Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 31 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 31st July 2014, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I cannot wait until we leave for the wedding." She hasn't told anyone about her doubts. She knows that Sangria would not be able to see her as a ruler because she is a woman. Langora want to see her with Anton. How is she going to be able to handle international affairs if there is this much resistance. "Do you think they will have the meal in the dining room?"

~~~~~~~~

"We will present Anton with both options and let him choose. If it wasn't for lack of protection, I may have suggested that Jasmine and Serena stay in the Lane house." Kalista sighs. She stand up and stretches. "Well I have some works to do. Don't worry Serena, you are safe in the castle."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 31 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 25th September 2014, 5:37 pm

Jasmine looks at Levi perplexed. "You can have children. They will not be physically your own, but I think you you and Nathaniel will be good parents someday."

Nathaniel laughs. "I am happy that I can intimidate your man Jasmine. Treat her right or I will be the first in line to kick your butt. Although Daniel with be more intimidating."

~~~~~

Vincent loves the people who greet them and accepts their well wishes. It's been a while since he has felt this relaxed. "Hello Mrs Jenkins. We were hoping you could help us with something? We are in need of a wedding cake fit for a princess. Do you think you can help us with that?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 25th September 2014, 6:01 pm

“That’s if we are together for the rest of our lives.” Levi said. “And I know they wouldn’t be our own, more than likely adopted, but that is in the future and who is to say that the goddess would bless me with a relationship like Nathaniel for the rest of my life? I don’t know where the future will lead, so I am just going to take it one day at a time.”

“That is all you can do Levi. Who knows where tomorrow will lead?” Brandon said. “You don’t have to worry about butt kicking…right now the only one that I am concerned about is your dad…I’ve been under his punch before and I assure you that I didn’t like it.” He said rubbing his eye.

~~

“Ohhh, does that mean that you are asking Sweet Delights to do your wedding cake?” Mrs. Jenkins asked.

“Yes Mrs. Jenkins, we are. We wanted to see what you had to offer and then give you additional information on how many people we are expecting.” Serena said.

“I have much to offer, I do have a few cake books. One specializes in wedding cakes. Now, are you looking to have it done for the season or just for the wedding or a combination of both? I can do anything that you want.” Mrs. Jenkins said as she handed Serena a book. “Now, take this and look at it. If you have questions I will answer them. I have to finish this cake right fast. The lady will be here in about fifteen minutes to pick it up. After that I am all yours.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th September 2014, 6:11 pm

"Take your time Mrs. Jenkins." Vincent assures her before looking at the book. "I think we should do a combination since we will have more than one cake. The main cake can be the traditional cake And have a couple of cake that are more seasonal style. What do you think Serena?"

~~~~~~~~

"Actually Daniel is a force to be reckoned with too. His tiny feet can bruise you deeper than dad's fists." Jasmine shudders.

Nathaniel glares at Jasmine when she mentioned adoption. He didn't want Levi to know about their impending engagement. "Seems like everyone is talking about weddings."

"Well with the Sentali girls getting married back to back that is to be expected." Jasmine suggests. "It is like with Mom and Kalista being pregnant at the same time."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 25th September 2014, 6:58 pm

Serena sits down at a table with Vincent and they flip through the book. “I actually like that idea. It will feel like we have a ton of food and cakes there, but there will be so many people there from so many nations. Plus our families will be coming in.” She said. “What if we did our main wedding cake and then two that are more seasonal, sense it will be close to Christmas. I’m not sure I like anything I see in this book. I wonder if she would be willing to do something more original. What do you think?”

~~

“Hopefully everyone will be happy in time, though the two of them were pregnant all at the same time, with the exception of Daniel. That is unless Kalista had a miscarriage?” Brandon said.

“No, she did not. She had two hard pregnancies which is why she was on high alert for this pregnancy. I was surprised when Cadence let her travel.” Nathaniel said. He was still slightly glaring at Jasmine.

Levi squeezed Nathaniel’s hand. He didn’t know what was going on, but it must have been that twin thing going on. “Nathaniel, you have that look on your face. It must be that twin thing.”

Brandon chuckled as he looked at Jasmine. “I don’t see a look on your face. So how much longer do you think until we get to the city?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th September 2014, 7:09 pm

Jasmine looks out the window. "Not too much longer. I think I can see the castle towers. I wonder if we will stop at home first." Jasmine sighs. "It is going to be so hard to pack up all our childhood things. I may leave some things behind and let Serena donate them to charities. Or in the case of my winter clothes, I may have them sent to my room in the castle. I don't need them in Moldova. I hope that Serena will like the idea of me painting murals in the house for them."

"I think that is a lovely idea. I am glad they are giving the house to them, but I wonder if they will keep the greenhouse." Nathaniel ponders.

"They may hire Thomas as their private gardener, or another one for that matter." Jasmine adds with a yawn.

~~~~~~~~

"For us I think she will. Maybe if we have something that will match your bouquet with holly and ivy." Vincent finds a beautiful topper. "What do you think of this topper for the main cake?"

Mrs Jenkins hear them pouring over the book. Her is so excited about them selecting her to do the cakes. This is the wedding of the century.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 25th September 2014, 7:34 pm

Brandon puts his arm around Jasmine and has her lean her head against his shoulder. “Why don’t you take a nap for the remainder of the trip?” he asked. “I think Serena would like the idea of the murals in the house. It would be something to cover the old and make it new for them.” He looks at Nathaniel. “Do either of them know anything about gardening?”

“Not a thing, but I know they like the fresh fruits and vegetables year round. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did keep it and hire a private gardener to keep it up and to do the gardening around the house.” Nathaniel said.

“Well I guess it will be in due time, I would think.” Brandon said.

~~

“I love that topper. I think we should have it for our wedding cake. I also like the idea of having something that will match my bouquet. Something that is unique and special to both of us and yet also colorful and part of the season.” Serena said.

Mrs. Jenkins finishes up with the lady who came for the cake. She then walks over to the royal couple and smiles. “So have you found anything you like?” She asked.

“I don’t see a cake here that I think fits us for our wedding, however we wondered if you would be willing to do something original for us?” Serena asked. “We did find a topper we loved though.”

Mrs. Jenkins pulls out some paper and a pencil from another book she had in her hands. “Well, considering this will be an extensive wedding and I am sure you want everything to be perfect.” She said. She started working on a quick reference to give them some ideas.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th September 2014, 7:51 pm

Vincent explains the idea for the cake to Mrs Jenkins. "That is a perfect idea. I have leaf designs that will be perfect for both the ivy and the holly leaves. I know the perfect things for the holly berries as well." She gets out a pad of paper and begins to draw a rough draft of the cake. "How does this look? And what kind of cakes do you want for the wedding? I have my famous fruit fillings. I will even get kumplah for you if you want."

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine leans her head on Brandon's shoulder. Nathaniel smiles as she closes her eyes. "You make her happy you know that? It is the happiest I ever seen her." He wraps his arms around Levi.

Soon the carriages arrive at the Lane house. Daniel is the first one out. "Yay we awe hewe!!" He runs around the house yelling.

Thomas is waiting for them catching Daniel and throwing him on his shoulder. "Hey there little man, I missed you." He walks back to the carriages with Daniel still on his shoulder. "Hi Mom, Dad, how was the trip?"

"It was fine, but I am happy to be out of the carriage." Madeline grumbles.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 25th September 2014, 8:09 pm

Serena looked up and nodded her head. “I think that is good. I am thinking sense we are expecting so many that other than the main cake and the two other decorative cakes that we will be putting in an order for, there will be a few sheet cakes as well. I think two of them should be filled. If you could please have the kumplah filled one, and ohh the other one should be lowanberries. I am sure we can get that filled through Moldova.” She said.

Serena then looks at the time. "Vincent, they should be here at any time. I think we need to get ready and go." She said. "I would like to look decent for them when they come up for dinner."
~~

Brandon helps Jasmine out of the carriage as they walk over to greet Thomas. They see Madeline waddling slightly towards the door with Berenson behind her. He opens the door for her and allows her in. As they walk over towards him he looks at Brandon. “Do you have anything in that bag of yours to cure a moody wife?” he grumbled. The one thing he hated and that was traveling with a pregnant wife.

Brandon chuckled. “It’s the hormones. If I were you, I would let it go.” He whispered. “So how was your trip here Thomas?”

“It was great. I forgot what it was like to be quite though. All I have to say is I don’t want a family as big as our current one.” Thomas said chuckling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th September 2014, 8:36 pm

"Yes we should. Mrs Jenkins we will give the final numbers so you know how much cake to make. We need to get back to the castle. The Lanes are arriving today with our grandparents." Vincent stands and offers his arm to Serena. "Thank you so much."

~~~~~~~

"Same here." Jasmine hugs Thomas after he let Daniel down. "I will need some help unpacking. Do you know of a strong man who will help me?" She bats her eyes at Brandon.

"Too bad I have Levi helping me. I will have to show him my room." Nathaniel winks at Jasmine and walks into the house.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 25th September 2014, 8:46 pm

“And thank you both for choosing Sweet Delights to make your wedding cakes!” Mrs. Jenkins said. She waves at the couple as they walk out of the building. She was going to be busy for the next few weeks.

Serena chuckles at Vincent. “I think she is excited for this. It will mean a lot of extra business for them.” She said as they walked towards the castle. They take a nice stroll and then go inside so that Serena can get ready. Iverson is walking around with Glenn when he sees Serena and Vincent.

“It’s about time you came home. Justin told me this morning that it was late when you started to leave so they put you up in the guest room for the night. I was ready to send the guard out this morning.” Iverson said. “Also, the Lanes are in town. They haven’t come to the castle yet so you still have time to get ready for them.”

~~

Brandon takes Jasmine’s bags as Nathaniel threw him under the bus. His swelling chest sounded almost like air coming out. “Excuse meeee.” Daniel said as he giggled. “I fawted.”

Brandon could only laugh as he carried Jasmine and his things inside the house. He then takes her things up to her room. “There you go. I left my things on the carriage sense I will be staying at the castle. Is there anything else you need me to do?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th September 2014, 9:14 pm

Jasmine has Brandon in her room. She closes her door. "I have a very serious problem that only you can help with." She twirls her hair flirting with him. "My lips are cold and need warming up."

Brandon looks at Jasmine in a serious manner. "Oh my...I only know one remedy for that." He leaned down and kissed her lips with his.

Jasmine holds Brandon close and deepens the kiss. Her door opens and Madeline sighs upon seeing them. "First Levi and Nathaniel and now you two. I just wanted to let you know we are having dinner at the castle, so don't get to comfortable." She winks at them and started gagging kiddingly at them.

Jasmine shakes her head. "Don't worry Mom we will be ready."

Daniel runs in. "Jassy!!" He hugs Jasmine. "Mommy said I can spend the night with Lucas!!"

~~~~~~~~

A carriage pulls up to castle. It is Junaluska and Lawrence. The guards notified the family and they are there to greet them. Lawrence helps Junaluska out of the carriage. She immediately goes to Kalista and takes Reginald. "Look at our little grandson. He is so adorable. Kalista, he has your eyes."

Lawrence shakes his head. "She's been waiting all day for that."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 25th September 2014, 9:25 pm

Brandon smiles as he lets Jasmine go from their kiss. “We will be ready soon Mrs. Lane.” He said. About that time Daniel came running in.

“I’m sure that Lucas will be excited to know that you are going to stay the night with him.” Brandon said. He looks at Jasmine. “I bet that makes for one happier sister.” He chuckled as he whispered into her ear. “Is Levi also staying at the castle?”

~~

Serena had taken a shower and changed into something more suitable for dinner. She is wearing a nice winter dress with boots and leggings. She walks with Vincent down to meet her grandparents. Her grandmother is holding Reginald when they get there.

“It is good to see both of you. I hope your trip was well.” Serena said. She goes over and hugs Lawrence. “I missed you both.”

“We missed you both too. Look Serena, your brother is going to have those blue eyes too, I just know it.” Junaluska said proudly.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th September 2014, 9:47 pm

Vincent laughs. "It is the Miranda eyes, all the kids have them. It is partially what I fell in love with." He kisses Serena.

Kalista coughs. "Save it for the wedding kids. Well enough of being out here, you guys must be cold. I know the Lanes will be here shortly."

~~~~~~

Thomas and the others help Jacobi and Mallory to their room. "If you guys don't mind, we are just going to have a quiet dinner here. We need a break."

"That is their speak for Daniel ran them ragged." Jasmine whispers in Brandon's ear. "I believe Levi will be at the castle."

"Alright everyone load up the carriages are going to the castle in five minutes." Berenson announces.

There is a flurry of activity as the two carriages get loaded with people. The arrive at the castle and the staff begins to unload Brandon's and Levi's things.

"Oh look Lawrence and Junaluska are here." Jasmine looks disappointed. "There go my chances of seeing Reginald tonight."

"Actually those chances were blown with me. I want to see the little man too." Madeline ruffles Jasmine's hair. "If I had to guess they are in the dining room."

They all head into the castle. "Are you ready for this?" Jasmine squeezes Brandon's hand. "It is going to be nuts in there."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th September 2014, 8:33 am

Junaluska was too busy cuddling the baby to realize the cold. “Little Reginald here makes it hard to think about the cold.” She said. She looks at Vincent. “If it makes you feel better, I fell in love with the man that created those eyes.” She winked at Lawrence.

They walk into the castle towards the dining hall. Serena is happy and excited; however she can feel the underlying pressure to have everything perfect for this wedding. Hopefully the food that Antonio makes for their wedding and the cakes will be as amazing as she hopes. She prays that they are up to standards.

Brandon looks at Jasmine. The Watson brew, were just coming down from Justin’s office. “Well hello there! Ohh Madeline, you look so wonderful!” Samantha said excitedly. There was loudness everywhere as Lucas and Daniel get together as well. Brandon has to admit he already feels a little suffocated.

He looks at Jasmine as he plasters a smile on his face. “I am already nervous about the loud and crazy crowd, but I am going to do this.” He said.

Serena and Vincent are coming around the corner. They had gone to see if Vincent’s family was here yet. Everyone else had gone to the dining room. They walk over to the rest of the crowd as if it was normal. “Oh Jasmine, I missed you guys! I’m sorry I had to steal you from the celebration, but I need you.” Serena said. She hugs Jasmine before hugging Brandon. “How are you holding up Brandon?”

“It’s a lot, but I am going to do this.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th September 2014, 9:30 am

"I think the crowd is intimidating him, but I think he will do fine." Jasmine hugs Serena. "You will owe me for missing my birthday in Moldova." She has her joking smirk on her face.

"She just wanted to dance for Brandon in the outfit." Levi joins in the hug. "Thank you guys for housing me in the castle. Wow is it always this way for family visits?"

"Well you have four families getting together and two of them are large, so yes." Jasmine starts to point out everyone with their names.

"Brandon, I can see why you were intimidated. I am royalty and this scares me even." Levi shakes his head.

Soon they are all seated. Kalista stands up before the meal starts. "I would like to thank everyone for being here. It is nice to share a meal with family. Brandon and Levi your rooms are getting ready as we speak. Levi you will be in the guest hall and Brandon you know where your room is. If either of you need anything let us know. Now I don't know about you, but I am hungry." She rings the bell and she servers bring out dinner.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th September 2014, 9:42 am

There is a lot of conversation going around the room. Brandon looks at Levi as dinner is being served. “I know what you mean. I have never been around a large family like this. It was always just me and mom.” He said.

“It was always just me, my parents and my younger brother.” Levi said. “What matters is that they are all accepting. They have accepted you and me, and to me that means the world.” He said as he took Nathaniel’s and.

“That is true. It was harder in the beginning, but everything is going so much smoother now. I have to say that everyone here has been nice. I am starting to love my family.” Brandon said. He looked at Jasmine. “I think you have been the biggest help of all, and the one I love the most.” He said with a smile.

Serena looks at them and gags slightly. “I’m going to pull a mom and tell you two to save it for later. Now is family time.” She said with a smirk. She looked at Levi. “Get used to it if you plan on staying with Nathaniel for a while. This is always how it is and the Lanes and the Watson’s are always loud and boisterous.”

Junaluska had managed to give up Reginald. He was currently in Madeline’s arms. Berenson looks at her and smiles. “I have to say I don’t miss those nights, but I do miss holding each of my babies in my arms. I can’t wait till Sakura joins us.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th September 2014, 9:53 am

Vincent wraps his arm around Serena. He kisses her cheek causing the young ones to gag. "There now you have no reason to be jealous."

"I get Reginald next!" Jasmine claims. "I hope you do love me the most, Daniel's bed is too small for two people."

"I can make woom for Bwandon. We are buddies." Daniel sticks his fork in his mouth. "Nathaniel youw cooking is bettew."

"Daniel no talking with your mouth full." Madeline reminds him. "Jasmine, let the others who have not seen Reginald hold him first."

Both get similar pout expressions on their faces. "One can tell you two are family." Vincent laughs at them.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th September 2014, 11:12 am

Serena smiles at Vincent. “That makes me feel better.” She looks at Jasmine and laughs. “Poor girl , you want Reginald so bad. I get to live with him for now.” She said kiddingly. “He is such a cutie pie.”

Brandon looks at Daniel and high fives him. “See, my little buddy here has my back. If I don’t have anywhere to go I know I can go to him.” He said.

“Just wemembew… you huwt my sister and I will huwt you!” Daniel said pointing his fork at him.

“Is the whole family protective of you like that Jasmine?” Brandon asked.

“That and more.” Berenson yelled across the table. “Don’t be the one to hurt you again.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th September 2014, 11:29 am

Jasmine rolls her eyes. "Such is the life of being the only girl." She points her fingers at her family. "I am not fragile. I am strong enough to take care of myself."

"Oh yeah, I have burnt food that will tell a different story." Nathaniel teases.

Vincent cannot help but laugh. "Oh we went to Antonio's and Sweet Delights to confirm the catering. I cannot wait until the reception."

The servants clean up the dishes. Jasmine finally gets to hold Reginald. "Well we are going to head home." Madeline stands. "The two of us are getting tired. We will leave a carriage for the straggelers if you want to say goodnight to your boyfriends." She adds with a smirk. "Daniel, be good for the Watsons."

"Don't worry Aunt Madeline, if he is naughty we will tape him to the ceiling." Vincent quips.

Daniel's eyes grew big. "Weally. That sounds like fun. I can pwetend I am flying." He stretches his arms out in front of him and moves them from side to side.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th September 2014, 11:43 am

Lucas looks up with wide eyes and a grin. “Can you do that to me too?? I wanna be taped to the ceiling!!”

Everyone starts laughing as Madeline and Berenson left the room. Kalista and Iverson also stand up. “Everyone is welcome to stay here as long as you want. We are tired.” She said. She manages to get Reginald away from Jasmine and they head upstairs as well. The Watson’s also leave with Daniel in tote.

Serena sits down with the others after they go to the study. “Antonio’s was glad to have the catering contract. They are going to do a menu style dinner, offering about four different items.” She said. “And Sweet Delights is going to be super busy in the next week.”

“This will be a picture perfect wedding. I hope you guys are happy together.” Brandon said. He was sitting with Jasmine in his lap, his arms were around her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th September 2014, 12:09 pm

Everyone is seated in the study. "Annabelle will be coming to the wedding. I already warned her about the family." Thomas announces.

"Warning her will not prepare her, just ask Brandon. You have to expierence it to believe it." Jasmine rests her head on his shoulder. "Serena, the wedding is going to be wonderful. You better not be going into bridezilla mode. I will tell mom and she will kick your butt and blame the hormones."

Vincent laughs. "Now that I can believe." He reaches over and massages Serena's shoulders. "However it is a big event and she is going to be be nervous. I know I am a bit overwhelmed as well."

"You guys have nothing to worry about. You have one of the best restaurants in town catering, and Sweet Delights to do the cake." Nathaniel puts his finger on his chin. "I wonder if Antonio will want some assistance?"

"Oh no, this is a vacation, no kitchens for you." Levi shakes his finger at Nathaniel playfully.

"So when is Audra arriving?" Jasmine asks.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th September 2014, 12:25 pm

Serena laughed at Jasmine. “I am trying to keep my cool, but I find myself going into that mode where everything has to be just perfect. You should have heard me talking with Antonio and the lady at Sweet Delights today.” She said chuckling. “Though Nathaniel, they have a new white sauce that you are going to die for. Antonio wouldn’t disclose the ingredients to us and said it was a special recipe. I think she should be here tomorrow, as well as Loraine.”

“That would be good. Have you stopped at the place your dress is being done?” Brandon asked. “Who is doing your wedding dress?”

“Jonathon is. I know Aunt Kalista did the dress itself though didn’t she?” Nathaniel asked. He looked at Levi. “Fine…No cooking….Man that will be hard.”

“Don’t worry; we will put a drink in your hand so you don’t have to think about it.” Serena said laughing. “She designed the dress, so I am really excited about wearing it.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th September 2014, 1:13 pm

"Brandon, we can go Jonathon's tomorrow if you want. I know you need to get fitted as well. You are going to love him." Jasmine sighs. "Please let him cook at home." She begs Levi with the puppy dog eyes.

Levi rolls his eyes. "Fine he can cook at home for his family, but that is it. Damn woman, you have that forlorn look down pat, don't you? How do you guys resist that?"

"It is hard, but you build a resistance eventually." Nathaniel answers. "She gets her way with it a lot."

"Not as much as I would like though." She winks at Levi. "I cannot wait to see everyone. I bet your parents are happy to have the family at home."

"They have been super busy as well with the wedding stuff. Oh and the food is going to be delicious. Thomas, Mrs. Jenkins may contact you about the flowers. She wants the side cakes to match." Vincent informs him.

"Oh excellent, I will talk with her tomorrow." Thomas nods. "Guys I don't want Mom at the nursery. You know her she will want to work, and she needs to be taking it easy now."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th September 2014, 1:20 pm

Brandon chuckled at Levi. “She is very good at it. I have to admit I love it though.” He said winking at Jasmine. “Sounds good, I don’t think he would have my measurements unless they got them from Moldova.”

“More than likely not, Jonathon probably has a rough estimate given to him from dad, but yours will probably be the last suit to make considering that Alistar and Vincent is here and they have Nathaniel’s measurements already at the store.” Serena said.

Serena looked at Vincent. “We also decided to go to the beach house for our honeymoon. It will be nice to get a tan in the middle of winter.” She said smiling.

“An allover tan right?” Brandon said laughing. He looked at Thomas. “Do you think you can keep her out? She will probably want to make sure the flowers are right and everything.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th September 2014, 1:44 pm

Thomas crosses his arms. "You are right. Maybe I can give her busy work to do while she is sitting down. I just don't want her to overdue it. That is a trait among Lane women."

Jasmine just stick her tongue at Thomas. Nathaniel looks at Levi, who's head is on his shoulder. "I think I am going to show Levi to his room. Tomorrow I will be sure to give you a tour of the castle."

"That sound perfect. Well goodnight you guys and I will see some of you in the morning." Nathaniel and Levi leave the room.

Jasmine looks over at Brandon. "It is going to be weird not having you in the same building."

"Suck it up buttercup." Vincent stick out his tongue. "I should get going as well. I have to relieve mom from brat patrol. I love you so much Serena. Just a few more days." He leans over to kiss her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top