Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 29 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 31st July 2014, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I cannot wait until we leave for the wedding." She hasn't told anyone about her doubts. She knows that Sangria would not be able to see her as a ruler because she is a woman. Langora want to see her with Anton. How is she going to be able to handle international affairs if there is this much resistance. "Do you think they will have the meal in the dining room?"

~~~~~~~~

"We will present Anton with both options and let him choose. If it wasn't for lack of protection, I may have suggested that Jasmine and Serena stay in the Lane house." Kalista sighs. She stand up and stretches. "Well I have some works to do. Don't worry Serena, you are safe in the castle."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 29 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 21st September 2014, 3:02 pm

"I don't even think the fastest horses could make it in one day. No, we will be stopping in Seneca more than likely. I think dad is especially nervous about mom. However he really shouldn't be." Jasmine gives him a kiss before he leaves.

She gets dressed and packs her last minute things. When she gets out of her room, Nathaniel is there to greet her. "It is chaos down there. Oh and dad did not like having to give a watered down version of the sex talk. His face was so red. One would think he would have it perfected." He grabs her bag and goes downstairs with her

Everyone is there. "We are going to eat on the road." Berenson announces.

Junaluska and Lawrence are there to see everyone off. "We will only be a few hours behind. I just have to give a speech. The people already know about the princess' wedding and know why I will be gone."

~~~~~~

Vincent goes back to his office after grabbing a quick lunch. He is going over the tux items for his groomsmen. He also selected the gifts for them as well. He rubs his head feeling a headache coming on. Soon he closes his eyes falling asleep at his desk.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st September 2014, 3:36 pm

Brandon makes his way downstairs and Junaluska runs into him. “Everyone is here. Now don’t forget, Lawrence and I won’t be leaving now. He has a speech to make and then we can go.” She said. They make it down to everyone else and Brandon comes up to Nathaniel and Jasmine as he is telling her about the watered down sex talk. Brandon chuckles and sees Daniel trying to climb to the top of the carriage.

“Daniel, I don’t think you want to do that.” Brandon said.

“Daniel, you get down from there…you have caused me enough trouble thank you…” Berenson said walking over.

“Aww…but I wanted to sit on top with the guards.” Daniel said. “It’s boring sitting inside.”

“And what have dust in your mouth the whole trip…Why don’t we do it?” Mallory said. “It would give him a taste of his own medicine.”

“No, no..I will wide with you and gwandpa.” Daniel said running over to their carriage.

Everyone started laughing as they hugged and kissed Lawrence and Junaluska. They then set off. Levi, Nathaniel, Brandon and Jasmine are in one carriage together. “I have to admit that I’m kind of glad that your parents are getting a break from him.” Brandon said chuckling.

~~

Serena decides to go see if Vincent is in his office. She walks down to the training facility and towards his office. She wouldn’t mind making the final decision before heading over to Antonio’s to see about getting their order in now. They would need to know in advanced and tonight would be a good time to do that. Maybe she could eat with the Watson’s as well.

Serena knocks on the door softly and when no one answers, she opens it. She sees Vincent asleep. She smiles and walks in. She then closes the door behind her. She walks over and sits down on the table beside of where his head is resting. The table is covered in paperwork. She shakes her head. He needs a break. She begins to massage his shoulders.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st September 2014, 4:21 pm

Jasmine looks at Nathaniel. She can tell that he is nervous about something. Outwardly he is joking around with the others. "Ugh when we get there it is going to be non stop. So Nathaniel what do you have planned for the bachelor party?"

"You really think I am going to tell you? You are zee enemy." Nathaniel teases. "Serena need not know what her man is doing before she marries him."

"If he is hungover for his wedding I will lock you in the brig and have Aunt Kalista cook for you." Jasmine glares at him playfully.

"Ohh a punishment worse than death. Don't worry I will visit you my jailbird." Levi adds.

~~~~~

Vincent's eyes snap open when he feels hands on his shoulders. "I am awa...oh Serena it is you." He spins in his chair and pulls her into his lap. "To what do I owe a visit from you my love? I thought you were busy with the dress stuff."

~~~~~

Justin goes over to Iverson's office and knocks on the door. He waits to gain entry and walks over to Iverson's desk. "I received Berenson' notice. Seems like the old man is going to retire. I know you created the position somewhat for him. He just wanted you to know before he got here in case you needed to replace him." He hands over the telegram.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st September 2014, 5:36 pm

Brandon chuckles. “I think it will be good to get him out. He looked rather stressed at the council meeting.” He explained. “I know this wedding must have him and Serena on edge.”

“Oh this wedding is going to be so romantic. I hope I have a happy ending someday.” Levi said. “I think my family is going to be here.” His face went from happy to making a sick face.

“Don’t let them bother you Levi. You are surrounded by those who love you and accept you here. So Jasmine, what kind of party are you throwing for Serena?” Brandon asked teasingly.

~~

Serena smiles at Vincent as she sits on his lap. She kisses his lips gently. “I haven’t been down about the dress yet. I thought I would stop by there after I came to see you. I wanted to make sure you were doing alright. Are you?” She asked.

~~

Iverson looks up at Justin and takes his reading glasses off. “What?” He asked. He takes the telegram from Justin. “I wasn’t expecting this. I know originally I created the post for him so that he could stay staffed and go back and forth between Moldova and Rosario freely, but the post has actually become useful.”

Iverson reads over the telegram. “This is really it then? He always did say that when he retired he would move to Moldova with his family. I wonder what they are thinking. I will have to sit down with him one on one and talk to him.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st September 2014, 6:22 pm

"Oh you know the typical bachelorette party. Chocolate, wine, and strippers." Jasmine puts her finger on her chin. "I wonder if Serena wants a blonde or brunette. I will have to get a blonde for myself." She looks over at Levi. "If your family bothers you, send them over to me. I will be sure to tell them what an asset to Moldova you are."

~~~~~~~~

Vincent smiles at Serena. "I am doing just fine especially now that you are here. I wish I could see your dress, but I know I can't. If it only captures a tenth of your beauty, you will look breath taking." He grins at her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st September 2014, 6:58 pm

“Does that mean we can get us some female strippers? And I guess a male stripper for Levi and Nathaniel if they want.” Brandon said playfully.

“I dunno…I think I would rather see Nathaniel as my stripper. I like them with culinary skills and good looks.” Levi said winking at Nathaniel.

~~

Serena runs her fingers though Vincent’s hair. “I wish I could show you, but it’s tradition that you don’t see it until the wedding. Just know that mom did an excellent job designing it.” She said as she caressed his face with her fingers. “I can’t wait to walk down that aisle to you. I will no longer have to worry if someone is going to catch us together, or what we do together. I can go to sleep in your arms every night and I can wake up peacefully beside you every morning.”

She looks down at some of the things he had been working on for the wedding. “So what have you been working on here?” She asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st September 2014, 7:08 pm

"Lawrence wanted to know how to stock the beach house. We are going to have a cook and maid come by every day. I told him we didn't need it, but he insisted." Vincent put away some papers. "I was going over the schedules for when I am gone. I told the troops they still need to practice when I am gone. I also got the groomsmen stuff done. Oh and Sweet Delights is begging me to do the cake. What do you think?"

~~~~~~~~

"Well we all know that Vincent likes black haired girls." Jasmine smirks. "Well when you two tie the knot you can have all the male strippers, just be sure to invite me as well."

They pull into Seneca and the carriages unload. Daniel was thrilled to actually sit on top with the driver. The driver also had a blast. "Too bad it is only going to get colder, or I would let you ride into Rosario."

Berenson helps Madeline and the Mirandas out of their carriages. He goes into the hotel as they unload their bags. "Well they only have limited rooms. Jasmine and Nathaniel will have to share, as do Levi and Brandon."

"We will take Daniel." Mallory insists before Berenson could say anything. "Just be sure your door is locked."

Madeline blushes. "This is what we get for sharing a house with my parents."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st September 2014, 7:36 pm

“That is kind of grandpa. I am glad he thought of it.” Serena said. She picks up a book off of Vincent’s desk and begins to look at it. It is a magazine full of cakes made by Sweet Delights. “We do love their deserts. They are not as well-known as some of the other desert places. I don’t see why we can’t go with them as far as the cake. They are delicious and I think the people will like it.”

She points to a cake that is decorated in a Christmas fashion with poinsettias and ivy. “What do you think of this? Or should we go with something with white icing with a lacy design, like this?” She said pointing to another cake.

~~

Brandon has to cover his mouth to keep from laughing. He is a little uncomfortable about sharing a room with Levi, but knows that Jasmine’s family won’t have it any other way. “I think I can live with those arrangements.”

Berenson hands Levi the key and then hands Jasmine a key. “This is to your rooms.” He explained. He looks at Mallory as his cheeks flush a little and hands her a key. “Thank you Mallory, it will be nice to have a little….alone time.”

“We know it’s hard sometimes when you have little ones.” Jacobi said with a smile. They began taking things inside of the hotel and then meet downstairs for dinner.

“I can’t believe how much cooler it has gotten sense we came out of the main part of Moldova.” Brandon said. “I think I am starting to get used to that warmer temperature.” He said as they sat down to dinner.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st September 2014, 8:21 pm

"Why not both. I know there will be a lot of people to serve, so we can afford to have more than one cake." Vincent looks at the two cakes side by side. "I love them both." He rubs his temples with his fingers. "Of course we will have sheet style cakes to serve the guests too. There are going to be a lot of people."

~~~~~~~

Jasmine sits down next to Brandon. "Give it a few weeks, and you will forget all about the icky snow." She stick out his tongue at him.

Dinner is quiet by the Lane standards. Probably because everyone is tired. After dinner the adults go to their rooms. Jasmine yawns. "I think they have the right idea. As much I would like to beg to change rooms with Brandon, I am not going to push my luck with mom and dad."

Nathaniel stands and helps Jasmine up. "Don't worry Brandon, I will take care of your girl. Just keep Levi in line too." He gives Levi a kiss before following Jasmine.

They got into the room and Jasmine gathers her shower things. "What is up? I can tell you are nervous about something."

Nathaniel digs into his bag. He brings out a ring box. He opens it to show Jasmine a nice Black Hills gold man's ring. "I want to ask Levi to marry me, but I don't know how or when."

Jasmine hugs Nathaniel. "Oh wow, I am so happy for you. Trust your instincts, you will know when the time is right." She picks up the ring and studies. "This is a serious step Nathaniel are you sure you are ready?"

"Positive. Hey are you alright?" Nathaniel asks

"Of course I am. I just am really happy for you." Jasmine kisses Nathaniel's cheek and goes into the bathroom. She starts the water. She is wondering if she should just ask Brandon to marry her. Sure tradition dictates that the man ask the woman, but since when has her family followed traditions?
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st September 2014, 8:39 pm

“Of course, I just didn’t know which cake you would like to have. I will have them ordered tomorrow while I am in town. You look exhausted. Why don’t you go home and get some rest sweetie?” Serena asked. “For that matter, why not take a day off and rest? You can spend it with your family.”

~~

Brandon kisses Jasmine before they head their separate ways. He heads upstairs with Levi. “So how are you and Nathaniel doing in your relationship?” He asked.

“I love Nathaniel very much. Everyone here has been so supportive of the both of us and I cannot express to any of you my gratitude. At home my parents were always oppressing me and my heart and expressed their hatred of my ways. I could spend the rest of my life with Nathaniel and be eternally happy. What about you and Jasmine?” Levi asked. He was gathering his things to take a bath.

“I love Jasmine, just as you love Nathaniel. I have thought about asking her to marry me, but I have no ring to offer her and right now, our lives are still hectic. I feel as if I have been thrown into a situation and even though it’s been an up and down battle, I feel as if she has made me a better man. I feel as if she has saved me as much as I have saved her.” Brandon said.

“Wise words for one so young, you are a good man Brandon and I know Jasmine loves you. I know it sounds crazy, but it’s that twin thing that tells me that. When Jasmine is happy and content, Nathaniel is happy and content. I hope you always treat her right. I am going on take a shower and then go to bed. You have a good night Brandon.” Levi said.

Levi went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Brandon had taken one earlier before eating dinner. He gets ready and puts on a pair of pajamas. He doesn’t quite feel comfortable sleeping in his boxers with Levi in the room, but knows he wouldn’t touch him. Levi respects his views and Brandon respects his. He is asleep before his head hit the pillow.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st September 2014, 9:52 pm

"I have a better idea? Do you have any dinner plans for tonight? How about you come over and spend some time with the family. They will be yours soon enough. I know mom won't mind. Tomorrow you can come over. It will be nothing but wedding stuff. We can figure out the catering and cake." Vincent suggests. Of course he won't tell her that he will bring home his studying materials. "Don't forget the Lanes and Mirandas will be here tomorrow as well.

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine exits the bathroom and lies down. Nathaniel takes his turn to get ready. When he come out, he sees that Jasmine is already asleep.

Jasmine is dreaming about taking Brandon to the royal vacation house. Asking him to marry her on the beach. It sounds perfect. Maybe they will have their wedding there as well.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd September 2014, 8:58 am

"I was thinking earlier that I could come to your house. I haven't spent time there with you family in a while." Serena said. She stands up so that Vincent can get his things together. Once he is finished, they leave the facility.

"I can't wait for Jasmine and the others to get here. I have missed them. I also like the sound of you taking it easy. I don't want you to get stressed out." Serena explained.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd September 2014, 3:20 pm

Vincent and Serena arrive at the Watson house. Lucas descends on Serena immediately. Samantha peeks her head out of the kitchen. "Hello you two. Please tell me you are staying for dinner Serena. We would love to have you. I am so out of the loop with the wedding stuff. I guess that is going to be the norm having boys. Lucas get off Serena!"

Vincent goes and gives Samantha a kiss. "Hello Mom, yes Serena is staying for dinner. I know we have some wedding stuff to discuss as well. Maybe you would like to help. I will be right back, I have to drop off some things in my room."

Samantha watches him go upstairs. She pulls Serena into the kitchen. "We are having a roast tonight, I hope that is alright. I am worried about Vincent, he's been quiet since he's returned. I think he is stressed out. Yesterday, I had to put him to bed."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd September 2014, 4:19 pm

Serena picks up Lucas and whispers something in his ear. He nods his head at her and runs away giggling. She watches as Vincent walks upstairs with Lucas on his heels.

“To be honest I am worried about him too. I took him out on a date while we were in Sangria, but with the new job and the classes, he has been so busy, not to mention the counsel. I want him to take time for himself but he is pushing himself. I don’t know what to do other then put myself in his way.” Serena said. “What do you think?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd September 2014, 5:32 pm

"He is the duty prone one. How sneaky do you want to be? If you want I can sneak in to his room and take all his books for a day? Think you can get him out of his archery duties? I know you have to pick out food and a cake. Make a day out of it and have them serve you guys." Samantha suggests. "Now do you want something to drink?"

Vincent hears Lucas giggling as he ran up the stairs. "What do you want Lucas?"

"Nothin'" Lucas stands at his door with an all too innocent look on his face.

Vincent rolls his eyes. "I have to use the bathroom, then we are going to wash our hands for dinner." Vincent goes to the bathroom. While he is in there, Lucas sneaks into his room and does what Serena tells him.

He runs back downstairs dropping the papers in Serena's lap. "Hewe Sewena, I have to get back upstaiws and wash my hands."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd September 2014, 5:39 pm

Serena smiles at Lucas. “Thank you Lucas.” She said. Lucas then runs back upstairs as fast as possible. She looks up at Samantha and grins. “I was extra sneaky. I asked Lucas to bring me the papers that he bought home.” She looks over the papers and sighs.

“I know he is dedicated, but I want him for a day with me, with nothing on his mind. No work and no studying. I will make him take that time tomorrow and make it a full day out. Thank you Samantha.” Serena said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd September 2014, 5:49 pm

Vincent makes sure he and Lucas wash hands before they head downstairs. "Sorry about that." He goes to the cabinet and sets the table.

"Vincent, your fiancee is here, sit down and let the other boys help." Samantha insists.

Vincent sits next to Serena. He kisses her gently. "I think Mom has the right idea." He rubs her back. "Mom, dinner smells delicious."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd September 2014, 6:25 pm

Serena has the papers in her lap. She takes Vincent’s hands and looks at him. “Vincent, can you tell me what papers you bought home with you today?”

"They were homework from Glenn. I am studying at night after everyone goes to bed." Vincent continues whispering in her ear. "I miss sleeping with you in my arms."

“You are going to tire yourself out that way. You need to rest at night.” Serena said. She kissed his cheek. “I miss you too at night.” She whispered. She pulls the papers from her lap and looks up at him. “I want you to promise me that you will get a good night sleep tonight with no studying, and no work. Tomorrow I want you to be all mine to not think about work or study.” She expressed.

"Well I guess I can take a day off. I need to help greet the Lanes and Miranda’s after all. I am guessing we are going to have a dinner at the castle as well." He takes the papers from Serena. "How did you get these?" He glares at Lucas.

“I asked my ninja to do my dirty work. Remember I am going to be your wife. I know you almost as well as your mother does.” Serena said winking at Samantha. “I just want you to be happy. I think we are expecting everyone for dinner so you and your family are invited. However tomorrow you are all mine.”

"Well I will have to alert the guardsmen. I may get some slack if I tell them my future wife commands me. So I guess it is a good thing you are a Princess. If I tell them my Princess commands me, it will sound better." Vincent smirks at Serena.

Justin walks in as Samantha brings dinner to the table. "Appears I have impeccable timing once again. Hello Serena, it is nice to see you here."

Serena chuckles at Vincent and shakes her head. “You are being silly Vincent, I love it.” She said. She looks up at Justin walks into the room. “Good evening Justin. It is good to be here. I thought I would come spend time with the family and then whisk Vincent off tomorrow for a day out on the town. We need to make some final decisions for the wedding and I should stop by Jonathon’s shop to check on my dress too.” She said looking at Vincent.

Everyone takes a seat at the dinner table. They begin to make their plates and eat dinner. Serena is happy to be with them. It is loud and boisterous but entertaining. Lucas keeps making kissey faces at them and Serena can only chuckle.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd September 2014, 6:37 pm

Dinner is finished too quickly for Vincent. He loves having Serena at the table in his house. He will have to invite her whole family here sometime. Samantha and Justin whisk the brother away upstairs to give them some alone time.

"I love you so much. I actually cannot wait until tomorrow. Although I cannot help to think that I am letting your father down." Vincent rubs Serena's back. "I just took the job and I am already taking time off."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd September 2014, 7:07 pm

Serena looks at Vincent. She has to admit that Vincent doesn’t want to let her father down but at the same time their relationship isn’t about her father, it’s about the two of them. Vincent was already stressed before he took on the job and she needs him to think about more than just work.

“I love you too Vincent. I understand a little about how you feel…You see I have this fiancé that got this new job and he wants to make his boss happy, but his fiancé is worried about his health. You need to juggle work and home. If it is like this now and you just started, will it be like this six months from now, you coming home from work with studying and work on your mind? When do I fit in?” Serena said laying her head on his shoulder.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd September 2014, 7:19 pm

Vincent looks Serena in her eyes. "Serena, I love you and you know that. It is just that right now there is a lot going on. Once we get married, that will be one thing off my plate. I also just started this job. I am still trying to get that organized. I promise you that I will always make time for you." He takes her hands. "Someday we will have our own house. I will come home and be able to spend my night with you. We will have our family."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd September 2014, 7:30 pm

Serena puts Vincent’s hand on her cheek and smiles. “That is what I wanted to hear. I know it is a lot and I am sorry. I don’t mean to add to your stress, but I am concerned about you. Your mother told me that last night she had to wake you up and send you to bed. I know you have a lot to get into, but why not for now skip your studies and just do the work? You will have plenty of time for studying after we are married.” She asked.

~~

Iverson sits down with Kalista in their room. Reginald was already in bed and for a moment, they had a moment of peace and quiet before bed. “I received a telegram from Berenson this afternoon. He will be retiring from the position of diplomat to Moldova, affective the day after the wedding.” He said as they began to get ready for bed.

“Will you get rid of the position?” Kalista asked. “I know you made it somewhat for him in the first place.”

“What are your thoughts on me giving the position to Serena? It originally started out as a small position, but through the years it has become a position that is useful.” Iverson said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd September 2014, 7:41 pm

"Until she becomes Queen it would be a good position for her." Kalista tells her. "I wonder what they will do with the house? Everything is changing isn't it? Maybe when Reginald gets older the position can go to him."

~~~~~~~

"You are right, but I was studying last night because I could not fall asleep." Vincent chuckles. "Don't tell Glenn but studying put me right out. I cannot wait until I don't have to walk you back to castle and leave you there."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd September 2014, 7:54 pm

“I don’t know. The telegram never mentioned anything other than the fact that he would be stepping down. I wonder if they will give it to Thomas.” Iverson said. “For the time being I will give the position to Serena. She doesn’t have to travel abroad like Berenson did, but she has that ability to do so if needed. So much has changed and it will continue to change. It is a little sad, but at the same time change is needed to grow.” He said as he put his arm around Kalista.

~~

Serena chuckled and looks at Vincent. “Well at least we know studying will put you to sleep.” She said. “So what if I just stay the night with you? I can sleep on the couch….”She was twirling her hair around her fingers.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd September 2014, 8:04 pm

"I don't like the idea of you sleeping on the couch." He wraps his arms around Serena. "Why don't we 'borrow' the hotel room for the night. You know the one I am talking about. You can borrow a change of clothes from Jasmine. I have the key to the Lane house. How does that sound?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top