Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 3 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Iverson walks over with a box in hand. “I had it polished and cleaned last night. Vincent, I hope you wear this proudly as much as you love my daughter.”

Serena walks over to Vincent. She puts an arm around him and smiles. “I know he will.” She said.

Junaluska pops up with Reginald. “Here he is.” She said smiling.

Lucas was running from the little girl who was the flower girl. “Nooo…Don’t touch me!” he said. The little girl who was just a year younger then Lucas was blowing kisses at him.

“But I wanna kissy you!” she said.

Serena started laughing. “Come here you two, we are going to practice for the wedding.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 3 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 12th October 2014, 10:28 pm

Vincent slowly puts on his tuxedo. It is a new beginning for him. He will be married to a wonderful woman. He will also become a Prince. That is what scares him more than anything. He has been around royalty his whole life, but there was always that separation. Today it disappears.

He puts on the cufflinks and looks at himself in the mirror. He hardly recognizes the man staring back. It looks like he is playing dress up. He comes out. "I hope it is alright that I am wearing the cufflinks. They are a gift." He takes some deep breaths to calm himself down.

~~~~~~~~

The stylist takes Jasmine to a chair. "I already received instructions about how to do your hair." He winks at Audra. He intentionally turns her away from the mirror so Jasmine cannot see.

He puts her hair up in a sophisticated twist. The only hair that is down are two tendrils framing her face. When he is finished he spins her around to show her in the mirror. Jasmine takes a deep breath. "Serena is this what you want?" She asks not wanting to upset anyone.

Lorene's hair is done up as well. "I think it looks wonderful Jasmine."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th October 2014, 10:41 pm

Iverson looks up at Justin and then looks back at Vincent. There is a smile on his face. “They will look good with your tux Vincent.” He walks over and hugs Vincent. “I know you are not afraid of marrying my daughter. I want you to know that you will be a great royal. It is men like you who care about his country and his people that make better rulers.”

He lets him go and Jonathon walks over to help him get everything right. He does the tie for him to make sure it is perfect. Iverson goes behind the curtain to change as well. The room is quite for a moment as everyone gathers their thoughts. Brandon comes out and looks at Vincent. “Break a leg, man. You will one day be a great man.” Jonathon then tackles Brandon to make sure his suit is right.

Jonathon helps with everyone before leaving the room. “I need to help the ladies as well. I will see you at the temple to make sure everything is right.”

~~

Serena looks at Audra before looking at Jasmine. “Your hair looks gorgeous, Jasmine and so do you.” She said. She walks over and hugs Jasmine. “Look at how wonderful you look. What do you think Brandon will say or do? He is going to love that.” She said.

There is a knock on the door and Madeline lets Jonathon in. “I hope I am not late.” He said. He sees Jasmine. “Oh goddess…Jasmine you look so amazing like that! Brandon will love it!” he said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th October 2014, 6:01 am

"He is already a great man, who will be a great Prince, and eventually an ever better King." Nathaniel claps Vincent's back.

"Once step at a time Nathaniel. First let me get married to the most beautiful woman in Rosario." Vincent replies. "I am not used to getting manhandled by so many people."

~~~~~~~

"Ok guys, I am not the one getting married. Go and fuss over Serena while I get the dressed." Jasmine plays with one of the tendrils. She meets Lorene behind the screen. They help each other get dressed.

Lorene's circlet has pretty green and brown colors in it. "You have nothing to worry about." She whispers to Jasmine.

"It is the first time I have worn my hair up in a long time." Jasmine replies. "I can't wait to see Serena in her dress."

Kalista comes in the room with Reginald. One of the staff takes the baby and another one fixes her hair. She too wears it up. "I am here to help Serena into her dress. Jonathan will be here soon too. He is done with the guys. Serena, I love your hair. It is simple yet elegant. Where are the rest of the ladies?"

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th October 2014, 11:57 am

Brandon felt the same as Vincent. He looks over at him. "If it makes you feel better I feel the same way. This is a new experience for me." He said.

Iverson patted his back. "Don't worry about it Brandon. Today is Vincent's day. We will celebrate for them and for the country. Don't worry about the man handling, I'm certain Serena can help with that." Iverson said. "Are we about ready. To go to the temple?"

~~

Serena points to the screen. "They are getting dressed. Mom I am so happy...I can't explain it."

Audra comes out in her dress. You could barley tell at all that she was pregnant. She walks over and chuckles. "You are getting married Serena. Why shouldn't you be happy? Are you ready to change?"

Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th October 2014, 1:03 pm

Lorene is the next one out. She spins around in her dress. "I love the colors."

Jasmine follows shortly after. She feels weighted down by the ball gown, but other than that she loves it. "Serena before you get dressed, make sure you use the restroom. I don't think we will fit in a stall."

Once she is ready, she is joined by Jasmine and Kalista to get the dress on. Jasmine tells Serena to close her eyes after stepping into the dress. After the dress is on Jonathon helps with final adjustments. "Now open them. The dress is bustled now, but I will take it down when we get to the chapel."

Kalista looks at her little girl and begins to cry. "I can't believe my baby girl is getting married. I am so proud of you. You are so beautiful...both of my girls are.

Jasmine feels her eyes begin to well up. She takes a step back to let everyone else see her. She steps into the hall and sees Iverson. She hands him some tissues. "Go and say hi to your daughter."

~~~~~~~~~

Nathaniel looks at Iverson. "Don't worry, we have everything handled here. Go and see Serena. Come on groom, let's get ready for your bride."

The guys go to the temple. They have a room just off the front of the chapel while the ladies have one at the back. Vincent is starting to get nervous upon seeing the seats fill up. He begins pacing the room. He cannot wait to have this done and over with.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th October 2014, 4:23 pm

Serena opens her eyes and looks down at her dress. She then looks at her mother as she walks over. Her bottom lip quivers as a tear falls down her face. She hugs her mother the best she can in the dress. "Thank you mom, that means a lot to me. I am excited and happy and there are so many emotions running through me right now." She said.

Lorene steps out of the room as well with Jasmine. She flashes Iverson a smile as she is close to tears as well.

Iverson hugs Jasmine. "Thank you Jasmine. If you are handing me tissues I will need them." He said. He knocks on the door gently before going inside. He sees his family there and then sees his daughter in her wedding dress. He doesn't stop the tears from falling. "You are so beautiful in your dress Serena." He said.

~~

Brandon walks over to Vincent. "Are you alright? You look so nervous. Don't you know you are about to marry the woman of your dreams?" He asked.

Justine walked over to them and smiled. He looks at his son and wipes a tear away. "I am proud of you Vincent. Not only that but I am happy for you. Just remember, I'm just across the street and so is your mother. We will always be there for the two of you."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th October 2014, 4:58 pm

Audra joins in the hug. "Wow Serena you look amazing. Mom, you and Jonathon did a wonderful job." She dabs the tears from Serena's eyes. They turn to see Iverson walk in. Audra waves him over. "Too bad our brothers aren't here. Brandon wouldn't make it past Jasmine."

Kalista dabs her own eyes. "Serena are you ready to head to the chapel?"

~~~~~~~

Jasmine was nervous as well. It is the first time she is showing her scar. She watches Lorene come out. "If you thing she is beautiful now, wait until we are at the church. Then we will let down the beast of a train. You look nice as well. I bet you Prescott will be staring at you the whole time."

~~~~~~~~~

Vincent wrings his hands. "I am not nervous about marrying Serena, I just don't like to be in front of huge crowds. I bet I don't even know half of those people. Why can't we just have a private ceremony. I know I am going to screw up something."

He sees his dad with a tear in his eye. "Don't start with the water works Dad. Can you believe they actually put make up on me as well?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th October 2014, 6:05 pm

Serena is thankful that they used waterproof makeup. She looks at her dad when he comes in and she loses it when he hugs her. The joke Audra tossed out there to help her goes unnoticed. Iverson hugs her and rubs her back. He hums a lullaby that he used to sing to her when she was little and for a moment everything is gone. There are no worries, just happiness in her heart. She takes a moment to calm down and then looks at her mother. “I am ready.” She said.

Lorene flushes a little at Jasmine. “I take it that train is rather long. Thank you Jasmine, but I think Brandon won’t be able to keep his hands off of you.” She said smiling. “You look gorgeous in that dress.”

She looks up as the door opens and Serena comes out holding her father’s arm. “I am ready to go get married.” She said with a soft smile. You can tell where she had cried.

They make their way down to the carriages where the staff is congratulating her on her marriage. Serena rides in the carriage with her mother and father and Audra, Lorene and Jasmine ride in another. “How long until the ceremony?” Serena asked.

~~

Justin chuckles a little as Vincent mentions the make up on him. “It would have been nice to have a more private ceremony, but because this is new for Rosario sense their future queen is marrying a man to make him a prince, it is for show basically. What really matters is that in the moment when you are saying your vows is that the only two people there are going to be you and Serena. That is all, no one else will matter.” He said. “I can’t help it son, I am just happy for you.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th October 2014, 6:18 pm

Kalista holds Reginald as they take the carriage to the castle. "We have about an hour before the ceremony starts. About an hour for the ceremony, then pictures. There will be some downtime between that and the reception. It may seem like a long time, but will go really fast."

They arrive at the chapel and are ushered to a room in the front. They collect their bouquets. The guys already have their boutonnieres on. Jasmine goes to work immediately on the train. There is a photographer taking pictures.

Another photographer is taking pictures of the guys. Vincent hugs Justin. "Dad, thank you for being there for me and for supporting me with everything. You and mom are the reasons why I am here today."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th October 2014, 6:41 pm

Serena stands there as Thomas walks in carrying her bouquet. “That is beautiful Thomas!” Serena said. She looked at the bouquet as he smiled at her.

“I worked on that last night and this morning. I wanted it to be perfect for you. It even got mother’s approval so I know it is the best I have done.” Thomas said. “I am going to go take my seat with Annabel and the rest of the family. Her mother came today as well. Good luck Serena and I wish you well.” He hugs his cousin and then leaves the room.

Serena looks in a mirror as they work on her train. “I cannot believe how I look. I don’t even look like the person I was before.” She said.

Iverson walked over and hugged his daughter again. The photographers continue to take pictures as they do. “You will always be my little girl. I am going to go give the guys their final warning. I will be back to walk you down the aisle.” He said. He kisses her forehead and then leaves the room.

Brandon watches as Nathaniel hams for the camera. He shakes his head. “How do you do this?” he asked.

“Easy, we grew up in the spotlight. It is easier for me then it is for you or even Vincent. There was always a line between Vincent and the royals, but he was always with us. I know for you, you were born into it but never knew. He is becoming a royal today. They will crown him after the wedding.” Nathaniel said.

Justin is talking with Vincent when Iverson walks in. Everyone looks up as Iverson looks at his watch. “It is time for everyone to take their places. The wedding will start in just a few minutes.” Iverson said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th October 2014, 7:26 pm

Vincent sees Iverson and takes a deep breath. Xavier enters and Justin goes to his seat. Xavier and Vincent stand in front of the church and waits to the processional to begin.

~~~~~

Jasmine follows Serena as she leaves the room. She wants to make sure the train is right. Audra and Brandon are first followed by Lorene and Alistar, then Jasmine and Nathaniel. "There perfect." Jasmine looks at Serena as the music begins. "You are so beautiful, your dress is perfect, everyone still has their flowers, and the church is beautiful." Her lips quiver again. "Thank you for making me a part of this."

She barely sees Brandon before everyone has to line up. He looks so handsome in his official gear. Gold is a really good color on him, but she thinks that blue will look better.

Nathaniel joins her. "Wow you are beautiful. I love your hair up."

"Thank you, but I barely hold a candle to the Princess." Jasmine blushes.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th October 2014, 7:38 pm

Iverson heads back around to everyone else. Brandon had walked around with Nathaniel and Alister just a moment before. Brandon sees someone messing around with Serena’s train on her dress. He looks and realizes that it is Jasmine. She looks fantastic in her dress. He holds his breath as he watches her. He is pushed along to get in line with Audra.

“So when are you going to make her yours?” Audra asked with a smirk.

“I..I ughh.. I mean…” Brandon was trying to get words out but he couldn’t.

“Don’t worry Brandon; I know you think she is beautiful. It is obvious that you think she is stunning. You are at a loss of words.” Audra said.

Brandon’s face flushed slightly as they get into line. He can hear the music begin to play. A monk comes up to them and gives them the ready sign. The first two out are Audra and Brandon. They walk down the aisle together in tune with their surroundings. They take their places as Lorene and Alister take their turn to walk out. They too are in tune with one another and let nothing disturb them.

Lorene gets a look at Prescott as he watches her walk down the aisle. He looks stunned for a moment before blowing her a kiss. Her face flushes as they finish their walk. Nathaniel looks at Jasmine before they walk out. “Are you ready Jasmine?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th October 2014, 7:51 pm

Jasmine check Serena one more time and nods. She takes Nathaniel's arm and walks down the aisle. She feels everyone's eyes on her and wishes her hair was covering her shoulder.

Her eyes find Brandon and she instantly forgets about her shoulder. He looks so handsome standing up there. She wishes this was their wedding. This is it when they get back to Moldova, she is looking for a ring for him.

She does not remember walking down the rest of the aisle. She winks at him as her and Nathaniel separate and she stands next to Lorene.

She looks down the aisle and sees Lucas and Elle walk down the aisle. He is behaving, but is standing the furthest away from Elle as he can.

Soon the chord changes and everyone stands. It is Serena's turn to come down the aisle.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th October 2014, 7:59 pm

Brandon cannot keep his eyes off of Jasmine. He keeps continual eye contact with her as she walks down the aisle. He is speechless at her beauty. He doesn’t even notice the scar on her shoulder. All he can see is her beauty. It takes a moment for him as the chord changes and everyone else stands. He looks down to wait for Serena to walk down towards Vincent.

Iverson takes Serena’s arm. He runs his fingers over her cheek gently and smiles. “Are you ready to go down that aisle with me to your husband?” he asked.

Serena nods her head and hugs her father one more time. “Yes…I am ready.” She said trying to keep herself from crying. They hear the chord change and Iverson walks out holding Serena’s arm. The room is quite as all eyes are on her. This is not new to her but she keeps her eyes ahead on Vincent. She had not seen him in his suit and he looked so handsome in it. She smiles at him as her father walks her down the aisle to him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th October 2014, 8:18 pm

Vincent is stunned by the beautiful creature walking towards him. It takes everything he knows not to run down the aisle to greet her. The dress shimmers in a kaleidoscope of colors as the light hits it. Her veil frames her black hair perfectly. He is happy she didn't have it covering her face...her beautiful face. Her eyes are the bluest he has ever seen. Those eyes that teleport him to a different world, one of just her and him.

She gets to the end of the aisle and he couldn't resist. He goes up to her and kisses her passionately in front of everyone. He does not hear the gasp of the churchgoers or feel the tugging on his shoulder. Finally Xavier's cough brings him back to the ceremony. He instantly blushes. "Sorry, she was too beautiful to resist." He helps her up the steps and takes his place next to her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th October 2014, 7:03 am

Iverson tugs at Vincent's jacket to get his attention. Well there went the perfect wedding they wanted with no problems. He can't even say anything to Vincent.

Xavier gets Vincent's attention. He then looks at the crowed of people and then at Iverson.

"Who are you to give away this young woman in matrimony?"

"Her father, king Iverson Lea sentali. I give her to this man for him to love and care for for the rest of her life." He gives Serena's arm to Vincent. He then takes his place beside of Kalista.

Xavier looks at the crowed of people and begins the ceremony. "We are gathered here today to join these two in holy matrimony. If there is anyone here who objects, let them speak now or forever hold his peace."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th October 2014, 7:16 am

Vincent holds his breath, he was hoping they would keep that part out. He knows there is plenty of reasons for objections. After a period of silence Xavier continues the ceremony.

He goes into the a long winded spiel about love and marriage, but Vincent is not listening. Instead he is captivated by the beauty that is across from him.

Jasmine stand there listening to Xavier. She decides right there that her wedding will not be so long winded. She sneaks a peek at Brandon and smiles. She cannot wait to get back to Moldova to pick out a ring for him.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th October 2014, 7:51 am

Brandon can't take his eyes off of Jasmine. He stares at her and when she smiles at him he smiles in return. He cannot wait to hold her while they dance.

He turned his attention back to Xavier and the long winded vows he was giving. He hears Serena say "I do" and a few minutes later Vincent does as well. It seems like forever before Xavier smiled at them.

"You may now kiss the bride." Xavier said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th October 2014, 8:53 am

"I, Vincent Adam Watson, take you Serena Grace Watson to be my lawful wife. To have and to hold, to cherish in sickness, and in health, till death parts us." He slides the ring on his finger and looks at her. He knows there is a tear trickling down his face.

He waits until Serena gives her bouquet to Jasmine before enveloping her in his arms. He kisses her passionately as the people cheer. He hears a soft gagging noises from the twins as well, but ignores it. Nothing can ruin this moment.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th October 2014, 9:11 am

Serena happily kisses Vincent. There are tears in her eyes and she can see the tear trickling down his face. She wipes it away after hearing the twins gagging noises. This was the happiest moment in her life.

There is much cheering for the young couple, however Xavier stops them. "If his majesty will step forward and proceed with the crowning."

Iverson steps forward with a gold and white circlet. Yellow and clear stones dot the circlet. He walks up to Vincent and smiles.

"With marrying a princess comes responsibility, not just for her but for the nation as well. I want to introduce the newest prince that Rosario has and will someday be king over in my place. I give to you Prince Vincent Adam Watson." He then puts the circlet on Vincent's head.

The people cheer inside the chapel for the young couple. Samantha looks at Justin and cannot stop the tears from falling. "My little boy isn't so little anymore..."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th October 2014, 9:44 am

His Majesty. It feels so odd to be referred to as that. Vincent steps forward and Iverson places the circlet on his head. He can feel the weight of not only the circlet, but the responsibility as well.

The people are still cheering. He reaches back for Serena's hand and they walk down the aisle. They line up in the reception line to meet with the guests. He feels so relieved. He and Serena greet the wedding guests.

Jasmine nudges Nathaniel. "Can you believe it? I think he is actually glowing." She point to Vincent. Brandon makes his way to her. Jasmine gives him a quick kiss between people. "You are so gorgeous. Gold is a good color on you."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th October 2014, 10:02 am

Serena gives Vincent a quick kiss as they begin to greet the guests. She looks up at him in his circlet and smiles
"You look like a new man Vincent. You look so handsome." She said. "I am now Serena Grace Watson. I am now your wife." There are tears in her eyes. "I am so happy."

Brandon had made a bee line for Jasmine. He kisses her between people and looks at her up and down. "You look amazing." He greeted a guest and shook his hand he looks back at Jasmine. "I didn't even recognize you at first. You are gorgeous, fabulous, fantastic... I could go on." He said there were so many guests to greet and all he wanted to do was good her close.

Iverson was standing with Kalista. He took Reginald to let her arms rest. "They both did well today. I am proud of both of them." He said as he too greeted guests.

Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th October 2014, 10:21 am

"Now wipe those tears. No more of those understood. Everything is great, we are married. Goddess, I am so sorry if I embarrassed you earlier, but I couldn't resist. You are so beautiful, and I am lucky to have you as mine." Vincent kisses her.

"Save it for the honeymoon guys." Levi teases as he approaches them in line. He congratulates both of them before moving down the line. He gets to Nathaniel and smiles. He first takes his hand and shakes it. Then he pulls Nathaniel in and kisses him in front of everyone. Jasmine begin clapping.

Jasmine blushes at Brandon's responses. "Thank you."

Finally the people are out of the church. The pictures begin and there are a lot of pictures. Jasmine stand and watches as the photographer takes a picture of the full family. "May I have one of those? I would like to do a painting of it was well." Brandon looks like he fits right in with the family.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th October 2014, 10:38 am

Serena claps for Nathaniel and Levi as there are several gasps heard around them. It was very controversial still in many countries. Serena looks at Vincent ad they take pictures of the family and of the wedding party. "Only slightly, but I'm glad you did it. It reminded me that not everything goes perfect like we want sometimes, but still ends well." She said.

Serena laughed as Lucas has to be beside Ellie for pictures. He is desperately trying to get away from her but its not working. Samantha walks over and has a quick talk with him before he finally stops.

Iverson is amazed with how everything has gone so far. The photographers finish up and he walks over to the wedding party. "Now the reception is happening at the castle. If everyone is ready we will head over there now."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th October 2014, 10:56 am

The kiss causes a flurry of gossip. It was in view of Levi's parents as well. They roll their eyes and try to ignore them.

"Now the fun can start!!" Jasmine yells cheerfully. Madeline can only shake her head at her antics.

Jasmine goes to Brandon and wraps her arms around him. "I know this is a lot of dress. I don't like ballgowns, and am thankful Moldova doesn't wear them often."

Lorene goes over to Prescott. He leans in and kisses her. He whispers how beautiful he thinks she looks.

Vincent nudges Serena and points them out. "How soon will there be another wedding?"

They arrive at the bustling castle. Most of the guests are already there. The ball room is gorgeous. The people are mingling around talking. Jasmine stays with Brandon as some dignitaries talk to them.

Eventually everyone sits down for the meal. Kalista stand up. "I would like to thank everyone for coming today to celebrate the marriage of our daughter and new son. It is a long time coming for those two. They were friends ever since they were babies. They have the strongest kind of love and have been blessed by the Goddess. I love both of you and wish for many long years of happiness for you."

Nathaniel stands up. "Aunt Kalista, you took the words right out of my mouth. Since the day Vincent was born there was a connection between these two. At first it was friendship. I remembering them playing king of the hill and Vincent letting her tackle him. Now here they are today married to one another. Serena, I bet Vincent will love it even more now if you tackle him. Only not here, please." Nathaniel winks and raises his glass. "To Serena and Vincent."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top