Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 12 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Iverson walks over with a box in hand. “I had it polished and cleaned last night. Vincent, I hope you wear this proudly as much as you love my daughter.”

Serena walks over to Vincent. She puts an arm around him and smiles. “I know he will.” She said.

Junaluska pops up with Reginald. “Here he is.” She said smiling.

Lucas was running from the little girl who was the flower girl. “Nooo…Don’t touch me!” he said. The little girl who was just a year younger then Lucas was blowing kisses at him.

“But I wanna kissy you!” she said.

Serena started laughing. “Come here you two, we are going to practice for the wedding.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 12 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 22nd October 2014, 2:06 pm

Serena reaches over for the blanket and puts it over them. She yawns as she places her head back on Vincent’s chest. “I want to stay here with you and sleep here tonight. We might find the bed tomorrow sometime.” She said as she closes her eyes. She kisses his chest and slowly falls asleep.

~~

Brandon goes to his room. It is a light blue color with another patchwork quilt. He changes into a pair of night pants and gets under the covers. He says a prayer and is soon asleep.

~~

Morning comes and Serena is up first. She wakes up in Vincent’s arms and smiles. He was holding her and she loved it. She then gets an idea. She gently gets off of Vincent and walks into the bedroom. She looks through her things and finds the big red bow. She then puts it on. She sits on the bed and waits for Vincent.

~~

Brandon is up before the crack of dawn. If they are going to have breakfast then he needs to get out and collect the eggs and get everything else ready. He walks out of his room fully dressed and walks down to the kitchen. He then walks out back to the hen house and begins to collect the eggs.

Caleb is out not long after that to get firewood. He sees Brandon out there collecting eggs. He walks over and takes the wood in to get the old stove ready. His parents wouldn’t upgrade the stove they had. They had up graded everything else, but for the love of the goddess, Sarah would not upgrade the stove. Brandon walks in from getting the eggs. He looks up at his uncle. “Good morning Uncle Caleb, I pray you slept well.”

“I did Brandon. Have you milked the cows yet?” Caleb said.

“Not yet sir, I was going to bring in the eggs for grandma before going to milk the cows.” Brandon said. He puts the eggs out and then gets the milk bucket. “I will get the cows milked. I know grandpa likes goats milk, does he still drink a cold glass every morning?” he asked.

“Yes, they keep the goat out there with the cows.” Caleb said as he lit the stove.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd October 2014, 2:20 pm

Jasmine wakes up and goes to the bathroom. She takes a shower and got dressed. She knows in this cold weather to wear layers, so she is wearing a camisole under her sweater. She goes downstairs. "Good morning gentlemen, Jasmine Lane reporting for duty." She salutes the guys. "What is my duty?"

~~~~~~~~~

Vincent slept through the night with Serena in his arms. He wakes up the next morning after her for a change. He sits up and looks around. She must be taking a shower. He goes up to the room and finds her lying on the bed with nothing but a bow on her. "Whoa. Aren't you supposed the be on under the tree?" He crosses the room and goes on top of her. He kisses her passionately.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd October 2014, 6:47 pm

Caleb looks at Jasmine and snorts. “Women’s work for you.” He said. “Cooking and cleaning.”

Brandon walks inside with the goat’s milk for his grandfather. “Morning Jasmine, how are you?” He asked. He walked over to her. He was sporting a long button up jean top with a brown coat with a cowboy hat. He walks over and kisses her. “Women’s work also means milking the cows. You can come with me and I can teach you how to do that.” He said.

He gets her a coat and walks over to her. “You are going to want this. It is warm in the house compared to outside.”

A few minutes later Sarah comes down stairs. “The fire roaring, and the eggs in?” she asked.

“Yes melm, I got the stove roaring a few minutes ago and Brandon brought the eggs in. What’s for breakfast?” Caleb asked.

“Your favorite Caleb…Steak and eggs with the fixings.” Sarah said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd October 2014, 7:26 pm

"Excuse me there is no such thing as "women's" or "men's" work. Just work, and I am willing to help with it all." Jasmine clarifies to Caleb. He already hates her so she has nothing to lose.

Just then Brandon enters. "Wow I love the get up, you remind me of the cowboys on the ranches." Jasmine slips on the coat. "I have never milked a cow before, sounds like fun."

Jasmine follows Brandon outside to a small barn He gives her a bucket and gabs a stool. He brings her over to one of the cows. It was a pretty black and white. He has her sit on the stool and demonstrates how to milk it. "It doesn't hurt them does it?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd October 2014, 7:34 pm

Caleb bites his tongue. “Nothing but trouble; that will be Moldova’s downfall…” He said as he walked outside. “I’ll be back in after I finish outside ma.” He turns around and walks outside through the front door.

Brandon had gone outside after watching his uncle walk out the door. He looks at Jasmine as she sits down. “You really shouldn’t provoke him. That’s like you provoking a fight with say the king of Sangria…I can’t remember his name.” he mentioned.

“No, that doesn’t hurt the cows. If anything it is a relief to them. A cow has to be milked once a day unless they have a calf.” Brandon explained. He moves out of the way as Jasmine attempts to squirt the milk. “This is going to be fun…Like this.” He showed her again. He put his arms around her and put his hands on hers. He then demonstrates with his hands on hers on what to do.

As Brandon does so, he nuzzles her neck slightly. He takes a deep breath and then kisses her neck softly. “You smell amazing Jasmine.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd October 2014, 7:45 pm

"Well I kinda did provoke King Robertson. We stopped in Sangria before going to Altiere. He caught me practicing archery with Vincent. Oh and Vincent called me Jassy as well. But we got over it, and now are on good terms." Jasmine explains as Brandon showed her how to milk.

She tries it, but was a bit tentative. He wraps his arms around her and milks with her. His mouth found a way under the collar of her jacket and he kisses her neck. "Are you sure you should be doing that? We are supposed to be getting chores done, not making out. I don't want to scare the animals." Jasmine coos. She turns her attention back to the milking. "This isn't so bad."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd October 2014, 7:55 pm

“It would take more than just a couple kisses to your neck to scare the animals, but I will stop.” Brandon said. He lets her hands go and she is doing the job well. “That is good Jasmine. Great job!” he said. He chuckles as he watches. The cow moo’s and turns its head towards them. “I think she is trying to tell you what a good job you are doing.” He said chuckling.

He waits until she is finished and points out the other two cows. “These cows need milking too. If you want to finish up here, I need to start bailing some hay for the horses.” He walks over and gets the pitchfork. He then climbs into the rafters to get a bale of hay.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd October 2014, 8:02 pm

"Wow you know a lot about farming." Jasmine finishes up and moves to the next cow. "It is a good thing that we would have had something as a back up if somehow I did lose the race."

She sits down and begins milking the second cow. "Where do I dump this when it gets full?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd October 2014, 8:11 pm

Brandon tosses a bale of hay down with the pitchfork. He then climbs down the latter. “It will go into a pitcher. Bet you haven’t had milk like this before.” He said with a smile. “Also I brought in fresh eggs from the hen house earlier. “Sounded like grandma was going to cook up a storm this morning with steak and eggs.” He said. “Everything we eat here is fresh, including the meat and milk.”

He finishes up and wipes his brow. “Come on, I’m sure grandma will be wanting this.” He said with a chuckle. “Do you really think you could live your life as a farmer?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd October 2014, 8:18 pm

"It would be hard at first, but I think I could do it." She goes over to Brandon. She sets down the milk bucket and wraps her arms around him. "Especially with a big strong man like you around." She kisses him hard then steps back and picks up the bucket.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd October 2014, 8:29 pm

Brandon watches Jasmine. He is stunned after their kiss. He walks over and takes the bucket from her. He then leans her back and kisses her hard on her lips.

“The barn is not for making out. I thought the two of you were going to do choirs? Now get to it. Grandma probably needs some help in the kitchen.” Caleb said as he walked in to get a horse. “I’m going out by the north pond to check on the cattle out that way. I’ll be in for breakfast afterwards.” He said as he gritted his teeth.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd October 2014, 5:25 am

Jasmine feels her body being tilted back. Her heart racing as he kisses her like that. Only to have the moment ruined by Caleb. She forces a smile on her face. "I will go back inside." She only wishes she knew why he hated her so. Not even Nadine gave her a cold shoulder like that.

She takes the bucket from Brandon and goes inside. "Good morning Mrs. Lawson. I brought some milk. It was my first time milking a cow. I loved it."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd October 2014, 5:35 pm

Serena looks at Vincent as she pants. “I love you so much Vincent.” She said. She rolls over and lies in his arms. “Hold me…I love it after we make love and you hold me afterwards.” She said smiling. She kissed his lips softly as she caressed his face. “I can’t believe how that felt. It was amazing.”

~~

Brandon kicks some hay around after Jasmine walked into the house. He sighed as he gets back to work. The cows would need some fresh hay as well.

Sarah is rolling some dough and looks up as Jasmine walks in. “Fresh cow’s milk is delicious. We will be having some with breakfast.” She said smiling. “There will be coffee as well if you like it.”

She beacons to Jasmine and has her walk over. “Here, finish rolling this out for me while I start the steaks.” She said. “Be careful, you don’t want to flatten out the dough to much.” She explained.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd October 2014, 5:43 pm

Vincent snuggles up to Serena. "That was a wonderful present, but they don't celebrate Christmas in Moldova. Just let me know when you are ready to get up. Until then we can snuggle."

~~~~~~

Jasmine takes the rolling pin. "What am I rolling this for? Is it for rolls?"

Sarah looks over. "Yes it is. So what is on your mind girl? You look like you want to talk."

"Is it the eyes? They are too readable. I don't understand why Caleb doesn't like me? He is not even giving me a chance. I hope to marry Brandon someday."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd October 2014, 6:03 pm

Serena smiles and looks at Vincent. “If I move, I might drip everywhere.” She said chuckling. She is happy right where she is. “I am happy right here in your arms and I know I have all day to do it, but I can smell breakfast being cooked.” She said. She blushes. “I hope I didn’t scare the poor woman.”
~~

“Your eyes are very readable. They are just like your fathers.” Sarah said. She smiled as she pulls the steaks out of the refrigerator.

“Caleb is cut from a different mold. He is hard like his father used to be. He always loved his sister and took care of her when she was little. He hated it when she started to see at the time, Prince Iverson, but he respected and loved his sister. When she decided that it was time for her to be a maiden, it hurt him even more and he blamed Iverson for her going away.” Sarah said. She put some oil into the iron skillet to get the steaks on. She then walks over and checks the dough. “That is good. Now used this this to make the biscuits.” She said handing her a biscuit cutter. She shows her how to use it.

“Celesta wrote us and explained she was leaving the temple. She worked so hard to get to where she was at and we were happy for her. We were slightly disappointed when she wrote and mentioned the affair to us. She was happy though. She had never forgotten the man whom she had fell in love with. I wrote her begging her to end it because he was a married man, by then it was too late. She had wrote us and told us she was pregnant. She was happy still with being the woman on the side and at the same time she wasn’t sure how to tell Iverson about the pregnancy. She knew she had to tell him. When Queen Kalista and Queen Junaluska found them she ran for her life. She had no time to tell him.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd October 2014, 6:13 pm

"Celesta was a good woman. She made a wrong choice, but out of that my Angel was created. But that does not explain the hatred towards me. I am only a niece. Technically I am not blood related to Iverson. Or does he hate the Miranda's as well?" Jasmine cuts the biscuits and places them on a platter while the pan warms. "And even now Kalista is accepting of Brandon."

~~~~~~~

After a few minutes of snuggling Vincent whispers. "Go and take your shower. Then we can have some breakfast. After all that I am hungry."

He waits until Serena is in the bathroom before throwing on a robe. He rushes downstairs and has the maid put the food on a tray. He finds a flower from one of the arrangements. He returns upstairs and sets the food on the table on the balcony.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd October 2014, 6:22 pm

“That is something we didn’t know. All we knew was that things were going well and that he would see us and he would write and give us an actual date to when he was coming.” Sarah said. “Caleb blames what happened on Kalista, that it is her fault that Celesta had to run. He blames her for everything and hates the Miranda’s.” she explained.

She puts the steaks on and then shows Jasmine where to put the biscuits. She then pulls the items down for the gravy and begins mixing them. As she does so she shows Jasmine how to do it. “I know Kalista didn’t do anything to Celesta, and if anyone hurt anyone, it was Iverson that hurt both of them. Celesta did not help by tempting him. She told me all about it when she was pregnant. She would lie on the couch and I would play with her hair.” She said smiling at the memories.

“Give Caleb some time; you will know when the time is right to talk to him. He just learned that his sister has passed and all he has left is her son, and I think he knows he won’t be staying here. I know he will be going back with you. I can tell by his eyes.”

~~

Serena manages to get out of the bed. She flushes as she feels their juices dripping down her body. She turns on the shower and takes a hot shower. She washes her hair and then her body. When she is done, she gets out and dries off. She puts on a nice summer dress before walking out to find Vincent. “Vin…” she said. She looks around and doesn’t see him. “Where are you?” she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd October 2014, 6:53 pm

"I love Brandon with all my heart. He was the first one I felt this way about. And trust me I have my choice of men." Jasmine gets a smile on her face as she leans on the stove. "When we get back to Moldova, I am going to buy a ring for him and ask him to marry me. I know tradition it is supposed to be the other way around, but I cannot wait that long. Tell me am I being impulsive?"

~~~~~~~

"Follow your nose, my love." Vincent calls from the balcony. "It is a beautiful morning out here. He had set out breakfast and there is a long slender box for Serena as well. She probably thinks he forgot Christmas, but he didn't. He cannot wait for her to open it.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd October 2014, 7:23 pm

Sarah laughs as she flips the steaks. She brings another iron skillet over and puts a little butter in it. She then cracks some eggs and begins to fry them. She shows Jasmine what to do with the gravy. “If you love him then ask him. I know Tradition is that the men ask, but what if that never comes?” She asked. “Keep whisking that.

Brandon loves you very much; I can see it in his eyes. I have never seen him love someone with” all his heart before. I am sure by the time you are ready to ask him, he might have already asked you.” Sarah flips the eggs as they talk and puts some salt and pepper on to taste. She points to the cabinets. “If you want to set the table, I will finish up here.” She said.

~~

Serena makes her way out to the balcony and sees Vincent. She smiles at him. “You did remember Christmas!” She said excitedly. She playfully walks over to him in an excited manner. She then picks up the box that she sees and looks at Vincent. “Can I open it please??” she asked.

Vincent gets a pensive look on his face. "I don't know the box is awfully pretty. Of course you can open it, Merry Christmas my love."

Serena squeals in delight and opens the little box. She looks at it and then looks at Vincent. “Vincent…This is beautiful!” She said. She pulls out a blue topaz on a gold chain. She lifts it up and looks at it in the sunlight. “This…This is amazing…” There are a few tears in her eyes. She wraps her arms around him. “I love it.” She said as she hugged him.

Serena then lets him go and walks back into their room. She walks over to her hand bag and pulls out a little box. She takes it out to Vincent. “Merry Christmas, love.” She said as she handed it to him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd October 2014, 7:38 pm

"Wow, I can see why Nathaniel loves to cook. Thank you Ms. Lawson for being so patient with me." Jasmine goes to the cabinets. The plates of course are on the second shelf. She has difficulty reaching them with her left shoulder. She doesn't want them to know of her injuries though so she just uses her right arm to bring them down. She gets the table set just as the guys are walking in. "Oh no go wash up before you even think about sitting down at the table." She waves her finger at all of them.

~~~~~~~

Vincent raises his eyebrow at Serena. "But you already gave me my gift this morning, and nothing is going to top that." He kisses her as he takes the box. "I know it is your birthstone, so I hope you love it."

Inside the box is a leather corded necklace with a coin like pendant. The coin is a black color and on it is a gold dragon. "This is wonderful. I have seen this dragon before, tattooed on Brandon's arm. It is a family thing?" He puts the necklace on. "I love it, I will have to be careful wearing it around Lucas though."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd October 2014, 7:51 pm

Caleb looks at Jasmine. “Who are…”

“Go do as she says Caleb…You won’t be sitting at my table on Christmas looking like that.” George said. “Goes for you too Brandon.”

“Yes sir.” They both say in unison. They head up to the bathroom and take turns washing their hands. Afterwards, they come back clean.

Brandon takes his place at the table after making sure everything was on the table for breakfast. “I think you out done yourself this morning, grandma. Wow this smells good.”

“I wasn’t the only one cooking this morning.” Sarah said winking at her grandson. “Someone was learning a thing or two in the kitchen.”
~~

Serena puts on her necklace and smiles as she looks up at Vincent. “It is a family thing. I don’t know if you saw it on Robertson’s arm or not, but all the males on my mother’s side of the family have this dragon tattoo somewhere on their body. Dad has his on his shoulder as well.” She explained. She sits down beside of Vincent as they begin to eat breakfast.

“It is a custom for the men to have the tattoos of their family’s protector on their body somewhere. You are not a Sentali, but I am. I wanted you to know that you are protected as well.” Serena said. “Please don’t let Lucas have it. I almost couldn’t find anyone to make it for me in Rosario.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd October 2014, 7:59 pm

"You did most of the work, all I did was follow your instructions. Don't worry Brandon, I will not be challenging Nathaniel any time soon." Jasmine sits down. "Oh Goddess, I forgot about Christmas. We don't celebrate it in Moldova." She feels bad for not bringing anything. Maybe she can do a picture for them.

George sits down at the head of the table. "I am sure Sarah enjoyed having your help. What other talents do you have little lady?" He winks at her before bowing his head. Jasmine follows his example as he says grace.

~~~~~~~~~

"I see now. Well I will keep it on my person always, if not around my neck, then in my pocket. It feels weird celebrating Christmas in this perfect weather." He begins to eat breakfast. "So what other plans do we have for today?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd October 2014, 8:07 pm

Sarah chuckles. “I did enjoy having her help. It is not often I get anyone in the kitchen with me. Caleb helps when he can though.”

“Jasmine is a wonderful artist. She has done many drawings and paintings. I have seen several of her works.” Brandon said as they begin to eat.

“Don’t worry about Christmas, Jasmine. There will be a party tonight.” George said. “Several of the hands don’t have families so those who are staying here for the holidays voted to have a big shindig out back. There will be a bonfire and music. Just do the basic choirs today boys, we will have some fun tonight.” He said with a smile.

Caleb grunts. “Sounds like a good idea.”

~~

“Whatever you want to do today, do you want to go out to the lagoon, or would you rather go out to the ocean? I wouldn’t mind getting a tan today.” Serena expressed as she ate. “Or I can just cuddle all day in your arms.” She said blowing him a kiss.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd October 2014, 8:21 pm

"Dancing outside in the cold?" Jasmine raises her eyebrows. "Even with a bonfire, it seems we would be doing more shivering."

George laughs a hearty laugh. "Don't worry little lass, you will be warm enough. If not I am sure someone here at this table will keep your warm."

Jasmine gets a smirk on her face. "Mr. Lawson, I thank you for the offer, but I am in love with your grandson."

George slaps the table gleefully. "Brandon, I love her sense of humor. It will keep me on my toes. These old bones won't be doing much dancing, but I will play plenty of music for you."

"Well I love to dance, so I hope we will have a good time." Jasmine answers.

~~~~~~~

"Why don't we cuddle here for a little while, then go out to the beach. You can work on your tan, and I can do some reading." Vincent leans over and kisses her. "I am sure you are tired from this morning's activities as well."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th October 2014, 4:11 pm

Everyone but Caleb laughs at the table. They are eating as they talk. Brandon looks at his grandfather. “She is amazing, that is why I love her.” He said with a smile.

Sarah chuckles as they eat. “Just remember Brandon, she won’t wait forever.” She said winking at Jasmine.

Brandon smiles as he finishes up. “I know she won’t grandma. I have to finish work before we can have fun tonight.” He kisses Jasmine on the forehead. “I will see you in a little bit.” He said. He grabs his hat and heads out the door.

~~

Serena smiles as she looks up at Vincent. “That sounds like a plan to me.” She said. “Besides, we have the rest of the week to do what we want before we have to leave. This whole week has felt like a fantasy.” She said as they ate.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top