Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 21 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Iverson walks over with a box in hand. “I had it polished and cleaned last night. Vincent, I hope you wear this proudly as much as you love my daughter.”

Serena walks over to Vincent. She puts an arm around him and smiles. “I know he will.” She said.

Junaluska pops up with Reginald. “Here he is.” She said smiling.

Lucas was running from the little girl who was the flower girl. “Nooo…Don’t touch me!” he said. The little girl who was just a year younger then Lucas was blowing kisses at him.

“But I wanna kissy you!” she said.

Serena started laughing. “Come here you two, we are going to practice for the wedding.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 21 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 10th November 2014, 8:36 pm

Brandon walked into her room and closed the door. He sits down on the bed and hugs her gently. “I understand there was much love between them. It happens more often than you might think.” He explained.

“When I met my family I could see dad in both Audra and Serena. I could pass for his twin if I were just a little older. Serena has her mother’s eyes and our father’s hair. She has his chin but has her mother’s cheeks. Audra has his face structure. I could see it and it was so different. At least the family I was meeting was alive. You can’t say that, and I only wish that you could have met them.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th November 2014, 8:44 pm

"They were a part of my life even without being there. I cannot wait to read this journal and give this to Dad. In a way I am scared to as well. I don't know how he is going to react. Like I said we never talked about his parents. Do you think he is angry with them?" Jasmine bites her bottom lip.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th November 2014, 8:49 pm

“I don’t think he is angry with them. He always did tell you that they were watching over you from the gates of the dark forest. If he was angry he probably wouldn’t have told you that.” Brandon said. He rubbed her back to console her. “If he was as young as my grandparents say then he probably has no memories of them and the only ones he does have are probably of those of his mother before she passed.”

He kissed her forehead as he hugged her. “I can’t tell you how your father will reach. He might be happy and at the same time sad. Then on the other hand he could get angry. The only thing you can do is to talk to him and see. I will be there with you.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th November 2014, 9:36 pm

"Actually, I want to tell him alone. He won't show his anger too much around me. I know it is wrong, but I have been his favorite. I can see him being more happy than angry at this point." Jasmine tells him. "Brandon will you please spend the night with me? I need the comfort of your arms."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th November 2014, 9:51 pm

Brandon put his arms around Jasmine. “I understand Jasmine. Your father should hear it from you. I wish you the best of luck.” He said. “Of course will stay with you tonight. I will always be here to comfort you..”

Brandon had put the ring his father had given him in his shirt pocket. He took his shirt off and sat it on the night stand. He didn’t want to lose that ring. It was important to him. He kissed her forehead gently as he wrapped his arms around her. “Are you ready for bed?” he asked. “Or would you like to change?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th November 2014, 5:14 am

Jasmine stands up and goes to the dresser she was using. She pulls out the green satin shirt. She changes into it, not caring if he was there. She lies next to him. "Thank you for understanding. If I know you, you will be pacing outside the door, but don't worry. I wonder if Dad will remember your family."

She lies her head on his chest to seek out his heartbeat. It is the most comforting sound she knows of. She also loves it when he plays with her hair as well.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th November 2014, 8:09 am

Brandon runs his fingers through Jasmine's hair. Her head was on his chest and his other hand was rubbing his back. "I probably will be pacing outside of your door. I love you so much Jasmine." He was still playing with her hair. "I don't know, it sounds like it was a long time ago."

~~

Serena smirks at Vincent. "I wanted to make you happy." She said she rubbed her fingers in the goey mess on her chest. She then brings it to her lips. "I've never tasted this before." She was curious and put her fingers on her tongue. She licked them in an enticing manner. "A little salty but not bad." She said smiling. "I think I need to clean up now."

Serena gets up and walks to the bathroom. She shakes her hips at Vincent slightly before getting into the shower.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th November 2014, 8:15 am

"I wouldn't blame him for blocking out those painful memories. Plus he has met a lot of people throughout the years." Jasmine slowly closes her eyes. She is still snuggled up to Brandon.

~~~~~~~

Vincent shakes his head. He quickly cleans off the bed and gets new sheets. He is just about finished when Serena is done. "Now it is my turn. I will be right back." He kisses Serena when he passes her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th November 2014, 8:43 am

Brandon watches Jasmine as she closes her eyes. He kisses the top of her head as his fingers run through her hair. "
I wouldn't blame him either." He whispered. Brandon then begins to him a low key lullaby to help Jasmine to sleep. "Goodnight my love."

~~

Serena smiled at Vincent as she changed into her night clothes. She then climbs into bed. She yawns. "I will be here waiting." She said smiling at him. She lies on the bed and listened to the sound of the water of the shower. Before Vincent came back to the bed, she was asleep on his side of the bed. She was holding onto the pillow that had his scent on it and was using it to put her head on. There was a smile on her face.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th November 2014, 9:52 am

During the course of the night both Jasmine and Brandon have shifted on their sleep. They are on their sides and Brandon is cuddled up Jasmine.

Her dreams are about the pictures she saw before. She is dreaming about her grandparents playing with her father. Berenson is swinging Alexander about and Laura is painting.

~~~~~~~~

Vincent comes into the bedroom and finds Serena already asleep. He cannot help but smile as he approaches the bed. He finishes up the packing then joins her in bed.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th November 2014, 10:22 am

Brandon falls asleep with Jasmine in his arms. He cuddles up to her during the night. Morning comes and he smiles as his eyes flutter open. His dreams had been about him and the Lane family. He had asked Jasmine to marry him and there beside of them had been a picture of her grandparents.

He feels a little awkward however as she is backed up right against his body. He kisses the back of her head as his arms wrap around her body.

~~

Morning comes for Serena almost to soon. She looks at Vincent as his eyes are closed. She curls up next to him to stay comfortable.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th November 2014, 10:37 am

Jasmine's dreams change. She is now back home at the castle. Brandon is there with no ring on his finger nor on hers. In her dreams there is some romantic action going on. Both in her dreams and out she guides his hands to places where she wants them to be on her.

~~~~~~

Vincent wakes up to Serena moving around. "I don't want to leave. I want to stay here and continue to love you and your body." He whispers in her ear before kissing it.

There is a knock on the door. It is the maid. "I have some food prepared for you. The carriage is here as well."

Vincent groans. "Do we have too?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th November 2014, 6:03 pm

Serena looks up at Vincent and chuckles as he groans. “Yes we have too.” She thanked the maid as she then left the room. She looks up at Vincent. “Come on, we need to get up and moving so we can go. I want to get home and see our new house.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th November 2014, 6:18 pm

"All alright." Vincent releases Serena and get up. He goes to the clothes he set out and get changed. It is refreshing that he can change in front of her. "I am still getting used to the idea that we are married."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th November 2014, 6:37 pm

Serena chuckles as she gets up and dressed. “I’m still reliving last night’s scene. I dreamed about it all night long.” She said smirking at him. She had a dress on and was putting on her hose. “I am in love with the thought of being Mrs. Watson. I get to be with you every day and every night.”

She packs her other items into the bag after she finished with her hose. She walks over and gets her heels. “So are we going to go to the castle or straight home?” she asked. “I mean when we get back to Rosario.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th November 2014, 6:53 pm

"If I know your parent's they will be watching for us tomorrow. However I know they may be at the house as well. So I will leave the decision to you." He finishes getting dressed and waits for her. "I think this is the most clothes I wore all week."

They walk down to the patio table. Their bags are being packed on the carriage and there is breakfast spread out.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th November 2014, 7:17 pm

“They will probably send a greeter out to us. They should be able to tell us where to go.” Serena said as they walked down to the patio. They sit down and Serena takes a good look out at the ocean. “This week has truly been a life changer. I feel so relaxed now versus before when I felt that the stress was beginning to be too much. Not only that, but I no longer have to feel stressed about my father trying to kill you. I was so afraid that he would.”

She chuckles as she looks at her dress. “I can agree with that. This week you have went without a shirt most of the week. Let me tell you, I think you look super sexy like that.” She said winking at him. “Now when we get home, you have to promise to hold me in front of the fire in a love chair.” There was a smile on her face.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th November 2014, 7:54 pm

"How about we skip the love seat and sit on a rug in front of a fire place while sipping warm drinks?" Vincent proposes.

Breakfast is done and they go to the carriage. Vincent wraps his arm around Serena and they look at the ocean. "I cannot wait until our next visit." He sighs before helping her in the carriage.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th November 2014, 8:00 pm

Their tongues danced in her mouth. Jasmine takes his fingers out to face him. One of her legs wraps around him. She runs her fingers in her hair. She looks into his hazel eyes. "Marry me Brandon. I have the ring on my nightstand, but please say yes. I don't want to wait anymore."

Brandon kisses Jasmine passionately as he runs his fingers though her hair. He then reaches over for his shirt and pulls the little box out. “Jasmine...I have been dying to ask you to marry me...I will say yes if you do.”

Jasmine rolls back and reaches for the box. "I don't know if it will fit, so I will get it sized if it doesn't. Well?" She holds up the ring expectantly.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th November 2014, 8:07 pm

Serena sits down and looks at Vincent. “The beach was wonderful. I wonder if we will ever see that colt again.” She said with a smile. She laid her head on his shoulder and looked up at him. “I cannot believe the amount of fun we have had this week. Though I have to admit, I like the idea of sitting on a rug in front of the fireplace.” She said with a smile. She felt as the carriage took off. She sighed gently as they left from their honeymoon.

~~

Brandon takes the ring that he has and slips it onto Jasmine’s finger. He then takes the ring from her and slides it onto his. It was just slightly bigger than his finger but not by much. “Yes Jasmine…We are going to get married. “ He exclaimed excitedly. He hugged her tightly and kissed her passionately. “We are getting married!” a tear fell down his face.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th November 2014, 8:18 pm

Vincent plays with Serena's hair. "I cannot wait for that that was well. Actually it will be nice to get back to normal. Will I have to hire a maid for us as well."

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine gets tears in her eyes as Brandon slips the ring on her finger. "I cannot wait to be Princess Jasmine Annabell Sentali." She sighs. "Do you mind if we not make a big announcement right away. I know that it will be a huge deal in Moldova, and I want Nathaniel to have his wedding first."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th November 2014, 8:32 pm

“That will probably be a good idea. Why don’t we hire a maid who can cook? That way it is all in one. I mean I can do basic cleaning but sadly everything was always done for it.” Serena said with a chuckled. She enjoyed it when Vincent played with her hair. “I wonder how long it will take for us to do that. I don’t know if I could make us something to eat…I might burn our house down.”

~~

Brandon wipes Jasmine’s tears off of her face. “Don’t cry baby…this is a happy time for us.” He said. He had to wipe his own eyes though to keep from crying. “I think it will be alright Jasmine. Let Nathaniel have his moment and then we can shake it up. Do you think we can go without telling anyone?” he asked. He ran his fingers though her hair and kissed her lips softly.

“Keep from telling anyone what?” A voice said from behind Jasmine’s door. George opened the door and saw Brandon in the bed with Jasmine. “Boy, you should know better…I should bend you over my knee and whip your ass.” He said. He could see Jasmine in a men’s shirt. “And you young lady, where did you get that shirt, and why are the two of you in bed together.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th November 2014, 8:43 pm

"Sir I love with a household of boys. I borrowed a satin shirt and never returned it." Jasmine tells George. She shows him her finger. "And we are getting engaged. Please keep it here though. We want to keep it quiet in Moldova."

~~~~~

"I am sure it won't take too long. Maybe we can have it rotated from the castle staff as well." Vincent suggests. "I am sure you Dad will help with the hiring."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th November 2014, 8:52 pm

“Congratulations!” George said. “I think a celebratory breakfast is in order. Now you two come down when you are ready, we won’t tell anyone.” He said. He then leaves the room to tell Sarah and Caleb.

Brandon chuckles as he kisses Jasmine. “You know that shirt was mine, right?” he asked. “But I want you to keep it because you look so much sexier in it.” He kissed her neck again. He then smiles. “You are going to be my wife…I cannot believe it.”

~~

Serena chuckled. “Knowing our luck, he will have to interview everyone and try to fully staff our house. I wouldn’t be surprised if they already have someone ready to start. I wouldn’t be surprised if it is one of the staff from the castle. That is a good idea though.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th November 2014, 9:28 pm

"I know that it is your shirt, but did you want him to know that?" Jasmine looks at her ring. "This is so beautiful where did you get it? Some of these stones are really rare."

A few moments later there is some cheering from downstairs. Jasmine laughs. "I think Sarah knows. I know we have to leave tomorrow, but I am so thankful that we came. Brandon thank you for introducing me to your family." She leans and and kisses him.

~~~~~~~~

"I only hope that he will let us staff it. Like you said all we need it a maid to help with the cooking and light cleaning. We don't need someone full time." Vincent glances outside watching the scenery. "We may have some meals at the castle as well."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top