to see his mom and then they left. She looks up at Vincent and then stands up.

“Vincent, your name has spread far. We are so far north of the capital city and everyone knows something about you. Your reputation has started to spread.” She said to him. She stands up and looks at the little teddy bear. “I really like this one. I think I will make sure Reginald gets this one personally.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd August 2014, 9:05 am

"The main thing is to remember not to be afraid of people. If you are warm to them, they will be warm to you. There are some royals who are cold to their people, but I grew up interacting with them." Jasmine explains smiling at the girls antics. "See they already love you."

Vincent blushes at the comments of the people. "Thank you all. It warms my heart that you hold me in high regard." He wraps his arm around Serena. "That is a cute bear."

They slowly get to a gallery. The people letting them by. Jasmine goes into the store and looks around. She wants to find something simple that will travel well.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd August 2014, 9:28 am

Brandon walks around with Jasmine in the store. They are looking at picture frames that they have. So far he doesn’t see any that would be good for the picture that Jasmine has created for the royal couple. “I am glad the people are accepting me. I didn’t think I would be accepted sense I was a bastered child. It is good to know that I was wrong.” He said. He puts his arm around Jasmine as they look through the frames.

Serena and Vincent had walked in with Jasmine and Brandon. Vincent still had his arm around her and she was enjoying it. The people were happy for them and she was glad that they were accepting him. “I am just glad that they are accepting you.” She said. She sees a wooden frame that is similar to the frames of the two pictures at home. She picks it up and walks over to Jasmine. “What do you think? This one looks like the other two frames at home. It’s not identical, but the other ones were hand made by Jonathon’s brother. I like how it’s not too dark and not too light.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd August 2014, 10:06 am

Jasmine nods. "I think it is perfect. We better hurry back if we want to get to the Goddess temple today." She is both excited and scared about going there. "I want to hold Reginald before we leave as well." Jasmine pays for the frame, thankful she brought her coins along.

Vincent kisses Serena's temple. "It was a good thing you were along. That frame will be perfect. She is right we better head back."

The four of them walk back. Their bags have been packed onto the carriage outside. Jasmine goes there to search for the painting. Luckily it was right on the bench of the carriage. She has Brandon hold the frame as they go inside the hotel. "I just need a table. It won't take long."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd August 2014, 6:20 pm

Brandon walks inside and Tina is cleaning off a table. He turns to look at Jasmine. “I think this will do the job.” He said. Tina finishes up and he puts the frame on the table. He helps Jasmine put the picture in the frame.

Serena smiles at Vincent as they watch Brandon and Jasmine. “I think it was good going out. Are you finished Jasmine? I want to see mom and dad before we leave and see Reginald too.”

“She’s done. Come on, the dr. should be done with Kalista now.” Brandon said.

Brandon takes the picture and carries it upstairs for Jasmine. The Dr. is just walking out when they get to the Sentali’s room. “You can go in now. Both mother and child are doing well. They will be here for three days so I can keep tabs on the new patient, but he is a strong little boy.” She said.

“That is good. We just wanted to say goodbye and make sure they were alright before we left.” Serena said. “Thank you for watching over them.”

They head into the room and Iverson is changing Reginald’s diaper. “I am so glad I learned how to change boys diapers a long time ago.” He said with a smile. “So who wants him first?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd August 2014, 7:25 pm

Jasmine rushes over. "Me, me, I do. With my and Vincent's brothers you had no choice. However Mom loves to tell the story about Nathaniel baptizing you." She takes Reginald and stares at him. He opens his eyes at her for a moment before yawning. "I think the others have presents from the people." She winks at Brandon who is holding the picture.

"We were mobbed as soon as we stepped out of the room. The staff wanted information as well as the people. Jasmine and Serena handled telling them about Reginald. And Brandon flirted with a little girl." Vincent recapped.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top