Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 11 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Iverson walks over with a box in hand. “I had it polished and cleaned last night. Vincent, I hope you wear this proudly as much as you love my daughter.”

Serena walks over to Vincent. She puts an arm around him and smiles. “I know he will.” She said.

Junaluska pops up with Reginald. “Here he is.” She said smiling.

Lucas was running from the little girl who was the flower girl. “Nooo…Don’t touch me!” he said. The little girl who was just a year younger then Lucas was blowing kisses at him.

“But I wanna kissy you!” she said.

Serena started laughing. “Come here you two, we are going to practice for the wedding.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 11 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 21st October 2014, 10:27 pm

"Let me set the table, just show me where everything is." Jasmine tells her. "My own cousin shot me, but I was not her target...Serena was. There is a long story about that."

Sarah points out the cabinets allowing Jasmine to speak. "The truth is, I love Brandon. He is the first guy I loved. It is not just because he saved me. I cannot explain it, but I believe it is destiny." Jasmine sets the table. "I will go get the guys."

She walks into the other room. She can sense some tension. "Dinner is ready. Should I get Caleb?"

~~~~~

Vincent blushes. "You want to try some of these." He shakes his head and laughs. "Sorry, I just never imagined that I would be here looking at this book with the love of my life in my arms. I almost wished we were in a canoe, because this one would be perfect."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st October 2014, 10:40 pm

Brandon looks up as Jasmine comes into the room. He immediately shakes his head. “No…I don’t think that would be a good idea.” He said.

“When Caleb is ready, he will join us.” George said. The two of them get up and Brandon walks over to Jasmine.

Brandon kisses Jasmine’s forehead after putting his arms around her. “Come on.” He said a little sadly. He hadn’t realized his homecoming would be like this. They come into the kitchen and Brandon holds the chair out for Jasmine. He pushes her under before taking his seat.

Sarah and George take their seats and they bow their heads. Brandon does the same and taps Jasmine’s leg to let her know to do the same, when she does, George say’s grace. “Now you can dig in.” Brandon said. There was still no smile on his face.

~~

Serena whistles as she looks at one position. “For that matter, we might have to go back to the castle. I wouldn’t mind trying this position.” Serena said pointing to a position that included a hot tube. She turns her head and kisses Vincent’s ear. “I love you Vincent, there are so many positions to try.” She blushes as she looks at one of them. “Is that even possible?” she asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd October 2014, 7:32 am

Jasmine notices the sadness in Brandon's expression. She bows her head as George says grace. "I want to thank both of you for having us here. In a way, I cannot wait to help with the chores. As much as I can anyway."

Sarah looks at George then at Jasmine. "Imagine that, a Princess doing chores."

"Now now, here I am just Jasmine Lane, and I took care of my brothers and the Watson boys. I think the animals will be easier." Jasmine winks at Brandon.

George chuckles lightly. "Brandon, I like her sense of humor."

Jasmine takes a bite of dinner. "Wow Brandon, you are right this is delicious. We were at a restaurant yesterday and they had stuffed peppers. They were good, but Brandon told me yours was better Mrs. Lawson."

~~~~~~~

"We have the rest of our lives to try them out. Although some of these are really weird." Vincent promises. He flips through the book. "Do I even want to imagine how dog ears Aunt Madde's book is?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd October 2014, 8:35 am

Brandon smiles somewhat before chuckling. “Daniel is enough for one brother…much less the rest. I swear he and Lucas are probably out in the carriage somewhere. They try so hard to be ninjas.” He explained.

George laughed. “They must be the youngest ones. Are they both your brothers?” He asked.

“No, Daniel is Jasmine’s youngest brother and Lucas is Vincent’s youngest brother. He just married Serena, the heir to the Rosarian throne.” Brandon explained.

“So you will not be king? Word doesn’t travel to well out here and we only hear what Caleb brings back to us from town. We hardly go in anymore.” George explained. “We hear the hands talk sometimes, but we only read the paper. I knew they signed in a new law, but I wasn’t sure how it worked out.”

~~

Serena laughs at Vincent’s expression. “Probably to show the ones they have tried. They have been married for 18 years now. We are just married, and we have a life time to try each of these.” Serena said. She points to one and smirks at Vincent. “Kind of like this one.” She kisses his neck playfully.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd October 2014, 9:03 am

"Well Serena is their oldest daughter, and Uncle Iverson signed the law so that the oldest child regardless of the gender will be the one to take the throne. Then it is Brandon, Audra, and Reginald. On my side it is Nathaniel, who is my twin, Thomas, Daniel, and Sakura is coming soon. When we lived in Rosario the Watson's were across the street from us and he has four brother. So one can say I was the only girl among the guys." Jasmine explains.

"Well that sounds like a lot of protectors. How bad was it for you to meet the family Brandon?" Sarah chuckles. "So is Nathaniel going to be the next Moldovan King?

~~~~~~

He looks at the book and at her. "That is one we can try now." Vincent winks and returns her kiss. He moves her into position and touches her body. "I think I am going to love that book."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd October 2014, 9:21 am

Brandon’s face pales at Sarah’s question. “I’m lucky to be alive.” Was all he said. He takes a bite of his food as his grandparent’s laugh.

“I can only imagine, Brandon.” George said.

Sarah looks at Jasmine and smiled. “I would be happy to make those stuffed peppers for you while you are here this week.” She said. “I have many other home cooked meals I can cook for you as well.”

~~

Serena touches Vincent’s sides, gently raking them with her finger nails. She is enjoying this as much as he is. “That feels so good Vincent.” She kisses him as he takes her bottom bikini off of her body. She undoes the top and it falls down, exposing her body to him as well. They both are in position and one thing leads to another.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd October 2014, 9:36 am

Jasmine takes Brandon's hand. "Actually Nathaniel dropped out of the race. He is now running Mallory's in Moldova. Which you are welcome to visit any time. I will arrange for transportation and everything. Nathaniel would love to swap recipes with you." Jasmine takes a deep breath. "I am the heir to the Moldovan throne."

~~~

Once again Vincent cannot believe how lucky he is. Serena is everything he ever wanted in a woman, and she belongs to him. Even out here in the middle of the ocean, he is able to satisfy their needs. When they are done, he rolls to her side. "I love you my Princess."

The sun is on the descent. "Shall we head in?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd October 2014, 9:49 am

Caleb comes in just as Jasmine breaks the news that she is the heir to the Moldovan throne. Sarah and George both look at Brandon. They both know in their hearts that he will not come back to the farm, but more likely will someday be king. Caleb grits his teeth. “Is that what you want Brandon? To be king?”

Brandon looks back, surprised to hear his uncle’s voice. Before he can speak, George points at Caleb. “I will not have an argument over dinner. Do not provoke them Caleb.” He said.

“Fine, I will get my plate and head upstairs.” Caleb said. He makes a quick plate and heads up to his room to eat.

“Please forgive him, Majesty. He does not know what he does.” Sarah said.

~~

Serena was lying on her side, cuddled up in Vincent’s arms. She cannot believe how lucky she is. He was so good to her and knew how to satisfy her every craving for him. She kisses him passionately before sitting up. “I think we should, we can come back later, and we have a life time to explore the area.” She said. She is a little stiff from the position they had been in, but she brushes it off as nothing and she shows Vincent how to steer the boat back to the boat house and how to read their position on the map.

Before they get back to the beach house, they put their clothes back on. They didn’t want anyone to see them naked or give Vincent another reason to be embarrassed. They get back just as the maid was finishing up dinner. She had put candles on the counter and decorated it just for the two of them. Serena squeezes Vincent’s hand as she looks around the room. “Wow, should we have date night for two?” She asked. There was even a bottle of champagne cooling in an ice bucket for them.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd October 2014, 9:59 am

"Please guys, it is just Jasmine. I am here as a potential granddaughter. I was expecting this actually." Jasmine slides her chair out. "If you can point me in the right direction, I would like to talk to him."

~~~~~~~~

"I think a date night sounds perfect." Vincent pulls out Serena's chair. "I can see why you love it here. The roar of the ocean, and tonight I may be able to see the sunset." He winks at Serena. "Last night we were a little busy."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd October 2014, 10:08 am

George looks at Jasmine. “I would rather you not, at least tonight.” He said.

“Give Caleb time to calm down. He will be more understanding when he is calmer.” Sarah said. “Right now he is upset.”

Brandon stands up and looks at Jasmine. “You might want to wait until he has calmed down, and then try talking to him. I will try talking with him tomorrow.” He said. “Would you like me to show you to your room?”

~~

Serena smiles as she takes her seat. They thank the maid as she leaves, and then Serena turns her attention back to Vincent. “It is a wonderful place here, and I would love to see the sunset. Just promise to hold me, besides I am just a little sore right now.” She explained with a flush on her face.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd October 2014, 10:21 am

Vincent sighs. "I am sorry. You need to tell me when you are hurting my love. I want a healthy wife not one in pain."

~~~~

Jasmine slides her chair back in. "Wow, I am smart enough to listen to those wiser than I. Sorry it is just how I grew up. You confront problems straight on."

She takes Brandon's hand. "We actually talked about it and I will never push Brandon to do something he doesn't want to do. However I would have never made it this far without him at my side." She looks at Brandon and blinks away the water filling in her eyes.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd October 2014, 10:29 am

Serena takes a bite of her food and then looks at Vincent. “No, no …I mean the position we tried made me a little stiff in certain areas and I am not used to that. I didn’t know it until I stood up on the boat.” She explained. “Give me tonight to rest and tomorrow I will be ready for a new adventure.” She said winking at him.

~~

Brandon pulls Jasmine to him and he hugs her. “I am here because I want to be here, and I am with you because I want to be with you. I only hope my uncle can understand that my love for you is real.” He said. He kisses her cheek and then looks at his grandparents.

“Brandon would not do anything he didn’t want to do. He has always been a man to know what he wants.” Sarah said. “If your love is something he wants, he will have it someday as his.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd October 2014, 10:38 am

"I suppose I can give you tonight off..." Vincent chuckles. "Besides I think we should cuddle in the hammock tonight and watch the stars." Vincent takes a drink of the champange.

~~~~~~~~

"I have experienced that first hand as well. It may take a few days for him to chill, but he will always come back for those he love." Jasmine looks into Brandon's eyes and blushes.

George rubs Sarah's back. "Go and show her to her room. We are happy that you guys are here."

"Yes and don't worry about cleaning up. Brandon and I will do that. I can wash dishes at least." Jasmine tells them.

"Can you believe it George, a future Queen washing our dishes..." Sarah laughs lightly.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd October 2014, 10:50 am

Serena smirks at Vincent as she gets comfortable in the chair. “That sounds like the perfect date night.” She said as they ate. When they are finished eating, they do the dishes together and put them up.

They then head upstairs where Serena takes a quick shower and puts on a pair of pajamas. She then walks out of the bathroom and looks around for Vincent. Puzzled she looks around for him. “Vincent, where are you?” she asked.

~~

George laughs as well. “I didn’t know royalty knew how to clean. Remind me if I ever see those folk again to thank them for raising a smart young woman. You are very helpful.” He said looking at Jasmine.

Brandon begins gathering up the dishes from dinner. He then gets the sink ready and Jasmine walks over and helps him to wash the dishes. Brandon shows her where everything goes and then they finish cleaning the rest of the dishes.

Sarah smiles as she looks around the clean room. “You guys did a great job. Thank you, it’s not often that I get pushed out of my own kitchen.”

“Because you are the only woman around here that can cook!” George said laughing. “Jasmine, can you cook?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd October 2014, 10:57 am

Vincent is in the hammock wearing the Moldovan outfit he packed. "Come find me..." He yells upon hearing Serena. He has a light blanket on standby just in case. He rocks the hammock slightly waiting for Serena to find him.

~~~~~~~~

With a family as large as our everyone pitches in with the housework. Technically, I am not supposed to be in line for the throne. My grandfather abdicated it to marry my grandmother. However with all the stuff that went on with Uncle Ashton, the throne went to us. I can't do much with my shoulder yet, but I am getting better." Jasmine smirks. "I can cook as long as you like eating charcoal. Now Nathaniel is the opposite. He can make anything taste delicious. Thomas was born with a green thumb. Daniel is....a little ball of energy."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd October 2014, 11:23 am

Serena hears Vincent’s voice and smiles knowing that he is out on the balcony. She makes her way out and sees Vincent on the hammock. She whistles at him. “Wow…You look amazing in that.” She said with a grin. “I have such a hot man.” She said walking over to him.

Serena sits down in Vincent’s lap and gives him a kiss as she cuddles up with him in the hammock. She lays her head on his chest as he swings them gently in the evening breeze. “The night is so wonderful. Vincent, what do you think it will be like when we return home?”

~~

Sarah laughs and shakes her head. “It’s a good thing your brother can cook. While you are here, maybe you can help me in the kitchen and I will help you learn to cook a meal or two.” She said looking at Jasmine. “The youngest brother is always like that. My youngest brother was like that until he died a few years ago. He was on the go till the day he died.” She said chuckling.

George looks at Sarah. “Now Sarah, I don’t need our house to burn down.” He said. He winked at Jasmine to let her know he was kidding. “I was an only child surprisingly, but my mother had a hard time becoming pregnant with me. I guess you can say she had the best child.”

Brandon laughed at his grandparents. “You guys are the best.” He said. “I didn’t know it, but I have two half-sisters and a new born half-brother. I actually helped Kalista to give birth to her son.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd October 2014, 11:50 am

"I will be cold and gray with snow on the ground. I will be able to ice skate with you on the lake and take on the kids with a snowball fight." Vincent tells her. "I love it here, but I love winter as well."

~~~~~~~

"I would not mind helping with all the chores, not only in the kitchen." Jasmine chuckles at Mr. Lawson. "So were you in the military as well? Which weapon did you use? I am an archer. I was damn good at one time. Now I am relearning the crossbow."

"A young lady who can use a weapon? Forget the brothers, you should be afraid of her." Sarah nudges Brandon.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd October 2014, 12:00 pm

Serena smiles and laughs at Vincent. “I know it will be cold. I wonder what it will be like to live in a house all by ourselves. I have never lived outside of the castle. I mean I have stayed at inns and the vacation house, but not for long periods of time. But everything will be alright, you will be there to hold me and to tell me good night and to hold me everything.” She said looking up at him. “And keep me warm from the cold.”

~~

“I never got the chance to see her shoot before the injury, but she is shooting the crossbow well as if she was a professional. I would hate to be the one that made her mad.” Brandon said chuckling. “But I can use a sword, so all I have to do is cut your bow up.” He said winking at Jasmine.

“And I will be honest…I am more afraid of her father then I am of her or her brothers.” Brandon said.

“Ahh…Fathers…the best birth control the goddess ever set forth on the planet.” George said laughing. “I remember Sarah’s father. He was one mean man.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd October 2014, 12:14 pm

"You will have to be close enough first Brandon." Jasmine winks.

"Shy little Berenson? He doesn't seem that scary Brandon." Sarah sits back in the chair. "He was one of your best students George."

"That he was, sad about his parents though. Grimrick was a good man though." George sighs.

Jasmine snaps her fingers. "I knew I should have brought my crossbow."

Sarah yawns. "Well it is getting late. You guys can stay up as late as you want."

Caleb comes in and places his dishes in the sink. He glares at Jasmine. "Mom, do you need help getting to bed?"

~~~~~~~

"You will like it. We will have more privacy. It will be weird living in the Lane house though. I mean I practically grew up in that house. I wonder if we should buy new furniture to make it ours." Vincent proposes.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd October 2014, 12:20 pm

“I think so…I have a hard time imagining myself making love to you in Aunt Madeline and Uncle Berenson’s bed.” Serena said with a chuckle. She looks up at him and gives him a kiss as they look to watch the sun sink behind the horizon. “That’s if they haven’t replaced all of it yet. I hope they let us chose it.”

~~

Sarah looks over at Caleb and nods her head. “Maybe so son, at least just up the stairs.” She said.

Caleb walks over and takes his mother’s hand. “The two of you have a good night. Brandon knows where your room is at.” Sarah said as Caleb helped her up the stairs. George was right behind them.

Brandon looks at Jasmine. “I am sorry Jasmine, I had hoped my uncle took this better. He has not taken any of the news easily today.” He said. “Do you want to stay up a little while or do you want me to take you on up to your room?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd October 2014, 12:31 pm

"I hope we can talk later though. I know why he is upset, but I want to explain to him that just because I am a Miranda, I am not Kalista. I don't hold any grudges against the Lawson family." Jasmine stands. "Why don't you show me to my room. If I am going to do chores in the morning, I will have to get up early."

~~~~~~~

"I know that Andrew has wonderful furniture. Is there anything at the castle you want to bring over? I think I will keep my stuff at the house. Although Alistar may love the idea of having his own room now." Vincent holds Serena close. "Wow the purples really stand out here."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd October 2014, 12:43 pm

“If you give him some time, he will calm down and listen. I know it will get better. He has always been a family man.” Brandon said. He walks upstairs with Jasmine. He stops at a room and opens the door. “This will be your room while we are here. It was my mother’s room.”

~~

“I think all of their furniture came from Andrew. I wouldn’t mind going back to see what furniture he has.” Serena said. “Poor Alister, he will love the thought of having his own room and not having to share it with Lucas and Joshua. That will make Lucas happy. More play room."

She looks up and rubs Vincent’s chest. “The colors here are so much more colorful. I really love it.” She said. “I love the ocean and the sounds and everything here, but I would miss Rosario and it’s wonderful seasons.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd October 2014, 12:59 pm

Jasmine steps into the room and looks around. It is a cream room with a window. The window had pretty blue curtains on it. The bed is a full size with a patchwork quilt on it. There is a dresser and shelves. The shelves had some books and pictures of Brandon and her when he was a baby. It felt odd to be in the mother of her love's room. She looks at Brandon. "This is nice. The quilt is beautiful. I cannot wait to sleep in it."

She wraps her arms around him and kisses him passionately. Caleb happens to catch them after getting his parents settled. He rolls his eyes and continues on silently. Jasmine didn't even notice him. "I love you so much."

~~~~~~

Vincent holds Serna as the sun goes down. The air only gets slightly cooler after it does, but Serena is keeping him warm. "It is a nice vacation place. However I hear the one in the mountains is nice as well. We have to check that out sometime."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd October 2014, 1:27 pm

“I love you too Jasmine.” Brandon said after he breaks the kiss. He kisses her again. “If this room bothers you, you are more than welcome to sleep in my room and I will sleep in here. This is the only other room in the house besides the bunk house.” He explained.

He doesn’t notice as Caleb walked past. He sighed. “I haven’t been in this room for years.” He said looking inside.

~~

Serena smiles as Vincent mentions the mountain home. “You will love it. I love going up there in the spring or early summer.” She said. Serena yawns as she enjoys being held by Vincent. “It is getting cool out here.” She whispered.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd October 2014, 1:40 pm

Vincent points at the blanket on the table next to the hammock. "If you are cold, I have a blanket. Unless you want to go back up to the room. I am comfortable wherever you are."

~~~~~~

"Good night Brandon." She kisses him again, not wanting to let him go. "Oh Goddess, I better let you go before I get you in trouble." She slowly releases him. "Where is the bathroom? It isn't attached to the room."

Brandon laughs and points down the hall. "It is the second door on the left."

Jasmine kisses him one more time before closing the door. She changes in her pajamas and snuggles under the blankets. She closes her eyes and falls asleep.

Soon she begins to dream. She is in Moldova obviously. It appears to be a festival time. She is in town with Brandon. He appears to be a few years older. He is wearing a Traditional outfit, and so is she. She feels something in her hand. She looks down and sees blonde curly hair. The little girl looks up with her gray eyes. "Mommy can we play in the park?"

"Yes we can Ava. Make sure you hold on to Mommy's hand until we get there." Jasmine hears herself answer.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top